SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Mary *AUDIOBOOKS* *NSFW* SAFARI UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is his explanation video. Thank you Lake.

https://vimeo.com/227497211

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When will we give him the cross-examination questions? He needs to make another long video at some point. He could also have to make an official statement proving his moral character. After the trial is over and Feathers goes to Africa, I'm hoping he will go on safari to either escape from or capture Feathers.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy just sent Mr H a request for information and a complaint about his laxity. Come Monday she'll have some things for him to do to protect himself.

Quote:
What was the email he said he set you, it mite be really impotent to now what he rote, dam it but you always seam to leave things out, never the full pitcher but just dribs and drabs, helping peeps who dont understand the need for candour and all the facts is very hard to do, and things are hotting up, just remember, if all goes pair shaped cos you dint act smart the one to blame will be you and noone else.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm starting to think that our lad lives in a Nigerian Disco. This is another video with the red and blue strobe lights but this one seems to have a song playing in the background as well. I dunno. Maybe we need to dress him in a white suit and get him to go out and bust some moves.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent a copy of the Feathers devil curse email to Cammy - luckily she still has her wards up. She'll have some sage advice for Mr H tomorrow.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
On the video, what is with the funky red and blue strobe lights and the music in the background? Those lights show up in all of your videos. I also see you found a purple tie. Good for you.

Quote:
Sir the light has been there on the testimony video, the recording was done in the night as i have to switch on every light in order to get a clear picture, and the music is from the man next door they love to play loud music and the noise is the sound of generator,
and for the suit that suit and tie was the same one i use on the testimony as it is my first time on suit, i don't like suit so that was the one i borrowed i have not returned it , i told the owner i will return it when am done, it seems he is not using it
Also fellatio email me again last night everything he said was written in Latin language , so if you like i can forward it to you to see if you can read that, but because of what you said the last time, that is why i have to ask you first before i can forward, it, so let me know if i can send it over or not

Quote:
Send the email to Sister , but be sure and warn her you are sending it. In the subject matter you need to put WARNING - HAVE RUINS AT FULL POWER. The last thing I want is this fuck Feathers casting any more curses.

Are you sure it was latin? Hell, from what I can tell Feathers barely knows english, let alone latin. Are you sure it was the criminal Feathers? How the fuck does he keep doing this?

He figured out it was Latin. Kudos to him. Yastreb, you have an email heading your way. Very Happy

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing how he's come from being skeptical of all of what Feathers has done to fully believing that Feathers worships Satan and has demonic powers. Maybe as a ward against curses, he should end every email with "Cast out the demons within you, and believe in the power of the wise camels that have the grace of God." Religious de-education will be lovely, especially since he is a Christian.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rarely have I seen a lad this bought in to the fantasy.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I have some sage advice for him.." Yes, the kind he sets fire to and wafts the pungent smoke thereof around himself and his environs, I hope. Tee-hee

Just to ward off evil vibes, of course. Twisted Evil
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We should have a contest to decide what Mr. Humphere will have to do to cleanse himself. I like the idea of him having to burn herbs. He could try and find frankincense and myrrh because of them being mentioned in the Bible. Also, this would be particularly evil if he doesn't already know about it: get him to find baking soda and vinegar and mix them. If they form bubbles, there are demonic spirits in the area.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of a tattoo. I am sure Cammy will come up with something appropriate.

Padme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just catching up on the last bit of this bait and it's still so amazing. And I haven't even listened to the entire "court testimony" yet. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is interesting:
Quote:
Maybe if your the type that loves adventure , traveling , if you come to my country one day, you will understand how lawless here is . but it does not make our country bad, just that we like taking laws into our hands

I offered to come and meet him in either Nigeria or somewhere like Benin someday. I said I spoke some French, in case he would want to meet me in Timbuktu. He is very insistent that if Feathers would find him in Nigeria, he would be killed in the street before he could even get to him.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after getting the text of Feather's curses, Cammy sent a reply under the subject line WARE!!!!! as follows.

Quote:
You have no idea how dyer that course is, even if a septic spoke it out aloud it mite cause harm, but Feathers is a true warship of the Adversary (speak the name, summon the named is wise cancel to remember) and hes placed a course on you that is sutler than you realise, so the Runes told me, first step is to put up defences, you must fast and pray for a full day, not even water can pass your lips, I cant give you Babel verses (not my shtick) but there is a good prayer that goes like this, Let darkness flea/Let hate disperse/Let the Light shine fourth/To cleanse the living/Let the radiance of love/Make all things pure, once I have everthing worked out Ill tell you what else you need to do, and trust me, Ill have a lot to do too, there are courses aplanty here, but dont worry, with the rite cancel and good works well trumph over Feathers and his evil!

That's just some softening up. Soon he'll be getting more to do involving Runic amulets and burning herbs (thanx Morgan) - and some other deeds will follow in time...

Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kind comment Padme. Towards the end of the testimony he takes the handkerchief from his pocket and dabs tears from his eyes. He follows instructions well.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After the trial, if things don't exactly work out properly, my plan is to offer to travel to Africa to meet up with Mr. Humphere. He invited me to come meet him, and that could easily be extended to maybe meeting in somewhere outside of Nigeria. After that, who knows what could happen. I could be kidnapped by Snorky Boys or something. He's really confident that nothing will happen on the trial on Monday. I can't wait to prove him wrong, and finally convince him to do a ritual.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very brief reply from Mr H:

Quote:
ok so when do i do that?

OMFG WHUT???

Quote:
You do the fasting right now dewd, not time to waist, do it at ones and drop me a line when its done, then we can work on whats needed to make you totally safe, one thing, is there a herb market within easy retch of were you live, this is very impotent

Herbs... how about Anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Mint, Poppy Seeds pounded together with salt and burned? No idea about required quantities; any suggestions?

I'm working towards getting Mr H. to drink a concoction from Howard Hawks' El Dorado; Cayenne pepper, ipecac, hot mustard, croton oil, and asafoetida.

Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ On video I hope. Twisted Evil

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314's recipe for a cleansing herbal solution to ward off evil spirits:
1 ounce of ground cinnamon
1 ounce of ground Thai chili peppers
1 ounce of ground ginger
1 ounce of ground turmeric
1 ounce of ground garlic
1 ounce of ground nutmeg
1 ounce of ground asafoetida
1 ounce of mint leaves
2 ounces of lemongrass
The peel of two oranges
The skin of one onion
The peel of one banana
One chicken bone
Recipe:
Mix together the cinnamon, ginger, garlic, chili peppers, and turmeric in a small bowl. Add this mixture to a small pot. Add one cup of water, cover the pot, and start cooking it on high heat. In a separate bowl, mix the nutmeg, asafoetida, mint leaves, and lemongrass. Put the bowl on a wooden surface. Rotate the bowl 720 degrees, then add one eighth of a cup of vinegar. After the herbs and spices have boiled for three minutes, uncover the pot and smell the fumes. This is only unpleasant if you have been cursed by evil spirits. Then, add the contents of the other bowl to the pot, and cover the pot. Boil this solution until all of the liquid is absorbed.
Open the pot, and recite the following invocation three times over the pot: "We call upon the holy spirits of the earth and the sky to bless this pot". Then, take out all of the paste from the pot and put it in a separate bowl. Take out an amount of paste about as large as your fingernail, then eat it. This is the first step of the purification process. After you eat the paste, rotate the bowl 540 degrees, and raise the bowl above your head. Recite this invocation: "To the spirits of the air, the zephyrs, and the Aeolian winds, we offer this holy paste as an offering to you." Then put the bowl on the ground and recite the following invocation: "To the spirits of the earth, the trolls, and the dwarves, we offer this holy paste as an offering to you."
In a separate pot, boil the peel of the two oranges, the banana peel, and the skin of the onion for fifteen minutes. Once this is done, pour the remaining water into a cup. Hold it up to the sky, and recite this invocation: "To the spirits of the water, the mermaids, the krakens, we offer this holy water as an offering to you." Then drink the water. Put the chicken bone in the bowl with the remaining paste, cover it securely, and wait for twenty-four hours. Uncover it, remove the chicken bone, and eat the remaining paste. If it still tastes unpleasant, that only means that you are being cleansed of evil spirits. After this, you are done.
That may be a bit excessive, but if he can do this, he can do anything.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should have also told him to hold a sewing needle in the appropriate place so he can sh*t through the eye of it Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That comes later in the purification process. Twisted Evil

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr H was brief:

Quote:
sister am done with the fasting

OK, here's the first task...

Quote:
Thats good to here, glad to see your taking this seriosly, rite then, the next thing to do is to look at the pix I attacked, cos you need to draw those 18 cm high on the sill of every window and the lentil of every door, as you see them in the pix, Fehu and Wunjo in red and Thurisaz and Tiwaz in blue, in the ordure they appeal in the second pic, just the runes not the words, and then resite the prayer I told you to use in the fasting over each door and window three times each, you better take a photo and send to me so I can see that you got the runes rite, do it the moment you get this email, time is fast running out

I sent two pictures (bitmaps) with details and drawings of the runes in question. Not too much to ask, is it?

Will he send the photo?

Sand Timer x 7
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is very excited to see what happens at the trial. He may be a bit disappointed when Feathers uses his demonic powers to replace the testimony with porn in the middle of the courtroom. More runes will have to be drawn. Mr. Humphere's mental competency will be questioned. There will be lad suffering.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What happens in court today should scare the crap out of him

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have his phone number? It would be kind of amusing to call him at weird times and send him satanic messages. If we get his address, although this may be breaking some sort of rule, we could get lads to deliver threatening notes. Anything which will make him curl up in a ball and cry is good in my book. On an unrelated note, he mentioned yesterday that he was seeing a counselor about his wife's death. Has he mentioned that to anyone else?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic