SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pastor Denis, from Accra

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This new story was started with the thread from here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=293821
- I talked to that idiot (named Chima) for more than a week, but my intrigue was unsuccessful and the lad was not even funny.
- Mr. Chima is a fucking illiterate moron from Ghana (Accra), stubborn and impatient. I have not been able to convince him that joining my church is a good thing for him. Laughing
- As a result, I made a quick "Western Union" £500 payment and told him to call at the Security Call Center, for to get "his" MTCN. Laughing
my idiot wrote:
Since you called me your son, why can you trust me, and know that am going to lie to you or betray you, and Barrister called me today and let me know that the two documents are now ready.only the 500 pounds is what delaying me to collect.which i know you can send to me with this western union receiving information name,

Mr,Chima Chikwadom Godsrich
Country, Ghana
City...Accra circle kokomilimli
Question....care
Answer..yes
Amount...500 pounds
mtcn.....

Try to made this payment,if you agree that am your son.

Mr,Chima.U

- End of this short and boring story! Laughing

=================

- At the same time, I received a "strange" message from another idiot (also from Ghana). Gentlemen, this new lad seems to be a little gem! Laughing
- At first moment, I suspected that this "new boy" = "my old" idiot Chima, because his first message began with DEAR MAN OF GOD.
- I continued the dialogue and (from the style that he writes) I realized that it was another person!... of course, another lad from Accra. Laughing
- Most likely, this new idiot found Chima's messages to Reverend Eduard and "took over" the whole story... Or, this idiot is on a higher level in their gang and Chima handed the case. Does not matter!

That's the story of Denis, the ghanaian pastor!... the first chapter: "Admission to the Church"

Until now, he appears to be the ideal candidate for the post of Great Bishop of Africa, and I have very "serious" intentions with him. Twisted Evil
So, let the story flow...

Characters:

The lad - pastor Denis Finng (Accra - Ghana)
Me - Reverend Eduard - chancellor of my well-known church (this time, the church is located in Aberdeen - UK)
Me - Father Nektarie - secretary of the church
Me - Cardinal Euphrosie - "head" of the church

Someday, in April, my old Revered Eduard has received this message... all "bold" is mine.
Quote:
DEAR MAN OF GOD,
THIS IS FORMALLY INTRODUCING MYSELF PASTOR DENIS FINNG ,A BANKER WITH BARCLAYS BANK GHANA.I HAD GONE THROUGH SEARCH ENGINES FOR MEN OF GOD ON WEB AND COME ACROSS YOUR NAME AND OTHER CONTACTS .MY SEARCH FOR MEN OF GOD IS TO SECURE THIS TRANSACTION IN A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON.

DETAILS OF THE PROPOSAL AS FOLLOW:

THERE ARE TWO DORMANT ACCOUNTS WITH OUR ESCROW IN THE SUM OF 12.6 MILLION POUNDS AND 18.950 MILLION POUNDS AS WELL.IT WILL ALL DEPEND ON WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO RECEIVE.THE FUND IS FOR UNFINISHED PROJECTS CONTRACTS AND IT HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR OVER 7 YEARS WHICH MEANS THE AUTHORITY HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT. BUT WE COULD NOT CLAIM IT DIRECTLY,WE NEED SOMEONE TRUSTWORTHY TO COLLECT IT FOR US AND THE PERSON WILL TAKE 20% OF THE FUND FOR HIS WORK.WE WILL REMIT THE FUND UNDER THE CHARITY ORGANIZATION SO THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY DOCUMENTS.WE JUST HAVE TO OPEN A NON RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT HERE IN GHANA WITH YOUR NAME AND DETAILS AS THE BENEFICIARY TO THE CONTRACT PAYMENTS.WE MOVE THE FUND INTO THIS YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU INITIATE THE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK DETAILS IN UK UNDER THE WORLD FEEDING PROGRAM SCHEMES UNDER THE UNITED NATION HUMANITARIAN AID TO AVOID ANY QUESTIONING OR DELAY.
WE ARE THREE IN THIS DEPARTMENT THAT KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT I AM THE ONLY ONE TALKING TO YOU THROUGH THIS MEDIUM AND WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED FOR US TO PROCEED.
BEST REGARDS,
DENIS FINGER(PASTOR)

Old Reverend Eduard, to Denis:

Quote:
Dear Pastor Denis, God bless you!

I do not know who you are and what you want from me.
Our church has sufficient funds and does not work with strangers who are not members of our community.
I made the mistake of violating these rules and paid 500 pounds to a certain Mr. Chima Ugorji (Note: this is the first idiot.) in Accra (last Saturday).
He took our money and disappeared! This will not happen again!

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Eduard - Chancellor of MUIE Church

His first reply to me:
Quote:
Chancellor Eduard,
I am a banker of 20 years experience in international remittance.I am also a resident pastor at The Apostolic Church,here in Afriica,much is not known about your church and am curious about it because this is my first time of hearing about your church.Do you have any branch here in Africa,Ghana to be precise?I will like to talk to you via skype or video call so that you can see me and i can see you and know who we are.I want you to be the beneficiary to the contract fund and when you receive the fund you will be entitled to 20% of the money.There is no documents involved because this is a direct transfer under Charity Organization from a dormant account to a commercial account in your details to enable its smooth transfer without authority questioning or suspicion.
In conclusion,you need to be extra ordinary careful about who you deal with on internet,I am ready to meet with you in persons as soon as we complete this transaction.I am still active in service and i look forward to knowing you more.
Pastor Denis

Reverend Eduard, to Denis... In a few words, I explained to him that the church is rich and acts as a charity... I gave him a non-existent but "credible" address and a phone number where he can call.
Quote:
Dear Pastor Denis

Thank you for the message and the generous offer of collaboration. Our Holy Church does not deal with strangers, so I can not get involved in this operation.
Let me tell you about our Holy Church and about the fact that we do not need to receive money because we offer money as charitable help for orphanages and poor people.
Our church is a Christian Church located in Aberdeen - UK and has branches in America, Canada and Africa (Mosambique). Not in Ghana, yet! But, who knows in the future?
We want to expand our activities to many other African countries. Can you recommend us a trusted and honest person?
If possible, please help me with a contact from a local orphanage. During this time, we are organizing some charity package and trying to help orphaned children.
If you have a few minutes available, you can see our charity and the orphanage on our church website.

That's our main address: <snip>
Our Church phone number is +44870321XXXX and Father Lenny is in charge of taking calls to the parish. But, if you need me, it's more useful to communicate by email because brother Lenny has many moments in forgetting to write down all the details and I do not want to make any trouble. He is too old and suffers from Alzheimer, but he is a faithful soul who has been with us for the last 40 years. (Note: I used Lenny's phone number here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=276625 )

Be blessed,
Rev. Chancellor Eduard McDonald

Pastor Denis is still trying to stay in his script, though he is somewhat impressed by "the richness of the church" and Eduard's "naivety". Laughing
Quote:
Rev Chancellor,
I understood your message and i will have time to get you some orphanage and i will still hope we could do this transaction,it does not matter if am a memeber of your church or not,if you treat me well now and we do this together ,you can influence me with your church and i can be useful in spreading your church and their goals.people of Africa like to try new things .I sincerely hope you could have a change of mind and let us work together on this deal and you can have more money to disburse to the orphanage and i will be willing to donate some part of my share to your orphanage works as well

Obviously, my Reverend Eduard responds in his already known style... slightly naive, easy to believe. But, full of great ideas and with big dreams! Laughing
Quote:
My dear Pastor, my dear son,

I am so glad to hear that you want to work together to spread the seeds of Faith in your country. The Cathedral we want to build has a pre-approved budget of nearly $ 2 million, so the man who will control these expenses must be a member of the church and a man in which we have total trust.

Please tell me if you are Christian and if you want to join our Church. The role of the local Reverend is to lead a Parish that has at least 12 people (as Jesus had 12 apostles).
Do you think you're capable of doing this? You will of course have all the support of our church.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Eduard

Denis, to Rev. Eduard... at this point, he has already made the decision to "work" with the church... further, it all depends on the Holy Lamb power! Laughing
Quote:
Rev Eduard,
I am a christian sir and i will be willing to join your church and am capable of whatever expected of me to do.I also want us to have this Transaction deal so that i can have some money for the work as well.
Regards
Pastor Denis

Rev. Eduard... slowly, I'm preparing the entrance of the other characters: Nektarie (the Secretary) and Euphrosie (the Cardinal).
Quote:
Dear my son,

We can not talk about money and business, in particular, until you are part of our great family. If you are already Christian, then things will be extremely easy.
The membership of our Holy Church involves the completion of some documents, the existence of some pictures and proofs of faith. Nothing complicated for a Pastor!
I will be with you, as your celestial father and your main sponsor. I will help you with the necessary advice and clarifications you will need during the few stages of your Admission among our church members.

The Secretary of the Church, father Nektarie, will follow all the documentation, so please write a message to him and present yourself properly. His address is: <snip>
I will discuss your case, both with him and with the head of our church, His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie.

Be blessed,
Rev. Eduard

======================

May 01 - Pastor Denis is completely hooked and forgot about his initial "business proposal" Laughing ... he writes to Secretary Nektarie:
Quote:
Dear Father Nektarie,
This is formally introducing Denis Finger (Pastor).I am a banker in profession.I am a curious type in nature and am really interested in knowing more about your church and possibly be a member through whom more of this church could be known to the people of this part of Africa.
Rev Eduard let me know about this church and he asked me to write to you and that he will be discussing it with you as well.
I am really waiting to hear from you soon sir.
Best Regards
Pastor Denis

In the same time, he wrote to Rev. Eduard:
Quote:
Good morning sir and how are you doing .I have emailed Father Nektarie and i hope to hear from you soonest.

=====================

Other many messages followed, between Denis and Reverend Eduard / father Nektarie... I do not write them here, because the final result is all that counts.
Our idiot managed to successfully complete the first three steps in the process of becoming a proud Reverend of the church:

#1 - Presentation - personal picture and Application for membership to be filled in,
#2 - Vizualisation - drawings of some scenes from the Bible,
#3 - Interpretation - recreation of a biblical scene... in this case, I have chosen the scene with Moses, on the Red Sea beach! Laughing Laughing Laughing

In parallel, the Church approved a $25,000 sponsorship as well as sending a parcel of electronics (Courtesy Package - worth $10,000) to the Accra "parish".
Tomorrow, I'm going to introduce him the last stage in the Accession process: He will have to build a pyramid and have to do the baptism with milk and honey!
I hope to have big fun!

Today - Father Nektarie, to pastor Denis:
Quote:
Brother Denis, Holy Lamb be with you!

With humility in glances and with great joy in my soul I received the last materials that you sent me.
Brother, I will plead with all my power of conviction of the Elderly Council to approve these clear evidence of your Faith and to allow me to move on to the next (and last) stage of your Admission process.
I'm sure they will not hesitate, especially as the Rev. Eduard is your best advocate and supporter. He really wants to succeed in that great personal dream: "MUIE, A new Cathedral, A new Hope!"

In parallel with the final Stage of your Admission process, I also want to solve also the problem of the Courtesy Package (and the Sponsorship) that's already approved by the Board.
We want to send you a large parcel of electronic products (maximum $10,000) and a sponsorship of $25,000.
We will use a fast shipping company and the church will pay for all transportation and insurance costs. You will just have to take over the parcel.

So, I need you to make a complete list of the products that you need for your parish. Choose everything from here: https://www.amazon.com/ and give me the exact links of products.
You can choose mobile phones, laptops, video-cameras, printers, school supplies, refrigerators, washing machines, etc ... whatever your parish needs. The total amount will not exceed $10,000.

Send me all the necessary delivery data:

a) Name and Surname (for the person who will take over the Courtesy Package)
- He may be the secretary of your parish, or any other trusted man.
- Note that on delivery, he will need to identify himself with a valid ID document (driver license, passport, etc.).

b) Exact address for delivery
- Can be your home address, or the parish address.

c) Phone number (for contact)
- If the delivery address can not be correctly identified, then the courier will contact the "contact person" and propose a meeting place.

The Elderly Council has approved the payment of a $25,000 sponsorship for your parish.
- Does your parish have a bank account open at any Accra bank? Please give me the details to make the payment.

Father Eduard is leaving today for a visit to our orphanage, but I will discuss with him in the afternoon and tomorrow we will also have the board's answer.
I'm sure everything is okay. Tomorrow I will also clarify with you the details of the last stage (Stage # 4).

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

Trophies

#1 - Presentation - his photo and his Application for membership,

=================

#2 - Vizualisation - drawings of some scenes from the Bible,

==================

#3 - Interpretation - recreation of a biblical scene: Moses, on the Red Sea beach! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Wed May 23, 2018 1:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL....this looks very promising indeed. His sketches are a thing of beauty. And so are his Red Sea photos. I see another steep church career and hopefully another baptism ahead Very Happy

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You go, Birlic! Let the sweetness of Muie be ever in the Lad's memory!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks good! Maybe this will be the lad to give you the monument of faith. If Father Nicodim is needed again, please do let me know.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! Love the drawings, although it's a little weird to me that he drew tits on everyone, including the men.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What on earth is the lad doing wasting his time trying to part the sea when there's all those boats about? Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Incredible......lots of laughing with this one!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work! Who knew there were people swimming in the Red Sea when Moses and Co. did their thing?!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see the inner skeletal structure of Peter. How does one function with such a square body?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where does he get "lathiathan" from?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's about Leviathan (the "sea monster" from the Bible). Laughing

@all: Thanks for appreciations!
------------------

Today is the DAY! Twisted Evil

It is the day when I will present him the "last stage" of the Admission process:
- he must build a pyramid, Laughing
- he must build a bench, Laughing
- he has to make the holy ceremony with "lamb, milk and honey". Laughing

For the idea of the pyramid and the bench, I want to give all the credits to my colleagues who have already done this... gentlemen, chapeau bas! clapping
So, all the last messages "prepare" this "special" stage. Let's hope that our idiot Denis will want to continue working with the holy church. Laughing

Yesterday - later in the evening:

- Reverend Eduard, to Denis:
Quote:
Son, right now I saw the pictures where you, as one proud representative of the Faith, carried your tribe to the shore where the waters split. Hallelujah, Amen, for the Glory of the Holy Lamb, I'm so proud of you!
Tomorrow, at the Elderly Council meeting, I will strongly insist that you qualify for the Local Reverend rank and also for the Church Project Manager (CPM) position, to allow you to finish joining in full glory. Son, the sacred ceremony to which you will be baptized, in the sacred spirit of the Holy Lamb, will be something unforgettable!

Our Secretary, brother Nektarie, will lead you through this last step, so that you can stand proud and courageous in front of the monument of Faith and say with a clear voice: "I want to baptize myself! Glory to the Holy Lamb!".
Please tell me if you sent to father Nectarie all the necessary data for the Courtesy & Sponsorship Package, so that our dear Secretary can order all the items that you need for your parish.

My son, be blessed in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Eduard

- Pastor Denis replied to Rev. Eduard:
Quote:
Calvary Greetings to you My Father,I am very grateful to your efforts and i pledge i will never disappoint your trust in me.I am so proud of you as my father and i will also need your spiritual support to move M.U.I.E to greatest height here in Ghana and beyond through the help of the Lamb.I feel so much blessed you are my father and i shall always seek your guidance and counselling to put me through this Mission.God bless you sir.
I just sent all the details to Father Nectarie for the packages and the Fund as well.Thank you so much and i can not wait to complete the last stage of my membership.
Peace,
Brother Denis

- Our idiot sent delivery details:
Quote:
Good day to you sir,I really appreciate all your efforts sir and i pledge from the inner most depth of my heart to make sure M.U.I.E spread all over this country and beyond.I is of great honour to be part and i cant wait to complete the last stage of my membership.
The link for the packages at amazon.com is https://www.amazon.com/gp/cart /view.html/ref=lh_cart,and details to receive the packages here in Ghana are:

NAME:EMEFA_AGBEYx

ADDRESS:JOLLYKIDS SCHOOL,AMASAMAN,ACHIAMAN, ACCRA,GHANA.

TELEPHONE:+233-243-488-6XX/+ 233-265-980-0XX

COURIER SERVICE:DHL,

DELIVERY TO THE PERSON WITH ABOVE NAME IN PERSON WITH INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IDENTIFICATION.

PURPOSE FOR SHIPMENT:MISSIONARY AND EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT.

Furthermore, the details for the financial assistance are:

ACCOUNT NAME:ADADE_JOHN_YAWx

BANK NAME:GN BANK GHANA

BANK ADDRESS:RING ROAD,CENTRAL ACCRA,

ACCOUNT NUMBER:10272322840XX

SWIFT CODE:GNBGGHACA

PURPOSE OF TRANSFER:MISSIONARY AND EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT.

(My note: Bank account - already reported!)

In conclusion,i want to express my gratitude to M.I.U.E,for this assistance and i am sure we shall grow from strength to strength here in Africa and the sky can never be our limit.Long Live M.I.U.E.You are blessed sir.
Peace,
Brother Denis

- Father Nektarie, to Denis:
Quote:
Dear brother Denis, that link is not working. Are you sure you did the right thing?
Look, I'm attaching a screen capture, as it can be seen on my computer on the church.

Eventually, you can make a complete list... something like this:
a) 4 pieces Iphone 8 phones - link
b) 4 pieces Dell laptop - link
c) .... and so on.

I will centralize everything and order the products.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

=====================

Today

- Father Nektarie, to Denis...
Quote:
Good morning brother Denis and God bless you!
Please confirm me that all the below details are correct:

Delivery details:
- Contact person: EMEFA_AGBEYx
- Delivery address: JOLLYKIDS SCHOOL, AMASAMAN, ACHIAMAN, ACCRA, GHANA
- Phone numbers: +233-243-488-6xx (+233-265-980-0xx)

Bank details:
- Bank: GN BANK GHANA
- Bank address: RING ROAD, CENTRAL ACCRA, GHANA
- Account #: 10272322840xx
- Swift code: GNBGGHACA
- Account holder name: ADADE_JOHN_YAWx
- Account holder address: ???

Soon, maybe in one hour, the Elderly Council meeting will begin. Brother Eduard is beside me and confirmed me his full support for your Parish.
In just a few hours I will come back to you with the details and all the necessary explanations.
Please do not forget to draw up that list of electronic products, for the Courtesy Package.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

Nektarie's next message will be "decisive." Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Homeito Bemek
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clappingclappingclappingclappingclapping
beers!
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of luck! Those re-creation pics are great! Laughing Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful, stylish pics, Birlic. All your baiting is such a joy! beers!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited the original "Chima" as Cammy, but the little buttsmear wouldn't chat on Yahoo messenger, so that was that.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "The original" Chima is just a poor creature with little mind... only at 3 weeks after he talked (for the last time) with Rev. Eduard, today he sent me (in Eduard's Inbox) the following message:
Quote:
Dear Queen,good day,i have some fund sum of U.k 1 million pounds in briefcase by my late ex family in our satanic society&club and this fund was deposited at Atlantic bank in Dome Ghana and i want to transfer this fund to you with trust,
to invest in buildings in your country.If you can receive this fund for me with 20%. contact me at [email protected] for the procedures.

Best regard,
Mr,Emma Godsrich
(Exson)

Simply, "the original" Chima is extremely idiot and so retarded, that you can not even have fun with him. Laughing Laughing Laughing
==========================

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, we are in the decisive moment of the story... or we go forward, on the Right Way of Faith Laughing ... or we lose $25,000 and a bunch of top electronic products. Twisted Evil
Let's see what our idiot Denis will choose!... I have a some nice feelings, but I do not want to come up with anticipated conclusions. Laughing Laughing Laughing

13.37 - Pastor Denis wrote to father Nektarie... a very long and nice listing of electronics goods. Laughing
Quote:
Good Morning sir,
I am now working on the lists again sir.We selected the items and added them on the cart but i will do it the way you just explained to me now,I have seen the screen shot.
The details about the Courtesy package shipment are correct,and the correct Account details are :

Bank: GN BANK GHANA
Bank address: RING ROAD, CENTRAL ACCRA, GHANA
Account #: 1027232284012
Swift code: GNBGGHAC
Account holder name: ADADE_JOHN_YAWx
Account holder address:Rev Dogbey Street,Nima,E187/11

Sir.I clicked on the link now and it is still valid https://www.amazon.com/gp/ cart /view.html/ref=lh_cart.
Meanwhile,I am making the list according to how they were picked on the cart sir.
Remain Blessed sir,
Peace,
Brother Denis

13.40 - Father Nektarie make a short recap:
Quote:
Dear brother Dennis,

Firstly, let me tell you that everything went perfectly today! Everyone was delighted with the idea of building a new Cathedral in Accra and Brother Eduard pleaded for you brilliantly.
As such, very soon I will be able to send you all the details for the last stage of your Admittance process.

Secondly, please, let's check once again all these details, so that we can be sure there is no mistake.

1) DELIVERY
Delivery details:
- Contact person: EMEFA_AGBEY
- Delivery address: JOLLYKIDS SCHOOL, AMASAMAN, ACHIAMAN, ACCRA, GHANA
- Phone numbers: +233-243-488-6xx (+233-265-980-0xx)

2) BANK
Bank details:
- Bank: GN BANK GHANA
- Bank address: RING ROAD, CENTRAL ACCRA, GHANA
- Account #: 10272322840xx
- Swift code: GNBGGHAC
- Account holder name: ADADE_JOHN_YAWx
- Account holder address: Rev. Dogbey Street, Nima, E187/11

3) COURTESY PACKAGE
The Courtesy Package content:
- Epson Home Cinema 2045 1080p 3D Miracast 3LCD Home Theater Projector
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB, Black
- Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder (Black)
- Action Camera 4K Ultra HD Action Video Camera 12MP
- GoPro HERO
- SanDisk 64 GB micro SD Memory Card
- SanDisk 32 GB micro SD Memory Card
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 8" HD Display, 32 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case
- Brother P-touch Easy Portable Label Maker (PTH110)
- TCL 55 Inch 4K Smart LED TV 55S517 (2018) with Roku
- Brother MFC-L8900CDW Business Color Laser All-in-One Printer
- Red Girl Laptop Sleeve Bag Cases For 14 Inch To 14.4 Inch Laptop With Small Case For Macbook Charger
- Lacdo 13-13.3 Inch Waterproof Laptop Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Pro
- ASUS ZenBook 13 Ultra-Slim Laptop, 13.3” Full HD, 8th gen Intel i5-8250U
- STUDIOCASE Wireless Microphone System Hard Case w/ Foam - Fits Sennheiser ,
- Shure BLX24/PG58 Wireless Vocal System with PG58 Handheld Microphone, J10
- 4 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Plan
- Crown XTi4002 Two-channel, 1200W at 4Ω Power Amplifier

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

======================

14.38 - One hour later, father Nektarie wrote THE MESSAGE! - if we overcome these moments, everything will become bright... very bright! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear brother Denis, may the Holy Lamb bless you!
Your desire has been fulfilled, just like my predictions. I'm so happy and so proud of you in the same time! Congratulations!
As I already told you in the previous message, the Board of our Elderly Council has approved the materials that you have already submitted (Stage #3 - Moses, the scene) and has accepted that you make the last part (Stage #4) of the Admission Process and successfully complete your appointment as MUIE Reverend of our new Accra Parish. Be blessed, my brother! Glory to the Holy Lamb!

Stage #4 is called The Sacred Monument of Faith and, basically, it is the foundation around which you "will spiritually build" your new MUIE Parish.
Your "anointing" as Local Reverend will materialize through one final Baptism Ceremony, where your believers will need to be with you.
We will detail at the right time, because this stage takes a little longer than the previous ones.

1) And the LORD said to Moses: "Go back to Egypt, for all the men who were seeking your life are dead!" (Exodus 4.19)

- Basically, this last stage is based on cohesion among members of your congregation and shows your power to bring believers near you.
- You have to build a pyramid with the dimensions of the base 10 feet (3 meters) and with the same height. It will be possible to accept a lower height (only 2 meters), but the base must be 3x3 meters.
- The materials used may be sandbags (recommended), cement bags, or any bags filled with any other available material (we have cases in which bags had filled with earth).
- Next to the pyramid, a bench should be built upon by the believers to sit and pray. For the bench, you can use bricks, cement, wood, or any kind of available material.
- I'm sending you some sketches to help you understand, and also I send you the pictures made by our reverend Adamma in the MUIE Parish of Mozambique.

This pyramid is the Sacred Monument of our Faith (that sacred moment in which our Faith in God has defeated the power of Pharaoh Ramses)!
Therefore, at the top of the pyramid must be a great sign on which to write the name of our MUIE church! Hallelujah, amen!

2) "And I have promised you that I will bring you up from the misery of Egypt to the land of the Canaanites, Hethites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites--a land flowing with milk and honey." (Exodus 3.17)

- This is the Baptism Ceremony and represents The Sacred Way through which you are appointed as Local Reverend and your Parish is officially recognized as one of the MUIE sisters-parishes.
- As in the Exodus (chapter 3.17), when Moses promises to his tribe that he will offer them milk and honey, you will have to stay in front of the Pyramid of the Faith and say "Our Father" prayer.
- Your position must be kneeling as if in prayer and in your arms you must hold a lamb (a baby goat will be accepted), what symbolising the power of your Faith! To show everybody that you really believes and respects the spirit of the Holy Lamb!
- One of the faithful who attends the ceremony must pour some honey on your head... then, he will pour milk on your head.
- You have to raise your hands up and, with eyes looking at Heaven, you must say "the sacred words of baptism" for three times. They have to be uttered very clearly!

"I baptize myself in the spirit of the Holy Lamb!
I will offer milk and honey to those who will follow ME!
Glory to the Holy Lamb!"

- The Baptism Ceremony must be video-recorded and it is also useful to take some suggestive photos during the event.

We know and understand that this last step can take 2-3 weeks, so we will not wait for it to finish and we'll send the Courtesy & Sponsorship package as fast as possible.
Do not forget to confirm the accuracy of all the details of my previous message (delivery details, bank details and package contents).
We want to see the progress made by you and your team of believers. I need you to regularly "document" all the construction's phases of the Monument of the Faith.
- I want to see photos of the place that you will choose as the "base".
- I want to see photos taken while building... the first bags.
- Those believers who help you will be called Parish Assistants and will receive financial help from us. They will also complete the admittance's papers.

I am at your disposal with any extra clarifications if needs.
Be blessed,
father Nektarie

So, now I'm in the "waiting mode". Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Fri May 11, 2018 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully this lad will use an actual lamb and not a chicken. That is, if he does the baptism.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
... I have a some nice feelings, but I do not want to come up with anticipated conclusions. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, it seems that we have a WINNER! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Pastor Denis has completed the shopping list. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Father,
I can confirm to you now that all the details are correct.

- Epson Home Cinema 2045 1080p 3D Miracast 3LCD Home Theater Projector (1)
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB, Black (3)
- Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder (Black) (1)
- Action Camera 4K Ultra HD Action Video Camera 12MP (1)
- GoPro HERO
- SanDisk 64 GB micro SD Memory Card (4)
- SanDisk 32 GB micro SD Memory Card (1)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 8" HD Display, 32 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case (4)
- Brother P-touch Easy Portable Label Maker (PTH110) (2)
- TCL 55 Inch 4K Smart LED TV 55S517 (2018) with Roku (3)
- Brother MFC-L8900CDW Business Color Laser All-in-One Printer (1)
- Red Girl Laptop Sleeve Bag Cases For 14 Inch To 14.4 Inch Laptop With Small Case For Macbook Charger (3)
- Lacdo 13-13.3 Inch Waterproof Laptop Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Pro (1)
- ASUS ZenBook 13 Ultra-Slim Laptop, 13.3” Full HD, 8th gen Intel i5-8250U (3)
- STUDIOCASE Wireless Microphone System Hard Case w/ Foam - Fits Sennheiser , (1)
- Shure BLX24/PG58 Wireless Vocal System with PG58 Handheld Microphone, J10 (4)
- 4 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Plan (1)
- Crown XTi4002 Two-channel, 1200W at 4Ω Power Amplifier (1)

Thank you very much and remain blessed Sir,
Peace,
Brother Denis

- Father Nektarie, the church secretary:
Quote:
Okay brother Dennis, all it's okay.
Starting tomorrow, I will start ordering the desired products and perhaps the order will take a few days with delivery to our church.
Depending on the final volume of the parcel, maybe I will have to call a company to handle the packaging.
As we have stated, all fees and shipping costs will be paid by the church.

Mr. EMEFA_AGBEYx will be contacted by the courier for delivery. I wanted to ask you some details:
- Who is EMEFA_AGBEYx and what role does it have in your Parish?
- The same question for the bank account beneficiary (ADADE_JOHN_YAWx)... who is it?
- Please do not hesitate if you have any questions about your 4th Stage.
- In any case, I inform you that our great cardinal Eufrosie would like to see the first pictures from where the monument of Faith will be built. We want to see what is the chosen place and the position of the first bags. If you allow me to make a recommendation, I could suggest that the chosen place to be somehow in the middle of nature. We had some cases when people wanted to build the Pyramid in the yard among the parked cars, and our elderly parents refused to accept it. But, of course, the whole decision of choice belongs to you!

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

- Our idiot, talking about the two characters (the one who receives the parcel and the one with the bank account):
Quote:
Dear Father Nektarie,
They are both closed allies in the church and are church executives in the treasury.They are reliable and excellent in their evangelism work too.Though,i have started talking to them about M.U.I.E and am confident of them joining me as soon as i complete my membership too sir.They just want to see how the whole thing goes with me for them to be totally convinced which am 100% sure of sir.They will be very instrumental in developing our Parish here in Accra and spreading the awareness of M.U.I.E all over the country as well. Stay Blessed Father.
Peace,
Brother Denis

- And, I received also the Pearl of the Crown... it seems our Denis is eager to build the monument of the Faith.
- Of course, I'm sure he'll try to delay everything, so he can get the money and the parcel.
Quote:
Dear Father Nektarie,

I received this message with total humility and willingness to complete this stage and i shall do as you instruct me.
I am cleared on all aspects and the photograph have made it more understandable

..Remain Blessed sir.
Peace,
Brother Denis

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday - Monday

Things seem to be on schedule ... just with some luck, we'll see a beautiful pyramid built of sand-filled sacks. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Father Nektarie, to Denis:
Quote:
Brother Denis,
I have received both of your messages and I am satisfied with your answers. May the Holy Lamb's power be reflected on your parish, and whether the generosity of our church is wondrous in spreading the seeds of Faith among the poor of the world. Glory to the Holy Lamb! I will retire in the silence of my room, for the evening prayer and for the usual theosophical talk with father Elephterie.
I just want to tell you that our old Reverend Eduard was extraordinarily energetic today in all the discussions in the Council. For a long time, I have not seen him so "alive" if I can say that.
He told me he was just waiting for you to finish admission, so you could focus on building our great MUIE Cathedral. He has full confidence in you, my son!
Do not disappoint him and do everything you can to make him proud of you. Eduard is an old and sensitive man, whose entire wealth is generously made available to the church.
The African Cathedral and the establishment of an new Episcopate of Africa is a personal dream of his.
God bless Him!

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

================

Rev. Eduard, to Denis:
Quote:
Be blessed my son, I am proud of you son, especially after seeing the materials that you sent to Brother Nektarie. Let me tell you that yesterday I pleaded for you with all my power of persuasion and with all my heart. My council colleagues listened to the Voice of the Ration which, together with the Voice of the Faith, united together and formed a Single Voice: "Let the Cathedral be built!"
I look forward for you to completing the Admission procedure. You have only one step, until your appointment as Local Reverend and until your parish is registered among the MUIE sister parishes.

Be blessed my dear Denis, be blessed in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Eduard

Pastor Denis, to my old Reverend Eduard:
Quote:
Good Morning My Father,
I have received the 4th stage process and it will thoroughly adhered to.Meanwhile sir,Father Nectarie told yesterday that they will start the package ordering today and it may take few days ,also i wanted to ask when exactly will the fund be transferred so that i can communicate that to the account Beneficiary to be aware of Sir.
Peace,
Brother Denis

Rev. Eduard:
Quote:
Son,
Yes, that's right, our Secretary will handle the ordering and packaging for the Courtesy Parcel. When everything will be ready, His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie (head of our church and a good friend of mine) will bless our action and declare open the charity operation "Courtesy of Ghana." So, I think within 7-10 days everything will already be solved. From our experience with packages sent to our Mozambique MUIE branch, the packages reach their destination in 8-10 days (it's never the same, everything depends on delays at intermediate airports).
From that moment when the Sacred Monument of Faith will be honored by your Baptism Ceremony, we can begin practical and concrete work. We have already prepared the plans of the Cathedral, and you will have to deal with the identification of a plot of land that we can rent for a period of 40-50 years. You will also need to look for a trustworthy construction firm that we can commit to complete the works within 2 years.

But all this will be detailed when you will truly be a full member of our Holy Church.
Be blessed my son, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Eduard

==============

Denis, to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Dear Father Nektarie,
Calvary Greetings to you Sir,Today after discussing with the Church committee ,they unanimously voted that the the Treasurer himself should receive the Courtesy package on behalf of the church,that Emefa_Agbey is now a former employee at the former address and he will soon be on his way out of the country to Finland to futher his education on a scholarship in few days time which automatically rules him out to take delivery because my Father Eduard told me yesterday it can take up to 7 days to complete.Please accept our apology in the inconvenience caused and this is the new Valid and confirmed address for the delivery:

Name:Elder_David_Amoo,
The Apostolic Church,
Address;No 116,Rabbit Bus Stop,Hattso,Accra,Ghana.
Contact Phone Numbers:+233-201-281-6xx/ +233-265-980-0xx

In Conclusion,it was with great pleasure when most of the elders in the church Including both the Treasurer and Secretary agreed with me to be Parishioners and you will be seeing them in the video for my last stage of admission.Glory be to the Holy Lamb.This is a good sign to the establishment of M.U.I.E here in Ghana.Please sir,kindly take note of the change in delivery address.I will also be sending the pictures where the pyramid will be set up to you between today or tomorrow sir.Remain Blessed Sir.
Peace,
Brother Dennis

=================

Father Nektarie, asking for "the pictures":
Quote:
Brother Denis, may the Holy Lamb bless you! I apologize for this late answer, but I was at Sunday's Sermon and just now I opened the computer and found your message.
I understand that there has been a change in delivery dates. Right?

So, regarding the delivery of the Courtesy Package, the new beneficiary's data are:
Name: Elder_David_Amoo, at The Apostolic Church,
Address: No 116, Rabbit Bus Stop, Hattso, Accra, Ghana.
Contact Phone Numbers: +233-201-281-6xx or +233-265-980-0xx
It's correct? Mr. Elder David Amoo replaces Mr. Emefa_Agbey. Right? I understood correctly?
The rest of the details remain valid? I mean, the parish bank-account. Please confirm.

Our Elders would have wanted to see the place where the Sacred Lamb Monument will be located, and also the first row of bags set as the "foundation of your Faith."
I started yesterday to order the products that you indicated as necessary to the Accra parish, and I will follow the whole process until the complete list of the items that you sent me.

Our old Chancellor, Reverend Eduard, has a severe cold that prevented him from attending the Sunday Ceremony, so I will show him your messages only tomorrow.
He's very old and now is sleeping after Sister Filomena gave him some medication and made him a soothing tea.
I'm sure he'll be delighted to hear that all your parish members want to embrace our faith. How many people do you now have around you?

I'm waiting for the pictures from where the Monument of your Faith will rise to Heaven.
Be blessed,
father Nektarie

Our idiot:
Quote:
Dear Father Nektarie,
Thank you for the reply and how is Father Eduard doing now?i wish him speedy recovery sir.The name is Mr David_Amoo ,he is an elder in the church as well as the secretary that is why we call him Elder David.

I can be confident of 7 executives of the church with me right now and which is a good indicator there would be more to come sir.
I will be updating you with the pictures tomorrow sir.
I got sacks today and will do the rest tomorrow.

Remain Blessed sir.
Peace,
Brother Dennis

======================

So, the idiot convinced seven of his friends to carry sandbags together and build that pyramid... some brief calculations, referring to a pyramid with the sides of the 3 * 3 meter base and 2 meters high, show that there will be an amount of sand ranging from 4 to 5 tons of material (I took into account the gaps between the bags).
- If 1 sandbag = 25 kg weighs, then Denis and the other idiots will carry and stack ~ 200 sacks filled with sand. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- I think this effort deserves to send them that so valuable Courtesy Package. Right? Twisted Evil

Last edited by Birlic on Mon May 14, 2018 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Oh, yes, I do think so, Birlic. LOL
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to the pics!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic