SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TEST. IS ANYBODY ABLE TO SEE THESE PHOTOS? MY FIRST SAFARI!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TEST

[img]
https://ibb.co/cqMrTb
https://ibb.co/njihZG
https://ibb.co/ju7Fob
https://ibb.co/dYDc1w
https://ibb.co/kEWKEG
https://ibb.co/eAP6uG
[/img]
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anybody advise how to edit the passport photo and put the word "SCAMMER" on it?

Just in case I cock up somewhere I really appreciate your input and advise.

Cheers
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot the most important thing here.

Upon getting everything in order I will post my Safari story for your kind perusal.

Give me less than a week to get it done.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! clapping
Yes, the pictures are visible in those links.

I use GIMP software to mark pictures with words like "SCAM", but you can probably use any kind of graphics editing program... Also, you can use online editors, like here: http://addtext.com/

Waiting for the story! Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ciao Birlic,

thanks for the comment. Hopefully I can edit the whole story by today or at least wrap it up in a decent way.

These are 2 photos on my "new" Nokia phone about 2 miss-calls from the Lad from a Benin sim-card. Please do not call him yet. My bait is still on-going. These photos prooves that he really went to Cotonou with his whole family. I guess a Safari x 4!

[img]
https://ibb.co/ia6bww
https://ibb.co/jKGbww
[/img]
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok guys let me start the story, that by the way it is still on-going. I hope to lure my guy into another Safari. Let's wait. pray and see.

Anyway everything started with this email from the Lad:"

Quote:
OBTAIN PERSONAL LOAN / COMPANY LOAN / INVESTMENT LOAN INNOVATION LOAN LOAN 2% AVAILABLE LOAN FROM 50,000,000.00 TO 500,000,000.00 100, Investment loan of one billion pounce. Tell us how much you need on mail.

OBTENER PRÉSTAMO PERSONAL / PRÉSTAMO DE LA COMPAÑÍA / PRÉSTAMO DE INVERSIÓN PRÉSTAMO DE PRÉSTAMO 2% PRÉSTAMO DISPONIBLE DE 50,000,000.00 A 500,000,000.00 100, Préstamo de inversión de mil millones de pounce. Cuéntanos cuánto necesitas por correo.

And this was my reply to him:"

Quote:

Do we know each other Sir?

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Atually i did not know you

Am a Loan Lender from United State florida Miami.

Sir/Madam

Do you need a fast Loan for business Or for investment Or project Loan? If yes you can contact us for more details on loan we oofer all kinds of loan from minium of $10,000.00 to 10,Million 500,Billion send us your name amount needed as loan duration of years phone number home address and also with your ID Proof drivers license international passport.

We oofer non-collataral Loan at 2% we also offer collataras Loan

I await your answer

Thank you

My reply was then

Quote:

Sir,

thank God I do not need any loan. And I have no loans myself.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

What is your problems i can be of help to you tell me what you want and i will be glad to assistance you.

Reply from me

Quote:

I have no particular problems except my health.

I do not think you can do much about it frankly speaking.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

What is the problem to your health? is it herber medicine problem? i have a good Doctor who can put smaile on your face. can you explan to me what is the kind of pains you feel on your health?

I can refear you to somebody who have soluctions

Reply from me

Quote:

I am impotent

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

There is a soluction to your problems. have you even hard of a man called the hiller. he has all kind of medicine that can care your problems. please notify me with you age your home address your mobile number your E-mail id. i will send them to this man who will pray and send you holy oil to rubb on your private part and you can make love to a woman and have a son Or a child of your own.
If you want this maracle kindly send your full details to me and a photo copy of you.

I await your details.

Reply from me

Quote:

Sir,

can you please ask the healer whether he can help me out or not?

Shall I take photo of my penis?

I need to know in advance whether he is sure or not. I am so frustrated here.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Yes he can help you out. you are very lucky to meet me. your problems will be over now. urgently send a photo of your penis so that hecan see and know the kind of hearling medicine is going to use to hearl you. first you have to beleive you can be heared okay. also let me know how long you have been on this pain and what you want now. i will notify you with what he has said that you need to do.

I await your answer

Another reply from Lad

Quote:

Good Morning Vairavan,

I have contacted the herber healer. he said he has hard a case like yours before and the man was from mexico after 2week of herber healer medicine he was healied. but now he said the cost to preper the healing medicine will cost you some money to deliver and to make some sacrifiles to apears the Gods. and pray for make sure when you state taking the herber healer medicine you will be well again and you can be able to sleep with your wife and have her pregnate and she will have a child for you again. so if you agree you should send the photoghap and your home address your office address your bomile phone number personal he also said the herber healer medicine canbe prepered stating from today.
he also said a lot of thing that cost your Impotancy but he said there is a awy out. but first you have to urgently send some money to buy the herber healing medicine and your address to deliver it to your country.

I await your answer

Reply from me

Quote:

Sir,

money is not a problem here since I have already spent a fortune with doctors. Do not worry about that.

But I want to make sure I am not conned as well.

I want a proof that you are legit. I have been receiving so many emails stating I won this and I won that but I know it's classic advanced fee fraud aka 419.

Can you provide some evidence?

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

To provide some evidence to you. first you need to send your mobile number for better convarsation from the herber healer. this is a thing i know off. it work so meaning forners have come all the way from oversea to look for this man. they issue of Impotant is not a Doctor thing. it is a thing of Native Doctor and the doctor i mean is from African this medicine will be prepered and put it in a shipment with your home address it will be deliver to you. and you kindly follow simple intrustion as you drink from it. i promise you have only 2 week your problems shall be over. i need you send the penis photograph. so meani has come to testify the goodness of the herber doctor he is my grandfather who know the healing herbr medicines for your problem you need to be 100% assured that after the treatment you will be well.this is a guarantee from me to you. because i have seem him cure some white people who come from oversea to seek his help both woman who can not get pregnate does who have warst pain spanner curt problems does who has leg problem that can not work. i will stop here. and i will want you to do as intrustions i will also give you guardline how you can apply the medicine on your penis and drink from the herber medicine. it is 100% guarantee. after this situation i know you will come back thanking me for the help.
I await your home address your personal phone number. your fax number and your office address. it will take just 2week to start the herber healing medicine. he will like to speak with you on phone so you should know this is real. African has the highest herber healing medicine. and you are lucky to meet me act the first place. your problem shall be turn to testimony In Jesus almight Name. first you have to beleive God can heal you. because my grandfather also pray before giving out his blessing herber healer medicine

Donald.

At this point of time after some more emails between me and Lad he sent me a passport, driving licence and voter card from his "Mexican boss". Document were legit so I guess he must have got it somewhere or somehow.

Email from the Lad

Quote:

Greetings vairavan,

May i know your reasons why you have not yet send a copy of your penis and your passport ID. the herbar healer is waiting to recevie those details to enable me perform some spritual works to know the real reason why you are Impotant and how it can be urgently cure with harber healer medicine that you can use in person and apply it to the affected area in your body and the rest for you to drink morning and Night when you are about to sleep so i want to know if you are ready to urgently make the preperation payment and delivery of the healer medicine.
I await your answer.

My reply to the Lad

Quote:

Sir,

I am going to sleep soon since I am so tired today.

Give me few days time to sort out my mess here.

Basically I told that Lad I just bought a new house and I was relocating so I couldn't find any document of mine...

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Greetings vairavan,

I did not get your ID. once again the man ID Infor i sent to you is the owners of herber healer company here in africa. all you need is my trust as i am willing to see you smile and happy again. we do all kind of services on internet we give out loan we are company investors estate management. it happen that you own case is something we do take care of. most time. that was why i instist in know what your problems is. i will send you my personal E-mail XXX@XXX my name is ABDULAHI MOMODU A black africa passport holder.
Every other information will be sent to you from my personal E-mail as soon as i recevie your home address your mobile phone number your id card or passport anything to show your face. before we can give you payment information to deposit to us for the fast preperation of the herber healer medicine for you in Kanatarka state Indian i guarantee and promise you will never remain the same again Medica Doctor dont have cure to your health problem. is not a thing of doctors. it a Herbar healer that can only put a smile on your face again.

I await your information to my personal E-mail as soon as i recevie thisdetails on my mail i will scan and send you my personal passport too.

Now the Lad will be using his REAL NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS.

This Lad was very into me and it took just 3 days to "uncover" himself. Our correspondence started on 11 January 2018 and as you will see later on I safaried him on 19 January. I think I charmed him somehow...
Let's continue now from his personal email account.

Reply from me

Quote:

Hi Sir,

thanks for your kind reply however as I told you previously in my emails I am relocating and all documents are nowhere to be seen. Give me a couple of days to look for them. They shall be somewhere around I guess.

Besides that you said the document you provided about the owner of the herbal medicine company is from Africa but it looks like he is a Mexican. How can it be?

Then you said you hold an african passport? From which country Sir?

I am originally from Kenya. We belong to the Siddi Community of Kenyans in India. Have you ever heard of it?

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I got your mail.

I said the owner of the herber healer medicine company is a Mexicoan citizen. and i am his personal assistance and manager of the herbar healer company here in africa Nigeria. also am his consulting.my personal ID below i have visited Indian 2009 for 2 years and 10 months i left indian 2012 October.

i do not really know Siddi Community of Kenyans in India.i have not been there. but after this good times i guess we should be together. or you can come over to my conutry Nigeria where you and i can it down and discurse. better still if you want you can come over to see things your self the way they are.

but if you instist that i deliver the herber healer medicine i can also do that. please notify me with option which you would want us to deliver the herber medicine. Please you should be contacting me from here now on. that first E-mail is a company E-mail which means i am not the only one accessing it. for security reason for know one to know our convarsation you have to forward all email to me here.

Thank you

I await your answer

ABDULAHI MOMODU.

The Lad sent me his 2 passport copies. You can see him in the uploaded links.

From there on the Lad was hooked onto me like glue. We exchanged some more emails that I will not post it here since there is nothing much to highlight. Basically I was just wasting his time and trying to convince day by day about my health issue aka impotency. When I sent a picture of "my dick" (a random small dick from the internet) he was very happy about that.
I have also asked him to send a picture of him holding a placard with my name on it and readily provided it. See uploaded link above. Let's continue now

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Here is my ID holding a pis of paper writing your name on it. I am only doing this just to make you believe you are talking with the write person which is me.

And i would want to enter the spritual market to get does iterms to start the heber healer medicine. we can start the preperation this week if you urgently send the money for Iterms it will be better off.

I await your answer.

Then once again more emails telling me to pay him 2,640.00 GBP to prepare the herbal medicine by his grandpa and bla bla bla. We also exchanged mobile numbers. He is a Nigerian Lad from Edo State. Then he asked to be paid via Moneygram or Western Union but I told him I got blacklisted and so on and so forth. Then he gave me a Bank Account in Nigeria (more pigs in my sty) but I told him it will take at least 1 week to transfer the money since I live in a remote offshore location. So I grabbed the opportunity to suggest me coming over to Africa to expedite the "procurement" of the herbal medicines. The Lad was totally hooked and he believe every words of mine.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Thank you Sir,

I got your mail you know this is a healer medicine is not a thing of drug that you can take with walter. you need to be with my grandpa so that you can have proper cure to your body. you can make arrangement as for the money you need to send it as i have intrusted you. that account belong to my bank manager so it can handle it.

His office is not far from my state. my address is Edo State Nigeria. House address No 7 Emado Nape line before General Ali House the furmar govarnor of Edo State. my phone number as follow +23XXX

But i think i will come over to Lagos and wait for your arriaval so i can pick you over to my state Edo Benin. the money i want you to send is to get iterms ready. we can not start everything when you come. the iterms need to be both first. so go and send it and i shall be with you in Lagos Airport Or Benin Air port.

I await the payment scan copy to enable me comeform it over here

Abdulahi.

Reply from me

Quote:

Dear Sir,

thanks for your reply first of all. I couldn't find the address in google. Kindly provide the full and correct address.

I am going to ask my bank manager to check about the procedure of sending money to Nigeria but as I told you earlier it will take at least 7 working days considering the money has to pass thru so many merchant banks. Previously I have to send money to a colleague of mine in Burundi and it took 9 days. That's why I do not want to waste time.

I will look for a flight today itself but are you available to pick me up from the airport this weekend?

I want to get rid of my impotence since it is very very difficult to go on a date when you cannot finalize. If you know what I mean.

Kindly advise urgently Sir.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I have read your mail and i understand what you mean. it will be possible for me and my family brother to come over to lagos state where you will arrival from. and from there we pick you up. as pear the transfer issue i would also like you to contact your bank manager to make a fast wire transfer. Or better still ask him to send the 2,640 pounds true Westrn Union Or Money Gram

if he said he can send Westrn Union i will urgently furnish you with payment details

I await your answer

Abdulahi,

Then more emails back and forth and basically I purposely confused my Lad. He is from around Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria but I booked a flight to Benin Republic instead (Cotonou to be precised). This was done to convince him that I am stupid person who knows nuts and at the same time ensure a Safari Pith in my signature since travelling within the same country sometimes it is very difficult to validate a Safari. I really wanted him to waste money and time but at the same time be reasonable. If I would have choosen a far away place he wouldn't have gone that far. Calculated risk so to speak.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Sir am very sorry for the late response. I got your mail I will email you as soon as possible. Please beer with me. You can pick up your few thing you know you will need for morning like brack fast lunch or dinner. I am preparing waitin for your arrival. With my family.

Reply from me

Quote:

Sir,

thanks for your reply. What time are you coming to pick me up in Cotonou Airport?

Make sure to bring the phone along.

Are you coming by car?

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Good Morning Sir,

How is your health now. i hope you are doing well.

It is not Cotonou Airport it is Loagos. you need urgently ask your air france booking management it should logos not Cotonou Airport. I will be in lagos airport before your arrival. as for the cars since you have credit card we can buy a use card because it will do us alot of help am with my family and i will need a security to guard us true as we emback on our juney. from lagos to benin.

The cars will do us alot of assistance even after one week you return back when even you come back we can still use it. if we deside to rent it will cost more then buying. so we need to buy one cars as soon as you arrival.

I need your urgent reply

Abdulahi

Another Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Sir Cotonou is another republic of Africa. we all we need passport and visa to enter Cotonou. please notify your agent once more to make sure youe air france ticket bring you down to lagos airport that is where we are going wait
for your arrival

Abdulahi

Repl from me

Quote:

Sir,

I just replied to your other email.

I cannot change the ticket and you should have advised me earlier since you knew few days ago when I wrote you that long email.

Now no chance in changing anything.

Please make sure you are coming over.

I am very worried now. When I land in Paris I hope to receive your positive email back.

See you soon my dear friend and do not forget I am coming all the way across the world to get cured by your grandpa. I have with me around 7,000 Pound cash so I can really take care of all the expenses

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Ok Sit am very sorry i did not get the date very well.

Am packing now with my family to lagos from lagos we will enter Cotonou and wait over there in airport.

i will call you soon with my mobile number.

Abdulani momodu.

This Mugu Lad is preparing to come over to Cotonou Airport from Edo State with MOTHER, BROTHER AND GIRLFRIEND! What a big fool. I guess they wanted to welcome me wholeheartedly...
Then he called me (while I was in the gym and I told him I was in Charles de Gaulle Airport waiting for my connection. This happened Friday morning on 19 January. I talked to him and to his mother over the phone...

Reply from the Lad at around 5 pm (while I was "flying" to Cotonou)

Quote:

Sir we are already in Lagos in less then 3hours now we should be in Cotonou. Don't worry we know how to search you in Cotonou airport I shall be holding a pic of paper writing your name on it I will hold it with my hand and my mother is with me my elder brother and my girlfriend coming together.

More email from the Lad while I was "still" in the flight at 7pm

Quote:

Sir we are on our way to Cotonou please sir when you get to Cotonou air port please kindly find someone who can help you with phone to call me. And wait act the air port we will meet you there soon. Our stat is very far from Cotonou. We had to travel 3 state before we can rich Cotonou. Write now we our on are way. Thank you

More emails from the Lad while I was "still" in the flight at 7.15pm

Quote:

Sir if it will be possible tell me your arrival time in Cotonou. Am waiting.

Last edited by anakbabi on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LET'S THE FUN BEGIN NOW!

Reply from the Lad at 10.15 pm. He called me twice from a Benin Sim-Card. See link above for the evidence on my phone.

Quote:

Sir am act the airport now we came late where are you now tell us on email we are waiting at the airport

I should have landed at around 9.20 pm so my lad and family reached late.

Another reply from the Lad at 10.25 pm

Quote:

Please sir send your hotel address now

Reply from me

Quote:

Sir,

Something wrong with my phone.

I cannot.call,or.receive phone.calls or messages but I can use Internet using roaming service. It is very expensive Sir.
Anyway I reached the airport and.waited for you for some time.
I am in the taxi now but I can,ask the guy to drive back to airport. Kindly send me the photos of you.and your family.at the airport. If you.send it.to me I will ask,the driver to look for.it.
Reply.immediately

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

We are heading back to airport now you will find us there I my self my brother and my mother is been a long way to Cotonou today we meet at airport now am putting on red t shet my Mother is putting on green complete my brother is putting on jeans jacket.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

We are waiting out the front of airport entrance

Reply from me

Quote:

Sir,

send me a photo of you all. My taxi drive speaks only french and I have problem to make him understand.

Please please send me your photo immediately. My taxi driver doesn't understand english and he cannot understand why he shall go back to airport. I am afraid to make him angry since I carry cash with me and here it doesn't look very safe.

If I send him a photo of my friends here in Cotonou Airport I think he will turn the taxi back. Make sure you take a clear photo with a landmark beside or behind so the driver can understand your exact location Sir.

Thanks a lot for your help. See you in minutes.

Then the Lad sent me his family photo and they didn't look so happy except the mother maybe. See uploaded picture in the above links.

Then my reply to the Lad

Quote:

Sir,

thanks for your photo however there is no landmark. My driver still doesn't understand what I am trying to explain.

Can you send me a photo of you and your family close/nearby a clear landmark/building? Take a picture of the Airport with your family please so my driver understands.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Please tell your driver to come over to airport we are waiting in front of the airport with a Toyota car now sir we are very tired

Reply from me

Quote:

Sir,

my driver keep driving me around and the fare is getting high here. I am scared of this guy.

Please please send me a photo with you guys and the airport in the background. He is getting very pissed off of my talking. If you want to help me out pls pls send me a photo of you guys with the airport at the back. Clear photo please.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Please the number I sent please give it the the hotel management to call us we can driver down there where you are

Reply from me

Quote:

Sir,

you don;t get my point. I am nowhere near an hotel. The driver is going crazy and I think we keep going in circles and he doesn;t want to call anybody.

My battery is also low now so for the last time please send me that photo or I will have to find another taxi in the middle of night.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Tell the taxi to bring you back to airport do not tell the taxi anything OK. Tell the driver the bring you back to airport now or you will call the security

Reply from me

Quote:

Sir,

you are not helping me here. This guy doesn;t want to listen to me anymore. I think he is very frustrated with the language barrier and he looks like he wants money from me. I do not want to upset him. I am very scared of getting hurt, injuried or robbed. So many beggars and poor people on the streets here in Cotonou.

Pleas can you really help me out or not? Take the picture as requested or you will be waiting there even longer. I am trying to save us time and I am also very tired on this long trip from London. I beg you to send me that picture so I can show the driver.

Thanks

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

sir you need to stop the taxi man and take another taxi to airport I think the rain man is trying to cheat on you tell him to bring you back to the airport now. We are waiting at the airport road side. Along the road

Reply from me

Quote:

The problem here is that nothing is safe around here. Would you prefer to pick me up somewhere else then?

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Please come back tovthe airport you arrival from we are there now force the guy to stop the car andctakevyou back to airport. Now now

The Lad is getting restless after 90 minutes waiting at Cotonou Airport with his whole family a driver hired from Lagos...now it is 11.45 pm...getting tired and pissed off and restless...

Reply from me

Quote:

Sir,

the driver left me on the road now. I am all alone and there are no taxi around.

Can you come and pick me up urgently?

I am in Ouidah city now.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

please find any bike motoclcle and enter come back to airport. We are waiting at airport

Reply from me

Quote:

Sir,

my luggage is too big for a motorcycle.

I am waiting for you in front of the Ouidah Cathedral. My battery going to die anytime and we cannot communicate.

Please please either you send me a picture of the airport with your family or come here in Ouidah.

You choose sir but be quick or something can happen to me.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

Please do as I have said now. Just look for anything move able to bring you to airport we have been coming long way. You should have waited at the airport don't you know u are new here you should have wait.we don't even no where you are now. We are still waiting are the airport

Reply from me

Quote:

Ok Sir,

I made a mistake in getting out of the aiport but you were not there.

ANyway I will do as you suggested. Please wait for me there at the arrival area in Cotonou Airport. I am in Ouidah now.

Can you send me a photo of yourself with the airport board/sign? I am afraid I will be coming to the departure area instead.

Kindly show me your exact location with a reference point.

Then the Lad sent me the picture of Douane Cotonou Aeroport...he was having fun there at midnight looking for signboards...

Reply from me at 00.14 Saturday morning already...hahaha...

Quote:

Sir,

I am on my way now. Hold on and wait for me there.

Shall I go the arrival area or the sign you just sent me?

More emails from my side to confuse him and delay him

Quote:

Sir,

I was thinking what are we going to do afterwards? Do you want to go back Nigeria or stay in Cotonou for the night?

I can book an hotel here in Cotonou online but I need your passports copies and your passports stamps at the Benin entry point.

I am in the taxi now and I am charging my phone.

Kindly advise.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

You need to meet us here now. And do not expons your identity to the tux man OK

Reply from me

Quote:

Ok Sir no problem.

I need to see your Benin entry point though (just 1 passport is enough) since I am crossing into Nigeria by land and I need to check few things. I hope you don;t mind sending it to me. Just the entry stamp in your passport

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

We are still waiting forget about hotel first. You need to meet us first at the entrance. I hope the tux man did not stoling anything from you?

Reply from me

Quote:

Sir,

everything is safe and sound here. DO not worry. I am on my way.

Did you send me the entry stamp picture? I need it urgently to check with my passport entry requirement into Nigeria since I hold UK permanent visa. Please send it to me immediately.

Thanks Sir.

Reply from the Lad

Quote:

We are at Benin Cotonou airport waiting.for you now along the road side

Reply from me at 00.45...

Quote:

sir,

on the way. 10 more minutes i am there

More emails from me at 00.57. With this email my Lad is getting high blood pressure...while waiting...

Quote:

Sir,

I am here in Cotonou. My taxi driver stopped somewhere to have a drink and now he is talking to somebody.

5 more minutes

Reply from the Lad at 01.24...

Quote:

can you please ask the driver to tell you where you are.? And urgently email me with the address?

More emails from the Lad at 01.33...getting super restless now!

Quote:

Sir am getting confused here are you sure you are here in Cotonou? Am very worried about you sir we have been here since morning until now I have not seen you. How can you be letting taxi man tocwaodt your time. And you no you are new here. What is going on.

More emails from the Lad at 01.49...getting furious now!

Quote:

why would you allow a taxi man to keep you in the middle of no here. He is having drink are you sure you are not joking with me and my family. Becuese am really getting confused here. You said 5more minutes. So where are you now?

More emails from the Lad at 01.56...given up finally!!!

Quote:

Sir am berning to suspect that you did not arrive Cotonou. Why are you keeping us out here this kind of the time. You no we came from a very far state Nigeria. If this is not true let me know so Ivan find my way out of Cotonou if I wait 5more minutes you are not here I will stop mailing you. Ok

Then I need to advise that some emails have not been put since the Lad emailed me directly without replying to my previous emails. It will take so long for me to check and cut and paste.

This bait is still in progress for a possible 2nd Safari but my Lad doesn't bite this time so easily. Hopefully I can achieve. Anyway on Friday 19 January this Lad had a great fun in Cotonou waiting for me for almost 4 hours, paying a Lagos taxi driver, being scolded by his whole family and lost around 200,000 Naira. The whole family travelled without passport and they to bribe custom officials and go thru a long border screening. My Lad has then written to me that his grandpa and mother scolded him so much to have trusted somebody that only sent a penis picture!!! When I read that I can imagine this man being bullied like a smallboi the first day at school...

I hope you guys had fun reading this story and if you find some mistakes I will rectify (just in case I cock up with cut and paste).

It would be great to have some comments from all of you to improve my baiting skills and learn some new things.

I need to admit that this Lad is very dumb and it was the easiest possible safari. The fact that I was playing an African guy with an Indian passport maybe played a part. I am not sure but this Lad is a proper Mugu.

I hope to find many more just like him.

Bye guys.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story is very funny! clapping

- I would have continued ... Your character is kidnapped by the taxi driver. A redemption is required.
- Your character has got a big amount of money from an old comrade who now lives in Bohicon (200 km away from Cotonou).
- Camarad is invalid (from war), so someone has to meet him and take the money for the redemption ($ 25,000).

Maybe your idiot wants to meet that old yours comrade and take the $25,000 for your redemption?? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic,

I told this Lad that now I am in Lome'. I was looking for another "penis healer"...

I am trying my very best to force into another Safari but having safaried his whole family I guess they are somehow very skeptical...

I even sent a fake money transfer from a UK Bank of 2,640.00 GBP but he is waiting to cash in before coming to pick me up in Lome'. I will dangle some more money eventually and force him to come but I think week days safari are even more difficult. My flight to the UK will depart only on Saturday and I have already delayed of 1 week. I need to be credible eventually so I can get some more icons in my signature...I hope to get a video of his grandpa aka penis healer.

I will keep you posted as soon as something nice pops out

Cheerio
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My humble opinion:

You need more characters in the story so that everything gets more complicated.
In addition, your characters can complement each other in such a way that "your reality" becomes "your lad reality".
Maybe your character gets malaria in Lome? ... and the idiot gets in touch with "hospital nurse"?

"- Yes, of course, my patient left a bag of money and told me that you would come here for cash payment."
"- The patient is in a serious bad condition, has fever and delirium ... I do not know how many days this crisis will last".

If your idiot still hesitates, you can put into your game another character (a "fake" lad) that writes in the name of the idiot and promises you to come for money... you have to answer directly to your idiot, taking care to "leave" in the message also the text received from the fake lad.

Sometimes, when idiots see that there is a risk that another lad is stealing their "money", they become more determined.
You can try many other options. I really think that more characters means more chances in baiting stories.

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic,

very nice advise and suggestions.

Let me think it overnight and see from there.

Would you eventually be interested in co-baiting this Lad?
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

anakbabi when linking to images images, you'll want to select the link that is a direct link and ends in something like .jpg. .png etc. otherwise the image will not show up. Also you just put one image link per line between [IMG] tags.

So for example, the direct image for one of the ones you linked to would be,
https://image.ibb.co/b1ZUGw/Phone_Call_from_Benin_1.jpg

But you would want to first resize it to something below 600px.

https://postimages.org/ is another good image hosting site and includes an option for resizing images when you upload them.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

anakbabi wrote:
... Would you eventually be interested in co-baiting this Lad?

Of course!
I am delighted to participate in organizing a new trip for your idiot. Laughing
If you want to continue the story and if you need a partner, I'm in!

Later edit: I've resized and posted your trophies. clapping

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TO PADME: much appreciated your message. It is my first time and I suck in IT generally so once again thanks and I will keep in mind just in case I got some more things to share.

TO BIRLIC: Thanks for re-postings my trophies. I will for sure continue pestering this Mugu Lad and I will try to involve you in the story at any moment now. I am just waiting for the Lad reply/response. Yesterday me and Lad exchanged so many emails and I scolded him like a smallboi after breaking a glass in the kitchen so today let me taste/feel his mood first and see. But definitely I will send you a PM by this week with more details so we can plot something like I got delirium due to Juju treats...
I hope to extend his sufferings sine die.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'm here if you think I can be helpful in your story. I have a few email addresses available and can play any role: your hospital nurse, your "fake lad", a local Reverend, a crook bank manager, a lawyer, etc.

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are full optional Birlic.

Get ready!
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, let's try to have some fun! Laughing

My idea:

- Your character Vairavan is very sick (malaria) and is hospitalized. In Lome / Togo.
- He is delirious and occasionally talks when he's asleep,
- Before these crises worsened, he discussed with Miss Qesha (his nurse) about all the problems that he had in Benin.
- He has a leather bag full of cash that he left in Qesha's care.
- He has a personal "diary" in which he daily recorded everything that has happened to him since he came to Africa.
- The medical nurse read his diary and from there he learned the story with your idiot Abdulah.
- The patient told to Qesha (before he entered in the coma) that he was waiting for Abdulah to come there (in Lome) to give him some money. In CASH! Only in CASH!
- Qesha does not know other details, but in that bag is almost $ 27,000.

From Lome to Lagos are ~ 250 km, so it would be a wonderful trip for him!
If you agree with this scenario, then nurse Qesha can communicate with Mr. Idiot Abdulah.

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds perfect!

Nice twist of circumstances
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- You should always keep in mind at least 2-3 different scenarios, which you can call in case of various need.
- I try to compose Qesha's message to the idiot and come back with concrete proposals. Laughing
- I use "time-marks" for the story to make sense and continuity ... is very useful, especially in stories where participate more baiters.
- I'm from Romania - 14.00 local time now.
============

Possible message to your idiot... what do you think?
Quote:
God bless you, Sir!
Let me introduce myself properly. I am Qesha Kooni, nurse at the Hospital Center Regional De Lomé-Commune.
In my care is a patient who suffers from malaria (a serious form): Mr. Vairahvan Selmouthu ... he was hospitalized yesterday afternoon and talked to him for quite a long time.
Last night he entered a deep coma and is now unconscious. He was given quinine and strong antibiotics.
During the talks yesterday, Mr. Vairahvan handed me his personal luggage and asked me to take care of them.
Because he's in serious trouble, I've been looking for his travel documents to be able to announce his family in case of necessity.
He has a " private travel journal", from which I was able to read some of the happenings he went through to Benin. Wicked moments!
Also from that personal notices I found your email address. Mr. Vairahvan also told me yesterday that he has to hand over some cash to a man in Nigeria (and I suppose it's about you).
Unfortunately, I did not find out more details because he made a strong fever and then went into a coma.
Among his luggage is a leather borset containing nearly $ 27,000. I do not know what to do with this money.
Sir Abdulah, are you here in Lome? Can you come to the hospital to talk about these issues?
If Mr. Vairahvan dies here, it's likely that his goods will becomes the property of the hospital.

sister Qesha,

==============

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant.

The Lad will be very very confused after reading it.

I like also the spelling mistakes of my name. it looks a genuine email
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sister Qesha (the hospital nurse) will send the message to Mr. Abdulah only tomorrow morning... Your character does not have to write anything today! ... he is hospitalized, he has serious problems! Ok?

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes agreed Birlic.

And I will not entertain other scammers emails just in case the Lad is testing me.

I will focus on other known Lads of mine.

Cool Cool
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday - 07.58 - Lagos local time

- This morning, sister Qesha sent the message above. Now we're waiting to see if your idiot bites the bait. Laughing

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday 07.15 - local time

- Still no reply from him.
- "sister" Qesha sent another message to Abdulah ... a brief message, just informative.

Quote:
God bless your soul Sir!
I do not know if you received my message yesterday, because Mr. Vairahvan writes quite strange and I may not be able to read your email address correctly.
It was a restless night and the doctors were always alert. The patient's body does not resist too well and the fever does not drop at all. He is in a state of delirium and speaks meaningless.

sister Qesha

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic