SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who wants to go to Togo?- Long Read, Trophies, Bad lang.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil McCavity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for another Phil McCavity bait. This one lasted two and a half months. I�ve split it into two acts as there were definitely two different lads in this one as well as all the usual bankers etc. Really this could be posted as two separate baits due to the different themes running throughout as my baiting style evolved.

If you want to go straight to the slapping by all means skip to Act two as the start is fairly slow.

The cast:

Dr Philip McCavity � Dentist extraordinaire and fan of classic BBC TV series Dr Who.
James Harrry [sic] � Togolese Accountant
Daniel Gebhardt � Barrister for Mr Harry (act 1 only)
Modou Samb of the Diplomatic Courier Service � aka Management, Several lads trying to help the good Dr link up with the diplomat (Act two only)
Jaja Koko � Act two only, Diplomat (Act Two Only)

This bait was started back when I began baiting. It begins with the traditional $14,000,000 deposited in Togo and James Harry asking for some help getting it to London in two locked trunk cases.

Act 1

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 06:51:02 +0100 (BST)
Subject: PLEASE UREGENT RESPOND.........
To:

Dear ,
Good day and best wishes of the day with all honour and due
respesct. I am MR JAMES HARRY, the Accountant General of
Banque Togolaise pour le commerce et L'industrie (BTCI) Lome -
Togo, small country in West Africa. I humbly request for your
kindest assistance in the transfer of money amounting to
US$14.000,000.00 in my bank. On sept. 1996, an oil consultant/contractor with the oil ministry, Engineer Robert M. Peterson of Iran who died in recent earth quake, he made a fixed deposit of U.S US$ 14 Million dollars in my bank. We sent a routine notification to his forwarding address in Iran but got no reply.
After a month, we sent a remind errand; finally his employers
wrote to inform us that Mr. Robert died in recent earth quake
that happened in Iran few months ago, and he died without making
a will while our attempt to investigate his next of kin proved
fruitless only God knows why he made it this way. When he was
making deposition in my bank, he did not declare his next of kin
in his deposit application form, when I reminded him he said he

wished it so, in the conservative manner of our bank, I did not
turn down his request rather honor it considering his net worth.
The point is that his employers are not aware of his deposit
with us; therefore I am the only person who knows about Mr.
Robert's deposit of US$14,000,000.00 which I would not like to
disclose to the government, which is now lying in a dormant account portfolio. I am looking forward for a reliable foreigner who will stand or assist with good faith and trust as the next of kin to Mr.
Robert. I have worked out modalities of achieving my aim by
appointing you as the next of kin, as well as transfer the
US$14,000,000.00 abroad for us to share.

I will use an attorney who will represent you as the beneficiary
to series of affidavit in support of your claim including
certificate of origin of the money, letter of administration,
which empowers you as the sole trustee/executive to the estate
of Robert. Please note that you may not be required to sign any transfer document as the appointed attorney will do all, if you are not
able to come over. If you agree to act as the next of kin/beneficiary to enable me transfer/convert the money to our benefit use. I will give you 25% of total amount while 5% will take care of any unforeseen
expenses may incurred in the course of concluding this
transaction. I am urgently and confidentially waiting for your meaningful response.
Thanks and God bless,
Mr. James Harry (Accountant General)
N/B: please rely me at this mail address:

So I ignore the accountant.com address and respond flippantly to see who I�m dealing with.

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:56:43 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: PLEASE UREGENT RESPOND.........
To: "james harry" <>

Sir,

Attorney's are not necessary. Please just transfer the $14,000,000 into my bank account and then I'll send you a cheque.

Thanks

Dr. Philip McCavity LDS, DGDP
Grinn & Bareit Dental Surgery
Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

Another script but it does have modalities in it so I�m happy

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:27:50 +0100 (BST)
Subject: In good faith
To: "Phil McCavity"

Tooting Place, London SE12 4BB, UK

Dear sir,

I acknowledged receipt of your mail toady, thanks for accepting and expecting very good understanding and cooperation between us.

We will work as a team, to actualize our dream. I would want to bring to your notice that due to my present position, my office is under surveillance. Therefore, I will be most obliged of both of us have at the bottom of our heart that confidentiality comes before anything in this our pending project.

In a nutshell, confidentiality should be our watch word. Sequel to my first mail, the total sum of $14,000,000.00 USD is deposited with our bank (BTCI) here in Lome, and the government of my country is unaware of this money, if not they would have confiscated it. hence you see the reason why confidentiality is necessary in ensuring a smooth completion of this deal.

Furtherance to the above, I seek your assistance to act as the beneficiary of the money, secure the money for a possible joint investment in your country.

How do we plan to achieve this? My perfect modalities to ensure a risk and hitch free duration of this deal are as follows.

1. You will have to guarantee that after you have secure the funds in your account, they will be safe in your possession and be used for further for investment.

2. After I receive the guarantee from you, I will instruct my personal Lawyer to draft a Memorandum of Understanding between us and an Application of claim as the next of kin to late Engineer Robert M. Peterson. And I will send you copy of this payment application which you will sign and send back to our bank manager office fax number for immediate payment approval.

3. I will now take care of all the paper work down here which will empower you to act on behalf of late Engineer Robert M. Peterson, that is to say changing the beneficiary name from late Engineer Robert M. Peterson to your's. Also he will draft a contract agreement stating the sharing ration and guidlines for the investment proper.

I await your prompt response to my mail, as we have to commence immediately, as you are aware time is of equal importance as confidentiality in this transaction. Also feel very free to call me on my direct numbers +228 9137871, so that we can discuss in details.

Onceagain thank you for your resolve to assist me in this project. Please feel very free to ask me any question on subject.

Regards,

Mr. James Harry
LOMT TOGO

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:57:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: In good faith

James,

I have received your email, many thanks. What is "My perfect modalities" ? I am sorry but I have to understand every single detail of this transaction then we can commence business. I am preparing my bankers for an injection of large capital money in the meantime and I have even bought myself a new car! I am so excited!

Many thanks

Philip

So it seems the Doctor�s flippancy forces our man off script, good good

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:52:50 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Please decide

DEAR PHIL,

COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY MY GOOD FRIEND. IN RESPONSE TOU YOUR MAIL, PLEASE BE SERIOUSE WITH US FOR THIS IS NOT CHILDS PLAY. IF YOU ARE STILL CAPABLE TO HANDLE THIS OPERATION JUST MOVE AHEAD AND FORWARD ALL YOUR PARTICULARS TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THIS TRANSACTION IS FOR A POSSIBILITY THINKER, THEREFORE I WANT YOU TO BE
A POSSIBILITY THINKER SO THAT YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING VERY CLEARLLY.

PLEASE TREAT THIS MAIL AS URGENT

HAVE A NICE WEEK END.

REGARDS

JAMES HARRY

Still not figured out the angle I�m going to play this one yet but the man does seem hooked so�..

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:59:36 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Please decide

James,

I am possibly the possibility thinker you are looking for but you must understand my caution as I do not want to be ripped off in any way. I am however prepared to take this to the next level. Let me know what you want from me and we'll go to second base on the arrangements.
Many thanks

Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

Back to script � Please come to Togo, I have certificates, blah blah blah

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:32:24 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Please get back to me

Dear Mr. PHIL,

In response to your mail, I thank you for you kind consideration and understanding in this matter.

I quite understood your feelings due to the swindling on internet, but be rest assured that your are in a save hand.

I have copy of this particular deposit receipt as my only evidence.

I am willing to forward it to you for confirmations from our bank. I will also forward an application of claim which you will fax to our bank. Our bank will request you to come down here in other to meet up the payment obligatories.

Now my question for you are,

1) What is your possibility to come down to Togo for three working days?.

2) If you are not chanced to travel to Togo, then you will be requested to appoint an attorney from our bank to conclude this fund transfer on your behalf.

I will appreciate to hear from you so that I can forward the deposit proof to you for confirmation. Please treat this matter with confidence. I will request for your banking datas upon your full acceptance of this deal.

Kindly decide and get back to me for next line of action. I need your capable help and protection.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

James

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:49:38 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Please get back to me

James,

I am glad you can reassure me this is not another of those "Get Rich Quick" schemes which are of a fraudulent nature. Already I have lost $19,000 investing in Terry's Chocolate Teapots and a further �13,000 on Whittard's Orange Milk.

I *urgently* need this money back otherwise my employers will find out and i may be subjected to firing and bastinado so truly you are a gift from Our Lord!

If you will send me proof of the loot/cashola and of the verity of your face then we'll do business!

I may be able to go to Togo but to go to Togo depends upon the visa situation and various other pubertal matters.

Until then your proof will be gladly appreciated.

Sincelery (like the vegetable lol!)

Philip

By this time both he and I have lost interest in our communications as I had a couple of other baits taking shape but I give another prod and decide upon our codenames, Dr Who and K9. This give me the opportunity to see how many Dr Who references I can get in and test my lad�s memory.

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:06:22 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: decide

James,

I quite understand. It appears that for me to go to Togo I would have to go to Togo embassy to get a visa. This I cannot do as I have travelled in some unsanitary countries including Afghanistan and Norway. I therefore don't believe I will be able to go to Togo within the next 72 hours. Have you been togone?

What can I now do to help with this business matter as I'm sure you remember my need for some cash fast is urgent. Is it possible for you to arrange a lawyer for me?

Finally I believe that to make this matter confidential we should use codenames. From now on you are to call me Dr Who and I shall refer to use only as K9. This means that anybody who gets into our emails will not know who we are.

Please let me know what we can do next

Dr Who.

It appears the doctor�s decision not to go to Togo has upset the lad�.

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:56:56 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Maximum consideration.
To: "Phil McCavity" <

Dear Dr. WHO

In response to your mail, thanks. Please I want you to know that Togo is not an unsanitary nation. Togo is a tourist country and very easy to secure a Togo tourist visa, your are free to visit here because there is no political problem or infections. This is a business that require a face to face meeting. I will direct you how you can get your visa.

If you choose for a service of a lawyer, that is ok too, but it will involve some upfront expences to pay the legal service charge. I will link you to a law firm provided you agreed to comply with them. Comand me to link you to a law firm upon your full acceptance. It is very important we agreed within oursalves to proceed in one accord because no unexpected is expected once we begin.

I wait to hear from you again with your positive decision, as this will enable me forward the fund deposit proof for you to confirm.

Please treat this matter with utmost confidence and understanding. Be ready to make a tough decision.

Thanks as you reply me this mail.

Regards,

Mr. K9

Time for a slap after a spot off Googling on the Togolese republic

Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:53:12 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Maximum Consideration
To:
K9,
I am well aware of the background of the Togolese Republic with its population of 5.4million. I have in fact had cause to deal with the Private Under Secretary to President General Gnassingb� Eyad�ma's maid's brother's sister who needed an urgent filling whilst holidaying at Butlins, Tooting, London.
To go to togo may be in order however as I stated earlier my other travelling may cause problems as I have been to unsanitary countries which are not popular with customs officials in your neck of the woods.
It may be better to conduct this via remote technological emailing. Can you tell me how much a lawyer would cost if you were to get me one? I will offset this against the port taxes for a ticket to go to togo and make my firm decision then.
Perhaps if not Togo we could meet in one of the T.A.R.D.I.S countries (Taiwan, Algeria, Romania, Denmark, Iceland and Senegal) as I do travel there on business frequently and may be able to offset the costs that way.
Please get back to me soonest and we can then commence Identity verification.
Dr Who

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:51:05 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Urgent Needed

Dr Who,

Please forgive me for the delay, glad to hear that you have come across with the Secretary to our President in the past. Though Togo is a small country in west Africa, your good health and security is fully asured. To conduct via emailing / fax / tel is quite ok but face to face meeting is extreemely necessary, as this will creat more confidence for both party.

I can not be able to meet you in any of those countries choosened because of some official commitment in my working place. My intention is to move this fund out from here first, and then after that I will quit my job and relocate with my family to your country. Please I sincerely solicite for your capable understanding and cooperation in this matter.

I have my personal attorney, his duty is to draft the MOU/AGREEMNT, but he will not be openly involve in this transaction just for some security reasons. We may likely require a lawyer on your behalf, but he or she must not have any thing in common with me. My lawyer have been able to make some enquiries yesterday, below are two law firm which he has choosen for us.

Please go ahead, send mail to either of them and enquire about their service requirements to be your legal representative in Togo.

I wait to hear your good the news soonest.

The lawyer's contact info:

1) MAITRE JOHN KOKOU
Address. rue Federic javon
Tel: +228 9279650
Fax:+228 2510464
Email:

2.) MAITRE GEBHARDT Daniel
Address. BP 1816 Lome
Tel: +228 9464120
Fax:+228 222 4040
Email:

Have a nice day and remain bless.

Regards,

K9

Let�s sling in a few more Dr Who references and ask for a photo.

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:15:57 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Urgent Needed

K9,

I am gladdened you have recontacted me and I agree that it may be necessary to meet at some stage in the future. It is a pity we cannot meet in the T.A.R.D.I.S countries though as that would have been very convenient. For now though I feel we must build our trust together to progress this transaction on computers and email as cyber men.

You may contact my surgery however on 0012062030247 on the telephone although I may not answer as I work irregular hours on call for the Dental Accident Victims Respite Oncall Service (D.A.V.R.O.S) and am often out dealing with emergency mouth pain at all hours of the night.

I fully appreciate the need for separate lawyers, it is clear to me that you are acting honestly in this way by making sure we have independent lawyers.

I must now ask for further evidence of your honesty and intent to do good sound business however. I require a photograph from you that I can know is you and not somebody pretending to be you. You must be holding a a sign with my name on it and a toothbrush as a symbol that you are who you say you are. Your sign must say "I want you to Phil McCavity".

For now I shall contact the lawyer and we shall continue our relationship.

Many thanks

Dr Who

And I now contact the �lawyer�

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:18:12 +0100 (BST)
Subject: James Harry
To:

Sirs,

I am a contact of James Harry. He has a large amount of money which he wants me to assist him move from one country to another. I seek a lawyer to help me in this. I must ask first however for your professional advice:

1) Is acting in this way legal?

2) Are you a reputable firm?

3) If the answer to the first two questions are yes, then will you act as my lawyers in this matter?

Many thanks

Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:50:12 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I need a positive decision

Dr Who,

Thanks for your concern toward helping me out. I know that you are quite interested to offer me your supports.

Please I would prefer it more if can let your offer come willingly from your heart as my lawyer did not permit your photograph demand.

I will be able to call you for a person to person conversation upon your acceptance to cancle your demand for I am not a prisoner.

I have my international passport as a proof of my real identity, you are free to take my passport to my country's embassey in your country for verification, that is the best way to know if someone exisit or not. Another suggestion is, you can confirm if the lawyer exisited or not, because lawyers are made to offer only legal services.

please confirm your position to enable us move forward.

Have a nice week end.

Regards,

K9.

Time for a slight slap and a few modalities

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:05:06 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: I need a positive decision

K9,

Thank you for your response however this is not satisfactory. I have made contact with the independent lawyers in Togo for this transaction, I have provided you with all the requisite details for the necessary modalities however I must be sure that I am not about to be ripped off.

You have made your conditions quite clear and I have complied fully with them. You must either comply with mine or we have no business together. With the greatest respect, you could send me anybody's passport and I have already invested substantial time and money in commencing this business as I am sure you have. I urgently need to make some money fast and already these delays are becoming too long.

Please do not waste my time K9, we either do business like proud men or we cease wasting each other's time and I cancel the Togo lawyers.

Sincerely,

Dr Who.

So he tries to bin me

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:22:20 +0100 (BST)
Subject: NO TIME FOR NAGETIVE DECISIONS

DEAR PHILL.

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL. I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP ANY LONGER.

I NEED A POSSIBILITY THINKER LIKE ME.

THE MONEY IS IN MY POSITION AND I CAN NOT ACCEPT ANY OF YOUR NEGATIVE SUPPORT. YOU CAN NOT PUSH ME TO DANGER BECAUSE YOU WANT TO OFFER A HELP TO ME.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE A REAL MAN, JUST ARRANGE AND COME DOWN HERE TO ENABLE US MEET FACE TO FACE AND CONCLUDE AT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY. I HATE TOO MUCH STORIES.

DECIDE AND GET BACK TO ME IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED.

REGARDS

MR. JAMES HARRY

But at the same time his lawyer contacts me saying it�s all on

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:51:45 -0500
Subject: RE: YOUR ENQUIRY OF 17/09

Attn: Dr. PHILIP McCAVITY LDS, DGDP

RE: YOUR ENQUIRY OF 17/09/04

Dear Sir,

My name is Barr.Daniel Gebhardt an accredited attorney in Lome Togo.

I am contacting you based on informations recieved from you on the 17/09/04.

My chamber/office is well equiped to undertake the legal process of the payment since you can not pay a visit to Lome, Togo.

Based on the above, I hereby inform you that our legal service charge in this kind matters is US$5.700 in dollar equivalent. Our payment mode is 50% upfront while 50% upon job completion.

I would like you to acknowledge and re-confirm via email your acceptance on our service conditions, for next line of action.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Daniel Gebhardt.

So I ask the lawyer for further information about the deal and wind up to slap the lad

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:18:50 +0100 (BST)
Subject: RE: YOUR ENQUIRY OF 17/09
To: "daniel gebhardt" <>

Daniel,

I am willing to undertake business as long as you can assure me that this is completely legal.

Assuming this is the case then let's dance the dance of money.

Dr Philip McCavity

Time for a big slap!!!!!!

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:48:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: NO TIME FOR NAGETIVE DECISIONS

K9,

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU WASTE MY TIME AND TRY AND WRITE ME OFF LIKE THIS!!!!1 I HAVE TODAY BEEN IN CONTACT WITH BARRISTER DANIEL GEBHARDT TO PROGRESS THIS DEAL AND NOW YOU TRY AND BACK OUT ON ME??

DO YOU THINK I DO THIS FOR FUN? DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I'VE NOTHING FUCKING BETTER TO DO THAN SEND YOU EMAILS TO ARRANGE TO MAKE US BOTH RICH AND THEN BE LET DOWN BY YOU.

I WAS *SERIOUS* ABOUT THIS DEAL AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET SCARED AND TELL ME YOU WANT OUT? YOU SICKEN ME YOU LILLY LIVERED CHICKEN SOUP SALESMAN.

MY TIME NORMALLY IN THIS COUNTRY COSTS MY CLIENTS �200/HOUR, BY MY RECKONING YOU'VE ALREADY COST ME �400 BY SIMPLY ASKING STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONS AND NOT UNDERSTANDING HOW BUSINESS IS DONE.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TOTAL JOKE. YOU ARE SCARED TO COMMIT TO SERIOUS BUSINESS AND FOLLOW THIS BUSINESS TO THE END.

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW BUSINESS WORKS IN THE REAL WORLD OR THAT A "REAL MAN" IS NOT A STUPID MAN. A "REAL MAN" WOULD NOT BE AS FUCKING THICK AS TO JUMP ON THE FIRST PLANE TO SOME GODFORSAKEN COUNTRY AND MEET A COMPLETE STRANGER WITH A SUITCASE FULL OF CASH WITHOUT BUILDING SOME TRUST FIRST.

YOU JUST BLEW IT.

DR WHO

It�s taken 2 weeks but at last the demand for cash comes in as well as the worst Power of Attorney I have yet seen

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:26:30 -0500
Subject: RE-OUR SERVICE PROCEDURES

Attn: Dr. PHILIP McCAVITY

RE: YOUR ENQUIRY OF 17/09/04

Dear Sir,

I refer to your positive confirmation to this chamber today,

PART ONE:

In accordance to our procedure of operation, retype the attach draft power of attorney/dated / signed, and return same back to this chamber via email

PART TWO:

Confirm the immediate US$2,850 payment slip, being our 50% upfront legal service charge. Payment are effective via Western union Money Transfer service in favour of the undersigned. We will commence the operation upon receipt of your confirmations.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Daniel Gebhardt.

An explanation but no apology. Not good enough�

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:31:26 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Just understanding

DR WHO

I WAS FORCED TO REACT AGAINST OUR PLANS BECAUSE MY LAWYER DETECTED AND HE MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR ENUIRY AT BARRISTER DANIEL GEBHARDT OFFICE DIRECTLY INVOLVED ME IN THE TRANSACTION.

I QUITE UNDERSTOOD YOUR INTENTIONS TO HELP ME OUT. BUT REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS CONFIDENTIAL. IF WANT TO WORK WITH ME THEN YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW MY DIRECTIVES, NOTHING MORE.

YOU DON'T SURPOSE TO EXPOSE MY NAME TO THE LAWYER BARRISTER DANIEL GEBHARDT. I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO KEEP THIS CONFIDENTIAL ?.

WHAT I NEEDED MOST FROM YOUR SIDE IS PROTECTION AND UNDERSTANDING, BECAUSE WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING , THERE WILL BE NO OUTSTANDING BETWEEN US. I SUGGESTED SENDING MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY TO YOU BUT YOU DID NOT ACCEPT THAT IDEA. I TELL YOU, I CAN ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE A PICTURE PRETENDING HE IS ME, HOW WILL YOU DETECT?. PLEASE WE NEED NOTHING THAT CONFIDENCE AND TRUST.

I RESPECT MY REPUTATION AND I VALUED MY FREEDOM MORE ABOVE THIS FUND. I CAN NOT MAKE ANY USE OF THIS FUND WITHOUT MY FREEDOM.

THE MAIN REASON I CONTACTED YOU IS FOR YOU TO PROTECT MY FREEDOM AND THAT OF THIS FUND. PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS.

NOTHING WAS BLEWED, IT IS JUST A CORRECTION FOR BOTH OF US.

IF YOU STILL FIND INTEREST WORKING WITH ME, LET MOVE FORWARD FOR I SOUGHT YOUR HELP WITH SINCERE HEART.

PLEASE TREAT THIS MATTER WITH UTMOST CONFIDENCE AND GET BACK TO ME.

REGARDS.

K9

Wave a little money in his direction and fling in a few more references�

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:16:12 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Just understanding

K9,

Now listen up, either we do business or we roam the mists of space and time apart. You have not been clear in your instructions from day one and i have always acted in good faith. This deal is costing me serious money and I do not want to see this go to waste. I am now keen to finish the deal and move on with both us being richer.

You are correct about the passport issue, I had not thought of it. To prove trust here is what we will do. You will send me a copy of your passport. So I can be sure it is your passort and not a stranger's you will also send me the photograph of you holding a sign saying "I want you to Phil McCavity" and a toothbrush. I will then be able to see that the person is the passport is the person with whom I am in contact.

I do not want to see you sent to Gallifrey or any other horrendous jail so you must give me instructions as to what needs to be done. I have only been able to borrow about �19,400 so far and this has to include my travel expenses so it must not come to any more than this.

Let us now build and I am truly sorry if the military, army, daleks, junta or any other police force in the universe are now hunting you.

I look forward to hearing from you

Dr Who

Time to cover my tracks with the lawyer regarding mentioning Mr Harry�s name. I am sooo convincing!

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:56:09 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: RE-OUR SERVICE PROCEDURES
To: "daniel gebhardt" <>

Daniel,

Thank you for your email. Just to clarify, I don't know anyone called James Harry and this has nothing to do with him okay? I mentioned his name by accident as it was on a bit of paper by my foot as I was typing. Sorry for the mistake.

I have now attached the Power of ATTORNEY. Could you please however answer the questions I asked last time about this being lawful for my own peace of mind?

Many thanks

Dr P. McCavity

If it�s free they�ll have it. He wants me to DHL him a toothbrush FFS!

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:45:36 +0100 (BST)
Subject: last decision

DEAR DR WHO
I GOT YOUR MAIL. I APOLOGIZED FOR THE DELAY DUE TO THE HOLIDAY YESTERDAY. IN RESPONSE TO YOUR MAIL, MY ATTORNEY DID NOT PERMIT ME TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER OF TAKEN PICTURE WITH A TOOTHBRUSH. INSTEAD, HE ADVISED YOU TO SEND ONE OF YOUR WORKING TOOLS TO ME VIA DHL. UPON MY RECEIPT OF THE PARCLE, I WILL TAKE A PICTURE WITH IT AND SEND COPY TO YOU.
LET ME HEAR FROM YOU
THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS AND UNDERSTANDING.
REGARDS
JAMES.

Also he messed up on the codenames to SLAP!

[color = red]
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:32:45 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: last decision

K9,

YOU DID NOT SIGN THE EMAIL IN YOUR CODENAME!!!!!! YOU INSIST TO ME THAT WE MUST REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND THEN YOU COMMIT THIS LAPSE!!! WE MUST BE PROFESSIONAL!

If you wish for a mail order toothbrush then that should not be a problem. Please fill in the attached order form so as I can get the wheels rolling.

Please respond quickly as I am keen to conclude our business and all these delays are causing me concern. Sincerely

Dr Who.[/color]

Amazingly the lad will take anything he can get for free, including a toothbrush!

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:00:16 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MOVING FORWARD

DR WHO

I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT MISTAKE. I WILL ONLY EXPECT YOUR SHIPMENT VIA DHL OR UPS COURIER SERVICE, NOTHING MORE.

SECONDLY, I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE THE FOLLOWINGS FROM YOU.

1. A COPY OF YOUR OWN PHOTO WITH THE TOOTHBRUSH IN YOUR HAND.

2. ONE TOOTH BRUSH FOR ME.

PLEASE DESPACH THIS PARCLE TO THE ADDRESS BELOW.

MR. JAMES HARRY
13 RUE DE COMMERCE, LOME TOGO.
TEL. +228 9137871.

I WILL BE HAPPY TO RECEIVE THE ABOVE FROM YOU IN THIS WEEK. ONCE AGAIN I THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING.

REGARDS

K9

Obviously the lad thinks he�s being a bit clever here. Strangely enough though, my avatar, Robert Urich actually used to sponsor toothbrushes, so I�ve got my photo covered here. Additionally he�s not getting it for free. He�s buying them from me.

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:37:53 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: URGENT TODAY

K9,

If you wish to order mail order supplies from my surgery then this is not a problem. I have sent you the order form for you to fill out and will then bill you for your items appropriately. Sending via DHL should be no more than $10 for you to pay although we have never sent items to go to Togo. Do you have a favourite colour for your dental equipment?

I completely understand your desire to see me with one of our toothbrushes so I am forwarding my photograph to you with an electic Phillip toothbrush which I model in our surgery. If you still require a printed one then I will enclose a regeneration printout when I send your order. You will also see that my photograph is the same as the one I sent you on my passport so maybe we can continue as businessmen and not dance around the issue. It would of course be simpler for you to use your own toothbrush and a copy of your passport but if you wish to be complicated then so be it.

K9 let me make this clear, I am *deadly* serious about this business and must insist upon these steps being taken so as I can verify your identity. It is only wise and prudent and if we are to do business while you may be The Master I am still going to take care.

Please contact me with the required form and details of what you want and I will draw up an invoice for payment.

I look forward to hearing from you

Dr Who

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:10:35 +0100 (BST)
Subject: FROM K9

WHO,

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENT.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

REGARDS

K9

And then it all goes quiet

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:24:30 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: FROM K9

K9,

Thank you for your email. Please be as qucik as you can returning the necessary paperwork as I really wish to progress with our business soonest.

Dr Who

Interval

[b] It seems that the form was a bridge too far and I gave up. However in these things I find dropping the occasionally email back to the pet every week and even a boring bait can be resurrected and brought to a pleasing end� Please feel free to pop out and make a cup of tea during the Interval.

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:35:59 +0100 (BST)

K9,

Where is the form man? Where is the picture? I thought we were doing business

Dr Who

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:58:10 +0100 (BST)
Subject: From Dr Who
To:

K9,

I now have the money which is required but have not heard from you. I assume our business is at an end. So be it but you could at least do me the decent thing and reply telling me.

Sincerely

Dr Who

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:17:50 +0100 (BST)

K9

What the hell is the delay?

Who

And then��contact. It seems that our lad has been replaced so it�s back to script for a moment.

"happy is the finger that dumps on the board while glory is the brian that tells me whats to write and gladness will be yours when you are reading this massage." - Brother Henry Onoura joining the Church of Evangelical Medical Predilections and Ischemic Love of the Dark One.

"DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN OR I WILL SEND YOU AN EVIL NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE. BEST REGARDS. " - Banker Mitchelle Graham becoming exasperated at Dr McCavity

Last edited by Phil McCavity on Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Phil McCavity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Act 2

A quick reminder of the characters:

Dr Philip McCavity � Dentist extraordinaire and fan of Dr Who.
James Harrry [sic] � Togolese Accountant
Modou Samb of the Diplomatic Courier Service � aka Management, Several lads trying to help the good Dr link up with the diplomat (Act two only)
Jaja Koko � Act two only, Diplomat (Act Two Only)

If you skipped directly here then all you need to know is that I had a code set up with the original James Harry. He was to call me Dr Who, I was to call him K9. The rest is fairly self explanatory as we have all new lads stepping in here.

So here we have James Harry answering his first email in a month to Dr McCavity.

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:16:13 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Thanks for your Effort
To: "Phil McCavity" <>

Thank you once again for your effort i have made an arrangement here with my personel lawyer who have been seeing over the chage of ownership in your name to beneficiany.besides this arrangement is on the way by the security and finance campany where the consignment is lodged. So the information i need form you is your full name and address, tel/fax to anable me submit it to my lawyer who has been seeing

over the transction to prepare power of attornany and chage of ownership in your name to anable you claim the consignment as the beneficiany finally once the arrangement is finhised i will let you know about it,so that you can get prepared to
tranvel to Greece for the collection. i'm waiting for your information please.I expecting your call upon the receipt of this mail.
Thanks,
James harry.

SLAP!

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:17:27 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Thanks for your Effort
To: "james harry" <[email protected]>

K9,

I TOLD YOU WE MUST USE CODENAMES!!!! YOU ARE K9 I AM DR WHO!!!!

WE MUST BE CAREFUL IN THIS.

My details as you know are:

13, Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

My bank details are:

Fillings Bank Plc.
419 Bridge Street
Crown Plaza
Tooting
London
SE12 9SH

Sort Code 45-99-63
A/c 08762984

Name Dr. P McCavity

Why are you asking for them again as I was about to send you $19,000 last time we emailed on receipt of your photo.

Please complete the attached questionnaire and return it to me for my records with your full details for my surgery.

I look forward to hearing from you.,

Dr Who

New lad � new take on the scam

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:23:19 +0100 (BST)

k9

please ,thank you for your mail but i want to use this opportunity to inform you that your fund has been transferred to dubai and you are meant to travel there for the claims.

i want to hear from you based on this issue.

james harrry
k9

Time for a change of tack. Does being nasty really get better results?

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:25:11 +0100 (BST)

K9

What the fuck are you doing sending it to Dubai??? I live and work in London!

I cannot simply afford to simply down toothpicks and fly off to some godforsaken arab country. Such a trip takes weeks of planning, week I do not have at this moment.

You are wasting my time James, it is clear that you have not got a clue what you are doing and that you are not interested in facilitating this deal. We either continue to communicate electronically and build up a level of trust or we will stop wasting each other's time now.

Regards

Dr Who

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:06:18 +0100 (BST)

k9
please ,i am sorry that the courier services has already made the arrangement in shipping the consignment to dubai being their office but all the same once the diplomat arrive and call you,i will advice you to neoigate with him to see if he can bring it to london.

kg
james harry

I then went away for a couple of days so left them to stew with an auto-response. In this time a few other characters entered the fray

Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:57:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: "jajamartine uzo" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
Subject: IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT
To:

TEL : 00971 50 344 57 32

TO : DR PHILIP MCCAVITY

Sir

I write to inform you that i have just arrived Dubai from DIPLOMATIC COURRIER SERVICE( LOME TOGO) with your consignment via diplomatic bagge,

Please you are required to come to Dubai for the delivery of this consignment to you in person, you are also required to come with your passport copy or drivers licence for identification and also with the sum of 5,850 euro which you will pay as the handling /clearance charges before delivery

But on your inability to come to Dubai for the delivery of this consignment you can forward your contact address in your country where you would want me to come and deliver so that i can proceed immediatly hence my immunity covers me to deliver anywhere.
Please note that you will also pay half of the charges to me in Dubai to enable me purchase the ticket and offset some diplomatic charges in Dubai before proceeding to your country for the delivery.

Do contact me on the above Dubai telephone number for more briefing.

Awaiting your response

Jaja Kojo
Delivery Officer(Diplomatic Courrier Service Togo)

Impatient�

Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:39:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I9N RESPECT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT
To:

TO : DR PHILIP MACCAVITY

Sir

I write to remind you of my last mail to you as regards your consignment which I brought into Dubai Diplomatically from Togo and uptill now i have not heard from you , please write and tell me if you will be coming to Dubai for the clearance or if you would want me to proceed to your country for the delivery but if i do not hear from you in two days time i will be making arrangement as to return the consignment as unclaim deposit.

Awaiting your urgent response

Yours Faithfully
Jaja Kojo

And now back to trying to get a photo and happily putting the onus on to James Harry as the cause of all these delays, not the good Doctor.

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 22:31:08 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: I9N RESPECT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT
To: "jajamartine uzo" <[email protected]>

Jaja,

I have been dealing with James Harry for 2 months now and am waiting for him to return a form and a photograph to me as proof of ID. I won't be flying to Dubai until I hear from him again.

I apologise for the delay but I was on holiday in one of my other houses and I only use the internet in London. Sincerely

Dr McCavity

And now we have the Courier company in to work alongside the diplomat to relieve the good Doctor of his money. Good Luck!

From: "togo courier" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:12:57 +0100
Subject: DIPLOMATIC TRANSFER NOTIFICATION

DR PHIL

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS IN DUBAI RIGHT NOW WITH THE HELP OF OUT DIPLOMAT
AND YOU ARE MEANT TO CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY FOR IMMEDIATE COLLECTION OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT AND YOU
ARE MEANT TO PAY HIM 5,850 EURO AT THE POINT OF COLLECTION AS FOR HANDLING, CLEARANCE CHARGES AND
YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR INDENTIFICATION.

HIS NAME IS JAJA KOJO

HIS NUMBER IS : 00971-503-445-732.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION,
MODOU SAMB

Now the bait degenerates into a slap fest� Very Happy

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 22:32:48 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: DIPLOMATIC TRANSFER NOTIFICATION
To: "togo courier" <[email protected]>

COURIER.

YOU FORGOT OUR CODENAMES! YOU HAVE NOT SENT ME THE FORM I SENT.

I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AS AN AMATEUR. I AM A MILLIONAIRE IN MY COUNTRY AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE SLACKNESS.

SINCERELY

PHILIP

An apology of sorts�

Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:46:55 +0100

please i have no business with you ,only to deliver your consignment to dubai and nothing mor than that.your consignment is in dubai and you have to collect it and failure to do that,then it will come back and it will be deposited to government treasury. which form are you talking about,and besides,this company has nothing to do with form;okay. management BR>

At this point it seems that our courier does not know who he is acting on behalf of ie James Harry, so more slaps

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:11:32 +0000 (GMT)

COURIER!

I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU THINK I AM BUT I AM NOT TO BE TAKEN AS A FOOL. TELL ME NOW WHO YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF.

BE CLEAR IN YOUR DAMN INSTRUCTIONS!

DR MCCAVITY

The demand for money comes in from our courier service[/n]

DR PHIL THIS IS THE COMPANY THAT TAKE YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO DUBAI WITH THE HELP OF OUR DIPLOMAT AND HERE IS HIS CONTACT. HIS NAME IS JAJA KOJO HIS NUMBER IS : 00971-503-445-732 AND YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT HIM FOR THE COLLECTION WITH 5,850 EURO. I AM THE OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR OF THE COMANY,MR MODOU SAMB. THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION, MODOU SAMB

[b]And James reinforces how important this money is

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:01:41 +0000 (GMT)

k9

please Dr phil try and comply with the diplomat at dubai because if you do things will be easier for both of us.

please this is the only chance for me .i have told you that as you can not go to dubai,neogiate with the diplomat on whether he will bring it to london or not and you will know the next step to follow.

k9

james harrry

Whoops, codenames are wrong

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:19:47 +0000 (GMT)

K9,

You are not James Harry. You have the codes wrong. I am ceasing contact with you unless you get it right.

Dr Who.

and time to continue slapping the courier for the hell of it

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:21:00 +0000 (GMT)

AND WHO THE FUCK IS JAJA KOKO WORKING FOR? SOMEONE OUT OF STAR WARS?

THIS IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY ANNOYING AND TAKING UP MY TIME. ALL I WANT IS TO ARRANGE TO RECEIVE THE BLOODY MONEY!

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:11:32 +0000 (GMT)

COURIER!

I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU THINK I AM BUT I AM NOT TO BE TAKEN AS A FOOL. TELL ME NOW WHO YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF.

BE CLEAR IN YOUR DAMN INSTRUCTIONS!

DR MCCAVITY

Mugu thoughts: �Hmmmmm, maybe we should get the boss of our company to speak to the Doctor, then he�ll be polite��.

To:
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 08:57:33 +0100
Subject: PLEASE MIND YOUR SPEECH

DR PHIL

I AM WRITING YOU FROM THIS COMPANY AND YOU ARE ASKING WHO I WORK FOR ,WHEN I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I
AM THE OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR OF THIS COMPANY.

PLEASE OUR WORK IS TO DELIVER NOT TO GIVE INFO TO YOUR PARTNER.TELL HIM TO HURRY UP NOT ME OR OUR
COMPANY,OKAY.THIS COMPANY HAS DONE WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO DO.

MODOU SAMB
[color]

Sadly that doesn�t work�

[color=red]
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:22:57 +0000 (GMT)

I FUCKING KNOW MR KOKO WORKS FOR YOU!! DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID OR SOMETHING????

I AM ASKING W-H-O A-R-E-Y-O-U W-O-R-K-I-N-G FOR?????

THIS DEAL IS CAUSING ME NO END OF GRIEF.

TELL MR HARRY THAT IF HE DOES NOT HURRY UP THEN I SHALL INVEST ELSEWHERE!

GOT IT?

REGARDS

DR MCCAVITY

Now the diplomat returns to offer me some advice on modalities

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:07:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: VERY VERY URGENT
To:

TEL : 00971 50 344 57 32

TO : PHIL MCCAVITY

Sir

I write in receipt of your mail and I also write to tell you that my mission in Dubai (U.A.E) is to deliver your consignment to you and as such I have waited for more than the required time, so the form or photograph you are demanding from James Harry is quite irrelevant to me at this point in time hence i will reconfirm my ticket and return the consignment as unclaimed deposit if you are not ready to receive your consignment.

Meanwhile, i deposited this consignment in a private security vault as i arrived Dubai for security reasons hence i can not keep it with me in my hotel room as it is tagged classified,

Please do notify me on your possible date of arrival in Dubai for the delivery of this consignment to you, or alternatively you can forward your contact address and your passport copy for identification and also send half of the handling charges which should be 3000 eur to enable me purchase ticket and clear some diplomatic charges in Dubai airport before coming to London to deliver your consignment to you in your door step.
Do note that the balance of the handling charges will be paid to me at the point of delivery in your place.
Also note that i am due to return to Togo to take up other assignment hence your posative response to this mail will be appreciated.

Awaiting your urgent response.
Contact me on the above telephone number for more clearification

Yours Faithfully
Jaja Kojo

Of course, I don�t phone, instead a shot across the bows

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:20:29 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: VERY VERY URGENT
CC: [email protected]

Mr Koko,

I do not care for your tone sir.

While Mr Harry confirming his identity may be irrelevant to you it is crucial to me and to this business being completed. Without it there is no business and you can take your consignment to the ends of the earth as far as I'm concerned as another million or two won't make that much difference to me.

It is Mr Harry you should be hassling and not me.

Sincerely

Dr Philip McCavity

Still following this? Now James Harry comes back talking about how he will verify his identity to me

Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:47:06 +0000 (GMT)

i am james harry and you gave me k9 while you are dr who.

inrespect of the indenitity,i will provide to you today or tommorrow my NATIONAL ID CARD.

K9
JAMES HARRRY

Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 17:01:56 +0000 (GMT)

K9,

I will be in my office tomorrow so I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Dr Philip McCavity

Now they try to up the pressure by telling me the diplomat has overstayed. Like I care!

Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:10:23 +0100
Subject: FINAL OPTION

DR PHIL

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT OUR DIPLOMAT MR JAJA KOJO HAS OVER STAYED HIS WELCOME IN DUBAI AND AS
FROM FRIDAY HE WILL STARTING COMING BACK TO LOME TOGO IF YOU CAN NOT GO TO DUBAI TO MEET HIM FOR
THE COLLECTION OF THE CONSIGNMENT AND WHERE BY YOU CANNOT TRAVEL TO DUBAI,THEN CALL HIM AND DISCUSS
WITH HIM AS HOW HE CAN DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU IN LONDON.

HIS CONTANCT NUMBER : 00971-503-445-732.

MODOU SAMB
--

Finally I get my �trophy� photo of James. One word sums this up�wow!

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:14:58 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Fwd: from james harrry
To:

K9
please i have written you two times with my photo but no reply,why ?

K9
JAMES HARRRY

/winds up for a big slap

K9,

What the hell is that? Seriously, that is absolutely stunning stuff. What are you meant to be holding? I am not stupid mate and that is clearly a photograph taken from a magazine with your infantile scrawl daubed across it in blue marker. Do you take me for a fool?

I told you *exactly* what you needed to do and you cannot even manage that. The couriers are getting very angry with me as I keep telling them I have the money but that we are engaged in these games you are playing.

Let me spell it out for you.

1. Get a camera. Not a magazine, not a catalogue, not a brochure, not a newspaper, not a circular, not an advert,not a leaflet, pamphlet or any other flaming 'let. A CAMERA.

2. Get some card.

3. Write on the card our agreed codephrase "I want you to Phil McCavity"

4. Stand in front of the camera.

5. Get somebody to take a photo of you holding that card so I can see *you*.

6. Send me a scan or digital copy of that photo.

Modou Samb is telling me to hurry this along and Jojo is still waiting for me to his money for his flight ticket. I have explained that you are holding things up sending rubbish like this through email and I have better things to do than waste my time in this way. I am a very wealthy man K9 and I don't have time for these sorts of games.

Sort it out! I expect the correct photograph and an apology immediately

Kind regards

Dr Who

Ow!

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:37:28 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Fwd: from james harrry URGENT!!!!!

please that is my ream picture but as you dont believe it ,i will give you my national I D CARD.

K9

I really want that photo though

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:40:47 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Fwd: from james harrry URGENT!!!!!

K9,

K9, the whole purpose of this is so I can see who I am dealing with, that is why you will have to hold the card with our codephrase on it.

Kindly follow the instructions below before Jojo and Moudou cease doing business with is. This is now very urgent.

I expect your immediate reply.

Dr Who

And now we see why he insisted on that photo��OMG.

K9
PLEASE THIS IS ALL I CAN DO BECAUSE AS A GENTLE MAN LIKE ME AND I BELIEVE IN MYSELF AND WHAT I AM DOING IS RIGHT.

I BELIEVE THAT THE BEST INDENTIFICATION ON THIS WORLD IS BY SHOWING YOUR
1. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
2.NATIONAL ID CARD
3.DRIVING LICENSE.

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS MY NATIONAL ID CARD WITH GOOD FAITH AND GO AHEAD AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO TO RETRIVE THE CONSIGNMENT FROM THE DIPLOMAT.

K9

JAMES HARRRY

I�ve made him squirm enough and had my fun slapping. It is apparent that I�m not going to get my real trophy photo out of this one, but that doesn�t mean I�m going to stop�.

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 18:06:26 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: THIS IS ALL I CAN DO

K9,

This is OK for now. I shall recontact the diplomat. When will you send me the photograph of you holding the sign?

Dr Who

So it�s back to the diplomat who is still waiting in �Dubai�

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:25:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: VERY VERY URGENT
To:

TO : DR PHILIP MCCAVITY

SIR

I WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE A LITTLE TIME TO STAY IN DUBAI HENCE I HAVE WAITED ENOUGH FOR YOU TO COME OVER TO DUBAI FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

MEANWHILE , I HAVE TRIED TO ADVISE YOU TO SEND PART OF THE CHARGES TO ME IN DUBAI TO ENABLE ME BRING OVER THIS CONSIGNMENT TO LONDON IF YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO COME TO DUBAI FOR THE DELIVERY AND UPTILL THIS TIME I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU . PLEASE CONSIDER THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN RECALLED BY MY COMPANY FOR OTHER ASSIGNMENT AS I NEED YOUR OPINION ON THIS ISSUE TO KNOW IF TO LEAVE IMMEDIATLY OR TO BRING THIS CONSIGNBMENT TO LONDON AND LEAVE FROM THERE.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

YOURS TRULY
JAJA KOJO

It�s all James Harry�s fault�

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:57:03 +0000 (GMT)

Mr Kojo,

I fully appreaciate your dilemma as I hope you appreciate mine. I live in London so it would not be difficult for me to meet you in London to see the goods. I have the money ready to transfer via Western Union however sadly Mr Harry is being difficult and refusing to pass on the necessary details (photo) to me at this time.

I apologise for his tardiness and hope he gets back to me shortly. I have copied this message to him so he can see the state of our affairs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Dr Philip McCavity

Now they assume that I�m just going to pony up and pay the money.

Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:35:47 +0100
Subject: Re: PLEASE MIND YOUR SPEECH

DR PHIL YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT OUR DIPLOMAT FOR THE ADDRESS WHERE TO BRING THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU IN LONDON AND ALSO THE NAME TO BE USED FOR THE SENDING OF THE TICKET MONEY TO HIM THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. I KNOW THAT ALL IS WELL NOW NOW BECAUSE,THE COMPANY CAN NOT AFFORD TO ALLOW THE DIPLOMAT,MR JAJA KOJO TO STAY BEYOND FRIDAY,SO CALL HIM OR WRITE HIM AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THIS MAIL. ( +971-503-445-732� MODOU SAMB

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:15:57 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: PLEASE MIND YOUR SPEECH

I have contacted JarJar and am awaiting a response.

Kind regards

Dr Phil McCavity

Time to change my approach to this bait for the trophy. I�ve come too far to give up now

JarJar,

Please arrange for the consignment to be delivered to my dental surgery in Tooting, South London.

The address is:

13, Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

My receptionist, Debbie Mcgee or partner Julius Grinn will be able to receive it. It is vitally important they do not know the contents of the box, is that understood?

Sincerely

Dr Philip McCavity

At this point I decide to aim for a trophy document as the photo won�t be forthcoming so it�s back to our desperate diplomat

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:43:45 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: VERY VERY URGENT. READ NOW

Mr Koko.

I have been in contact now with my bank via telephone banking. I will be able to arrange the money and will have access to it by this Thursday in the form of a payment to Western Union.

However, for my own records, I will need the attached document to be completed by yourself or one of your colleagues. This is so my records are complete when I have my tax audit at the end of this fiscal quarter. I have been assured throughout by Mr Harry and your colleagues that this is all legal so I trust there will be no problems there. Once I have recieved the documentation I can make the transfer and you will be able to leave Dubai and fly to my surgery in London to conclude the business.

Please return this to me as soon as possible and I shall find where my nearest Western Union office is.

Sincerely

Dr Philip McCavity

PS. Please note also the request for a copy of your own identity card. I trust this will not be a problem.

Of course, he�s not happy to do this

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 01:59:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: TREAT AS VERY URGENT
To:

TO : PHILIP MCCAVITY

SIR,

FUTHERANCE TO YOUR MAIL AND IN RECEIPT OF YOUR ATTACHED FORM, I WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT I CAN NOT FILL THAT FORM FOR ANY REASON AS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS DELIVERY TRANSACTION.

NOTE THAT I HAVE GONE OUT OF THE ETHICS OF MY PROFESSION TO PLEASE YOU ON THIS DELIVERY PROCESS AND I HAVE STAYED MORE THAN THE REQUIRED TIME IN DUBAI (U.A.E) JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN GOOD FAITH BUT YOU DO NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND.

MEANWHILE IT IS NOT INLINE WITH OUR METHOD OF OPERATION TO COLLECT HALF OF THE CLEARING / HANDLING CHARGES BEFORE DELIVERY, BUT I HAVE TO TWART THESE POLICIES BY ASKING YOU TO SEND HALF OF THIS MONEY TO ENABLE ME PURCHASE TICKET AND PAY FOR THE DIPLOMATIC CLEARANCE CHARGES IN DUBAI AIRPORT AS YOUR CONSIGNMENT WILL BE BROUGHT INTO LONDON VIA DIPLOMATIC BAGGAGE, SO YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO FEAR AS IT IS MY JOB AND I HAVE MADE WELL OVER TWENTY DELIVERIES THIS FISCAL YEAR SO I WONDER WHY YOUR OWN SHOULD BE DIFFERENT.

HENCEFORTH, IT IS A DIPLOMATIC BLONDER FOR ME TO SEND MY IDENTITY CARD TO YOU AS MY DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY ALONE IS AN AUTHORITY ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD, SO IT CAN NEVER BE DONE.
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO ASSIST YOU IN RECEIVING YOUR CONSIGNMENT, SO IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT , JUST SEND THE MONEY ACCROSS BEFORE TOMORROW TO ENABLE ME GET THE TICKET AND START COMING ON FRIDAY SO THAT I WILL RETURN TO TOGO FROM LONDON BUT ANYTHING APART FROM THAT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION AS I MUST LEAVE DUBAI ON FRIDAY EITHER TO LONDON ON YOUR COMPLIANCE OR BACK TO (LOME TOGO).

YOURS FAITHFULLY
JAJA KOJO

Nor is his mate at the courier company

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:09:07 +0100
Subject: MIND YOU,YOU ARE DEALING WITH A DIPLOMAT

MR PHIL YOU ARE ADVICE TO FORWARD YOUR ADDRESS TO OUR DIPLOMAT AT DUBAI TO ENABLE HIM DELIVER TO YOU IN LONDON AND SEND THE HALF OF THE MONEY HE DEMAND FROM YOU NOT TO ASK HIM SELFISH QUESTION WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT. ANYWAY,THIS COMPANY IS NOT SURE THAT THIS CONSIGNMENT BELONGS TO YOU FROM YOUR BEHAVIOURS,SO IF IT IS YOURS ,YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF NOT BY DEMANDING UNNECESSARY THINGS THAT ARE IRRELVENT TO YOUR CONSIGNMENT OR DELIVERY. MODOU SAMB
--

And he optimistically asks for money too

TO : PHILIP MACCAVITY

SIR

FUTHERANCE TO MY MAIL OF TODAY I WRITE TO GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION FOR THE PAYMENT BY TOMORROW AS I HAVE FINALISED EVERY ARRANGEMENT AS REGARDS FLYING WITH THE CONSIGNMENT TO LONDON ON FRIDAY HENCE THE ONLY THING I AM WAITING FOR IS THE MONEY FOR THE PURCHASE OF MY TICKET VIA EMIRATE AIRLINE.

PAY THROUGH:

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

NAME : CHIMA BOBBY IBE
ADRESS : ( DUBAI U.A.E )

PLEASE NOTE THE NAME YOU ARE PAYING WITH IS OUR FUDICIARY AGENT IN DUBAI .

AWAITING YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

YOURS TRULY

JAJA KOJO

*SLAP*

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:01:04 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: TREAT AS VERY URGENT

Jaja,

Please do not write to me solely in capitals as it is quite frankly rude. Furthermore your lack of assistance in this matter is causing me to lose interest in this business deal. I have bent over backwards to facilitate this however there is only so far I will go without safeguarding my own interests.

I have sent you my home address as requested and I am now merely following normal modalities from my country to conclude this business. Quite frankly I don't give a flying toss about how long you stay in Dubai as I did not ask for the consignment to be sent there in the first place. It is not my intention to go to prison for tax evasion in this country when you can provide me with the necessary evidence to avoid that yet are unwilling to do so. Sending the money is easy as I have it ready however the tax auditors in this country are positively viscious in following up these matters.

I have asked for your ID card (a passport, driving licence etc. will suffice, I would hate to impinge upon your diplomatic immunity) and I have asked you to fill out a simple questionnaire which relates to my dental practice tax returns which I need to be filing. I cannot be seen to gain any income which is not tax deductable and to do that I need the necessary documentation or I will face federal penalties and a potential prison sentence of my own.

Your continued obfuscation of the matter coupled with that of the courier is seriously jeopardising this business deal however my liberty is my most prized possession since I have that and I do not yet have the boxes.

I expect your immediate reply

Kind Regards

Dr Philip McCavity

And the courier too

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:09:45 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: MIND YOU,YOU ARE DEALING WITH A DIPLOMAT

Mr Samb,

I would ask that you do not write to me in capital letters as it appears that you are shouting. Let me make a couple of points CRYSTAL clear to you.

1. I have contacted Jaja and explained this to him however my questions are far from selfish. They enable me to protect myself by declaring that I have outpaid for goods out of this country and in having the answers to these questions I am prevented from being summonsed for committing federal tax offences. There is no risk to anybody as long as these papers are complete. My own continued liberty is far from "Unnecessary or Irrelvent [sic]" and I find it absurd that your company with an history in matters of discretion fails to recognise this.

2. I further find your stating that these are "selfish" questions to be grossly offensive when I am merely seeking to protect my own interests and to pursue this deal.

3. I did not ask for your company to fly the consignement to Dubai so I have no interest in what your diplomat is doing there, how long he has been there or how long he has overstayed. I merely wish to receive the boxes and their contents in good faith and in a timely manner.

4. I advise you to cease doing business with Mr Harry and myself if you are not happy with this as I refuse to be spoken to in this manner. I am a rich man in this country and I remain rich and free because I follow the rules of my country which I am forced to abide by.

I expect and apology and an immediate reply or you can safely assume this deal is off.

Sincerely

Dr Philip McCavity LDS, DGDP

A suitably chastened Modou Samb replies

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:24:26 +0100

your safety is our concern,so dont worry about that he is there to protect your interest,so what ever he says,he is inorder because it his job. modou samb

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:25:32 +0000 (GMT)

Mr Samb,

I am awaiting his next email however I have a busy day at the surgery and will be unable to respond until this evening at the earliest. This should be plenty of time for him to complete the tax questionnaire.

In the meantime I shall make arrangements for the transfer of the money first thing tomorrow assuming all the paperwork is in order.

Kind Regards

Dr Philip McCavity

And then I get my trophy Very Happy

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:55:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: attached the forms and my passport copy
To:

TO : DR Philip McCavity

Sir

I write in receipt of your mail and I also write to explain to you that i have fill the form accordingly and also attached my diplomatic passport copy as you requested.

Please note that my mission in Dubai is just to deliver your consignment to you and as such most of the question in that form should not be directed to me ,but be it as it may try and send the money accross on the name i gave to you (chima bobby ibe) so that i can pick it up as soon as possible to enable me purchase the ticket and start coming to London with your consignment as I have only one or two days to stay here in Dubai

Awaiting your urgent response

Yours Truly
Jaja Kojo

Wonderful!

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:37:52 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: attached the forms and my passport copy

Mr Kojo,

Thank you very much for your swift compliance with my request. It is a pleasure to do business with a professional and I am now happy that the tax issues at this end will be satisifed.

I shall be attending the Western Union Office in my lunch hour tomorrow (Friday). My nearest one is in Victoria Station London. I urgently await to hear from you once the money has been sent.

Sincerely

Dr Philip McCavity

Now I�ve accepted and �believed� Jaja he comes over all nice as pie. He can obviously imagine picking up all those dollars at the Dubai Western Union. Poor misguided mugu Smile

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:32:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT
To:

TO : PHILIP McCavity

Sir,

I write in receipt of your mail of yesterday and I also write to commend you on your understanding as regards this delivery transaction.

Meanwhile , you should understand that most of my actions are based on instructions and as such i wouldnt want to twart it so as not be laible should anything happen but in any case I apologise for being arogant on most of my mails.

Please try as much as you can to make this payment early hours of tomorrow to enable me purchase the ticket in time so as to see if i will confirm for that same tomorrow but at most let me leave on sunday morning via Emirate airline, just be assured that the delivery is 100% risk free.

Thanks and God bless untill I meet with you in London

Awaiting your urgent response.

Truly Yours

Jaja Kojo

PLEASE REMEMBER THE NAME TO PAY WITH

NAME : CHIMA BOBBY IBE

ADDRESS: DUBAI (U.A.E)

While this has been going on I�ve also been quietly prodding Mr Harry too for a photo, you never know�

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:15:29 +0000 (GMT)

K9,

I have not heard from you for 3 days now. Am I to conclude that you do not want to finish this transaction? I have received all the necessary documents from the diplomat and merely await your photograph and inscription to complete the deal.

Sincerely

Dr Who

He�s getting grumpy now�

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:26:31 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: THIS IS ALL I CAN DO

k9

listen,my good friend i have given you what is ought to give you as indentification and what else you need is not coming from me or if you can not work with trust then,you should forget the business because i know i have gone to the lowerst level by releasing my NATIONAL ID to you,still you are not satified,even the diplomt has given his.

please ,i want the business to finish but you dont seems to be good business man.

if you trust me and trust yourself,then go ahead with the few things you have seen and carry out the transaction.after all i am trsuting such amount of money into your care with out shaking because i know definitely i will have mine once you are through with the diplomat unless you want to sit on it ,then HEAVELY FATHER WILL JUDGE YOU.

k9

james harrry

Ignore him�

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:58:15 +0000 (GMT)

k9
please mr phil try and comply with the diplomat because the company called me this evening informing me that the diplomat had not heard from you based on the money you wants to send to him for his ticket and clearance from the airport.
please my dear,try and send the money to him first thing in the morning,so that he can move to london as soon as possible,please and forget asking for photo.
k9

james harrry

And 30 minutes later another one being nice. Let�s keep that slap in the bank and let them think I�ve sent the money. First an email to Jaja

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:32:38 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT

Jaja,

I can confirm that the money has now been sent through to Mr CHIMA BOBBY IBE in Dubai, U.A.E. The payment was made by myself this afternoon at 1530hrs at London Victoria Station, United Kingdom

Do you need me to arrange accomodation for you in London and when do you propose to come?

Please respond soon

Philip

Then the slap!

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:33:45 +0000 (GMT)

K9,

Listen "my good friend". I do not know what the fuck your problem is! You sit there calling me an amateur businessman yet I am the one who is liaising with the diplomat, I am the one who has sent the money, I am the one who is working hard here. All you are doing is GIVING ME GRIEF and you have angered me.

Now listen up, I will not tolerate being talked to like this. I have sent the money to the diplomat Jaja via Western Union this afternoon so I now expect an apology and the photograph you promised you would send. I would like to point out that Jaja has completed the modalities completely from his end, he has completed the tax questionnaire and he has supplied the ID.

I am starting to feel I cannot trust you James and you need me to trust you. You promised that you would send the photo once I had paid and yet you now deny this.

I expect an immediate reply

Dr Who

He�ll send the photo when I have the consignment, mmhmmmm

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:22:05 +0000 (GMT)

k9

please i am not after the money you are sending to the diplomat but rather my money coming into your hands.
secondly,i will fulllfil your request once i recieve information that my consignment has gotten to london and into your hand,okay fine,i will send the photo to you.

k9

james harrry

I love when they have the money and realise they didn�t ask for the control number as I don�t have a clue what that is

TO : PHILIP McCavity

Sir;

Please kindly send the payment informations to me to enable Mr chima bobby ibe to go and get the money so that i can buy my ticket and start coming and also make the hotel reservation for me as against tommorrow.

Please the informations we need most is :
THE PAYMENT CONTROL NUMBER
SENDERS NAME
TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER IF ANY
If it is through western union you also state it please.

I will also inform you as soon as i pick up the money.

Thanks

Yours Truly
Jaja Kojo

Back to Mr Harry

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:48:06 +0000 (GMT)

K9,

You are changing the rules of this. This is not what we agreed at the start of our deal. I have now sent the money to Jaja and we are both safe in the knowledge that the consignment is coming to London.

I expect your photo correctly presented immediately.

Dr Who

A quick missive from the courier

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:24:29 +0100
Subject: CONFIRM YOUR RECIPT OF PAYMENT TO THE DIPLOMAT

DR PHIL

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT SLIP FROM THE WESTERN UNION TO OUR DIPLOMAT IN DUBAI LASTEST ON MONDAY
MORNING OR THE INFO ,FAILURE TO DO, HE WILL START COMING BACK TO LOME TOGO BECAUSE HE HAS OVER
STAY HIS WELCOME THERE.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION,

MODOU SAMB

And the the Doctor asks them NOT to collect the money yet (as if they could!) as he is annoyed with James. They should act as honest professionals after all!

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:53:09 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: CONFIRM YOUR RECIPT OF PAYMENT TO THE DIPLOMAT

Mr Samb (Copied to Mr Jaja),

I would ask that the payment which I sent to CHIMA BOBBY IBE in Dubai, U.A.E is not collected yet please!!! I did not ask for a security question therefore I will have to trust you both to leave it there.

Mr Harry who arranged this venture has become evasive and rude in this matter and is now refusing to provide me with the correct photo for identification which he promised. Additionally he has been failing in the correct usage of the codenames which we began to use at the start of our transaction.
I am quite frankly infuriated with Mr Harry as it is essential, as you are both aware, to have correct protocol and trust when carrying out these dealings and both of you gentlemen have been exemplary in these matters. I am explaining to Mr Harry exactly what he must do however he is refusing.

I must beg you both as honest professional businessmen to leave the payment in transit until this matter has been resolved. I trust you both.

Sincerely

Dr Philip McCavity

All this time the clock is ticking, endgame is approaching but I have a couple of other plans yet. The photo, by now, is just a matter for me to procrastinate over.

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:59:23 +0000 (GMT)

k9
i am quite convince that my consignment will get to london under your care if you realy pay the money charged you by the diplomat because the company told me that you said you made payment through western union with out info of the transfer,how can i now believe that you made the payment.please stop kidding yourself not me because i know i am real and straightforward.
the issue of photo can not stop us from doing our transaction or achieving our goals.

k9

james

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:02:24 +0000 (GMT)

K9,

They have been sent the money and I have asked them not to take it out yet. I am having to trust these gentlemen about this matter and I hope they will listen to me.

I am deeply annoyed about how you promised me the photo and then changed your mind.

The issue of the photograph is stopping this business at present. I can do nothing to stop the diplomat taking the money out however I am trusting him not to.

I expect your immediate reply.

Philip

No photo is forthcoming of course. He is adamant on that, but we knew that two weeks ago

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:15:46 +0000 (GMT)

k9

i am sorry,if you want to stop the transaction or the diplomat from taking the money that will help him bring the consignment to london because of my photo,okay and fine.

i cannot do that,period.if you want to drop ,fine because my consignment will come back to lome and i will look for somebody that will adssist me ,okay.

finally,if you are trusting the diplomat and not me is left for you because if any thing happens to my money ,i know that you have teamed up with the diplomat to divert my funds to your personal interest.please i am tried of writing,writing,this is weekend and i have to rest for the week.

k9

james

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:06:39 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: call me +228-902-15-68

kg
can you call me on my number for us to talk ,so that i can hear the voice of the person i am dealing with.

what is your phone number,i can i have it

k9

Let�s give him my phone number. In fact I didn�t speak to him but it meant the bait goes on�

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:35:00 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: call me +228-902-15-68

K9

My phone number is +44778nnnnnnn.

I expect your immediate contact.

Dr Who

He never did phone, or I didn�t answer. Back to the diplomat.

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:10:13 +0000 (GMT)

Why have I not heard back from you? Have you taken the money even though I asked you not to?

Philip

Frustration leaks through again, tut tut.

Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:27:02 +0000 (GMT)

k9

i will call you tommorrow but why can,t you call me,are you above calling me or what.

k9

Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:28:20 +0000 (GMT)

K9,

Don't get snippy with me! How dare you???

For you INFORMATION, my mobile phone provider (Vodafone UK, look them up), will not allow me call abroad.

I am losing my patience with you.

Dr Who

Now the management are getting snippy.

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:29:50 +0100

DO YOU TAKE MONEY WITHOUT INFORMATION. MANAGEMENT

Here I add to the confusion by dropping in a name of someone else I have been phone baiting.

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:21:22 +0000 (GMT)

Sir,

I do not understand your question however I have spoken with Mr McColgan who assures me matters are in hand.

DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS PLEASE.

Sincerely

Philip

and now they just want to give up!

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:30:22 +0100

please stop worrying this company because the diplomat is back here. whether you send money or not that is your business. If you are CIA OR FBI OR FIB is left for you because our job is to deliver . bye and dont write here again. mr nobody

Time for Dr McCavity to get mad[der].

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:30:12 +0000 (GMT)

MR NOBODY,

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THE MONEY HAS BEEN SENT ALREADY? JULIUS HAS SENT YOU THE RECEIPT? HAVE YOU STOLEN MY MONEY OR ARE YOU JUST FUCKING INSANE?

PHILIP

And to James Harry

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:00:27 +0000 (GMT)

K9

What the fuck is going on? The diplomat company have refused to accept my money!?

Dr Who

So they think there is money in the system for them.

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:51:32 +0100

Dr Phil i have not seen any recipt or did you sent it to the diplomat in dubai,confirm. modou samb

Now they start asking for the cash

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:04:29 +0000 (GMT)

k9
if you have paid the money,i will like to have the control number ,question and answer of the money sent and the senders name.
k9
james harrry

Now I�m just keeping them hanging on, I can tell this bait is ending but I want to see how angry I can get at them

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:51:19 +0000 (GMT)

K9/Nobody,

I sent the money to China Bobby Ibe in Dubai. I have explained this numerous times and Jaja has the Control number as I sent him an email stating this on Saturday night. What the fuck is going on over there? Where are the fucking cases?

P

Control number request..

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:16:15 +0100

let us have the control numbers ourselves because the diplomat and after this this company will not write you again because you are playing with your self not this company. management

Fake Control number time

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:28:55 +0000 (GMT)

Mgt,

I have already given the control number to Mr Okon from your company and he has told me Mr Ibe has collected the money from Dubai. I have copied him in on this message. The number is 4237586912.

Please can you tell me when the boxes are to be flown to this country?

Philip

Pop!

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:50:42 -0800 (PST)
To:

TO : PHILIP MCCAVITY

YOU ARE A BASTARD WHO WANTS TO REAP WHERE HE DID NOT SOW
YOU SAID YOU MADE A PAYMENT TO WHO ? IF YOU MADE THE PAYMENT SEND DOWN THE RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT EVEN IF YOU HAVE LOST IT , GO BACK TO WHERE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE DUPLICATE AS IT IS STAMPED AND DELIVERED.

IDIOT, DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH FOOLS, THIS YOUR ATTITUDE GOES A LONG WAY TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE A CRIMINAL IN DISGUISE , WHO IS EVEN SURE IF YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE CONSIGNMENT IN QUESTION.
JUST DONT THINK OF ANY CONSIGNMENT BECAUSE YOU NEVER HAD ONE "BASTARD" SHAMELESS LIAR.

SLAP while attaching a large .dll file as proof of sending.

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:58:00 +0000 (GMT)

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?????

I HAVE TOLD YOU I HAVE PAID YOU THE MONEY, I HAVE SENT YOU THE FUCKING FORM AND I HAVE GIVEN THE CONTROL NUMBER TO YOU, JAMES AND TUNDE!

I HAVE RE-SENT THE FORM AND YOU CALL ME A SHAMELESS LIAR BASTARD. YOU ARE THE SHAMELESS LIAR BASTARD WHO WEARS WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR AND WHO WOULDN'T KNOW DIPLOMACY IF IT BIT HIM ON THE ARSE.

YOU ARE A THIEF WHO HAS TOLD MR OKON TO STEAL MY MONEY AND HE IS A LYING THIEF TOO.

SEND ME THE CONSIGNMENT NOW!

At this point I decide to introduce one of my Nigerian email accounts, Tunde Okon, claiming to have taken the money.

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:50:41 +0000 (GMT)
CC: [email protected], [email protected], Tunde Okon

Jaja/James/Courier/Tunde

Where is my consignment? I have checked with Western Union and my money has been taken. I want what I am due

Philip

They respond showing me how they have not stolen my money. It was Tunde. I�ve emboldened the text of the email I sent as Tunde Okon.

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:42:36 +0100

THE COMPANY IS SORRY BECAUSE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT TO THE WRONG HAND AND THIS IS HIS MAIL TO OUR COMPANY.SO THINK OF WHAT TO DO WITH OKON ,HE IS IN POSITION OF YOUR MONEY NOT OUR COMPANY OR DIPLOMAT. I HAV STOLEN UR MNEY EN U KIN DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT ! LOSERS I HAV DI MUGU MCCAVITY EN HE SENDS ME THOUSANDS OF POUNDS ,U NOW. THANK U FOR ALL UR HARD WORK FOR ME BIG-HEAD OOOO! HERE IS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS / (EDIT) TUNDE

So now it�s time for one last prod with the Tunde line

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:39:48 +0000 (GMT)

Tunde said he was working for your company and on one occasion emailed from Markstar. What do I do now as I've lost �4120??? Should I call the police?

Philip

And finally��

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:32:25 +0100

you are tunde and tunde is you.i know that you are a nigerian.okay.

My parting shot

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:43:16 +0000 (GMT)

I know that you are a 419 fraudster. We have spent two months and neither of us has anything. Dis make me happy mugu. OOOOO!

And so it ends. I�ve had no more contact from any of the respondents in Act one or Act two although I never give up on the fun ones. I�m pleased they thought I was Nigerian at the end, I�m assuming one of them compared IP addresses of Dr McCavity and Tunde Okon. At least I got a few trophies and totally wasted their time. I also managed to get threatened.

Hope you enjoyed reading this rather lengthy bait.

"happy is the finger that dumps on the board while glory is the brian that tells me whats to write and gladness will be yours when you are reading this massage." - Brother Henry Onoura joining the Church of Evangelical Medical Predilections and Ischemic Love of the Dark One.

"DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN OR I WILL SEND YOU AN EVIL NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE. BEST REGARDS. " - Banker Mitchelle Graham becoming exasperated at Dr McCavity
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic