SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another New "Goofy Crap your Pets Wrote" Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send all your inflammations which i have to send across to them  right now for the clearance documentation,

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I did say I was happy to hear from him...

Quote:
Hello Mr. Dick Upyourbutt Our ecstatic Swedish Chef

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jonclay1440
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to the high occurrence of internet scams, i completely understand your scientism.

"If you are willing to assist, I think you should discuss with my lawyer. What exactly is he talking about???"

"So will your family and generation rust narnia?"

"Due to the high occurrence of internet scams, i completely understand your scientism."
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This military man was born and raised in ca. When I questioned his English too often this is the latest explanation:

Quote:
good morning lxxx so happy to hear from you and am so sorry if there is any way i offend you find a place in your heart to forgive me i understand now you are safe were you are, actually i was adopted by an Asian rev. father from a children caring giving home, when i was at the age of 4years old, here in the U.S military a lot of countries and languages are speak here so we are mix up, i have also been notified i will be promoted to a capt. after this mission, so the c.w.o is an appointment  inside the military office not a rank.

I questioned his rank contradiction and he kindly offered a bull explanation as well. Shocked
He is blocked from the chat box and email (goes into Spam)but he is still wants to have a relationship. Maybe I will since I got 2 piggies from the "leave" office. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the Subject:

Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD AND MRS. ROSE IS HERE AS YOUR REPRESENTATIVE

How can I argue with that?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a script:
Quote:
This message is from the Management of Money Gram Money Transfer Office St. Pal, MN. 55104 United States Of America and We wish to inform you that the IMF have release your funds sum of $8.5Million US Dollars issued on your name and the money was deposited with us in this Office as MTCN and Reference Number credit card,

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a fake site:
Quote:
Mission,vison et valeur

The mink is blind in one i.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I receive your email right now, why did you called me fucking druck
man, I trying to help you obtain the IMF warrants certificate you called me fuck drunk. so what is your plan, cause am no going to take any nonsense from you.

Oh, I'll take that bet.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Now Year

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wish to inform you that I have delivered your card to your local post office.

Quote:
Please I have your package now. I want to no how soon can you be out of sea.

Quote:
Yes it was delivered , please were is your location and which address will you be tomorrow, i really need to hand the package over to you in person to avoid any mistakes.

×186
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was bequeathed the sum of 2.9 British Pounds and an Estate.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Have a nice day.
Your's in Sincerely.

Mr.Jerry Mike

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a Holocaust scammer who keeps sending demands while not reading my replies, and his emails have included the following:

Quote:
Your delay is a blind spot in today’s financialcycle to CRT Productivity growth by if your misallocating resources in macroeconomics.

Quote:
You fee remitance delay can constitute to damage that fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks

Quote:
We resolve that you the only only rationale surviving heirs of Atbbot Abdiel victims Polish Catholics who worked in a Nazi munitions factory before in August 1942 under terrible conditions, should be repaid of his deposit assets class forced labor.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you are not coming for your package right tell me because am so confused i dont know want is going on

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darla's new Beau seems like a good candidate:

Quote:
Sometimes i do it
Raping in french and english
That's why i wanna work With you

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now here's some weird geography...

Quote:
General Secretariat 2004, Quai Charles De Gaulle
ANNEX 3 Whitehall Court, London, SW1A 2EL, LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM

Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^What part of London is in France?

The letter n.

×186
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from a dying rich widow scam with the typical ailments of cancer + stroke problem. Being the concerned person I was, I asked if a particular procedure had been tried:

Quote:
My Dearest in the Lord William D,

Greetings once and thank you for responding back to me, yes the doctors have tried normal stroke transplant yet no good outcome. This is the reason am contacting you to assit me with the project, kindly try your best to contact the bank Mr. Stephen Hill so that he can explain the procedure of the transfer.

Your sister in the Lord,
Mrs. Maria Bonngi Ntulli.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am the lady in charges of your payment files

Best Wishes
Mr. Emenike Kingsley

Sand Timer x 7
jonclay1440
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings from the caves of war.

"If you are willing to assist, I think you should discuss with my lawyer. What exactly is he talking about???"

"So will your family and generation rust narnia?"

"Due to the high occurrence of internet scams, i completely understand your scientism."
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We suggest you go to your bank and do this transfer physically and get a swift which looks like the one which is attached to this e-mail .
Here is a sample of the swift which we received for payment to the same account.

I have a hard time swallowing this use of the word.

×186
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am very geniue and real i use to call you on phone all the time you can remember our covasation all the time i call you normaly tell me about someone called you last week that i am the same person. and you also tll me about your dauther LoreSsa you said she is the first in the family to get to university that she very smart. so you can see i am the same person that have been calling you on the phone all the time.

I think he's called Lennybot one too many times Laughing

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank Chukwu calls me "Dare Customer" and "Dare Sir" and:

Quote:
CBN board of directors have small meeting this morning regarding this banking information which we receive from your Coolidge.

Quote:
CBN board of directors have small meeting this morning regarding this banking information which we receive from your corlige

Sand Timer x 7
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you. I wish you
happy My dear! This month, You will be too loaded to be stranded. You
will experience smooth acceleration even in the midst of recession.
You will overtake and take over all your possessions. Happy new month!
Please Bubba for the pass few weeks there is no email
response from you please can kindly let me know your current
saturation on this project
if you are still going to make the payment
with the payment details I have send to you ..

For the record, my character Bubba has only been silent a week.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You should understand that nobody is ingredients of your stupidity. You should better regard yourself as power of elevation to everything accelerate.

Too-wubba-hoo?

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic