SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Robert: Monument of Faith pg 7

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie might have dropped us, but never fear, we have found another lad to take his place! Yes, that's right, Roger and Mr Hilts have succeeded in recruiting yet another lad to the Church of the Old Gods!

Robert Martin has a $10.5 M fund for Roger, but of course he needs Roger to pay a legal clearance fee to the Department of Justice before the fund can be released. He first contacted Roger with the good news in August.

In the bait so far, Roger has incorrectly transcribed the MG reference number, had several bank transfers "fail", and accused the lad's alter ego of incompetence. Throughout all this, the lad has been much more accommodating than I would have expected.

He was recently introduced to Hilts, and was immediately interested in working together. Hilts suggested that the lad raise his fee to $550,000, and the lad acquiesced. Unfortunately for him, Roger got advice from his Pastor before making such a large payment, and Pastor Moses of course told him that his business partner needed to be a member of the Church:

Quote:
I went to speak to my Pastor Moses and he adviced me not to go threw with this deal yet cause your a heathen unbeliever and not a member of the one true Church, the Church of the Old Gods. In these wicked times, you can never be too careful, and it is very impotent to do business only with people in your Church who you can trust completely. His words make a lot of since to me, so I think I should fallow them.

So I am sorry, I cannot continue with this business. May be if you were a member of my Church it would be differential.

The lad tried to get around this problem for a while, but eventually agreed to join:

Quote:
I told my chief director in my bank that i will like my posting to be in Florida, because i want a situation whereby i will be able to be a full member of your church in Florida. But my chief director in the bank told me that my posting to Florida will be achieve by January because of some transaction in my desk with the bank. He said i will have to conclude every transaction under me this December before moving to Florida that is my new posting to work wit the my bank.

However, i discussed this with my wife and she was happy that we are moving to Florida by January to join your church and continue my work with the same bank there. I have pick interest in you and that of your church. But my delay will be that i have been told to ensure all transaction under my supervison is concluded including your fund. This means that your fund must be in your account this December bfore i could move to Florida.

Therefore, i want to tell you that i am eager to join you in your church in Florida but i can be member now if you can send to me some material to follow up. Now how can we conclude this your fund transfer to be in your account within the next two weeks so that i can move to Florida and start my work with my bank there and join you in your church also.

I have asked that the account where you will transfer the $550,000.00 be send to you once i hear form you in regards to this message.

Now he is waiting for an introductory email from Pastor Moses:

Quote:
Thanks for your prompt response and the content noted. Indeed I understand your message and it will be good for me to first become a member and then we can finalize the transfer of your fund into your account.

Please it is in your hand and your pastors to inform me on how I will become a member of your church. I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Mr L will be reprising his role as Pastor Moses, and we plan to put Robert through much the same process as Archie. This should be fun. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2

Last edited by Big X on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:22 am; edited 4 times in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exciting! I can't wait to see what hell Robert will go through to join the church and get his fund. Where is the lad from?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Moses reaches out to him:

Quote:
Hello my son,

My name is Pastor Moses. I had a discussion with your friend Roger Bartlett, a member of our church. He tells me that you have expressed an interest in joining our glorious Church of the Old Gods. Please can you tell me more about yourself? We are always looking to bring for followers to our religion.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go again... I really should try church baiting sometime; it seems like too much fun to miss out on. It's always nice when the "circuit of psychological derail bastards" baits lads, and I hope to see another monument to the Old Gods go up soon.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking forward to seeing what this lad gets up to.

Hopefully he wont find himself here.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314 wrote:
Exciting! I can't wait to see what hell Robert will go through to join the church and get his fund. Where is the lad from?

We don't know yet. He claims to be a banker from New Jersey, but that's obviously not true. I'm sure we'll find out eventually, especially once Hilts asks where he wants his cash delivered. Lads lie, but they tend to be a bit more truthful when you tell them you want to send them money.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another poor soul waiting to be saved by pastor Moses and the Church of the Old Gods. Very well! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! What fun! Sounds more than good to me. Looking forward to many laughs and an enjoyable bait.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is pleased to hear that Pastor Moses reached out:

Quote:
Oh, that is wonderful news! I am so happy that you have started your journey to becoming a member of the Church who walks in the lite of the Old Gods. I am sure it will be a very rewarding experience. (For us. Not so much for him.)

I am going to ask Pastor Moses if I can be your sponsor for joining the Church. As your sponsor, I will be their to guild you threw the membership precess. Wouldn’t that be so exiting?

Meanwhile, the lad also tells Hilts that Pastor Moses contacted him, and Hilts asks where he is located:

Quote:
Good shit dude. Make sure you get it up good with those church fools so you can get access to those accounts asap.

When we need to start moving money though, where do you want me to park it? You told the old fool that your in Jersey, but I know that’s not true. Where are you actually located?

Surprise, surprise, the lad is in Nigeria:

Quote:
I am still waiting to hear from them today. However, is like he told you that i reside in New Jersey as i told him. Anyway i am not in United States but in Nigeria.

The success of this deal is in your hand once i conclude with his pastor about me being a member of their church.

Hilts is confident things will go well:

Quote:
Yeah dude, don’t worry about me. Our deal will be a success. I’m a fucking professional and I got my shit wired tight. Me and my buddy in the Caymans are gonna do the money laundry right, and you’ll get your goddam share. You just focus on working the church job.

I figured your in Nigeria. Where in Nigeria though? You gotta be more specific then that so my buddy knows which bank he should park your cash in.

I'm curious to know where in Nigeria he is located, just in case he ends up safariing later. Wink

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He gets back to Pastor Moses:

Quote:
Dear Pastor Moses Malone

Thank you for your immediate message sir, indeed my name is Robert Martin a friend to Roger Bartlett who has told me to join his church. I want to thank you once again because i believe joining your church will make me a believer.

However, i i will like to know the processes on how to join the church and what the church believes in. I also want to say that if there are form to fill which i will urge that it send to my email, i would be glad to fill them and return.

Meanwhile, i am married with two kids living in New Jersey but will wish to be a member to your church so that i will join my friend Roger.

I will look forward hear from you and also know on how to be a member.

Pastor Moses tells him a bit about the process of joining:

Quote:
Hello my son,

I am most excited to hear that you are interested in becoming a member of our glorious church. Praise the Old Gods!

New Jersey is a very nice place to live. One of my grandchildren use to watch a television show about some nice young kids from New Jersey that enjoyed going to the beach and helping their community. I have never been there but it seems very nice.

Yes, joining our church requires some very simple stages that will allow you as a new follower to learn about our wondrous religion and become more educated about the ways of the Old Gods. You will begin with Stage 1: Questions & Visual Interpretations. There is a very simple form that you will need to complete and send back to my with your scanner. This is the first stage that will allow us to learn more about you my son.

I have a very helpful secretary name Susan. I will have her help me find the forms and we will get them sent to you soonest.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Visual interpretations. Fun. Have you ever forced a lad to act out a scene from the Bible in a video? That would be an interesting trophy. I would be very excited to see lads recreate Moses parting the Red Sea, or something along those lines.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The scene with Moses when it separates the waters is very interesting and it would be nice to see it translated into reality. I was pretty close at one point (here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=288029 ), but the idiot discovered my thread on the Eater forum and he abandoned the enrollment in the Church. Laughing

Anyway, I follow this topic very carefully, because I have many things to learn from here! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is GREAT! I'm totally looking forward to this lad's journey to spiritual enlightenment with the COTOG!!! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is concerned that he will have to meet the Church members in person:

Quote:
I just read your email and i will ensure the church thing is done. But i have a question for you to answer. If he or his pastor want me to meet them to become a member of their church. how do i go about that?

Hilts reassures him it won't be an issue:

Quote:
Dude, no worries, that’s fucking easier then taking a shit. You never gotta meet them at all. You just wait a week or two, than tell them your getting transferred to Nigeria by your bank, and you wanna start a branch of the church over their. Those dumb bastards are always trying to recruit new convents over in Africa, I’m sure they’d jump on that shit.

You didn’t send them a fake picture of you yet, did you? If not, than you won’t have any problem if they wanna know what you look like. You could easily be a black dude from America whose over their now, and their not gonna know any better. Make sense to you?

By the way, you didn’t answer my question. Where in Nigeria are you? I’m gonna park the cash in a dummy account in a bank near you once they pay, so I gotta know where you are.

That should keep him happy. Mr L, don't be surprised if the lad suddenly relocates.

Meanwhile, Roger asks for an update on his progress with the Church:

Quote:
Can I call you Robert? Did you herd from Pastor Moses about joining the Church yet? Do you have any questions about the membership precess so far? As your sponsor, I am here to help if you have any questions or problems.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Pastor Moses,

I got your mail and i will be glad to receive the form so that i can fill it and return to you to enable me move to the next stage.

Wow, he's already excited to move on to Stage 2!

Quote:
Wonderful my son!

I will ask young Susan to help me to scan and send you the Visual Interpretation forms so that you can get started right away.

Pastor Moses

This will take a day or two...

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The question is, will he still be so excited once he sees what stage 1 is?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh, I believe he will be particularly delighted to be a proud member of the great family of the Old Gods. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses is excited to have him get started:

Quote:
Thank you my son,

I am attaching the forms to this email. These are your Stage 1: Questions and Visual Interpretations. These serve two purposes... First, they help us learn a bit more about you, your current understanding of Christianity and the ways of Jesus Christ as well as the ways of the Old Gods. Second, this is an opportunity for you to immerse yourself in the ways of the Old Gods; to learn and be guided through prayer to the one true faith.

Please understand, the questions and interpretations are yours alone, as guided through prayer and through meditation as you seek guidance from the Old Gods. There is no wrong answer, just as their is no right answer either. The importance is that you have been fully immersed with their guidance. Please take your time, and fill them out fully and do as detailed as you can with them. The Elders will look very fondly on thorough works that show you have been filled with the ways of the Gods. When you have finished, please scan and return them to me so I can submit them to the Elders.

Pastor Moses

Moses forgot to attach anything...

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
family of the Old Gods

That makes a neat acronym.

Just saying.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks if the lad has any questions about the form:

Quote:
I have not herd from you in a few days, is everything ok? I spoke to Pastor Moses after Services today, and he said he sent you an email with the form for Stage 1. How are you doing with that? Did you completed it yet? Do you have any questions? Remember, I am always here to help.

Robert wants to discuss the Church's theology:

Quote:
Thanks for your email but i have not receive the form from your pastor. He told me one Susan will send it to me but am yet to receive it sir. Meanwhile i want to ask this questions.

1) What is your church name?
2) What is their belief?
3) Do they believe in God of Heaven?

These are my question and i will like you to answer them to me and guide me on how to be a member of the church sir.

Roger answers the questions:

Quote:
Ah yes, young Susan is Pastor Moses’s trustee assistance. She is very good at what she does, and I am sure she will send the forms to you soon. It is very impotent that you fill the forms quickly but thoroughly so you can express the Church Elders.

In the mean while, I can answer your questions about the Church. The Church is called the Church of the Old Gods. We are the one true Christian Church and we believe in the full Gospel, both the Gods of the Old Testaments and the New Testaments. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our Sins, and that the Seven Hells are real and only believe in Jesus and the Old Gods can redeem us so we can go to the Heavenly Planets when we die.

Did that answered your questions? Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

The lad is satisfied with that:

Quote:
Thanks for your respond and the answers. Honestly you have given me more lights on your church. (Honestly, I just made some plausible sounding shit up)

But you should ensure the young lady Susan send the form to me to fill and return back to the pastor.

I will look forward to receive their email and yours.

Roger will make sure he gets the form.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts asks for an update:

Quote:
Hey dude, what’s the deal? How’s it going with the church job? Those dumb bastards like you yet?

You gotta keep me updated on this shit so I know what’s what. If that idiot Roger comes in here asking me about something you didn’t tell me, I don’t wanna have just my dick in my hands, know what I mean?

The lad tells him about the form:

Quote:
Thanks for your email, i am waiting for the form from Pastor Moses to fill and i believe the form will be send today or tomorrow and once i receive the form and fill it i will let you know.

Mr. Roger asked that he would like be my sponsor to be member of their church and i have agreed. What am waiting for now is the form so that i can fill it and return to them as first stage.

Hilts is confident that the lad will get it done quickly:

Quote:
Ok dude, sounds good. All you gotta do is fill a form? I’m sure a smart guy like you can finish that shit in no time, and than once your in, we can start draining their accounts and make the big fucking score.

Let me know what’s good.

Meanwhile, the lad tells Roger that he is worried that the Church might be a cult:

Quote:
I would expect to hear form you today and the answers you gave me was satisfactory. But i want to ask again sir. I just want to know that this church is a christian church and not a cult.

However. i will be gald to be full member once this church is the real church that belive in God and Jesus Christ his son.

Roger reassures him:

Quote:
Your worried that the Church is a cult? Whatever would make you think that? I already told you that we believe in Jesus and the Gods of the Old Testament and the New Testament. So how could we be a cult?

No, we are the one true Church, and anybody who is telling you that we are a cult is wrong. You can trust me, and I know that joining the Church will be a very good and impotent step for you.

I am baffled why he cares at all. He's not actually joining the Church for real, he's just pretending to join so he can fleece its members. So what difference does it make if it's a cult?

This is a tendency I have seen from previous lads too. Are they worried about committing blasphemy or heresy or something?

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He informs Moses that there is no attachment:

Quote:
Dear Pastor Moses,

I just got your email but there was no attached form in the message, please sir, could you re attached the form to me again so that i can fill it and return it to you urgently today.

Moses will ask Young Susan for help:

Quote:
I am sorry about that, I am having difficulties understanding how to work my computer. I can see the little thing which I am suppose to attach but when I click on it it won't let me click on it. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I will need to ask young Susan to help me when I see her tomorrow. She is much better with electronics than I am. I will try to get it sent to you soonest.

Pastor Moses

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts tells the lad he is going on vacation over the holidays:

Quote:
Hey dude, any update on the church job? Just wanted to give you a heads up, I’m out like the fat bitch in dodgeball after Friday. I’m gonna be on vacation for a couple weeks over the holidays, but I’ll be back in the new year. I’ll still be checking my email every now and than, so let me know if you got anything going and I’ll see if I can help you out.

The lad wishes him a good trip:

Quote:
At the moment the pastor has not send the form to me to fill and I am still waiting for them to send the form. I think the form is the only thing I need to do before they can take it to the Elders for approval. (It is not)

However, I will continue to update you on the proceedings and once I am done with the form filling I will still let you know. I want to wish to compliment of the season and a good vacation.

Hilts tells the lad to be patient, because Roger and Pastor Moses are always slow:

Quote:
Yeah dude, their slow as fuck about everything. But that’s because their so fucking dumb. Seriously, I’m always amazed that moron Roger even knows how to turn his goddam computer on. And if anything, that fucking pastor is even dumber. It makes them easier to scam, but your gonna have to be a little patience with them when they take their sweet ass time to do anything, know what I mean?

Anyways, thanks for the good wishes. Hope you have a good holiday season too. Enjoy it, go get your dick sucked or something. I know I will when I’m on vacation.

The lad agrees to be patient:

Quote:
Thanks for your urgent message and i will keep you update, i have resolve to follow them patiently until this is concluded. (He says this now, but it might be a while) I believe that before Sunday the form will be send to me and i will fill it urgently and return to them.

I actually will be away for a while, so I figured it would be easier to have just one character that I need to update. That's why Hilts is going on vacation. Roger will still be responding as normal.

Meanwhile, Robert is happy to hear that the Church is not a cult:

Quote:
Thank you for this wonderful clarity and i will expect to receive the form from Pastor Moses.

However, you know that this should have to be concluded this year so that i can move to Florida with my family and join you fully in the church.

I don't really know why he continues to say he will move to Florida. Hilts already offered him an excuse to explain why he is in Nigeria.

Roger is pleased to hear it:

Quote:
Oh, I didn’t realized that your planning to move here! That is wonderful news! I am really looking foreword to seeing you at our Church Parish for Services.

Did Pastor Moses or Young Susan sent you the form for Stage 1 of your membership yet? Please let me know if you have any questions on how to fill it. I want to make sure you express the Elders and they approve your Interpretations quickly. No since in delaying our business too much, rite?

The lad is still waiting for the form:

Quote:
I am yet to receive the form from Pastor Moses or Young Susan. If you can reach out to pastor Moses to ask him if he has send the form to me please do because I will like to fill the form urgently and return back to them.

Secondly, my bank has approved my transfer to Florida but I will move to Florida once you ensure that your fund is release into your account. (So, basically never) So the only thing that will delay me not to move to Florida is your fund with our bank and once it is transfer to you then I can move to Florida.

In the main time, I am still waiting for the form from Pastor Moses.

The lad's strategy here is weird. He knows there is no fund, therefore he will never move to Florida. But he is acting as if moving to Florida is required for joining the Church. I don't know what he is thinking here, but I'm willing to go with it if it wastes more of his time.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Pastor Moses,

This is your son Robert Martin, sir I am still waiting to receive the form so that I can fill it and return back to you.

Moses finally figures it out:

Quote:
Hello my son,

Young Susan has helped me with the attarchment, I believe that you should be able to open this one.

With regards to the Visual Interpretations, I recommend that you meditate and pray before starting your drawing. Most convorts have found this to be most helpful. The power of the Old Gods will help guide you to the proper interpretations. Remember, there is no wrong answers. What the Elders will be most pleased with is seeing that you have taken your time to carefully draw out the images within your mind. If you have any questions, you are free to ask myself or Brother Roger for assistance. I have tasked Brother Roger as your primary guide through the convortion process and he is most excited to help you in this journey my son.

Pastor Moses

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic