SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Mary *AUDIOBOOKS* *NSFW* SAFARI UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Inspector with the subject line "Loaded Creampie":

Quote:
Sir I have done work for you and your island now my life is in danger because of this case,yet the whole heaven and earth that you people promise me,is not true because if it is true you people will not use a delivery company that does not exist to send me parcel while we have dhl and ups everywere,sir if you want to arrest me,why can't you come to the address I gave you people and get me,instead of given mike my contact,do you know that mike want to put me on trouble here? Or get me arrested? What he is asking me to do is suspicious sir.so I will stop every contact with him.because I don't know who to trust now

I think you're losing him there Mystery. ETA - maybe his refusal is passing your first test! Now he can get on with the real work.

Quote:
The Esteemed My Ny*sh,

Excuse my tardiness. Just got done with these damn Sunday morning press conferences. I mostly go to see this one reporter name Jane or Jen or something. She's got some sweet tits on her if I can be blunt with you. Could play with those for days.

Then of course we have a fucking buffet lunch. Filet mignon and buttered shrimp, all a bunch of food that is just going to sit with me all fucking day. Don't get me started on that dessert line. Fucking hell if I see one more Creampie I'm going to blow.

Look Ny*sh, I have nothing to do with your money. I thought you got it last week! I'm not the one that sends it, the state of Michigan sends it and who the fuck is in charge of that is anyone's guess.

I don't know what you are talking about wanting to get you arrested? I don't want you arrested! I want you to find us Fellatio! Can't do that from a fucking jail cell, can you? Speaking of which, any word on their location? Last I heard the driver got away but is really torn up.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
is there anyway you can get the phone number of that company here in cameroon?

Of course. You have a PM Laughing

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from LomΓ©/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's arrived in Mfou.

Quote:
What is the name of the fish store because there are lots of places they are selling fish here in mfou

Quote:
Where are you sir now? Are there now.

Quote:
Mr Moses Malone, Today is my 5th days waiting for you to deliver my parcel to me and if I am not mistaken today marks the 4th difference collection location you have given on the same parcel. Thank you once more for putting me into trouble with the taximan,it is only God that will judge your actions .you asked me to enter a taxi to Mfou a town outsider YaoundΓ©, that you are there to put the fare bill knowing well that i am without money and cannot speak your language,but it was only deceive.why are you doing all these thing to me. Do you know it is wickedness and inhuman .
I can now understand that you and your office has an evil intention to my parcel. You are playing games with Wolfgang over my parcel. Be assured that all this your stories,fake appointment and hiding will not solve the issue.
Maybe you do not understand the implications of what you and your Cameroon office are doing. If I don't get my parcel any moment from now till morrow,my parcel sender lawyer will fill a suit against your USA office and the damages with be double.
Thank you.

Yes, Moses did leave, because while he was waiting at the Fish Store this morning, someone send him an anonymous message that included something quite terrifying...

Quote:
Yes! Yes I did leave! I was forwarded this email from an anonymous person this morning while I was waiting for you, it was from your email address. Read this and tell me what the hell is going on!!!

---

""Your mother is curse,I am a child of god and you and your devil can not course me,and in the name of Jesus I curse you and your devil,I am on my way now to my house,I will kill Mr bingo and bring the head for you to eat,what money are you talking about?I collected my package yesterday so you are late,you can kill him,I don't care""

--

What is that!! Who did you send this to?? You say "you can kill him, I don't care" ,, are you talking about poor Wolfie??? HOW COULD YOU??? Explain yourself sir! Poor Wolfgang never did anything wrong in his whole life and now if I am reading this correctly it appears as if you have traveled all the way from Nigeria just to attack our poor delivery boy Wolfgang! Why sir, WHY???

You need to explain yourself right now. Who is Mr. Bingo? Did you hurt Wolfgang? I want answers NOW!!!

Quickly followed up with:

Quote:
The person that sent me that message said "Beware of the killer Mr. Humpere"... What does that mean!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS SIR!??!?!?!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that idea. Now that I know where his boundaries are, I can start pushing his buttons more slowly. If you could let him know that he passed his first test with flying colors, that would be nice. His payment can be picked up with WU, but unfortunately not in Yaounde for security reasons.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Pitt will get right on that.

To Jenna:

Quote:
Thank you i will be waiting for your email when you get home,please take good care of your self for me alone ok?

Maybe I can get him arrested for pleasuring himself in the park he sleeps in...

Quote:
Tell you what sweetie. You like Fifty Shades of Grey? Let's play a game, just you and me. I attached a photo of me and two of my friends at the beach here on Beaver Island. You get to guess which one is me. The answer will be revealed when we meet! And only then!

I found the number you are looking for. [snip - number provided by Mountain Goat]

Kisses!

The photo I attached...

OK. I'll go first. Middle.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh:
Quote:
All is not well,I am going back,I did not get any parcel,this package does not exist.thanks to you all for lying to me,am done playing all you peoples game

Where will he go next? I say Maiduguri
Edit: Maybe not:
Quote:
Bye bye and forget about it,all you people do is to lie,i regrate knowing you all.tell inspector that.

I think it's time for Feathers to taunt him more.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, the sweet, sweet irony.

What the heck!!! You have us a fake slip and you are still insisting on giving us the numbers 1 by 1??? I don't blame you! Do you think I am here to eat your money. Please and please do not email us again. - Erik Olson

do not Play with man of God,by sending to me rubish western union information which bank here confirm rubish - Rv. David Michael
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We may be losing him...

To Inspector:

Quote:
Sir I don't trust anybody again because you people have betrayed the trust I have on all of you.sir you gave me your word to let the reward get to me.but here you are telling me that you don't have anything to do with the money.sir I am going back to my country and thanks to your island all I get is nothing,I think I should move on now.

ETA -

Quote:
The Esteemed Mr Ny*sh,

The reward got to you! How do you not yet have it? Again, yes I promised you the reward. It was sent! How is that not trustworthy? I've done every fucking thing I've promised. I've known you long enough that you get like this sometimes! Relax Ny*sh! We're in this together! You're going to let the murderer of Eliot just go free? The person who beat Mary Margaret, your friend? Poof, like that?

And to Jenna, or whatever he wants to call her:

Quote:
Miss jane ,please do not be offended,I have been lied to by every body that I know in that beavers island so right now,I don't trust anyone on that island because all I get is lies ,so please I have seen the three in the picture,and trust me I love to play games but first i need to know who am playing games with,so send me another picture of you alone ,i am for real ok? Thanks for the number,what is the name of the owner of that number?

Quote:
I thought you were different. I'm trying to have fun. If you're not interested, that's okay. There are 1000 guys on this island who I can have at any moment. But I liked you. Oh well. I'm going out to dinner with Daddy and then there's this guy Derrick who invited me on his yacht tonight. I'll just surprise him and rock his world tonight to forget about you.

I'm not sure why you're so insistent about this shipping company? What are you trying to ship? Or use someone else. Yes, the number I told you is the only number I found for the Yaounde facility. Why do you keep asking me?

All you guys are the same. You want what you want and then you piss us off and you're gone. Good luck Mr Ny*sh!

Quote:
I like you too

That's it? I think he's exhausted.

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We settled on payment in Owerri in a few days. He kind of trusts me still. I am sure he will come back. Would he be willing to join the Snorky boys?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Inspector:

Quote:
Sir i gave him to you but you all let him go,and also i never receive any reward all i know now is that you all has forsaking me,but god will never forsake me all i get from this island is empty promise.thank you.when i get to my country,i will stop every communication with any body from this island,thank you and godbless you

Maybe when he wakes up in the morning he'll feel better but I think we're losing him.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir with due respect,it is not sister that gave me the check and I don't see how she can help,sir I am going back to my poor little life,and if you can't help me,I can't fight you but I wish you well,but know that I am not in possession of the check and did not get your package.thanks very well,I hope you don't forget me soon because you gave me your word

Quote:
Mr. Humphere why do you insist on being such an idiot? You sent me an email that the criminal Feathers sent to you and after checking with Sister Goldmoon you were told it was a curse. A CURSE! The state of Michigan paid for her services to help you, but you did not want her services. I warned you not to fool around with this kind of power, but you said you were okay because you were in Nigeria and you know more than those of us who saw the power UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL!

I really don't think we are losing him. He is just very frustrated. I hope tomorrow we will all receive apologies. Lake, in addition to not caring if Wolfie lives or dies the lad also mentioned that he had already received his package. Be sure and point that out to him.

MrM, maybe it is time for the secret operations to back off of him. I think he has so much thrown at him right now that his mind can't comprehend it all.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave him a few days until the payment would be ready in Owerri. The last thing I asked him was how he got to know the inspector. That should prompt a long story. Last time he had a meltdown like this, when he was busy with the trial, he came back to his senses soon afterward. I specifically said I'm not from the island, so he seems to think that I am on his side more. When he asked for his WU payment in Yaounde, it was for his wife's brother's name. I found that kind of unusual; perhaps he's with him? Who really knows what will happen tomorrow. If the bait ends here, I will be happy, but I'm sure there will be more adventures in his future.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That Feathers is such a little scamp. To his NEW email addie:

Quote:
HOWDY ENEMA???

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sense he's on the verge of twigging and Sister Mary has really been the only normal one, so she sends a friendly message to try to reel him in...

Quote:
Oh my dear Mr Hump Here with the good voice,

Oh I be doing so well and the school start this week so many of the children be gone part of the day which is nice and sad at the same time as they all get a little bit older but they such good children I don't know what to say. Orphan Penelope lead us in great prayer yesterday and she include very sweet blessings about you Mr Hump Here and I have no doubt indeed that those blessings rain down upon you courtesy of our nailed god the sweet baby jesus amen yes sir. Miss Connie doing well and she about to return from her August hemorrhage fest but she is so sweet and good to me and the children and she be such a help. She still go off now and then to visit Father Newton from Our Lady of Perpetual Motion and she always have a twinkle in her eye when she return.

I do hope Mr Hump Here that you are able to find your package. My father always used to say a man without a package is not a man at all so I have no doubt you find it if you haven't done so already. It be thundering today and the children be a little bit scared and the first taste of autumn is upon us so I go now to comfort them and read to them and get ready for the lunch time. We so blessed to have you as a friend Mr Hump Here.

Out of anyone he'll respond to her but I think he needs some normalcy for a few days. We've exhausted him. Sure hope he enjoyed his vacation. Sad he didn't get to see the Chimpanzees. Next time...

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And to Jenna..

Quote:
Miss Jenna how are you this morning? thank you for all your efforts .now I have to tell you why am asking about the GPS*.do you know that the reward money was all lies? They told me they sent a check to me in Cameroon,I have been in Cameroon for one week now,,no trace of the parcel contening the check,no trace of the GPS* facility here,everything is all lie,what do you know about all this

Quote:
Thanks for the scoop. I know nothing about that. Not sending reward money! That could be a scandal that destroys the governor race for Penfold. So I don't get it, are you working with Penfold or trying to bring him down? I can confirm the company exists as there is an office right on the mainland. But I'll look into your fake shipment. I'm not exactly sure who to ask about this but I'll find someone. Thanks Ny*sh.

Safari Team Humphere
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it not only curious, but suspiciously strange that he has given what he says is his brother-in-law's name for the WU payment and pickup. He did say, before the safari, that his wife's brother was travelling with him, but why would he send him to collect the money? It sounds rather fishy....

@Lake - the Inspector may have made a bit of a boo-boo when he claimed he knew nothing about the money and thought that Humpers had received it, but then asked about the highjacked van and injured driver, which implies he must have known about the lost package, too. Lol
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You may be right. Inspector and Penfold talk daily though. Perhaps I'm working too many characters!

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thought is that the name he used to pick up the cash is his real name and there is no brother in law just like there is no dead wife.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ My thoughts exactly, Jayhawk. Alternatively, the Nyash name maybe marked up by WU as being that of a known scammer.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been quiet to me today so far, although he usually responds when I give him reminders. I doubt that Humphere is a fake name, because he would have probably given his real name on the testimony. His wife's brother, or whoever he is, is probably waiting in Nigeria or even in Cameroon for the payment to come in. For all we know, he's staying at a fancy hotel or something while Mr. Humphere is roaming the streets. He still believes that the characters are real; whether he actually wants to talk with him though is the real question.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is he's traveling back home wondering what the %$&# just happened to him.

He usually responds to Sister Mary within an hour. Nothing today. Just the early morning one to Jenna (8 am in Cameroon). His emails over the last week show he's catching on. Many references to our "game." One thing I've learned is he's definitely not stupid. But like Jayhawk pointed out, he's just like a 419 victim. So deep into it. But at some point, enough of your brain is convinced otherwise. You can see that development in his emails over the last week.

His reference to google makes me wonder if he's started googling some of these names. Once he learns there is no election in Michigan this year (it's an odd year) or there is no reporter Jenna or orphanage on the island, he's gone.

My guess is he'll respond to the characters that he thinks are still real and honest, and he'll completely ignore the rest and take his chances he's not going to be killed when he walks in his house. Which characters those are, if any, remain to be seen.

His silence sure does open up my day a bit!

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a pulse of life from him...

To Jenna:

Quote:
I am not trying to bring penfold down,I support him with everything I have.also I am not trying to make a scandal.miss,I have been in Cameroon since one week but I have not seen any of there office as they have refuse to give me there office address,no phone number,all they do is to give me different location to meet them every day ,I will be there till night I will not see any body.I spend all I have now I am fostrated going back,miss is that a scandal? Why will i lie with something like that?all of this is lies,if it is true why haven't I receive the package of show me there office?

I'm going to stick with the no-humor, reel him back in modality...

Quote:
Well Mr Nyash, all I know about the shipping company in Yaounde is what I've already sent you. No printed address, just a location. The number is the one I gave you. I don't know how else I can help you.

I did reach out to one of my sources inside the government and they told me the reward payment for Fellatio was sent to someone via that shipping service. I asked for a tracking number and they didn't know. They do have a website: [snip - link to tracking service]

Did you contact customer service? I'm sure they can help better then me. Let me know what they say. There may be no scandal here. You said they didn't send a payment which would be a disaster for Penfold, but my source says they did. I would contact their customer service and go from there.

Thanks for the lead but I think it's a dud.

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Jenna:

Quote:
Miss Jenna they told me that I should pick it up in Cameroon but I have been here since one week an day now yet nothing is here,miss Jenna I am not asking you to do anything that you dont want to do but in as much as am not lying,I will use a million of presenter and publisher in you country to let the world hear my story and the lies behind it,unless they fine a way to get me that money as they said,but until then ,don't be surprise to know that you are not going to be the first to publish this story,I know how to teach liers lesson
Thank you

Mmm hmm....

Quote:
Well Mr Nyash it sounds as though you have a good story. And you have a good reporter in me! I'm always a sucker for a good story, so I'd love to hear it. Why are you in Cameroon? I thought you lived in Nigeria? And what other publishers do you have lined up for your story? I'd love to be the one to break it if it's a good one!

He either got more data or found a WiFi cafe. He's responding quickly now.

ETA - To Mary:

Quote:
Madam thank you for your email madam as your friend I need a favour from you,since evey money and gift you have sent me has been stolen every time,please can you get the children to pray for me? because I need there prayers and am sure that the result of there prayers can not be stolen from me,please let them pray for me because I am going through though and very hard and bad times now.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually the Governor race in Michigan is a real clusterfudge. The current Governor is ineligible to run due to term limits and right now there are something like 18 folks who have their hat in the ring for the job. The Detroit Free Press did an article on the whole thing. Sadly there was no mention of Penfold but it does make sense that Penfold would be out campaigning Hey, I do my research on my characters. 😁

My thought is he is alone. No dead wife, no brother-in-law, just a low level scammer who is hungry, filthy, confused, angry and far far from home. I think he has been telling the dead wife lie for so long he is starting to believe it himself.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Jenna:

Quote:
Am on my way back to Nigeria from cameroon,I will email when I get home am very stressed up,it is going to be a long journey how was your outing yesterday ?

Quote:
Mr Nyash, we had a blast!!! Went to dinner with Daddy and he his such a riot but very defensive of his little girl. He always gives me "the talk" before I have a date but I rocked Derrick's world last night! Then we both passed out. Woke up and my ass is a little sore. I'll scold Derrick about that next time I see him. But I'm back at work today. Seems to be a slow news day so I was hoping you had something good for me. Safe travels!

Safari Team Humphere
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic