SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Mary *AUDIOBOOKS* *NSFW* SAFARI UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's definitely waiting to hear more about the trial. I've told him to expect the questions tonight so he will have a long weekend of pain and suffering. He's mainly been sending me status updates like this:
Quote:
ok bro i will seat tight and wait, how are you today? hope all is cool with you

He will not be happy later. I'm probably going to submit the questions around midnight in his time zone just so he can look over the questions before bed.
Edit:
He has one concern:
Quote:
Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper

I'm glad to see that is his primary worry right now. It would be a shame if the video were to somehow go to the press.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper

A signature line if ever I saw one. His mind is working overtime. He made the Nelson connection.

Quote:
Thank you so much sir,also sir I want you to remember something,am not trying to accuse nelson,but here is one issue i have with him .I never knew how feathers got my email address till today ,his first email to me he said,I know about you and the money sis marry wants to send to you,yes it is possible that sis marry talked about me to them,but how does he got me email?or can you tell me that sis Mary gave them my email too?I don't think so,here is what I have been thinking since.when sis Mary told me how one fake attorney stole from her,now while I was walking with my formal work,we have seen a lot of case were by a hacker will send a link to someone's email address especially : gmail : then if you click that link,your password will automatically show on there computer and from there,they will have access to your email anytime unless you change your password then I told sis Mary to change her password because of that. She told me that she has change it but she hardly remember the password but she (fetches orphan nelson to put the password for her when she wants to email)i said that on the testimony but if you like,I can forward that particular email to you.so nelson knows sis Mary email password all this time,and since sis Mary never talked about feathers knowing her password,how come feathers got my email address if not from someone who have access to sis Mary email to get it for him? Sir am not accusing nelson but for this reasons ,that was why I made him a suspect in the beginning then it turns out the guy was fellatio.also don't forget that (Mr muttely) is still an orphan in that same orphanage,as that was how he introduce him self to me and could be any of them so sir please I want you to clarify me on this at your own time because i know your busy man .sir look at this statement on your email about nelson( the orphan nelson is not aware of this snorky gang and even if the orphan nelson was aware of this snorky gang,the orphan nelson will not join the snorky gang)yes sir your right that is strange because that is exactly how snorky boys sound.also this statement sounds like feathers and also sounds like Mr muttely,I have email with them well to know when they are talking,or does the whole kid in the orphanage soun d that way? if not please sir with your proffersonal experience look deep into nelson, let me made it clear
I might be wrong on this but I have a few lines of email from feathers and Mr muttely to back up what am saying to you that nelson sounds like snorky boys do.I wait your feed back sir thank you.

He remembers everything.

A few minutes later. The exact same email as before with a bit more explanation.

Quote:
Sir i know you don't like surprise, but this is not a surprise, there is something mr muttely said to me about snorky boys in the orphanage and i think that could help the curt not to take the statement of those kids relevant on this case

BELOW IS MY REPLY ON YOUR EMAIL TO ME TODAY SIR BEFORE THE ONE ON TOP
Thank you so much sir,also sir I want you to remember something,am not trying to accuse nelson,but here is one issue i have with him .I never knew how feathers got my email address till today ,his first email to me he said,I know about you and the money sis marry wants to send to you,yes it is possible that sis marry talked about me to them,but how does he got me email?or can you tell me that sis Mary gave them my email too?I don't think so,here is what I have been thinking since.when sis Mary told me how one fake attorney stole from her,now while I was walking with my formal work,we have seen a lot of case were by a hacker will send a link to someone's email address especially : gmail : then if you click that link,your password will automatically show on there computer and from there,they will have access to your email anytime unless you change your password then I told sis Mary to change her password because of that. She told me that she has change it but she hardly remember the password but she (fetches orphan nelson to put the password for her when she wants to email)i said that on the testimony but if you like,I can forward that particular email to you.so nelson knows sis Mary email password all this time,and since sis Mary never talked about feathers knowing her password,how come feathers got my email address if not from someone who have access to sis Mary email to get it for him? Sir am not accusing nelson but for this reasons ,that was why I made him a suspect in the beginning then it turns out the guy was fellatio.also don't forget that (Mr muttely) is still an orphan in that same orphanage,as that was how he introduce him self to me and could be any of them so sir please I want you to clarify me on this at your own time because i know your busy man .sir look at this statement on your email about nelson( the orphan nelson is not aware of this snorky gang and even if the orphan nelson was aware of this snorky gang,the orphan nelson will not join the snorky gang)yes sir your right that is strange because that is exactly how snorky boys sound.also this statement sounds like feathers and also sounds like Mr muttely,I have email with them well to know when they are talking,or does the whole kid in the orphanage sound that way? if not please sir with your professional experience look deep into nelson, let me made it clear
I might be wrong on this but I have a few lines of email from feathers and Mr muttely to back up what am saying to you that nelson sounds like snorky boys do.I wait your feed back sir thank you.

He is still completely bought in. Very Happy

eta - Remember, the goat fucking video has vanished from his testimony. That was a product of Feathers' evil. Smile

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Penfold replies

Quote:
Why did you not tell me about how Mr. Mutley spoke to you? That is a surprise and one I do not like. Be sure and include that fact on your cross examination video. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW? I DO NOT LIKE SURPRISES!!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty sure most of the kids in the orphanage sound Shakespearean, but he doesn't pay attention to that.

Nelson was featured waaaaay back on page 1 speaking Shakespearean. Clearly Feathers converted him.

EDIT -- Oops, I was wrong. Nelson is mentioned but he's never said anything in this bait other than giggling every time he types in Sister Mary's password!

Good lad.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere

Last edited by Lake Amour on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to send him the cross examination questions now. I want him to be stressing all weekend.
@Jayhawk:
That is a pretty good signature line. I'll probably add it to my treasure trove.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy finally replied. Mr H can make whatever he likes of it.

Quote:
What I mean was that you say your OK cos your covered by grace, but you dont have any odea what mite happen that makes your grace no help to you, and when it all goes pairsniped youll come to me for help and youll gravel and weep and ambit that Im rite all along and for someone like you thats the wurst thing ever, having to own up to being wrong, but one day you will and in that day its going to be so hard to resist the urge to just say 'no' and leave you begin for my help as the devil draggs you under, but Im not that kind, thank your god that Im the mercifull kind, that should be all cleat, so I guess Ill here from you sometime when your life goes to shot

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More problems for him:
Quote:
Bro my problem is light for two weeks now,no light so. Fuel is going to go down because to export the file and upload it takes long fuel is my challenge.by evening I will sale one of my phone that means less to me,then I will get fuel,I pray for it to be enough,because from the questions I have here,this guy is trying to label fruad on me just to have his selfish ways,so I don't know if we are talking about fraud or murder so I need to take my time and return the favour to him as well

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ "fraud or murder" ?

Yikes.

I'm truly blown away by the level of lad delusion brought out through this bait. He's so wrapped up in his own world of criminal villains and crusading investigators (and of course the prospect of profiting from it all somehow) that he will eventually buy into any scenario you feed him given the slightest confirmation. He's devoting more and more mental (and let's hope physical) resources and time into solving the mysteries, convicting Feathers, earning a big fat reward, and all the while would gladly take the last drop of milk from a starving orphan if he could make a buck doing it.

This bait, and these great baiters, are well on the way of building an epic fantasy world for this lad that only a rare few scammers have experienced. Even if he twigs today, it's been great, but I'm looking forward to see where you guys take him. Will his efforts fail and the dreaded Feathers be released only to fill his sleepless nights with stress? Will Feathers turn out to be a Hollywood-styled super villain? OR Will he succeed, and when the reward somehow slips through his fingers, will the CIA or MI-6 (who have been watching all along) make him an agent? Of course agents must be vetted and tested before they can be put on the super spy payroll.

Love this bait.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's recording the video right now, so he is investing even more time and energy into entertaining us. Hopefully his computer goes up in flames again.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr Humphere

I am furious. Mr. Matthew just called me and told me about the last email you sent him. Have you lost your mind again? Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with you? Feathers' lawyer is not your friend. Yes, he is trying to make things tough on you as he does not want you to complete the cross examination video. If you fail to complete the cross examination video Feathers will go free. So you have decided to delay things to teach his lawyer a lesson? Why in the fuck are you thinking? Just do what you are told and stop this foolishness.

You told Mr. Matthew that you have had bad luck doing the video. That is your own problem. This office provided you Sister , at no charge to you I might add, but YOU are smarter than she is so you thought you did not need to follow her instructions. You are going to fuck this thing up, I just know it. Get your shit together and do what you are told!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir you are wrong?I never delay anything and I never said that am having any bad luck,what I told your assistance it that the only challenge am going to have is light,as we have not had electricity since 2 weeks now and you know to export this thing an upload it takes hours,and I also told him that the only choice I have now is to sale one of my phone and buy enough fuel to do it,off which I did and I have done the recording half way now since it is needed on Monday,now after all this your telling me different thing that I knew nothing about,I already email your assistance an hour ago telling him I have started.sir I hate it when people says false things on me,please ask your assistance to read the email I send him well I never said any of this thing your telling me,if you like I will forward you the conversation I had with him for you to know the trueth your self.sir what you just said to me now ,is not fair,and sir is there no other polite way for you to ask me instead of those hash words you use? From now till morning the video should be ready,please do not say what I did not say again because it hurts me that much.thank you

I love how he sucks up to Penfold

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what he sent to me:
Quote:
Bro did i ever tell you that your not getting the video on Monday? what i told you that the challenge i have is fuel which i have taken care of as i told you, now why is mr penfold sounding hash to me? telling me you said i will delay why is that? and am having challenges, after all that i went through to get fuel to do this thing which i just finsh and about to edit, why does he sounds as if life here is as easy as anything, to be honest my spirite feel hurt by his words this night and i do not deserve any of this words he said to me this night, but i wll try to pretend it never happend because it is oviuse you people dont understnd anything about me and here i am

Note how he blames Mr. Penfold, not me. I look forward to hearing him deny the goat sex allegations tomorrow.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lehigh Guy wrote:
OR Will he succeed, and when the reward somehow slips through his fingers, will the CIA or MI-6 (who have been watching all along) make him an agent? Of course agents must be vetted and tested before they can be put on the super spy payroll.

Maybe Captain Mal and the Yastreb drones could be brought into service; it's been a while since they spooked a Lad into helpless frothing paranoia.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feathers just sent him an email saying (in Latin) Your entrails will be fed to wolves.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're so kind to him. I'm sure he loves reading your encouraging messages. Maybe you could also send him Hebrew or Arabic insults next time. Mix it up and keep him paranoid and xenophobic.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feathers sent him another email, this time in Ahmaric, which said

"Your soul will feed my Hellhounds for eternity"

eta - Feathers also sent him, in Ahmaric, the words to the Blues Song "I put a Spell on You."

Quote:
I put a spell on you
'Cause you're mine

You better stop the things you do
I ain't lyin'
No I ain't lyin'

You know I can't stand it
You're runnin' around
You know better daddy
I can't stand it cause you put me down
Yeah, Yeah

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
You're mine

I love ya
I love you
I love you
I love you anyhow
And I don't care
If you don't want me
I'm yours right now

You hear me
I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you mean Amharic or Aramaic? Amharic is spoken in Ethiopia, and Aramaic is the Biblical language. You're really having fun with this curse thing. He is apparently almost done with uploading the video.
Edit: We have the video!
https://youtu.be/IvoIzdf-CFE
I don't want to spook him by having too many views, so at some point either Lake Amour or Jayhawk will post a non-Youtube version. It's 95 minutes long.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to google translate it was Ahmaric. He sent the video answers to Penfold. Did anyone else get them? One hour and 35 minutes of cross examination answers.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://vimeo.com/228581945

The watermark on the video might be a problem. The disco lights are going to give the jurors a seizure as well!

I'm curious about his answers. I'll get through it eventually. First question he really didn't answer.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not manage to get through the whole thing either. I stopped after he evaded the very first question. It would be a shame if he had to redo the whole thing.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had a chance to see all of it either. He should probably redo it for the previously mentioned reasons, or at least give thorough explanations for them. He says he is ignoring Feathers' emails now. A shame.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Penfold is not a happy camper

Quote:
Are you fucking kidding me? We are fucked. Some questions you avoid and some questions you can tell you are flat out lying through your teeth. I swear to God, if I lose this case because of you I will personally track you down and put a bullet in what passes as your brain. You fucked this up. Somehow I knew you would.fuck things up.

eta - At the 26 minute mark on the video he goes to his computer screen and starts explaining about scam emails. I'm not sure why he did that, but he did.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's his response about question one:
Quote:
Yes bro i have a close friend in Senegal , my problem now is that i don't want to disappoint mr penfold, the person on that picture they are talking about is not me, i don't know were my boss got the picture so because of my hair he do use it as my identity, Bro i feel bad , but all i said there was the truth or was it better if i lie about it? do you think this can be sorted out without any issue that will make mr penfold loose this case?

I said that I was considering taking a vacation to Africa after the trial, mainly to figure out where he wants to travel so we can avoid those locations for future safaris. I want to send him south. Namibia is really nice this time of year.
Edit: Another interesting message:
Quote:

Yes bro am stressed seriously, if not you been there to speak to me in a friendly manner, i guess i must have been given up before now,so thanks for that i appreciate. bro once your in Africa and you want me to meet you anywhere, i will come, but that can only be possible if we came through on this case, bro i cant lie to you ,that is were i have all my hope now that why it pains me when any mistake comes from my side, any word of encouragement from you? i mean you know more about curt case that i do, what is your observation so far, can you predict how this trail will end? i have almost given all i have on this

How will this trail end? Badly for you.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir the whole questions I was given is 18 in total and I answered all,I can't remember leaving anyone behind,all is 18,i don't understand what you meant by leaving anyone behind and I did not lie in any of them,please which answer is missing?

And then

Quote:
Sir now i understand your assistance has told me were i went wrong. the person on the picture he is talking about is not me, that is the picture my boss use to replace my id because of my hair, that was what i am trying to explain on the answer, am sorry for not making it clear

Quote:
Yeah you stupid fuck. The fake picture you sent to Sister Mary. Something I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT! ANOTHER FUCKING SURPRISE FROM YOU! I will have to do my best to save this one . You fucked up again.

Maybe it won't matter as Feathers is doing his best to convict himself despite your stupidity. When I got to court today I found the courtroom packed with hundreds of young girls calling themselves the Friends of Feathers. Stupid kids. I've seen this type of thing before. For some reason the bad boys always attract the chicks. They were chanting FREE FEATHERS! FREE FEATHERS!

It should be noted that while I was typing that email my kitten walked across my computer and hit the send key, While I was finishing the email he sent me the following

Quote:
Sir i am very sorry, i know you don't like surprise . am doing my best not to give you one. i felt very bad that i did not give better explanation on that , i am sorry , like i said the man on the picture is not me that is the id by formal boss you in place of me because of my hair .i am telling you the truth but am sorry that it came out this way,.so what am going to do now? i know you want the best for this case but those words your using on me is very had , as it makes me not to sleep at night, please sir anything you need from me just tell me in a nice way i will do it, those hash words your using hurts me so bad please do not misunderstand me, i accept my mistake,Am sorry, is there anything am required to do next?

I figured Feathers needed some groupies, and since he is so worried about the pics of him and the goat being released.....

Quote:
Sorry about that. I got an important phone call that I had to take. The kids kept chanting FREE FEATHERS! over and over then I noticed a group of girls in the corner with their eyes closed chanting something else. Their chant got louder and louder and I noticed it was Latin. they were chanting. Then the girls chanting FREE FEATHERS started chanting in Latin with them. Then the video monitor, which was not turned on, suddenly starting playing. It was the video of you being fucked by a goat. You were screaming more more more" and a kid came into the picture, dropped his pants, and you started to give him a blowjob, while still being fucked by the goat. You were blowing Feathers while getting fucked by the goat and murmuring yum yum. It was disgusting. Several jurors fainted and the newspaper people were snapping photos and it was a fucking mess. The bailiffs escorted all the Feathers groupies out of the courtroom and the video stopped.

The judge let the jury go for the day to recover so I will have to play your cross exam questions tomorrow. Maybe with everything that happened to day I can build your credibility back. We shall see.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant. How do you come up with such twisted things for Feathers to do? I have a plan to scare him even more tomorrow: Mr. Matthew will wake up in the middle of night and hear TV static, and when he checks his TV, he swears he can see a face in it. He really needs to do some rituals. All of his personal information, including his address, is stored in court records. It would be a shame if they were leaked somehow.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic