SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie Fails to Join the Church of the Old Gods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely not over yet. He's writing to everyone now. Clearly not in a good mood.

To Mr. Rodman:

Quote:
Your driver is asking for me for money saying he doesn't get paid.

He also looked into my package.

To Pastor Moses:

Quote:
I am so disappointed, you are not worthy to be a Pastor. Shocked

And to UZUMBO:

Quote:
Send me your phone number so can talk about how I can help you.

I really don't understand why it's so difficult for you to send your phone number. It's the easiest way to communicate.

UZUMBO tells him he's going to use some of the money:

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA

SEND ME UR NUMER AND WE TAKK SOON OK?? R U STILL IN NIAMEY?? ME AND DIKEMBE TAKING SOME DAY OFF TO GO BACK TO OUR VILLAGE IN COTE DIVORE WE COLLECT BIG PAY FROM UR BOX PACKAGE AN WE GIVE SOM OUR MONEY TO OUR FRENDS AND FAMALY OK?? WRITE TO BOSSMAN RODMAN AN TELL HIM WE DELVER PACKAGE TO U AND U GO BACK TO NIGERIA A HAPPY MAN NNOW WE WILL CALL U SOONEST AND MAKE DEAL OK IF U TELL RODMAN U COLLECT BOX AN ALL IS OK??? UR BOX A TRU BLESSING FROM GOD WE TANK HIM FOR BRINGING US GOOD PAY NOW TO HELP US BUY MANY TINGS OK??

ONE LUV

I'm sure Archie will be glad to know that his money is being spent by UZUMBO and his crew. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm sure Archie will be glad to know that his money is being spent by UZUMBO and his crew.

Me too! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.....I figured he thought the whole thing was a farce. But he still believes there is a package! If everyone is so evil and psycho, why would he even believe in a package unless it is just his greed showing thru.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a lot of consumer electronics in that package right?

Seems the driver could be handing some of them around to his mates too.

Imagine the lad believing all those goodies slipping away from him!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my, he's still invested! How brilliant. A wonderful laugh to begin my day. Laughing Laughing Laughing
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
why would he even believe in a package unless it is just his greed showing thru.

Have you met Mr. Labowski and Big X?

When you have a lad truly vested, this is what happens.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwares, it just baffled me that if he thought the characters were psycho and returned home so quickly, that he would still have "faith" in the package. Amazing. Someone could get a phD studying the effects of greed on human behaviour thru this!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps it short and sweet with UZUMBO:

Quote:
You are a fool

Moses checks in with him:

Quote:
My son,

I have been very busy with church duties as of late. Roger has notified me that you are having difficulties with collecting your Welcome Package. Please tell me, have you received it and are you now in possession of it? What is your current status in regards to the Welcome Package. This has taken much longer than any of us anticipated and I understand that this has put undue pressure on you, so I am willing to disregard the hurtful statement that you just made towards me. Please give me an update when you can. It is imperative that you begin to use the money that we provided to you in order to help you villagers and begin convorting them to the ways of the Old Gods.

Pastor Moses

And a long winded rant. It looks like he's been doing a bit of Googling... and perhaps seen some of our past work...

Quote:
I refuse to agree that you're innocent of the conspiracy that is happening, cos everything about you, Roger and the shipping company that you claim to send welcome through is false.

How can you make mistake of sending package to an Islamic country, I risked my life and traveled there. The company has no phone that I can contact them with, who operate that kind of business in this century? I walked the entire Street of Mali Bero where they claim that their office is located. No one knows where the country is located. They have never heard of this company. I went to the cargo terminal at the airport and asked the director, he said such company doesn't exist in niamey.

But I keep receiving mail from <snip> one Dennis Rodman who claim to be the regional manager and a stupid nasty Uzombo who claim to be the driver of the company.

None of these 3 people send their phone number for easy access for my to get access to them in niamey if truly that they are who they claim they are.

The Uzombo said that he has stolen my package and is going to is country Ivory Coast to lavish it. Very Happy

This entire game is plotted by few individuals which I know that you are part of, when I search on the Internet and saw a lot of scam story about you and Roger, vigil Hilts, Eric and Uzombo.

Now tell me, how are you innocent of these accusations?

If you want me to believe you, you will have to call my cell phone today and let's talk on the phone. +2348-XXXX.

To me you all are psychos who are interested in misbehaving with the Internet. Laughing

Call my cell number let's talk to clear my doubts about you.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is UNACCEPTIBLE! The Church of the Old Gods needs to file suit against GPS!!! Twisted Evil

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is concerned that Archie is resorting to blasphemy:

Quote:
It really hurts me to see you talking like that, and it is making me very confused. Why are you blaspheming against the Old Gods? And why are you calling all of us bad names when we have done so much for you? Is Satin causing you to turn back into a heathen unbeliever? What happened to you in Nigeria? You never explicated weather you got the package or not?

I am getting very worried about you, Archie. I know you have had trouble using the phone, but I think you need help and you should call me immediately. My number is <snip> if you have forgot it.

I'm sure he'll love those subtle digs at his intelligence.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X has asked for a little help keeping Archie in the dark. Moved here for a few days.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He must have discovered the Eric and Franklin saga in the Main Scambaiting Forum

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're rumbled. Archie found his thread on Eater:

Quote:
I am done with your games, every of our emails is on 419 eaters. I saw it yesterday.

Are you okay now?

So stop acting innocent in the shit, I am done with you and your miserable old Gods.

Stop messaging me.

Roger will play dumb for a while, and Hilts will reach out again. Maybe we can convince him that he didn't see what he thinks he saw, or that Eater is a hacker forum. But I suspect that the bait is wrapping up.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tested Archie's assertion that he googled things, and he wasn't lying, it led me right to 419 eater. I wonder if he will spread the word to others scammers or just sit at his faith monument and ponder deep questions. He probably is not the most popular person in town right about now.

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame! Still was a heck of a ride through, especially for Archie I assume but not nearly as entertaining as it was for us.

Archie, if you are reading this, consider this a early Christmas gift from us, and just know this is what we do to keep scammer dog poop like you from preying on innocent victims.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sparky, what did you Google that led you here? We may be able to protect future baits by masking things, moving them behind a login, or editing old threads.

In any case, I don’t think he’s reading this specific thread now that it’s behind a login. But he definitely saw it, and we will have to try and convince him that he was imagining things or that he was hacked. Roger and Hilts will keep trying though. I have revived baits before through sheer persistence, we can do it again.

If the bait is done, I think we had a pretty good run. From this lad, Mr L and I got several bank accounts, application forms with hand-drawn illustrations, a trophy picture, a ton of wasted phone credit, a sand timer, a book from the Bible copied out by hand, a monument of faith, and now a 4 day safari. Not too shabby.

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Big X when I search UZUMBO the third result leads me to the Eric and Franklin saga in 419eater not protected by a login

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X, in the google search bar I entered "Archie, GPS package" and it led directly to 419 eater. The top two "hits" on my screen were to posts from here. The dates of the posts were March 26 and October 26.
I did other searches such as Church of Old Gods, Pastor Moses, and just mixed and matched key words from the thread. Archie by himself was nothing. (Archie comics aside) Match him with the GPS package and the trail led directly here. In a roundabout way, I guess you could say Archie without his package is nothing.
In a perverse way I wondered if the Lads have their own scambaiter-eater forum where they post things about avoiding a certain shipping company or not calling a befuddled man in England named Lenny.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still quite satisfied with the outcome. I suspect that Archie was nearly broken anyways, and probably wouldn't have done much more with us aside from begging for money. We will continue to play along, if for nothing more than to keep that small shred of doubt in his mind about everything that has happened.

To UZUMBO:

Quote:
Take the fucking cash and the whole damn electronics.

To hell with your miserable life. And stop messaging me bastard.

And to Rodman:

Quote:
Hey bastard, I got all your childish pranks.

I just realized that I am being fooled around with this whole circuit of psychological derail bastards. Laughing

You, Moses Malone, Roger, Eric, Vigil Hilts, Uzombo any your fellow animals.

Got to see it on 419 eaters, yeah.

So, the game is over. You won. Cool

Stay away from me.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger pleads ignorance:

Quote:
I don't understand, what is this 419 eaters? What do you mean our emails is their? Your not making any since.

Archie, are you feeling ok? I am wondering if may be your not rite in the head and that is why your saying all these horrible things about the Old Gods.

I expect to get another rant in response, if at all.

limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Circuit of Psychological Derail Bastards" is maybe the best description of the baiter community I've ever seen.

Even though it's likely over a bit early, great job. Most impressive to me was the the monument of faith with its beautifully paved walking path and professionally-made stonework bench. It will be there years in the future as a pleasant reminder for him.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may not work but it looks to my like evil hackers have published these emails on 419 eater in order to steal the package. Shocked

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Circuit of Psychological Derail Bastards"

...we have GOT to make t-shirts.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant bait by Big X and Mr L who gave Archie a lot of pain and us a lot of laughs. Pity it was yet another ongoing bait rumbled a bit early because it was not behind a log-in. Perhaps now lads are a bit more Google savvy this needs to be addressed ?

"Circuit of Psychological Derail Bastards" - that has to be the lad quote of the year so far Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote Mr L gets the "Psychological Derail Bastard" Eater Tag

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic