SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Suicide Lad - This business is not like selling shoes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An interesting peek into the world of a suicide lad, not particularly funny (except a few little bits) but I figured I’d post to give you an idea of how they roll. I lost him at the end but was able to get a piggy and I’m reasonable certain he had to spend some cash for the raw materials to build my poor victim some documentation to flee the country.

I grabbed one of the burst of suicide lads we had a few weeks back and had at it.

Me: A friend passed your information on to me, are you for real? For an official government document? Please reply as my need is immediate.

(Bring on the opening script.)

Lad: Hello and thanks for inquiry.Yes we can produce for you a real database system registered Passport,id card ,visa ,driver license etc for any country of your choice without any problem.. It will be registered in the system and will have all security features exactly like the government issued ones..You will be able to travel with the documents without any problem as it will be genuine and legit..Where are you located and how soon and Which country documents do you want?Do you have Skype or whats app? Production takes 2 working days and shipment will take 2-3 days as well. our database system registered documents are the same as the documents from the authorities. We use the same quality of materials that the authorities use and we register all the client’s information into the supposed database system and the government will recognize the document. So all our Real documents are genuine and the same as the government authorized documents so you shall legally use the Real documents.When mailing your document to you via dhl, we shall also parcel a Verification Diskette, Telephonic Code and Database Link which you shall use in verifying the authenticity of your document. With the verification diskette, you shall be able to see your full registered information in the supposed database system. Seeing your information in the system means that your document is a real document and so you shall legally use the document .We ship via dhl as their services is fast and very reliable.We can start work today and when we are done we shall send a scan copy for you to check and confirm all your information before we have it registered in the central database system.
Regards again and stay to enjoy our services

(I bet that means you'll get a diskette, which I certainly don't have a place to read any more, that makes it LOOK like your data is good to go but, since it isn't actually connected to anything, is all BS. Quite the little operation.)

Me: And how much does this sort of thing cost?

Also, how is it that you have access to the social security database? I need to know this is real you know.

(No second script, right into conversation with a pretty well-spoken lad.)

Lad: Let us know which document you want so that we can give our best prices with shipping charges inclusive...
Regards again

Me: Social security card, US

And you didn't answer my question

Lad: Ok and unto your question we work in collaboration with IT technicians from India who are well trained and have the professional ability to hack into any database system and fit in information without any problem. You will enjoy the quality of our services as your Social Security Card will be %100 authentic and fully registered in the database system..Production,registration into the central database system and shipment will cost you $550...Confirm this and provide your details as you want them to appear on this document..

Me: Any database? Can I hire them to assist me in dealing with a law enforcement database in the US if I can get you the server location? And what would that cost?

Lad: They only do registration into the database system (Translation: they only have one version of the template for the bogus diskette).They can do all of that but they have their work limits and per their professional ethics...
Regards again

Me: Professional ethics? What do you mean by that? Aren't they breaking the law by hacking databases?

Not that I mind of course, there's a reason I need a new social security card!

Lad: Yes but they have their limits ..Your new social security card can be done with the names you shall give us and if you have any bad record they can also get into the system and fix your record by deleting the bad records!

Me: Okay, I can get the details of what the records are and give them to you. It's a bit of a list but should all be in database, I think

Lad: Ok get back with them..
waiting

Me: Is the price still the same?

Lad: Yes

Me: I will need to wait until Monday for a friend of mine to get me a list of the data elements that need changing, I will contact you then.

This better not be bullshit, I have a lot riding on getting the fuck out of here with a REAL passport.

Lad: Ok thanks and we will be waiting to hear from you then..

(Time to start building my “situation”. The more desperate he thinks I am, the better.)

Me: Apologies for the delay but I needed to relocate and find a safe place to stay until I get the social security card and a passport and can get the fuck out of here. I'll be getting a PO box so that we can do our business in a hurry. How quick can the passport be done? I didn't need it before but I need to leave the US as soon as I can.

What I'm looking for is a passport from Fiji and a travel visa for the US so I can get to Hawaii and then to Suva. I can pretty much disappear from that point.

As for databases I think that if my record is eliminated from the NCIC and NDR at the fed level and then NLETS for interstate shit. CCH in the states of New York and California should finish the job, at least enough to give me time to travel.

Can you do these things?

Lad (tacked onto the old script): Hello and thank for getting back.It been long we where worried about you. Yes of course we can do all of that as soon as possible. Production takes 2 day and shipping takes 2 days a well..We can start work right away if you get back to us with your information as requested earlier ..Work can start today and tomorrow we show you scan copy to check all of your information before we register your documents and have them shipped via dhl.Your passport and visa will be legit and real.our real documents are the same as the documents from the authorities. We use the same quality of materials that the authorities use and we register all the client’s information into the supposed database system and the government will recognize the document. So all our Real documents are genuine and the same as the government authorized documents so you shall legally use the Real documents.When mailing your document to you, we shall also parcel a Verification Diskette, Telephonic Code and Database Link which you shall use in verifying the authenticity of your document. With the verification diskette, you shall be able to see your full registered information in the supposed database system. Seeing your information in the system means that your document is a real document and so you shall legally use the document pay slips utilities responsibility customers educational.Once we have produced you a Real document, then all your information are registered in the supposed database. So when your document expires, you have every rights to go to the authorities of your Country for them to Renew your document and everything will be done without any problems. Once they check the system and see that your information are registered validly, they will renew your document without any problems.
Get back with your information and lets proceed.
Regards again

Me: I don't need anything renewed, I just need to be able to buy a plane ticket out of here without alarm bells going off and the police coming to throw my ass in jail

Lad: ok it will buy you a flight ticket without any problem and you will travel freely all through.. provide your information as you want them on the passport and lets proceed.
Regard again

Me: Louis Alvin Sindor
You're going to supply the Social Security number
Country is Fiji
If you need an address, you can use this: 143 Vitogo Parade, Lautoka, Western, Fiji (A business park)

Lad: Yes we will produce a number and have it registered in the system so that your card should be legit. You will need to get back to us with the following information
Your surname:
given names:
sex (M or F):
date of birth: Your
place of birth (city and country):
passport number (optional):
Date of issue (optional):
Issuing authority (optional):
Your address (optional):
Your passport photo in digital format (color, white background, high
resolution): Written signature in digital format (black ink, white
background, high resolution)
Regards again
James Vien

Me: Your surname:
given names: I gave you that
sex (M or F): M
date of birth: Your 3/27/1960
place of birth (city and country): Suva, Fiji
passport number (optional): Your job
Date of issue (optional): Your job
Issuing authority (optional): Hon. Ratu Inoke Kubuabola, Minister for National Security and Defence (That’s what really does go on the passport, since I bet he’s going to check)
Your address (optional): I gave you that
Your passport photo in digital format (color, white background, high
resolution): Written signature in digital format (black ink, white
background, high resolution)

I'll work on those last two but I want to see what the rest of it looks like so send me a photo

Lad: Okay waiting for your picture and signature
Thanks again

Me: Is the price going to be the same to get both documents?

Me: Cool, a bargain.

If you send me a sample of your work I'll work on getting you the money. I just want to be sure what I'm going to be getting, you know.

A photo or a scan of a passport and SS card, I want to be sure this isn't just a scam. I'm sure you understand.

Me: What's the resolution needed for the photo?

And I'm still waiting for examples of your work. Once I get that then I'll get you your money.

Lad: Here are samples of our pass works

(Pics of 6 real passports, not absolutely certain if it’s really their work but it’s a good bet as the background behind them was all the same carpeting.)

Me: Not bad, but where is the social security card? Also, I told you I needed a Fiji passport and you don't seem to have that.

(He sent pics of 3 SS cards, several different flavors. Slick stuff, too.)

Me: Very nice.

Let me know when you can show me the Fiji one, the SS card gets me through what I need to start with, then I need to be a citizen of Fiji to get the fuck out of here.

And what's the story on the databases? You haven't mentioned them yet

Lad: We don't have that now but we can produce once you place your
Order and we shall show scan copies before we ship .yes all document shall be carefully registered in the database system so you will use them
Freely and without getting
Into any problem .. we shall test and confirm them before we ship to you

Lad: Still waiting to hear from you

Me: Sorry, I wasn't able to get to a computer over the weekend. This is a small place and there's not much here, still working on finding a scanner.

Let's get payment done in case I need to move again before you're finished.

Lad: Ok that's ok ..we can proceee while waiting for the pics ..yes you can get payment done so that we obtains materials and start work today .which payment service is closer to you ? Western union or money gram ? Let me know so that I should email the payment details to you now ..

Me: I'll check, there isn't much available on this little shithole of an island. It's still early, I'll let you know.

Lad: Ok waiting ..

(Time to add a pig to the corral.)

Me: Sorry, no western union or moneygram here. Can I just send it from my bank to yours? I don't have any checks to send as the account is new. And once I'm out of here it'll be dumped as you might imagine.

Lad: we dont accept bank account with such amounts. do you have bitcoin or ria money transfer?

Me: Bitcoin? Not a chance, just like sending money straight the mafia. I don't trust those bitcoin punks as far as I can throw a fucking car.

I checked and RIA doesn't service this area.

I know I can send it bank-to-bank. What's wrong with that?

Lad: sorry we dont accept bank to bank for such amounts.

Me: What do you mean by that? What does the amount have to do with it?

Lad: The only means is bitcoin and if you dont want to do that then we are sorry we cant to otherwise.

Me: Bullshit, there has to be another way. Bitcoin is a mess and not to be trusted but using my bank to send to yours is solid and easy. Why wouldn't you do that? Don't you want my business?

Lad: This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir. we operate under a set of rules and regulations that have been given to us to follow.. we do more than 50 documents daily but all payments below $1000 are directed to the western uion,money gram,ria or bitcoin services sorry

(Thus enters a great opportunity to start on laying the groundwork for later, the idea that our guy is nice and rich.)

Me: Fine, then I'll send $1000. Money is not an issue for me, I just need this to get done.

Lad: what do you mean? you prefer to send $1000 than to send $500 via bitcoin??

Me: Like I said, the money isn't that important and I'm NOT using Bitcoin so yes, I'll send $1000 via bank transfer

Lad: ok thats fine and when can that be done?

Me: Monday I suppose, but I'll need an account

Me: I'm here waiting now

Lad: Ok below is our bank details
Bank Name....societe general cameroon
Account Name..XXXXXXXXXXX
Account Number....XXXXXXXXXXXX
Bank Code..10003
IBAN.....CM2110003014003114061918785
SWIFT CODE....SGCMCMCX

(Can I get two?)

Me: Do you have something in the US? I don't have a lot of time here and that can be done immediately. Foreign transfers get put on hold for a few and I don't want to wait.

Lad: we dont have in USA

(Guess not.)

Me: Shit. Well, if you could find someone who did it would be helpful.

Lad: NO ONE IN USA

Me: Okay, relax. It's just going to delay things by a few days. Can you get started anyway?

Lad: Yes once you make payment and show us a picture of the remittance we will start work right away

Me: Okay

Lad: how long can it take you to send the remitance to us?

Me: I'll try to get to the bank today, I don't have a car here so will need to get a ride to town. Once I've made the transfer I'll let you know how long the assholes will sit on the money before they send it. I seem to remember 7-10 days or something like that so I hope you can get to work before that!

Lad: Maximum is 3 working days

Me: It's typically longer from here as it's just a satellite office for the main bank but I'll let you know. I should be able to get to the bank late in the day, middle of your night. I'll send the receipt tomorrow.

Me: Sorry, but my transportation fell through, I'll be able to get to the bank today.

Hiding out on a little island is a pain in the ass, I'm looking forward to getting the fuck out of here with your stuff.

I've got a post office box to send it to.

Louis A Sindor
PO Box 98770
Lanai City
Lanai, HI 96763

Lad: Ok will be waiting and will start work once you make payment .yes I got your address too

(I think he needs to waste a little money and time.)

Me: Isn't there anything you can start now? Every day is a little more dangerous for me.

Funny, I got an email from another guy in Cameroon in your line of work. Is that some sort of business there?

Lad: Just to let you know we already ordered for materials for you work and we are just waiting for the payment to proceed right away with production after which we shall send you a scan copy to confirm all information and proceed with registration into the database system and shipment via dhl

Me: Awesome, thanks

Me: I made the transfer late yesterday, just trying to find someone with a scanner. Unless you can see the money in the account?

Lad: Ok we will need a scan picture of the remittance or you take a picture of it and send it us via whatsapp now

Me: I'm looking for a scanner or will try to find someone with a phone that works, mine doesn't seem to here.

Lad: We still waiting on you to proceed

Me: I got a guy to help me, he'll send the receipt this morning.

Lad: He sent me a message but didn't send the receipt yet

(I sent the receipt you can see in this thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2328833&highlight=#2328833 from my second character, he’ll show up in a little bit. Not bad if I do say so myself. As I’ve mentioned elsewhere, PM for the MS Word file I built and I’m happy to share.)

Lad: I got a paper from him but didn't see a signature,stamp or date anywhere

Me: That’s the receipt from the teller. The signature was on a paper they kept. Like I said, we don't have a bank branch here, just a satellite office and a teller. That's the slip from the printer on the counter

The slip shows the transfer and the hold period so please get started. I don't have a lot of time

Lad: Ok I will forward it to my bank and wait for confirmation for get started with your work
Regards again

(I bet THAT was interesting.)

Lad: In few days our bank will be able to track and confirm your payment so we will start work right away

Me: You said you would start when you got the receipt. You have proof of the transfer so I expect you to begin immediately

Lad: We will proceed .....

Me: Many thanks
When will they be ready?

Me (days later): What the fuck is happening?

(At this point the bank has most certainly told him there was no transfer so it’s time to bring in the Evil Nurse to give him the real lay of the land and extend things a bit.)

Me (as the Evil Nurse now): Are you the guy who needs the receipt?

Lad: Yes we waiting for the transfer receipt

Me: Here it is

(The aforementioned bogus but beautiful receipt.)

Lad: Take off your fingers from the bank details section and send another full picture of the receipt to me please

Me: FHB is the bank detail. First Hawaiian Bank.

And I don't have the receipt, Lou does.

Me: Good morning.

We should chat via email. I have a profitable business proposition for you

Lad: Ok

(Time for the game to begin.)

Me: First, let's understand each other. You're just a scammer in Cameroon and there are no passports or social security cards heading Lou's way. You're stealing a few dollars and either moving on or asking for me. Very Nigerian 419-like.

He doesn't know this but I do. What YOU don't know is Lou's real situation and the amount of money we can work together to get out of him. Interested in a little partnership?

Me: Well? Why the silence? Do you want to be rich or not?

Oh, by the way, the $1,000 is not coming. And don't bother trying to tell Lou, I control his email inbox. You can work with me or get nothing.

Lad: Yes very interested and sorry for the late reply

Me: Have you noticed that Lou hasn't sent you a photo and is still wondering when he's getting his documents from you? He's just a crazy old man in a hospital bed with Alzheimer's. Somehow your spam to him has made him decide he's on the run from the government and he needs passports and all that crap.

Interested in working together to get some real cash? He's one rich old bastard, seriously rich, and he trusts me to "help" him because I'm his nurse. I've got an idea that could put millions in our pockets if you're up for it.

Lad: do you have whatsapp or skype?

Me: No

we'll stay with email, that's the best for this sort of thing. Much safer than social networking

Lad: Ok so how do we proceed, come out clear to me and do we actually do the passport for your friend or not?

Me: Of course not, he has no need for one. Like I said, he's just a crazy old fool in a hospital.

I believe that it would be simple to threaten him into sending a LOT of money. I'll talk to him today and tell him that I was contacted by someone (you) that knows who and where he is and see if I can get him worked up about it.

It should actually be fun as well as profitable. If we play it as a team I bet we can pull a couple million out of him if he doesn't die first.

You really do make passports? How does that work, they can't really be good enough to work in the US, can they? Any kid with a computer could make a decent social security card, but a passport? Seriously?

Lad: Ok but the truth of the matter is this, we actually produce the passport and our Indian IT technicians will carefully hack into the USA government database system and carefully fit in your information thus making the pass genuine and legit........This is something we have been doing for a long time and if you where on whatsapp I will send you a few samples of our pass works. We do pure quality work and leave all our clients with all the security and they will use the document everywhere without any problem because it will be exactly like the government issued ones....

Me: That's pretty incredible, hacking into the US government? That sounds like a bit of a stretch, isn't there huge security against that?

(I just couldn't resist throwing in a little silliness and no, I'm not going to discuss politics in here.)

Me: Hey, maybe you can hack our president and shut that fucking gasbag up. He's an idiot.

I bet people in your country are getting quite a laugh about that moron.

Lad: so do we do the passport?

Me: Not necessary

Lad: ok so how do we go from here?

Me: As I said, I'll talk to him today. I'll contact you tomorrow

Me: As I thought, this will be not only profitable but a shitload of fun. I told Lou that I heard from some mysterious person (you) that threatened me because of my role as his nurse. All you need to do now is send him an email with something like "we know where you are and that Interpol is after you and you're going to need to pay us to keep quiet". Be creative. When I see him today I'll jack up the story even more and then tomorrow or Monday you can tweak him for a couple million bucks to "buy your silence".

Believe me, this should work like a charm. He thinks he's James fucking Bond or something like that and I keep treating him like he really is.

Crazy old bastard.

Lad: What's going on? I don't see a message from you to Lou

Me: Yes I will email him now. I had to deliver some documents so just got back..

(But he didn’t and he disappeared. Too bad, it was just starting to get good.)

ME: What the fuck?

Are you part of this or not? I've laid a PERFECT foundation and see nothing from you. Don't forget that I have complete control of Lou's email. And I see nothing from you.

Enough waiting for you, idiot. I created a bogus email account close enough to yours to make it work and will do it myself. You fucked yourself out of a big payday.

I sure don't understand why. Send a few emails, follow my directions, get rich. What kind of criminal are you?

Interesting lad and a clean exit without him suspecting he’d been baited so I’ll call it a success. I sure wish I could have gotten him to threaten and extort some cash, though. That could’ve gotten REALLY strange. It seems like their game is to create what looks like very nice passports and the like and then give the customer "proof" that their data has been "fixed". Interesting.

On to the next!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic