SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fa-la-la drinks are on me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Madrigal has graduated!
Everyone join for some Renaissance-themed boozey fun!
Joking aside, he is a brilliant baiter capable of inflicting lots of lad pain.
It's been a pleasure!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to the both of you!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to both of you!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! beers!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Madrigal and Tururut!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well? Where is he? We can't be expected to just wait around forever in here, there aren't even any chips and dip.

Congrats to both of you! Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations for graduating! Here's hoping there's lots of lad pain ahead!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
The Madrigal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thank you all! Next round of mead and schnapps is on me! Smile

Actually, all credit goes to Turu. Thanks to his masterful mentoring, spot on guidance, and precise instructions, i am now able to ... competently... deal with lads... what have we done?? Very Happy

Also, there is a special person that i would like to thank. That special person has been my support this whole time, even though he is somewhere in Syrian dessert, or in UAE (depends if you believe him, or his IP, respectively). Yet, i have to confess - it is my sin that, for some reason, i cannot conclude a certain matter with a certain consignment, which is really important to him. I'll do my absolute best to finally conclude that matter.

With a bright smile, and a tear in my eye, i would like to recollect some of the finest memories, many of which happened during my graduation ( my messages are in bold) :

The lad presents himself as a Dr. Diplomat, a head of courier company in Dubai. On the other side, yours truly represents a powerful corporation based in Monaco, and it's owner, CEO, and Finance Director (all played by me)

Our 1st attempt
Quote:
This morning, Vertex Global has made payment to the indicated account.
Expect the funds to be available on the indicated account Tomorrow, Saturday 16th, or Monday 18th in the morning.
Please, give us a follow - up once you receive the funds.

----the next day---
As you said the money was transferred to the account on 15 /12/2017
But till now,the money has not arrived the account.
We are worried because the money has not arrived our account.

Our 2nd attempt, after filling out a 50 page contract, by hand.
Quote:
I send you the contract agreement.
Send me the screen shot of the transfer after the transfer, because
its very important in this transaction, for documentation.
--------
Excellent, we are preparing documentation from our side.
Kindly, i'm sending you a few corrections that have to be made in the contract

Oh dear.. I hope we'll finally get out of this bureaucratic hell. Damn Europeans and their laws...

Attempt No3.
Quote:
Finally, after correcting that contract 3 times
We have received corrections, and we submitted them to our bank
Expect that around Friday, 12th we will be able to transfer the indicated sum to you

---
Okay
---

Finally... Now imagine: You have been working with this maga for over 8 months. Countless document, invoices, procedures, that annoying Finance director. Finally, it will be all over. Tomorrow, on Friday morning, you will walk in a bank with your head held high, and come out with $25,000 in cash. Friday evening, you will park your new NISSAN Pathfinder in front of a fancy club, and show off in front of the whole village. That cute chiefs daughter will run into your rich, open arms. World will be yours.... or will it??

Quote:

Note that we do not make any changes. Stop any payment to Ghana Africa to avoid being Scam. The consignment is here our custody in Dubai UAE and not Africa.
----
Seems that i have forgotten to update you. We have received information from consignment owner - Mr. Mustafa that you no longer have his consignment, that he does not need your services any longer, and that he changed carrier company. Mrs Jenny confirmed it. Per his instructions, we made payment this morning to courier service in Ghana.
----
Please cancel any payment to Ghana I did not change the courier company. Cyber criminal want to take your money please stop them and proceed with Mr. X. these the Pearson that killed our friend Dimitri they want wipe his family please save them. Mr Edgar has vow to wipe the linage of Dimitri
Act fast before is too late.

Seems that we have a imposter on our hands.... club and chief daughter will have to wait... Except, your rival (my fake lad, which impersonated lad's fake alter ego) wrote this to the maga, his Finance director, and 4 more people (and to you as well):
Quote:
Please disregard this email. I receive confirmation, Mr. Courier no longer works for Courier, he was fired due to being drunk and stealing money. He is fired, and is now a janitor in charge of garbage. Treat him like a hoodlum that he is, and do not regard his emails. Courier Company Dubai NO LONGER HAS MY BOX, it was returned to me, after mr. Courier is fired. I have identify this impostor - he is a son of thousand fathers, all bastards like him. He wants to steal my box and your money only.

That insolent harker... You feel your blood boiling... Yesterday you were supposed to buy a new suit, and a submariner, and foolishly blew all your money... you were counting on those 25k... Something radical has to be done...yes...YES.. THAT"S IT!:
Quote:
I will be coming to Khmeimim Airport on 28 February.
Please confirmed my coming by updating me how everything is, because I don't want to risk my life and that of my child out there.
thanks you very much and best regards to Dr Ennis. Please confirm my visitation.

Sadly, i had some RL stuff to take care of, so i didn't follow up on his last mail. Anyway, after a direct order from Vertex's CEO, lad finally understood that he'll have to show up in Syria, if he wants those $55k (yep, more demurrage charges), since it was his original idea to whine how hard it is in Syria. I'll keep you posted on the development.

That, and many,many more fun (or sad, depends on the POV) moments marked my student days. Smile

Again, my boundless gratitude to Turu, who made it all possible.

I hope i'll become a contributing member of Eater, and i especially hope that we'll all have lots of fun baiting Smile

Kind Regards
M.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!! Very Happy

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done to you both. Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!

Great avatar too Very Happy. A 50 page document is one of the coolest trophies out there.

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Madrigal! And Tururut, too! Thumbs up

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to you both- many more fun days await Very Happy

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations. You will have a bait to publish in no time. Great job.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

beers!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats and the lads will be pleased Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats - more beer beers!

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done. (but I'll take my steak medium rare)

Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many congrats! beers!
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats you two.

happy crowd

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to both, quite an effort!
Excellent baiting as well...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done..
(Not the steak)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic