SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TEST. IS ANYBODY ABLE TO SEE THESE PHOTOS? MY FIRST SAFARI!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great email.

I hope the Lad bite the bait.

Let's wait and see
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! So proud of my old mentee!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Mentor.

The Safari Pith in my signature means a lot to me.

I hope it's the first of many more.

This Mugu Lad shall give my contact details to some of his friends...
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday - 23.06 - Lagos local time

- Your idiot did not respond to sister Qesha's messages, so we'll use a "fake" lad.
- He will send (from a very similar email address) a message to Qesha: "Yeah, that money is mine, I'm gonna come after them, what does Vairahvan do, blah, blah?"
- Qesha will respond to your idiot, keeping the text of the "fake" lad.

Maybe we can make Abdulah communicate with Qesha. Laughing

Edit: Done! Laughing

- Sister Qesha's answer to "real" lad... in the message it's also "the fake" lad text. Laughing
Quote:
God bless you, dear Father-Reverend Abdulahi Momodu!
I am soo glad that you are a man of the Church and I hope your coming here will bring some relief to my poor patient.
No Father, he does not feel good at all and his condition is just as serious. Doctors are reserved for their chances of healing because Mr. Vairahvan have a very weak body and do not respond well to treatment.

If you will be here on Monday, then maybe we will pray together for his poor soul!
I'm glad you agreed to take those money. I am convinced that your new chapel will provide your people with moral support and help.

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs will be the kingdom of heaven!
Sister Qesha

Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 10:17 PM

Subject:
Re: patient Vairavan Selmouthu

SISTA QESHAUNA ,FORGIVE MI FO DI DELAYED RESPONSE.

I DEY REVEREND ABDULAHI MOMODU NA WI GET HAD DI PILGRIMAGE WIT AWA BRODAS OF FAITH NA ONLY NAU GET U SEEN UR MESSAGES .

YES ,MAI FREN VAIARAVHN WANS FO SPONSOR AWA CHURCH NA DAT MONI BI FO DI CONSTRUCTION OF AWA NEW CHAPEL.

GOD BLESS VAIARAVHN OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HAU DO E FEEL NAU ,DON E RECOVERED FOR DI COMA ?

ID LAIK FO KOM FO LOME ON MONDAY FO GET DAT BORSET FOR U.

I NOR TINK IT SAFE FO U FO KEEP DAT MONI WIT U, WIT ALL DI PIPO ROUND U .

DI CHURCH CAN TEK DIS BURDEN OFF UR SHOULDERS.

GOD BLESS UNA REV. ABDULAH

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right on track Birlic.

Great ideas
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic,

it looks like the Lad is not biting twice!

I believe you have no further update from him via emails.

Do you have anything else in mind to resuscitate the interest of this Mugu Lad?

Maybe Vairavan got better now...

I believe we can still piss this Lad off (at least) since I have his mobile number.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, your idiot did not respond to Qesha's messages. The only emails are already posted here.
We can also try the variant:

- Qesha will say: "Your visit seems to have done good to my patient ... his body has begun to respond to medical treatment ... as promised, I will keep you informed of his evolution... bla, bla."
- Over two days, Vairahvan can write a message to him: "Fraudster, you stole all my money! $27,000, all my money for medicine and my trip back to home... bla, bla."

BUT, my personal opinion is that someone has mocked him for all that trip... he seems to be an idiot, but someone else has "opened his mind".

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic,

you are right. He wrote to me several times (previously) about his mother and grandpa scolding him like a smallboi.

I will send him an email telling him I will go back to the UK since I got better now.

I will also think of something. I will keep you updated.
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to the Lad the following:"

Abdulahi,

I was hospitalized here in Lome'for 1 week and just got a bit better. I was in an induced coma due to severe sickness caused by chikungunya.

I was not behaving like myself and I am sorry for all the troubles I caused you. Really sorry and I want to apologize personally.

Can you possibly forgive all my mistakes brother Abdulahi?

I will be discharged from the hospital in 2 days time.

Looking forward to receive your positive reply.

Your brother,

Vairavan

"

No reply yet.

Let's give him time to cool down.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic