SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A life changed 10 years ago.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ten years ago my life changed forever. I became a baiter. Since then, I've basically never replied to anyone's email the same day.

There are a few exceptions, though. On Eater, I got lovely friends I know only by their posts and letters. I spent hours and hours chatting with my darling mentor SlapHappy till the dawn (probably his afternoon). At times we even discussed baits and scammers.

There were also many other members who kept me awake at nights, each in their own way: Dr Mike, Yastreb, Mortal, Slightly, Doc (Dwatina), Pastor Frank, Jose, Roycropper, Jojo, GomerPyle, Deuzer, Bohigal, Esox, Dora (my twin), Bankster, Frumpy, Juan, YeaWhatever, Bravo, Bruin, Windy, Vampiremerchant, ParaNoid, Koko, Bart, Nailgunner, Fo', Wokabo, Bearcat, GordonBennett, Klaasvaak, Fae, Brainiac, Otterfan, TheFife, Bruin, Corona, Thedevguy, Firehouse, Justcold, Fryer, TheDane, Dr Stephen Williams... just to mention a few notorious baiters.

I'm still in (almost) everyday contact with a fellow baiter and I may write back on the same day and not only once. This person is now one of my closest friends who knows next to everything about me even though we've never met in real life. (To you, my dear friend: thanks for finally believing that I don't use MorphVOX Junior when calling to you.)

Moreover, the lads have also required personal attention and care.

So you may understand that I've needed some rest after all these sleepless years. I just woke up to write this post to see if I still remember some English. Next time I could actually publish one of my baits. Be sure to study some Chinese and Korean to be able to read them.

Anyway, my warmest thanks to you all. You are wonderful people. Keep up the good work and remember to bait safe, especially all you new ones, and remain blessed. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats and lucky you to have discovered this webiste so long ago!

I am jealous of you.

Cheers mate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time flies, doesn't it?!?!?! Wow, 10 years -- congratulations!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while, N.O.R.A.! Good to see you again, and especially for your tenth Eaterversary.

beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers!

THUD

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats N.O.R.A beers! Time does fly!

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A wrote:
There were also many other members who kept me awake at nights, each in their own way

I never kiss and tell.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come around more often Nora. We might even have a conversation or two.

Congrats!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A.

Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats NORA! Yeah, 10 years is a long time!! Wink

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first decade is always, um, something. Congratulations! beers!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, NORA, that's a milestone. Congrats! Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers.. Well done..

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on 10 years. Are there drinks involved?

beers!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi N.O.R.A !

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on 10 years of active lad service, keep kicking ass Twisted Evil clapping Thumbs up

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, what???? Scam Patroller??? Back from the dead??? I can't quite believe it!

Where the hell have you been, SP? You've been missed!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt (Forum Admin), jesus, this place has really gone downhill if you're now an admin haha Twisted Evil

How you doing mate? I'm not quite dead yet, still alive and kicking, ducking and diving, you know the score Smile

I've not logged in for ages and fancied doing a bit of reading, been looking at the safari bait here, nice bit of baiting going on there, it really makes me feel like cranking up my fake courier site again lol

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ SOOI said you were dead, I even collected on the pool. If you're not really dead please promptly kill yourself, so I can keep the money.

Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! Your YMCA video was one of the things which inspired me to go into baiting. It's been fun working with Birlic on that bait--please stick around and have some more fun! The lads are still numerous and just as stupid as ever.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Niagara ORA! Lovely to see you here, and congrats on 10 years of lad pain. Planning on sticking around?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I'm not quite dead yet, still alive and kicking, ducking and diving, you know the score Smile

Want your old job back? Wink

I'd seriously love to see you use your wickedly wonderful modalities on a few more lads. It's been far too long since I've seen a lad rendition of "YMCA."

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
^ SOO I said you were dead, I even collected on the pool. If you're not really dead please promptly kill yourself, so I can keep the money.

OHH BOY, BASTARD LIKE YOU

@Juan, I'll pass on the old job, thanks Smile I'll try and stick around for a bit and who knows what might happen regarding baiting again.

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A. CONGRATS on entering the double digits. I'd of course be interested to see some Chinese/Korean baits if you ever decide to go that way, as you know well I have great interest in "Chinese" lads.

And ooooooooooooooooooooo Scam Patroller - fantastic to see you stop by!
Quote:
who knows what might happen regarding baiting again

if that's a threat then I look forward with ba(i)ted breath.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic