SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Mary *AUDIOBOOKS* *NSFW* SAFARI UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well, here it is Friday night and I still do not have that video. Why am I not surprised. You are going to fuck this up, I can just tell. The jury has been selected and the trial is set to begin on Monday That means that if I do not have your video testimony by Monday all charges will be dropped and the criminal Feathers will go free. All because you are too lazy to get the job done.

eta - A quick response

Quote:
Sir with due respect.This is 2am in my country here and i am awake making this video , since i got the suit and the pastor came, about 4pm there was not light i have to fuel the generator and since then i have been on the computer trying to get the video i have been downloading different software that i do not know how to use but am learning and using it at the same time trying to get the best i can because i can not record all straight , i tried many times and i make mistake at the middle i have to start all over again and again until i got the software that can help me start from were i make mistake and am almost getting to the end . only to get this kind of discouraging email from you telling me how am going to fuck this up,For your information am not lazy and am working on the video and you will get it, but at least encouragement matters a lot. i have not done anything to deserve such word,Sir you Americans have the opportunity to have all you want but here we work with nothing to making something. the phone and the computer and the intern ate service that am using to do this,if you see it, you will know that i worked because they don't work with something like that,you will get the video am working,if you have asked your assistance , he would haven given you update before you send me how lazy i am.I don't mean to offend you. no But you will get your video in in short time

He sure sounds stressed

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does not like this project a lot:
Quote:

i was just complaining about the lady and now Mr William again telling me how lazy i am that is why the video is not ready, really?was that necessary? how.? from 4 pm till now 2am now i am working on this and yet this is what i get? am i the one that killed Elliot? or am i feathers? why is everybody on me tonight? and the time i was suppose to use to record and edit i use it to reply email, i don't understand at all .

I think using video editing software he's never seen before is also stressing him out. I told him to use iMovie instead, so it's his fault he's spent ten hours doing painful work. It's all his fault at this point. Really. Twisted Evil

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in for Cammy:

Quote:
Sister i did not roll out on anybody , and i never meant not to reply you, i wonder how you can say something like that to me,do you know that i have spend getting to two months now if not more than that on this problem, leaving all my personal needs i spend all time on computer day and night just to fine the truth,do you know what time it is now in my country(1.30 am)yet you talk to me that am picked out on Eliot,and shellfish apathy? that is a very bad of you to say because if anybody should be complaining here it is me, i am a honest man and i stand for truth,i told you all i can about Elliot and i never say pastor have hands on Elliot death what i was against about pastor was, he new the true identity of fellatio but he refuse to tell Connie when i ask Connie to ask him and he refuse to tell police,Sister thats why i am angry because had it been pastor told Connie the truth about fellatio, Elliott will be alive by now,
How am i the bad person here now? or is there anything Connie or any body said i did wrong? am not happy the way you bounce on me, it is not fair of you

Cammy will be baffled (again).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When and if he gets the video done (and I am assuming he will) the defense lawyer will have a chance to cross examine him. That of course means another video. Any suggestions on questions Feathers' lawyer should ask?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What evidence do you have that it was Feathers himself emailing you?

What the heck!!! You have us a fake slip and you are still insisting on giving us the numbers 1 by 1??? I don't blame you! Do you think I am here to eat your money. Please and please do not email us again. - Erik Olson

do not Play with man of God,by sending to me rubish western union information which bank here confirm rubish - Rv. David Michael
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if this is still the case, but the YouTube channel where he is hosting the videos is named "Raymond Eg0". Who is that, and why is he involved in the case? Also, why wasn't he able to travel to Beaver Island to do the testimony there? Does he not care enough about Feathers and Elliot to do so? In his written testimony, he uses both the American and European date formats. This inconsistency suggests that maybe someone from America wrote part of his testimony. How can he disprove this? Why would the studio people arrest his wife? Finally, why did he commit fraud by trying to impersonate Charlize Theron? There are probably more questions you could ask him, but those should be enough to make him a bit worried about receiving the money. I also sent him the list of the twelve jurors, so if he doesn't make them happy in his testimony, we can punish him for that.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the double-post, but I think this deserved its own post:
Quote:
Bro i never knew rendering a video takes hours, but since that yesterday am still seating on the computer i have consumed 23liters of fuel BUT AM UPLOADING IT NOW ON YOUTUBE so you can explain to Mr William because yesterday we did not end well so he will understand better when you explain to him the reason for delay, the upload it is 3 percent now because the thing is like 1 hour 47 minuets

Maybe after this, he should take online classes on how to do video editing. He really seems like he's enjoying his first taste of it.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do you look nothing like the photos originally sent to Mary Margaret?

The Raymond Ego thing can be taken to an extreme since we know nothing about him. In Connie's email, Raymond Ego is the boss of Mali Ikop whom Humphere told Connie was a fraud. Explain how the boss of a fraud is the uploader of your testimony? And who is Doug and what are the ties to Jefferson City Missouri? And how is it possible that Doug's name and financial information appears on both your email to Fellatio as Charlize Theron and Mali Ikop's email to Connie Lingus?

What possessed you to send nude photos to a minor and are you aware that is a felony?

In reviewing Connie's emails, a number of times you ask for money to be sent to your wife's brother. What is his name and what is his importance to this case? Do you not possess your own financial accounts?

Heather the flat one and Heather the well developed one were identified by you as prime suspects yet they are innocent. Explain your rationale in identifying them and might your inexperience and misjudgment lead you to identify the wrong person again?

Maybe on the edge but I'd love to hear his answer... The online game you originally emailed Mary Margaret appears to have not been awarded to her leading us to suspect fraud. Could you tell us the name of the supervisor of the dealership so we can contact him to find out why Mary's winning was canceled and who the final winner was?

You refer to the studio owner as a good friend yet he had your wife arrested. Explain? And please provide your wife's arrest record.

You claim you have a friend in the Nigerian embassy who was going to fraudulently obtain a passport for Fellatio. Is this a real person or fake? If real, could this friend obtain a copy of your wife's death certificate? Edit - he actually answered this in his original testimony.

How is it possible that on the very day you claim your wife died you were in an online chat with Fellatio impersonating Charlize Theron? And continued to do so multiple days after?

On July 5, well after you claim you lost your job, you emailed Connie in regards to Raymond Ego claiming you had "a friend in the office." Which office? And which friend gave you the insight on Raymond Ego and Mali Ikop?

I can come up with more...

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere

Last edited by Lake Amour on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wrote back quite quickly, but Mr H won't like it.

Quote:
Your not making much cents, you say you spent two months on your computer day and night leaving out your personnel needs wile looking for the troth, but from what you said to me before you new nothing really, just some roomers and titbits that didnt help at all, so if you found any evidents about poor Eliots fete you have to tell me, dont keep fax cos its wicket, you have to be strait with me

Again there's no "Blessed be". He wouldn't have noticed that, I'm sure.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh:
Quote:
Bro i have seen hell , since that time till now, the uploading is still on 10 percent and this thing has consumed a lot of fuel now going to 30liters of fuel that it has consumed since yesterday and i know how i manage to get this money, i did not intend to spend all on fuel, but it seems to be going that way,I have send Mr William email asking him if there is another way to send the video without uploading it to you tube no reply yet,
So i ask you now,is there no other way to send this video if not YouTube? this YouTube is slow and it is running me dry

Is there another way? I'm not sure. Also, I think the "bro I have seen hell" line is going in my signature. This guy is a quote-generating machine.
Edit: More woes for Mr. Humphere:
Quote:
Bro the file is on mp4, just 1hour 4m even at that, it should have gone half to encourage my hustle, i have tried many things that was suppose to fasten it but nooooo

Mr. Matthew's troubleshooting skills are somewhat limited.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir is there any other way i can send this video to you,YouTube is wasting time since i finish,,it might take up to 10 more hours to finish uploading from what am seen here, is there any fast way i can use to send it to you

Quote:
More excuses. Why am I not surprised. Ask Mr. Matthew. Maybe you can zip the file and send it to him directly. I honestly don't know. I am a lawyer not an IY person.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr H got back promptly:

Quote:
i am been straight with you but you never understand my emails and if i know anything that will help on this case , why will i hide it? Me and Connie started working on this case from the start before i told her to call police now why will i start to hide things now? like i told you, i never met with Elliot, just through sis Mary that i know him on email, because of his toys trucks, which i have told you all this things before,but if you need anything your sure i can give you, let me know

Cammy will be curious about his claim to have "started working on the case from the start" when she replies.

Sand Timer x 7
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Humphere must be having nightmares right now. Tomorrow is really crunch time for him; if he can't find a way to upload the video, then everything is down the drain. Then he gets to travel around Africa hunting Feathers. Are the Simb@ S@fari C@mps still open? The website is still up - maybe that's where Mr. Humphere would like to go for vacation after this debacle.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

https://vimeo.com/226623811

One hour and 47 minutes. Enjoy!

Edited to Lake's vimeo upload

Last edited by Jayhawk on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We broke his keyboard

Quote:
Sir this fellatio is evil oh I Finished uploading the video since just to copy the link and send to you, my keyboard burn, my mouse stooped working, i have to start running around to see were to borrow external keyboard and mouse,
Here is the link of the video please let me know you have seen it, so that my mind will be at peace.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Triple Post.

My wife and I watched the movie CHiPs the other night and I felt like calling Redbox and demanding a refund of my buck fifty. Now the testimony video is movie length, much cheaper to make, and much more entertaining.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being converted to Vimeo. Please use this link:

https://vimeo.com/226623811

It will be ready shortly after this post so be patient! His original upload was in full HD. In the conversion to Vimeo I lowered it to 480p just to make it easier to transfer!

Unreal. If either of you guys have the transcript that would be great as I'd love to understand what the hell he is swearing in to. edit - thanks for the transcript. What is he swearing to though? I get most of it but a few I can't understand.

The disco lights are just a bonus!

Wonder how much that cost him in fuel. Sure hope the cross examination goes easier for him. Or will that be the breaking point?

He's bugging Sister Mary again. What I wouldn't give for her to respond with "If you want to fuck with 78 year olds, here's what you get mf!" But she won't!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere

Last edited by Lake Amour on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are dozens of hidden references throughout this bait and it's tempting to make a Where's Waldo guide!

Let's add The Facts of Life!

Hump to Sister:

Quote:
Madam i have not had from you for two days and am beginning to think if i have said anything to scare you away? if i did please forgive, i was just trying to tell you all that happen in my life since your absence and as friends it is better to share such , so if i scare you sorry

Quote:
Oh mr hump here with the wonderful looks,

No you not scare me. But you been too polite to me as Miss Connie been informing me sadly of all the recent events I fear. So I been crying a lot since our island is usually so happy and our children be so good and wonderful and I just been a bit sad. But you know what Mr Hump Here? We move on! We take the good we take the bad we take them both and there you have the facts of life. So we move on and things most certainly will go better from here on don't you think?

So tonight I have said that is enough and it time we take charge of our own lives again and I've invited all on the island to a great celebration on the grounds of the orphanage and Farmer Jethro say we can take one of his hogs for the feast and even the Beaver Island marching band going to put on a production and even Miss Connie say we have fireworks left over from the fourth and so we going to have wonderful time and celebrate happiness and we move on mr hump here and what I wouldn't give indeed for you to join us here as well.

That song will be stuck in your head all day now. You're welcome.

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had some fun with his swearing-in. He sweared that Fellatio worships the devil, and I put in a camel reference from the Bible just because I like camels. He has suffered a lot to make this. It may be a shame if it isn't received well in court.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Why are you wearing a green suit? See, this is why I wanted the video earlier. I guess we will have to make do with your outfit and hope it doesn't fuck things up. You said your keyboard caught fire? Do you think the criminal Feathers is commanding some sort of evil spirit? I would not surprise me. That kid is pure evil.

eta

Quote:
Sir the suit was the only one that match with my body out of 3 he came with as you see,the pastor is slim,also everything that stop working since yesterday,the moment I send the link to you,stated working just like that so I can not explain that,I wish you success in court tomorrow sir good luck

Perhaps Cammy could say she is starting to feel evil spirits emanating from his email and ask if anything strange and unexplainable has happened to him lately.

eta - Just finished the entire video. Him crying when talking about his dead wife towards the end was done on my suggestion. I think we have clearly established that his wife did not die. This lad is a piece of shit.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really thinks Feathers is demonic or something:
Quote:
Bro you encouraged me a lot that is why i have to do everything to get my part done,bro the things that has happen just only to copy ordinary link and email, takes 3hours can you believe it?. computer stated having problems, keyboard , mouse, do you know the funny part,while i was uploading, computer will trip off for nothing for many times , at a point i got scared and what we call such things here is witchcraft, but the moment i send you that link and send it to Mr William, everything about computer came back to normal, the keyboard and mouse that has refuse to work, is working now , bro any spirit that is following feathers , strong oh, but all the same thanks for all your support, and i will be looking forward to hear on the trial from you tomorrow

I know that we don't bait shamans because of potential harm to ITPs, but would it break some sort of rule to get him to believe Feathers is possessed? If we could get him to do a ritual of our own concoction to stop Feathers, that would be quite amusing, but I worry that he could try and do something himself which would lead to bad things.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when a lad baits himself. If he thinks that Feathers is possessing him I don't see anything wrong with Cammy leading him through a cleansing ritual. I am assuming there would be some type of warding tattoo involved.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had some fun with him:
Quote:
That is quite unusual. I don't know if the Snorky boys have resorted to dark rituals before, but you never know. Mr. Penfold and I are considering consulting Sister Goldmoon, or Camila, again. She may know something. Don't do anything stupid, but be careful. Who knows what Fellatio is doing in his prison cell? You said your keyboard caught on fire? What kind of sorcery is this? We will find a solution, but I don't want you to do anything stupid by yourself until we know exactly what's happening. If Fellatio has summoned a dark spirit to pursue you, here's what I would do. Can you buy candles where you are? Get candles and have them around the house. Light will help scare away ghosts. Also, the color red is a good ghost repellent. Decorate your house with the color red. Gather salt and mirrors, because these are also ghost repellents, and place them around your house. If you throw raw eggs at ghosts, the essence of life in eggs will repel the essence of death. Have some raw eggs on hand in case of emergencies. These tips are from a book I read as a kid, but I think that any little thing helps.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy is worried.

Quote:
This is very wired, I caste the Runes last night and every time I caste them for your situation they were reversed, I cents bad and wicket things, not from you but round you, have you encounted any rally strange or wired events, spacially of an occult type, this is worrying me lots, Freyja bless me, please tell me soon, prey for your sole

UPDATE - Mr H denies anything has gone wrong:

Quote:
No sister apart from the problems that I had with studio people were I did some recording for sis Mary which has been settled I don't have problem with anyone again

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy sent this just now.

Quote:
The Runes never lie ever, you prolly cant see or here the forces round you but their there for sure, its the clam before the stork, please pay herd cos I feel in my hart that your domed forver if you go on as you are and I dont want that on my sole

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic