SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IM A LADY, AND LADIES ALWAYS GETS THINGS DONE Vol. 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birthing anew as it's now been 9 months with nearly-daily messages from this lad who ignores my responses. As long as I send SOMETHING, the train just keeps a-rollin'. And to celebrate our new child the lad offers up some truly epic entertainment.

As has been true throughout, this is all for a massive payment of $65. "She" has already had one death in the family as a direct result of efforts on my behalf and it looks like a second could be in the cards. This always goes on interminably, I'm just passing on the good stuff.

RECONSIDER MY HEALTH ISSUES OKAY ,I DONT WANT TO DIE HERE

Are you happy now that my breast cancer is back after i long treated it ,i have been under pressure for your sake and yet you could not even give me an opportunity, i have done everything humanly possible just to make you see why i can not deceive you...send the last fee so that i can finalize your transaction and head home for my treatment ,this is not too much to ask for ,i am sure you know what CANCER is all about ,i have this now and its because i have been out for 9 months without good food and good health care ,i am going through this ordeal all for you

What have i done wrong by sacrificing everything just to make you happy , even when i dont even know you i still give you love...we have to work together so we may achieve this soonest , then i can head home for my treatment , do you want me to die...if my health gets worse,i will be relieved the duty of handling the transfer of your funds

please i beg you in GODS NAME TO RECONSIDER MY HEALTH ISSUES OKAY ,I seriously need medical attention

ITS AS GOOD AS BEEN DEAD , SO IF YOU REFUSE TO SEND THE FEE SO I CAN COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION FOR YOU , I WILL DIE HERE AND MY BLOOD WILL BE UPON YOUR HEAD AND I MEAN IT

(I swear that my jaw dropped as I read all this...)

No.

I won't do shit until you acknowledge my messages telling you that there is no fucking western union here and there is no fucking moneygram here and you just keep whining and bitching no matter what I say. Breast cancer? I think you must have cancer in your fingers because you just keep on typing the same crap and cancer in your fucking head because you never READ MY FUCKING EMAILS.

There is nothing to this, you're just fucking nuts.

Assface.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOW CAN I FAIL YOU WHEN I HAVE THE FEAR OF THE LORD AND THE FUND READY

I come to you with the peace of the lord , how is your Sunday , may peace dwell with you and your entire house holds this day ,I want to thank you for at-least giving me your time ,it really means a lot to me , even thou i have lost everything back home, at-least i still have my life for now ...Please blame it upon me whatever these scammers in Africa has done to you , But please do not take it out on yourself now because this fund is real and legal...The Walmart will give you $20 000 usd instant cash , so is the western union and the money gram (So now I'm going to be bombarded with a joyous $60K from all of the sources I don't have. Brilliant!). If i dont keep my part of the promise after you have sent the last fee, trust me, i will reimburse you back the fee you sent (All of $65, dang generous of her)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

Lycanthrope
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should just give the woman the money, as payment for all of the emails she has sent you. That and I'm sure yelling at her in between emails is very therapeutic as well. Laughing

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like she's roped in the big dogs now.

THE UNITED NATIONS PRESIDENT HAS GIVING YOU AN ASSURANCE TO RECEIVE FUNDS...MONEY HAS BEEN PACKAGED FOR YOU AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY POLICE OR GOVERNMENT CAN DO ABOUT IT ,SO IF YOU ARE BOTHERED ABOUT SENDING THE FEE JUST HAVE IT IN MIND THAT THE MONEY WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOUR NAME BECAUSE THE UNITED NATIONS PRESIDENT Ban Ki-moon has made an announcement just yesterday concerning the delay of your transaction (That certainly makes my confidence soar).

This is the assurance i have been waiting for all these months i have been emailing you (That sorta talk always makes me smile) about your package ,now you have the UNITED NATIONS ASSURANCE And to be honest, i didn't know who made that arrangements...TAKE IT FROM ME THIS LAST TIME (Bet it's not...)...you have gone way back with me, its time i become more sincere to you than ever before (And it keeps on keeping on, I love this lad. Only 3 more months for a sandtimer without having a single email read. Wow.)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mean....how cynical can you be?
Like exactly HOW much convincing do you NEED?!?
This obviously 100% riskyfree genuine....
AND she's a lady....
I mean what more do you need for the love of god?!?
Razz
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you should ask...her latest was a copy of the last few days' crap with a new title:

DEAR, DO YOU WANT ME TO GET AN ASSURANCE FROM GOD BEFORE YOU CAN TRUST ME

Mr. Green

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The strain of the $65 is really starting to show...

I had a heart attack yesterday, but i thank God that i was saved , i will be resigning after i have finalized your transaction this coming week ...It took me a lot to make this very simple for you but you are not acknowledging the fact that i tried at least for making the Walmart and the money gram to agree to send such an amount of money to a single individual... I will never give up on you because Jesus did not give up on us even when we always fail him, I was able to get all this together by the Grace of God and you are not encouraging me at all

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Monday to me...

I really know how difficult it is to raise a dollar in this harsh period of our time , things has really changed, but that doesn't mean that we should ever stop trying. People rise and fall everyday and thats what makes us stronger, i want you to keep this belief alife for the sake of your transaction .Trust is earned and not giving but in this very situation i want you to give me your trust because if there was a way i could earn the trust from you i would have done that a long time ago (Long is starting to be an insufficient word!), i want you to understand that i wouldn't have still been in contact with you if this fund isn't here for you to claim , there hasn't been anyway i try to earn your trust but you keep shading me away...give me a chance with this fee that you are required to send now so that i can be able to complete your transaction for you , you really need to see what stress has done to me , i am now a shadow of my own self (The health problems make me feel bad. No, really. Honest, they do. Laughing )...Reconsider this transaction let me complete it for you and i promise you with my last breath that you will receive all the money i have promised you through walmart , money gram and western union...Doing this for you is all i wanted to do (Well he's certainly spending a lot of time on it, that's for sure)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new twist, I wonder if it's even remotely legit

VISIT THE ATTORNEY HANDLING THE FUND HERE IN UNITED STATE AND FIND OUT IF THIS IS REAL (Visit?)

Blah, blah, three paragraphs of blah, blah...

All this im telling you dear comes straight from my heart and i will never disappoint you ,there is so many ways to find out if i am real or not ,i have giving you so much time so that you can go and investigate if this fund is real , i have asked you to find out about this your self ..YOU CAN VISIT THE ATTORNEY HANDLING THE FUND HERE IN UNITED STATE AND FIND OUT IF THIS IS REAL..

NAME.. XXXXXXXX , ADDRESS, XXXXXXXX Aurora Colorado 80017 USA

(A nice little gated community with that real address in it...??)

He is the attorney in-charge of all your funds in united state , i want you to visit this address and meet with him one on one so that he can explain to you everything i have been telling you , THIS TRANSACTION CAN NEVER BE A FLUKE MY DEAR , STAYING HERE THIS LONG MEANS THAT THERE IS A TRANSACTION ...BE CAREFUL WHOM YOU DISCLOSE SUCH A DELICATE MATTER WITH , IT HAS TO DO WITH A LOT OF MONEY AND ANYONE MIGHT TRY TO HARM YOU JUST TO STEAL THIS FUND FROM YOU , JOSEPH XXX LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS

Yeah...that was weird.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loving the desperation today...

IT BREAKS MY HEART WHEN ALL MY EFFORT SEEMS SO EFFORTLESS, WHY ARE YOU WEAKENING MY SOUL, WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME THIS WAY , YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN THE EYES OF EVERYONE, THIS TRANSACTION SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN COMPLETED BY NOW... CHRISTMAS IS VERY CLOSE TO THE CORNER AND SOMETIMES I WONDER IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH YOUR FINANCIAL POSITION ,IF YOU CANT TRUST ME AND SEND THE FEE AS WE HAVE PROPOSED , HOW CAN YOU BE ABLE TO RECEIVE AT ALL WHEN YOU CANT EVEN SEND A FEE SO THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE CLEARANCE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND . A WHOOPING SUM OF $13 700 000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS AWAITS YOU AND I SWEAR IT MY DEAR...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now for something completely different...

There is a new way to receive all your funds just incase you do not trust me about sending the fee . i was just informed about this today and i want to share with you incase you need to receive your money using this new idea from the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE . The new BANK HAS CREATED A SECURE ONLINE BANK WHICH YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL YOUR FUNDS FREE OF CHARGE . THE NEW IPHONE 8 THAT WAS JUST LAUNCHED IS THE ONLY PHONE THAT CAN BE USED TO CREATE A SECURE ONLINE BANK IN WHICH THE LOCAL OR INTERNATIONAL TASK FORCE OR THE POLICE/IMF WONT HAVE THE ACCESS TO DEMAND FOR ANY FEES FROM YOU UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED THE ACCESS TO PERSONALLY TRANSFER ALL YOUR FUNDS TO YOU .

The bank will install A SECURE BANK APPLICATION ON YOUR NEWLY BOUGHT IPHONE 8 AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOUR FUND CAN BE GIVING TO YOU WITHOUT ANYONE ASKING YOU TO PAY FOR FEES OF ANY KIND .ITS VERY SIMPLE, LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND . THE NEW IPHONE 8 HAS AN ADVANCED BANKING TECHNOLOGY WHICH THE UNITED NATIONS HAS DECIDED TO BE USING TO REMIT FUNDS TO BENEFICIARIES , BUY A NEW IPHONE 8 AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T REGISTER IT. THE BANK WILL AUTOMATICALLY INSTALL THE A SECURE ONLINE BANK ON THE IPHONE 8, THEN IT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR ADDRESS WITH ALL THE DOCUMENTS AND TRANSFER PERMIT INVOLVED IN IT , THEN I WILL GIVE YOU THE ONLINE USERNAME AND PASSWORD SO YOU CAN SECURELY TRANSFER YOUR $13 700 000 MILLION USD INTO ANY OF YOUR PRIVATE BANK ACCOUNT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

Please try your possible best to get this phone this week okay , I HAVE DONE A LOT OF THINGS FOR YOU AND IF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE THIS VERY ONE IT WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTING BECAUSE YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ASKED TO SEND ANY MONEY IF YOU CAN GET THE NEW IPHONE 8. ITS HIGHLY SECURED AND VERY EASY FOR YOU TO HANDLE . BUT JUST INCASE YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO GET THE IPHONE 8, YOU WILL HAVE TO TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO SEND THE $65 USD SO THAT I CAN GET THE PERMIT SIGNED BY THE COURT AND THE WALMART AND THE MONEY GRAM WILL SEND YOUR MONEY TO YOU , THEN THE BALANCE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS. BUT INCASE YOU CAN GET THE NEW IPHONE 8, THEN YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR ANY FEE WHATSOEVER UNTIL YOU HAVE TRANSFERRED ALL YOUR FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANYONE MONITORING THE ACCOUNT .

Anybody know what the hell he's talking about?

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He asks you for $ 65, simply! Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snort - he's been asking for $65 for 10 months!

It's just bizarre to add the whole buy-a-phone strategy, saying this is the only way to make it all work, and then go back to "if that's hard then just send the cash".

Of course, thinking that this lad is going to make sense at all is a stretch.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Er, I think 'she' just might have a yen for that new iPhone. Lol. No doubt, though, $65 is better than nothing. Very Happy
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please i want you to do something about sending the fee today, i really want you to have this fund because i know you deserve it, i know how scam has dented our society to the extent that no one trust anything that comes from the internet , i want you to know that i really want you to receive this money from deep down my heart, if you had used negative words on me i will never blame you because i know how hard it is to give trust and they fail you in return (the number of “negative words” I’ve sent has to be some sort of record)…The iphone issue is not mandatory , as a matter of fact it was initiated to ease the transfer of your funds, but it seems so difficult for you to afford it at this…I sincerely want you to have this money from my heart and this is why i have giving my time and all (lots and lots of it!) just to make sure you receive your money as promised .

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone has been abandoned, I assume it's because the stress associated with the lack of $65 is just too much...

I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN , I KNOW HOW HARD AND DIFFICULT IT IS OUT THERE, SO I CAN NEVER BE ANGRY WITH YOU FOR ANY REASON , YOU REALLY ARE FIGHTING SO HARD FOR THIS FUND , NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY, THERE ARE A LOT OF SACRIFICES TO BE MADE AND THIS IS ONE OF THOSE SACRIFICES WHICH SHALL PAVE WAY FOR YOUR FUTURE TOMORROW . I HAD ANOTHER ATTACK YESTERDAY THAT WAS WHY I DIDN'T REPLY YOUR EMAIL ,I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF WE WILL EVER HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE EACH OTHER THIS YEAR , I AM SCARED MY LIFE IS LEAVING ME , I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I WILL LAST TILL CHRISTMAS , BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS , JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAVE BEEN A FRIEND THAT I DIDN'T KNOW , BUT YOU ALWAYS LIVE IN MY HEART , I DON'T REALLY HAVE FRIENDS OR PEOPLE TO TALK TO OR EVEN EMAIL TO, THANK YOU FOR BEEN MY FRIEND DEAR.

you seriously do not have any idea the battle i am handling for you here, why was i employed here in the first place to cover for the delivery of your package . Do you think that if you were able to handle it they wouldn't have invited you over to africa to take your money in person , its not done that way because they wont even allow you depart africa with the money

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never knew how important she was...

And evidently she has a temper.

I want you to respect me ,I took a greater sacrifice for you, i had to take a flight to WASHINGTON DC just to make sure you dont get missed out again , im ready with all the delivery permits … im a christian and very devoted, i do not play with my …everyone goes home
I UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE DEVELOPED A DOUBLE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS , IM ASSURING YOU THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOOSING YOUR FUND , I ROSE JOHNSON, THE FIRST NOBLE DAUGHTER OF MARTINS WILLIAM, I WILL MONITOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE, I WILL MAKE THE DELIVERY ALONG WITH TWO UN SECURITY PERSONNEL . I SWEAR THIS ON MY FATHERS GRAVE, GOD BEAR ME WITNESS THAT IM NOT DECEIVING …

…i plead with you in the name of the lord to understand that im only out here to help you , i can never stand to see you get deceived for crying out load, I FEEL LIKE BEATING YOU UP, because you dont want to see the actual truth here… i promise you with my breath that you will receive the both funds from my department , I WILL SURPRISE YOU, THIS I PROMISE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART .

This would be message number 160. Wow.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm starting to think that this person may have mental health issues, the raving is unbelievable, and all for $65!.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly inspirational dedication, that's for sure.

If he ever DOES read any of my replies it should be hilarious. They're quite naughty and I always refer to him as "Assface".

Laughing

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you thought about posting your replies? It sounds like they are hilarious.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tossed out a few replies in the first thread, they're getting a little repetitive now as I haven't had a lot of time to give them the creative thought they deserve. I'll be ratcheting it up now and will be happy to share.

And speaking of sharing, here's today's pleadings:

I promise to send back to you all the money you spent on this transaction (All $65?. Generous little bugger.) with a bonus if after trusting me with this very last payment , i will send back to you even the transport…Please take this matter very serious. The FBI or whoever it might be does not have any right to ask questions concerning your money…i can never hurt you and still be pretending to be nice to you , my love for you is 100% and nothing can ever change that , its the love for humanity that made me took up this job knowing fully well how hard and difficult it can be , but i trust the GOD in heaven , i know he must turn all our sadness to joy in due time, i pray that God opens your eyes to see that i truly wants to help you out from deep down my heart .

Promising you and failing you is like asking god to take my life , i do not promise what i am unable to fulfill and i want you to be strong hearted about the sending the required …This fund is real, if its not real why would i be helping you to loan money to assist this project (Oh, so now the $65 is just a loan? Cheap bastard.)I have suffered a lot , for over months i have been helping you get this fund , i have sold a lot of things to assist you (I hope he expands on that in a future rant, it has promise) , why wont you just give me this last trust and chance…i know how angry you are now that this is taking long (Actually, that's the best part.), but i want you to understand that , everything takes time especially when it has to do with money as huge as this .

Trust me and work with me for this last time let us get this done with, we still have a celebration and you still owe me big time after all this is over , right now we are fighting and arguing (That's his interpretation of not-reading-anything-I-send?), but trust me , soon , very soon , all this will be over and you will forever thank me , just give me this last moment to make this up to you okay .

TRUST ME AND SEND THE FEE, JUST LEAVE THE REST FOR ME AND MY GOD..

A haiku for you, assface.

No moneygram here
Why don't you read my emails
Or you could blow me

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All new original stuff over the weekend, truly classic stuff.

I CAN'T AND WON'T SWEAR WITH MY DAUGHTER'S GRAVE JUST TO DECEIVE YOU

All this while i have been with you , through thick and thin , through rainy and now dry season , don't you think that i deserve this chance that i am asking of you ,do you know the pain it is to see that your efforts to do good always turns down . I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME SO THAT I CAN SURPRISE YOU , NOAH WAS BUILDING THE ARC AND NO ONE BELIEVED IN HIM , LOOK WHAT HAPPENED LATER , JESUS TURNED WATER INTO WINE AND NO ONE EVER BELIEVED THAT HE IS THE CHRIST AND HE CAME TO SAVE , LOOK WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWARDS. Moses commanded the ocean to divide , no one believed in all that, we just have to take chances in life , Trust me, Good things must surely come for you , what is yours is yours , no one can take it away from you so says the lord .

If you are doubtful of my sincerity, atleast give me a chance for long time sake , remember this is a huge amount of money we are talking about here ...its just like gratuity , when the government pays gratuity to retired civil servants (I'm getting a tip? Nice.)...we all must pay a price , if things where these easy as people think , then the world will be a better place to be , there will be no crime , but we cant run away from this world , its already like this, i want you to give me a chance for the last time let me make this successful and i also want to disappoint your doubt and some of your friends whom is telling you not to trust me .

You have to do something about this so that i can complete the transaction for you now that my health has not yet deteriorated to worst , if someone else is made to replace me , i doubt if the transaction will ever be successful. I am like the christ you refused to know , what you thought about me is very wrong , i have never in my wildest dreams thought of deceiving you , i have wanted this to be successful and that's what my spirit needs , i need satisfaction. when i make people happy , my LIFE SPAN EXTENDS , I LOVE TO SURPRISE YOU . I LOVE TO MAKE YOU SHED TEARS WHEN YOU FINALLY SEES ME IN PERSON PRESENTING TO YOU, ALL THE DOCUMENTS BACKING UP THE FUND AND YOUR MONEY IN CASH .

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And then a new tack! And a gentle reminder of how much I need to send, just in case I'd forgotten.

IT WILL NO LONGER BE A WALMART OR UPS DELIVERY, THE REQUEST HAS BEEN CANCELLED

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reasons for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment even when we reduced the transfer processing fee of $150 to $65, I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $65 usd, it is for COURT PROCESSING of your payment, the fees WAS $150 but it has been reduced to $65 so that you can be able to send it today, $65 is clearly written to you before, and the good part of this is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $65 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity.

The federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $65 USD and you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

TAKE NOTE, IF THE BANK CANCEL THE REQUEST TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU , THE FUND WILL BE CANCELLED BECAUSE OF CHRISTMAS .

(Christmas? I can feel that sandtimer coming!)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Acres of crap today but a couple of new wrinkles...

I hope you remembered what i explained to you on the last email (And all the others, yup, I remember), I have explained to you that the WALMART, WESTERN UNION AND THE MONEY GRAM has been barred from sending the fund to you as i have already arranged it , The christmas is fast approaching (That’s twice he mentioned Christmas, I guess we’ll be playing at least until then!)… i want you to be very fast in handling this last transaction (Doubt it.)
I have been a miracle you have refused to acknowledge (You have to admit, that's mighty poetic.) ,but i want to assure you that this very transfer will never exceed 5 hours today , this will prove to you whom i really am...LET TODAY PROVE TO YOU WHO I AM AND WHAT I HAVE EBEN DOING FOR YOU (Methinks I already know that)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic