SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you need to be treated in a psychiatric hospital!

[email protected]
Quote:
back to send in jesus name , evil shall fall on those who worship Idols like you

[email protected]
Quote:
Does this make sense to you? i wish you know and realize that education and sense of defense is good in life.

just look at the way you are wasting your time in vain composing and necessitating purlieu stigma for no reason.

fools that make little change by mistake .

[email protected]
Quote:
Come why you dey fool your self me and you dey share something or client way you go they send your father this of of email if there is
anything let me know than all this bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender you become a dead man in next 2 days Ewu dika gi

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahaha
me too na what
abu m onye Aguleri don't worry
get ready to die

[email protected]
Quote:
Well Before you start sending these kind of emails Consider yourself as a Fuck Wit that cannot spell correctly But after you rectify your spelling errors You also have a Curse Put upon Yourself.....

Quote:
Well Done, You Certainly are a Top Class Fuck Wit Not only do me a Favour Do yourself one.. Bury your head in a pile of sand and breath in as much as you can as You have Certainly Topped your Class As A Superior Grommat..😁Ps Your email address has been Reported to our National investigation Team.. Have A Nice Day!!

Quote:

You're spelling is atrocious Obviously You Had NO Schooling maybe I can take up a collection For You? As you Need HELP... Please Don't Commit Suicide as There may be Some kind of work that may Help You start with Cleaning Toilets as You are Full of despair and SHIT....

[email protected]
Quote:
you are big fool get a life your father OGUN kill you i strong pass your OGUN

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur papa, mother if them still de alive, they will die in the next 7 days in Jesus name... AMEN, I know you might not be married but if u are ur children will hv high fiver crase till e die mysteriously. But u dont hv children, all ur kids will be an imbecile, gbeskelemuske, with one eye like odin the one eye god, no hand n leg with a very big head like your own now. Ur wife tot go de bring worm, ur brother n sister will bear the same. U will witness it all till will u hv Migraine headache, diabites, cancer of d brain, spinal cord n penis, and u will live long with thses deseases.

For your own, start praying for everyone because the wrath of GOD is hanging on top ur head right now but u can't see it because u are so blind n think u are GOD. U are just a mere man with no level. IF u don't pray within the next 48 hours, all what u said n I have said will be upon u and ur family, God is my witness... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama and ur entire family and u urself everything about u is dead ill be the one to place ur obituary this week mad man

ur juju go first kill all ur family before me idiot u know get single sence for ur big head

[email protected]
Quote:
APE.ALL THE CURSES IN THE BIBLE SHALL STRIKE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION...AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
odour not ordor... whole life not hole live...naira not niara....fools like you not fulls lie u. can you see how stupid is your momma, she keep sleeping with dogs when she got send you go to school. i don't have much to say for such an illiterate like you. forever cursed

[email protected]
Quote:
VILLAGE BOY,,,,NA HUMMER PEOPLE STILL DEY DRIVE......YOU KNOW SEE BUGATTI AND OTHER OTHER BETTER CARS.......ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN

Quote:
LOCAL BIIAFRA LUNATIC, LICK MY ASS........WE CLEAN, WE MONEY WE DON.......NOT LOCAL BOY LIKE YOU

Quote:
BASTARD BORN THROWAY CHILD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU NO KNOW YOUR MAMA ....SHE DON FUCK GO.....NA DOG FOR FUCK HER AT LAST

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTACHED IS WHAT YOU ARE. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR SMALL BOYS LIKE YOU. I HAVE ALREADY HACK YOUR SYSTEM AND COLLECTED ALL YOUR JOBS.

YOU BE SMALL BOY FOR JOB. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BOMB EMAIL, NA SMALL BOYS JOB BE THAT. NA HACKING I DEY. TO COLLECT MEGA MONEY.

PUSSY LIKE YOU. SEE YOUR HEAD LIKE MY DICK HEAD.

COME TO MALAYSIA MAKE I TEACH YOU JOB.

Lad attached a picture of a toilet full of fecal material

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Me Don know say una no get brain, wating dey pepper your generation for body, you be confirm mumu guy.. Lol ar no get your silly time Jare abeg you and your family go die for river. You will never succeed in life, shame, dead, sorrow, bitterness will be your portion both you and your family amen idiot..

[email protected]
Quote:

Your mumu never do ??? mugu na him make kanu dey fool una u no see as u look like fool

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR MOTHER PUSSY TOO SWEET SHE SAID YOUR FATHER LAST ONLY 30 SECONDS
TELL YOUR PAPA TOO GAME UP....YOUR MAMA PUT SUGAR FOR HER PUSSY???
DAMN TOO SWEET HER PUSSY SWEET GUY I CANT LIE

Quote:

I DON TIRE ŢO FUCK UR MAMA...NA SNOOKER STICK AND BALL I DEY USE FUCK HER SO..

Quote:

HOW YOU TAKE SUCK DIS YOUR MAMA BREAST MILK...BECAUSE NA SPAM DEY COME OUT HER BREAST OOOH...JESU

Quote:

Your father just called your mother she said she was in your grandma house lied she waz with my gate man.kai

Quote:

Your father is still calling your mother she said she was in your grandma house lied she is still fukking my gate man

[email protected]
Quote:

mad man, i don't bloody care what your problem, just go and fuck your self or hang yourself

Quote:

you will those your silly nude pics on Nigeria blog soon, i will publish it as possible. fool

Quote:
you will see those your silly nude pics on Nigeria blog soon, i will publish it as soon as possible. foolllllll..... ewu npama

Quote:

and don't you ever dare try to message me again, fool. Go and kill yourself already nah, am too busy to be entertaining your bullshit

[email protected]
Quote:

Hello Boo,

Your Money is in your pocket and to satisfy your want and greedy....I bless people and i don't curse people, no pride in me but low key..Even the Bibles says high look and proud personality i will bring them down, already you are under my feet like serpent,scorpions and the word of God says so, even the young lion shall go hungry like you.

I prophesy upon your life, may the mercy of God speaks for you, because you don't make noise to make news.

I don't patronized witch doctors or juju priests ok , the words are in my tongues, remember how the earth open up and swallow Korah, dantel and co by the order of Moses and remember how Elijah call fire from Heaven to consume the four hundred prophet of baal.

Remember how God sweep the lineage of King Saul and how he pull down the strong wheel of Pharaoh power horse and also defect him at the red sea.

I am just want to flaching you of what can happen to you if you still continue this in other not to end up in shame and by disgracing yourself to destruction like Judas did when he betrayed his Master with Kiss, am your Master your elder in age and anointing.(Everything in life My son)

Even when Peter denied Jesus , he begged for mercy and he was restored and become one of the greatest pentecost of his time..

Well ,just begin to confess your sin now and rededicate your life to God.

You are alive now by his grace and don't dare me otherwise .. I say ..shout Power..

God Love You

Quote:

I feel very costly replying you..
Mr copy and paste.
You have to re-enroll and go to school ok.
If you need help i can support you financially ok.
Poor Africa Boy and pray for you to be great in Life so that God can use you to blessed others.
Once the glory of God is seen in you, people will begin to glorified God, that this the finger of God..
I pray for you, what destroy other people will not destroy and what kill other people will not kill you in Jesus name.

You are just like a Son to me, please don't get spoilt

Quote:
That demon and altar from your village that is making you to disrespect your elder and helper by turning you against them, expire now by fire and thunder.

I pray for God to give you a heart of Flesh in place of stone, God will use you to win souls in your family..
You are still moving from beer parlor to beer parlor instead being with the saints.
Princess are walking on foot, while slaves are riding horses, may the table turn around and favor you financials to swallow the poverty in your life..
as from today you shall begin to sing a new song..
God will send your helper dreams and by the time they wake up, they will called you for goodnews that will change your story.

The kind of Glory which no man have tested in your financially will hit your account by fire and thunder in Jesus name.
In line with Deuteronomy 8:18 God will give you the power to maintain and get wealth, and no more rising and falling again in your life in Jesus name..shout a living Amen like thunder..

God loves begins to thank him him for prayers answers and for what he will still do..

[email protected]

Quote:
Really guy dont talk you just a boy and a very big foool

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Who be this

[email protected]

Quote:
Big fool , idiot

Quote:
Mugu biafra see as you dey write full list . you no dey shame copy and paste na so u take learn your own work. mugu biafra

Quote:
FOOL. FOOL......FOOL.....FOOL....FOOL....FOOL

Quote:
fool.....mumu...... idiot.....biafra .goat...village champion....

[email protected]
Quote:

Holy ghost fire for your head, I nor know you and i nor know watin you they talk about so anything you they talk na for your head and for your family that is if you have any

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD WE PUSH YOUR GENERATION

Quote:
pls stop to text me

[email protected]

Quote:
MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, ANUOFIA.
GOD PUNISH YOU THERE FOOL. ILLETRATE, CALLING SOMEONE ELSE ILLETRATE.
ASK YOUR MOTHER HOW I FUCKED HER SO GOOD AND HOW SHE BEGGED FOR MORE OF MY COCK.
ASSHOLE.

[email protected]

Quote:
place ur mama and papa name and all ur family God punish u 7 times

Quote:
mad man u know get work

[email protected]
Quote:

IT'S YOUR FAMILY I WILL DIE AND YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER ALSO YOUR SISTERS BROTHERS BACK TO SENDER TO YOU 149 FOOL LIKE YOU

Quote:
IN JESUS NAME

Quote:

149 man i know you very well idiot your father pains and your mother pussy bushman

Quote:

I'm very rich man and i don't talk to people like you coz you are a fool to the world and your family and your ASS COME AND I WILL FUCK YOUR ASS AND CUT YOUR PAINS I WILL USE TO DO CAKE FOR MY DOG

Quote:

I DON'T EVER READ YOUR MAIL COZ YOU ARE BIG FOOL OK FUCK YOUR FAMILY ALL

[email protected]

Quote:
Who is this MUMU OOOOOOH. find work do make ur life no spoil

[email protected]

Quote:
You sound very frustrated and helpless , I could help you if you're willing to accept my assistance.

Stay Well

Quote:
Why are you so paranoid lol ., tell me what's the problem I could help you .

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FADA. WHY U DEY INSULT ME LIKE THIS? IF THE EMAIL MEET YOU BY MISTAKE U NOR GO DELETE AM? U NOR KNOW SAY NAIJA TOUGH AN NO WORK? WETIN MY MAMA DO YOU NOW? INFACT GOD GO PURNISH YOUR GENERATION. AND I KNOW SAY I GET MONEY PASS UR ENTIRE FAMILY

Quote:

WHO GET MONEY NOR DEY MAKE MOUTH. U GET 14 HOUSES AND U STILL DEY FIND MONEY FOR INTERNET. GUY GO FIND HUSTLE. YOU NOR RILLY GET AT ALL. I HAVE SEEN YOUR TYPE.

BASTARD USELESS FOOL. AM SURE SAY U NEVER FLY BEFORE SELF. HELP UR FAMILY COS I HEARD THEY RE SUFFERING. JUST AN ADVISE

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ,

[email protected]

Quote:
please why are you saying all those things.

[email protected]

Quote:
Jew man capital 17 ,if i get you ,i will use your skull do kokoma for Axe men

[email protected]

Quote:
All that you said back to you congratulation because you have receive it already

[email protected]
Quote:

my guy i can see that you are very stupid you are street man you
don t have any house hungry day kill you in away i don t have time to talk to you

let me told you i am not sting face to face before i am 22 years guy man i don collett 100.000.00 only me those that i collet with my guy i don't calculate is better to make me friend so that we can make more money i have many celinet that refuse to paid me in benin so if you are interested reply to give u that old work so that you can work it in another country their stael have money i collet $35.000.00 last month and he stael with bills of 250.000 last payment

i need your reply if wecan work together

Quote:
isi adiri gi mma iga enwe accident motor;go kill you your well not come to this december if you try to come you well die on the road accident ,i can see that dog pregnant you mother before she born you nna gi na agba ashawo na lugosi hungry the kill you mama if dog fucking she well take food because if she not fuck with dog she can not shop you mama not taking one kobo but to fuck with dog to eat na eh de do for lugosi

iya enwnye isi ngbaka very soon you shall not be well as from today to up as farese am from aguleri umueroha nna mu bu a native doctor i go make y mad all u things well barnish

R.I.P IS YOU NAME FROM TODAY TO UP YOU WELL DIE SOON

RIP

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Try as much as you can and stay out of WATER because i will strike you any moment. i belong to water.

[email protected]
Quote:
people money wey you don eat go put you for early grave,if this email no bi for you why are you writing rubbish here.stupid thing like you fuck you (Ogbu ara Obara like you.)

[email protected]
Quote:
Paddy man, abeg no vex we no be query, na hustle me and u dey hustle, i just send u dat rp so dat u go no say i no be work and i no come understand why u just insult me like say i eat your money.

Them no dey make month for this work, if u done also kill to na u sabi because no man is an Ireland.

It is said that is only a true sailor that knows the mastery of a sea

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy e be like say craz dey your head, is this how ugly you are??
You better dont try shit with me. or i collect your client?
You fucking son of a bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
you no even sabi write or spell idiot you dey answer chief who dash
you chief na thief you be mugu like wey no get levels

[email protected]
Quote:
lol....what us wrong with head, am sure that you arw mad because you don't known what you are doing..... stop this or you die.....okay

[email protected]
Quote:
if you show yourself i will kill you;

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy I can see that you are fraustrated and you need to go look for a life out there.
How can a broke ass Niga like you say such nonsense to someone you don't even know?😱
I'm fully convinced that you didn't go to school, you just an illiterate who can't even read what he wrote.🙈

Please you have to go do something meaningful with your arrogant and forbidden life.🤗

[email protected]
Quote:
Since you decide to insult a guy man like you, you will remain poor in
this work unless you change business, I go use less your life and you
will be busy doing Nothing, is me igwe pounds A.K.A ONYE JI EGO 1 n'
aguleri

[email protected]
Quote:
Shay u no say na mumu u b........ If nor b hungry when day worry u waiting go make u contact me day fine fmt small pinkin when nor no anything na Thunder go strike u down👇 for d insults God kill u Mugu..... Nor go learn work yahoo kill u! Your generation to come suffer go kill Una.

[email protected]
Quote:
Good morning and thank for the insult see my guy nor be by power them take dey stand prik the reason why you dey fuck up tell me? Na only you don do things abi you never even do any thing nor go make fire for hear were fule dey because he go bone your full family idiot

[email protected] is a big boy Laughing
Quote:
Young man why are you sending all this stupid mail to my boy? Do you guys have any business before..or did he eat your money?.. Why are you bugging him..I been think say you be better person self, how much you don't get self..come and see the house that am building for my boy.. Or if you want to meet him come to lekki phase one, he stays with me.. You are just a small rat, give me your number let's meet in your shop rite in Mary land like you say.. Go and search for tunde shittu the son to lanre shittu motors..ask anybody that live around you...or add Opasix that is my guy...you no reach mumu..you come hear dey blast rubbish because I told him not to reply you. You keep abusing your mother..idiot if you know say your mama born you well give me location where to meet you idiot..no let me put your matter for head underwise you go run..

[email protected]
Quote:

Hold on cuz I don’t get it here, If ur a real & sensible G y u de abuse me wen I never do anything wrong 2 U?

1. U said u’ve Made it tru ds game (IF TRULY & NOT RITUALLY) then Y u de condemn a fellow? U must be a backward human being

2. Abusing someone else’s mother? Well, Not sure you have or value 1

3. Sending & exposing such a gifted male pics of which ur same gender wth shows you are a disgrace to manhood.

4. Anyways, I reserve if further cuz empty barrel like urs makes d loudest noise

Quote:

My time is 2 precious to me than wasting it to compose lengthy message 2 Dumb heads like you (BEAST OF NO RACE) if u galant 4 real then link up make i show u were d world starts & ends. Wretched fellow like u

Quote:

I can c hw jobless and foolish u are, Imagine a big guy man wey don made wey no fit spell BASTARD wey U b? Pls ready ur crap 💩 story Abeg.......I wonder how u ever collect 1cent......keeping on idle i’m 2 busy here counting down & completing projects than dirty ONLINE BEGGER like U chief of EWUUUUU

Quote:

Ur jst full of crap 💩 always raining curse on urself & ur generation even d once unborn......when ur ready....Link up I de Admiralty way Lekki Phase 1........I & my crew are blessed already so no backward man like u can curse.

I work onshore & offshore Just for you to know how wretched you are, ur talking to a homeowner @ Lekki worth more than 300m my wife drive Benz C 500 4Matic Just to take kids to school & get food stuffs.......so what the fuck with your wretched life?????

Quote:
Go & die like a 🐕 dog on the express lane.......correct ur spelling BASTARD........😜

Quote:
DONE TALKING WITH A CURSED HUMAN BEING LIKE U TO AVOID CONTAMINATION.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please feel free to recycle Mr. Kuzoka's number. Twisted Evil
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=145838

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
234 903 213 5023
YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING JUST GET READY

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU CAN GO TO HELL WITH THE POLICE I AM A BOKOHARAM MEMBER TO KILL YOU IS NOTING BEFORE ME

[email protected]
Quote:
Bross i use God beg u, as u dey hustle and na so i dey do so and why all this courses na or did i collect ur own?
face ur own and make i face my own lane, if my email comes to u and u delete it instead of all this courses na and God know say i no do u anyfin, So pls let me be.

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL SHIT . YOU GOT NO LEVEL PIG

Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
i have not hurt you before why the insults?

[email protected]
Quote:
My Brother you are not a Black AXE AYE. stop fooling your self that you receive an email from me. even your writing English look like you re still in Primary school.

[email protected]
Quote:
Jobless Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Replying your e-mail gives me joy and am always happy...Try leave Lagos come Europe no fear I go help you, show you way...No dey use frustration type you hear hahaha...Who Black Axe Help, Idiot...I got a masters degree my man, what no one in your full family has...The way you sound, you either grew up in Ibadan or Akure even Ore possible. You lack composure and your english is so so bad...As you no dey get reply seeing my email would always make you happy hahaha sorry you hear...This will be my last email so don't bother writing back except you are stupid because i know you are stupid...

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND WISHING YOU ALL YOU WISHED ME

[email protected]
Quote:
hmmm na wa ooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't understand the contents of these mails that you had been sending to me. Please be more meaningful in your next mail because you don't know who you are talking to.

[email protected]
Quote:
MR SWEAR. I HOPE THAT YOUR SWEAR WILL KILL YOU VERY SOON. START LOOKING FOR ME. IF YOU DID NOT SEE ME. LET ALL YOUR LIFE SWEAR START KILLING YOU. IDIOT AND ILLITRATE LIKE YOU. YOU BETTER MIND YOUR BUSINESS OR YOU FACE PROBLEMS.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HSBC LAGOS BANK @GMAIL....You must be so so poor that you can't host a cheap domain to run your fake ash Bank...even Lagos know say HSBC no dey here...why not just be polite and ask for better ways to arrange jobs and make money....chia sorry en so you still take orders from chairman wow...

[email protected]
Quote:
OU SURE THIS FM DE PAY SELF? WHAT IS D NEXT FOLLOW UP BRO? I DE DIS FM SO.. okpe

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very stupid. You can't even spell properly. You are using HSBC Lagos, using a gmail domain. You are a fucking asshole. God punish your generation. Go to school and learn how to spell. idiot like you and your fellows. Bastard. HSBC Lagos my foot. I will report your email now, so you will know that you are just a kid in this biz.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL OF THE CENTURY, I SWEAR AND TO USE UR HEAD GIVE UDU ABIRIBA FOR SACRIFICE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an Illiterate

[email protected]
Quote:
illiterate, go and fall inside lagoon please

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FOOL,
YOUR GENERATION FROM D FIRST AND LAST WILL DIE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT U WE NOT MEET ANY ONE IF U GO BACK HOME

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOO LIKE YOU.
SILENT.
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN IMBESSILE.
GOOD FOR NOTHING.
THE SMALL THAT YOU ARE HAVING IN THE CAFE.
LLOK AT YOUR LIFE. CHECK OUT YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND SEE THAT YOUR OWN LIFE HAVE BEND.
IDIOT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=146274
Quote:
Hmm! I am still short of words. What did you drink? It is obvious that you are insane or about to be insane. What is the name of the person you are referring to and where is the person from? From all that you have been writing, i have not seen anything that shows that you know the person that you are talking to. Please watch your back so that you will not die for what you don't know. Maka na ubochi amuru dike na mba ka amuru ibe ya. Don't front any assignment you don't know anything about it. That is my advise to you. Or is this a new format?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE A BIG FOOL. YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE A SIMPLE AND GOOD ENGLISH AND YOU CALL YOURSELF GUY. YOU BETTER THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE TO DO OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE OF HUNGER BECAUSE NO CLIENT WILL EVER PAY YOU WITH THIS YOUR NONSENSE AND POOR ENGLISH.

NONSENSE IGBO BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Am serous that is why i continued contacting you for this i heard you in short any where you want the money to be transfer then choose am ready.

[email protected]
Quote:
bloody illiterate

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see your level of knowledge and up bringing by your parent. Well, people like you are classified as African MuGu. Send me your details so that I can link you up to creative forest trade rather than brag-in. Your ID is also require if possible Mr. Shola MuGu.

Truly,
Your Lordship.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] seems to have a keen interest in goats Laughing
Quote:
You are a useless child of a goat call ur mother and fuckda, which business do I have with you motherfucker, if you are dare looking for someone to insult why don't you insult the goat who gave birth to you as a mother or fuckda, idiot like you, you are such a goat hopeless and useless child of a goat call mother, I wish I fit see you now make I short u down, I hate ur fucking mama who fuck goat to give birth to you.

Quote:
Go die fools like you, i don't even know where you come from because i don't reply to your fake female picture you use for me that why you are talking nonsense i can't be fooling myself with you at same time, i will use you do money very soon if you don't want to be careful with you words, i don't know you before i don't know which business you and I have to be writing fool things here with your mugu sense your mother don't die your father don't die all your family don't die you goat still the talk hopeless boy heart attack would kill you all motherfucker your life will never ever better again again amen you will wok all day and night still yet beg before you eat amen.

Quote:
All your life is in my hands right now i will kill you in three days time watch me out and see

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR MAMA I PROMISE YOU I GO USE GUN KILL YOU OR BERRY YOU ALIVE YOUR FATHER YOU KNOW ME YOUR FOOL YOU DAY SEND MAIL THEY GIVE WHO YOU KNOW NO YOUR DEAD LINE IS HERE GO PRAY OOO BECAUSE YOU MUST DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
why you show me your mother wa ram dey fuck as the mugu watin happen?

[email protected]
Quote:
You must be crazy what the he'll is wrong with you who the he'll are you we don't have any deal together and you send me this shit? Do I know you? Do you know me? How did you get my email *DELETED* go get small sense it's like your sence has been washed off by hurricane son of a bitch never you mail me again we don't have anything in common immature fool...

[email protected]
Quote:
Chaiey, c hw Ram 🐑 de pis inside ur mama Otun, Go Spintex there in Ghana 🇬🇭 ask about me they will tell u. Idiot with an illiterate idea working CBN tru Gmail without a reasonable domain, Now I can c i’m Talking to a premature Amateur dt called himself Chief of EWU NNAMO u better link up and let’s teach u how to create ur working domain or bring ur jobs for professionals to handle for you and make better $$$$$ not like d coins u’ve Been getting to blasfame ur idiotic IGbotic bastard. Empty Brainwashed out.

Quote:
Is this the spelling of ur Carton LAND ROVAR illiterate you will ever remain it shows you don’t know what you are saying. It’s high time I stop responding to you Dumb skul like you Chief of EWU ILLITERATE. Good Bye 👋🏻 FOOL 4 life.

Quote:
Just laughing here cuz a broke ass BASTARD like u way never see food chop carry goat do sacrifice for your entire lineage to PERISH really???

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL BEG FOOD THIS SEASONS FOR THIS YOU HAVE DONE.. L SIDOWN ON MY OWN AS YOU CARRY COME........

MONEY WILL BE FAR FROM YOU FAMILY AND GENERATION IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU AND WHT DO U COPY ME ALL THIS EMAILS DO I KNOW U STOP SENDING SUCH THREATHING EMAILS

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahaha. I can see that there is something pushing you. When you are ready to talk like a human being, you can reach me on this number +229 99 38 23 74.

Quote:
G, i admire your courage. But i want you to understand that in as much as i am concerned, i have no score to settle with anybody because i am a gentle person. To give you further information about me is making myself a fool. But if that your shrine has power, please tell me so that i can give you something that will give us money. Or better give me your residential address so that we can meet in Lagos over this weekend.

Quote:
I know what your father had committed is very bad. But that is not enough reason why you should be insulting your father and mother always.

Quote:
Igbo Shola, has it gotten to this point? Chai!!! I pity your family.
Hahaha. Continue showing me how irresponsible you are. If you ever valued your mother and your family, you would never talk to another person's mother or family in such a way. Though you are not referring to me. You are indirectly telling me the kind of family you came from, the kind of person that you are and how you are going to die. R.I.P bro in advance. Have you seen it? When they were telling you people to remove hand from juju, you said no. Now have you seen the repercussion on you? Mark today's date, because in a short while, you will be seen in the street naked. I don't want to track you nor use abusive words on you because i know that you are already dead. This one you are living is not life again.

[email protected]
Quote:
Shola my foot, if you're tired of being alive go jump lagoon.

You;re an Ape, idiot, Moron

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you and your family

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP BEING FOOLISH.... HSBC LAGOS
OK THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu

wetin uh say i do u????

[email protected]
Quote:
Shey ogun wan kill your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
Wetin i buy for your hand this man.. dont understand all this you are talking about.... i dont have time for all this. Omo iya, one love brother.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big fool

From UBA

[email protected] Razz
Quote:
I am very sorry that I never knew before if not now that you made it clear to me and to entire Nigeria that your mum is ordinary ojuelgba ashoewo not even Idumota or obalende or even Vi this is why she have many customers because over there all the ashewo are more than cheap you can see why my mother doesn’t have customers because she is not for 50 /50 naira business like your mother. Tell your mother to get in touch with me for me to put connect her with my mother for upgrading after I might have tasted her physical and stylist sexual capabilities on the bird you son of a dog can you figure who is your right father from 5 different male dogs, I wish your mother will be kind enough to tell you the truth your life or if you don't believe I advice to pick the picture of that your dog father pick your picture as a child of a dog then go close to mirror and look at yourself and the pictures the truth is clear after that I know that you will kill your mother for not being sincere to you since you were burn . A child of a broken condom like you. I wish I will meet face to face then I will teach that a rat chopper can as well chop lizard if necessary

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop being foolish

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu, you are a frustrated person, jump into canal and die

[email protected]
Quote:
please, stop sending your frustrated mail to me, be warned for the last time

[email protected]
Quote:
same goes to you...

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WAITING I DO YOU MAKE I KNOW BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOU WHAT IS THE
PROBLEM PLS LET ME KNOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
Strong Man Aao (ASHIRA TEMPLE) then u have all these contacts

[email protected]
Quote:
People like you stays withing Ikorodu, it's ur own turn as the IG will seek for u soonest. Mr. Aao Shola MuGu.

Truly,
Your Lordship.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE A MAD PERSON.
FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Please Mr.Man
stop sending me this write I have no problem with you.
Please stop
Thank you for understanding me

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy to tell u truth and i did not wrong to u and i have never wronged you before brother, Am only fighting to be some body for life, waiting i do u? If u get money and make u use em well for ur side and i never get and still dey hustle to get, Am a son of God TB T. B. Joshua and i strongly stand with that Brother and am never afraid of anyfin, So i use God beg u to leave me alone because i can see somefin is wrong with u

[email protected]
Quote:
Its certain you are fraustrated and will advise you never commit suicide.Try grow up and make cool cash instead of ranting unnecessary online like an imbecile.
Real G men dont have time for all this childish,mannerless rants.
Its only meant for babies and fraustrated urchins.
So no time for this trash,hursle smart and i wish you luck.
Piss out!!

[email protected]
Quote:
HEHEHEHEH. FRUSTRATED HE GOAT, YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD WITH YOUR FAMILY ,,HEHEHEH, FRUSTRATED HE GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
AGAIN WHAT IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOLISH PERSON ND IDIOT LIKE YOU IS SILENT.
CHECK OUT YOUR SPELLING. THAT MAKES YOU WHO WHAT YOU ARE WHICH IS ILLITERATE.

CAUSED IS YOUR GENERATION FOREVER..

[email protected]
Quote:
HEAVENLY THUNDER WILL CONSUME YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD WITHIN 49HOURS.

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL NEVER SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
Moron, illiterate.

Jump inside canal or third mainland, you're already a living dead person.

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish your generation, this will be our last conversation.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAD ADEWOLE A. O. SHOLA (Aka) AAO,

I can see you have nothing up stairs even your speeches are merely poor to deal with you. I can understand that poverty has deal with your sense of belonging. And these are causes of your inheritance and you have also attached voodoo to it, then it has worsen your situation even I can see within 48 hours from now you become a madman living at the waste bin within your area at Ikorodu where they gave you that charm.

Bear it in mind only Jesus Christ can save you after that 48 hours, so I advise you be quick or else no pastor, Imam or Astrologist can heal you which you will remain like that forever until to come and beg me.

Well, I wish you bicycle accident this weekend as a start to your wrath.

Truly,
Your Lordship.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Kindly put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Quote:
JOBLESS FOOL,I DEY BUSY ABEG

[email protected]
Quote:

WE ALREADY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE , YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR FAMILY ,ALL THE FAKE GOLD, WATCH AND EVERY THING, YOUR DAUTHER SCHOOL, SO YOU ARE JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH WITH N COVER BE READY TO FACE THE MUSIC SINCE YOU DONT KNOW THE MAN THAT IS BIGGER THAN YOU

HAHAHAHAH I HEAR SAY NA SHIT BENIN 419 BOYS DEY EAT NOW, I WAS NOT SUPRISED IMAGINE CHOPPING SHIT MUMU UNEDUCATED FOOLS THAT LEFT SAPELE TO EAT SHIT IN BENIN HAHAHA I PITY YOUR WHOLE GENERATION

Quote:
YOU ARE A ROASTED PLANTAIN ALREADY

Quote:

WE KNOW YOU AND THE FBI ALREADY LOOKING FOR TERRORIST CLAIM TO LOCK YOU DOWN FOREVER STUPID GUY, I PIT YOUR FRIENDS AND BUSINESS PARTNER YOU MADE ME BROUGHT INTO YOUR MESS

[email protected]

Quote:
BY THE POWER'S AND THE AUTHORITIE'S OF OUR LORD BUDDHA IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH WHOM IS THE OWNER OF THIS CONTINENT THE UNIVERSE ENTIRELY

, I HAVE PLACE REVENGE UPON YOU AND YOUR WISHE'S TO ME SHALL GO BACK TO SENDER TO YOU IN TRILLION'S FOLD'S.

AMEEN.
THANK YOU TOO.

[email protected]

Quote:
Your generation are cussed

From UBA

[email protected]
Quote:

Na big fool you be mumu like u, u go die soon fool, idiot like u, even if ur papa self dey see weting I dey do online I don't fucking care fool I no get data to dey worst for fool like u, ur mama and papa don die already big fool go hang urself ur mate don hang they are self since I don know why u still dey alive mugu, fuck u fuck all u motherfucker

[email protected]

Quote:
I course you today also that you will never see good in life unless you repet

[email protected]

Quote:
Your father na small pickin dey worry u no need

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
na your format be that??
lol
try upgrade

[email protected]
Quote:
Heaven and Earth knows that i did not wrong you. God will bear me witness. You have no witness. This is why it will return Back to you as the Sender. Every of your cause that you are showing on anyone that did you no wrong will back to you.Presently, you have no Peace and never will you have peace. Many people keep on swearing for you and so shall it be.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Boy,

You Had been a tenant in your Mother womb for 9 months without paying her any rent and even your Father that did the work too.

You owe them a lots boy, if i open my mouth which have been anointed by the almighty Lord from above to Curse you shall worst than a leprosy patient because i don't want you to die because we are created from the image and likeness from God, He said multiply and replenished the earth, so why do you choose to minus yourself from this sweet world, instead of your living a good life, you are here embarrassing your helpers, You are very lazy, frustrated and discourage with no back ground but a school dropout.

I wished you to rise above fall only if you are ready to rededicated yourself life to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

If not the earth will Open up to swallow and please just read the scripture below for you to know your boundaries and limitations in the paths of life.

Numbers 16:28-35

[email protected]
Quote:
I surprise as your name is on list of scam dumber maybe is mistake you have to verily very well please this is not jok matter

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON'T KNOW THE HOLY SPIRIT SMALL BOYS
YOU DON'T KNOW

MAY GOD HAVE PITY FOR YOUR SOUL AND MAY JESUS SAVE YOUR LIFE ONCE AGAIN

GOD BLESS YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
egede
kpowai for that man

[email protected]
Quote:
As far as i did not do anyfin to u my guy and na u no go see end of this by the power of God of TB Jeshua, So shall it be in Jesus name

[email protected]
Quote:
god help u

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a useless child of a goat call ur mother and fuckda, which business do I have with you motherfucker, if you are dare looking for someone to insult why don't you insult the goat who gave birth to you as a mother or fuckda, idiot like you, you are such a goat hopeless and useless child of a goat call mother, I wish I fit see you now make I short u down, I hate ur fucking mama who fuck goat to give birth to you. OTU NNI GI BASTURD SON OF HE-GAOT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You are a useless child of a goat call ur mother and fuckda, which business do I have with you motherfucker, if you are dare looking for someone to insult why don't you insult the goat who gave birth to you as a mother or fuckda, idiot like you, you are such a goat hopeless and useless child of a goat call mother, I wish I fit see you now make I short u down, I hate ur fucking mama who fuck goat to give birth to you. OTU NNI GI BASTURD SON OF HE-GAOT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
BORN BASTARD, PRODUCT OF A RABIS DOG.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You Are an Idiot, not to be confused with the grammatically incorrect quote

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO BE THIS OBOTE? WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT NBM? MY NAME NA OBA AKENZUWA

[email protected]
Quote:
SHUT THE FUCK OFF BRO, GMAN DON'T TALK LIKE THIS. ARE YOU A KID? WHY TALK TO UR FELLOW GMAN LIKE THAT? OR IF U ARE NOT, I DONT'CARE ABOUT UR RUBBISH TEMPLE...IF U NEED MONEY U NO GO DE YARN LIKE THIS, U B MUMU...INTERNET SCAM IS FOR ALL, IF U UNDERSTAND THE ORIENTATION THEN U KNW HOW IT GOES...
U B FOOL FOR STARTING CONVERSATION WITH ME AND INSULTING ME THE FIRST PLACE, IT SHOWS U R MOTHERFUCKER...GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Wetin be all this rubbish.. you don mad???/ Ode nla. N ogun go kill you

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP DISTURBING AND LOOK FOR MONEY.
JUJU NO DEY WORK, SHOW,YOU BE SERIOUS MUGU IF YOU THINK SAY JUJU THE WORK. YOU BE BETTER MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy yu be Mugu ah swear.

[email protected]
Quote:
Egede mi brother,
I know that you want to send this message to a german.Sorry,I have read your message and understand that you're an AXE MAN.The person you sent this message is a Lord from Zambezi High Temple. I don't quarell with people unnecessaryly.I'm Egede point one. I base in German zone.No need to explain myself too much to you,but please,stop boosting with that Temple because,it's powerless to people like me.OKORO is on guide.
Dodorima to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Let me ask you first before my action what is your problem and what have i done to you?

[email protected]
Quote:
My Bam brother I greet you na normal level no reason am we are all AXE MEN. EGEDE MY BROTHER one love. Dodorima.

[email protected]
Quote:
AND YOU HAVE JAMMED FIRE TO FIRE,
YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER ONE YANSH FIRST AND FROM TODAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SHARINE IS ON FIRE, I DECLARE DEAD IN YOUR FAMILY, FOR THE FACT YOU WANT DEAD IN YOUR FAMILY, RECEIVE DEAD ON BEHALF OF EVERY SOUL IN YOUR FAMILY INCLUDING YOU AND YOUR GENERATION TO COME AND FROM TO DAY ON YOU WILL START EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTIES IN EVERY OF YOUR WAY'S, RECEIVE YOUR WIFE DEATH NOW , YOU HAVE JAMMED WHAT YOU CAN NOT EXPLAIN HOW IT START, DECLARATION IN YOUR FAMILY EVERY WEEK DEAD IN YOUR FAMILY AND YOU WILL SEE AND BELIEVE. YOU IDIOT, CALL YOUR SELF A STRONG MAN AND YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU MY NAME, FLUSH IDIOT. YOUR GENERATION CATCH FIRE AT ONCE.

[email protected]
Quote:
why did you send me this message guyman? what is the p? please let me know. I don't understand you.

[email protected]
Quote:
i have worked at moutry and already die and woke up and not afread of death and since you has contact me for your death i give you only 7days from today, this is a promise

[email protected]
Quote:
This is not for me,Cause I dont know who you are and I never get anything to do with you in the past or now.So carry your Shrine keep inside your room and face the Almighty God okay...

[email protected]
Quote:
My Lord is greater than you and your boastful devil power, nothing between light and darkless

[email protected]
Quote:
CHAIRMAN LET ME TELL YOU
(1) I KNOW DA FIND ANY BODY TROUBLE
(2) EVERY BODY I KNOW AND EVERY BODY THAT KNOW ME ARE MY FRIEND AND I DID NOT MAKE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE
(3) I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AM NOT IN ANY CULT OR SHRINE WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW I HAVE ONLY ONE PERSON WHICH IS GOD
(4) I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT EVERY BODY IS GOING TO DIE THIS LIFE IS NOTHING IF YOU KNOW I OFFEND YOU ANY WAY GIVE ME YOUR CORRECT NUMBER SO CAN CALL YOU
(5) AND FOR YOUR NAME HAVE NOT CROSS ARE COME THAT NAME BE FOR MAY IT IS MISTAKE
AM VERY SURE IS RUNG CONTACT BECAUSE THINGS AM DOING IN MY LIFE IS NOT RELATED TO THAT

[email protected]
Quote:
DIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
You are mad, hungry and stupid at the same time

[email protected]
Quote:
You be real Korofo for Egede.Strong man no get time for this nonsense.Maybe dem just blend you or you never pass tru the four wall of any higher institution.Stop constituting nuisance and stop disgracing NBM with this trash.Go back for more reorientation.Dodorima to you and may your 7 never go blunt!!

[email protected]
Quote:
by the power of metal we are set free

[email protected]
Quote:
hot *DELETED* I'm an hacker based in South Carolina ,I'm Ben ,what did I do to wrong you ??/

HACKWIZ

Your trusted Professional Hacker.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLVVLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WAOOOO!! NIGERIANS!! UNA GET TOO MUCH CRAZE FOR BODY. WHICH ONE BE DIS NA. AHAHAAAHHAHHA. ABEEG KEEP YOUR CORNER JOOR. GO HUG TRANSFORMER AND DIE FOR YOURSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dodo orim For you, i am not a jew man, i did not hack your jobs, maybe you did to the my clients, but all the same one blood , I am Axe Lord Kenneth kawonda the 1st Okamiri high temple. FG FOR ALL GLORIOUS AXE MEN
WE CAN WORK TOGETHER ONE BLOOD AND LOVE .
W

[email protected]
Quote:
Bro no be noise okay.. Emty drums makes dirty noise... Ariwo ko.

[email protected]
Quote:
Now I know u people die anyhow u said your name is Andrew yet u Cannot spell Andrew you fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU'RE SENTIMENTAL FOOL WITH CAPITAL LETTER F
WITH YOUR WORDS TO ME YOU'RE ARE SENTIMENTAL FOOL WITH CAPITAL LETTER F STUPID MAN LIKE JUST READ NOSENSE MAIL YOU SENT TO YOUR FELLOW MAN I AM FROM IJEBUODE KNOW THAT IDIOT MUGU LIKE YOU AFTER YOU CALL YOURSELF GUYMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
your father mumu maga

[email protected]
Quote:
STRONG MEN DONT CAST
FOOOOOL GO DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE AND FORGET CULTISM OKAY
YOU ARE A WAISTE TO YOUR SOCIETY OKAY... DO I KNOW YOU FROM ANY WHERE
REAL MEN DONT CAST OK GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF I JAM YOU WITH VIRUS EHH, I GO WRECK YOUR COMPUTER WITH VIRUS SOON EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
I agree with you.
But your foolishness is a step to your death mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
MAN PERSON I DON'T HAVE UR TIME
MAD PERSON I DON'T HAVE UR TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi Mr. Mark.

Please my brother go ahead and do your business real Gmen dont talk like that maybe you are a ritualist.

Accept Christ as your Lord and personal savior and leave shrine issue it will not help you the power of God supersede the power of your shrine and i am not hear to do any power tussle with you ok i am here to do business and make money that is all.

If you like kill 1 million people one day you will die also so do your business and and do not threaten people you do not know. If you have good business let me know so we can do together as i can see you work HSBC with Gmail i have good working tools.

If you have that power do not use it for bad things use it to make money ok.

Thanks and God bless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha
You get time.
People are running to Jesus and you are here calling on your small god.
you are the biggest fool

[email protected]
Quote:
roged you clear road for me who dey

[email protected]
Quote:
Go back to scholl your english is so bad it can kill even.and again you need help cause you have gone mad completely
they need to take you to psychiatric hospital

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You are very funny guy,
Did you know who you dey reason with?

You dey talk with one time KPOI for (CONG HIGHT TEMPLE number one citizen in the year 2012) TEMPLE HEAD CONGO HIGHT TEMPLE,,,,, JEW NAME NWAFOR ORIZU COLLAGE OF EDUCATION NSUGBE (Anambra state)

AKI i no dey shakeooooooo!

Call my Whatsapp number (+841264455329)

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE FAST YOUR FAMILY WILL JOIN BUT YOU WILL BE THE LAST I WILL LIKE YOU SEE ALL THIS BEFORE YOUR TIME WILL COME UP MUGU AHU OFIA ANUMPAMU I DO NOT KNOW YOU AND I I AM NOT YOUR TYPE OF MAN YOUR LOOKING FOR

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u fool

[email protected]
Quote:
SHOLA
baba wating i do you now abi you want meke we work together as i still deh hosple one love ooooo
abeg no kill your person person bless you

[email protected]
Quote:
aro is for those in royal peace family king crown side.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are who to talk to me I do not even see

[email protected]
Quote:
CLAP YOURSELF..AYE YOU DEY FUCK UP I SWEAR.....MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU LIKE U HSBC LAGOS WHICH MAGA GO PAY U MONEY 4 HSBC LAGOS MUMU LIKE U. GO SOON JOIN UR GRAND MAMA 4 GRAVE IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
your pap and your mma go die mumu boy .guy go work before you go die dis weekend .

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT LIKE YOU DEY ANSWER HSBC BANK IN LAGOS DONT YOU WHERE HSBC IS MADE FOR? I WILL CLOSE THIS YOUR BOX YOU WILL SEE IT

GUY AM A BIG BOY TO THE CALL YOU HEAR WITH THIS YOUR LANGUAGE YOUR NUMBER WILL BE TRACE I WILL NOT KILL BUT I WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON MKPI LIKE YOU CLAIMING TO BE YOURUBA GUY. A YOURUBA GUY CAN'T WROTE SUCH NONSENSE TO HIS FELLOW MAN STUPID FOOL LIKE YOU.

GUY I AM A BIG MAN NOT A BOY OKAY WITH MY CHILDREN IF YOU LIKE I GIVE YOU MY NUMBER. FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION YOU'RE THREATNING YOU FATHER MUGU LIKE YOU EWU GAMBIA LIKE YOU IKPU NNEGI .

I CAN SEE THAT FRUSTRATION IS DISTURBING YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL REMAIN POOR FOREVER WITH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
You meet the wrong person sorry he that fight and rum away must surely come back on other day if you are black na you create your self God big pass your cultist if he say you God die which power go save you answer me my brother give your life to Christ our lord and personal Savior

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP INSULTING YOUR SELF I AM A G MAN YOU KNOW I DONT EVEN LIVE YOUR USELESS COUNTRY MUGU YOU NO DAY THINK BEFORE WASTING YOUR MONEY TO GO TO CYBER TO WRIGHT TO ME I CAN SEE YOU I WISH YOUR MORE GROWN UP BUT LITTLE ASS HOLE BLACK AN EAVEL MAN DONT TALK THAT HE IS EAVEL YOU CAN SEE IT BY ACTION; LET ME TAIL YOU SOMETHING YOUR MOTHER WAY DAY SEAL AGBO FOR IBETOYE AJEGULE LAGOS SHE NO TAIL YOU THAT I AM YOUR FATHER IF I DRINK NA FOR YOUR MAMA TOTO NI DAY SPIT AHHHHHHH

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT TALK WITH FOOLS LIKE U
GOAT MAKE I BUY TICKET THEY COME NIGERIA BECAUSE OF FOOL LIKE YOU
SHAME ON YOU .... DEATH SMELL FOLLOW YOU BEAST GO GET YOU SELF DOING
WELL IDIOT

BLACK AXE KILL YOU IDIOT MONEY YOU NO GET PUT CUT FOR HEAD GOAT LIKE
YOU VERY FOOLISH ANIMAL TUNDER FIRE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol..Who b dis idiot way jus dey disturb my box

Lol

Aaye Axe men
If u cut tree reach one extend ur axe go die.
No wonder una dey cut tree up and down.
Una no no say na person dey Axe head sef.
mugun!.
Fuck ur papa ass dwag

[email protected]
Quote:
Curse curse-less shall not come.Every evil spoken word against my life will go back to sender.

God of Elijah will trouble every troubler of my Israel. If you see wetin you dey find you go run mad so stay in your tent please

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD IDIOT WHO CAN NOT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH. I KNOW IS YOU BIOLA THAT YOU OK

Fuck your ass asshole

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR GOAT,
SINCE I WAS BORN I NEVER PERSON WEY STUPID LIKE THIS BEFORE, WHAT DO YOU CALL UR NAME SHOLA? ITS NOT A NAME OF LIVING THING IS A NAME OF A GOAT IN ANAMBRA STATE I NEED TO SEE YOU WHEN I HAVE UR TIME, I MUST TREAT UR STUPIDITY SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
Learn how to talk to people okay.....You do not know who is who...Carry your Cultist for head you hear until you go down to Sis feet fool

You are not a real man...You are making mouth calling your fucking self cultist.Cultist dont make mouth okay....I do not know you.If there any wrong as a man you will have to tell me see this is what is going on...This is a gain and if you let me know I will free the Job and I do not know why you are committing sane here...Can we meet at Cele Naiza sharp sharp I want to know your level okay..

[email protected]
Quote:
My guy watin I do you?????

[email protected]
Quote:
Man why all this message from you what is wrong?

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool, i thought the your person, you are jew man, claiming .
I will be around your house this weekend and i drop your girl friend the other, i can get you very easybecause you like woman and i will use them to get you.
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAD ONCE DON'T COUNT FOR THE HAVE TROW OVER BORD FOR FISH'S AND CROCODILE TO MANIPULATE ON THEM ARO MATE VIKINGS WORLD WIDE WE ARE KINGS AND YOU ALL ARE BASTARD MUMU DEVIL GO POLISH U

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY , I WOULD HAVE LOVE TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS , AFTER THAT WILL GET HER SOME DOLLARS , IDIOT , THE USELESS THAT YOU CALL FATHER WHO IMPREGNATED YOUR FUCKING ASHOWO MOTHER , CANNOT EVEN STAND ON MY FACE , TALK LESS OF CHICKEN LIKE YOU , WE WILL KILL YOU ALIVE AND USE YOUR HEAD TO DRINK IN TEMPLE , GO AND ASK FOR WHO YOU ARE TALKING WITH , DON’T TALK MORE THAN YOURSELF , BECAUSE WE USE MIRROR TO MONITOR YOU ,FOOL , IF I EVER HEAR ANY MORE FROM YOU , BY USE 7BOOKS OF MOSES WITH 7 READ CANDLE FOR YOU SEVEN GOOD DAYS , YOU WILL BE PICKING FROM GRAND ASH HOLE , DID YOU THINK I AM YOUR MATE , YOUR AAYEI AXE MEN IS SMALL BOY , I PROMISE YOU WITHIN 7DAYS , IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE , WHENEVER YOU SEE SOMEONE YOU DON’T KNOW NEXT TIME INSULT HIM , FOOL

LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFUL , FLYS THAT DOSENT HAVE EAR , ALWAYS FOLLOW DEADBODY ENTER GRAVE ,A WORDS IS ENOUGH TO A WISE MAN ,GO AND ASK YOUR FATHER HOW HE MARRIED YOUR MOTHER , BECAUSE YOU ARE SON OF BITCH , BASTERED

[email protected]
Quote:
whose ever be ur name u bi baby in the game ok

u dont know who u day follow talk

[email protected]
Quote:
Aye you dey insult your Lord. Odinga

[email protected]
Quote:
i will only drink your blood u fucking AXE IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
AMINGO YOU DEY FUCK UP OBOTE SEE WAITING YOU REASON ONLINE I GO REASON YOUR MATTER FOR ZONE, I GET YOUR CONTROL MEN GO TRACK YOU, YOU DONT KNOW SAY ME NA EGEDE MAN AN AXE LORD I GO TRACK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE YOU WANT TO DIE GOD OF MY FATHER NWANKPA WILL VISIT YOU WAIT FOR HIM NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
MODAFUCKER GET BACK TO SCHOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLLoLo
LoLoLoLoLoLoLLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLLoLoLoLoL

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you? And what's your problem? Can you explain to me first. I don't understand what you are saying .

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL , YOU DONT KNOW THAT THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING WITH IS BIGGER GUY , I HAVE PASSED THE LEVEL OF FALLING IN LIFE , MY FAMILY IS IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , THAT IS WHERE I HAVE MY MANSION , I BASED IN THAI , ASK FOR THE ONE OF THE BIGGEST GUY THAI , ALL THE WHOLE ASIA EUROPE IS IN MY HAND , I HAVE THREE DUPLEX IN AJAH , TWO IN AWKA , HOSTEL IN PH, THREE RENTING HOUSE IN ONITSHA ,DUPLEX IN MY HOME TOWN , I DONT MAKE MOUTH , IF YOU CAN WAIT IN MURTALA MUHAMMED INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (MMIA) ON 18TH DECEMBER , YOU WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING WITH , I AM ABOVE ALL THIS BULLSHIT , I AM US CITIZEN NOW WITH GREEN CARD , I TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD , I DONT SEND FUCKING ASH HOLE , YOU ARE TALKING WITH BIGGER GUY , I DONT REMEMBER HUNGRY IN MY GENERATION , BECAUSE WE ARE ABOVE IT , BOTH PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL , I HAVE BEEN IN 48 COUNTRIES NOW IN THE WORLD , ASK QUESTIONS , A COMPLETE DEALER , SO I DONT GIVE SHIT TO HUNGRY MAN LIKE YOU , GOD BLESSED ME ABOVE MY EXCEPTION IN LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY LEARN WORK HOW CAN I HELP YOU ?

[email protected]
Quote:
God Bless you and Forgive you for All this Evil words

Small boy you dont have level..Bcoz if you know yourself and educated you will not be talking like fool.I dont know you and I never done any business with you.Can you tell me what is the cause of this problem pls...Atlist if I mistakenly get your job you let me know and I will freely live the Job okay...I dont stay in Okokomaiko I stays in Ikeja G.R.A Okay...We can be friends and not by querreling ok..

May God forgive you brother..

[email protected]
Quote:
mr goat you know it is very good you rest, and never annoy me i dont know you from anywhere why cant you rest or you need REST IN PEACE>? Remember some sleep they dont wake up, is just like this because you don't know me, you kept on abusing me, i think i will show you one out of 24, WATCH IT, am not like you that makes noise, i have checked myself everywhere and never offended you, never knew you from anywhere. i will take your name to somewhere right now where i belong so next time you come back to this world you learn how to address people. i have given you enough time to tell me how i offended you but you never said. i can beg you. am going to my where i belong to complain i cannot kill you, maybe you have children or young wife but i need to know you in the spiritual realm

[email protected]
Quote:
Auntie u b yahoo boy and u don send me your real address for lag. Na Federal Sarz go come pick you

[email protected]
Quote:
Your girl friend is helping us , we will get you soonest and you will confirm that your a fool, animal shola fool
your girl said that your enonitity and she will work on you watch another woman will kill u soon

m

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen and listen attentive
A small bastard like you are a 48 because if you know me you can`t fuck your ass asshole... Egede is my national head national sign and national cancel`s of Eran and i dey confirm no mean i dey by the clear when judge open .
If you called your self a human been you have to call me with this number No +1 (202) 858-7281 to talk with a stupidity like you and i cause you from toady Hans up you and your generation will not stay alive from now to this coming December because you and your generation would die in bad road accident this week but you still alive because i don`t really sure you will but you shall not see a good thing in this your life

[email protected]
Quote:
Your messages even make me laugh.Did you pass Primary school?
Your write ups is like where a teacher asked a pupil to make a sentence.
The Igbo languages you used,none was correctly spell.So with this writing,you made Billions? You're the poorest man I have ever heard on Earth.
You're not up to match with my lowest boys.You're very stupid my friend.
You changed this email and your name to Shola,you think I don't know you?
My friend don't try me,because I'm too spiritual more than you can imagine.
Stop put this 777 you're putting here because you don't bam.You're an Obete guy okay.
Go to Udi High Temple and ask of Galaxy.Or better still,go to Zambezi High Temple and ask of Galaxy,Egede point 1.Former Kpowai and Lord Zambezi High Temple.Come to here in in Benin,or SA Limpopo precisely and ask of me.Take your time.I make friends and I kill them also.
Be warned!
Or we enter the spiritual game
and know who wins.

[email protected]
Quote:
Only hungry street boys can write rubbish on the internet, no reasonable human being does that. Cow like u, no more response from me
IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
I drink Blood every day and the Oil of Joy and Gladness in my head... shout fire.

You touch me by mistake, you shall die by corrections..be warn..Shout Power...Halelujah.

Greater is Him that is in me Than he that his u..... you shall be shattered and battered by fire and thunder in Jesus name...

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros I da confuse waiting I do you abeg tell me make I apologize and I
know no who da talk with I use God name beg you I no da drag any thing
with you just tell me waiting I do make I beg because life is not like
that tell please

God will keep on blessing you

[email protected]
Quote:
I DO NOT TALK TWO MUCH I AM SELF MADE MY BOY OCHICHARA RACHAKWA OTU NEGI IGPU RACHIKWE YOUR WIFE HUNGRY MAN BOY I AM SO BIG MY MY CAR BEFORE YOU GO HOME I AM THE ONE THAT PAY YPU WITH MY BLOOD MONEY SO GO TAIL YOUR MAMA SAY I LIKE FUCK HER FROM HER ASS BECUSE I MISS IT FROM HER I CAN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I COME FROM LONDON TO NIGERIA NA YOUR MAMA I DAY USE DAY PASS MY TIME BUT MY BOY I MISS THE ASS OF YOUR MOTHER TAIL ME DID YOU FUCK HER TODEY HOW IS THE TOTO LIKE AHU I MAKE 10000£ TODAY HOW MUCH DID YOU MADE

[email protected]
Quote:
you kept on saying die to somebody you dont know, may i ask you what have i done wrong i can beg you, am really surprised so may i know what i have done that warrant all ths insults to the extent you mentioned GOD, DID I eat your money? i dont womanize am old i know you are my younger one so i can always direct you forget about money, lets talk real talk what have i done? lets not take this as joking thing, you are a guy right? what have i done pls tell me.

[email protected]
Quote:
I Beg waiting i do you, you dot no me and we have never meet b4, how did i offend? my guy also note and understand that we are not God to decid who wil live or die, i am very happy to hear that you has make money and very rich be greatful to God and i am praying and hope In God

[email protected]
Quote:
POORBOY MAKING NOISE , YOU NEED HELP AND MONEY , NA SO UNA DEY START . BEGGER

BOY BEGGER LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO SCHOOL SO?
You are the greatest fool that have ever been initiated by NBM of Africa. You are a sorry type. Water bam bam. See your life na.
Don,t you know your phone number alone can put you in deep shit? You are finished, fool.
Fuck you be time. Idiot. Go and die ooooooooooooooo.
Dodorima.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
haha this internet mad man hahaha there many kind of madness, I am using you as a case study to prove that we have what is called
internet mad people
just like mad people work on the street talking and quareling endlessly to unseen figure so it happens in internet and you have actually being of great help, if you dont mind send your address so i can send a hard copy to you, so you will be convinced that I used you as a case study

[email protected]
Quote:
You be stupid fool.why u switch off your line.

Honesty Asemota

Quote:
FOOLISH HONESTY ASEMOTA.GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION.BASTARD YOU THINK SAY NA UNA GET LIFE BUT GOD PASS UNA.HOPE YOU DON PUT EAR FOR GROUND..ANIMAL.STAY WERE YOU DEY NO COMMOT BECAUSE IF I CATCH YOU,YOU GO KNOW WETIN LIFE BE.YOU WEY WOMAN DEY FEED AND PAY HOUSE RENT NA DEY TALK FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
What do you want and what are you talking about, no dey yarn like obonte.

[email protected]
Quote:
Pure Mugu I no sure if you enter Class, why don't you come Ibadan since you get mind... I promise you that your body won't return back to Lagos.. Look at your mouth Axe men... When you come IB ask of Jingo

Quote:
You no get mind, do you know why you type your trash Igbo language and bear Shola under... No level you be big boy, you can't work the Client .... Make I tell you latest, I don block the mail and him pay 15 thousand Euro two weeks ago.. Laughing big boy my foot

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad found himself on scamwarners Smile

Quote:
I WILL
MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL SUFFER FOR THIS, YOU ARE SO STUPID,
I WILL MUNCH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN HINDISH SHRINES. FOOL LIKE YOU.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

brother that is not how to talk to your fellow man don't be a boy be a man as you don chop naso me don chop for this game too ok we can work bro so don't talk about my mom here

Quote:
your real fade there mumu na because i don't want to talk to you abi you dey mad na people way no get mama like you dey talk of person mama for this life and another life i know say my mom beta pass your mama all day all night i don't want to talk ill about your mom because i don't have anything with her so shut the fuck up or i go chop you raw mumu idiot go fuck your sister in the ass see this goat if you dey mad no come near me dirty smiling yoruba thing

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you and your mother

Quote:
Fuck you and your mother. You and your family are Scumbag.
Fuck your mother so hard.

[email protected]
Quote:
Yes you've shown who you really are.

That's why you have nothing and will never have anything to show for with this altitude, it's a pity for your parents, entire family.

It's obvious you are indeed a Moron and an illiterate, your whole life is bunch of waste.

It's a pity you left your Mother, Father and family in the village to come Lagos to become a full bunch of waste.

Chai, Aturu Mu Ebulu gba akanwa.

I am not blaming your parents, it's obvious the innocent people tried their best to give birth to you and train you, and see what you have become....Chai...Anuofia, Anu Mpam

Quote:

I swear to you from today, may your entire days of this Earth be filled with wastage until you repent of this nasty life, so shall it be.

May you wonder from this planet earth like a wanderer

May no man created by God favor you, may you labor in vain all the days of your life until you repent of this useless life, so shall ir be.

You look for my trouble and I warned you.

Now you will see the other side of me.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUNG MAN/WOMAN WHO ARE YOU??

YOU KNOW WHAT??????? WHO EVER YOU ARE, FUCK YOU AND GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE, DO I KNOW YOU FROM ADAMS? WHY SEND ME THESE BULLSHITS UP AND DOWN NOW???????? DID WE DO ANY BUSINESS TOGETHER? WHY INSULT PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW ON THE INTERNET? LET ALL YOUR EVIL PRONOUCEMENTS BE RETURNED BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN MILLIONS FOLDS. FUCK OFF BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BEHAVE YOURSELF AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF INSTEAD YOU PREFER TO RANT LIKE A MAD DOG.

IDIOT!!!!!

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANY SCORES TO SETTLE WITH ME THEN CALL ME WITH
THIS NUMBER 09054091988.

[email protected]
Quote:
You bastard go to hell i also don't give a fuck, if you want to meet with me then come to Kenya because we are not equal and can never be, if you think you are real then come to Kenya motherfucker.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahah nwanne you are very funny but no wahala

Quote:
you should have send part of the 30k$ you got Agu weting dey do you sef

[email protected]
Quote:
big man what is your problem.what have i done to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you know me before???

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE WHO BE THIS!!! DO I KNOW YOU? CHECK VERY WELL WHOM YOU SUPPOSED TO SEND ALL THESE MESSAGES TO, AM SURE THERE IS A MISTAKE SOMEWHERE. I CAN'T REMEMBER HAVING ANY PROBLEM WITH YOU.

THANKS.

UDONNA.

Quote:
GUY STOP BEHAVING LIKE A KID,

GUY CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION, I TAKE AUTHORITY FROM HEAVEN TO SAY THAT ALL YOU WROTE HERE SHALL RETURN BACK TO YOU, YOUR MOTHER AND FAMILY.....GUY CHECK WHO YOU DEY FOLLOW TALK OO, NO GO BRING THE WRATH OF GOD UPON YOURSELF AND FAMILY. I DON'T HAVE PROBLEM WITH ANYONE OO. SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

IF YOU KNOW ME AND THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH ME, THEN CALL ME LET'S SETTLE THINGS AND WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE GONE WRONG, TO ME I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. DO WE KNOW EACH OTHER PLEASE? CALL ME IF YOU CARE.

UDONNA.

[email protected]
Quote:
why you dey worry me, i dey busy here, no dey distrub me....you get this one u get that one u be goat

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE READY THIS YOU MESSAGE VERY WELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
You dey mistake me 4 someone else my guy!! stop writing me this bull shits and insults...... please i beg of you!!! i do not want to be insulting pls. cause i can't remember having anything in common with you.....
God bless you my Guy, i will call you with you number so as we can talk better later still much busy, good luck.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ajar the gods that I worship will pushed you in your life , try me and see ..you never see anything in your life ,dead body that is what you are , fool

Don't you know that you talking to a rich man .

[email protected]
Quote:
you are an african monkeyY

[email protected]
Quote:
dog will fuck your mother this night and your father and your mother will die next week

[email protected]
Quote:
mad man, na frustration go kill your generation. mugu
i know waiting be your problem, i dey inside your client box now.
any mail wey you write to this client, i go delete am
nne gi na nna gi mugu
you know how many of your box i get their psword
fool like
my boy you dey work for me

[email protected]
Quote:
its clear you are jobless
try to use your dictionary to learn how to write good english.i believe they wasted you school fees

Quote:
You are a street rat u were born a street rat and wi die a street
rat.for insulting who u dont knw ur parents will bury u.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
YOU WILL REMAIN POOR & POORER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL REGRET TO KNOW THE TYPE OF PERSON I BE. YOU ARE DEALING WITH SPIRIT BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER TOGETHER WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL REGRET TO MEET SOMEONE LIKE AND ME AND YOU ARE INSULTING ME FOR NOTING BECAUSE YOU CAN WRITE TO INSULT SOMEONE YOU NEVER NO BEFORE.

YOU WILL FIGHT WILL EVIL ALL YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Collons e don do nah sabi u no be mugu, i don hear say you buy new car abi, so how dis xmas grove go be, shebi u go enter village nah see the way u jst dey talk like say i done tell anybody about ur secret meanwhile what of that ur girl friend that year wey i been dey tell you say she no dey date only you then anyways jst forget i won jst tell u say i toilet dey smoke my weed do you mind abi u never begin smoke small boi if u see any girl wey you like jst tell me make i help u talk to ram i still remember say u dey fair them u no sabi talk to woman my best idiotic frnd back in the days oh that reminds in hope say u done stop that ur nonse habit of MUSTUBATION you better stop mastubating before ur brain go turn to waste bein no email me again o make i no break ur head i won go fuck ashawo as i jst smoke my weed finish u hear tell that guy for fuel station say make im put 500 own for say i go give am money if i dey come back from club as u put the fuel just run come my houz come carry me make we fuckn ashawo brush your teeth o wear that boxer wey me buy for you last xmas shey the boxer still dey abi u don use go bet for that side una dey gamble and no wear that ur smelling shoe instead come with bare foot make i buy anoda shoe for you my old time *DELETED* i hope say u done stop those ur small small thief wey u learn that year foe school change o make i no hand u over to ojor men dem o anyway do fast my weed done finish i go send small money make you buy airtime for ur sub make sure u do the sub o so that i go chat you up dis night make we do video chat send me your whatsapp number and fb user name make chat tonight secondly make sure u download that our song back in d days i no say u go done forget but i go jst tell u one of my best son make u download am and enjoy yourself just download three (1) lucky dube) it's not easy (2) queen ifrika) Daddy don't touch me there (3) Burna boy) Smoke some weed
My direct phone number (912) 421-7374 make sure u call ok.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This may be my favorite lad rant. Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ! ! ! ! ! ! !

YOUR MUMU DO TOO MUCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

YOU *DELETED* WITHOUT HOPE OF ANYTHING GOOD IN LIFE, GO TO HELL WITH YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, NA YOUR FATHER BE MY OWN MAGA. YOUR GENERATION WILL REMAIN POOR FOREVER, YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE FOR HUNGER, AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD WILL BE A SLAVE TO THE DEAD.

PEOPLE WITH EVIL MIND LIKE YOU ALL WAYS END UP THEIR LIFE IN MISERABLE YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE A FATHER IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOUR EVIL MIND ARE THERE IN FULL TO EAT UP ALL YOUR SPAM SELL AND YOU WILL BECOME USELESS EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE.

YOUR OWN STUPIDITY IS MUCH, YOUR KIND OF PERSON NEED TO BE THROWN TO THE SAMBISSA FOREST SO THAT BOKO HARAM WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON SINCE YOUR BRAIN IS NOT WORKING NORMAL TO KNOW THE PROPER WAYS TO ADDRESS YOUR FORE FATHERS.

I COULD HAVE TERMINATED YOUR LIVE TODAY, BUT BECAUSE OF ONE THING, I DECIDED TO FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY CONFUSED AND USELESS AND HALF DEAD... AND I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SOON FOR HUNGER STARVATION.

I BET ON YOU, ALL THIS ARE YOUR PORTION, YOU DESARVE IT WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND NO AMOUNT OF YOUR EVIL PRAYER WILL PROTECT YOU BECAUSE YOUR GENERATION IS EVIL, I CAN PERCIVE IT THROUGH YOUR HAND WRITING.

FAILURE AWAITS YOU IN THIS XMAS SEASON AS YOU WISHED YOURSELF IN THE BEGINNING.

YOUR NEW YEAR PACKAGE IS AS STATED BELOW,

SICKNESS LIKE: MENINGITIS, DIABETES, EPILEPSY, LEPROSY, LUNG CANCER, BRAIN CANCER, HEART CANCER, AIDS, LASER FIVER, EBOLA, PILE, SWELLING STOMACH, BLIND, HICCUP, ASTHMA, TUBERCULOSIS, DIFFICULTIES IN BREATHING, FATAL ACCIDENT, AND HUNGER STARVATION WILL BE YOUR HOBBY IN THIS COMING YEAR.

I ASSURE YOU! WASH OUT AND SEE.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
firstly i must say your English sucks
secondly you No body , you and your crews are full of shit
thirdly your words dont move no bit of me
Dont be like a little witch who hides behind the closed doors
to brag
just identify your self
give me locations , then you know who is who
if you feel you have problems with me then come all out to my face and say it
dont brag behind closed doors
you and all the fools ploting shits
the more you curse me
the more i am lifted above you
you only fighting your soul and your life fucked
for a second thought who the fuck are you even?
what do i owe you
if you were hired by some one why dont you ask questions
your days are numbers,
i wont ask the supreme to destroy you
but luciffer him self will feast on you

like i told you i am your messiah and god
who ever you are that have choosen war against me , you all shall fall
while i will keep rising

i didnt do you no wrong , but you and your gangs have choosen a battle with the gods
you have laid several threats dont you see it doesnt affect me
and will never affect me

you brag and brag yet your english sucks
just as you smelling self suck
if you could tell me what i did to you
then we have a starting point
you fighting out of Envy and jealousy
all because i am your messiah and god
if you man enough say your identity
and watch yourself
but because you are a fool
you hide behind the curtains fighting and searching for battles
i cursed the day you were born
i curse your generations
i curse your crew
and gangs
mind you you started this , and my Head will be victorious over your head and all the heads of your gangs and crew
this is a message from your messiah
may luciffer suck the life out of you all
so mote it be
ANIMO ANIMO ANIMO RAVAPTIP RAVATIP
May you all be made liars before me
i shall stand on a high rocks
and subdue all my Enemies under my foots
May all your togues be condemed
and may your hands you have raised in battle against me be destroyed
imagine how glorious i am ?
i shine , and shine
its so funny when ever you curse me
i get blessed
may you all fall while i rise
for i didnt choose a battle at you
but you have choosed battle at me
i decree from this day peace will ellude you
so mote it be
Quote:

First of all go down low
This is your Messiah and god
i live far above principalities and powers
i am your idol
worship me , i say worship me
you shall for ever be under my foot
who ever you are?
you a mere coward
i glad you upgraded you English alittle bit
but listen dont write in all capital letters
its doesnt show you Educated
listen i dont die, and i cant die , i only multiply
not even all your threat can take a strand of hair off my head
you shall fall while i keep Rising

i can see you are a product of Rape
i see how cheap your mother was a low class prostitute
gang raped by criminals
because you cant be a product of a normal human being

cant you see its the blood of dogs and goats that flows in your vein

Idiot come all out bring it on
i dont fear no man , if you are really bold , identify your self
then lets get battle waged on
but like you know the Roar of a Lion scares rats like you
so you will remain behind your mails writting your stupid messages to me
right now as i am replying your message i have a bottle of Aces of Spades Champagne
drinking and making merry
unfortunately your stupid message cant spoil my mood

Between me and you lets see who dies first
you have wished me death so many times
there is no hiding place for you not even in the spiritual real
that death you wish me will befall you
destruction will come up on you unware

just as the chaff before the wind so shall your life be

may your paths be slippery
and may darkness swallow you up,

i will write you again when its sun light to inform you
i am still alive,

I think you are using the wrong charms on me
you should upgrade , or better if you need money let me send you to go get a better charm
because they aint working ,

hehehehehehe
Imagine wow wow wow
You talking about my mother and father ,
wake up man you sleeping on bicycle
and you know what that means to sleep on bicycle , your doom is in you to explode

I am not the cause of your failures in life
i wish i knew you , then you maybe could explain your bitterness
Go and work hard and stop blaming others for your failures
or maybe your evil deeds has caught up with you
you are suffering from the evil you tried to do to others

Remember i wont curse you with God
because he has anointed me over you and all my enemies

i can only decree a curse upon you
in the Name of Luciffer just as you have stood as an accuser against me
May Luciffer be near you at every moment to destroy you
i bid Luciffer after you day and night may he seize your joy and peace
and may the Angel of death come after you
just as you have wished me let it come on you

i hope to read soon from you
so you tell me the situation of your life
this a a message from your Idol
Your messiah and god

Quote:
When we ride on our Enemies

This is what its sounds like fools like you be blaming others for their downfall
you should know its generational curses that is affecting you

Go ask your crazy prostitute of a mother to please tell you the group of men who got her fucked because, you dont i dont see you as a child who experienced a singled fathers love

i could imagined how messes your mother was the day they poked her so bad
poor shameful mother of yours she shoud have aborted a bastard like you
because you worthless living

you are not useful to humans nor Animals

the kingdom of light cant use so as the kingdom of darkness
so where do u stand

a wandering soul, you lack directions in life

listen i standing on a higher rock stronger than you
i have the Davidic covenant and Anoiting

just like Goliath fell before david so you shall fall before me

a thousand of you shall fall at my left hand side and ten thousand of you at my rigth hand side and i will triumph in victory over you secret and open Enemies

please incase you dont know English get your dictionary while you read

and in your next message to me
upgrade more on your use of English context
stop disgracing your self

i think its almost a new day , and i am still alive
dont worry i wont wait for you to write me
i will keep writing you

i think its a better testimony for you in life to ever seek my attention
hahahahahahaha- so poor the only way you could seek my attention was write stupidious
messages to me

well its fine you have my attention now

This should be added to your CV that you came behind closed doors writing stupidious messages to me to seek my attention

this is for you and all your gangs -

אני נוזף בך בן קטן של מכשפה
אני מחייבת אותך
אתה יכול למות בטרם עת
אני מקללת את כל הדורות
עשוי כל שבע המכות לפניך
אז זה יהיה

so mote it be

[email protected]

Quote:
U ARE A SHIT EATER

[email protected]

Quote:
LISTING TO ME BOY...... YOU ARE A ( STUPIED GUY. ) AND ALSO A BIG FOOLS

Quote:

AGUTIENEGI

FOKE YOU NIGER...... YOU WILL NOT MAKE AGAIN.....

[email protected]

Quote:
Lool

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK IT YOU TALK LIKE A LITTLE KID AM NOT EVEN SURE YOU ARE GUY AS YOU CLAIM. SO FUCK YOU AND HOW YOU FEEL AND ALL YOUR SO CALL JUJU AM A CHOOSEN ONE AND UNSTOPPABLE FOR LIFE AND ALSO IN THIS GAME SO FUCK YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE I SEE YOU GOING CLOSE TO YOUR GRAVE NOW AND IF THINK AM JOKING GO FURTHER MORE AND SEE.

I JUST CASH OUT HUGE MONEY TODAY AND OPEN F YOU ARE HAD HUNGRY I CAN SEND YOU MONEY FOR FEEDING BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE FUR STRESS WHERE YOU ARE. AS A HUNGRY MAN

Quote:
MY MOM IS THE HAPPIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD BECAUSE AM THERE FOR MY
FAMILY ALWAYS AS THERE JOY FUCK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN AND GO TO HELL YOU
POOR BROKE FAKE PUSY ASS GUY. YOU GOING DOWN SOON AND NO ONE WILL SEE
YOUR POOR DEAD BODY, FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR SO CALL
POWERLESS JUJU AS A MUGU YOU ARE

Quote:
YOU BETTER STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOUR SELF BEFORE CALAMITY FALL UPON
YOU AND YOUR HOPELESS FAMILY. AND ANY MORE MESSAGE FROM YOU CALAMITY
WILL TAKE OVER YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

Thank God Seh I deh my own you carry emter 18, It is my time to use you to demostrate how fire deh take burn he goat.

Wait & see

Papa

[email protected]
Quote:

SCAMMER BETTER GO FIND WORK. YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTA THING IN YOUR LIFE IN JUSES NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:

You are a poor boy, see the way you are crying for maga, insulting who you don't know. God will bless you

Quote:
Hahahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:

Who ever you are or be I don't know you and I don't carry your work or own you any money so back to sender and I case you ,you will never see a good thing in your life star from today to next Month you will star falling down from today I case you it shall never be well with you in your life I don't want to say your family but in your life .

[email protected]

Quote:
back to sender in Jesus name and amen for you

[email protected]
Quote:

i want to ask you something are you a Rev if yes that means you are very stupid nonsense you think you can talk to anybody anytime thunder fire your family from your father to the last person see this mumu i wish you everything you prayed for idiot dead man talking that is what you are in case you don't know i have your bring it on mumu you won't see tomorrow as you wish your father fool dirty smelling thing like you

[email protected]

Quote:
BACL TO SENDER .

[email protected]
Quote:

Who are you, and what have I done to you, Can I know the reason why
you are insulting me?

[email protected]

Quote:
U ARE A JOBLESS IDIOT.

[email protected]

Quote:
check your spellings...i think u need to go back to KG...ewu

[email protected]

Quote:
RUBBISH BOY..NR TRY ME OOO

[email protected]

Quote:
otu gbawakwa nnegi idiot

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was it something I said? Shocked

[email protected]

Quote:
so you are working with the cheating bitch

Kennedy Uzoka God will punish you
wow you fucking Animal
i am still alive .

so its a conspiracy Kennedy Uzoka

Listen to me Kennedy Uzoka
i will write you more ,latter
i just wanted to inform you i am alive
and also to shame you and you generations
i shit on you motha fucker
May luciffer torment you

Quote:

May god punish you and punish the one sending you on this mission

Kennedy Uzoka God will punish you
You are really a disgrace ,
i curse the land you step on to swallow you up
untimely death and darkness will swalow you up
shame on you bastard

just wait i will write you more
dont be tired idiot
you picked the wrong man for battle

in life or death i will never forgive you

because you fighting a war you knew nothing about

sick motha fucker
may satan rape your mother again and again

and infect you with dreaded diseases

Quote:
bow before me

Hey Bastard
stupid Boy ,how is the infected pussy treating you,
imagine how you stupped so low allowing your life to be pushed into a war
by a witch

I am alive again, remember all your previous threat none worked
your charms sucks

please i am waiting for yor reply .

and write in English dont write in local text, you un- Educated fool
you are not in your village

funny enough the trouble you wish me is coming right on you
and your gangs , this you will know there is power from above that presides over the affairs of men
power that searches the hidden secrets in the darkest places

Fuck you
i repeat fuck all yaa
fuck you mama who birthed a bastard like you
fuck your crew,
fuck the bitch who hired you
fuck the air you breath in cause its stinks

your days are numbered

please i am waiting for your reply
its needed for reference purposes
because you and your gangs will fall into that pit you dug for me

Shame on you

Quote:

i dont challenge but i accept challenges

You know i dont chicken out , not even at the face of death
i fight till the end

you woke up a sleeping viper and its must sting you

please stupid bastard write back

Kennedy uzoka in disguise

you shall remain miserable for ever
i tell you when you lest expect is when death will snatch you out of the land of living
remember i told you , you are useless to the kingdom of light
and even the kingdom of darkness declared you useless to them,

your secrets are gradually unfolding

curse be on your mother for not have aborted you
curse be upon the men who raped your mother to birth you
atleast they should have poured their sperm to the floor after raping your mother
but no the idiots all of them put it into her

see the product of that is you
an animal looking for other peoples trouble who never thought of you

when you come at me in one way you shall all scatter in 7 ways

i set confussion into all of your midst

so mote it be

Quote:
you are sick

buy what who dash monkey dask banana
first of all i dont beg for money
and i am not a guy man or what ever name you called it
i saw your names all over google as a scammer
is that what you do for a living
shame on you, your mates are buying private jets you here braging,
you have nothing , you broke ass motha fucker
go to Atlanta . go to Abia , even buy ticket to congo
you still a fool
you suck
hand will definately touch you soon , idiot

Quote:

worship me your Idol

Listen you can build river niger as your pool
you can have lion as your dog
lol braggat
cant you even write straight English
you brag over what

those who have wealth dont brag , its shows you crying and suffering bastard
stop showing your weakness , you a fool
you fuck all my women
which women
lol if you like fuck pussy cats
fuck dogs , fuck goats
how does that affect me

you giving me a fake line to call you
you claim to be atlanta bla bla
and your number you bought for back shops
listen steal 100 billion kobo
its still doesnt freak me
i dont know you
i never came after you
you idot started this war and you wont go unpunished

all of you conspiring will die one after the other

Quote:
i am your Messiah and god

You will die before me
this is not a bragging issues
where you are now impressing the bitch claiming to be a supper star
God will punish you

imagine he goat like you,

lets see who goes down first ;
lets see whose activate more in the realm of the supreme

if you have collected so much as you claimed why are you interested in looking for trouble
because i dont know you
i have no ideal who you were before now

funny you claiming i begged for money
i dont beg for money
i cant brag of what i own big dogs dont bark we bit

go to Bali , go to sokoto for holiday , inshort go import chibok girls
and have fun
it still doesnt change the fact that you are a fool

a product of rape

Luciffer punish you
you will die ,
Ogun go kill you

Quote:
you are the one who will go to jail

you claimed you have stolen from people
you braged alot
idiot am not afraid not one bit
that evil you think you setting up i am waiting
for all of you
you will die untimely
shameless fool
after impressing the bitch who sent you on this mission, you get the smelling pussy
i know who you are
so bring it all
i have told you the evil you wish me
will go back to you

Quote:
idiot show your self

Who ever you claim to be
come for the war
show your self
come out as a man
stop making stupid lines of what you are and what you have who cares
you started a war , then come at me

come for the war,
your mama great gand mother brain
your generation fall for big pit.

Quote:
you are a Fool

luciffer punish you
ogun punish you
you are an animal

when you return from bali
or sokoto, or maybe from zamfarawa on your vacation

animal you brag of Atlanta and all idiot
who born you
do that thing you have wishesd to do ,
please you people must hurry up with it
shame on you
shame on your smelling mother

Quote:
imagine a stupid fool like you

Listen , you are a smelling bastard
you picked up a battle that is not yours
you are a disgrace to your land
a shame to man hood

for the first time
may God punish you

i am not afraid of you nor your gangs
what ever you people are planning
bring it on on time
cant you see, i cant wait ,

animal

Quote:

fuck you

fuck you ,
curse be on your life for ever and ever
so mote it be

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Ya, that Lucifer lad sent me some similar screeds when I sent him an insult script as part of my phone chain against Archie. He seems fun, maybe I'll prod him again. Laughing

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Foolish idiot
i am alive today again

is your charms not working
or the stupid girl you are working with is her charms not working
you bastard got your life soaked in between the legs of a woman
fronting to fight a war with me

god punish you for ever

i am waiting for new messages from you

all your evil will turn back at your own head ,

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO YOU, YOUR FAMILIES AND ALL YOUR RELATIVES ACCORDINGLY OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

[email protected]

Quote:
zubbydon, ask charity who i be ooooo.
i know you very well, boys go kill you.

i promise you, you are losing your 1st son January 10th.
make i tell you as him go take die..........
no need of telling you.
is a promise..........
go and bury him.
you son don die spiritual already

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]

Quote:
U go cry die mugu no bi ur papa born am greedy monkey me go spoil the whole job now fool for DAT place wey u dey u will end up in prison like ur Father

Quote:
This year u go die for prison fool u dey claim client like say na ur mama first son for abroad If u like buy everything on this earth but this yr is ur finally yr on earth OK.

Quote:

Give me ur real names, make I teach u lessons and let u no DAT am from TOGO I go juju u, but remember that yr is ur end on this earth.

[email protected]
Quote:

Has the year is running to an end, may you end with the year. And also may tears of sadness be what you will dwell in till next year.. 2018 will be a bad luck for you and your family.. And also my holy thunder strake you and your full family.. That's my pieces of prayer for you..

[email protected]
Quote:

I thought u are just a real guy man but never new u are just some lousy hopeless coward looking for opportunity to be relevant tlking to u seem wasting of my time aloof as u are

[email protected]

Quote:
I am very sorry that I am contacting a ghost.

Quote:
IF YOU ARE WITCH, your sorcery NA little matter. Can we meet in a sun?

Quote:

Just a madman like you, if you were God, you would have killed all the people in your village and taken their lands and their wives. But God is not a man. It takes a lot of time for God to create a human being who tells you that you can destroy what God creates. Go back to sleep my boy.

[email protected]
Quote:

If at all you a reverend for sending me this kind of mail my has already punish your entire generation

[email protected]

Quote:
Nawa ooo Daniel weting be ur problem

[email protected]

Quote:
A Gooodluck. YOU ARE A BIG FOOLS

[email protected]
Quote:

see this gay motherfucker that calls his self Goodluck you are a badluck na your members i dey pity i will be waiting to hear that sars have kill you because of you stupidity from your father to the last person in your family even your kids and wife na them no go see 2018 waiting for youe reply mumu

[email protected]

Quote:
silent is the best answer for fools like you

[email protected]

Quote:
you are a really a big fool

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,EWU IDIOT.WE WILL ALL YOU WISH OTHERS IDIOT LIKE YOU.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a cockcroah

cockcroach
i am till breathing ,
i had told you big Dogs dont bark they bite
remember its a decree you always be under my foots

so piss off bastard , you full of shit

you are a disgrace to manhood
a disgrace to your nation
a disgrace to humanity

go get a better job and stop fooling around

but i promise you all , since you came after me, , when i didnt look for your Trouble
you and you gangs wont go un- tormented
there is no hiding place in the spiritual realm
i will send words in the air your breath .
in as much you drink water and still walk on the land for now
you must be met by your punishment
of going after me
you really have woken alot of ancient powers for battles
we shall see
and mind you i cant die not by a cockcroach like you and the stupid bitch you roll with
braggat
did the man who makes charm for you tell you now i die slowly
you wasting your small kobos you have
imagine Ram like you claiming atlanta big boy
who dash money dash banana

you came from no where started picking battles at me, accusing me of shit
shame on your mama
that whore that demons feast on
your mother is a big whore Ashawo kobo kobo

how am i even sure you give her money
you claiming to have a pool
please go and Use river naija as your pool
local champion like you
When men are doing good jobs
doctors , Engineers and so on
you brag of been a theif
i checked u on , i have seen the names and details associated with this emails
your days are numbered
i piss on you
piss on your mother
i piss on your dark and slippery future
may you die as you have wished me
so its will come up on you unware
shame on you bastard

Quote:
see your English

Who cursed you this bad
you uneducated bastard
cant you see how you complicate your self death dont scare me
i have been in it
i sleep with it
eat with it day and night so its cant hurt me
but for you Goat , death wont just come on its on, if you dont know
know today there is an angel behind death
go read 6,7,8,9 books of moses and learn spiritual invocations
or are you a learner
do you just brag when you havent attain any levels in the spiritual realm
time will tell between me and you
who will go down first
like i told you
mark it from day one you started writting me , the very day you took up the contract to
war against me
all you have wished me will fall back at your own head
shame on who ever you are working for
because that one case is history
but for you,
you will experience that death you wished me in a bad way
have this in your spirit and soul when you walk every day
know you brought this upon yourself
May god and all the elements of the air , land , sea
and fire
search you out in wrath who ever you are and where ever you hiding
and bring torment and punish upon you
may you die a shameful death
and when you die
may your blood rest upon your head
and may your soul wander in the deep darkest pit
so mote it be

Quote:
bastard

If you dont upgrade your English
i wont i repeat i wont take that easy with you

come on little boy
write better lines
please please stop
disgracing your country
and your prostitute mother

poor Ashawo like her

didnt she use the money she got from her Ashawo business to aleast send you to school

oh no
you see your life now
shameless 419 like you

KOROFO slam you the biggest slap in ur dreams

Mugu

Quote:

I Bind you

I bind you mugu
i cast and destroy your soul

OJIRO SAROFA ELI ELI YAWHORAH

May he whose judgment unendless come after you

APEJUBAH HULLAH

i decree the flaming swords of judgment to go after you and all that your touch
may they all be destroyed

May any thing that gives you joy and any thing that wishes to give you joy in life
Die

May

Azazel/Zazel/Agiel The Angel of Death

come after you and your gangs

May

bring sorrow upon your house hold

from this day follow you till he seizes you to death

so mote is be
on my decree

Quote:
This is what you requested for , take it

I bind you mugu
i cast and destroy your soul

OJIRO SAROFA ELI ELI YAWHORAH

May he whose judgment unendless come after you

APEJUBAH HULLAH

i decree the flaming swords of judgment to go after you and all that your touch
may they all be destroyed

May any thing that gives you joy and any thing that wishes to give you joy in life
Die

May

come after you and your gangs

May

bring sorrow upon your house hold

from this day follow you till he seizes you to death

so mote is be
on my decree

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY WILL DONE DO THIS ONE PASS NO LEAVELOO U BE G.O .A.T

[email protected]

Quote:
A fool will always remain a fool and hence I haven't got your time.

[email protected]
Quote:

FOR YOU AND THE WHOLE FAMILY AS IT WISH'S YOU TO BE IN THIS CONDITION NOW AND FOREVER MORE

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GhanaGeria -- are those notes you sent to lads?

This thread is for posting insults that your lads sent to your characters.

Typically, you'll post the email the insult came from and then the insult in quotes like this...

[email protected]
idiotlad wrote:
ur papa

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
SMALL BOY

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck your mother ass fool like you. Don't ever email me again.

[email protected]

Quote:
You are insane

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, BACK TO SENDER. BACK TO SENDER YOU FOOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
Your generation will die with all the sickness you mentioned, including anyone close to you.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY IF YOU CAN HAVE TIME TO BE WRITING SHIT IN THE COMPUTER.
POVERTY DEY WORRY YOU.
ACCIDENT WILL KILL YOU THIS CHRISTMAX.
SURE.

Quote:
TIME YOU WILL USE TO MAKE MONEY YOU ARE WASTING IT.
YOU ARE BIG FAILURE IN YOUR FAMILY.
YOUR PARENTS ARE REGRETTING WHY THEY EVER GIVE BIRTH TO A BIG FOOL LIKE YOU.
ASS HOLE.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU GO DIE FOR ACCIDENT YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE IT

I BELONG TO SECRET CULT OF THE SUPREME SKULLS AND BONES SECRETE
LODGE,AND ALSO A PROFESSIONAL HACKER TRAINED IN MOSCOW RUSSIA,I HAVE
HACK INTO YOUR SYSTEM AND YOUR IP,I KNOW YOUR LOCATION AND YOU ARE NET
WORK YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THIS YOU AND YOUR STUPID EFCC ALL OF THEM
ARE MEMBER OF OUR CULT WE ARE THE RULER OF THE WOLD.

YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THIS DEATH,AND YOU HAVE CURSE A BIG PROBLEM FOR YOUR SELF

YOU HAVE PRICE AND YOU MUST PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU NOR SEE SAY YOU BE BIG MUMU, IDIOT AND STUPID ? TO WRITE PIDGIN LANGUAGE YOU NOR SABI, YOU SAY YOU GET MONEY IBE? HOW YOU TAKE START? ME AND YOU NOR BE THE SAME LEVEL BECAUSE YOU BE ILLITERATE AND UNEDUCATED OR FOR PIDGIN LANGUAGE WE DEY CALL AM PEOPLE WEN NOR GO SCHOOL, THAT NA ONE FIRST.

SECONDLY, I PITY YOUR GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER WHO GO THIEF YAM AND CASSAVA FOR FARM AND YOUR GREAT GREAT GRAND MOTHER WHO GO HANG HER SELF BECAUSE OF SHAME AFTER YOUR GRAND PAPA THIEF, AS FOR YOUR FATHER POORNESS FINISH HE FULL LIFE BECAUSE OF D SIN OF YOUR GRAND FATHERS AND FOR YOUR MOTHER WHO DEY WALKER DEY OPEN HER LAG FOR SMALL SMALL BOYS FOR STREET NA MAKE YOUR PAPA DRIVE HER FROM MARRIAGE, I REMEMBER SAY I FUCK YOUR MAMA DURING THAT TIME.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHEN DEY TALK OF JUJU NA DEY DIE BAD DEATH BECAUSE YOUR MONEY YOU SAY YOU GET NA BY JUJU POWER, AS YOU BIG REACH YOU BE IDIOT, YOU NOR KNOW ME, IF YOU KNOW ME YOU GO KNOW SAY WE NOR BE MATE BUT FOR MONEY, EDUCATION AND PROPERTY, YOU DEY FEAR TO CALL YOUR REAL NAME? IF YOU GET SENSE ASK YOUR SELF QUESTION? NA ME AND I REMAIN TO BE OKUTAI EBUBE, SHOW YOUR SELF MAKE WE MEET, I BE SAILOR SAIL DEADLY SHIP FOR WAR, STILL REMAIN NUMBER ONE.

IF YOU GET LEVER, SHOW YOUR SELF, STRONG MEN FACE EACH OTHER AND OTHERS WATCH WHO IS THE STRONGEST, YOU DEY TALK OF KILLING, NA WHO YOU DON KILL? NA BY JUJU OR YOU BE DEADLY RAWGET BAGGER? GUY SHOW YOUR FACE I GO SMOKE YOU AND OFF YOUR LIFE LIKE CANDLE, MUMU LIKE YOU, NOR TRY INSULT PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW, IF YOU GO SCHOOL YOU GO ARRANGE YOUR SELF VERY WELL, I INSULT YOU AT THE FIRST PLACE? BUT MUMU AND FOOL LIKE YOU JUST SITDOWN LIKE SOMEBODY DEY USED E BRAIN TAKE DO MONEY JUST DEY SEND ME MAIL. YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA LIFE.

[email protected]

Quote:
GET FUCK

[email protected]
Quote:

Make motor kill u and all ur family members for this xmas. once u read this message u will slump and die. thunder will strike u dead. if you write me again, u have signed death warrant for ur entire family by accident and mysteriously before the end of this month. NNE GI. All ur abuses here shall o back to yoin jesus name..AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
Mr Man God get my Life forget i can see you don't have work but i can get you one if you want us to talk let me know ok waiting for you i thought you said you are not in Nigeria but you have 9ia number

[email protected]

Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR MAMA...................FUCKING BASTARD.

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy stop emailing me

[email protected]
Quote:

Your mama toto maga i go choop am very well make sure that you been to
hospital for your HIV hahhah maga

Quote:

Your going to see what will happand to you by next week HIV WILL kill your Mom and after that you will be no more again %°+000 666

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
don't worry will reply you soon!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a big fool, ppppppppppppp is your name, hahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:

That is for your entire family and the next ten generations to come........................... So Long as God is still sited on the Throne..

[email protected]

Quote:
fake goooodluck

[email protected]
Quote:

Who is mr roger does he have any other name because i don't know who you are talking about how much did he said he has paid to me

[email protected]
Quote:

may god forgive you because you don,t know what your doing all your plane to me will go back to sender to you okay because
i don,t know how you are stupid person fuck you fuck your generation in Jesus name amen

[email protected]

Quote:
Na because of say i fuck your mama toto lest night and i go fuck am
again and again because your farther is too poor so i have to fuck
your Mom very much more for her to eat well because your going to die
very soon

[email protected]
Quote:

You are just pissed of with the shit of a life you are living. You ass hole. Can't even write English i wonder what language you write in.

You remain cursed motherfucker

[email protected]

Quote:
na thunder go fire your mama and ur generation

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD GO FIRE U IDIOT, U BRAINLESS IDIOT !!!

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
May Odin strike that your stupid dirty smelling mouth idiot. I have no time for illiterates like you that cannot make a good sentence. Please do yourself a wast full favor by going back to school. for your information, illiterates like you will be wipe out from surface of the earth to avoid you ass infecting our innocent generation. In case you don't know, the sperm from your father smells like a pig and you are a result of your father product. Any more nonsense from you, I will feed my dog with your wife's pussy, sister's boobs, girl friend smelling Ass and your brother's dick. I will take your ass to valhalla where i will suck your blood and sacrifice you to Odin.

[email protected]
Quote:
your family will not see the end of you idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
U dey craze.
U see why 9ja is not good to help, Lagos when u dey to be precise. I non blame u shall, ur poverty make u non delete the message but instead u to reach out side. My guy u don't know what it takes to be yahoo guy, please just back off, am the one begging you now. I don't work my own fellow country but if ur email is there by one way or the other delete when receive such messages. That is all i will tell u. Good day. N remain blessed.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very stupid fuck you.........................

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you ? may be you are mistaken someone

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't know you. You must be mistaken. Just stop message my mail thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
TRULY U RE AN AN ILLITERATE CAFE BOY, INSTEAD OF YOU TO GIVE ME JOB SO THAT I WILL MAKE YOU RICH, YOU ARE THERE THREATENING ME, DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHO ARE TALKING TO OR DO JUST SMOKE AND START WRITING NONSENSE EVEN COMMON BROKEN ENGLISH YOU CANNOT WRITE WELL.

YOU DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL AND YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY. BASTARD. MUGU NA YOUR PAPA PIKIN?

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire your papa and your mama fool

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
DOG NAH U NEED HOT SLAP.. ILLITRATE. HSBC LAGOS. NICOMPU..NYMPH... WE ARE KINGS WHILD ODAS ARE BASTARDS@@BlkBst... I GO PASS VULTURE MESSAGE TO U DUDE... GO TELL THEM VIKINGS NO DEY DO CHILDS... BEWARE WHO U SEND MSGS TO..,. BLACK BASTARD....

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin happen na quarrel, you know like am you no go smile for your people and say the hustle is real you dey there dey swear for your ancestors wey go soon come kill you mumu. congratulate us for surviving in africa with an honest leaving we no kidnapp you like bros evans we no rob you like nigeria na hustle we dey hustle you just dey there dey form one thing.

no be curse ooo my body my brother……i still be your friend from the main road boys don full street.

sleep well eeeh dream of bible for the lord God needs your soul ASAP

[email protected]
Quote:
Lagos Billy Dog that cannot speak English

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK ODIN IS U BASTARD! I WILL PLAY WITH UR SKULL AND GET U BST DOWN
FUCK U AND ALL BLACK ASS FUCKAS.

FIRE BURN ALL UNA DIRTY TEMPLE

[email protected]
Quote:
Just watch what you wrote in your massages and correct yourself
Honestly You need training! Mugu!

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire all your generation, born and unborn. idiotic moron, you and your wife, mother, chidlren and children children will die untimely. You have lose the battle already so stop fighting. just enter the grave you dig. idiot. people like you will never know peace, you will never see happiness and joy shall be your worth enemy while bad things shall always be with you and follow you. the hand you will use to write me again that hand shall dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and as you are writing all your family memebers will be dying one after the other till you all finish.. death be with you and your household.

[email protected]
Quote:
It’s time to show you little lesson. I will give you a repeat of what happened in your family months ago. This time around it will be your head!!!!!!
Your days are numbered little boy.

Quote:
Get ready to dance when I play the drum.

[email protected]
Quote:
is that your only name i thought maybe you would be adding Sango to it yet you are just telling me your silly name tell your mama that one…you wey go school common VILLAGE you can not spell my apology my brother with MSC hold die i greet you my mum graduate you go broke till you die poverty go soon crown you animal

[email protected]
Quote:
i fuck your wife and your mother c**t is smelling
you are nothing but a born bastard, any day you sin against god you will die. you are calling someone a primary six drop out while your English is just like a nursery school boy. you are a beast and your mother is a prostitute. i fuck your mother yesterday and her c**t is smelling . even your wife told me that your penis is too small. And since then i have been fucking her with my 12inches penis iron rock and she is enjoying it very soon she will leave you . that your axe will kill you kill your mother and father.

you moron

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA
UR FADA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE WALKING A DREADED PART WHERE NO MAN DEARS!!!!!?????? YOUR BLOOD SHALL FLOW FOR VIKING SHIP TO SALLY ON.... WITH THE SKULL OF THE BASTARDS WE SHALL BREW.. YOUR SKULL I WOULD BREW ON..... INACHESTA!!!! YOU'LL GO OVB IN 2 DAYS .... VULTURE MESSAGE!!!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic