SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Peter and the Assassin - My first Scambait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RetiredRevPete
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

This is my first scambait and boy was it fun! I got a bit bored towards the end, which I think shows and I wasn't able to get any trophies out of it, but I had a laugh if nothing else!

---
To: Peter
Hello,
I want you to read this message very carefully, and keep the secret with you till further notice, You have no need of knowing who i am, where am from, till i make out a space for us to see, i have being paid $50,000.00 in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer, its someone i believe you call a friend, i have followed you closely for one week and three days now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusation, Do not contact the police or F.B.I or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do i will know, and might be pushed to do what i have being paid to do, beside this is the first time i turned out to be a betrayer in my job. Now listen,i will arrange for us to see face to face but before that i need the amount of $4,000.00 and you will have nothing to be afraid of. I will be coming to see you in your office or home determine where you want us to meet, do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation, my employer is in my control now, You will need to pay $4,000.00 to the account i will provide for you, before we will set our first meeting, after you have make the first advance payment to the account, i will give you the tape that contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court (if you wish to), then the balance will be paid later. You don't need my phone contact for now till am assured you are ready to comply good.
If you think you wanna prove stubborn or won't co-operate then i have no choice than to carry out my operation be warned we watch your every movement.
You won't be warned twice... Contact my email address for payment details
Lucky You....
---

To: Wayne Brooks
Hello Sir,
I will pay, please don't kill me, I've got so much to live for!!!
Yours in fear,
(former) Reverend Peter
---

You got enemies around you. I've been paid to eliminate you in due time also I've been following you for 1 week and few days now. But it seems your not guilty of the offense I was asked to carry out. You innocent and I want to to make the payment of 4,000.00$ and when you've made the payment I will arrange a place for us to meet and I will give you the necessary details of the person who wants you dead.
Get back to me as soon as you get this
Lucky you..
---

Wayne,
What is the crime I have been marked for death over? Was it Bishop Lawrence who put you up to this? He's been making threats to me for months after I took that £1.3 Million from the church's roof fund! A man has got to eat, right Wayne?
If you've been following me for a week, I assume you'll want some money to keep quiet about the ... clubs... I've been visiting as well? Is a flat $4,050 going to cover all of that? I'll get my accountant to release the funds ASAP.
Kind Regards
(former) Reverend Peter
---

How are you willing to send the money? You wanna make bank transfer or send through Western Union or Money gram.
Get back to me ASAP.
---

Wayne,
I'll use Western Union. I'll need a little more information before transferring the cash, I'm sure you'll understand. Can you at least give me a hint as to if I'm on the right track with Bishop Lawrence?
---

Further information won't be given to you until you've made the payment.
Name: Kimberly XXX
State: Arizona
City: XXX
Zip code: XXX
Make the payment and send the receipt with the security questions and answer..
You don't have much time.
---

Wayne,
I'm a little confused by all of this now. Is this payment for yourself? The name is Kimberly, also the address is Arizona, which I believe is some way from our current location in Wales. Perhaps we could meet up, given you've been following me and discuss this, I don't mind bringing cash with me. Shall we say, the pub I was in last night, in approximately 45 minutes? I'll be sure to come alone and not wear a wire or any of that stuff you see people doing in the movies.
---

Hello for now that's where I want you to send the money to and should be done today.
---

Have you made payment cause I'm running out of time I have no choice than to carry out what I've been paid to do with immediate effect.
---

Wayne,
Where were you last night, I looked like a right tit! I sat in that pub for three hours, not drinking, not moving from the spot, just eying up every patron who entered and left. After that, feeling thoroughly annoyed, I decided to take matters into my own hands and went to visit the Bishop. We had an exchange that could only be described as moist and one thing lead to another.... So my question now, Wayne, my friend, is do you offer any sort of 'clean up' service? I need something taking care of, very quickly, very discretely, I'm willing to match what the Bishop was paying you. Please respond quickly, time is very VERY much of the essence!
Regards
Peter
---

It's seems you want it the other way round payment details has been given to you and you didn't comply matter would go out of hand and I would be force to carry out the operation I've been paid to do in few hours.
---

Wayne,
I'm going to ignore how rude you're being, you should be apologising for standing me up in the pub and making me look like a right bell-end in front of the barmaid.
Right now you'd be doing me a favour, this mess with the Bishop is sizeable and if it goes on to be discovered death would actually be the easy way out!
I'm surprised a man of your talents is willing to turn down over $50,000 for a little 'clean-up' work. I'm sure it's something you're used to doing daily due to your line of work. So you could kill me and you'd be $10,000 out of pocket, or you could help me out of my predicament and be much wealthier!
Peter
---

No further discussion would be made to you it's seems you don't value your life before we make arrangements to meet you need pay the some amount of money to the account details you've given to and do not hesitate in doing that cause it would cost your life.
---

Wayne, my oldest and dearest friend, or should I say... BISHOP LAWRENCE? That's right you old fart, I know it's you, pretending to be an assassin, I saw through your charade right away, you played your hand and I'm calling your bluff.
You gave it away by not coming to the pub last night, a real assassin would have taken me up on the offer! I know you're going to try and blackmail me out of my millions, by revealing my secrets to the world! It's not going to work Bishop Lawrence, I visited your house yesterday and left a nasty surprise there for you and your family.
Oh yes, that's right, your dear family dog! I snuck in in the dead of the dead of the night, with the intention to fart on his cute little face, but given the amount of beer I'd consumed and a rather iffy kebab I misjudged the amount of colon force required and gave him the old chocolate mist if you know what I mean! I was going to hire someone to clean it up, but now that I know it is you who has been emailing me I'm not sorry at all.
Peter
---

Wait don't get what you saying I'm not Bishop Lawrence or whosoever you call me maybe you think I'm joking right I'm not Bishop Lawrence you better get that I won't warn you again you playing with your life.
---

That's exactly what I'd expect you to say, Bishop Lawrence. The archbishop was right, he said you had the sneaky way of an oriental about you. I'm sure it must come as a shock to hear that Archbishop Hollingsworth-Smythe would say that about you, but he did, all the clergy call you a jizz-rag behind your back in fact!
I'm never going to apologise, in fact it brings me great joy thinking of how I turned your white dog brown when I think about it again. Stop pretending it’s not you!
---

Hey im Wayne Brooks not Bishop Lawrence go settle things with your Bishop I don't have any business with the so called Bishop Lawrence. OK now I get it seems you proving stubborn. Your last warning I'm not Bishop Lawrence go and meet Lawrence ask him well and settle things with him if you don't cooperate with me you would be dead in few days. OK let's see
---

I don't believe you 'Wayne', but I'm going round Bishop Lawrence's house right now to confront him / you. I'll get this straightened out one way or another!
---

Go confront him and meet me here you better don't go speak with the wrong guy man.
---

I'm not Bishop Lawrence and mind you it seems you making me look stupid cause. I don't wanna carry out my job have been to do cause I decide to spare your life you don't want to Cooperate right?
---

So, 'Wayne', I've been to see the Bishop, and just as I thought he would he denied being you. But that's not the end of the matter, because not only was his computer on in the background, with GMAIL OPEN, he (you) was smiling the entire time, that coy, cocky smile of yours. Your smile betrays you, a man whose Pomeranian puppy had just been given a faecal face mask would never be smiling in that fashion.
I am now 100% convinced that it's you Bishop Lawrence!
I don't think you'll be able to convince me otherwise unless you can offer some kind of proof.
---

Hey I'm not Bishop Lawrence for crying out loud I warn you for the last time this stuff you doing would cost your life if you fail to make that payment today your life would pay for it.
---

OK if you insist and won't cooperate I would have no choice than to carry out what have been paid to do. It's seems your life doesn't has a value to you.
---

It seems to me 'Wayne' that you're not willing to provide me with any proof that you're not Bishop Lawrence (which at this point it's so painfully obvious that you are).
I see two ways to go from here, either you prove you're not the Bishop, by sending a photo or something, or you go back to washing your dog and leave me alone. It's not going to work Bishop, you've made no attempt to blackmail me, so it's clear you're just trying to scare me, which is rich from someone whose house I was able to enter and who's beloved new puppy I was able to (although unintentionally I might add) evacuate my bowels onto.
If I'm wrong, and you truly are an assassin who has been paid by someone else to kill me, then I'll even double down on the payment and provide $8,000, that's how confident I am that this is a wind-up, just like you tried to pull at Jesus camp in '84, Bishop!
---

Hey I'm not Bishop Lawrence or what so ever I wasn't paid by him to kill you I would never mention who paid me to kill you I've no business with Bishop if you had issues with him go settle it before you get confused thinking I'm him. I want you to make the payment today I'm not Bishop Lawrence for cyring out loud it seems you don't value your life on earth.
---

You keep saying that Bishop, but talk is cheap, anyone could make up a fake persona on an email account. Surely you remember Jesus Camp in '84, when you disguised yourself as the mailman and delivered 24 angry mallards with 'Pee-pee-head-peter' taped to their bills to my cabin. You made me sign for my own poop-covering, Bishop, you made. me. sign.
This is exactly the same thing, but instead of being dressed as a mailman you're hiding behind a fake email address! Prove to me you're who you claim to be, or stop these silly emails once and for all, Bishop, don't make me regret what I'll do next!
Let's just say you have lovely white hair, it would be a shame if that ended up brown by morning!
---

Hey Peter do back to the Bishop's house and settle down things with him so as to keep your life safe you getting your self confused you better go meet him now and settle things with him cause I'm not Bishop Lawrence.
---

Ok, here's what I'm going to do Wayne, if that is your real name, which we know it's not, I'm going to go and meet with Bishop Lawrence (you), while I am with him I will see if you email, if you email and I'm there then that will prove you're not that duck delivering devil, and you are in fact a highly trained assassin who has been following me for one week and three days, whose intent is to put a bullet between my eyes unless I pay $4,000.
---

Yes go do that now Asap cause you got no time
---

I'm on my way Bishop, see you soon!
---

Yes go and meet him I'm Wayne not Bishop
---

Mr Brooks,
It has come to my attention via a former colleague of mine, Peter, that you have been impersonating myself over email. I have spoken to my solicitor who has advised that you must stop masquerading as me immediately or legal action will be taken against the address you provided Peter.
Stop all identity theft immediately.
Bishop Rupert Lawrence
---

To: Bishop Lawrence
Hey it has come to my knowledge of understanding that you guys don't value your life if I don't get that payment today I won't have choice than to carry out the job I've been paid to do. If you think I'm not capable doing what I told you dare me and you would be a dead man if I don't get that payment today..
Cause I have no business with the so called Bishop Lawrence or who so ever you are but if you wish to die then interfere.
---

Wayne,
Do not misunderstand me. I will not be perusing further conversation with you beyond this email. You have been stealing my identity and attempting to defraud a clearly mentally ill man by pretending to be me. You have gone on to make laughable threats to my safety.
Your IP address and last known location will be handed to the relevant authorities, as will the address you gave Peter. You will receive a cease and desist from my solicitor shortly.
You picked the wrong person to impersonate my friend. I am well respected by the clergy and archbishop and of course by the authorities. Above all else you picked the day that my dog was defecated upon to do so.
You will not hear from me again, but you will hear from my legal team shortly.
Bishop Rupert Lawrence
---

You went ahead to expose what I told you to be in secret then let's see how far you go from here
---

My God Wayne, he was furious, I've never seen him so angry, and this is coming from someone who made his dog's face smell like beef! For what it's worth, I believe you are who you claim to be now.
---

So the payment must be made today any more and do that asap. Now you've confirmed.
---

Hello Peter if you don't want to make the payment then I won't have any other choice than to carry out the job I've been assigned to do.
---

Peter today would be the last day you woulds be getting my mail if the payment is not done you a dead man.
---

Wayne my boy,
I'm sure an ever watchful assassin such as yourself will have noticed that something with amiss around my house from the moment of your last email until the early hours of yesterday morning. No doubt you will have noticed 7 identical men, all bearing an uncanny resemblance to myself, clutching 7 white Pomeranian puppies, with 7 identical suitcases arrive at my home. I'm sure you would have gone to notice 8 men leave the house, clutching 8 white dogs all with the faint aroma of fart upon them. You will have observed these 8 men go in 8 different directions, I'm sure you chose one to follow, you are after all a trained assassin and not a keyboard warrior trying to make a quick buck, you probably made a good choice, but it likely won't have been the right choice, had you followed all of these men you would have seen them all go to a different private airfield around the nation and board a private plane (several million pounds of church roof money can afford such luxuries). The private planes all left for destinations around the globe, so let's assume you followed the one that went to Los Angeles, had you followed him (or indeed one of the seven others) you would have seen him go to a plastic surgeons office, where he would have met two other similar looking men, at which point you will have observed them enter the offices of the surgeon. Several days later you will see three men baring an uncanny resemblance to the late Sir Terry Wogan leave the surgery.
So I am sure you see where this is going Wayne, even if you had followed the right me, of which your odds were 1 in 8, you now have to find the right Terry Wogan to assassinate, and given there are three in each destination that puts your odds up to 1 in 24, that's 24 Terry Wogan's you need to kill now Wayne - and this doesn't even include the 44 officially licensed Terry Wogan impersonators in the UK alone.
It's been fun Wayne, we've laughed together, cried together and I feel in some small way you were even with me when I 'took the browns to the superbowl' on that dogs face. So I shall bid you farewell Wayne, my would-be assassin, maybe our paths will cross again someday, of course, you'll never know, because all you'll see is the smiling face of Terry Wogan.
All we are is Wogans in the wind.

Last edited by RetiredRevPete on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
shili12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its the same scammer, i've been baiting, i managed to get 2 piggies from him !!
I usually aim for the piggies or fake websites!! then i am done with them !!

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=291243

Dear Big Joker Gregory Fool,
I know that you are afried to reply my E-mail back, simple because you really know that you are a BIG FOOLISH joker called your self a doctor of fool of nothing idiot.Just because of Mrs nona that's why i bring out my time to communicate with fool like you.Big Joker.

I have told the bank to stop all the bank process with your account, I am no longer comfortable with you therefore stay away and do not bother to reply back,

Closed lad accounts x20
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also making his life miserable. This guy has already long forgotten he's an assassin, and now it's just repeat of asking him for payment details, forwarding them to mods, stalling a week, telling the transfer had failed and starting over.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
someone who made his dog's face smell like beef

You sir are a twisted one.

Hilarious bait, well done!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that is outstanding for a first time. Keep up the good work!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey I'm not Bishop Lawrence for crying out loud

I think that is prime Sig material. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. LOL_sign

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

Location: ...sorry, I have trouble remembering things since I got out of intensive care...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

You are a simple a joker, that iw why your lies stand for. stop contact me because I hate you . . . your next place is hell where you belong. wow to you satantic child.you are big fool - Barrister Lücha Pëterson Jära
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? Look,you have disgraced me enough - 'Western Union Money Transfer'
You are a mother f*cker, you s*ck your mother, a stupid Muslim Negro f*cking around internet a stupid boy from the worst most stupidest country in the whole universe.
Go to hell and burn to arches n*gga. - Dävid Knight
Kirosana
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was great fun reading, im new to this baiting stuff too (just created my persona today) but this makes me think it is gonna be so worth getting into. hope I can get some fun results like this too at some point.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic