SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reaching Out

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while since I've been round these parts...

Baiting unfortunately dropped down the priorities when our second small human arrived and what little free time I had went out the window

Times have been a bit shitty recently - my father in law passed away suddenly and not only has my wife got to deal with her own grief, our 4 year old has been thrown head-long into trying to understand mortality (of his loved ones and himself)

So... spending way too many late nights in the YouTube trap I stumbled across The Hoax Hotel and have been escaping that way with those great baiting calls. It made me remember how many good people there are in this community

So I'm reaching out... looking for no particular answer... but you know, looking for another escape, or some friendly words

Thanks - sorry for bringing a downer to the forum on my first post in years

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back.

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles but please stick around here and share a few laughs with the rest of us. It helps, trust me.

OP

ps - Lads are still Lads but I bet you knew that eh?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry for your loss. I am also a fan of Hoax Hotel. I actually gave the creator the link to here. He could be lurking! Shocked

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Smile

I think getting back into baiting / site killing might be a good distraction - not to mention fun!

Bring on the lads!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Site Killing is very rewarding, and you only need 23ish to make your total the round 100.

and welcome home.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic