SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ASSHOLE MODA FUCKER BASTARD LIKE UUUUUUUUUUU.
GO TO HELL USELESS ANIMAL. U R A WASTE PRODUCT TO YA FAMILY IN FACT U
R WASTE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD. U R NOTHING BUT A WASTE MATERIAL. UR KIND
OF PERSON IS GOOD TO BE USE FOR EXPERIMENT SUCH AS, TESTING OF
CHEMICAL WEAPONS, MISSILES, ETC. U R GOOD IN FEEDING LION
. U R NOT
ASSAMESE OF YASELF USING YA DIRTY MOUTH , HOPELESS
BLACK DEMON. SHAME TO YO GENERATION. GOD ALMIGHTY HAS ALREADY
CONDEMNED YOU ON EARTH NOT ALONE IN DA HEAVEN .
U WILL DIE MISERABLE................................ BLACK DIRTY DEMON

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool for sending me such rubbish na thunder way deh for heaven go fire the hand way u use take type dis nonsense send for me you bastard if assuming i go see you one on one u for collect i go arrange u to the extend way people way no u no recognise u anymore bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER
YOUR FATHER
YOUR FATHER
GO JUMP INTO OCEAN AND DIE. *DELETED*

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE FUCK UP BECAUSE THE MESSAGE I SEND TO YOU IS NOT BY FOX TO DO THE DEAL WITH ME SO WAIT FOR MY GUN MEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father’s sperm is what gave you a dick in the first place, so you fucked him over when you started behaving like you didn’t have a dick at all (like a bitch).

Quote:
IF YOU LIKE TALK TILL NEXT YEAR ALL I AM ADVISING YOU IS TO ASK WHO IS YOUR FATHER, PERIOD. GO TO HELL. FATHER LESS MAN HAHAHAAHAHA.

Quote:
I SAW YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER THIS MORNING WHERE HE BEGGING MONEY TO PEOPLE, ALTHOUGH I GAVE HIM SOME THING AND ASK HIM TO TRY TO BRING YOU TO MY HOUSE, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
FIRST OF ALL, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR FATHER. WHICH GAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ME AND YOU ARE NOT THE SAME GAMEOOOOOOOOOO, I AM NOT A 419 HAHAHAHA. I AM HARD LABOUR GUY.

Quote:
Before you embark on a journey make sure you dig two graves for your buriel.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE FOOLS ARE NOT MEANT TO DWELL ALONG THE CONGREGATION OF THE WISE,RATHER THEY ARE GIVEN WINE TO DRINK AND FIND THEIR FITS IN THE GALLOWS...
THROUGH OUT YOUR REIGN SHALL FILL YOUR MOUTH WITH GRAVELS....
EVERYTHING THAT GIVES PEOPLE JOY SHALL TURN INTO PREDICAMENT FOR YOU...
YOU WILL LABOUR SO MUCH BUT TO EAT THE BREAD OF SORROW...
YOU SHALL WAKE UP EARLY AND CAN BACK WITH TEARS AND GNASHING OF TEETH....
ALL YOUR TESTIMONY IN LIFE SHALL BE....GOD WHY ME!!!!!
GO AND RECEIVE SHAME FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
Oga waiting i do you?, Are you sure your talking to the right person because i dont understand you. Can you tell me what happen because i don't understand anything.

[email protected]
Quote:
WRONG ENGLISH, SO YOU DON'T EVEN GO TO SCHOOL, RUSH TO VILLAGE AND KILL YOUR MOTHER NOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROPER TRAINING FROM THEM, ASK YOUR PAPA TO STOP DRINKING KAIKAI AND PLAYING DRAFT HAHAHA ITI BORIBO

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you scam artist

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and your father your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
I knw say u are always crying when dont see mugu catche. Ur mother pusy was designed to my pant fool

[email protected]
Quote:
use your juju to go make money or change am for bank and stop to use that thing take dey threaten idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you faggot come try and kill me im in the army ill kill you before you gete faggot

Quote:
Your and asshole and im blocking and reporting your email to yahoo and they will see that you are making treats towards me and my family

[email protected]
Quote:
Keep It On All I Know Is That Till Tomorrow I Don't Know You As I Said Earlier So Is Better You Tell What All This Thing Is All About Because You Can’t Just Wake Up One Morning And Start Causing Person Without No Reason So Tell Me Who You Are And What I Did Wrong To Because Am Still Confuse About All This Untidiness.

Just Take A Good Time To Ask Yourself Why Are You Quarreling With Someone You Don’t Even Know For The First Time Because I Myself I Don’t Know You To Start With.

So Have A Nice Day Mr.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT! YOU SUPPOSE TO BE USED AS SALLAH RAM 4 THEIR SACRIFICE.

Quote:
unfortunately, u don't have any of these names u mentioned but if u happen 2 have any, authomatically, u are referring to dem all.

Besides, as a sallah ram, haven't u been slaughtered yet???? what is ur owner waiting for? Ok, maybe u ar kept 4 tomorrow. Gud bye to hell come tomorrow.

Quote:
what happened to u in d first place that made u to open ur stinking mouth wide and equally use ur useless brain 2 write rubbish 2 me??? FOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big MUGU *DELETED*

Quote:
YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBER WELL RUN MAD,AND DIE WITH MOTTO ACCIDENT .............GO TO HALL., *DELETED* I KNOW THAT THE HOUR YOU ARE USING IS NOT UR OWN. OLD MAN LIKE YOU SO YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME TO WRITE ME AGAIN LISTEN IF YOU ARE A MAN COME FACE TO FACE,. IF YOU COME TO ME I WE HAVE YOU 20 DOLLAR TO SUCK MY BLACK ASS. I KNOW YOU WE LIKE TO HAVE 20 DOLLARS TO SUCK MY ASS., SEE YOU THEM FOOLISH MAN ANIMAL MUGU DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE GO TO HALL

Quote:
*DELETED* CANT YOU WRITE YOUR FUCKING WORD ANYMORE FOOLISH MUGU GUYMAN........ABOUT THE 200$ YOU WANT TO SEND FOR YOU. I WE SEND IT IN ONLY ONE CONDITION PLS KINDLY SEND YOUR SWEET WIFE TO LIVE WITH ME FOR 9 MOTHS AFTER SHE HAVE GIVING ME A SOON. THEN I WE GIVE HER THE 200$ TO COME AND GIVE IT TO YOU OK. SO I AM WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU
GOODBYE

Quote:
ALL YOUR WORD IS DIE, DIE, ARE YOU GOING TO DIE NOW *DELETED* FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont know if you understand yoruba, this is for you

WEREEEEEEE NI IYAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
COW, I WANT YOUR JUJU TO KILL YOU IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY FOR THE FESTIVAL STUPID GOAT .YOU AND YOUR JUJU ARE MAD

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG GOAT. NA SO YOUR MATE TAKE DEY COLLECT MONEY, FOWL

Quote:
Is a pity that you can't even spell bastard? low life. ur juju village nor kill u again?. COW

[email protected]
Quote:
Sir don't worry ok becase
our oracel will kill any all of your family member in your village *DELETED* ...........................

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD ABEG I BE GUY MAN LIKE YOU NO DEY SPOIL GUY MAN JOB,
YOU NEED TO LEARN HOE TO READ AND WRITE FIRST,CAN YOU PLEASE READ THIS FORMAT YOU SEND TO ME AND FIND OUT ALL YOUR

MISSPELLING ,THIS JOB IS NOT FOR ILLITERATES AM SO SORRY IF I USED SOME HARSH WORDS ON YOU ,BUT I BET YOU THAT NO BLIND MAN CAN GIVE YOU A CENT WITH THIS RUBBISH I RECEIVED FROM YOU,
BUT IT IS NOT LATE TO LEARN IF ONLY YOU WILL
BE HUMBLE TO LEARN,

I CAN HELP YOU REARRANGE THIS FORMAT OR EVEN HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOU NEED MONEY,

IF YOU HAVE OLD JOBS THAT HAS NEVER OR HAVE STOPPED PAYING I WILL HELP YOU WITH THAT.
BUT PLEASE STOP SENDING THIS RUBBISH TO PEOPLE OK
I HOPE YOU GET ME RIGHT...

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
I WAN SEND AM GO YOU PAPA GRAVE PLEASE GIVE ME ADDRESS

Quote:
i still dey wait for your papa grave address ooo na d real juju person you meet so

Quote:
another retarded bastard who doesn't know how to compose good English claiming to be a Hustler have you heard about a jackass before ? just in case ..that's what you are .

your mama climb tree just because she no go school she say she be branch manager ,
your father prick long like untied street,
then your sister breast fat like iya shukura yansh
your head empty like basket na em make you no fit spell or speak

if you want contact kneel down and beg me den i will consider your whole family sleeping with my indian fat bull !!
NB

Its *DELETED*
not muder focker olodoooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote:
IF YOU WANT MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN TO ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY REPLY DIS MAIL NA ONLY 10K INDIAN RUPEES I GO SPEND AND YOU GO CRY FOR REAL TRY ME AND SEE IF YOU JASSSTRONG REACH SAI BABA TEMPLE

Quote:
i no blame u na ur mama i blame bcus na she open her useless leg for that useless man wey give am bele take born useless pikin like you na make u no get work na to dey look for who you wan insult for INTERNET the INTERNET is not for illiterate like u ok? so piss off

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
All the prayers belong to u and ur family if u are not a mugun u call ur self G and u dey do like fool before ending of this year u will loose ur life, children and family, anything that make u happy will make u be in sadness and sorrow...Amen. Jayjay block ur eyes

[email protected]
Quote:
OGWUSIGO. mehee ma kpueisi.
IHE GA EMENU KA IHARA IKPU ISI BU MA O BURU NA IMEHEI MA GUO OZI A.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MAD MAN NA YOU AND YOUR PAPA YOU WILL END IT UP SOON AND AROO GO KIL U

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU BASTARD AND SON OF A BASTARD , SAME TO U IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
what is all this boy live me pls

Quote:
boy i will fuck you up

Quote:
this email soon you will not use it again you we see

Quote:
that is all what you can say fool,all your emails that you use to send me mail i will fuck all you will see

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu your family will die

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FADA

[email protected]
Quote:
For the first time am from Aguleri in Aguleri Eziagulu-Otu Aguleri SO STOP THAT RUBBISH YOUR TALKING, IF YOU ARE A WORKER THEN I GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WILL USE OK, I DELETED YOUR EMAIL YESTERDAY BECAUSE YOU DON'T ACT LIKE AGUERI OK LET ME SPEAK IGBO FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT AM FROM AGULERI NGOGO, A BU M ONYE AGULERI ABIA NA AGULERI BURU ONYE EZIAGULU-OTU AGULERI, O BURU NA I BU ONYE ORU NDI KA MU ONWE M BU AGA M E NYE GI EZIGBO NGWU OLU IGGU OZU OK, YOU'RE MY BLOOD STOP SPEAKING NONSENSE ON YOUR MOUTH OK, I BU NWANNE M KWUSI IKWU ARARA NA ONU GI, TAKE CARE MY BROTHER OR SISTER, YOUR WELCOME, YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TELLS JUST HOW STUPID YOU TRULY ARE. SERIOUSLY?.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE STUPID, YOUR PAPA, IF THEN BORN YOU WELL MAKE WE MEET NA, MAKE OGUN KILL YOUR FAMILY, NA GOD GO WIPE AWAY YOUR FAMILY, YOU GO JUST DIE LIKE MUMU, YOUR MAMA TOTO. NA OGUN GO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY. FOOL. NO GO FINE WORK YOU DEY FINE MUGU, YOUR MAMA, COME SANGO OTA, 12 OMONIYI STR, EPEA, SANGO OTA, IF YOU NO COME YOUR FAMILY GO WIPE AWAY FOR YOUR EYE. IYARE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON.
LETS WATCH AND SEE
THEY WILL BRING YOUR CORPS FROM SOUTH AFRICA VERY SOON
ANIMAL LIKE YOU.
YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE JOB THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TIME TO BE WRITTEN ME
EWU GAMBIA., INDIAN HELP SMOKER.
JUNKY LIKE YOU . AFTER TAKING TRAMADOL YOUR BRAIN SCATTER, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAIN THAN TO BE INSULTING A GUY WHOSE FORMAT ENTERED YOUR BOX OR YOUR CLIENTS BOX.
DO YOU THINK THAT WILL STOP ME FROM COLLECTING MONEY FROM THAT CLIENT.
YOUR CLIENT PAID ME US$10,000.00 LAST WEEK. BUT HE IS TELLING YOU THAT HE DOES NOT AVE MONEY.
YOU WILL DIE OF HUNGER VERY SOON. ANIMAL
YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON IF YOU DO NOT BEG ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
you cant do nothing .iif you think your a guy show your face.you are a ritualist I heard you used your son and daughter to do ritual

Quote:
ashawo pickin.....your sister we dey do ashawo for Italy carry aids....and you your wife was caught fucking your father....idiot if you are not a ritualist show your face..I will teach you the leason of your life...I will make you regret coming in contact with someone like me.I will you I will make leave a painful life as I know I did nothing to you....bastard pickin of ashawo mother

Quote:
OTU NNE GI ONYE ARA. NO BE I HEAR HEAR SAY YOU DON DET FUCK YOUR MAMA EVEN YOUR FATHER DEY FUCK YOUR SISTER IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOLISH MUMU, GOD PUNISH U N UR DIRTY GENERATIONS, GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
listen to your own english and tell me which is moer correct( itii)

Quote:
BIA DI ANYI, I AM FROM AGULARI TOO SO YOU WILL DO ME NOTHING. NA WORK WE DEY SO IF MY FORMAT ENTER YOU BOX AND YOU NO LIKE AM DELETE IT. DONT TELL ME TRASH AGAIN . ANU

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL NOT SEE THIS YEAR DECEMBER ,

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a Big fool having a client password is not the reason for you to be sending such nonsense to your own fellow Guy-man . and for your information all you just send you all be return back to you course as far am concern i dont know you and you dont know me i owned you nothing so if you swear it will return to you in a million times

now let me make it clear to you that I am from Eziagulu Aguleri full Bloody Agulerian not my mama says .so get ur coll Ass down and focus towards your work in other to make more MONEY not to insult people you know not.

if you are from aguleri am very sure that you are from across those people who is afraid to enter Lagos , and also am sure motor that carries you brings you direct to Benin Republic.

because no otuocha brought up that will write such nonsense which you did in those from ENUGU OTU AND EZIAGULU OTU. you people dont suppose to be an agulerian . stupid fools.

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother I really never know what happened that you want to end up my family stop this your msg because God is watching you

[email protected]
Quote:
OK good ur from Agureli good ask otutunzu who I be and arinze u fucker also ask ayaya who I be I have told you I don't want to open my mouth and say anything bad on you mind your business what ever I use my mouth say about you will affect you so let me be

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THESE MESSAGES YOU ARE SENDING TO ME, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. I AM FROM AGULERI TOO AND YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE BY SENDING ALL THESE RUBBISH TO ME. IF MY MESSAGE MISTAKENLY COME TO YOU, SIMPLY DELETE INSTEAD OF ALL THESE USELESS MESSAGES YOU ARE SENDING TO ME, EXPOSING YOUR ILL-FATED MOTHER AND YOUR ILLITERACY. YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE ALREADY UNDER RUIN BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY. I HAVE ALREADY DIAGNOSED YOUR IP ADDRESS AND ANYMORE MESSAGE FROM YOU, I WILL TEACH A LESSON YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, DARE ME, KA AKUM SEBEPUGI ONINO NLI.

[email protected]
Quote:
JUNKY
YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO WRITE ME?
TRAMADOL AND CODINE HAS FINISHED YOU.
EWU CAN BEAR.
ONYE AGULERI WURU AWU.
ARE YO STILL ALIVE?
YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY.
I WILL NEVER RESPOND TO YOU AGAIN.
IF YOU ARE A FULL WRITE ME AGAIN. FULL I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO GET MONEY NO DE MAKE NOISE GO HUSTLE. FOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU??? YOUR NOT FROM AGULERI, IF YOU FROM AGULERI YOU WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS RUBBISH TO SOME ONE THAT DID NOTHING TO YOU. EVERYTHING YOU SAID HERE I COMMAND YOUR WORDS NOW TO GO BACK TO YOU AND ATTACK YOU AND PUT YOU TO THE LAST LEVEL OF POVERTY. PLEASE I AM FROM AGULERI AND I DON'T WANT CURSE YOU AND PLEASE I BEG YOU TO RESPECT YOURSELF AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE A CHILD.

[email protected]
Quote:
brother why are you crying cuss i tell you to change from the evil things you are doing just give your hope to God only him will direct someone to bless you without you adding anything you must be a fool if you dont think this advice but i am 100 % happy that from this year till this world end you can never get to my position i know this as one one cheif EGWEATU he is from your place about him friend that base in miami he will tell you who i be i dont need to talk but i know i am more far better than you.

Thank God for today

Quote:
YOU BE FOOL WITH OUT BRAIN BELEIVE ME WAITIN BE THOSE STUPID TALK YOU KNOW WHO I BE OR MAKE YOUR LIFE SHORT NOW WELL ME AND YOU NO FIT MAKE FOR LIFE BECUASE FOR THAT PLACE WHEN YOU CALL IF I CALL 10 MEN YOUR LIFE WILL SHORT IMMEDIATELY YOU KNOW NO WEDER BE COME FROM THERE.

WELL THE BEST ANSWER FOR YOU NOW NA FOOL BE YOUR NAME.

BYE BYE.

YOU WILL LIVE IN THAT SHIT HOLE COUNTRY AND DIE THERE OK I DON GO FAR OK.

Quote:
GOD WILL SET FIRE ON YOUR GENERATION RIGHT NOW YOU WANT ME TO REMMBER YOU AND MARK IT NOW NO MORE TO YOUR GENERATION ANYMORE IN JESUS NAME

Quote:
YOUR GENERATION IS WIP AWAY NOW IN THE NAME GOD ALMIGHTY.

Quote:
MARICON QUE PASO YO NO QUERE ENTIENDON.
YOU THINK EVERYONE IS FOOL I AM REACH FAR BETTER THAN YOU AND I BELEIVE TILL THIS WORLD END YOU CAN NEVER GET TO MT POSITION OR DO HALF OF WHAT I HAVE DON IN LIFE SO GET LOST WITH YOUR GAY WORK GOD WILL KILL YOU SOON I FOCK WOMAN NOT MAN OK

[email protected]
Quote:
i send all back to you and your family if you have fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR SO CALLED DIETY HAS ALREADY CAUSED YOU AAND YOUR GENERATION YOU STUPID CAUSED ARK SOLE ANY DAY YOU EVER THROW JOB OR EAT ANY MONEY FROM GUY THAT DAY WILL MARK THE END OF YOUR LIFE. IBINUKPABI WILL STRIKE YOU DEAD YOU THAT DONT EVEN HAVE AADDRESS ON EARTH BASTAARD

[email protected]
Quote:
What is eating you up like this?. Are you ok?. So much anger and bitterness for one you do not know. This is absurd. Did you loose something valuable to someone, hence you are taking this up now against the whole of humanity?. Son, such deep seethed hatred can only breed deathly ailment. Careful you are not eating up by a deadly cancer.

[email protected]
Quote:
Heeey guy check better and know who you are writing okay and stop sending stupid message to me drop ur number if am the one exactly you want am from Aguleri tooo right now in aguleri. So check well boi

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT
Ewu
fool

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL U DONT HAVE JOB AND U WILL DIE SOON UR TIME HAS NUMBERD AND U DID NOT GO SCHOOL THAT IS WHY U TLKE ANY HOW TELK TO UR MORTHER OKEY IF NOT U DIE NOW FOOL

AND COME LET ME SHOW U HOW TO WORK

Quote:
FOOL STOP MAILING ME GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT LET MESEND 50K TO U SO THAT U CAN EIT WELL OK

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very stupid because you don't know who I am I will not like anything to happen to u trying to know who I am if I open my and say anything bad to you it will definitely happen so mind ur business and live me or

Quote:
U be small boy and I believe if you have clients that you will be writing emails every morning you will not have time to be sending this shot all the time mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU ARE JUST A KID. WATCH YOUR BACK BECAUSE YOU HAVE SAID ENOUGH AND YOUR MOUTH IS HEREBY SHUT FOREVER. YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION ARE IN RUIN. YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL DIE OF A TERRIBLE DISEASE. DO YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE YOU REPRESENT DARKNESS AND I REPRESENT LIGHT. YOU HAVE CAUSED A SERIOUS PROBLEM FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE SO RUINED NOW. I BELIEVE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A GOOD ENGLISH IS BECAUSE YOUR STATEMENTS SHOW THAT YOU ARE A STACK ILLITERATE. YOUR MORON FATHER AND YOUR IMBECILE MOTHER WILL NEVER CEASE BRINGING SHAME TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE AND YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF A GANG RAPE. I DON'T WISH YOU TO BE ARTICULATE OR TO KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE BECAUSE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING YOUR BIRTH. YOU ARE PENNILESS AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy fuck your family all don't contact me again because if you do hmmmm

[email protected] Razz
Quote:
Dr is waiting for you to exermine your brain and mind, PRO BONO. make an effort to see him

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU YOU REALLY HAVE TIME TO WAIST ASS HOLE BASTARD IS YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR LATE DADDY WILL RE DIE AGAIN STUPID AND IRRITATING BIG GUY YOU NO GO SCHOOL YOU CAN NOT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH ITI BORIBO OTU MAMA GO BREAK EWU

Quote:
[email protected]
Your entire family will die ,idiot

Quote:
Death is waiting for your entire generation

[email protected]
Quote:
Anu mpama , na thunder go commot ur front teeth , am very sure your father dead , you will soon join your father IDIOT, I don`t know who you are but whoever u are ,, GO HUG TRANSFORMER,, IKPU NNE GI there

[email protected]
Quote:
You dont know who your talking to, one more email from you i will block your account

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you and where are you from? im covered with some heavy blood you know? if its God's time to call me I'll know but here me Mr. death you've got no authority t call me if my father hasnt called me. Thanks for the threts but it didnt move me. I'm covered in the blood of jesus.
give your life to him and be saved.bye

Quote:
i dont get this. i dont even know you from no where and you just email me raining insults on me. When and how did I offend you sir. Tell me and let me apologize. I dont even know you

Quote:
Pease forgive me I dont wanna die. Please what can I do for you to forgive me and resolve this I'm begging you

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello can i see your picture

[email protected]
Quote:
Y all did shit Ni$$a

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck u bitch, *DELETED*

Your portion is death, bastered

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros u are not real guy man , look at your email address and you still have mind to say all this , it is very bad of u, instead you will ask me t give u tools .

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy ibu ezi ,aragba gi gba umu nna gi nile if i get i will not only you but i will roast you like fish and eat u like suya i swear,onwu gbuse umu nna gi nile onye ara di ka gi

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL ...... I WILL USE YOUR BLOOD

YOU STILL D DO AAYEI AXE MEN! ? YOU ARE A FOOL........

ARO MATE ...ARO......... X.X .....BLOODILY .......... CHECK OUT

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOUR BANK NAME AND U DEY REPLY LIKE THIS NA WA OHH WHY SHOOT YOUR OWN SELF FOOL LIKE U... I THINK SAY IGBO GET SENSE U MIGHT BE HALF IGBO FOOLISH BOY

Quote:
DIRTY AXEMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
you get no business and you are the most stupidest idiot in the world. you are dead already because him that is in me is more greater than him that is in the world. so you will do me nothing. FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Now i am out for you can you give me your number

[email protected]
Quote:
Egede wey bam,why you dey suffocate me baruda?

[email protected]
Quote:
ekpu nne gi
ewu la nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
na korofo go squeez life out of you.. obote. why u go just write me this kin message? U know who u dey talk to? U no get orientation?

[email protected]
Quote:
You have already been destroyed. You and your entire generation. You are already in hell because your generation is a cursed generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU NA SM den firm na LORD dey reason with you.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: It is amazing that, with your lack of intelligence and common sense, your high level of illiteracy, and your severe propensity for stupidity, that you are even able to attempt function as a small small yahoo boy at all. Truck pusher is the only work that you are fit for.

i take pity in your truly miniscule cerebral capacity, i read the not so surprising verdict from the doctor that conducted the i.q. test on you mumu, it surprises even your dead mother now that these days you are still able to walk around upright on just two limbs instead of four, even though it takes you extreme effort, and without plunging your vapid mouth into cow dung at least one hundred times per hour.

your dead ashawooooo grandmother is still begging me for okra soup money just so she can help you see food in a day, you big big fool, stupid mother fulker like you, for being the champion local village oloshi make i chop your generations, i checked your ip and i know where you are, i am now watching you at all times olodo, i see where you go, you will see, listen you powerful monkey product, when the drum beats it is left for a man to dance and i will dance on your grave very very soon mumu, fake guyman like u, rest in piss.

Quote:
SAY DEM SWEAR FO UR PAPA NA E ALLOW MONKEY TO FUKK YOUR MAMA FO BUSH WHERE DEM DEY GO FETCH WOOD. NA BOY PAPAGI WU EZI FO CLAP FO MONKEY AS DEN DEY FULK YOUR MAMA YANSH. EVEN YOUR MAMA OWN NA WORST AS EN JUST DEY ENJOY THE MONKEY STYLE E DEY SCRIM

[email protected]
Quote:
Pig listen to me... all you said is back to sender 100 fold. Let it be unto you according to your words.

Ogwugwu Abuedo + mkpitime isho kill you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you you mother fucking terrorist tell your mother to suck my big black cock

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD OK THAT IS THE ONLY THING I CAN TRLL YOU BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck your entire generation, Stupid amaruma

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD ............... COWARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy you’re a Monkey, bastard, your papa, your mama, if at all you have any idiot, you don’t have job at hand, na owu dey worry you, animal , you call yourself a Guy man, nonsense

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die after three days if you do not apologize to me

[email protected]
Quote:
U no get job guy

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis one pain u ooo! U see why called u an IDIOT ? at this time you`re still using gmail , Guy upgrade !! fool
If you need some money don`t worry come and wash one of my car and you have some cash to feed yourself for the month. Hungry boy !!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are correct MUGU

You can not respect your old age idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender........Stupid you..........nonsense pot calling kettle black

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU SO JOBLESS PLEASE FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME. USELESS UNION BANK OF LONDON ENGLAND

[email protected]
Quote:
IN JESUS NAME AMEN DEATH WILL BE YOUR PORTIONS WHERE EVER YOU GO. IN THE MORNING YOU WILL BE IN THE NIGHT ALL THE TIME CURSE WILL BE FOLLOWING YOU WHEREEVER YOU GO AND YOU WILL BE LIKE DESERT NONE BE THERE FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol ur mama and ur papa...I go find ur mama fuck her through back still cut her breast and her head I promise u..U go soon hear the news....U tink say I no know u? As for the client the client de pay me like dis no level.

Mark my words. I know U and I they see u wella and na person clear me as e de go...

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW ARE YOU YOUR MORTHERWILL DIE VERY SOON BECUSE YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND U WILL BE LIKE THAT TILL U DIE AND U WILL NOT NO NOTHING IN UR LIFE TIME MUGU LIKE U GIVE ME THE ADDRESS WERE UR FAMILY STAY I WILL GO AND FURK YOUR MORTHER IF SHE IS FINE THEN HOW DO U SEE THAT BOY

THANKS UR FARTHER

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just a stupid person.
Fuck you ... Go to hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
I stand under the oath of secrecy, under the power of the light bearer, under the power of the ogun wase , and the covenant of my ancestors, under all deity in my villages , to pronounce your death in 3 days.... Azeru will turn your life upside down kill you and all that connect you, and you will be punished in hell by demons, you will be killed by the crowd.... Death shall be your portion, stick will be put into your dirty hole, your uncircumcised penis will be cut of and use for charm, Your eye's will be plugged out and use for charm, your skin will be eaten ... ,.... Iseh !

[email protected]
Quote:
Your a poor misled bastard..go fuvk yourself pervert..you look like a pit Latrine motherfucker...may God punish you and I pity for your offsprings scum bag

[email protected]
Quote:
Go to hell and fuck the devil. you be big fool. this your hustle na rubbish one, Mugu like you

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an idiort . Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Am sorry sir....

u r just a little foolish fly........yur father, mother, brother, sister will all die poor, sick, and thunder will fire, strike and kill all of dem one by one.

I will personally fuck ur mother and sister in the Ass and cum in dier mouth for dem to swallow...hahahahaha

idiotic poor foolish dirty stupid parasite GOAT like u.

na @gmail.com yur mate take de do Bank? Union Bank...lol

wat a waste of space u r to dis world, pls kill ur self and creat space for us. Biko.....GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
well otutunze is my so arinze otutuzu so you are dead already ,

[email protected]
Quote:
LET WHAT YOU WISH ME BE YOUR POTION IN THE NAME OF YAHWEH!

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u are d biggest fool I see on internet. What is your fucking problem? if you don't know how to package your client, it doesn't cost you anything to confide in me and tell me what is the problem with the client. I will help you out to handly the client very well than been so childish here. This is not your father's money or did you work and give the client the money to keep for you (NO) ? So behave mature and if you want me to handle it for you my percentage is 60-40%

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahaha jigijigi go and die ezi

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU TOO DON'T NO ME WELL, YOU ARE A FOOL AND IDIOT, YOU ARE A FOOL AT 40, GUY YOU DAY FUCK UP? SINCE YOU SAID ALL THIS TO ME? WAIT AND SEE HOW YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER WILL DIE SMALL TIMES, YOU WILL USE THE CASH YOU MADE TO PUT YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER, YOUR WHOLE FAMILY INTO 6 FIT, YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE UR GENERATION ALSO, PEOPLE WILL EAT YOUR MOTHER AT YOUR BACK, AMEN...

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU OKAY? MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO AND HAVE SEVERAL SEATS IN AN EMPTY STADIUM.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL YOU TALK RUBBISH

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot you mad hungry foool go liik for who go give you job bastard you know your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy which job let me know please then both of us work togther

[email protected]
Quote:
fuk yu

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT KNOW YOU WHY DID YOU BCC ME COPY.???

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry Sir,

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you please? and what do you want from me

listen you and your family will die not me Okay i dont now you and if
you now me then go to hell bone

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE YOUR GOD AND OTHERS GODS JOIN HAND KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RESPECT..I HAVE HACK INTO YOUR BANK AND I HAVE YOUR ONLINE BANK DETAILS AND YOU HAVE TWO WORKS THAT IS PAYINGY YOU..ONE IS PAYING YOU MONTHLY AND OTHER ONE IS PAYING YOU ONCE THE SALARY COMES..SEE MAKE I TELL YOU THAT I PASS YOU..YESTERDAY YOU ARE WEARING RED CLOTHS....SEE YOUR FATHER DONE DIE AND YOUR MOTHER IS STAYING WITH YOUR SENOIR BROTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDERER WITH NO BRAKE FIRE YOUR PAPA AND YOUR GENE..... MUGU LIKE YOU I THINK SAY YOU GET SENSE BUT I GET IT ALL WRONG. YOU DEY REPLY YOUR FELLOW JOB GUY FORMAT. YOU NO GET SENSE AT ALL ODE LIKE YOU...

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this fool?
You are very stupid by sending that message what Is your problem? You
collected money why can't you go and relax than fooling yourself
around. Fuck your ass hole idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
Prayers for the Overcomers - Dr D K Olukoya
Deliverance and Midnight prayers, listen to this prayers from Dr D K Olukoya , I bind and rebuke all wickedness that's trying to associate itself with me and my children scatter in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!

[email protected]
Quote:
fucker
GUY Let the gate of wahala open for Basterd becuse there made for dile, bet let the gate of wahala close for us becuse we are king why orthers are basterd

i no that you are basterd so let the gate of wahala ope n for you as hole *DELETED* if you are angry fuck your mom or suck my dick and that mogu way pay you you no even fet use the money buy good cloth and way and you are just looking so stinking as hole go die if you ever read this email you will not live to see tomorrow fuck niger this is my number if you like call+22965560934

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER,,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
BUSH MAN IDIOT STUPID MAN LIKE YOU, YOU FELL COLLECT $1 MAD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool List My Jobs Name Then I AM Going To Give You More Fool And Who The Hell You Think You Are Enjoy My Jobs I Am Showing You Love Already So As A Guy Man You dont just come here and start ranting Ode Oshi

[email protected]
Quote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA

I LIVE IN DUBAI FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW? JEW-BAG LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER!! IDOLATROUS GENERATION LIKE YOUR ENTIRE KINSMEN APOLOGY? TO AN IDOLATROUS MAN LIKE YOU? WHO IS A COWARD? DEFINITELY,AN ANONYMOUS SON OF A BITCH!

APOLOGY TO YOUR MAMA AND DAD! SHAMELESS FOOL WHO CANNOT CORRECTLY WRITE PIGEON ENGLISH! TUFIAKWA! U CAN NEVER APOLOGIZE TO A SERVANT OF LUCIFER WHO HAS NO ELEMENT OF PITY AND LOVE LET ALONE UNDERSTANDING...GO AND HANG AND ROT IN HELL!

U REST MY CASE.........NEVER SHALL I RESPOND TO A FOOL LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu back

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot, never you try to write to my box anymore in your life.... Show your self mumu!! I course you, you will never see anyfin good in this life, until you die !!! Why because i didn't even write you talk more of calling you name's.. If yu dont beg me now, holy jah and the God of this earth will never for give you soul !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
A FOOLISH MAN LIKE YOU
You this animal you speak like a fool i don't blame you because you don't even think of your tomorrow and you forget that nothing last for ever don't sell your head to buy cap!

+233570651743

Quote:
YOU DEAD MAN
IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HACK MY MUGU READ THIS VERS PSALMS 109: 6 TO 20 WILL BE YOUR PORTION TO ALL YOUR GENERATION S AND YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS WILL NEVER ESCAP FROM NOW TILL 100 YEARS COMING DEATH SHALL BE A TESTIMONEY TO ALL YOUR GENERATIONS FOR YOU TO HACK MY BOX YOUR ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR CHILDREN SHALL BE NOTHING IN JESUS NAME AMEN ,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YES now i want to have time for you , you bastard child from a useless home and family , you steal and even thief after you where thought how to became a fraudster you now want to talk to your father and your useless mama your generation will perish just like the host of Pharaoh perish in the red sea , woe unto you cos you have tress pass, you have been given a grace of many time and you still keep talking to your papa and you mama like you are talking to a brat .
I will jail you , your father , your mother and your whole family will rot in jail and you will look for death and you will not see death you will curse the day you where born and you will look for tears when the time comes and you will see no tears your eyes will be as dried as desert .
Look useless illiterate wey no finish nursery school poor animal bastard child wey be say na your papa friend impregnated your mother and your mother conceal it and give you to your dad your father is a useless man cos he sell your mother to prostitute for money and she feed your whole family with the money.
See if you are a really G coming to Pretoria in SA and let use our man and contact ability to do it and see how you will be killed like a chicken .
Thieve , you cannot even work your own work than to talk like moron i imagine how you look like send me your photo and let me see your gorilla face cos i know you are nothing than a bastard useless pig *DELETED* look , your English wey you dey write your client self dey baffle me cos na juju you dey use , my smallest boy for my office no fit write the wey you they write , cos i go need to send am back to school again even my little cousin 4 years old is very fluent and good at writing compositions .

Bastard animal that you need to dey drive okada or conductor or fisherman or sharta or make you dey carry pupu or shit your mama and your papa na bastard them no even train you cos if they do you will have spell well and have a good manner see i will like to blend you cos you have no one level animal my dog no fit eat the kind shit wey you dey eat cos na just fufu and obolo you go dey asi know last they wey poor people leave in that fucking country that you are . plz can you even read A 2 Z i beg do that for me .

Yes i don ready for your papa and your mama now .

You are a village boy you need to go back to school seriously you need it, zombie like you .
I worth your full community i can buy your full community and your are there talking rubbish useless igbo boy with low accent and omo nna animal in human being .

Imagine they wey you dey write client na juju olodo your papa and your mother go regret why them even born you see they client self na your own? juju man answer my question fool you dey use ogboni dey threaten your papa and your mama and your whole family if i ready you i will tell my mafia to llok for you and kill you and blend you meat like com beef and sprinkle for all animal to feed on it.

go back to your baba lawo cos no me go spoil this work for you and your go lose your papa go cry for you and your mama go begin to sell her toto back till you go die for express moto go kill you and your papa go die for toilet and you mama go die for lodging when then take dey fuck her anus .

You are a born bastard you will rotten alive flies will even reject you .
see i am still coming for you i am always after you and na me go kill you last last dey look.
your mate dey work they share work you say na your papa and you ashawo mama you want you dey come here come curse.
See i be AYE confirm EGEDE MAN IF I CATCH YOU AFTER I RETURN FROM SOUTH AFRICA I GO KILL YOU STRAIGHT NO MERCY FOR YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA .
I be assassin make i let you know na G and fear of God make me stop and now i go look for you and i go talk to the use your ip trace you .
look i have worked with Tinubu alias jagaban, koko seria , late saula i still get contact of sars of them catch you you life is gone already and i no need many thing just buy your coffin down and wait for me till i comes back.
I will come for you that is for sure i will.

Wait For Part 2 this note is part one.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Full

[email protected]
Quote:
Please stop sending this nonsense
I don't know who you are or where you come from, stop sending this message to my mail, am a guy like you from Anambra, if you have any problem with any body go and meet the person,,,stop this nonsense, am warning you

[email protected]
Quote:
You be big fool waiting business me and you okoro like u Na native doctor u put ur mind on were I dey spend money u monkey nor go fit enter there who get money nor dey talk say him get na him money they talk u hear me basterd like u Tunder fire Ur generation

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool but I tell u when u are ready tell me let talk about the work okay don't be a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
London Goat

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother abeg forgive anything wey I do wrong.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL FURNISH YOU FOREVER , I AM SERVING A LIVING GOD AND YOUR PLAN
, COURSE WILL RETURN BACK TO YOU 100 FOLDS .
FOOL

Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOREVER , I AM SERVING A LIVING GOD AND YOUR PLAN

Quote:
I CANT TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO LOW. YOU ARE COMPLETELY SECURITY MAN . COME LET ME EMPLOY U SO THAT YOU WILL BE OPENING GATE FOR ME AND FEED MY DOGS AND CHICKEN
FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Me Okija boy onye draw rain

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U BE MUGU NA FOR-TRACTION DEY WORRY YOU OKAY WAITING I FOLLOW YOU BUY SELF I DON TELL YOU BEFORE WHO GET MONEY NOR DEY MAKE NOISE NA HIM MONEY DEY TALK FOR THE PERSON,NA NATIVE DOCTOR YOU TAKE THEY MAKE NOISE OKORO LIKE U BASTARD UR MOTHER NA BE ASHAWO

[email protected]
Quote:
HEHEHEHEH HOHOHO GO AND DIE

Quote:
HAHAHAHAAHH HOHOHO nmeeeeeeeeeeeee gi

[email protected]
Quote:
Who is this and what is this?
Please
what is this and who is this???

[email protected]
Quote:
explain your self to me OK
please who is this i don't know you and i do not no what you are talking about

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck the hell off.. monkey

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD IS THE ONLY WAY, HERBALIST DOES NOT PAY

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MIND YOUR BUSINESS I AM NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH I DO NOT EAT YOUR MONEY WHY ARE YOU SAYING THESE.

IF YOU LIKE SITE ON 10 HUMAN HEAD IS YOUR BUSINESS, I DONT BELIEVE ON YOUR CHARMS AND YOU CANNOT DO ME ANYTHING , IF YOU GO TO YOUR HERBALIST FOR ME YOU WILL DIE THEIR.

I DONT GO TO HERBALIST BECAUSE EVERY THING YOU DO IS GOING TO AFFECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN FUTURE IF YOU DONT KNOW HERBALIST, DOES NOT PAY GO TO T.B JOSHUA AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING PEOPLE ARE CONFESSING SO STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY TO HERBALIST YOU ARE BRINGING MORE CAUSE ON YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY.

I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING IS NOT GOOD BUT IS ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE US AND JUSTIFY, I PRAY AND GOD ANSWER ME MY POWER IS PRAYER SO CANNOT DO ME ANY CALL ME YOU WILL NOT SEE ME IN YOUR EVIL MIRROR, SO MY BROTHER REPENT AND TURN TO GOD IS THE ONLY WAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hacker keep on hacking one day you will die like rat

[email protected]
Quote:
Yeh yeh Yeh yeh
Yeh yeh
Yeh yeh
Yeh yeh
Yeh yeh

[email protected]
Quote:
MORESO I TAUGHT YOU ARE A HUMAN WAIT FOR ME AM COMING AFTER YOU TODAY I DONT NEED ANY ADDRESS TO REACH YOU.OTU MAMA GI KWA!!!
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY NAME HERE IS MY NAME.....
EZE MMIRI ONE OF ARONDIZUOGU,
LORD TRIGGER OF KATANGA HIGH TEMPLE..
BIG FOOL YOU ARE...

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEMS ARE YOU GETTING MADNESS NEWLLY STOP SENDING ALL THIS SHIT TRACH TO ME ANY MORE IF YOU DIDN?T WANT TO LOSE YOUR LIFE OK I AM NOT SAYING MUCH WILL JUST CUT YOU OFF STUPID FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
guy no dey do like mumu, you get time to write all these rubbish. why not simply ignore

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO YOU DEY FOLLOW FIGHT NOW YOU DEY HUNGER WHY YOUR LIFE DEY FILLED WITH DEPRESSION AND ANGER SO NA SO YOU DEY VEX REACH ABEG MOVE AHEAD COFFIN MAN GO SHARE GIVE YOUR PEOPLE WEY DEY AROUND YOU MAKE UNA USE AM TILL THE REST OF YEAR FIRE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
stupidity is my answer to you.thought you know what you are doing,now i know you don't have common sense.Don't ever write me again idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY DONT U STOP WASTING UR TIME DID U EVER THINK THAT AM AFRAID OF ALL THIS RUBBISH U ARE SAYING U DONT EVEN THINK BEFORE U WRITE THAT EZENWAYA MIMIRI U ARE SAYING U DONT EVEN KNOW HERE BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
The God i serve is greater than you are. The INTERPOL are monitoring your IP. My God is greater than you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for your mail with the content there in well received and understood. to your mail request, I now know that you are a very big fool I hope that you do not send any more email to me or you get your very self to be blamed Idiot. Mad man, Goat. empty vessel that make loud noise. How I wish I know we to meet you so that you will know that water have two types. BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
GET OUT FROM MY WAY BEFORE I LAY CURSE ON YOU. THIS IS LAST WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen small boy am your God if you don't know and i can take your life whenever i feel like , because your life belongs to me , because of this thing you said now i promise you with my life that i will tell you the meaning of EBUBEAGU, you better go and meet your HERBALIST now tell him to save your life if he think he is spiritual strong, this week will show you the result trust me (RIP).

[email protected]
Quote:
blood of jesus will destroy you and who ever that send you back to graveyard that you come from for me i am covenant child you and them cannot harm me true any way you like or you try it you will see that you will run MAD OVERNIGHT

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY STOP ALL HIS BECAUSE IF YOU TRY ME AGAIN YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE ONE NIGHT. TRY ME AGAIN AND SEND ME HIS FOO THING YOU WILL DIE MR HSBC LAGOS. STOP NOW OR YOU DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
BYE AND STOP

[email protected]
Quote:
You sound like a complete fool

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE SAY YOU DON HAVE COMMON SINES, U ARE JUST A KID THAT FEED BY MOM, AM A BIG BOY I CAN STAR CHART WITH STUPID MAN LIKE U

GET OUT OF MY EMAIL STUPID MAN... AND IF YOU WANT TO LOOK FOR ME COME OKTURN AM WAITING FOR U...AND IF YOU DON'T COME AS YOU SAID..U AND UR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE END OF THIS YEAR, NA SO E GO BE FOR YOU

MAD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD ALMIGHTY will punish your entire generation for this insult you are giving to your family for no just cause.
Foooooooool you claiim to be a rich guy man but you are using gmail.com as bank email fool

[email protected]
Quote:
watch your back

You alone will die this month. Listen I have submitted your information to my marine wife she will deal with you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy don't worry yourself for nothing am living in Ghana am from Togo
once again i don't have anything to prove by myself about you it is
you and your God and my God that will judge you and you are going to
see how God hate those that speak evil against another just without
any reason but by the Name of Almighty God that is above all of us you
will latter understand that no peace for the wicked and don't try to
insulted me any how just because of mugu that is not for one person!

Now see you my to you again and again and from now read this vers
again PSALMS 109:7 to 20 this will be ever lasting subject and address
to your life and your generations because you don't know what you are
doing mugu is not anybody friend if it's your turn to gain from my
mugu i don't know then why are you insulted me for nothing?

Therefore you and your generations and all your seeds are already
curse by the Name of God JEHOVAH THAT IS ABOVE ALL THE EARTH IN JUSUS
NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Pls Forgive and forget lets move ahead to make money.

Thanks,

[email protected]
Quote:
My Son do not talk too much what make's you a man is what you do when that storm come's , this week will tell the result so that in your next world you won't insult anyone you see in the internet thanks.

[email protected]
Quote:
Only the Fools insult people here in Social Media.You are a born Bastard and you do not know yourself at all.Why not respect yourself.This Job is not only for you and only the fools thinks one maga is just for them only.You lie think well.Internet is opened for every one.Respect yourself so God will bless you,But if you continue like this you will end up killing yourself.You are sitting on your Papa and Mama Head Mumu you think say people when they do juju dey talk am out.See your foul Brain man

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
REPENT OR YOU WILL MEET YOUR DESTRUCTION SOONEST

THIS MODERN TIME YOU STILL BOAST WITH NATIVE DOCTOR RATHER THAN GOD
ALMIGHTY THE MOST HIGH AND THE KING OF KINGS. WHAT A GREAT LOOSE FOR
YOUR FAMILY.

YOU ARE THE MOST BACKWARD FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL LOCATE YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK AND
DESTROY YOU AND YOUR EVIL ARRANGEMENT.

YOU BETTER REPENT ALL YOU WILL BRING SHAME AND DISGRACE TO YOUR GENERATION.

Exodus 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them(false gods, native doctors
etc), nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third
and fourth generation of them that hate me;

REPENT OR YOU WILL MEET YOUR DESTRUCTION SOONEST.

HOW CAN YOU START SENDING NONSENSE TO ME, I DONT KNOW YOU, HAVE NEVER
MET YOU, DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO CHOP YOU LIKE CRAKAS.

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID IDIOT MY GOD IN HEAVEEN YOU WILL FINISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IDIOT

God will punish you and your generation as your just in internet writing rubbish you don't have work to do you and family members will die in accident, why must you be causing your generation any time open my email STUPID NIGERIA IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
LoL LOL LOL *DELETED* YOU NO GET WORK STUPID IDIOT FOOL NO GO FINE CLIENT MAKE YOU SHINE LIKE YOUR FELLOW NI&&AS YOU ARE HERE WESTING YOUR TIME FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
senderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fulisheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
D truth is that I don't need to exchange words with u, u have no value for ur family that's why u talk about other people's family d way u do, who knows, maybe u have killed members of ur family, it's obvious u don't know what u are doing, so I won't curse u but I will pray for u that God should give u sense, touch ur life so that u can change from ur animalistic behavior and start acting like a human with sense, have a blessed day

[email protected]
Quote:
People always mock because of weakness. Think about it… if you are ok, what need do you have to mock anyone ?

Reason is this when they do it, they are trying to divert attention to you. But they are doing it for a reason… the reason is that the thing that they are mocking you for is something that they, very privately, have some insecurities with, and they would rather people “saw” those insecurities in you, not them.

What to do when you get in touch with people like you
(Laugh back shamelessly as if you are enjoying their mocking vibes.)

Guy you need to change OK you ranting about killing or harming me is impossible and you are not my God, so chill and take bottle of alcohol, and again the world most intelligent person is not the richest, dangote no Sabi book but he dey collect him money, so guy you have to grow up okay and stop acting like a child,

I know am poor today but my tomorrow isn't , you are not the giver of life nor wealth, GROW UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A SUCKLING

[email protected]
Quote:
I disgraced you the moment i noticed that you are the fool i had his story. You will collect money from people and you will be the IDIOT to be replying their mails as a mugu, and that mugu you will be all the days of ur miserable life. You went and borrowed shirt and jeans to come and meet with me thinking that i will give u money to continue with ur madness, i am not that kind of person, go and ask the person that connected you with me i don't deal with fools like you, and i said it before u that i hate animals like u, U are coursed already, ur with my money and i have asked u to eat the money still ur ranting like as an animal ur. They told me how u were brought back from all the places u went to, can't u stupidly sit down and ask urself stupid self what is wrong with u????? I can not waste my KOLA-NUT for u but if u push me i will end u up so that u will stop disturbing people. Ur a coward and a miserable poor idiot otherwise u should be calling me on phone to rant ur madness instead of writing free mails. Go and pay the people u borrowed that long shirt, jeans and belt from because i will not give u any coin. As u can see, since i came back from Nigeria i have not opened this mail box because i know that i made a mistake to give money to an animal like u to work for me therefore there will be nothing good from this box and after today i will not open it again because i have pronounced a course on U! KC, u will be killed as an armed robber! SHARMUKATAMU!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
ANU

[email protected]
Quote:
bustttttttttting na him go killl all your familty.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T TALK MUCH, I SUBMITTED YOUR NAME ALREADY, YOU WILL SURELY DIE. YOUR VILLAGE GUY IS IN MY HOUSE LAST WEEK AND HE RECOGNIZED YOU WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. ONCE WE GET YOUR USELESS MOTHERS MIDDLE NAME, YOU WILL DIE, WATCH AND SEE. I DON'T LIKE TALKING MUCH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GET WORK.
EAT MORE HUMAN HEAD ABEGG..
HSBC DEY LAGOS??

MUSA....

Quote:
YOU NO GET JOB.
YOU NO DEY TIRE.
NA SO SO FUCK ASEWO ETC

OK I REMEMBER NA YOUR MAMA WORK BE ASAWO....

HSBC LAGOS OLE THIEF MAN..

HSBC DEY LAGOS ONYOOO RIIII...

[email protected]
Quote:
I reject what you said because it you and your entire Generation will DIE. DIE .. DIE…

FOR SAYING THIS YOU HAVE LANDED YOURSELF INTO A VERY BIG PROBLEM, WE WILL TEACH A LESON OF YOUR LIFE THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IN A HURRY SO THAT OTHER BIG MOUTH LIKE YOU WILL LEARN A LESSON FROM YOU DEAD MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDERS....YOUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS ARE GONNA MOURN YOU EVIL PERSONS THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU, U SMELLY BLACK ASS *DELETED*, U GAT NO JOB TO TYPE THIS SHITS ON YOUR FUCKING FAMILY HEADS FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I READ YOUR MESSAGE I WISH YOU THE SAME AND SO SHALL BE UNTO YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS EVEN EVERY SEED OF YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME AMEN RECIEVE IT AGAIN ACCORDING TO YOUR DESIRE!

[email protected]
Quote:
guy go fine format throw bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
NOINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
AS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
NESSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
SO SHALL BE UNTO YOU AND YOUR HOPLESS MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER FRON NOW BY THE GRACE OF GOD BEING NOTHING TO YOUR GENERATION IN JESUS NAME AMEN RECIEVE IT AGAIN!!

[email protected]
Quote:
motor kill you get out of my mail box

[email protected]
Quote:
i send all your cost back to you

Quote:
BY THE POWER OF THE GOD WHO EVEN AND EATH I DECLARE ALL YOUR COAT ON YOU FAMILY IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you a fool I can see you are jobless

[email protected]
Quote:
EAT SHIT AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
The almighty God I serve is bigger than you so u are nothing and if u think that stinking cult u belong to can have any effect on me then u must be a fool, u serve d devil I serve the living God.... Have a nice day kid

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN A GBE RUA GBE IWUWE

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE WILL BURN YOU TO ASHES ON YOUR NEAR TO FILLING STATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr man, are you mad, or a carword? If you don't have something doing, you and your generation will be straicking to death, you jobless IDIOT, look at you said sit on human's head, God ALIMIGHTY / AMADIOHA will straick you and all generation to death people will sitting on your head as you said. Illiterate fool.

Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE ALREADY BE ON DEATH POSITION AS YOU ARE NOW, BECAUSE WHAT YOU WROTE SHOULD BE YOUR POSSION, BACK TO SENDER,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH U AND BRING U TO JUDGEMENT SOON JUST WAIT ANIMAL USELESS
IDIOT CAN U IMAGINE URSELF TALKING SO PROUD HOLYGHOST FIRE WILL
DISTROY U AND UR ACT SOON JUST WAIT AND SEE FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama Toto

[email protected]
Quote:
Old man you no get level.
Every thing you say and do BACK to sender YOU..

[email protected]
Quote:
What is the mini of all this bull shit?

[email protected]

Quote:
ị bụ nwatakịrị nwatakịrị obi ụtọ. nne gị bụ akwụna na nna gị na-emejọ ewu. gaa hell ị na-emejọ nzuzu. ka Chineke buru oku n'onu gi na ndi ezinulo gi ka ha buru oku ruo mgbe ebighebi. na-agbada n'ime ikpu isi nne gị ebe ị nọ. enwere ọtụtụ ụlọ n'ebe ahụ mgbe onye ọ bụla n'ime obodo gị bibiri ya.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Who the hell are you

[email protected]
Quote:
You be BIG fool,mugu boi like....... Mumu

Quote:
I sorry for you, go use ur mama do money....because you nor go very see money again for this street work. On till you beg me. As I talk am na so he go be

[email protected]
Quote:
All your family we be dead if you try such rubbish with me. Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE SON OF A BITCH... BASTARD............GOD PUNISH U N UR GENERATION COMING

IF U DARE WRITE TO DIS BOX I WILL SWEAR WITH THE GODS OF AGBOGIDI TO DEAL WITH

USELESS ES..

FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you okay? U need see a doctor. Coz you are just a mad person.

Who are you and what business do I have with an illiterate of your level. U are just a sick person

[email protected]
Quote:
bitch who are you that telling me that. i dont care your stupid and idiot ur crazy habla haiwan. BITCH Putangina mo!

[email protected]
Quote:
I hope you review whoever you are dealing with and settle whatever issues you have with him or them.
I can't recall who is Chukwuemeka innocent to deserve the ill mail I just read.
Adhere please!

[email protected]
Quote:
SHAME ON YOU. I MINUTE MAN IN BED. I WAS FUCKING YOUR WIFE AND SHE WAS
SCREAMING SAYING THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD ILLITERATE AND A TWO INCHES
PENIS MAN WHO CANNOT SATISFY HER. I DIG YOUR WIFE HOLE FOR 45MINUTES
AND SHE VOWED TO ME THAT SHE WILL KILL YOU AND BRING THOSE LITTLE
MONEY YOU HAVE . PLEASE GO AND JUMP INSIDE OCEAN BECAUSE HAVING A
SMALL PENIS IS A CURSE. EVEN YOUR WIFE WAS LICKING MY ANUS AFTER
SUCKING MY BIG MACHINE. GO AND DO DNA YOU WILL SEE THAT ALL YOUR
CHILDREN ARE NOT BORN BY YOU

Quote:
you are a fool. am above juju or what ever, that ju ju will kill you
in 48hours. am still digging your wife. check her hole you will see
how deep it is now. foolish one minute man. with small penis

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Abeg shey na your death sentence come plenty like this ,I sorry for
you sha cuz if u got beta work you will not have time to text you
father that like say u won scam am .u fit paste your last MTCN MAKE I
paste mine yahoo no b for mouth where is your achievement .. Ur Fada
Der..

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL. I DON'T CARE TO KNOW YOU. GO TO MY FACEBOOK AND YOU WILL KNOW ME MORE. AM SURE YOU WILL KNOW ME IN PERSON. MY FACEBOOK NAME IS (LAWRENCE ANAGOR BIGSHOW) IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH ADD ME.

Sounds like the lad wants some new Facebook friends Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
WHo are you please and what gave you the guts to send me this kinda mail

Quote:
Ogun fe pa e fun awon to ni e ni.... Abi aye e fe baje ni... Shey o fe ki olohun fi e pa awon toni e lekun ni.... O fe shankuni.... Abi o fe ki ogun fi eje e we ni.... Do I even ya mama before ni da you are blabbing mouth and raining cause on ya family members

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MAMA, FOOL LIKE YOU LISTEN WELL WELL U MUGU!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy na street we dey, u done see life i agree, no dey swear for
another man. na buy i buy address to work, life na stet by stet we all
go get there. you know about urself but you no know about other worth.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE BIGGEST FOOL, TO DEY BLAB GIVE YOUR FELLOW HUSTLER, IDIOT LIKE YOU.

YOUR MAM TOTO THERE.

YOUR RESPONSE SHOWS THAT, YOU AREA BIG FOOL. AND YOU JUST TOLD ME HOW
YOUR MOTHERS TOTO IS SMELLING AND HOW YOUR SISTER IS DOING ASHAWO
BUSINESS TO FEED YOUR FAMILY.

IDIOTIC BINGO LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
He that kill by the guy die by the guy
Do not open your mouth to take too much
when you do not know the type of person you are talking to
check your words before you bring course to yout self

[email protected]
Quote:
Why this mail, i can see that people like you is they once spoiling
this work at all just imagine what you are using as a Bank a whole
Bank
hahahahahahahahaha get out you too poor i dont have your time come i
will help you and buy id for work fool

Quote:
Hahahaha Drive well is God that gave you is not by your power and
remember i am in the same game with you ok so i will not make mouth
with you because i don't boost ok

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy wetin be your papa problem...You are a fucking spammer! see all the email you sent to. Foul...Hungry Goat..Do die like Goat Jor. EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DREAMER I HAVE EVER MET, FUCK OFF YOU AND YOUR YEARS IN THE UK, DO YOU THINK YOU ARE RESPONDING TO A BEGINNER PUNK LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool, idiot our juju will visit you tomorrow night and
kill you to ded. name is called LUKEGBE.
send me your real phone contact to call you

[email protected]
Quote:
make the use your family do am enter Germany i go kill you my self i dey come naija i go fin to kill okay

[email protected]
Quote:
otu gwawakwa nne nne muru nnegi onye ume like u anu ulo gay man or woman adamma idiot u dont 10 naria for 30 mins wan talk to ur papa.booyi u are a confirm mugu do u look at ur self in the mirror with this ur 5 naira sunshade u wear even in the harmattan go fuck dog or ur anus mumu isi oke ewu ulo travel out of lagos and see life monky u dey dream of things u cant have three times in ur next trial in the world if u stand a 2nd chance with this ur level of poor education and poverty stricken life and world of urs idiot.

Quote:
mugu internet cafe don close nah or u no get 5 naria to pay for 30 minutes time to challenge ur father bastard like u asawo pikin no be for obeleafor truck driver drink finish fuck ur mama under truck wey dem born idiot like u b4 ur truck driver father died in drinking and driving accident u know ur papa monkey if u be man log on internet always send me mail no be wen office people ask u to clean table u steal time to talk rubbish like u ewuuuuuuuuu meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.fuck off and die idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
H ELL fire is awaiting for you scammer.

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck your mother you black *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
You son of a dog...! I will kill you...!

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOL HERE YOU WANNA BE PRESIDENT OBAMA LOOKING ASS FUKK YOU AND YOU FAMILY MEMBERS AND THE HORSE YALL RODE IN ON. STOP FUKKING MESSAGING ME AND GO FUKK UR SELF WITH A GLASS ROTATING VIBRATING DILDO N GO FUKK YOURSELF N UR MOTHER TIL SHE DIES ON I BUCKET OF HOT ACID

[email protected]
Quote:
NO WONDER YOU DEY BEHAVE LIKE PAPA I PITY YOUR LIFE YOU GO JUST DIE LIKE CHICKEN IDIOT.

Quote:
YOU DON MAD GOAT. OGUN WHEN DON ALREADY KILL YOUR GENERATION GOAT.

Quote:
YOU BE GOAT I DONT NEED SUCH AN IDIOT OF YOUR TYPE AROUND OTHER WISE I FOR DON KILL YOU.

Quote:
YOU BE GOAT SCHOOL YOU NO GO BASTARD YOUR MAMA AND PAPA NO TRAIN YOU THAT IS WHY YOUR LIFE BE LIKE THIS GOAT.

Quote:
YOU NEVER DIE COME SEE MY LATEST PRADO JEEP MAKE YOU GO DIE.

Quote:
GOAT DON GIVE UR MAMA BELLE.GOAT BETTER PASS YOU.

Quote:
I PROMISE YOU MADNESS GO FOLLOW YOU THIS YEAR AS YOU NO ALLOW THE SLEEPING DOG TO LYE

[email protected]
Quote:
the most stupid illiterate i have ever seen in my life,u did not even
attend nursery school,no wonder u speak like an animal,dat;s why u can
even spell your name,idiotic an onitsha ibo trader like u.

go and learn how to write ur name,bastard son of the beach

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont correct your client and i dey pay me well go and die bastard come make i teach you work animal your generation no go die better and u go remain poor in ur life.
U dey kill ur self for mugu way dey internet way every body can correct any time is it not your work to confuse your client u keep sending nonsence massage to show na small boy dey disturb u.
Ur mate dey hustle and u get time to be sending email to me bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
your past and unborn generation illiterate. what kind of Busy body are you. why cant you mind the suffer in your miserable life and focus on how to feed you hunger parents. I am sure you are disturbing your self because you are jobless and have no parent or responsibilities to take care of. do you have a father? your mother told you she thinks your real father is Animal. Bastard. son of a doggy mother. your mother is a tourism for men to pay and fuck. all men around the world have fucked your mother. it is really effecting you now. stupid idiot. thunder fire you and your family there. Bastard

Quote:
MY BOY GROW UP OR COME AND LEARN WORK. YOU LACK SENSES, I AM SURE U ARE PREMATURE CREATURE. TRY ASK YOUR MUM YOUR REAL FATHER. IT MAY BE ME SELF COS MY EX GIRL CARRY ONE OF MY SON MOVE. ABEG ASK YOUR MAMA YOUR REAL FATHER THEN GET BACK TO ME. ANIMAL

Quote:
YOU WILL KNOW NO PEACE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. DEATH SHALL VISIT YOU SOON. ANIMAL. I BLAME YOUR STUPID MOTHER THAT SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU. WITH YOUR BIG HEAD SCATTER HER PUSSY. YOUR USELESS FATHER COME LEAVE YOUR USELESS MOTHER FOR COMMUNITY. THEN YOUR MOTHER BECAME A TOURIST FUCKEE. WHEN FUCKERS FROM DIFFERENT PART OF THE COUNTRY VISIT THE FUCKEE FOR FUCK. YOUR FAMILY MUST BE THE MOST USELESS FAMILY ON EARTH.

Quote:
TELL YOUR STUPID MOTHER TO LEAVE ME ALONE I AM TIRED OF HER SMELLING PUSSY.
+447537162151 CALL ME ASS HOLE.

Quote:
Illetracy want kill you. u de answer barrister do you know if I am Igbo Ghanian or any other tribe. fool

Quote:
hate relating with poor people so I will not be infected with your family poverty virus. are you not going on vacation? sorry I am busy enjoying and you are there suffering cracking your tick skull just to insult your family and your generation. kai poverty go kill you, all your generation even your unborn children. na your mama i de blame sha she for don abort you since because she no know who be your papa. bastard.

Quote:
RIP MUGU

Quote:
Illetracy want finish you. poor man. I cause you to Rest in peace soon burning to aches. you will die a miserable death. your corps will not be recognised. your corps will be buried as government property. All you plans in life will never work. Your mother will eat u up soon. your mother is a witch in your village. sorry bastard you no get village. but ur mama na witch sha. I cause you not to see this month end.

call me +447537162151 poor idiot routining in Africa. call me for me of your cause. your family will suffer all through their generation

Quote:
I am not even a Nigerian. you just de suffer your self. poverty is a bad thing. see what jobless caused you. i pity how you will die soon sha. your days are numbered. you will die this month end. it is written and it shall come to pass. Animal.

Quote:
you should be dead by now Glory be to God one stupid idiot have left the earth to hell. you will even disgust the devil in hell.

Quote:
I am busy making money have no time for jobless humans with animal brain like you. if you are useless barrister as you claim then you must be jobless cos you are disturbing people making money on net. monkey please go back to your tree. your generation and grand father are all mugu.

**Spammer**

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok ı lauged so hard Laughing
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this mad man.....do i know you from anywhere?................................e bi like say you want ogun to kill you and your family

[email protected]
Quote:
Thief mumu God fire you there fool
Mugu wan eat his fellow maga
Check d email u send this nosense to
I don't have business with you
Orosho
Okija shrine fire u there
Arusi okija gbuo gi there

Onye ohi

[email protected]
Quote:
Who you be ? You get strong surname ?

You dey mad ?
Which one be your client
Na you're mama sister abi na you're mama brother the client be ??
Guy take time oo
I done dey the game pass you

So know who you go dey put fear for him body
Me na confirm walker man wey no depend for dibia i gat all i need to hurt who i want hurt
So stay clear ram

Dey talk well oo
You hear me so ?

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE I FUCK UR MAMA TIRED AND HER TOTO DEY SMELL IDIOT. U DONT KNOW WHERE I FROM ABI. GO AND TRY U WILL DIE FOR ROAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
onuku like u mugu ipku nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY CAN'T YOU GO TO psychiatric hospital FOR IDIOT TEST?.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS IDIOT OR A FOOL.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE IDIOT, OR YOU WANT TO SEE A FOOL. THEN JUST LOOK AT
A MIRROW, YOU WILL SEE A FOOLISH MAN IN THE MIRROW YOU ARE LOOKING AT.

Quote:
I want to meet you face to face.

Send me you address and telephone number.

Waiting anxiously to receive the above information from you, so that I
will meet you face to face and confront you.

Quote:
Why are you dodging.

Send me your address. I am in Lome, Togo. I visit Ghana always every
week. I want to visit you then we will slog it out like a man.

Action sound louder than words. You know I don't talk too much, but
you talk like a hungry idiot.

Quote:
I need your address in Ghana if really you in Ghana.

I will like to meet you face to face there in Ghana

Next week I will be in new hope hospital Ghana for my yearly medical check up.
After the medical check up, I will visit Accra shopping mall, for shopping.

I need your address, so that after my shopping I will visit you.

I have called the number you gave me, but it is not working.

Be bold and give me your correct phone number and your real address
there in Ghana.

Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
With all due respect you are block headed human being...
fuck off and stop sending me messages,when you so call
Dr Joseph will be done with you,then you will know what
you have gutting yourself into MOTHERFUCKER...

for your mind you think say you the waist my time,opkonu oshi.

Quote:
Leonard Harvard Smithson Farlingdon God go punish u basted,waiting
u gain,i get 2 cars i no de stay rented house ,i b big boy on my own,
so waiting come b all this foolishness,ur mate de hustle de make better
bread u de do all this,am done wit ur madness jobless Dog,dog even good
self,goat ...i petty u,this year don de finish oo,i de sell sure smtps and rdp
i get bad scanner ,so i u are ready...Jobless fool

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
419allDay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You have just reacted the way I expected. Like an idiot. Before when I send you respectful emails, it takes you a week or many days to respond to it. But the one I sent you to portray your attitude and stupidity was responded to within few minutes.

It all goes to show you are a liar and has been reading my mails in good time but never wanted to responded or you felt so important with some foolish ego hoping it’s a game, and should play on your terms if you act so dumb and delay responses.

The transaction is still open, but your action has portrayed you as a liar, insincere, lackadaisical and lazy, so I will not want to do a thing with someone who is not serious,

Meanwhile you sounded exactly like an Igbo man in Nigeria. No American will ever talk like you. Its only some fraudster from Nigeria that talk that way. Good enough you have exposed yourself, so go to hell in your shit hole.

Impostor.
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OZU NPAYA

[email protected]
Quote:
Dont worry Ezi Ofia, you will never marry in ur life! And wait you will receive bad call before dis yr runs out dat will keep u crying all the rest of ur life time on EARTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
The problem with is that you do not know English yet you are trying to write nonsense. Can you go back and read what you wrote to me maybe, you didn't even finish secondary school I think because you have your bastard parents that did not train you up in school right, they have compounded your problems for you for not taking you to school. However, talking to a fool and mad man and illiterate like you is a mere waste of time because you can't write well which is obvious to me that you are more or less useless human being and a nonentity so, you better go and hang yourself and die okay because, that will serve you better than ranting like a dog here which pays you nothing.
Take good care of yourself in hell as you die

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD , YOU SEE WHY YOU WILL REMAIN OVER THERE FOR YEARS BECAUSE YOU DONT ENCOURAGE YOUR FELLOW MEN IN THE SAME FIELD WITH YOU, INSTEAD OF YOU TO SAY YOU ARE IN THE SAME LINE YOU STARTED TO INSULT YOURSELF.

YOU SAID YOU ARE A MILLIONAIRE ???? NA OTU NNE GI .
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey big fool,
Do you at in any way take note of your spellings?? Ahhhhhh, I wonder
why your type could not Stay to even finish common primary
education.... It's a pity anyway.

Now, I don't have your time but I believe you are hungry and jobless.
Abject poverty has taken away all you would have ever achieved in
life. And your toutish understanding of life has really affected you
so much that I doubt if you can ever recover. From what I see of you,
YOU ARE GONE ALREADY!!!
I suggest u go and look for ur mother and ask her who cursed you....
YOU ARE REALLY CURSED

[email protected]
Quote:
FRUSTRATED KENYA FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
H I V GO KILL YOU AN ALL YOUR FAMILY ONE BY ONE

[email protected]
Quote:
I must chair your blood before the end of today as far I m still the capooo in ayeyyy curt

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU NOT A BIG FOOL, IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear, Kwusi Ihe a ina Ime.

Idi Iberibe because your stuff will never work on me.

Try and Your head will enter.

[email protected]
Quote:
ikpu nngi onye ubia m if u get shrine why u de here d look for then i no de call any number send my 1500 mtn i call you you sabi all this okija and shrin you never make am you no say na the shrin the give mugu moral to pay anu mpam comot 4 road make my mail pass for real men not barrister chief aktugo mmou nwuri since 1909 come the block road i climb you with my offesiooooooo anu ohia wey supose send mugu make i work out cash for am dey there they lele make student fall your hand yr don finishoooo we dey half of the year sleep wake up now you go d here egwu christmas i bia chowa onye ige were isi ya for ritual see your number off number wether na congo or u dey self me i no no am sure you never soak garry today if you can see to soak otile mmu ashawo do finish you. barrister, cheif, tony onlu you mugu wey see your name self go run katanguma change that name make mugu no cut his ire were e d try to call you check out my name sweet no copy my nameooooo ikpu nnegi dear i go call you if an sure your not going to tell any one that i fraud yu to million pounds this month

[email protected]
Quote:
OK GO BACK TO WORK OK DONT BE STUPID OK AM BUSY NOW BYEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
You fit pregnant person? MUMU 4 LIFE U EVEN NO SAY NA WAIT U BE

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy give me smtp na,why u dey waist am?

[email protected]
Quote:
funny mad man .... I believed that u b igbo man ..... Na u go die in 2
days time .... Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Otu Gbawakwaa nne. Anu mpama

[email protected]
Quote:
the chief himself i will like you to pregnant all the mugus wife first i beg hiw life now long time you have my number now i have called you before now then na waohhhhhhhh

Quote:
na only my sister you go fulk what of my old granny i de with am here for my house very hot as she want die soon make you come finisham now God no go vessssss

Quote:
ogologo odikwa ekwu na ife ana eme aha dikwanoo please there is godooooooooooooooo na only you cary come,there is godooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote:
y u d cuse ur self all the guy man wey i no so so vess d follow dem nna una prayer self return too much for una every bad once na me say mak u no pick last week as we the collect steady prapra like any how there is goddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
You are angry because i fucked your wife. I said that i will not fuck her again. That her round buttocks was so sweet though. I am born again now.

[email protected]
Quote:
NOTING WHEN UNA NOR GO TAKE FINE MONEY FOR STREET,IF UR PAPA GET WHO E
BE WHY E NOR HELP YOU WITH RICHNESS,ABI U NOR NO SAY NA STREET MAN GET
THIS EMAIL.U THINK SAY NA MAGA.

BABA GO FINE BETTER JOB DO FOR STREET THIS JUJU LEVEL NOR GO HELP YOU
BECAUSE NA 200USD U GO THEY GET SO BETTER GO LEARN ANOTHER JOB
OKAY.SEE AS U DEY TALK AS IF NA UR GET THIS WORLD WELL NEVER THE LESS
NA MONEY U DEY FINE CARRY ON MUGU GO FIT STILL FALL FOR THAT FORMAT,

U FRESH LATER

[email protected]
Quote:
please mr man dont ever try to cors me again if you try it again i we
send you dieth and you we die stay away from me now
thanks

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Quote:
RITUALIST UR JUJU NO D WORK AGAIN. KEEP SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON JUJU FUDU,U WILL SOON LIKE UR OTHER LIKES. STUPID IDIOT

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
highest maga i have never seen

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Your English doesn't make sense you sounds like hungry person that is why you have time to wrote this rubbish

[email protected]
Quote:
you be village guy i dont have your time am a big guy

[email protected]
Quote:
BLACK MONKEY ASSHOLE LIKE YOU.
THE SCOTLAND POLICE ARE ON YOUR TRAIL RIGHT NOW AND YOU WILL SOON BE SMOKED OUT OF YOUR HOLE.
MARK MY WORD

[email protected]
Quote:
you will be sending links to a job man like you stop it, it is very bad open the attach by yourself and collect your own pass word.
let thunder fire you

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot

Fruadster ,impostor and scam artist

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS IF YOU DON'T NO WHAT TO WORK, GO AND LEARN WORK.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JUST A HOODLUM? A STREET IDIOT. NIGERIAN 419. U WILL BE ARRESTED
SON BY THE NIGERIAN POLICE. BET ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
Like seriously you are the biggest fool i have ever imagined.. I wish i can see you so i can know that type if fool written in your face.. You have killed for the game and you will die for the game too.. you said it your self.. you think say na u strong pass? i know say na only ibgo boys they mumu their self like this because na ur papa get google and na your mama invent laptop and yahooze..

GOAT
stop sending me mails.

mugu x16 anything you plan for any guyman u use head carry am..

You get luck say i nor know u
GOAT..

[email protected]
Quote:
your father ass

[email protected]
Quote:
I'm still alive ohh.
You no give your assassins transport fare?

[email protected]
Quote:
Who is this inglorious bastard writing this piece of bull shit on my email, if i catch you will be in a hot soup you insignificant fool who cannot make a simple good sentence,you are Chief who made an on educated idiot like you a Chief you are joking i wish i know the exact client you are talking about then i will tell you that we are masters on this game, i leave in Houston Texas may God almighty open you up to Efcc so that criminals like you will be faced out of this earth. may this year become you last on earth.

[email protected]
Quote:
Sick man u be. I go tell IPob or those boys for court side there to beat out this guy thing from ur head. God have mercy on u

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Please go to school and learn English.
May Yahweh send you and your household whatever you have written here.

[email protected]
Quote:
Animal which of it are u? Guess Pig!

[email protected]
Quote:
OK you bastard i have read all the rubbish grammar full of mistakes you are writing. Well i don't blame you sha how i wish internet will scan everybody's face and grammar before giving them access to internet i swear you will be rejected. Is this how your clients pay you with your rubbish grammar pls you bitch go and check your grammar and how you write OK. And i can see you are using Rev. as your email name with difference address mmmmmm that's bullshit.

You i feel like asking you when you wanna die because i can see you made mention of you saying you have killed for this game. Please when do you wanna die because today am consulting the goddess from EDO STATE and ASANTI GHANA to visit you now right away for trying to threaten me which you don't even know threatening. Be careful not everybody you can talk to anyhow. Just tell me you have been rejected from your family then i will go ahead and kill you.

YOU BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
IS GOOD TO BE WISE IN LIFE. ALL THIS INSULT GOD BLESS YOU AND BLESS
YOU MORE YOU WILL LEAVE AND SEE WANDERS ME CUT YOUR JOB HOW? DO YOUR
MOTHER TELL YOU I AM THE ONE WHO PREGNANT HER TO BORN YOU? OR YOUR
FAMILY TOLD YOU NA ME BE THE PERSON WHO FORSTREEND THEM TO BE POOR?
DON'T BE STUPID DEAR. WHICH JOB YOUR EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

[email protected]
Quote:
Na wa for you oh so you took time to write all this email all in the
name of what? you are really jobless and useless internet begger

[email protected]
Quote:
Broda why all this cause na. Wentin I do you, you know me before. Why you dey insult your self, family and your generation. See me and you no get anything in common, u fit be yahoo plus I no care and you no go fit try me oh. You think say i be person when you fit threngthen like that, wentin be all this non sense when you dey report how your papa and mama take fuck and produce you, I no care to listen, you block me d money ducker, you dey proud say you be yahoo plus. You wen go die soon after you don back finish like dog and your spider go back for street. Na you get sense pass or sabi do yahoo plus. For your life no ever try am. If you dey do juju then get ready to try jesus because na jesus be my name m0ther fucker. You no fear abi, you get luck. Na cane I for take floug you for all your back, mumu goat, you don use all your Family for ritual, I no be like you oh, I dey hustle and God don bless me and still dey bless me dey go. I am not a yahoo plus like you. Them never born you wen I dey do this street game. Fuck you jor because na person like you dey give us bad names, you go die soon as you talk sha because i no want wait my time chat with you but remember say that dog wen fuck your mama and her shit wen you dey eat, na you go bark before you visit devil. Take my name to your baba lawo, tell aM say na jesus you fit am get problem, both you and am go die if he try nonsense.

Ewu.

[email protected]
Quote:
you writes like a fool,animal per se.if you can give me such a threatening ilettet why can't you disclose your details for us to know who is the powerful.

If you can stand on your two feet to claim you are a hardman,then show yourself am in Owerri at the moment,I have reported you to the law enforcement agencies and they re looking for you .

I have to contact Chief Oliver to fish you out,don't worry,I know you and your Akabo village .I am on owerri, show yourself if you won't be in jail.

Swine

[email protected]
Quote:
my friend go to hell u don't even know how to spell words correct God
punish u, do not send me this kind of rubbish again if u don't know
what to do go and hang yourself, u still dey wayo after the millions u
said u have made shame to u , u are a disgrace to your family,
children and your generation fool like u animal.

[email protected]
Quote:

you dont no me and you wasted your time to insult your life and your family
you have brought a problem to yourself and your family this your wrote , you will see times ten of it and you if you reply this message you will die after reading it

[email protected]
Quote:
He that came out from the Generation of Bastards are calling someone bastard you have been in guy for over 20 and more years what do you get you that have mushroom house in the Village dey claim big man for city since you said i will die whatever any man sow that he will reap you must surly die for my case since you take me as a case money irrespective bone fool like you, arrogant bastard and micro matter of illegal amoeba. You and your Genaration of fools will die following me as long as God lives You and all your plans will die with you there is no peace for the wicked. will will have no peace as long as you do not want me to have peace you shall die in shame.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
motor kill your father your mother your spiritual father also lazy youth

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL you get time to take write all this message you nor get work then , Tell me who be your mugu ? Because I get many work and I must chop you work , jobless youth like you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND ALL YOU FAMILY NO GO DIE BETTER, NNA YOUR MAMA ASS I GO USE TO MAKE MONEY. YOU SAY YOUR NAME NNA EMAKE ABI.......YOU NO KNOW SAY NNA DOG DEY FUK THAT YOUR SISTER WHO TRAVEL GO ITALY

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the one that will soon die because you don't know the
person that you are dealing with. Go back to school and learn on
how to speak good and correct English. my own juju pass your own.
So prepair on how you will die in accident.

[email protected]
Quote:
As you said you have killed so many, now you have come to an end of
your killing. I will tell my Father that is serving the Oboshi river
and Esuzu, GOD OF FIRE to go and call your name EMEKA with Oji and
Okuku there, then you will see that where you stop is where another
person start from.

[email protected] is angry and wants the phone numbers of some other lads to call and threaten
Quote:
You are a complete idiot and fool per se! If you are not afraid of me,why not give out your number or come out boldly in person? You are just a toothless bulldog that doesnt have any effect except you prove it now.

I am here in Owerri as I keep saying,our house is 70 Christ Church by tetlow,behind J.O.Eze as you can come in person and say it before me stop been stupid ranting at my back ok?

You can better still,bring your number if you are man enough

[email protected]
Quote:

since you want to fight God own people i sentence you to madness from
this moment in Jesus name Amen ,on less you repent you will never have
peace

[email protected]
Quote:

Lol...Thunder fore you genaration Emeka is the big basterd fool i have see

Idiot like you basted did you even take a view of what you are saying just to speak English u no fit na accident go finish your family and i will not insult your mother because she innocent in this if real you are a real guy-man as you call your self u no go sit down day write letters wen no correct. Let me advised you if u feel say your Okija shrine learn from another still u hear me if you no say you be strong man show your face useless Igbor boy u no sabi speak english idiot like you ogun na i go use finish ur full family once if u no be fool u go no say email address is everywhere u can get it that shows to me that you are not educated i nitrate like you still day talk smiling mouth fool if u be big boy show your location if your family no cry your funeral your 6 feets day wait you na spiritualist you get ant mind day rack fool like u idiot basted go and finish your school and come back here there i will have the time to talk with you fool your mother or your father are well innocent i can insult them even if i do day will not leave to see tomorrow i swear thunder wen go fire u no far from you animal like you just day thank God say i no get the client details u for tell me if na your father be the client online if u get since and mature u for no reply me adds i buy na u for get lin mind day write waiting u no even no after u write this dirty message u for try read make u still check the English wen u speak big fool that what you are, well i don;t have time for fools basted like you i can end your full life in 1 minute i swear if u make me vex i do fast for u fool

You get Luck if i catch you day pray make i no see u that day will be the last day you see this world i promise you i most kill you drink your blood

I no who i day suspect if na u Ogun go kill u that day just day pray make i no see fool na me u take day play your curp go full na na i no u IK Ogun go damage your life if i get you

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you said that you are a big man. and you are crying over a Clint
that you didn't give keep. Such a fool. U know that you done
get mother because you have use ur mother for money rechaul.
because she is a useless to you...she Mary six men. before you
use her for money.and that is why you are useless.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just a coward,if you feel u re not afraid bring your location than let's see whos the head? Animal that does not have job but a scammer. Come and dump London man nah? Idiot just send your location address and see if you will not be among the victims that will be shown on the newspaper. Animal,writing like a kid,prove yourself not writing from holding,just say that's where I am,and see what will follow?

[email protected]
Quote:
HUMMER NO BE MOTOR AGAIN NA U BIG MUGU I

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish your generation

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MUM DON DO YOU GO COME BACK AS YOU GO YOU WILL END THERE, MAGA YOU BE SHOW FOR YOUR BODY MUM END OF ROAD FOR YOU YOU NO CARRY TALK DEAD BODY THIS WEEK NO GO PASS YOU WILL SEE YOU END, FOOL WEY COME OUT OF FOOL HOLE NA COMPLETE FOOL. SEE YOUR SELF. NA YOU PAPA MONEY. DO YOU NO YOUR PAPA PUBLIC MAM WITH PUBLIC CHILD , NA BLOOD OF DEATH GO FOLLOW THIS WEEK IF YOU NO BEG YOU WILL SEE .THAT MUM MOUTH GO END YOU . IF YOU BE MAN DROP YOUR NUMBER MAKE I SEND FIRE FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
if you are not cursed child you will not spend your time on this shame on you you need prayers

[email protected]
Quote:
You are posses with evil spirit

[email protected]
Quote:
I just wish you will die this night you black monkey. Am sorry for the people that brought you into this world that's your parents. Your mates are busy hustling making money and you are here fooling yourself around.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama dey wait for you on your papa bed

[email protected]
Quote:
May God of Thunder and Amadioha locate you and your family, and generation strike you and all of you dead.... Iseeeeeee

May that your PRICK rise and never fall again, now and forever.....Iseeeee

May you labour in vain this year and years to come....Iseeeeee

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic