SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IM A LADY, AND LADIES ALWAYS GETS THINGS DONE Vol. 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Un-be-lievable.

Started here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=284818
Kept on going here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=288976

And now we've made it an entire year with my favorite lad. He still emails me nearly daily with amazing and elaborate crap to get me to send $65 and has yet to ever read a reply from me. "She" has had her marriage collapse, survived breast cancer that I apparently caused and expressed undying love. I've got a new one to start the year but wanted to share some "greatest hits". And remember, this is all for a whopping 65 bucks.

• how can i soil my soul just for $65

• It's really been a while since i went to church and its due to my busy schedule as an agent, So i ask god to kill me if i ever fail you in this life

• PLEASE STOP ABUSING ME, IM A HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU

• I wish you could feel the tears in my eyes right now as im written this

• i fell in-love with your fund transaction and i dont know why i wanted to help you out this much , but you have trampled on my effort and love for this transaction

• My knees is on the ground , i love you from the bottom of my heart

• I'm having relationship problems with my husband. He wants to file for a divorce all because I don't have time for him anymore

• ITS HAS CAUSED ME MY HEALTH, IT HAS CAUSED ME MY MARRIAGE ,I HAVE LOST A PREGNANCY AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSACTION DUE TO STRESS

• I WILL NEVER FAIL YOU , I LOVE YOU FROM DEEP DOWN MY HEART

• i am doing all i could to see that i make my promises to you a reality , even if it will cost me my life

• I write to you today with a little joy in me and too much sadness, why are you breaking my heart like this

• JOSEPH XXXXXXXX HAD AN ACCIDENT YESTERDAY WHILE DRIVING TO THE OFFICE AND HE DIED ON THE SPOT, He died just so you can have your fund…i sure hope to be alive to finish this transaction up before they kill me, Joseph was KNOCKED DOWN BY AN UNKNOWN VEHICLE AND I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING THREATENING EMAILS FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE ASKING ME TO GIVE UP ON YOUR FUND SO THAT IT WILL BE CANCELLED AS UNCLAIMED

• I have learn how to sleep without food for days And still kept smiles on my face. I have slept out homeless in pouring rain I have learnt to blame no body but myself I have lost every thing I ever have

• May my flight back to Benin CRASH if i ever fail you

• I HAVE LOST MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER, I HAVE LOOSED MY MARRIAGE AND I HAVE ALSO LOST JOSEPH XXXXXX MY COWORKER /AGENT , i did all this for you

• if i ever fail you , what ever you say will be my curse

• i always think about you 24/7 everyday , in case you noticed , i email you almost everyday

• IF I DONT GET YOUR FUNDS TO YOU AFTER THIS VERY ONE , LET MY FLIGHT BACK TO AFRICA CRASH, I SWEAR THIS BY MY DAUGHTERS GRAVE

•i have made so many great sacrifices that made people question if i am a actually a human

• LET us shame the devils and these politicians... they are only agents of the devil working against your financial breakthrough..

• i have done so-many unthinkable things just to get all the international clearance i have acquired for the sake of your transaction… i have been labelled a psycho by my friends and families

• Are you happy now that my breast cancer is back after i long treated it ,i have been under pressure for your sake…i am sure you know what CANCER is all about ,i have this now and its because i have been out for 9 months without good food and good health care ,i am going through this ordeal all for you

• even when i dont even know you i still give you love

• IF YOU REFUSE TO SEND THE FEE SO I CAN COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION FOR YOU , I WILL DIE HERE AND MY BLOOD WILL BE UPON YOUR HEAD AND I MEAN IT

• I had a heart attack yesterday, but i thank God that i was saved , i will be resigning after i have finalized your transaction

• you really need to see what stress has done to me , i am now a shadow of my own self

• IT BREAKS MY HEART WHEN ALL MY EFFORT SEEMS SO EFFORTLESS, WHY ARE YOU WEAKENING MY SOUL, WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME THIS WAY , YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN THE EYES OF EVERYONE

• i can never stand to see you get deceived for crying out load, I FEEL LIKE BEATING YOU UP, because you dont want to see the actual truth here

• i can never hurt you and still be pretending to be nice to you , my love for you is 100% and nothing can ever change that

• Promising you and failing you is like asking god to take my life

• NOAH WAS BUILDING THE ARC AND NO ONE BELIEVED IN HIM , LOOK WHAT HAPPENED LATER , JESUS TURNED WATER INTO WINE AND NO ONE EVER BELIEVED THAT HE IS THE CHRIST AND HE CAME TO SAVE , LOOK WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWARDS

• I have been a miracle you have refused to acknowledge

• if after 5 hours you do not receive any positive notification from me concerning the transfer details, let me not meet my other kids alive at home

• By the grace of God i survived another heart attack yesterday, i can barely walk now, i am on a wheel chair as i am emailing you right now, why do you want me to die on this assignment…its too late for me now, but it's never too late for you and i want to make heaven if i die today , i am very sick and i know i will never survive this sickness

• i have genuine love for you, unconditional one at that and not for the money, it feels like i have known you for for years

• Why is it so difficult for you to trust me even on Sundays…i know when this is finally over, you will realize what an angel i am

• I paid over $1000 usd from the sales of my GOLD wedding ring, I already know that my marriage is crashed already so i have sold it and realized the money to pay for all your ONLINE TRANSFER CODES…There is a big surveillance on me and if i try to get any help to pay for the fee for you, i will be arrested

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And away we go for year number 2!

you could have been one of my testimonies this new year if you had listened to me and trust me by doing what i asked you to do even when i promise to put in my life on this transaction for you, I still wonder what kind of a human are you…

does it mean that you don't actually need this money the united nations has bequeathed to you after all this struggles on the EMANCIPATION OF POVERTY THROUGH THE HELP OF WORLD HEALTH AND THE UNITED NATIONS…I will be relieved of my contracts on the 10th of this new month and year and that simply means that i will be closing every files on your name concerning the transaction…i have emailed you for a year now, this marks a whole year i have been sending you emails and proofs with pictures and addresses of attorney.

i still have 9 days to complete this transaction for you and we can drink to it this new year my dear beneficiary, my dear beneficiary i can never hurt you and i can never deceive you come this 2018 and i swear to it …i will personally deliver the atm card to your address because i need to see you face to face and look you in the eyes and ask you why you decided to let me go through all this stress just to get your money to you .

My dear a year is already gone and i hope we all start this new year with a clean and good heart and i was hoping that i could make up for all the lost times… i have been your imaginary friend ever since the beginning of last year and still counting, doesn't it at least mean something to you, if i will not be able to complete this transaction for you for this very time, then i will not have been emailing you to contact me on this subject .

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just as hilarious as ever. Maybe you should introduce her to some other people to see if she will give them as much attention as she does you. Great work, and congrats on the sand timer!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's kinda fun to have a self-baiting lad. Not much work for me but it frees me up to screw with other ones!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A really different kind of lad! Laughing

Congrats on sandtimer. beers!
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, maybe I can go for 2!

Volumes of crap for today's message but there were a couple new pearls of wisdom.

My word stands strong and very sincere… If there was a way i could let you see behind me, i will wish for you to have the ability to read and study people's mind, that is the only way you can see that my heart is so pure and i have nothing to hide here except for the truth.

All i need from you this new year is your trust, let us start this new year with a good and clean heart.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grats on the Sandtimer!
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the voodoo that I do...

For the love of Christ this is the 5th of January making it a year now we have been on this transaction, how i wish you can visit a prophet or voodoo or something you can go and ask questions spiritual, ask about me in any spiritual place, ask them if i really have a fund for you…i am asking you to please stop wasting more time and send the fee today

The reason for my continuous email to you is for the fact that in 5 days now i will be discharged of this transaction and another department will take up this transaction which means that everything you have sacrificed for this transaction since last year will not be reconsidered.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loualsindor wrote:
Ah, the voodoo that I do...

... You do so well. Kudos for the sand timer!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday Monday...so good to me...

I kept the bank to work even on the holidays just for the sake of your fund in case you decided to send the fee during the weekend, but i did not hear from you, i want you to understand that i will be leaving office on the 10th of this month, the only way i can still be around is if you send the required fee before the 10th of this month, there is no longer time to waste please, everything we have worked for since last year will all be in vain, this is why i am shedding tears as i write this last letter to you, i have been heart broken by you, i thought a year will be enough for me to make you see reasons that not every agent is a fraud, there are so many things going on out there, so many lies, people has become so greedy that they have sold their conscience to the devils all because of money, what shall it profit me to deceive you this 2018, over what if i may ask please .

There are so many things i need to say to you face to face only if we are close, 10th of january everything i have worked for will be taking away from me because i was fighting for your own interest and not mine, i was doing all this because i know what the society has done to our world, we are now living in lies, everything seems so good to be true, but i assure you my dear, this very one will make all your hate go away

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day another whining. Just the excerpts as this went on and on and on and on...

For God's sake why are you doing this now … Just think about all we have been through all through last year just to secure your transaction, now that i am this close to completing this for you, you are trying to back out. what do i have to do to make you understand

Lying to you at a time like this is not worth it at all for crying out loud, do you think i live on the internet all year, why are you doing this when you know that trying will never hurt or kill… i have promised that is when you can judge me, a whole year doesn't mean anything to you, doesn't the years count for you to give me just one more last benefit of doubt. Is this too much to ask for when i am on this for your own favour, …why can't you just try and let your pride and ego aside and send the court fee … it has not been cancelled since last year and i am begging you to reconsider your say on this matter and find an immediate solution

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It really warms my heart to think the lad spends all this time begging without ever reading I word I send back...

I SPENT MONEY LAST YEAR TO MAKE SURE I SECURE YOUR MONEY WHICH WAS ALL THAT MATTERS MOST FIRST

Today is 10th of january and as i am emailing you right now all your files are here at my desk…I need your corporation right now than ever before please, Just think of what i have gone through just to secure your fund for you, i know by now you will still be thinking that i'm a fraudster, liar, a criminal, but i will accept all of this once you have seen me done on… whoever that is telling you that i am a fraud does not want you to be happy in life, i am this close to getting your transaction sorted out, i spend all that money last year just to make sure i secure your money… I am a very dedicated lady and i know how to do my job very well and i promise you that everything will go well and i swear this to you with my blood, i will get this money to you come rain come sunshine, just allow me to do this before you label me a liar or a thief…i want you to use just 5 minutes to go through all the emails i have sent to you, do you possibly think that i can joke for over a year sitting down and emailing you for just a joke, please think this through today very well, i pray that the lord in heaven opens your eyes

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A sad day, the lad is not happy...

I want to be very brief now because i am not happy, i am at the peak of losing everything i have worked for, i put in so much in this transaction, so many sacrifices because i thought my mind was telling me the truth that you will listen to me and follow all the instruction i will give to you, that was why i put in a lot just to make sure we do not lose the transaction and i want to make sure i achieve this from you, but you have really cut my HOPES SHORT and how i wish you can have a rethink about this and complete the transaction at this little opportunity

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a ton of messages from my friend while I was on vacation, all recycled pleadings and silliness, but there were a couple of funny things:

My dear what have i ever done to you to deserve this neglect for over 1 year and 2 months now. (Snicker)

And she added to here signature:

A TRUST AND A KIND HEARTED YOUNG LADY ( THATS ME )

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

Location: ...sorry, I have trouble remembering things since I got out of intensive care...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how i wish you can visit a prophet or voodoo or something you can go and ask questions spiritual, ask about me in any spiritual place, ask them if i really have a fund for you

...I wonder what would happen if 'Madame Zeena' told your character that the source of all this lad's problems was that the lad was or wasn't doing something-or-other...like, oh, I dunno, joining TWAT or something? And that if only this little gesture was made, everything would come right at long last?

You are a simple a joker, that iw why your lies stand for. stop contact me because I hate you . . . your next place is hell where you belong. wow to you satantic child.you are big fool - Barrister Lücha Pëterson Jära
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? Look,you have disgraced me enough - 'Western Union Money Transfer'
You are a mother f*cker, you s*ck your mother, a stupid Muslim Negro f*cking around internet a stupid boy from the worst most stupidest country in the whole universe.
Go to hell and burn to arches n*gga. - Dävid Knight
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, the lad has never read a word I've written, that's the goofy part. I've heaped abuse to no avail, I've introduced other characters...nada. At this point I'm just enjoying the whining and seeing how long this insanity will continue.

And today...gimme that old time religion:

I tried for you and god knows that i did try for you I ONLY ASK FOR GOD'S WISDOM TODAY AT THE COURT

I respect your sense of judgement and i am very pleased with the way you handle matters. please understand me okay because i am a woman. I UNDERSTAND YOU MORE THAN THESE PEOPLE FOR CHRIST SAKE. We have gone way back and what makes you think that i will disappoint you. … If you know what i go through each day just to make sure things are okay for you , it's only him above that understand what i pass through each passing day just to make sure you receive your transaction before the courts gets hold of it . i can not work for nothing and i don't understand why its still so difficult for you to understand me and how i want it so badly to release your fund which i have worked so hard to secure. i spent a lot of money and time on this transaction just to make sure it's secured , i gave all the proofs you can ask for, I showed you the western union payment slip of the fee i sent to the irs for release form . will i be doing all of this just to get a dollar from you ,not even 500 or less more . why will i be emailing you for over a year and months now , why on earth will i be wasting my time emailing you if there was no fund .

I have prayed and wept at the church yesterday during the sunday sunday service . i asked god to please open your eyes to see that i meant well for you , i have no other ulterior motive towards your fund other than to make sure i complete the transaction for you without stress. I want you to please think about this and have mercy on me atleast because i tried for you and god knows that i did try for you. what i can not do for my own kid i did for you without even thinking if you would like to go further with this

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

Location: ...sorry, I have trouble remembering things since I got out of intensive care...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, a self-winding lad!

You are a simple a joker, that iw why your lies stand for. stop contact me because I hate you . . . your next place is hell where you belong. wow to you satantic child.you are big fool - Barrister Lücha Pëterson Jära
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? Look,you have disgraced me enough - 'Western Union Money Transfer'
You are a mother f*cker, you s*ck your mother, a stupid Muslim Negro f*cking around internet a stupid boy from the worst most stupidest country in the whole universe.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that failing health and politics are gonna be the death of her...

I am trying to recover from heart trouble and avoid heart attack, To be very direct, my life and health have been destroyed, not by hackers , But by the utter corruption of governments and banks in both Benin and Nigeria ,The problem was made worse by the scumbags of IMF who extort fees and do nothing . The international community ( GOVERNMENTS, BANKS, SHIPPING/DELIVERY/COURIER. COMPANIES AND GARBAGE LIKE IMF) Created a dysfunctional, degenerate extortion scheme as they try to ultimately steal lawful funds from foreign beneficiaries. Jackass Obama secretly betrayed american citizens by refusing to help USA citizens recover foreign funds .He was worse more than Benin and Nigeria .

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Dark Shadows
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Created a dysfunctional, degenerate extortion scheme

...I know your lad doesn't listen, but what a beautiful sign that would make in a trophy pic...

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got a little weird today...

WHEN I WAS TOLD ABOUT THE BONUS, I SUBMITTED EVERYTHING TO THE COURT AND SOME OF MY COLLEAGUES WERE CALLING ME A FOOL FOR BEEN SO HONEST WITH A TOTAL STRANGER .

MY DEAR I HAVE MADE SO MANY HIDDEN SACRIFICES WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING YOU , WHEN I PAD $5000 USD FOR YOUR PAPERS, I DID NOT EVEN INFORM YOU , WHY THEN WON'T YOU TRUST ME …PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE RULES HERE SO I DON'T GET ARRESTED AND YOUR FUND CONFISCATED JUST LIKE THEY HAVE ALWAYS WANTED, I AM BEEN CAREFUL HERE SO I DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKE OKAY …I AM VERY HONEST WITH YOU, SOMETIMES I DO LIE FOR GOOD REASONS THOU , BUT I AM ALWAYS HONEST WITH YOU MY DEAR, TRUST ME WITH THIS …I CROSS MY HEART .

Do not trust any banks because they don't give out BENEFITS. banks are private institution and if any bank is telling you they have funds for you .trust me its a scam … I am telling you this out of years of experiences and i will never get involved in this if it wasn't legal. … trust me on this and don't doubt my guts .

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A week's vacation and I come back to acres of silliness from my favorite lad. A couple of the highlights...

I promise you this with my life my dear, do you possibly think that if this was a joke, that i wouldn't have giving up, how much is the fee compared to what i am spending each day for the past one year now, i want you to think about this, will i go this far just to scam you out of this fee that the court is asking for and i am very sure that you think that i don't want to help you but i want you to know that it's beyond my powers to handle the payment

All i have always wanted was the best for you and i am here to achieve it and you are not supporting me at all

In My local dialect we say ." Biko kwete na ife nnaekwu maka na odimma gi masiri m" It means that you should understand that i meant well for you…dont i really deserve a second chance from you , i have fought for this and i have never skipped a day without sending you an email for the past one year and it still doesn't prove my honesty and sincerity even if its 50% of it. I want you to give me this trust , if i have to force you to do this then so be it because only a mother knows the wants of her little baby , but the baby cries all the time even when she baths the baby , I want to treat you like this

What i have done for you no other man or woman can do this for a family not to talk more of a stranger, i wish you can be here to see what i have gone through just to secure your funds for you, have i done anything wrong by assisting you with all my heart and it seems you still have double mind about this for over a year, For christ sake why are you like this
I need you to please give me this one last chance and i will never disappoint you , but i will disappoint your doubts or anyone telling you that i am a fake which god knows my heart is clean with you.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds pretty legit lol Laughing
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like the ride is over. The last message I got included a link to a British lottery winner as "proof" that it was all real and now I got nothin' for over a week.

14 months of nearly daily pleadings, completely ignoring my replies, a truly epic lad. I'm really gonna miss him.

Sigh...

Crying or Very sad

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably just taking a nice little vacation! Twisted Evil

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he decided to go back and read all your replies and he’s only 5 months in. Very Happy

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic