SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IM A LADY, AND LADIES ALWAYS GETS THINGS DONE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what 'she' would make of Sister Goldmoon, my Freyjan mystic? I'd be happy to add to the mix.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well now I'm going to be even more rich as my lad is sending me money using all three transfer services that I don't have. There's also a nice little sliver of truth as the extra cash is because there will be extra fees (instead of the this-is-the-only-one bit). He's also spending some time gathering quotes to sound more legit. Sweet.

(Cut down from a truly massive email...)

MONEY GRAM.. $5000 USD
WESTERN UNION. $5000 USD
RIA.. $5000

TOTAL . 15, 000 USD ONLY

...I am still surprised that after what i did for you so we can have a smooth and swift transaction , you still didn't believe me or trust me with this request, i did what i did because, i have my doubts that if The delivery will be successful without it been stopped by the customs or anyone , and then another huge fee will be requested of you and you will blame me , so i had to take a bold step and did some underground work , which made it possible for you to receive $15 000 thousand usd the same day you send the last requested fee.

with the help of the PRESIDENT AND THE UN, I was able to get the permission to allow money gram , western union and Ria money transfer...My word has been my bond ever since i was created (straight out of "Hook") , i have never thought of hurting or deceiving anyone into anything because of money , WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSE HIS OR HER SOUL TO DEVIL (from the book of Matthew), TELL ME , WHAT WILL IT PROFIT ME , TO CHEAT OR DEFRAUD YOU OVER THIS LITTLE FEE..

... i know that another fee will be demanded from you, that is why you are going to receive $15 000... i have this under control and i give you my assurance that if anything should go wrong, i will take the full sole responsibility for any fee involved after this one...SHOULD INCASE THE DELIVERY GETS STUCKED UP SOMEWHERE AND ANOTHER FEE IS DEMANDED, YOU WILL PAY IT OFF FROM THE $15 000 USD...This is a secret that even the so called customs or the IMF didn't know of, THIS IS WHY I AM THE BEST SO FAR.

...if i ever fail you , what ever you say will be my curse, please try and reason with me so we can achieve something after this and its a promise

Western union - we don't have that, assface
Moneygram - we don't have that, assface
RIA - we don't have that, assface
Enough brains in your fucking head to blow out a candle - you don't have that

Assface

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no, it's gonna be cancelled...again. The horror.

THE COURT SENT ME A LETTER FOR THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR FUND COMPLETELY ASAP, WHATS YOUR FINAL SAY

I still do not believe that after all the emails i sent to you, you still do not want to trust me, there is absolutely no harm in trying , i promise you that your transfer will be finalized today as soon as i hear from you , there is no need for any other payment after we have received the $65 usd, it will take care of all the transfer process, you dont need to pay and pay all over again (yesterday you said I would), you know there is no way i could be able to do this without your support and trust, let me handle the transfer the best way i know of, i have done this in 2013, and im assigned to handle this very one before i retire from office, i can never ask you to pay any other fee again after this very last one .. (except the one you said you'd ask me for)

I do understand your plight and I am not trying to dispute the fact that you are trying to protect yourself from being scammed. This is very reasonable of you. $15 000 USD has already been MAPPED OUT and approved to be sent to you same day the payment is received from you so that i can have the final permit to conclude your transaction to you as have stated in the UN ACT 020 2012 SECTION 45GH (at least I know it's official now, thank God), No other fee will be required from any beneficiary after the TRANSACTION PERMIT HAS BEEN DULLY SIGNED (snicker) AND CONCLUDED BY THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT . Dear this is all i ask from you ,if you could trust me initially, why not trust me now so we can finalize the transfer of your fund.

The money transfer services has promised to let you pick up any amount and this depends on you now , we need to work together so that we can achieve something at the end , we cant just give up now , please give me your trust, this is not too hard to ask for , i have really worked so hard for this and you should give me credit for that, i put on all my best ust to see that this transaction goes well , you should not be worried about anything ,the balance of the fund will be delivered to you by the US EXPRESS.

Assface, since you don't read my messages I'm going to write you a song. It sounds like "Happy Birthday"

Happy assface to you
Happy assface to you
I don't have those fucking services here and you seem to be too fucking stupid to read that and so I can say whatever I want and you won't read it
Happy assface to you

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3-day weekend so a 2-fer from my lad, both on Labor Day. These were particularly massive but had a couple of winners to pass on.

RECEIVE $20 000 USD INSTANTLY FROM WALMART STORES TODAY AND $5000 USD EACH FROM WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM (so he's upped the initial cash and spread it out over all the different ways I can't receive the money)...Welcome to the first MONDAY of the month of September , Happy sallah to you (nice of him to keep track of how long this has been going on)

EVEN THE DEVIL KNOWS THAT I HAVE REALLY TRIED MY BEST FOR YOU , AND NOT EVEN HIM THE DEVIL CAN STOP THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT I HAVE SECURED THIS TRANSACTION IN EVERY ANGLE

If in any way any one gets stuck, two must be released to you and you can use the money from them to sort out the rest and released them also

THERE CAN NEVER BE ANY WAY THE FBI OR WHOEVER CAN STOP ALL THIS TRANSACTIONS I HAVE ARRANGED FOR YOU SECRETLY , YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL THIS MONEY TODAY AND THAT IS A PROMISE I AM MAKING TO YOU THIS DAY . SALLAH BE MY WITNESS....

you have gone way back with me, its time i become more sincere to you than ever before (way back is sure accurate)

CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH, IS THIS NOT WORTH THE SACRIFICE

It is very difficult to discern who is real in the internet world. I really truly want you to believe what i am saying, i know you have lost faith in my own ability to access who is telling the truth, but i wonder why you are still scared despite all my efforts to prove something to you...Has any diplomat or any bank done what i have done for you... It seems you didn't first understand my emails , i intend to explain to you in details if there is nothing you do not understand in what i have said to you . i want you to please try and reconsider and try a little bit to understand everything i have said on the email i sent to you in case you didn't understand (a little emphasis there)

i really want you to have this fund , loosing this fund out of ignorant is never a good decision , what ever that is setting your mind back on this transaction, you should never give it a chance because i am going to get all your money to you this day and i promise you this with my life .

Gods knows my heart is so pure that i could not even dare hurt a fly

YOU MIGHT OT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOOSE IT , DONT WAIT FOR THAT REGRETFUL DAY. This is just a popular sayings , which im very aware that you understands it perfectly . (yeah, that made me laugh)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now THIS has a funny line in it...

And we've bumped up my initial cash to $30k. Very generous.

YOU WILL RECEIVE $30 000 USD TODAY 2 HOURS AFTER YOU HAVE SENT $65 FOR THE TRANSACTION PERMIT

I just want to assure you that the fee demanded will be sufficient enough to conclude the transaction until its settled and know too that i always think about you 24/7 everyday , in case you noticed , i email you almost everyday (trust me, I noticed) and i work for the success of this fund just like i think about my life...There is absolutely no cause to be alarmed over this fund , i want you to know that my life also depends in this... if i fail to get this fund to you after you have paid the fees , let me not make it back home to Africa , let me die here in the united states .

...this is a sacrifice i made for you without any price Tag , but to just make things easy for you, BECAUSE I CANNOT AFFORD TO DISAPPOINT YOU AGAIN IN ANY WAY (again?)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little gift for the weekend, how sweet.

FOR CHRIST SAKE, IT WONT TAKE MORE THAN 2 HOUR FOR YOU TO START RECEIVING FUNDS

I know that you can never have any faith in me, but something in me tells me that very soon you will see my reasons for all this and trust me you will regret ever calling me a scam , it breaks my heart that you dont trust me but i can never give up on you , i will know great joy once i complete this transaction for you , i want to complete your transaction for you , we have gone way back (way...way...way back with no end in sight!), i know how it feels , i know what it means to raise a single dollar but i promise you one thing , you will get your transaction and that is a promise . This is a huge amount of money we are talking about here and you should be aware that
all this documentations are very important .

blah blah blah

just try and buy a bottle of rich red wine (no idea where THAT came from) , as soon as i arrive your destination you will surely pay me for this trouble you put me through...

LOTS of blah blah blah

Consider how far we have gone on this transaction, the money and the time invested on this (the time in particular is truly astounding)... IF I DONT GET YOUR FUNDS TO YOU AFTER THIS VERY ONE , LET MY FLIGHT BACK TO AFRICA CRASH, I SWEAR THIS BY MY DAUGHTERS GRAVE , PLEASE BELIEVE ME , I AM SORRY IF I HAVE HURT YOU IN ANY WAY , I WILL SELL MY JEWELRIES HERE AND PAY YOU BACK THE FEES YOU SEND , IF AFTER YOU SEND THIS VERY LAST FEE AND I DONT GET YOUR FUNDS TO YOU AS PROMISED .

If you don't give me a bank account to transfer the money to you can ram a bicycle up your ass until you taste the pedals.

Why do you continue to ignore me?

Assface.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A reason to love Mondays, fresh meat from my pet.

I am a lady who loves everyone ,i have made so many great sacrifices that made people question if i am actually a human , i love everyone as much as i do to myself, i treat everyone as i would love to be treated , i know its very difficult out there and i understands perfectly well ,this is going to be a very huge sacrifice for me because i know that my rewards will come from the lord... so many needy lives will be positively touched by this funds , i know that the wicked ones are trying so hard so that you don"t get your fund as promised...LET us shame the devils and these politicians...if anyone is telling you i am a scam , do not believe or listen to them , they are only agents of the devil working against your financial breakthrough...

(Here's my favorite part, he says is several times...) IF THERE WAS NO FUND , WOULD I HAVE BEEN EMAILING YOU FROM JANUARY 1ST OF 2017 TILL DATE.

(Nice of him to be keeping track.)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One seriously MASSIVE pile of stuff he'd said before, just sort of pasted together...but at least there was an apology for it.

I really want to explain the transaction to you in brief, just in case my long letters makes it hard for you to understand the reasons for the fees imposed on the transaction and why its demanded that you should handle this process.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should ask him to explain in more detail. Mr. Green

Oh, I forgot - he never reads your replies. What a shame.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The messages keep getting longer but there's less and less really good stuff. Dude must be getting tired.

why i am strongly persuading you to send the fee that you will never be disappointed in any way , if i am not certain and sure that after this fee you are demanded to send , that you will be denied your fund or will be asked to send another fee without you receiving any money yet , THEN I AM NOT WORTHY TO BE ALIVE (at least we agree on something anyway)... I have all this under control a very longtime ago (and that's the fun part)...I BET MY LIFE ON THIS ONE TRUST ME , I CAN NEVER WATCH YOU LOOSE WHAT YOU ALREADY HAD (so that you can get $65...snicker)

WalMart? Only if you shit one my way, assface.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday's diatribe was just drivel and noise but then came Sunday…

(And we start with a true gem.) Sometimes i do wonder if you ever receive any of my emails or is just the machine answering my emails sometimes, why haven't you been able to say something to me ever since i have been emailing you with so many different good…i have done so-many unthinkable things just to get all the international clearance i have acquired for the sake of your transaction (Hmmm...I wonder what he had in mind when he typed THAT one)…Please i beg you in Gods name , do not ever think of me as crook , but see me as someone who is trying everything possible to make sure that i put a smile on someones … i have been labelled a psycho by my friends and families (And by me, too.), they said i am just slaving for you over nothing , that even if you accept to send the fee for the release of your fund , that you will never ever remember my efforts . But i do not care if you abandon me after you have receive your fund , my joy is for me to see it happen i want to put a smile to your family , my sacrifices will be worth something because what ever one is sacrificing for mankind is worth everything even my life.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic