SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reverend Eze - "Sand Timer" & 4 Safari trips

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spindrift
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Salaam and mash' Allah!

loving all these variation that the idiot doesn't even Notice
so enjoying this
thanks for sharing.

Closed lad accounts x12
Safari "team Cyril"
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers wrote:
It is possible he plans on this friend/associate picking up the parcel so he doesn't need to make the trip.

Yeap, I also believed the same thing, until he asked me to tell him (in French language) the address of the Parakou warehouse.
I think a friend / associate in Benin would not have needed a written address in French. Right?

On the other hand, there's something weird about all this business... all yesterday's messages are obviously written by two different people.
Even me (which I am not native) I have realized this:

Character #1:
Quote:
We at sime boader now, and about to enter taxi to your well house

Quote:
We are at dpuanes cotonou aeroport and they parakou is very far, we need ur phone number to talk to u.

Quote:
Okay this my phone unmber 975367XX we are at DOUANES COTONOU AEROPORT

Quote:
Check ur email my passport is with you. I have the passport here with but my phone not it to u. I am sendind this email from person phone that leave here.

Character #2:
Quote:
Please kindly send me your phone number for esay communication we at the Douanes Cotonou aeroport now and said parakou is very far from here.

Quote:
OK, resend the address in french Language the people here does not speak English. Ezze

Quote:
I have snaped the picture of mine in front of the airport but it can not be attach can you send any number with whatsp.

---------------------------

07.30 - Benin local time

- However, the today's strategy is based on the "messages" between Father Elephterie (Sender of the package) and Mr. Akwoodi (the manager of Benin). Laughing
- Yesterday, on the evening time, Mr. Akwoodi was worried about the strange behavior of the idiot, so he sent a message directly to the Sender ... among other details, it was mentioned that the idiot claimed to be a Muslim.
- Father Elephterie denies this facts and confesses that the idiot is a "true" nigerian Christian Reverend. Laughing
- Obviously Mr. Akwoodi is upset and disappointed and obviously he does not want to make any favors to Mr. Idiot.
- Theoretically, at this time (07.15 - local time), I assume Mr. Idiot must be on a Parakou bus.
- Within an hour, Father Elephterie will send him a message saying "Brother Ezze, why did not you take your package until now? The Benin manager contacted me yesterday and told me something about you and the Muslims. Do you have problems there? " Laughing
- Then I'll wait for the idiot to get to Parakou and say he does not find the address of the warehouse... only then I will present him the above correspondence (between Father Elefterie and me).

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Spindrift
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oooh I am so enjoying how you are writing this story, great stuff.

Closed lad accounts x12
Safari "team Cyril"
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Spindrift: Thanks! This story is veeery complicated Laughing and my idiot is a lazy sly. I'm happy to hang him in my hook with every turn of the situation I'm inventing. Laughing

08.10 - Benin local time

Father Elephterie (from MUIE church) wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Brother Ezze, why did not you take your package until now? The Benin manager contacted me yesterday and told me something about you and something about Muslims. Do you have problems there?

------------------------------------

09.00 - Benin local time

- Our idiot still did not respond to the message sent by Brother Elephterie. I hope he (the idiot) is already on the Parakou bus.
- The Customer Care Manager of the shipping company (Mr. Claude) sent a new message to the idiot + "Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire" ( the .pdf file). I'm really curious to see Mr. Idiot Ezze's opinion about TSC services! Laughing
Quote:
PACKAGE DELIVERY: # TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXX

Dear EZZE EMANUEL,

Special Note: The Regional Manager of Benin branch has told us that he is working very hard with you and that you provide incomplete and erroneous information.

He mentioned that you went to Cotonou yesterday, even though the parcel was in custody of the High-Safety Warehouse in Parakou and you were previously informed of this.

Our internal procedure involves completing the Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire so that we can improve our business. Please complete it and send it back.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.

Claude Postumier,
Customer Care Manager

---------------------------------------

11.00 - Benin local time

- Mr. Idiot Ezze did not respond, yet, to the 2 today's messages (from Father Elephterie and from Customer Care Manager Claude).
- I'm starting to think: "Does the absence of news is somewhat a good news?" Laughing Laughing Laughing
- I checked the bus timetable: From Cotonou you can travel to Parakou with ATT bus (at 07.00 / 12.00 / 21.00) - ticket costs: FCFA 7.500 - journey time: 6-7 hours.
- IF Mr. Idiot Ezze is now on the "morning" bus, then I expect news from him in 3-4 hours.

My fingers are crossed because this could be my first successful safari!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.45 - Benin local time

Confirmed Safari Trip for my idiot! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- he had no money to go to Parakou.
- he slept overnight in Cotonou and only now returned to Lagos.
- he sent me the picture with him in front of the Cotonou airport!

Our idiot:
Quote:
I am very very disappointed and stranded at Cotonou airport yesterday. The manager gave me wrong description and i went to the Cotonou airport immediately we cross the border the network roamed automatically, I have to pay 2,000 CFA to the french man to use his phone to communicate with Mr.Akwoodi Osuaze, I sent him many emails while standing at the Cotonou airport. I will forward all our conversation yesterday at the airport for prove. After 3 hours of standing in front of the Cotonou airport the french man told us that parakou is northern Benin and is very very far from the Cotonou airport, and to travel to parakou is about 6-7 hours from the Cotonou airport and it will cost 8,000 CFA per person. I was very stranded at Cotonou with the people that went there with me was very sad because of what happened, I have to sign undertaking and borrowed money from someone over there for us to go back home and i just arrived home now since yesterday. I will advise you to tell him to make special arrangement on how they will bring the package to border or Douanes Cotonou aeroport since parakou is very far and the journey will take about three day. you can go there today and back back that same day according to what they told us. I am very tired but not happy.

Ezze Emanuel

I have prepared a special "auto-answer" message, as if the manager is absent today:
Quote:
Automatically answer, do not reply.
-------------------------------------------------
Due to family problems, today - December 08 / Friday - I'm not present at the office.
For current operations, please contact our Delivery Regional Agent - Mr. Amudi Seemba: simba@mail
For appointments, please contact our Customer Care department: TSC@mail
I'll be back tomorrow, December 09 / Saturday.
=======================================================

Répondez automatiquement, ne répondez pas.
-------------------------------------------------
En raison de problèmes familiaux, aujourd'hui - décembre 08 / vendredi - je ne suis pas présent au bureau.
Pour les opérations en cours, veuillez contacter notre agent régional de livraison - M. Amudi Seemba: simba@mail
Pour les rendez-vous, veuillez contacter notre service clientèle:TSC@mail
Je serai de retour demain, 09 décembre / samedi.
=======================================================

Our idiot, again... very, very frustrated. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Akwoodi Osuaze, So you told the TSC that i provide incomplete and erroneous information? What information i provided that is incomplete and erroneous? After all you cost me you still have the guts to report me wrongly, I will forward all our emails conversation of yesterday at Cotonou to them now. you made me to be stranded with the customs agency that accompany us to Cotonou for clearance. Now you will make a special arrangement with your delivery agent no how to bring the package to border or douanes aeroport.

Episode with "the upset manager and messages with Father Elephterie" will be for tomorrow. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulaions! Ha ha, great job Very Happy

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That "Boss" does not look happy! Well done and congratulations on the Safari!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mountain Goat & bware419ers: Thank you! I'm very, very happy for my first Safari.

- Mr. Idiot Ezze is very upset!... he sent the same message to the manager of Niger (Mr. Qesha) and the Customer Care department (Mr. Claude).

My manager Qesha (Niger branch) does not understand what happened:
Quote:
Salam Mr. Ezze! This message is for me, or is it for Mr. Claude - Customer Care Manager? I'm very sorry for the unpleasant situation you've been through. Why did you go to Cotonou? Why would you have to go to Parakou? I do not understand anything.
What is your current situation? I am convinced that Akwoodi will do his best to help you, as between brothers of the same faith.
Masah el Kheir! Sallam brother! Qesha

Half hour later, Customer Care Manager wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear EZZE EMANUEL,

Special Note: Our company treats these issues with extreme severity and with great care.

We will create an Analysis Committee for the whole case and we will take all necessary measures to improve our services.

Thank you for the message!

Claude Postumier

Customer Care Manager
Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the safari! Your lad definitely looks annoyed.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant baiting Birlic and congrats on your first safari!

bow_down bow_down

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deeeeeeelightful!! Wear that safari hat with pride!! that surly look on your lad's face put a big smile on mine.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Merit is yours, all the veterans here! clapping
I read all the topics on the forum... and read them again... and again Laughing ... until I learned how to approach and until I learned from your experiences.
I am very happy that I succesfully managed my first Safari, especially as I used only the emails (I can not talk on the phone, because I learned English from magazines, movies and internet).

Once again, thank you to all who share your knowledge here, on this forum!

The story with Mr. Ezze is not over and I hope to get more trophies from my idiot. Laughing

Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
I learned English from magazines, movies and internet

So did I, that's how we Americans learn it!

Anyway, congrats on the safari Birlic! Awesome baiting!

limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your first well-deserved safari!

Nice that he mentioned being stranded twice, and that annoyed stare he shows in his picture brings a smile to my face.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be a fine avatar.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Birlic! "Stranded" always make me giggle Smile

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all: Thanks, I'm glad you loved my story!
@bware419ers: My avatar (also my nickname) represents a great comedic actor that Romania has had several decades ago: Grigore Vasiliu Birlic clapping

- I think Mr. Ezze did not sleep very comfortably last night on the streets of Cotonou.
- He did not respond to any of my last messages, so I suppose he is resting now.
- Tomorrow I intend to play the episode: "the Benin manager is very angry because the idiot has lied about his religion". Laughing Laughing Laughing

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic baiting Birlic - the look on the face of the lad in the photo says it all Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday - 08.30 - Benin local time

- Today we run the episode with Mr. Akwoodi (Benin Manager) who is very angry with Mr. Ezze.
- This idiot claimed he is a Muslim just to benefit from the goodwill of the two managers of the transport company. Laughing
- Manager of Benin branch talked to brother Elephterie and he found out the TRUTH! The idiot is Christian Reverend! It is a "liar kafir"! Laughing

Quote:
This correspondence between me and the Sender of your parcel (parintele Elephterie) worries me very seriously.
I have received these last messages few hours ago and their content makes me wonder if you deserve some help from me and Qesha.

YOU must explain ME all these dirty things!
WHO have you lied until now, about your TRUE and REAL faith?
ME and Qesha, or those kufaar from that christian church?

1) Are you a Christian Reverend in a nigerian Christian church?
2) Have you let all of us believe that you are a Muslim, just to take advantage of our faith? How could you do that and how could you betray your true faith?
3) The Qur'an allows Muslim brothers to lie on the kufaar, only in order to conquer supremacy, but it is totally forbidden to proceed in the opposite direction!

A kafir who pretends to be a Muslim brother does not deserve any help and no consideration!
I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Akwoodi Osuaze <snip>
Sent: Thursday, December 9, 2017 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: Your client Eze Emmanuel

Mr. Ousaze, I want to tell you very seriously that our brother Ezze Emanuel is Reverend and he is a Christian man, I assure you of this! He asked for enrollment among members of our Church and convinced all members of his community to join the Holy Way of the Lamb. I can not send you our internal emails (there are confidential things), but please believe me I'm telling the truth. It seems strange to me that brother Ezze claimed he had another religion. Right now I will inform the Great Cardinal Euphrosie about these things and we will communicate with you as soon as possible.
---
Be blessed,
parintele Elephterie
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asistent biserica Mielului Unic - Independenta si Eterna (MUIE)

On 2017-12-08 23:42, Akwoodi Osuaze wrote:
> Sabah el kheir, parintele Elephterie!
>
> 1) I think it's a confusion. What does he mean to be a Reverend of the Christian community in Lagos? It's impossible.
> 2) Mr. Ezze is a Muslim, he has confirmed this and the Niger manager has asked me to make some favors for a Muslim brother.
>
> Salaam and mash' Allah!
> Akwoodi Osuaze / TSC Benin / Regional Manager

To: Akwoodi Osuaze <snip>
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2017 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: Your client Eze Emmanuel

A good evening I wish you, Mr. Osuaze! Reverend Emanuel Ezze is a brother of faith in our holy church. The Great Cardinal Euphrosie sent him a courtesy package for his Christian community of Lagos Church as a sign of goodwill and as a fraternal aid. I am surprised that the Reverend Ezze did not get these goods until now. We do not have any new news from him either. I'll try to get in touch with him and I'll keep you up to date with the situation.
---
Be blessed,
parintele Elephterie
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asistent biserica Mielului Unic - Independenta si Eterna (MUIE)

On 2017-12-07 18:55, Akwoodi Osuaze wrote:
>Mr. Parintele Elephterie, Sabah el kheir!
>
>1) Your client (Mr. Ezze Emanuel) behaves strangely and has a very bizarre attitude. It's almost 3 weeks since he refuses to pick up the parcel under various pretexts.
>2) He requested the transfer of the Niger shipment back to Benin. My colleague in Niger has confirmed that Mr. Ezze can not cross the border because he has no freepass.
>3) There are some suspicions about him because he totally refuses to cooperate and has periods in which he "disappears". I think he has something to hide.
>4) You know him well, can you talk to him and can you tell me what is his personal position on this issue?
>
>Salaam and mash' Allah!
>Akwoodi Osuaze / TSC Benin / Regional Manager

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahaahha! The story continue. Laughing

Mr. Idiot Ezze wrote to Benin Manager (Mr. Akwoodi):
Quote:
Dear Akwoodi Osuaze, Did i told you am a Muslim? Mr. Qesha is a Muslim and he told me you are Muslim brother to him and you people must keep brotherhood. If you want to know more contact Mr. Qesha he will give all the details i am not a Muslim and i never mention to you that am Muslim, is your Muslim brother Mr. Qesha that introduce you to me OK.

Is this another trick or what after you have frustration at the airport with the customs agency? You don't have any conscience at all as Muslim man. I am requesting for you to make special arrangement with your driver on how to bring the parcel to border or Cotonou airport where i took the picture attached in my last email of yesterday. Mr. Akwoodi Osuaze, I am very very disappointed because you lies to me through out our stay in Cotonou you where giving us excuses that your driver did this and that we should pass a night and come tomorrow morning but you did not come to the warehouse yesterday to know if we are there. I spent all i had and be came stranded and you do not even showed any concerned about us the strangers you invited from another country. Eze

Mr. Akwoodi ask for explanations:
Quote:
1) You let me think you're a Muslim. And Brother Qesha is in the same situation as me.
2) You took advantage of all this confusion just to get undue favors.
3) A true believer would have said from the beginning: "Stop Mr. Qesha, stop Mr. Akwoodi! You make a big mistake. I am the Christian Reverend!"

Know that I would have had a great respect for you if you had done so!
As far as your mistakes are concerned, they are due to the fact that you are incapable of providing accurate and timely information:

1) I told you from the very beginning that I can send a driver to meet with you. I offered you more meeting places so you can choose yourself.
2) You refused my help and you preferred to come directly to the warehouse, you asked me for the address and I offered you all the support. Right?
3) I told you very clear that the High Security deposit is in Parakou. Right?
4) I asked you yesterday, several time, to send me a picture of you and where you are. The driver could come after you, there. You refused, Right?
5) I offered my house and my food. Like a true Muslim! You did not even say "thank you!"

You refused to send me a conclusive picture!
You told me yesterday that you were leaving your home and you will coming directly to the warehouse in Parakou! Right?
You went to Cotonou for a reason that I did not understand.

Explain all these things, point by point!

Mr. Idiot Ezze also complains to my Niger Manager (Mr. Qesha):
Quote:
Dear Qesha, Did i told you am a Muslim? Are you not the one that said the Benin Manager Mr. Akwoodi Osuaze is a Muslim? Do you know that Mr. Akwoodi Osuaze told the sender Elephterie that i said i am a Muslim. So if am not Muslim as it is now he can't help me or allowed me to receive my parcel? I am tired with all this frustration and unpleasant situation, He left me at the airport and yesterday he didn't came to warehouse and we are still in Cotonou waiting for him before he told me to contact the driver in warehouse. Please help me talk to him i want this parcel before Friday because they want to make use of those electronic by Tuesday, Fail to deliver as promised i will have a big problem with the elders honorable members of the church.
Personal note: I think "the elders honorable members of the church" are actually people from whom he borrowed the money. Laughing

Thanks for your concerned
Ezze.

Mr. Qesha is full of goodwill:
Quote:
Sallam Mr. Ezze! Oooh, I deeply regret all this confusion! It is only my fault because here in our country everyone is a Muslim and I assumed (erroneously) that you are a "brother of faith". So I recognize my mistake and ask forgiveness from you! Forgive me brother! Alhamdullilah, we, the Muslims, we recognize Jesus as a true prophet. Your true faith is respected and has no connection with our professional activity!
Insha'Allah, I assure you that Mr. Akwoodi is a professional and that he will release your parcel even if you are a Christian. Masah el Kheir! Sallam brother! Qesha

My idiot becomes more nervous: Laughing
Quote:
First of all have you seen the picture i took in front of the Cotonou airport? and did you lied by telling Claude Postumier that i provided incomplete and erroneous information?

Benin Manager, Mr Akwoodi:
Quote:
That picture is sent AFTER you got home!
I asked your picture in good time for my driver to be able to recognize you. You refused to send it in due time!

Reply to my previous message, point by point, to every question there!

The idiot forwarded me also the messages he sent to the manager of Niger (Mr. Qesha) and to the Customer Care Manager (Mr. Claude) ... I do not write them anymore, because we already know very well their content. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I honestly believe that our idiot deeply regrets that he has requested the shipment of the parcel in Benin.
The manager of Benin is very upset and treats the idiot very seriously. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our idiot:
Quote:
we lost network communication immediately we cross the border the phone roamed automatically. I have pay and borrowed phone from somebody there that is why i told you i can't send the picture through that phone unless you have whats-up or facebook to send the picture but you said ok see you tomorrow at the warehouse.

Benin Manager (Akwoodi):
Quote:
I'm waiting for full explanations for each of the points in my previous message!
This method of responding "punctually" only when you want it and just what you want is not an effective method of communication. Right?

Your phone, your roaming problems and the fact that you are unable to organize a trip properly DO NOT INTEREST ME!

Related to your email to my brother Qesha:

1) Yes, Qesha are right. I will release your package, of course. The fact that you are a liar has nothing to do with my professional activity.
2) If you meet all the conditions imposed by the rules of TSC, then the package is available until January 19, 2018.
3) According to the Internal Regulation, you must pick up your Package from the High Security Deposit. You know the address of the warehouse.
4) I tried to do you a favor by sending our delivery driver to you, but you are ungrateful and you try to blame me for all your mistakes.

This is unacceptable!

Our idiot:
Quote:
1) Yes you told me from the very beginning that you can send a driver to meet with you, But the places you offered me i cannot choose because i am not familiar with those places.

2) You did not tell me that warehouse in parakou is very far and will take us up to 6-7 hours journey and it will cost 7,500 CFA each person and is 2 days journey that is what they told us in Cotonou airport.We can't go to parakou today and come back that same day is this true or false?

3) You told me very clear that the High Security deposit is in Parakou, but you did not explained as far the journey is going to be. They told us that parakou is about 250-300 KM and to come there will cost 7,500 CFA.

Benin manager:
Quote:
1) I asked you several times with which means of transport you were traveling and did not answer my question.
I've offered you several meeting places. You have to look at a map and try to choose a specific place. Right?

2) I gave you the exact address. It was your duty to be interested in all the details.
You said you were coming with a taxi you took from the border. Under these circumstances, the return was assured.
Right?

3) Your costs are not my problem and I do not understand why you are complaining about the money you spend.
When you go on a trip you have to spend some money.
Right?

Our idiot, very very angry: Laughing
Quote:
You called me a liar? Ok, Let me talk to the TSC directly concerning my parcel and they will instruct you on what to do.

My manager, imperturbable:
Quote:
You can complain directly to Allah!
The company's rules are very clear and I will make sure that they are fully respected!

1) Your package is safe, secured in the High-Security Facility and under 24/24 hours per day, 7/7 days per week supervision.
2) If you decide to come to Parakou, you must let me know 24 hours in advance.
3) If you come here and do not announce me in advance, there is the possibility that I am left and no one releases anything without my signature. That's the rule!

If he saw that Akwoodi is immune to threats, our idiot is trying differently: Laughing
Quote:
Now make special arrangement with your driver because i want to get this parcel before Friday next week or Friday, they will make use of it on the 19 of December which is Tuesday next two weeks and i want to get this parcel latest Friday next week ok. If your driver can come down to Cotonou airport to pick us fine or come to border at Bank of Africa to bring us to the warehouse fine too. I never knew parakou is very far now i went and i have seen. Please Brother Akwoodi Osuaze let s go straight to the business that linked us together.

OK, maybe we can arrange something satisfying: Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
I already notice that your tone has slowed down a little and you are no longer threatening me with the decisions taken by our TSC bosses.
I await your apologies, sincere and obvious!

Perhaps, however, we can solve your problem in a way that respects the company's rules and helps you not spend so much money.
It's a great gesture that I've been decided to do for you the other day.
Now, after trying to put your mistakes and lies on my mind, I'm thinking if you deserve some help.

Our idiot:
Quote:
What are the lies? tell the lies now.

My Benin manager:
Quote:
1) You lied to come by taxi directly to the warehouse. I locked up there a man, especially for you.
2) You arrived in Cotonou and, after spending three hours for nothing, did you find out that Parakou is far away? Really? Are you serious when you say these things?

Only an idiot could go to a foreign country and wait 3 hours in an unknown place without doing any prior research and knowing absolutely nothing about where he wants to go.

Our idiot: Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Did you know i came to the airport with two customs officer that accompanied us from the border and three of my community members assigned to followed that is why i was stranded because i spent all the money in foreign exchange to cfa. All of us wanted to take a picture just to show you in front of the Cotonou airport but the security there refused i only snapped.

--------------------------------

On the other side of story, Mr. Idiot wrote to Qesha (Niger manager):
Quote:
Dear Qesha, I am having problem with your manager in Benin, Please i want you to tell him to make special arrangement on how i will receive my parcel. The electronics will be use on the Tuesday the 19 of December for convention fail to deliver the parcel before the due time will bring shame to me.Please i want to receive this latest by Friday next week to enable me deliver it to the destination.

Ezze Emanuel

Niger manager (the good Qesha) do not understand very well: Laughing
Quote:
Sallam Mr. Ezze! My old friend Akwoodi is an extraordinarily fair and honest man. But he is also a very faithful man, and probably all this mess with you and with the parcel and the Muslims things is likely to upset him very much. I'll talk to him and I'll try to get him to do whatever he can to do. Basically, what's the problem out there? Why do not you go and take the parcel, like any other customer? Masah el Kheir! Qesha

I feel like that today will be a very busy day! Laughing Laughing Laughing

==================================

Muhahahaha!
My idiot made a complaint also to TSC Customer Care Manager (Mr. Claude):
Quote:
Dear Claude Postumier Customer Care Manager, I am having problem with your manager in Benin, Please i want you to tell him to make special arrangement on how i will receive my parcel. The electronics will be use on the Tuesday the 19 of December for convention fail to deliver the parcel before the due time will bring shame to me.Please i want to receive this latest by Friday next week to enable me deliver it to the destination.

Ezze Emanuel

I think the answer is going to please our idiot: Laughing
Quote:
Dear EZZE EMANUEL,

Special Note: I will contact the Benin TSC manager and I will seriously warn him that he is bound to comply with the Company's Internal Regulations and that any offense will be severely punished!

With the help of messages from new clients, we are constantly improving our business. Thanks for your feedback!

Please send me the Customer Satisfaction form objectively completed regarding the performance of the Benin Branch. The monthly bonus depends on customer responses.

Claude Postumier

Customer Care Manager
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Crown Pearl Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
You talk as if you are senseless, We arrived airport around 3: PM and we spent another 3 hours communicating with you by phone and all you have to say is that i should come to your house without address after 6PM. So you want me to come to parakou your house how can i make it when they said parakou is very fra from the airport? I paid 10,000 CFA just for us to pass a night after reading your last message on the phone that we see tomorrow at the warehouse. I paid 10,000 cfa to lodge in a hotel called kamalio and next which is yesterday you did not even showed concerned and you said i have a family problem that i should contact the driver in warehouse. i went back home after you said you are not in warehouse.

My Benin manager:
Quote:
1) So did you plan a trip to a strange country to an unknown place?
2) Did you get there at 15:00? What do you think, Parakou is right around the corner?
3) Frankly to be, I wonder how you became Reverend of any kind of Church, because you do not seem to be very smart!
Do not be angry with me, because I do not mean it in my soul. Maybe you are retarded and then all these strange things become understandable.
That's how the idiots act, they make senseless things and they talk stupidly.

Tell me if you want to come after the parcel and when are you planning to get to Parakou?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done buddy !!!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps there is still a last chance! Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Benin manager wants to make a last concession and proposes a "special" delivery:
Quote:
Ok Mr. Ezze, Qesha just called me now and asked me to help you again. He appealed to my religious feelings and I could not refuse it.
Be very careful about the way you address me from now on and be very careful about all the words that come out of your mouth!
I'm not going to tolerate any new mistakes and no crap for you. Clear?

1) Though it's against our internal rules, I'll remove your parcel from the vault safe and I'll send Seemba to meet you. In the same place where you took that picture, because now you already know that place and there is no point changing the location. Do you understand this and is it okay for you?
2) Normally, you must present your ID and sign the receipt for the parcel on the warehouse's office. Taking into account the particular situation we make this delivery, I will give the receipt to my driver and you will sign there in Cotonou after you receive the parcel. Do you understand this and is it okay for you?
3) You have to send me a color copy after your ID (normally we make this color copy at the warehouse). Do you understand this and is it okay for you?
4) You have to tell me exactly the day when you want to finish this delivery because the Parakou-Cotonou route is a 6-7 hour travel and I have to send my driver very early in the morning. Do you understand this and is it okay for you?
5) When you get there at the airport, you have to take a fresh picture and send it to me and to delivery agent Seemba. Remember: Not the same old picture, not your little passport photo! The value of the package is big and Seemba will not release the parcel except for the person he sees in a picture taken "there, on the delivery site, on the delivery day". Do you understand this and is it okay for you?

In conclusion:
- you will meet Mr. Seemba in the same place you were yesterday (, the same location, in front of the airport).
- you'll send to Mr. Seemba a picture of you from there, for Seemba to see how you will be dressed and for him to be able to recognize you.
- you'll send me, now, a color copy of your ID document.
- you will sign the parcel delivery receipt that Seemba will have on it.

It's all I can do for you and remember that this is due only to my friend Qesha.
Thank him for this last help, otherwise I would never have done that!
I have some deliveries to do, so I'm leaving the office. I'll read your messages later.
Akwoodi

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"The Good" manager Qesha (from Niger) says:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum! Sir, I have been able to talk to Akwoodi on the phone and promised me that he will do his best to help with the transport of your package from Parakou to Cotonou. You did not yet tell me what the nature of your problems is and I did not understand why you did not go take your parcel. Akwoodi told me that you are a very confused person and that you do not quite understand the simple things. I think he exaggerates a bit because he's probably still mad at you. Masha Allah! Qesha

Our idiot, to Qesha... once again, he explain everything that has happened:
Quote:
Dear Qesha your Muslim Brother Akwoodi Osuaze told me you have spoken with him and he has agreed to help me. The nature of the problems was the description location and when we arrived in Cotonou we lost communication our phones cannot send email it roamed itself, I paid to somebody at hears french and collect his phone before we were able to communication with Akwoodi Osuaze in front of the airport. The french guy told us that parakou is very far from the main airport where we are standing, It was late at night and we can't go home due to bad boy at the border's road because of that i paid another 10,000 cfa in hotel called Kamalio just to pass a night hoping i will make it next morning, But Akwoodi Osuaze sent a message that he was absent and i should contact the delivery at the warehouse after that i decided to go back home. But no problem he just sent email to me now after you called him so i will following his decision to ensure i receive the parcel next week.

Thanks and Allah Bless you and your family

Ezze Emanuel

Mr. Qesha:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, Mr. Ezze! Insha' Allah, everything is good when it ends well. I'm very glad I could help you Sir. Masah El Kheir! Qesha

===============================

We may be able to repeat the "Cotonou trip" next week? My fingers are crossed!
The idiot responded to the Benin manager's message ... he is full of confidence and promises he will not disappoint us. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Akwoodi Osuaze my Muslim Brother, I am pleased with your final decision that you will send Mr. Seemba to meet me at the Cotonou airport and i will sign the documents before him after i confirmed the parcel there. I will send all you have requested by Monday apart from my ID, I will give you another full picture of mine also send it to Mr. Seemba for easy recognized at the Cotonou airport.

Thanks and Allah Bless you and your family

Ezze Emanuel

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic