SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reverend Eze - "Sand Timer" & 4 Safari trips

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,

It was at the end of March, when jose_cuervo started this topic: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=283274
Obviously, I tried to get the big prize for "the best trophy". After all, I only won the prize for "the ugliest trophy" Laughing , but this is important to me too!

- One of the idiots with whom I tried to work during that period is still caught in my hook.
- There are several phases of this story and I will show you all ... for now, let's start with the beginning!
- This is the story of Emanuel Ezze, from Nigeria.

The first stage - "The Bible Advocate": 01 april - 31 august

- I tried to get from my idiot a picture of him dressed in a lawyer's robe, with a white wig on his head + a fish and a bread.
- he sent me some stolen pictures from the internet, some fake documents and a lot of bullshits.
- he's a lazy... very lazy! He does not look very smart... a losing combination. Laughing

Characters of this stage:
Me: old Father Eduard Vasilescoo, from the well-known Church Laughing
The lad: Mrs. Christine Lagarde, from the International Monetary Fund (IMF)

His first message that came to me:
Quote:
bla, bla, bla... In view of the verification process and survey in the Joint Annual Meetings by IMF officials and other key International Financial Intelligence Agencies, It has been revealed that you have fully complied with the International statutory provision for the release of your payment under Article 102, section 36, SS 1a-2b of the 2014 International Financial policy. Prior to this effect, an irrevocable fund transfer authorization letter has been forwarded to the paying bank, First Bank Plc" to commence the transfer of your funds as appropriated to you as the beneficiary with Fund Allocation Approval Serial Number: OSB/629578/Nigerian/GFS63G.

This email is for those who are yet to receive their payments Contract/inheritance/winnings/compensation in any part of the world, With all due respect Sir/Ma, we apologize for the inconveniences and pains this delay might have caused you and note we had instructed for the release of your funds US$ 2,800.000.00, Kindly contact... bla, bla, bla

Father Eduard claimed he was already in contact with someone from IMF (Mr. Mark Ben) and already have paid 980 US dollars:
Quote:
Dear, good morning!

I'm already in contact with yours agent-in-charge Mr. MARK BEN and I paid initial fee ($ 980.00).
I'm waiting for my IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

Be blessed,
father Eduard

The lad:
Quote:
(IMF) INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
ADDRESS:700 19TH ST NW, WASHINGTON,
DC 20431, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR FUNDS
IMF Serial No: OSB/629578/Nigerian/GFS63G,

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that Mr.MARK BEN is a fraudster operating in AFRICA BENIN REPUBLIC. Alot of investigation has been carry out in AFRICA after you told me that you have paid $980.00 for International Clearance Certificate, It was revealed before the authority by James Roaf, Senior Regional Representative (I.M.F), That Mr.MARK BEN have been operating in AFRICA BENIN REPUBLIC collecting monies from people as IMF Senior Regional Representative Africa telling them he has $2.8million USD INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT deposited With him deliver.

Please stop further conversation with Mr.MARK BEN to avoid more impersonation and you are to forward your details as follows immediately 1. Your Full Name......(2)Home Address:....(3)Country/State:...(4)Phone Number:.....(5)ID Card/passport:.....(6)Occupation:....(7)Age:......As soon as we confirmed your information your payment will be release from the headquarters.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully;
Christine Lagarde Managing Director
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

Father Eduard is very upset to hear all of this, because he has just made another payment to that impostor... this time it's a big sum: $127,000. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I can not believe it !!!
We send to Mr. Mark Ben another 2 payments, for a Tax Clearance Certificate and for a Drug Free Certificate.
We spend 127,000 dollars.

I'm shocked and very angry!
Be blessed,

My idiot remained caught in hook:
Quote:
(IMF) INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
ADDRESS:700 19TH ST NW, WASHINGTON,
DC 20431, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR FUNDS
IMF Serial No: OSB/629578/Nigerian/GFS63G,

Dear Beneficiary,

In your previous email, you told me you have paid $980 for IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE as the investigation is going on you paid another 127,000 dollars for a Tax Clearance Certificate and for a Drug Free Certificate without informing the authority. I have told you before to cease communicating with Mr. Mark Ben he is a crook and imposter because of this we have stop any transaction from Benin Republic Cotonou until we are through with our verification.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully;

- Many messages followed, from one side to the other... from April, to August. I do not write them here anymore because they are irrelevant.
- All this time I've been trying to get MY TROPHY ... so much wanted trophy! Laughing

old Eduard:
Quote:
Dear Madam Lagarde,

If you really tell me the truth and only the truth, then a legal statement made by your lawyer and a picture of him are not some impossible tasks. Right?
Be blessed Madam, in the name of our sacred Holy Lamb!
father Eduard

My idiot tried to send me just crap.
Quote:
Are you telling me to contact the attorney of the United States concerning these matter? Like i said before am not interested of this because of you said to me but us to move forward, I will contact the attorney general of the United States and New FBI Director to look into this matter and it will requires them to travel to Africa Benin Republic for a proper investigation of Mr. Ben whom you paid the money to. Just calm we shall get to the root of this whole matter you are wellcome.

My regards to your family.

- Okay, it's time to put many people on stage...
- I sent him many other "fake" messages that the church received from "the fake FBI agents and fake IMF directors."
- I created the impression that I am about to pay $625,000.

My lad:
Quote:
I received your email and thanks for the update from both, Note the email has been forwarded to the new acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe here Washington D.C after several reviewed by the CIA boss other intelligence agency concerned over the impersonation. Please do not respond to Mark Ben , Patrick Brown , Albert Essenin , Uzoka Wuhku , Umoukelani any more because we don't have any Regional Office in Benin if you had verified before any procedure payment you would have known.

The New acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe and CIA boss including other intelligence agency will have a meeting later today concerning the on going issue. I will get in touch with you after their meeting to know what they have to say before any further instruction.

Old Edward is already scared of all these problems, so he insists on receiving a "legit" lawyer's photo:
Quote:
Dear my daughter, as I already saying in my previous massage to you, I will not pay more money until I will be convinced about the TRUTH.
So, let me repeat:

OUR CHURCH WILL NOT PAY ANY MONEY UNTIL WE WILL SEE YOUR'S LAWYER REAL PHOTO EVIDENCE:

- LIKE IN BIBLICAL PARABLE, WITH JESUS AND FISHERMEN,
- DRESSED IN CEREMONIAL ROBE AND WHITE WIG,
- IN LEFT HAND HE WILL TAKE A BREAD,
- WITH HIS RIGHT HAND HE WILL PUT A BIG FISH ON HIS HEAD.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
father Eduard

The lad send me a photo stolen from here: http://www.supremecourt.ie/SupremeCourt/sclibrary3.nsf/PageCurrent/EB2A0F4426A17788802575C1003CC6EC?opendocument&l=en
Quote:
Dear Beneficiary Eduard Vasilescoo,

I received your email, Don't be scared of anything we are strongly behind you. If you are getting too much scam letters then open another email for your safety purpose. Sequel to your request, You mean i should send you my personal lawyer working identity or just photograph or the Attorney General of the United States? Moreover the name of my lawyer is Gerard Henson Esq. View the photo and get back to me immediately.

I look forward to your response as soon as possible you view the photo and let me know if there's any question.

Yours Faithfully.

Old Eduard is unhappy because the photo does not meet the initial requirements:
Quote:
Madamme Lagarde,
That picture is not good for anything, because it does not respect the themes of the Bible parable: One fish on his head and one bread in his hand!

My idiot:
Quote:
I sincerely sent you what you requested for. If you are not convince enough, create a chance to visit our office so that you will see my lawyer face to face since you said the picture is not good for anything. I think that is the best thing you can do. Feel free to comply with Commercial Bank International to enable you evacuate your fund from Commercial bank of Dubai.

Eduard thinks some hackers have entered Mrs. Lagarde's computer and modified the message... the old man insists he wants to see a "biblical" picture.
Quote:
Madamme Lagardere,
Here's WHY I insist that your lawyer's picture be a "religious".
Look here: http://www.supremecourt.ie/SupremeCourt/sclibrary3.nsf/PageCurrent/EB2A0F4426A17788802575C1003CC6EC?opendocument&l=en
As you can see, there are already some crooks who stole your lawyer's photo and claim to be someone else.
So he had tricked us, that bastard Umukelani and took us nearly 500,000 dollars last year. I do not want to remember all the lost money with Mark Ben (more than $127,000).

So, if you want my trust, please send a photo that respects Jesus' sermon on the seashore:
- the lawyer dressed in a robe and white wig
- fish on his head
- bread in his hand

That's the only proof I'm asking. It's the only photograph that makes me believe your words. After that we can collaborate 100%.

- There followed very many and very looooong messages in which we quarreled... he sent me nonsense, I refuse to collaborate. Old Eduard insists on that "biblical" photo.
- I received some trophies at that time, but they were totally unimportant and worthless for me.

- All my efforts to get a picture of the idiot dressed in a lawyer's robe, with a head wig, with a bread in one hand and a fish on his head, failed.
- It was the end of August an I was already bored with all this story... so, I tried another story approach.

The story will continue!
=======================

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:54 am; edited 38 times in total
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oho! another Birlic baiting tale..... Looking forward to seeing the twists and turns of this one.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The second stage - "The Church - the wicked plan": end of august - first days of september

- I tried to get him (my idiot) to join the Church, thinking I can got some funny trophies from him.
- As I said earlier, he is extraordinarily lazy and the collaboration with him is not easy at all... Father Eduard has patience, but everything has a limit! Laughing
- I introduced a new character, Eduard's assistant: Georgian Minhaturan... a diabolical man who proposed to our idiot to work together and steal the money from the church. Guess what? Laughing
- Of course, before we can get to the moment the church will pays the money, the idiot must meet certain conditions... become a member of the congregation and send some documents.

Me: old Father Eduard Vasilescoo, from the well-known Church Laughing
Me: Georgian Minhaturian, Eduard's assistant... an diabolical, evilish man
The lad: Emanuel Ezekhiel, Reverend in Lagos - Nigeria

In order to be able to change my story, from the previous stage (with the IMF shit and all the millions of dollars fund), at the current stage, old Eduard wrote to Mrs. Lagarde (our idiot) a message explaining that the Church does not want to get involved except in humanitarian causes... in the same message is presented also the new character: Eduard's assistant.
Quote:
Dear Miss Lagarde, good morning!

Following the discussions with my assistant Georgian, related to all this internet frauds, I made the decision not to invest in any financial operation.
Church money will only be invested for our main purposes: orphanages, charity activities, building new churches, humanitarian aid, etc.
You can use your fund money for something else, precisely there are many people who can be helped with these funds. Help another people!

May the Holy Lamb bless you and guide you in the future!
father Eduard

- At the same time, Eduard's crook assistant approaches the idiot (who was still acting as Mrs. Lagarde).
- This is my classic approach, when using the character "impostor assistant"... so I've "recycled" replicas from other old forum's stories.
Quote:
You are a scammer, but I don't care. I'm also a thief and I want to steal a lot of money, so all I need is an reliable african partner.
You are able to follow some simple guidelines and we do big money?

Now here's what you don't know. Father Vasilescoo is a rich naive old man with only half his mind left. It was a good boss, I admit it.
He has MILLIONS and I want us to work together to get it.
He's old enough and stupid enough to believe YOU and he trusts ME. Can you understand this simple, or not?

Let's be sure that we understand each other.
I am in complete control of this situation and you will follow my instructions exactly for us both to profit. A lot of profit.
There's indeed the chance for us to pull several million euros out of this feeble old fool.

There is nothing for you to lose and much for you to gain, my friend.
It costs you nothing but a little of your time and, at the end, we can share of all that we can steal.

And no, you won't be sending any "inappropriate" messages to father Vasilescoo unless I allow it.
I am in complete control of his computer. Are you in, or not?

Don't fuck me and you'll be rich. If you do not cooperate, I will find another little african to work with.
Fools elders from the church have big money to spend, it's a shame for us not to take advantage of them.
You understand this simple game? You can do it with me?
Georgian

To my surprise, the idiot did not try to deny (as many of them do):
Quote:
I read your email and the answer to your email is yes am in, let me know what to do. The email i forwarded to you is from father Eduard i know he believe you and trusts you as well because he told me to get in contact with. I will never let you down since you have given me the opportunity to work with you in order to get big money.

I am an Africa men Nigeria and my real name is Amadi George.

I await your Reply
Thanks and Bless you.

- Georgian (the crook assistant of Eduard) presents "the action plan"... the win-win prospects are very good. The church is rich, Eduard is naive.
- Of course, there will be a few things to do before you can ask for money from the church. Laughing
Quote:
My friend,

The church where these idiots are active is located in Romania, in one of the mountain provinces.
The head of MUIE church is His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie, best good friend to my boss. My boss (father Eduard Vasilescoo) is the main sponsor of the church and all his money is spent on religious and humanitarian activities: orphanages, church buildings, poor people, etc.
I'm Georgian Minhaturian and I'm personal assistant of father Vasilescoo Eduard. I'm full empowered on his bank accounts, I'm his "right hand" from many-many years (more than 20 years). It's clear for you? OK, let's get started!

1) What's your real name? In what country/city are you living in real life?
- Amadi George sounds like hell, right? If you really want to work together, will be necessary for you to have a "valid african" name. For "credibility of the story".
- I do not want to see your real fucking ID papers, but I need a "valid name" for you.

2) You have to gain the trust of my old boss Eduard Vasilescoo.
- Make him believe that his money will be invested in a serious job: an orphanage for poor children, a some fucking church building, whatever... everything is at your fingertips.
- He is a very religious man, so can you seriously consider this "church building operation". But the final decision is to you, because you have to be good at this.
- Last year, in August, he was tricked by someone in Nigeria and he lost almost $500,000. Now, that old idiot are more cautious. More cautious!
- But, nevertheless, he still wants to invest in Africa, for new church buildings. And all the rest of stupid priests from MUIE church agreeing this idea. God, what idiots!
You can believe that they still want to spend money in Africa, for to build a new Cathedral? Jesus, what fools!

3) You must pretend to be a Christian man. You have to pretend that you wants to become a member of their Church (because those idiots doing business only with other members of their faith).
- If you tell them you're a Christian, then join the church formalities are relatively simple.
- I do not know exactly, maybe they need a religious picture, some paper application to join the cult, something like that. Nothing complicate.

Our luck is that these idiots already have a subsidiary MUIE church in Mosambique and "we will go on the road already trodden".
- I can plead to my boss Eduard for you to be named "their" Local Reverend and also "their" Project Manager (for the construction of the new church there).
- From what I know, you have to found a free land for construction of the church (in reality, you're going to photo-shoot a camp and pretend like that is "Land for sale").
- There will be some documents/acts to be photoshop-made (I hope you're doing well in this regard).
- Must will be to complete some paperwork relating to the price of construction materials and the cost of workers.
- Surely you (as Local Reverend) must seek for a few people about who you can pretend to be "the new members" of "the new MUIE church community".
Any payment will be made by "legal" invoice, and here prices must be tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands dollars.

4) So, shortly, for we can take them all this money, you need to have patience with them (they are just some old idiots) and to make them believe things coming very well to the church yard.
- They have monthly meetings at their Church, where they discuss and approve all the payments.
- The budget for building the church in Tete (Mozambique) was $1.9 million, and I want to get as much (maybe a little more).
- We need to gather as many-many bills as we can, so that we can make one large big payment (I want to get from them an amount between 2.2 and 2.4 million dollars).

We will needs a valid (real) bank account where we have access only you and me! Nothing else!
- I have to make my passport ready and I have to prepare to run away the country immediately after "we pay all the bills for the church."
- The money will goes into this account, and there we can divide the whole amount. After my calculations, we will have approximately 1 million each of us.
- I am going to need to know where (what city/country) you really are, because I need to buy plane-ticket in advance.
- The "new church" must be "builded" there! You surely will be asked about a city in your country, where "we" to build a church.
Be very careful! "Your" bank account must match your country! We can not have an account from USA, and the church building to pretend it is in Nigeria. OK?
We have to prepare well ALL the details so our story to be more credible.

- I am tired to remain only with crumbs from his rich table. I want to be rich, because I am next to him for twenty years and I deserve this.
- If you work with me, you will be rich too, because the old fool is full of money.
- In all his accounts, this old fool are more than seven million dollars. I can manage to take enough money and both of us we can arrange our lives. For ever!

Remember! I work with money for over 2 decades and I know the deal... I know how to do money disappear here and appear elsewhere.
We should not let our footprints behind, because I'll have to disappear from here after doing the "final payment".
I do not want to talk on the phone because Romania is a OTAN member (a military alliance) and all phone conversations are recorded and kept in a security archive.
After we steal the money, the police will be in my footsteps, and I do not want to be tied to any kind of detail.

Personal Note: I do not use the phone in my baiting stories because I do not know how to speak English (I learned from magazines and Internet).

Do not try anything stupid with me, you'll regret it deeply!
The arrangement is honest and we can enrich both.
The rest of details remain to discuss them at the right time.

I control all the situation, I have the rich fool guy in my hands, I am the man who can "pay" money... you just have to trick him, for to believe anything.

Think carefully and tell me if you're with me. I know how they think and understand how they react. We can convince them to pay a lot of money if you listen to me and do exactly as I say. You have to understand that they are some naive elders who are obsessed with their religion. So all we have to do is convince them that you are the right person to build their own church.

You must be good at false (fake) documents & photos and you must be respectful with all this old fucking idiots. If you want to be my partner, we can start to discuss with more details.

My idiot (from the still active account of the IMF director):
Quote:
Let me be straight forward to you, My real name is Emanuel Ezekiel, and i live in the city of Lagos Nigeria which is the largest city in Africa, remains one of the fastest growing cities on the planet. Me and your boss has been communicating for more than three months now and and he told everything how he lost almost $500,000 in Kanu Nigeria and another one again recently from Benin Republic but is obvious because Kanu is a Muslim part of Nigeria not Christian.
Personal Note: Here I understand how well it is hooked in my hook.

I am not pretending to be a Christian man, I am a good Christian and not Muslim. So i will work as you said with you all i need from you is truth because without the truth our plans won't work well as planned.

Your boss Eduard Vasilescoo told me to get in contact with you concerning the $2.8Million Dollars offer from the IMF in which i am acting as the (IMF) and that is why he asked me to contact you . I am just telling you now because you have opened up to me what is in your mind and am grateful to work with you in good faith. Are you on Facebook or whats-pp? so that we can be communication always this is the only way we can work together without any error.

I will abide to all your instruction in order to make our plan both of us work together and achieve this goals. Let me know the next step tofollow.

Georgian:
Quote:
Ok Emanuel, first of all I need some honest answers from you. Depending on them, we will decide what is happening.

#1 - How good are you with the fake documents and pictures? We'll need that. Even if they are just some old idiots, we still have to present papers, approvals, adhesions, and the rest of the shit. I can do my job here and I can convince them that you are the providential person and you will fit for their purpose. But you must be able to support this story with some fake papers and photographs. Are you capable?
#2 - I have been preparing this plan for almost a year, so I have all the well-established details. You will need to enroll in their church because idiots trust only members of their community. Are you really prepared to claim to be a Christian and want to become a member of their church?
#3 - You will need to claim that you are able to gather a number of followers, so you can "create" the minimum number of parishioners necessary to the foundation of the local community. Documents will need to be signed, they'll need pictures of those people. Are you able to produce them?

Be honest and answer to my questions. We'll go over to the concrete details and I will explain you everything you need to know. With all necesarry things for to be able to can start our affair.

Emanuel (from the same old IMF account):
Quote:
#1 Question: Yes am very good in fake documents and pictures all you need to do is to give me sample of the documents and pictures so that it will look ok.

#2 Like i said before am good Christian so let me know how am going to enroll in the church and i will become a member of their church. Now you are the head you will be directing me on what to do to avoid mistake ok, so that our plans can work together without any error.

#3 Yes i will gather a number of followers as you requested, But i stay in the city of Lagos Nigeria, What i will do the pictures of people and Documents which they will need to sign.

I will be sending you email from my yahoomail box starting from tomorrow and please don't let me down as i have trusted to do this business with you in good faith, Because of this i won't have time to do my jobs again only focus on this plans in order to work it out so that we can smile at the end.

Georgian:
Quote:
Okay, we can start tomorrow. I'm here for any advice you need. I know how they think and understand how they react. If we succeed in gaining their trust, then our success is assured.
The first step is to send a introduction message to my boss Eduard and tell him that you are a good Christian and ask for help for your community of parishioners.
Tell him you had a flood, or a storm, or a fire that destroyed people's homes and you need help. Whatever you want.

For now you MUST NOT mention anything about their church, so they will not become suspicious!
I control Eduard's computer, so I'll show her your message and I'll make him come in contact with you.
Be respectful and patient, because he is a crazy old man who can be extraordinarily annoying. But he has the money we want!

Watch out for an important aspect: Answer him as soon as he writes you to get his attention!
He is somewhat senile and sometimes forgets what he already knew. There is no problem, but you will have to repeat the things you have told him.
I will be with him and I will prepare him as it should. OK?

I'd like to see the message for my boss before you send it to him. For a double check, okay?

After 2 days, our idiot wrote to Georgian from his new account... the "official" account of Reverend Emanuel Ezekiel:
Quote:
I have been working towards the foundation plan that is why you haven't hear from me. I will contact your boss today but before i send it to me i will pass i to you as said previously on your email.

You can contact me here this is my private box OK.
Emmanuel

Georgian's answer:
Quote:
Hello Emanuel,Let's start with a short message in which you say you are a Christian and ask for help for your community. You must present yourself politely, because I have already told you that the elders are proud and appreciate respect. I will take care that Eduard will see the message and I will convince him to help your community. Ok?

- Here comes the episode that really annoyed me ... until now, the idiot was boring and somewhat funny.
- From now on, it has become my "enemy" and I want to punish him.

The lad:
Quote:
I got your email but i want us to start from the Hurricane Harvey devastated entire areas of Texas in United States, I Think that will give us quicker money to process the plan in our community parish. I will send you the email if you agreed with me then we go ahead from there.

Georgian:
Quote:
Emmanuel, sorry for delay but I went with Eduard to the monastery and the orphanage. If you let me be honest with you, I want you to know that your plan is a full bullshit, because:
- that hurricane is somewhere in the United States,
- United States are much richer country than Romania,
- Why do you think they opened that branch in Mozambique? Because there they found a community of poor people who needed help.
In the best case, IF where we convince him to donate something to a community in America..... what the fuck do we solve? We'll steal $30,000 - 50,000 and that's it all. Emanuel, building a church costs 2 million!!! That's the money I want to take, not the coins gathered at a charity ball. You understand me? I want to make serious money.

The idiot insists and annoys me even harder:
Quote:
Look we have to start from somewhere because we will need money to perfect our plan unless you are capable of raising money. I have started telling people about the community parish that is coming soon and we need money to influence many people so i can take a picture with them Ok. If you can assist no problem but if not you will have to convince your boss to raise funds to hurricane victims in United States American.

Georgian:
Quote:
Did not you understand anything I told you? If we want the church to help someone with funds, then we have to find poor people. America is a rich country, and those idiots from the church will not accept making payments for people in a rich country. Even if I convince Eduard, we'll lock up at the Council of Elders. It's a great risk for us. Do you want to risk compromising our entire operation, for some few, hypothetical money? I know the way they think and I warn you very seriously that the risk is great. I am not referring to the fact that we will not be able to "pay the victims of the hurricane in America", but that we will lose their trust of this old idiots. Do you want to risk? Do you think it's worth it? Ok, let's do it but remember I do not want you to blame me if we're gonna make it wrong. Ok?

Our idiot becomes insolent and try to ask money from me:
Quote:
No! I don't have money for expenses for this project. This is not matter of scamming ourselves, I am telling you the truth honestly so don't think am trying to scam you for how much? I can see there is no trust yet, Please i don't want to waste my time and after that i will be regretting it if so let me back off.

Georgian:
Quote:
Without an african partner, the project can not be successful. All you have to do is to fool those idiot old people that you can lead a building site. But if you do not want to get involved, then I'll try to find someone else available. Eduard gets scamm mails every day. Perhaps another african man will want to earn some money. The decision is yours, I have no way of influencing this

Our idiot explain me what the "philosophy" of Nigerians is:
Quote:
Is obvious you haven't travel to Africa before, if you have traveled you will know that Nigeria is the giant of Africa. and if you doubt google it and get back to me. Presently the masses are suffering seriously and this old idiots are angry mobs people they need money before anything they are capable to show you building site once you gave them something. So you mean you can't fund this project to work since you are the head of the whole thing, Because it won't work out without funding Nigeria is all about give and take and that is the only out to success.

Another message, also from him:
Quote:
If you are serious with me you have to bring out money from your pocket , not even your boss money because we are heading somewhere. You already thinking of scam this early stage when we have not even started. I need money more than you cause i am family man with 3 children, can i be working without feeding my family? answer me?

Georgian find a "solution":
Quote:
Look what my idea is. Let's start off slowly and build slowly. The first step is to get your personal appointment as Local Reverend and (maybe we can also do this) as Church Project Manager. You will have monthly salary, so it will not be a problem to get some expense money. Then we go to the large project with the church building. What do you think?

My idiot:
Quote:
Am ok with it.

The story will continue!
========================

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Garbo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how the lad can keep the concept of being “a good Christian” completely separate from his planned thievery!
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
It's like mafia dons going to church on Sunday or narcos wearing necklaces of patron saints.

Awesome to see another brilliant Birlic bait under way.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story is far from the end, but now I have no time to write it all... in RL I will have one busy weekend. I think just Monday I will continue with the adventures of Reverend Emanuel.

However, as a short summary until Monday:

- Emanuel accepted to work with Georgian (the crook assistant).
- After a while, they quarreled. Badly! With serious insults! Laughing
- Georgian (assistant) falsified some pictures and told all the Elders in the church that our idiot Emanuel is an homosexual and a man who's fucking his own goats.
- Emanuel wrote denial letters directly to the Great Cardinal Euphrosie. Laughing
- Euphrosie trusts the idiot, asking him to tell everything.
- Minhaturian (assistant) poisons Nectarie (the secretary of the church)... destroys all church computers... and runs with stolen money from the church account ($ 800,000).
- Secretary of the church Nectarie dies poisened, along with other 5 priests... Georgian is being prosecuted for murder.
- Cardinal Euphrosie asks for help to our idiot. our idiot accept!
- The criminal is caught, after 2 weeks, at the Bulgarian-Macedonian border.
- The church organizes a charity ball. Total amount of collected money: ~$18,000.
- The church wants to send this money to the idiot... and also the church will send an "Courtesy package" (laptops, phones, video cameras, printers)... the idiot chose the desired products from one virtual store.
- The electronics package will be sent to Nigeria... we will use a very reliable delivery company. Laughing
- The collected money will be paid into the bank account (I already reported the idiot's account).

Now, we have reached the point of one decisive vote:
- The Elderly Council must vote for the November Charity Bonus ($18,000 + Courtesy Package):
a) Reverend Emanuel - in Lagos Nigeria
b) Father Chipoka - in Canete Peru.

I already know, as of now, that Emanuel will win the big prize. Laughing

- I have reported his bank account... I'm convinced there will be a mess and the money will be put together with the electronic products in the Courtesy package. Correct? Laughing
- I have his address. The Courtesy package will leave next week... he will never reach him!
- Maybe together we'll be able to send the idiot to Safari... the idiot deserves to travel!
- I have this phone number... I'll need your help with phones conversations. If someone will wants to get involved in the story, it will be my pleasure! clapping

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds hilarious! I think you may have another Mr. Humphere in the making.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- I do not believe this. My idiot is sooo lazy!
- You will see when I will tell the rest of the stages... he refused to send a video-testimony telling "how Minhaturian tried to corrupt him."
- Cardinal Euphrosie offered $ 20,000 as a reward for "active participation in the conviction of Georgian Minhaturian, that criminal bastard". Laughing

Well? Guess what!
Our idiot refused to send any video material... the pretext was that he has no smartphone available and that no one in the village wants to help him with a video recording. Wtf? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Third stage - "The Church - admission" - end of august - september 15

- The idiot (Emanuel Ezze) is complicit with Georgian (Eduard's assistant).
- Our idiot must send all the documents necessary for joining the church.
- old Eduard constantly encourages him.
- Georgian, the impostor assistant, controls the old Edward's computer.
- The idiot sends almost nothing... he hears himself, pretends to be sick several times and postpones everything.

Me: old Father Eduard Vasilescoo, from the well-known Church
Me: father Nektarie, Secretary of the Church
Me: Cardinal Euphrosie, Head of the Church

The idiot sends a "presentation message" to Father Eduard, according to the strategy made with the Georgian (the impostor assistant):
Quote:
Good day Sir Eduard Vasilescoo,

I am Reverend Emanuel Eze from Federal Republic of Nigeria, I leave in the city of Lagos and i am a genuine Christian, I love God and fear and respect him so much because Jesus Christ died for my sake in cross of Calvary . and also am a man that love humanity, there is a floods disaster in my Community of parishioners that need some aid to help them put a roof on their head, and I have been looking for the means to carry out this quest to save lives of the average middle man in my community of parishioners.

Thank you very much for your consideration into our very own world that is full of suffering, hunger, homeless and starvation, I will be glad to hear from you sir may you continually be bless above all. As soon as this problem is solved our community shall build a church with your name for your kindness.

May the peace and the love of God Almighty continually to be with you in Jesus Name
Reverend Emanuel Eze

father Eduard:
Quote:
Dear my son, dear Eze, be blessed!
Your name reminds me of the name of the great prophet Ezekiah, glorified to be his name!
Now, for ever and ever, amen! Hallelujah!
Laughing

- It is terrible when people suffer because of nature! But it is the will of God and the only way of salvation is intense prayer. May our Jesus will be with you!
- Yes, of course we can help your community. It is our duty as Christians and lovers of Jesus, as the Holy Lamb of entire humanity.
- But, before anything else, you have to know that our Church doing business only with members of our congregations. It's a rule of our Holy community. We help each other, between members of MUIE Church, from brother in Faith to another brother in Faith. From sister in Faith, to another sister in Faith! Amen!
- So, if you need some kind of help from our Church, you must agree to become member of our Faith.
- We are a Christian church from Romania (Eastern Europe) and we have orphanage and charity activities in our country and in Teete (in african country Mosambique).
- I will be delighted to help your poor community, but firstly you must agree to become a full MUIE members of the Church. You have to know that I'm delighted about your idea regarding a new Church building, but we can discuss this later. For the moment, I would like to focus on urgent and immediate things.
- I need more details about all tragedy there. I want to know if you are a true Christian man. I need to know if you have a family. I want to know you, as a brother in Faith.

I expect more details from you about the tragedy your people are going through.
With the help of Holy Faith, we will overcome all the obstacles and we will help people who need help and who have true Faith in their souls.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of Jesus, as our Holy Lamb!
father Eduard

Our idiot:
Quote:

I hereby acknowledged the receipt of your good response to help my community out of floods disaster that happened on the 21st of August 2017. When i got your email i summoned the whole community that affected by flood for public hearing of your good news, After the public hearing of your good message the whole community agreed to become a full members of MUIE Church and they also said they will like to have our own regional branch in our community as time goes on as MUIE Church regional branch in Nigeria since there is one in the country of Mosambique.

I am a true Christian man and the whole entire community are Christian, I gave my life to Christ since 2004 and ever since then i has been following Christian. I am a family man with 3 kinds leaving with my wife and kinds here in Nigeria. Thank you so much for accepting my community help and God Will continue to bless you and see you through in all your endeavors.
What is the next steps to follow to become a full member of MUIE church? Please let me know.

May the peace and the love of God Almighty continually to be with you in Jesus Name
Reverend Emmanuel Eze

father Eduard:
Quote:
Goog morning my dear son,

I'm glad to hear you again because we are (all of us) only sheep in Lord's army.
As the holy martyr Eustratia said in his epistle to the Tatar Khan: "Blessed are they who have nothing, for they will receive everything! If the power of their faith is great, then the mountains will return and the waters will break in before their eyes!"
We have had several days of deep meditation and intense prayer together with our group of believers. Every being, every soul, needs support and serious help.
Today it will be orphanage's day and just now I'm in front of my computer. I have tons of emails, you know the situation.
Please, contact our Church Secretary - father Nektarie ( secretary@church ) - or from our church "Contact" official page: <snip>

I already told him about you and he knows what it is all about. He is the person who deals with all the official papers of the MUIE church and will be able to guide you for becoming a full MUIE member.
I will be your spiritual mentor as a "celestial father" and I will support you with all necessary advice. I will also be your "sponsor", after you will act an active part of our community.
Please come back to me as soon as all the admission formalities are completed and as soon as you can talk to us in your new role as Local Reverend.
If you encounter any kind of problem, please contact me and I will help you with tips and ideas.

father Eduard

Our idiot:
Quote:
Good Day Father,
OK, Father Eduard Vasilescoo i will do as you said and get in touch with you.

Reverend
Emanuel Eze

In the same period of time, Georgian wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Hello Emanuel, we have good news!
I convinced Eduard to help you, so you have to answer his message. Tell him that you are honored and that your entire community is praying for his good and for the MUIE church.
Be respectful and polite! Tell him that you are brothers of faith and that you want to enroll in their church so that you can benefit from all the support. Ask him what the next steps are and what you have to do to become a full member of MUIE church.
Today these idiots do not know what their feast, so everyone is at the monastery and prays. They are having a party with food and a lot of drinks tonight (everyone likes to drink alcohol, although they will never recognize it), so do not expect too much stuff these days. Anyway, I convinced him that poor people in Nigeria deserve to be helped, so we are on the right track.
We have to be patient and not to be wrong! They are just old and bored men with a lot of money, and they like to be adored and respected.
I'll be there at Eduard's disposal, so I will not be able to talk to you until we come back home. Keep in touch!

Our idiot, to Georgian (assistant):
Quote:
OK, Thanks for your advice. I will contact him as soon as possible.

Our idiot, to secretary of the church:
Quote:
Hello father Nektarie,
I am Reverend Emanuel Eze and i was told to get in touch with you by father Eduard on how to become a full MUIE member.
Please let know how to enroll to becoming a full MUIE member i look forward to hearing from your directives regarding this issue.

Thank Sir and God Bless your church.
Reverend Emanuel Eze

Father Nektarie, secretary of the church, send to our idiot some materials (admission form, photo-model, questionnaire interview, etc.)
Quote:
Holy Lamb will bless your soul, Emmanuel Eze! Firstly you have to know that you have great protectors in our Holy Church. Father Eduard already talked very nice about you with our leader His Excellence Cardinal Euphrosie.

So, let me introduce myself properly.
- I'm father Nektarie and my position in MUIE church hierarchy is general secretary. I have a duty to take care of all documents out of the church and to check that all important documents are in order and well prepared.
- I am a practical man and do not like to talk too much.
- Please keep in mind all these aspects in your communication with me.
Ok, let's start the discussion regarding your registration as a member of MUIE community. His Excellence, our venerable Cardinal Euphrosie, God bless Him, he asked me for to you to apply the most simple admission procedure. So, regulation of our Church requires some steps, necessary and compulsory, for each new regular member of our Faith:

The first stage: "Your Faith - Presentation".

1) You have to fulfil a simple form of "Adhesion" to our MUIE Church:
- It is a standardized document, which I will send it to you attached to this message.
- It is written in Romanian, but I'll give you immediately all the details in English.
- Should be completed in capital letters (uppercase), in English (we will do all translation & notarization here in Romania).

2) You have to answer to some questions about our Holy Faith:
- Which's your prefered chapter in the Holy Book?
- Who's your favorite Saint personality of our Faith?
- Which is your favorite prayer. Why?

3) You have to send me your personal "Proof of Faith" photo-confession.
- Is just a personal picture that will confess your Faith in the sacred Holy Lamb (our MUIE church patron).
- Must be accompanied by "the sacred words of the Faith", printed on a large paper / cardboard.
- The photo must be done outside in sunlight. This requirement is related to some religious aspects of our Faith, but still not appropriate to go into such details now.
- For compliance I ask you to look on the church website, where you can see various pictures of other members of our church (from MUIE community which is pastored by Bishop Adamma in Teete).
- I'll send you our "sacred words of the Faith", that you can print directly.

4) Our honorable Cardinal, His Excellence Euphrosie told me that our generous brother & sponsor (father Eduard) strongly insisted for you to be ready to become a Local Reverend Local & Project Manager for our future Church construction. Is this true? In this case, I will send you another document to be completed (it's necessary just for Human Resources office - for monthly salary - and it's not related to your membership). You must print, fill out and scan back to me.

- Hence, things started to get harder ... the lazzy idiot did not respond promptly to messages and did not send the required materials.
- Followed two weeks of delays and whining.

Georgian, to our idiot:
Quote:
Emanuel, I heard a strange discussion this morning, after prayer, between Nektarie and my boss. Nektarie said he had answered to your message yesterday and you did not confirm that. I told you that you need to be careful with that old idiots. You must answer them as soon as you receive their messages, even if you have nothing to say. Just as a sign of politeness and respect for them and their faith. Ok?

Old Eduard, to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear Emanuel, may the Holy Lamb wil bless you.
In this morning I meet father Nektarie, and let me say you that He is very disappointed and did not stop saying that.
It's been almost a week, and you did not respond to His initial message, which shows a lack of respect for the Elders of our Church.
My dear son, if you are not in permanent contact with me and you are not serious, know that we will cease any future collaboration.
The MUIE Church is not a playground, and I'm not the man to play with our Faith.

Be blessed,
father Eduard

Georgian, again:
Quote:
First step for you is to reply to Nektarie's mail and say something like that: "Good day father Nektarie, I received the message from you and I will send all the documents as soon as I can."
This as a sign of politeness and respect for them. So you have to always do it!
Regarding the message, it seems that Eduard's request was accepted and it seems they ask you to become a full member of the church. These are enrollment formalities.
You need to fill in the formular of "adhesion to thei faith", you must send that picture with their holy sign ("I want MUIE and MUIE is my life!") and you have to fill in the questionnaire for employment on the next job of Construction Manager. Because you tell him that you are Reverend, I suggest that the "proof of faith" picture sent be made dressed in a proper outfit. Loan a reverend suit and dress with him to be as credible as possible.

- I will not post rest of all the messages, because they are somewhat similar... Eduard tried to make the idiot to send the papers.
- Georgian scolds the idiot and threatens him to give up the collaboration.
- The idiot came with all kinds of bullshit pretexts.

Our idiot, to father Eduard:
Quote:
Hello Father Eduard Good Day,

I am very very sorry for the delay Father Eduard it wasn't my fault, There was another heavy rain in our community that cause flood so were busy trying to shift our things to dry land along the line my laptop got spoiled i just fixed. As i speak to you now the rain is still falling but not as much too. The flood even affected my scanner that is reason why i have not be able to fill the form father Nektarie gave me.
Please Father Eduard pardon my apologizes i promise to adhere as soon as possible and i assured to send all the admission form to father Nectarie.
I will still talk to him now.

God Bless you and all the members of MUIE Church Amen.
Thanks Sir
R Emanuel Eze

Quote:

I am finding it difficult to fill the form from because my printer and scanner is bad. I have answer all the questions but the form is the problem now. Please help me or should i just fill it with ordinary writing? Kindly let me know.
Thanks Sir
R Emanuel Eze

Quote:

I went to hospital yesterday to run a test and after that the test result reviewed to the doctor i had a Typhoid and Malaria, and the doctor said i have to spend some days in the hospital to flush my system with drip. I don't know how long am going to stay at the hospital but the remaining admission required will be send immediately i returned from the hospital.

Thanks for your concerned Help and God Will continue to see you through and blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb.
Yours Son Rev Emanuel

Our idiot, to Georgian:
Quote:
Hello Partner Georgian,

I have a very big problem that i have been trying settle. You know i am family man someday are good and someday are bad. Anyway i have told your boss and other men that i will send the admission form as soon as possible i can. I just want to let you know because you are Partner please don't be offended.

Emanuel Eze

Our idiot, to Georgian:
Quote:
Hello Georgian.

I just told your boss that to cover the delay i cannot tell him am sick ok.
I will perfect all the document so don't scared we must get there i promised you unless you don't trust yourself.

Our idiot, to Georgian:
Quote:
Hello Georgett,

Brother i had a typhoid and malaria and the i have to stay at the hospital for proper treatment as the doctor said that is why i was silent a while. But no problem your boss just sent me message regards the admission form so i want you to send me the church website so that i can how people where carrying cardboard with the sacred words: "I NEED MUIE! MUIE FOR ME!" Once i see it i will do my own today and submit them.

Please i need your reply now i am waiting.

After 2 weeks of postponement, the idiot sent only this fucking shit picture:
===============================================

At this moment I was tempted to abandon all the story... simply, our Emanuel is too idiot, too lazy and too boring to let me continue. So I did not respond to his messages for few days.

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fourth stage - "The quarrel between Emanuel and Georgian - the crimes, money theft and the reward promised by the Great Cardinal" - september - october

- The story continues with the episode in which the Georgian gets angry and starts to insult the idiot.
- There are many threats, on both sides,
- The assistant Georgian denigrates the idiot, in front of church members,
- The assistant Georgian poisones some of the priests ... 5 of them die, including the secretary Nektarie
- The assistant Georgian is ruining the computers of the church to remove any evidence against him.
- The assistant Georgian steals $ 800,000 and runs away... is caught later.
- The great Cardinal Euphrosy wants to offer the reward for capturing and condemning Georgian ... the idiot Emanuel is invited to participate in the action.

Georgian, to our idiot, referring to the photo from the previous post:
Quote:
It's not good at all!
At the party Thursday evening they ate a meal at the monastery, cooked from forest mushrooms. It's a common thing for them, but now (from an unfortunate accident) there were some fucking poisonous mushrooms among the others. Half of the monks are in the hospital, in serious bad condition and we still do not know anything seriously about the evolution of their health. Doctors are optimistic, but I'm afraid for some of these old idiots. Poisoning in mushrooms attacks the kidneys, and treatment involves total blood filtration through dialysis. It's crazy situation here and no one is doing anything. Everyone prays for the health of those who's hospitalized. On the other hand, I saw those pictures and I want to tell you they are a big bullshit! Emma, these people are naive, they're old and idiotic person... but they're not mentally retarded! This picture is badly made, it is seen as being manipulated graphically! I have deleted your last messages from their computers so that they will do not see them. You must understand that for us, the white people, the blacks people are all the same, We can not really recognize the figures, just like in the case of Japanese or Chinese people. Everyone looks the same for us. You do not have to worry, so please make sure that you remake the picture correctly, just like the others on the website. I have also some good news for you but now I must go at the hospital. We talk later.

Our idiot, to Georgian:
Quote:
I am still working on it ok.

Georgian is very upset and starts insulting the idiot:
Quote:
Where the fuck are you and why do not you write anything? Eduard is going crazy, he asks me 10 times a day if I have any news from you. I told you that we are not allowed to make mistakes and that we should take advantage of their impatience, but you are lazy and incapable of doing a simple job to the end. I'm very angry Ema, I'm very angry!

Our idiot:
Quote:
Hey,

I don't like the way you call me lazy man. Right from the onset i told you we need money to finance this project fir it to work perfectly but you paid no attention to my word. I told you i had typhoid and malaria and i am receiving treatment, When there is life there is hope, I have perfected the pdf but remaining the cardboard. By tomorrow i will do the remaining ones to complete the admission.

Georgian, insulting idiot again:
Quote:
Are you angry when I say you are lazy? Seriously? Ema, I do not give 2 cents on your anger, I do not fucking care!
Whether you're serious and working as you should, or I'll look for another partner. I'm tired of your knees and your delays.

Already three weeks since you have to send a fucked Adhesion-form, a simple photo and a fucking shit questionnaire.
On the form I've helped you. Half the questionnaire, I completed it. I advised you what to do with those pictures.

How can you say I'm not interested in this operation? duard is sad because he thinks you've lost your faith and that's why you're not writing anything for him.
What am I to say him, that you are lazy?

Our idiot:
Quote:
You said the picture is not good enough to convince your boss and the rest of the church members. I want to do another one today or tomorrow.

Georgian:
Quote:
Emma, where the hell are you? Nektarie is coming out of the hospital today and I'm convinced he's gonna start working tomorrow. Precisely he will check his messages and he will talk to Eduard about "our business". You are a lazy idiot and I feel like losing all my patience with you. If we do not solve anything this week, I seriously warn you that I'll give up our collaboration and that I will look for another partner. Everyday I find spam in Inbox at Eduard's computer, so it will not be too hard to work with someone else.

Our idiot ask me for $2,000: Laughing
Quote:
We need money to perfect this and you know that so if you can send money like $2,000 let me know.

Georgian:
Quote:
It's a pity that you do not see the potential of the business and it's a pity that you do not try to overcome your "little" impostor's condition. There is a huge budget that will be spent, but you try to steal some small money from me. Okay, I'll look for another partner. Do not write to me back, because I understood everything. I wish you good luck in your life! Bye!

Our idiot try to blackmail Georgian:
Quote:
OK, Since you are threatening me i will expose your secret to them. After wasting much of my time for nothing you will see.

Georgian:
Quote:
You're a big idiot. Really you are, sorry for what I told you now.
We were very close to finishing with church admission formalities, but you are so lazy and so incapable.
"You do not see the forest because of the trees", it is a proverb that means you can not understand a complex situation because you are confused with insignificant details.
Do you remember that I asked you (at the beginning of our collaboration) IF you can produce some documents and some pictures? And you told me YES, you can.
BUT for almost a month YOU do not want / YOU can not / YOU are not able to fill in a simple shit form (without my help) and YOU do not want / YOU can not / YOU are not able to send 2 fucking photos??? What the fuck is wrong with you? As a representative of the church, you will be paid monthly. I told you that, right at the beginning. Now, after a month of delay due to you, YOU tell ME you do not want to work if I do not send $ 2000 to you? Jesus, you are a fucking moron!
Certainly I will find another partner. Eduard wants to spend his fucking money on building a cathedral, and I'm here for 20 years. I know all this things and I understand their wishes.
And I will be ready, with all the plan that you already know. Now, or over a week, or over a month, but I'll find someone who wants to work with me. I do not need your excuses and your pretexts for delaying the job.
You can not do anything, because I have control over Eduard's computer, and Eduard trusts me! I can tell him that I discovered that you are an impostor, just like the others who stole stolen money from the church.

Our idiot continues to threaten Georgian:
Quote:
Just continue to monitor the computer because the day fail to do so the whole entire church will see your evil plan.

All the your statements concerning your plan will be exposed.

Georgian insults the idiot... all things are clear, from now on there is no possibility of reconciliation:
Quote:
Are you threatening me? Really? Are you sure about that?
You're just a bastard, stupid and small... and you're not good for anything!
I am already in touch with two other scammers, so it will not be a problem for me to find a partner to share the money of these old idiots.
You will die poor and hunger, fucking little imbecile!
I fuck you, I fuck your mom ass and I fuck even your ugly sister!

I will tell everyone in the church that you are a real homosexual and a pedophile and that you like to have sex with goats. Ahh, of course, I will tell them that you already have made me some sexual proposals.
These old idiots hate such behaviors, so you will have no credibility anymore. The fact that you have sex with your goats is something unforgivable in the eyes of these religious old idiots.

Our idiot:
Quote:
I will continue to send the email until they get it and sack you impostor idiot. I must not let you go free with this mess.
You had been a slave driver to man like you idiot your boss must hear what you had been planning against him and whole church.
you want to reap where you did not sow fool common driver like you. Don't worry i will tell the you are the one that poised they food so that you can carry Million from church.
By tomorrow i start bombing your email

Georgian:
Quote:
Tomorrow morning at the meeting after the religious service, I will tell them that you are a gay man and that you just wanted to steal their money. I will strongly recommend them not to answer your messages. Fuck you!

I created 2 fake documents and I wrote it to the idiot:
Quote:
Tomorrow morning I'll show them these pictures and I will claim that I received them from the police chief of Lagos. Today I just told them about you and your "goat passion". I take it slowly so you do not scare those old idiots. They'll thank me for showing them your real bad character. I'll make a lot of money and you will die poor and hungry. You started a fight that you can not win, stupid fucking monkey!

Our idiot, to Georgian:
Quote:
I told you i will expose you but you think am lying.
I done it all the email is evidence to convince your boss
i have been in touch with other church members your investigation is underway.Ema

=======================

- Here begins the conversations between the Great Cardinal Euphrosie and our idiot. Laughing
- The cardinal believes in the idiot's words, so the Georgian will be traced.

The Great Cardinal Euphrosie is convinced that the Georgian is an impostor, so ask for support from our idiot: Laughing
Quote:
Son, I'm shocked. Really I tell you, I-M S-H-O-C-K-E-D!!!

Thank you for your honest messages. Everything you tell me confirms my personal opinions and I am glad that we gave you the opportunity to defend yourself in front of us. You do not have to be afraid about that impostor because my computer is isolated in my room and nobody has access here.
Indeed, it seems that Minhaturian is not the man in wich my old friend Eduard can trust. I would like to be able to remove this bastard from around Eduard and the church, but I will need more than some e-mail messages.
In this morning we saw some disgusting photos that made me crazy. I do not want to go into details, but believe me it's not a good thing at all. I have great doubts that the pictures are true, but I need solid evidence to accuse Eduard's assistant.
I want to promise you, with all the power invested in me by the servants of the Holy Lamb, that I will do everything humanly possible to imprison that bastard who has tried to fool our Holy Church.
Son, can I rely on you? I will need your full support, because Eduard will be very hard to convince of this sad truth. I want you to keep it secret for now, until we gather all the evidence against Minhathurian.

Our idiot:
Quote:
Hello Cardinal Euphrosie,

Ok, When you ready i will forward all our email conservation to you. Try to access his when you do go to sent mail box you will all the evil conservation with other people because he told since i cannot work with him he have already two persons planning at is working with him. He call me names

I will forward some of email to you now how he told that he is going to the church at i am homosexual to spoil my name a lot email you need to see. You people should be very careful that boy want to do something.

- The idiot sends some of the messages written by the Georgian.
The cardinal is unclear:
Quote:
WHAT does all these offensive messages mean? WHO wrote them? Eduard's driver, Georgian Minhaturian?
I'm extremely indignant and I want to going to the police for to arrest this impertinent bastard.

I want to know for sure that I can rely on your full cooperation. I'll need all his messages because I want to accuse him of fraud against the church. Laws are very tough with us in terms of the theft of monastic property, because our country is very religious and the thieves are punished exemplary (many years of imprisonment).

Today, while he and Eduard were gone to treatment (my friend Eduard makes some weekly physical therapy sessions), I went into his room and I tried to read his computer. It is blocked by the password and I was not successful! So we will have to act with great care and caution so we can catch this wretched Minhaturian.

Please keep everything secret, so that he does not suspect anything. Probably the police are able to break the password from his computer, but he does not have to remove anything from there. So I ask you for complete discretion and full cooperation!

Our idiot sent to old cardinal many of the messages written by Georgian:
Quote:
Is Georget Minhaturian that wrote them. I will even send more to you.

The Great Euphrosie, to our idiot:
Quote:
Son,

Very shortly, because I must go to a meeting at the Patriarchate:
- yesterday I went to the police and filed a complaint against Minhaturian,
- the case has been opened, research will begin immediately,
- the detective dealing with our case told me he needs all the evidence we have available,
- the law does not allow the police to act forcefully, if there are no significant indications that an offense has occurred,
- that means the detective can not take Minhaturian's computer and take him to the cyber-spy-police specialists if we do not have any indirect evidence to blame the Minhaturian for cheating.

I need all his messages to you!
- You are not a member of the church, so you will not be able to lodge a legal testimony before the Court. The detective told me that it would be extremely easy to blame Minhaturian. But that's the situation!
- You'll probably need a statement to refer to events, but you will NOT need to appear before the judge.
- I'll find out more details, but I'm waiting for you a mail with a detailed presentation of the whole story: how did you know him, how did you get in touch with him, how that story started, how it all happened, every details... you know the kind of questions the police are asking.

Thanks for the collaboration and I hope to put this bastard in jail!

===============================

- Here are some days of "pause".
- The idiot sends messages to the Cardinal, but they all return back to him with "refusal to deliver": Error 419-Requested action aborted–Local error in processing-Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Laughing
- It looks like church servers do not work.... It looks like something really bad happened these days. Laughing

After few days, Cardinal Euphrosie manages to write a message to the idiot... Yes, there was "mass poisoning" in the monastery. Five priests died. Laughing
Quote:
Dear son,

It is a real tragedy here, after the intoxication at the end of last week, we lost 5 of our dearest members of our congregation.
I have no words expressing our pain, there is no comfort for our souls.
All that I hope is that our brothers in our Faiths have come to Heaven, among the angels who watch their eternal destiny!

The day of tommotow is scheduled for the separation ceremony and I will be busy next days with the preparations necessary for the mourning period.
Please send me everything I asked you in my previous message because I want to take this issue seriously from next week.

- Of course, our lazzy idiot did not send any of the required materials.
- And again I paused a few days... after that, the cardinal comes with the most horrifying news.
- The crook assistant Georgian stole the church money ($800,000) and destroyed all the computers.
- The cardinal needs a video-testimony from our idiot.
- Rewards are given: $ 20,000.

Cardinal Euphrosie:
Quote:
Son, we have serious problems here. These days I was very busy with our brothers' funeral, so I did not have time to see what was happening in the monastery.

Eduard's assistant has disappeared and no one knows about him. I think he was informed by someone inside that he was under police investigation. He faked Eduard's signature and withdrew nearly $ 800,000 from the bank accounts, then disappeared. For two or three days we do not know anything about him, he is declared "person generally pursued" at the borders and I hope he will not be able to leave the country.

I've decided to offer a $ 50,000 reward for any informations that will help us to get him caught and sentenced to jail.
I talked to Detective Mihalache, who handles the case and he told me that the Court will need a statement from you and copies of all the messages that you have received from Eduard's assistant. Georgian has destroyed his computer before leaving, so all the evidence that we can have against him are those that will come from you.
- Please prepare a recorded video-statement in which you can tell all the details. Your presence will not be longer required before the members of the Court if we have your recorded video-statement.
- Please send me ALL the messages that you received from him in these months. We will print them on paper and present them as evidence before the Court.

Through the authority conferred by my position within the Church, I'm ready to offer you a small $ 20,000 reward for all the help that you will give us to resolve this fraud case. I hope you will work with us and actively participate in condemning this liar bastard.
Be blessed!

Our idiot:
Quote:
OK Sir, I will forward them this morning.

- Two days passed and the idiot did not send anything.
- The forensic lab suspects that poisoning the priests was not an accident. Laughing
The cardinal writes again:
Quote:
Son,

Please hurry with everything I asked you in my previous message:
- your video statement
- the messages sent by Georgian Minhaturian, which highlights his intention to fraud the church.

In addition, it seems he will be prosecuted and convicted of murder. Labor analyzes have revealed that the poison that killed our brothers of faith was not natural (from mushrooms as originally thought). Police investigate the possibility that Minhaturian has poisoned food to create a diversion and steal the money of the church. Nothing is certain yet, but Detective Mihalache thinks it's all about a criminal act.

The idiot refuses to send video-testimony... for now, he claims he does not understand what he is asked for:
Quote:

I sending the messages right away but the video statements is going to be problem because i want know how to go about it.
I was referred by the father Eduard to contact his personal assistance Georgett and First of all let me start sending all the messages i got from Georgian after i contacted him.
He is the responsible for everything that has been happening because he had the plan since just immediately i contacted him he started telling me what to do instead of him to follow as his boss instructed.

- The idiot sent to cardinal ALL messages of Georgian... one by one, in different messages. Laughing
- The Great Cardinal is shocked and he ask again for help from the idiot. Laughing
Quote:
Jesus Christ, I am strongly shocked and extremely shaken by indignation!

Such a thing can not be forgiven, so I will do everything in my power to put this miserable man in prison! So help me God!
Immediately I will forward ALL this precious information to Detective Mihalache.

In connection with your video-statement, I am able to inform you that it must contain the following steps:
- Introduce yourself, with name and surname and residence.
- You must tell how you got in touch with Minhaturian... what were the circumstances (I understand that brother Eduard asked you to communicate with Georgian).
- You are telling everything that happened... the way in wich Georgian tried to make you participate in a church fraud scheme.

You do not have to worry about anything. You just have to tell the truth and Justice will do the rest!!
The easiest thing would be if you could read "live" the messages received from him... this way, the Court members will be able to hear exactly "his words".

I rely on you to convict this criminal killer!

The idiot refuse again to send his video-statement:
Quote:

I am a tittle bit confused about the video-statement. How do i do it and send to you? Please let me know.

After one day, our idiot again:

Quote:
Sir i have no smartphone to perfect this assignment through video statements on how i got to know minhaturian. I have small phone but not smartphone unless you send money to buy the smartphone to complete the assignment to prove what i has been telling you since you people can't believed me. .

The cardinal is trying to press ... if the Georgian is caught, then the reward is not paid.
Quote:
Son,

Borrow a phone from a friend and send me the video-statement! The file can not be referred to the Court if it is not complete. The police officer Mihalache said that IF Georgian is caught, THEN the reward is no longer needed to be paid! So, hurry up with your video-statement file! When I will have completed dossier files (Georgian's email messages + your video-statement) then I will pay you the $ 20,000 reward. Nothing before.

We do not do charity here, but we do an act of justice! Do you want to be with me, to convict this murderer? Help me for send him to prison, and my Church will be grateful to you and your family.

It's been a few days when the idiot claims he has no way to borrow a phone ... finally, the cardinal comes with good news: "The impostor was caught!" Laughing
Quote:
Son,

I am very excited to announce that the impostor Minhaturian was captured last night while trying to cross the Bulgarian border to Macedonia. He had a large share of the money stolen from the church. Thank God, our loss is not so great!

Extradition formalities will take a few days, but the bastard will end up where he deserves: in prison!
If you want to be with us, please send me your video-statement as soon as possible. My promise to pay the reward remains valid until Georgian is brought to the Local Police custody. Afterwards, the fraud case will be forwarded to the Court and it will end quickly. Medical analyzes show that our brothers in Faith have been poisoned with a synthetic substance, so Minhaturian will also be convicted of murder.

Our idiot:
Quote:
Hi Cardinal Euphrosie good morning

I have been trying since yesterday to borrow smartphone from somebody i even went to the computer village where they are selling good phones for me to perfect the video statements as you requested but nobody believed my point.

They think i am not making any point at all and i want to collect phone without payment this is why you have not heard from me since yesterday. I am happy now the evil men have been arrested at the border. I am still trying to complete the assignment as soon as i can but the problem is the smartphone.

- The cardinal explains that Georgian will be condemned for poisoning anyway.
- If our idiot sends scanned copies of messages + video-testimony, then he gets the $ 20,000 reward.
Quote:
Son,

That bastard will be definitely convicted, based on evidence of poisoning! The seller from the chemical-poison depot recognised Georgian's face in photo-pictures, so his legal testimony will be accepted in Court. Georgian will be condemned anyway, even if you do not send me anything, because the accusation of murder is supported by serious evidence. Detective Mihalache assured me of this. The bastard will be sentenced for murder, that's for sure!

Related to his financial fraud-scheme, because he has destroyed his computer, any evidence of the messages between you and him is only in your possession. So, if you want to help to increase Georgian's conviction, then send me your complete video-testimony.
The dossier of his financial fraud-scheme can be admitted in Court only if we have complete evidence from you:
- Prints of the messages that he sent you (this is what I can do from here).
- Your complete video-testimony.

I am willing to offer you the promised 20,000$ reward just because you were the first person to warn us of the criminal impersonation of that impostor. As I already said, my offer remains valid until the killer will gets back in the local police custody. I mean, Monday or Tuesday.

Obviously the idiot found again pretexts to refuse:
Quote:
Sir Cardinal Euphrosie,

Printing of the messages i received from the Georgian is not the problem, even you can still print the ones i have sent you out from your computer. The major problem is the video-testimony cause i don't have the smartphone to do it. I really want to send all the evidence because the bastard told me that i must accept his offer or else i will not have access to Father Eduard, and he will read any email before anybody from the church. If he want Father Eduard to see my message he will allowed it but if he said no my message will be deleted out the computer. At a time he started calling me moron and all that but am happy he did not work away with all his wicked plans.

=============================================

- In short, the idiot did not want to send anything! Even the promise of the $ 20,000 did not make him work.
- Now we have reached the stage in which he are going to receive a Courtesy Package (many electronic products) and all the money that was collected following the "November Charity Ball".

But that will be another chapter! Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fifth stage - "Reward and Courtesy Package"

Characters of this stage:.
Me: old Father Eduard Vasilescoo, from the well-known Church
Me: father Elephterie, the new secretary of the church

We are at a turning point in the story:
- Minhaturian (impostor assistand of Eduard) was captured by the police.
- because the idiot Emanuel did not send anything from the requested material (video samples), he can NOT receive the $20,000 reward.
- yet, the great cardinal Euphrosie somehow wants to help the idiot, so he promises to organize a Charity Ballet with money collection and sending a package of electronic products.
- Father Elephterie is the new secretary of the church (instead of the late Nektarie).
- Finally, after a month of messaging, the idiot Emanuel sent a bank account (already reported) and an address.

My intention is to try to send the idiot into a Safari.
So far, there has been no question of phone conversation, but precisely it will be fine if the idiot decides to leave home after the pack.

24 october - our idiot to father Eduard... related to the latest sad "news":
Quote:

I heard all that has happened. I told you that your personal assistance did you trust him and you said yes he has been with you for 20 years. Well i hope you are fine now?
Emanuel

Old father Eduard:
Quote:
Dear Emanuel, dear my son,

The last few weeks have been a terrible nightmare for me and for the Holy Church, because my dear Georgian has been proven to be a murderer and a thief.
I have no words expressing my pain and the disappointment that I am living. Simply, I am devastated by everything that has happened here.
Euphrosie has kepeed everything secret until Georgian was caught trying to cross the Bulgarian-Macedonian border. Only after the bastard was captured, the police allowed everything to become public.
At this point, the judgement is about to begin and the Court will definitely condemn it to many years of imprisonment. After the deed comes the reward, says an old proverb!
Tell me about you and your wonderful family. What are you doing? Are you all OK? Your wife, all thekids? Parishioners of your congregation? We have decided, together with my good friend and father Euphrosie, to try to reward your devotion to the Faith. We will organize a charity ball to raise a sum of money to help your congregation. Also, from the Church's funds, we will buy all the equipment that is needed for you to be able to do business there. Please send me or father Elephterie a complete list of all your needs, with exact and clear indications about it (links). We will make a package and send it to you.

Great Cardinal Eupfrosie, to idiot:
Quote:
Son,

I just talked with my old friend Eduard about your poor situation and the fact that only the bad luck prevented you from getting the $ 20,000 you would have deserved. The Church's rules are very clear and even I can not breach them because I would be a bad example for the other parishioners. I hope you understand my point of view.

BUT I've been talking with Eduard and I think we can found a way to help you. You and the people around you (the core of believers there)! At Sunday's sermon, I will be asking the Elders of the Church's advice about to send you a package of products that your community is in need of: various electronic products, phones, computers, dehydrated food, clothes for the children, etc. We can organize a charity event to collect some money. There will not be many, but a few thousand dollars I think I'm a good start for the community there.

What do you think about this idea? How would it be seen by the people around you? I'm waiting for your answer.

father Elephterie, to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear Eze brother, I am writing to you in the name of Cardinal Euphrosie and as new secretary of the Church (instead of the late brother Nektarie, may the Holy Lamb will keep him in his guard!).
I understand from His Excellency that we are going to organize soon a Charity Ball (for collecting money) and we will send to you a Courtesy Package (as is usually the case when a new community is set up).
Usually, the courtesy package contains all the strictly necessary for starting each new MUIE Parish activity:
- one laser printer
- 2 laptops (for the Local Reverend and for the Parish Secretary)
- 2 smartphones (for the Local Reverend and for the Parish Secretary)
- one photo-camera and one video-camera (both used for the Parish's current activities).

Please choose the desired products and tell me exactly the requirements of your parish.
- laptops here: https://www.evomag.ro/PORTABILE/
- printer here: https://www.evomag.ro/Imprimante/
- phones here: https://www.evomag.ro/SOLUTII-MOBILE-Telefoane-mobile/
- photo-camera here: https://www.evomag.ro/Foto/
- video-camera here: https://www.evomag.ro/VIDEO-Camere-Video/

Also, if there are other specific needs there, please let me know in a timely manner. To be able to send the collected funds and the courtesy package, I will need some details:

- full shipping address - where the package has to be shipped,
- the name of the beneficiary - you as Reverend, your Secretary of the Parish, another person empowered by you, etc... This name will be communicated to the shipping company.
- the valid phone number - the parish telephone, or a mobile phone where you can be contacted by the delivery agent.

We will use an external courier company and we will pay all the shipping costs. You will receive a tracking number code and you only need to pick up your parcel by identifying yourself properly.

Again, our idiot was hospitalised:
Quote:

I am very very sorry for the long delay, I have been hospitalized since Thursday evening and the doctor said i had typhoid and malaria. The doctor said the typhoid is beyond imagination that i most not go until they flush to wash out the typhoid out of my body. I just came back this morning and i was worried because i know you will be wondering why i have not been responding to the emails.

Thanks my Father in Lord.

It seems the idiot wants only some money, fast, as fast as possible... because it's only been 8 months since he lost his time with old Edward. Laughing
Quote:
Good Morning Father Eduard,

I have discussed with the community about the phones, computers, printers and they preferred we received the money in cash and get those things from the computer village nearby our community. So Sir we need the money in cash to make it easier for both of us. Cardinal Euphrosie told me to provide a video statement against G. Minhaturian so that the court will have evidences to jail him.

------------

After two weeks of delaying, our idiot wrote to secretary Elephterie: Laughing
Quote:
Dear Asistent Elephterie, I have done it as you requested

This link is for laptop: https://www.evomag.ro/PORTABILE-Ultrabook/ASUS-Ultrabook-ASUS-ZenBook-UX410UA-GV155T-Procesor-Intel-Core-i5-7200U-3M-Cache-up-to-3.10-GHz-Kaby-Lake-14-FHD-8GB-500GB-128GB-SSD-Intel-HD-Graphics-620-Wireless-AC-Tastatura-iluminata-Win10-Home-64-Argintiu-3583955.html

This link is for printer: https://www.evomag.ro/Imprimante-Imprimante-laser-color/HP-Imprimanta-laser-color-HP-LaserJet-Pro-M452nw-A4-27-ppm-Retea-Wireless-ePrint-1395041.html

This link is for Samsung J5: https://www.evomag.ro/Solutii-mobile-Telefoane-mobile/Samsung-Telefon-Mobil-Samsung-Galaxy-J5-2017-Procesor-Octa-Core-1.6GHz-Super-AMOLED-Capacitive-touchscreen-5.2-2GB-RAM-16GB-Flash-13MP-Wi-Fi-4G-Dual-Sim-Android-Albastru-Argintiu-3588467.html

This link is for iphone 8: https://www.evomag.ro/Solutii-mobile-Telefoane-mobile/Apple-Telefon-Mobil-Apple-iPhone-8-iOS-11-LCD-Multi-Touch-display-4.7-2GB-RAM-256GB-Flash-12MP-Wi-Fi-4G-iOS-Gold-3596812.html

This link is for photos: https://www.evomag.ro/Foto-Aparate-Foto-D-SLR/NIKON-Promotie-D-SLR-D3100-KIT-18-55VR-Cablu-HDMI-Cablu-mini-USB-Filmeaza-Full-HD-55215.html

This link is for VIDEO-Camere-Video: https://www.evomag.ro/VIDEO-Camere-Video/Sony-Camera-Video-Sony-HDR-CX900E-Filmare-Full-HD-Zoom-Optic-12x-Neagra-2661762.html

Emma

Secretary Elephterie:
Quote:
Eze brother, thanks for your help, now things are extremely clear and I will be able to buy the exact products that you want.
Send me the rest of the necessary details.

Our idiot send delivery address:
Quote:
Dear Asistent Elephterie,

Since is not going to take more than two weeks i will wait for the delivery confirmation from the agent before leaving to the new site.

Here is my Home Address where to deliver the Package: No 15 Adewale Close Mosan Ipaja Lagos Nigeria.

My Direct Telephone Number Is: +234815573XXXX

And an bank account (already reported by nme):
Quote:
Brother Elefterie,

BELOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR THE MONEY TRANSFER. I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE.

BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC.
BENEFICIARY NAME:AMAECHI C.GRXXX
ACCOUNT NO#:024459XXXX
SWLFT CODE:GTBINGLA
BANK ADDRESS:AKIN ADESOLA STREET VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:XX,KOFI ABAYOMI APAPA LAGOS.

Brother Emma

I wanted to complicate the story a bit, so I claimed that november charity activity is a contest where there are several entities involved:
Quote:
Dear Eze brother, I regret the fact that you have health problems, but I only do my duty.
I have to tell you that the Sunday Sermon will end with the public announcement of the organization that who will earns the "November Charity Bonus".
There are 2 entities in the discussion:
1. Your congregation (in Lagos, Nigeria) - So far, I have not received any useful information from you!!!
2. Father Chipooka's orphanage (in Canete, Peru) - Father Chipooka completed his dossier, it with the care of a total of 14 children (4-12 years)

I do not want to hide the fact that some of the holy parents have doubts about the granting to your parish of the Courtesy Package and the amount of money collected at the Charity Ball.
Cardinal Euphrosie insisted on helping you and your people, because he wanted to thank you for the episode with Eduard's impostor assistant. Also old father Eduard wants the November Bonus to reach your organization. It is no secret that father Eduard intense support you!
Anyway, the final vote belongs to the Council of Elders of the Church and is influenced only by the quality and accuracy of the information presented by the beneficiaries.

======================

- Of course, the idiot lost the contest so the nearly $18,000 go to the Chipooka's orphanage. Laughing
- But it's not all lost because Cardinal Euphrosie wants to pay $20,000 from his church funds ... but this is a secret that should not be revealed. Because the money can not be sent "officially" through the bank.
- So Euphrosie is going to pack $20,000 with those laptops and everything will be sent with a well-known delivery company.

father Eduard:
Quote:
Dear Emanuel, I have good news and bad news. Who do you want me to start with?

The bad news is that your dossier-file has been rejected by the Elders of the Church.
The old father Gherasim stood up and asked in public: "Has anyone here seen the Lagos community? Anyone here saw an image with Reverend Eze? Has anyone here seen any request made by Reverend Eze for joining our congregation?" and so, for almost 10 minutes.
Then he took away the dossier-file of your opponent, father Chipooka with the orphanage in Caanete, Peru, and spread all the pictures sent by Chipooka on the wall: pictures of the orphanage building, pictures of the children, pictures of Father Chipooka and the villagers of Canete. Guess what? The Canete Orphanage received the money collected at the Charity Ball ($ 17,600).

The good news is that it upset our Great Cardinal Euphrosie, who stood up and walked out of the meeting. After the Elders of the Church meeting is over, His Excellence told me that He personally, from the church's own funds, will send you the promised reward of $20,000 together with your Courtesy Package. Do you realize how much I have enjoyed these words of Cardinal Euphrosie? Finally, after so many months, your efforts will be rewarded as you deserve. Congratulations my son!

Our idiot, to father Elephterie:
Quote:
Good Morning Asistent Elephterie,

I received the Below Email from Father Eduard yesterday..... ble, bla, bla, Eduard's precedent message.

Father Elephterie has confirmed everything:
Quote:
Eze brother, yes, it's true, so it happened. Father Eduard tried to explain to them that you deserve to be helped, but he was not successful. I do not have the right to vote, so I was just a witness to the discussion. My personal (and worthless) opinion is that there was the case that was best presented and documented. The Peruvian orphanage had an extremely well-prepared file, with lots of documentation and photos on the field. That inclined the balance in his favor.

- As usual, it's always the idiot's fault!
- Now, he lost $18,000 because he was lazy and did not send "presentation materials" (as Chipooka did).
Laughing Laughing Laughing

The last email of the story... father Eduard to our idiot:
Quote:
Emmanuel, Please do not mention brother Elephterie about the amount of $20,000 that His Excellence Euphrosie wants to give you out of the church funds.
It is against the Regulations to give money in this way and everything should remain a great secret between me, Euphrosie and you.
We have a deal?

father Eduard

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, someone becomes anxious? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our reverend Idiot Eze, to father Eduard:
Quote:
Good Day Father Eduard,

I got your email and it well understood. I am just returning from the community meeting held today and i told the community what happened on Sunday, But His Excellence Cardinal Euphrosie has decided to gave our community $20,000 and they all glad and prayed for you and his Excellence Cardinal Euphrosie. The whole community is now aware of $20,000 and the elders of the community has promised to give another land for the starting of MUIE regional Church here. Note we have started the evangelism of MUIE regional Church here, With this $20,000 we can print a lot of fliers a small handbill which will be sharing to people during evangelism advertising the Mielului Unic - Independenta Eterna (MUIE).

Father Eduard when are we expecting the funds and package? Please let me know as the whole community has been alerted concerning the help coming from the the Mielului Unic - Independenta Eterna (MUIE).

Your Son Emanuel Eze

My strategy is the following:
- Brother Elephterie (the secretary) does not know anything about money... he orders electronic products and begins to make up the The Courtesy Package.
- Cardinal Euphrosie wants to send the $20,000, but this secret can not be publicly mentioned... so money can not be paid by the usual methods. Laughing
- Finally, Cardinal Euphrosie hides the money ($ 20,000) among the laptops in the parcel.
- Father Eduard knows everything, but he will respond harder... winter viroses are raging among the elderly priests.

Our idiot is in Lagos, so I'm very tempted to send his parcel in Cotonou (Benin). What do you think?
- The idiot is very lazy.
- Still, I think $20,000 deserve the effort to move. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My idiot is increasingly impatient ... he wrote to the Secretary Elephterie:
Quote:
Good Day Parintele Elephterie,

Please when are we expecting to Package? Since we had been rejected by the elders of MUIE.
Ema

Secretary Elephterie:
Quote:
Eze brother, the rejection concerns only the November Charity Ball bonus and the nearly $18,000 collected on this occasion.
The Courtesy Package is parcels made by the church, from his own funds, and they are sent to all qualified organizations in the final round.
I have already ordered all the products that you choose and I expect they will reach the monastery and we can pack everything properly. The Great Cardinal Euphrosie has clearly ordered me not to seal your pack until he makes a final inspection. I do not know why, he never did that. But it is not my job to ask these things.

Theoretically, I think this will happen sometime at the end of this week or early next week. Then I think the package will travel to you in 7-8 working days.
At least this is the case with parcels sent to Tete. I believe you will be able to wait for your courtesy package starting from Monday, November 20th.
In any case, the delivery company offers to his customers the opportunity to track "in the real time" all the parcels through a Tracking Code assigned by the company.

I'm already preparing the next intrigue:
- Cardinal Euphrosie is going to hide $20,000 among the boxes that make up the Courtesy Package. That's why Secretary Elephterie is not allowed to close the package without Euphrosie's approval. Laughing
- I'm sure the well-known transport company will get right where it is... I come and ask you WHERE we send the idiot?
a) in Cotonou - Benin?
b) in Niamey - Niger?
c) Somewhere else?

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ b) Niger.
Niger, Nigeria, what's the difference?
After all, isn't Niger an abbreviation of Nigeria? Twisted Evil
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The package was sent! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Secretary of the church, father Elephterie:
Quote:
The package was sent. His Eminence Cardinal Euphrosie verified, approved and sealed the package himself.

Our idiot:
Quote:
Note i have received your email and tracking number and i will be tracking it until the confirmation day. I appreciated all your effort and God will continue to bless you. Do they told you how long or days it will take before arriving?

Thanks Brother Emma

Secretary of the church:
Quote:
Eze brother, honestly, I think shipping takes about 7-10 days. Our parcels to Mozambique arrive there in about 8 days if everything goes well. Sometimes there are problems and the parcels are delayed for 10-12 days. Nothing is certain in Africa!

At the same time, the idiot converse with old father Eduard.

Quote:
Sir Father Eduard,

I just saw your email now sorry for late response, I was in a meeting yesterday with the elders of our community and we finished late i came home late at night and i couldn't check my email. I have spoken with Father Elephterie and he told the package will be ready today or next week i leaving to the meeting. I am surprise i see the tracking number. Sir Father Eduard, God of MUIE will continue to bless you and his excellency Cardinal Euphrosie.

Your Son Emanuel Ezekhiel

Eduard:
Quote:
My son, listen to me carefully!
My good friend Euphrosie, personally, put the $20,000 in a metal box wrapped with aluminum insulating tape, between the other laptop cases and the rest. He wanted to do this with his hands, because he did not trust that Secretary Elephterie would keep everything secret. In the eyes of everyone, your parcel contains only electronic products! Legally, you are not allowed to put money in packages, so you must keep this secret for yourself until you receive the package. OK?

The shipping company recorded your data and assigned a tracking number to you. You can track the status of the parcel in any second with that number.
There are more details on their website.
Euphrosie is still angry at you. He has fulfilled his promise and sent to your people all the promised help (plus extra money). You have not done anything for him yet.
- you did not send a picture of yourself and the excuses written on a large card (as I told you long ago).
- You did not send the video-statement.

The next week will end the Minhathurian crime law suit, so you only have 7 days for to send your video-statement. Euphrosie insists strongly in this direction, so you should not disappoint him again.
I know for sure that he will not want to help you anymore, if you do not (in 7 days) send that video-statement. It is your job to solve this problem as soon as possible!

Be blessed,
father Eduard

Our idiot:
Quote:
Sir Father Eduard,

Please don't be disappointed cause am your son and i appreciated all you have been doing not only for me but for the entire community. If am not with computer there is no way i can communicate you. I got a mail from Elephterie that the package was verified and approved sent by Cardinal Euphrosie and he sealed the package himself. I will be tracking as instructed by the delivery company once i confirmed the package i will let you know immediately. Since the package was verified and approved sent by Cardinal Euphrosie i hope he did not attached the money along the package?

Eduard:
Quote:
Emanuel, you can be sure it did!
That money was taken out of church funds without the Elders of the Church approving it. Cardinal Euphrosie wanted to thank you for your help, even if some prelates refused to give you November Charity Bonus.
The payment could not be made officially, because everything is secret. Nobody knows about that money!

Be careful with the package because it contains money, besides the ordered electronic products.

Our idiot:
Quote:
Sir Father Eduard,

Ok, Sir i will do as he said but i don't know if i can get the package before then so i can use the phone to perfect the assignment immediately. I will try my possible best to get the video tape since Cardinal Euphrosie is not happy. I will even write on the card board for apologies.

Your Son

Eduard:
Quote:
My son, please, I honestly tell you.
If you do not solve the problem in 7 days, you can forget about us and the whole collaboration. Euphrosie will never forgive you!
Borrow money and buy a phone! Now! Send that required statement and that appology picture!
For God's sake, do not postpone these very important things!

Our idiot:
Quote:
I will do my best Sir.

Eduard, his last message today:
Quote:
Emma, I advise you as a father, because your sad situation has impressed me from the beginning.
I give you advices based on my life experience and believe me to be honest when I tell you that Euphrosie will never forgive you if he can not show your video-statement to Court.
Minhaturian will defy him at the law suit, in the absence of any evidence. And Euphrosie is not the man who forgets this!
I warn you, like a loving parent to his son: Buy a phone and send the material as soon as possible! Do not wait for the parcel, do not delay, do not disappoint the Holy Church!

If His Excellence Euphrosie is pleased with you, you will be called MUIE Local Reverend and will affiliate your community. You will have multiple benefits!

==============================

So:

- The package was sent: $20,000 + electronic products... we talk about a well-known transport company Laughing
- I'm sure the package will arrive very late, at the wrong address... in a wrong country! I'm so sure! Laughing
- I know for sure that the idiot will not send that video-statement in the 7 days. I know the idiot ... he's lazy, very lazy.
- Of course, surely I know that the church will refuse any help when the idiot will claim that the parcel is in another country. Right? Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- Just as I originally assumed, our idiot has not sent any messages to anybody! Neither Father Eduard, nor Secretary Elephterie! It is a lazy and ungrateful idiot! Laughing
- I am already convinced that he will regret this irresponsible behavior when he will have to call back to the church to claim that the parcel has not reached the correct destination. Laughing

But let's not anticipate!

- Instead, he tried to check the "status" of the package.
- The Shipping Company (TSC) sent to him 2 messages so far.

The shipping company - first standard message:
Quote:
PACKAGE NOTIFICATION - TSC tracking code: TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXXX

Dear EZZE EMANUEL
A parcel has been alocated for delivery by the following customer: ELEPHTERIE AYFTIMOAE
Please visit our web site: <TSC web page> and use the following code to track your parcel: TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXXX

If you are already a TSC customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package: <TSC login>
Please sign up using the email we have attached to your package.
The email on record for tracking code TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXXX is: our_idiot@mail

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Care department: <TSC Email> and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the Subject line of the message.

The shipping company - update #1 message:
Quote:
PACKAGE UPDATE - TSC tracking code: TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXXX

Dear EZZE EMANUEL,
UPDATE: Your package has passed first processing.
Please visit our web site at <TSC web page> and use the following code to track your parcel: TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXXX

If you are already a TSC customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package: <TSC login>
Please sign up using the email we have attached to your package.
The email on record for tracking code TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXXX is: our_idiot@mail

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Care department: <TSC Email> and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the Subject line of the message.

Our idiot Emanuel:
Quote:
Dear TSC, I cannot track my parcel. (Yes I know this. You are an fucking moron! Laughing )
I click on the TSC page and is requesting for user name and password. Should i signup before tracking? (Surely you have to do it!)
Please i need your attention to know what to do i want to know the destination of my parcel. (We are here at your disposal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Laughing )

EZZE EMANUEL

The shipping company:
Quote:
Dear EZZE EMANUEL,

If you are already a TSC client, then you must log in here: <TSC login>
If you are a new customer then you need to make a new account: <TSC create a new account>

Use the declared email address: our_idiot@mail
Through the online interface you can check the position of the number track TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXXX

Thanks for choosing TSC services.
Claude Postumier
Customer Care Manager

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My idiot Mr. Ezze send a message to the secretary of the church:
Quote:
Good Day Brother Elephterie,

I have not received the package and no one have contacted me yet.

I tracked the parcel and the location is Dar El Beïda Algiers, Algeria.

I will you noted once i received the package or you can still track it too.

Tell Father Edward that am still working on materials.

Brother Ema Ezze

- His package left Bucharest -> Rome -> Algiers.
- I'm very very sure there will be a few stopovers in other cities in some African countries. Laughing
- Finally, the package will arrive in Niamey - Niger. Oups, big problem! Laughing
- Of course, our idiot will have to pick it up personally.
- I think there will be some problems out there.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest news!

- Last week, old Eduard urged the idiot to send the video-statement (needed to condemn bastard assistant Minhaturian) by Friday (tomorrow). Otherwise, the church will withdraw its support and the idiot will no longer receive any help from MUIE Church.
- The idiot was convinced that his package ($20,000 and many electronic products Laughing ) would reach him in time, so he easily accepted the request for video-declaration.
- In the meantime, his package is traveling through all African countries. Today, his package is in Liberia. Laughing
- Tomorrow, old Eduard will be very angry that the idiot did not send the requested material... so, the church is withdrawing any support and any assistance. Case closed! Laughing
- The idiot will have the impression that he has been able to fool the church, because the parcel will still reach him.

The package will stop in Niger (Niamey) and I will try a "safari trip".
I will need help with some phone calls, from "Niamey Operation Manager".
Some of you may want to get involved in this story, with some phone conversations with our idiot Emanuel Ezze?

Father Elephterie (church secretary):
Quote:
Eze brother, good day! Brother Eduard asked me again to contact you.
What is the status of the materials required by Cardinal Euphrosie?
What is the status of the parcel sent by the church to you?

Please keep me informed.

Our idiot Emanuel Ezze:
Quote:
Dear Brother Elephterie,

I just received your email. I have been busy because of the materials required by Cardinal Euphrosie. As for the parcel i have not receive it yet the tracking location was in Bamako Mali Africa which is not far from Lagos Nigeria. Thanks for your concerned.

Brother Emma

father Elephterie:
Quote:
Ok brother Eze, thank you. I will tell these things to brother Eduard. A good day I wish you.

The idiot:
Quote:
Ok, Thanks. Are they bringing the Package to me when it arrived to Nigeria or i go there to pick up? Please let me know the scheduled plan before it arrived.

father Elephterie:
Quote:
Brother Eze, if the address you have declared is easy to identify, then the courier brings the parcel directly to you. You will receive a message from the Local Area Manager and you will need to identify yourself with a valid document for to receive the package.
If your address is not found, then you will receive a message from the Local Area Manager and you will need to go and personal pick up your package. It will also need identification.
In Tete there were no address problems, so all the parcels go directly to the church.

We no longer have control over the delivery method after the parcel has been shipped. All these questions should be addressed to the shipping company. Have you received no messages from them yet? Can not you write them a email? Normally, the delivery correspondence is between the beneficiary and the transport company local agent.

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The sixt stage - "Safari for the Courtesy Package"

Characters:
Me - Mr. Qesha A. Kooni - Regional Manager at TSC-Niger (transport shipping company) Laughing
Me - Mr. Claude Postumier - Customer Care Manager (TSC)
Me - Mr. Boba Samala - nigerian delivery agent at TSC-Niger (he's living in Kamba, a northwest nigerian's border village)
Me - Mr. Akwoodi Osuaze - Regional Manager at TSC-Benin
Me - Father Eduard - Great Chancellor of the Church
Me - Father Elephterie - secretary of the Church
Me - Cardinal Euphrosie - Head of the Church
The lad - Reverend Emanuel Ezze (Lagos, Nigeria)

- As I was expecting, our lazy idiot did not send the requested material (the video-statement in which he tells how Assistant impostor Mihaturian wanted to cheat the church and steal the money). The deadline was today, local time 09.00.
- After a 7-day pause, Father Eduard was able to use again his computer and write (yesterday) a message to the idiot.
Quote:
Dear Emanuel, I'm happy to hear you again,

I had my computer broken and I could not talk to you all these days. Did you send your video-statement to Cardinal Euphrosie?
Tomorrow is the deadline until the dossier against that impostor Minhaturian can be filed.

Brother Elephterie told me that you were waiting for the parcel. Laughing
Please do all you can and send your video-statement until tomorrow morning, local time 09.00.
Son, if you do not, then I warn you very clearly that the church will interrupt any future collaboration with you and your parish!

father Eduard

Conclusions so far:

- because he did not send the video-statement, the idiot lost the church's support.
- no one in the church will ever want to help him, in any way.
- his parcel with money ($20,000) and many electronic products came today to Accra (Ghana).
- the idiot follows the daily parcel, based on the tracking code we provided it.
- tomorrow, I'm going to move the parcel in Cotonou-Benin... next day his package will stop in Niamey-Niger.
- because TSC (the shipping company) does NOT have a valide operating license in Nigeria, the parcel will remain in Niamey for a period of 30 days... the idiot has to pick it up personally.
- the parcel can not be picked up by someone else, because the company's regulation forbids it.
- because the parcel was insured, it can not be sent to any other company (DHL or FedEx).

So, we will see if our idiot wants to move his lazy ass to take the parcel. I hope so! It's almost 8 months since the idiot is stuck in my hook. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- The package is in Cotonou and tomorrow it will reach Niamey.
- My idiot Emanuel Ezza still does not know he has to prepare for the trip.
- He thinks he will no longer need the church, so he did not answer the last messages received from the Secretary Elephterie and Father Eduard. I'm curious how he will react when his parcel goes to Niamey instead of Lagos. Laughing Laughing Laughing

TSC (transport shipping company), to my idiot Ezze:
Quote:
Your package is approaching the final destination. Please send us a copy of the identity document that you will present when signing the delivery.

My idiot Emanuel:
Quote:
Please what kind of identity document do you need from me? Is It my ID card=
? Please Let me know immediately and i will send it. Emanuel Ezze

TSC:
Quote:
Yes, any valid ID document is good. The copy is required to compare your personal data when you will sign up for pickup the parcel.

My idiot Emanuel:
Quote:
I have been visiting the site tracking the my parcel. I will send valid ID.

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I smell me a safari?

I'm amazed you were to keep this little shitstain on the hook for that long. I would have long lost my patience.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeap! Laughing

He is a lazy and indolent idiot, but maybe I can send him on a beautiful 1,000 km journey. Niamey is right after the door, is not it? Very Happy

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long trip: Bucharest - Rome - Algiers - Rabat - Dakar - Bamako - Monrovia - Accra - Cotonou, the package finally arrived in Niamey-Niger this morning.
Oups, big problem! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Characters:
- Me: Claude Postumier - Customer Care Manager from TSC (the shipping company)
- Me: Qesha August Kooni - Regional Manager (Niamey-Niger Area) from TSC
- The lad: Emanuel Ezze (from Lagos, Nigeria)

The shipping company (TSC) to our idiot Emanuel:
Quote:
PACKAGE DELIVERY: TSC TRACKING # TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXX

Dear EZZE EMANUEL,

UPDATE: Your package (# TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXX) has been delivered to your nearest sorting facility: Niamey, Niger

Special Note: Final destination delivery not possible due to invalid delivery destination. Parcel has been placed on hold at our secure facility in Niamey, Niger. It can be picked up during regular business hours, Monday through Saturday.

Address: TSC Sorting Facility, <RANDOM ADDRESS>

Additional Note: TSC requires valid identification card at time of pickup. Insured parcels require signature in addition to valid identification. All parcels are held 60-days at our Sort Facility. Non-recieval of parcel voids any warranty of delivery.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.

The lad:
Quote:
Is Niamey Niger Nigeria? For your information am not going to Niamey, Niger is not Nigeria why should you redirect the destination to Niger?

The shipping company:
Quote:
PACKAGE DELIVERY: TSC TRACKING # TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXX

Dear EZZE EMANUEL,

UPDATE: Your package (# TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXX) has been delivered to your nearest sorting facility: Niamey, Niger

Special Note: TSC has no valid operating license in Nigeria due to bureaucratic government-related issues.

Special Note: For details on delivery please contact our local agent, Regional Manager Mr. Qesha August Kooni at qesha@MAIL

Address: TSC Sorting Facility, <RANDOM ADDRESS>

Additional Note: TSC requires valid identification card at time of pickup. Insured parcels require signature in addition to valid identification. All parcels are held 60-days at our Sort Facility. Non-recieval of parcel voids any warranty of delivery.

Claude Postumier
Customer Care Manager

-----------------------------

15 minutes later

Our idiot Emanuel wrote to the Regional Manager Qesha (another character of mine):
Quote:
Dear Regional Manager Mr. Qesha August Kooni,

I was asked to contact you by Claude Postumier Customer Care Manager regarding my package from Romania. Now the package has move down to Niamey, Niger because TSC shipping company has no valid operating license in Nigeria due to bureaucratic government-related issues.

Please let me what to do immediately concerning my package.
Thanks
Emanuel Ezze

The Regional Manager:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, Emanuel Ezze!
I have not come to the office yet, so I do not know the dates of the parcels arrived today.
Yes, the Nigerian officials have changed the regulations for the granting of freight licenses. TSC is in the process of reauthorization but I do not know how long the procedure will last.
Send me one valid tracking code number for your parcel and I will be able to communicate more details after getting to my office.
Masha Allah!
Qesha A. Kooni

-----------------------------------

5 minutes later

Our idiot Emanuel, to transport shipping company:
Quote:
Dear Customer Care Manager,

I have contacted the Regional Manager Mr. Qesh August Kooni as ordered and i am waiting to hear from him to know what to do next.

Emma

Transport shipping company:
Quote:
PACKAGE DELIVERY: GPSE TRACKING # TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXXX

Dear EZZE EMANUEL,

Special Note: The Regional Manager Mr. Qesha August Kooni is the person responsible for registering and delivering parcels from the Niamey-Niger TSC Secure Facility.

Claude Postumier
Customer Care Manager

------------------------------------

Later:

The lad, to the Regional Manager Qesha:
Quote:
Here is the tracking website and trackinf code - Tracking code TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXX

The Regional Manager Qesha:
Quote:
Sir, I understand your tracking number is TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXXX.
In about 30 minutes I'll get to the office and I'll check the correspondence I received today. I will confirm your shipping data.
To pick up the package you will need to identify yourself with the valid document whose copy must be in our records.
The opening hours of the warehouse are Monday - Friday 08.00-18.00 and Saturday 10.00-16.00.
Our warehouse is located near the Diori Hamani international airport, on the N1 road in the Niamey Industrial Zone.
It is properly signposted and the signposting panels allow easy access by car to the Cargo area.

Spindrift
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love reading all the exploits....

Closed lad accounts x12
Safari "team Cyril"
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2 hours ago, the Regional Manager wrote to our lad:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, Emanuel Ezze!
I am able to confirm the following:
- Package: # TFQ64MUQ4U0XXXXX (arrived from Europe, Romania, today, november 20, 2017)
- Sender: Mr. Elephterie Aiftim (november 10, 2017)
- Sender Address: biserica MUIE, Romania
- Recipient: Mr. Ezze Emanuel
- Recipient Address: No 15 Adewalee Closee Mosane Ipajae Lagos Nigeria
- Phone number: +234815573XXXX
- The package is declared to be of high value content and the insurance fee has been paid.
- The contents of the package are declared "ELECTRONIC AND ELECTRICAL HOME APPLIANCES".
- The Sender has paid the transport and handling fees and also customs fees.
- There is no copy of the Recipient identification documents (Recipient ID) in our records.
Masha Allah!
Qesha A. Kooni
TSC Regional Manager

- Our lazzy idiot has not yet answered the last message received from the Regional Area Manager, Mr. Qesha Kooni.
- I presume he (my idiot) is not ready to present any identity document on behalf of "Emanuel Ezze".
- I think he now deeply regrets that he wanted delivery to be made on this fucking name. Laughing

A terrible struggle is in his mind:
- On the name of "Emanuel Ezze" came a package with $20,000 and many electronic products.
- The parcel is located 1,000 km away from Lagos.
- He (the idiot) must have an valid ID document (I think this is the biggest problem now).

Perhaps the Regional Manager might make an exception to the rule and probably the package might also be delivered to another person. The idea that the idiot will give his real identity.
But I'm afraid he will want to use a "friend" from Niger (an acomplice). I do not know how I can suggest that he can use another identity but, at the same time, I can be sure he is the same person.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic