SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Mary *AUDIOBOOKS* *NSFW* SAFARI UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in - His video story. All 26 minutes of it. He does not look well in this video. Enjoy

https://vimeo.com/225453897

Edit to add - MrM and I seem to be online at the same time. I think this one looks good and should give the D.A. all the information he needs. He looks whipped in this video and I think we need to give him a little bit of hope.

Link to lad video replaced - fh5

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The video seems a bit quiet, although it may be an issue on my end. If the DA is hard of hearing, maybe he needs to make the video louder.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He has plenty of hell ahead of him. I think that video will pass. Penfold understands everything now.

edit - I just got through with the whole thing, and he left quite a bit out. No mention of Doody or Charlize Theron. Also no mention of Inspector Pitt and the codename of Loaded Creampie. Penfold told him that he does not like surprises, and when these facts come out Penfold will not be a happy D.A..

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Matthew will be out most of the day tomorrow for unexplained reasons, so we will see what will happen then. He hasn't fully completed the form yet, so I will encourage him to finish that up tomorrow. Maybe Inspector Pitt will contact Mr. Penfold and ask about the testimony, leading to him discovering the omissions. I could see why the lad would not mention Charlize Theron; he may think that's too weird for the testimony.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He looks whipped in this video and I think we need to give him a little bit of hope.

I totally agree with that. A little bit of praise and forward progression can help a lot in motivating a lad to keep doing silly shit down the road. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can accept his video testimony as "great, wonderful, fantastic" etc. and I agree it may help with his motivation. But that doesn't stop you at all from requiring more video testimony as the court case develops, if needed.

Edit to add: The videos have received a number of views by now... If he questions this, it can be explained by the need to transcribe them for court.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you need to send him a transcript for him for sign and return, but it's not a good one and makes him look bad; and there needs to be a signed copy of the transcript for the case to go forward...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember, that was not his video testimony. That was just him telling his story to Penfold. We have much preparation to do before we get to the video testimony.

Quote:
Thank you Mr. Humphere. Are you sure that is everything? Did you leave anything out? As I told you, I do not like surprises.

That Feathers kid really fucked you up bad, didn't he? Unless you left something out I need to know about I think I understand things well now. I will be showing this video to a friend of mine who is an expert in video testimony and get her feedback. She will look at the video and do some focus groups where she shows your video and gets feedback from the people. This is critical in our strategy and preparing you for the real video testimony. Rest assured Mr. Humphere, we are on the right track here. You are the key to this whole thing, and so far you have come through better than I could have hoped.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I note that his latest video is uploaded by "Raymond Ego". I'm sure it's purely a coincidence that Raymond Ego is the last name that Lotto Boy told Connie to contact.

So now no doubt, Lotto Boy = Humphere.

Also, the lawyer maybe needs to question why he looks nothing like the ID he send Sister Mary. Or any of the other photos.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314 wrote:
Maybe Inspector Pitt will contact Mr. Penfold and ask about the testimony, leading to him discovering the omissions.

I was already thinking of contacting him. After all the Inspector lost his ball ammo with a rear entry and the defense attorneys are going to question that. I wanted to tell Humphere not to omit that and that we needed to do rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio.

In fact, I'll send that now.

Quote:
Humphere,

This shit show continues I tell you. Sounds like Fellatio's attorney is going to question why I fired so much ball ammo at him in the orphanage raid since he's a kid. But he's a goddamn murderer! Anyways, you've been damn good to us Humphere but if you cold work into your testimony that we did a rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio it would be most appreciated. And that releasing so much ball ammo on a rear entry is a normal occurrence. We had no choice. DA tells me you're doing video testimony which is damn brave of you son, damn brave.

No clue where this Fellatio got all his fucking money but he's got the best fucking lawyers on the island. They are trying to find every damn loophole they can so I do thank you for any help you can lend to me and my team in your testimony.

Quote:
Thank you sir, i wont let you down, i will do that.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lake Amour wrote:
I note that his latest video is uploaded by "Raymond Ego". I'm sure it's purely a coincidence that Raymond Ego is the last name that Lotto Boy told Connie to contact.

So now no doubt, Lotto Boy = Humphere.

Also, the lawyer maybe needs to question why he looks nothing like the ID he send Sister Mary. Or any of the other photos.

Feathers' lawyer will be sure to ask him that on his video cross examination.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still struggling with filling out the form. He was confused by your instruction to put Algerian 12-point font, but I told him that if he really can't find it, to use Times New Roman. The form will also come with a nice little trophy, if the videos weren't enough in a picture of him holding up the confirmation code.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Humphere to Inspector:

Quote:
Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need ?

Very Happy

A cigarette and a towel?

I might put that in my signature...

Quote:
Humphere,

Yeah, they are pretty pissed we killed Doody. Damn pissed. If you could just work in that we didn't know the exact name of the boat at first, that would help. But be sure to mention you were doing everything in your power to help my men get Fellatio. That would be damn fine of you sir.

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact that the police were unable to capture Feathers for the longest time, as well as them killing Doody, really suggests a pattern of incompetence in the police force. This may warrant its own investigation after the trial of Feathers. Mr. Humphere also listed "howdy" as one of Fellatio's aliases.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Humphere to Inspector:

Quote:
Sir , i will do just that., but with feathers good lawyer. do we stand a chance of winning the case at all?

He seems nervous.

Quote:
Damn I sure hope so Humphere. Biggest problem is we don't have a body. Just your testimony. I'm not a lawyer, just an inspector, but the DA is working his ass off I can assure you that. I want to see this Fellatio locked up as long as possible! My men are very thankful of any support you can lend since the defense attorney is ripping us apart.

Now they're pointing out how long it took for my men to get Fellatio. But shit, it just sometimes takes a while and then goes in spurts. But my men were working nonstop to get Fellatio, begging sometimes. It's not like we weren't trying. But in the end you get what you get. Sure someone had to die in our pursuit of Fellatio but men get desperate. Things happen. So I thank you for your testimony.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir maybe you can ask me some questions it will help me to remember the things that i omitted

Quote:
How about

- How did you come to work as an informant with Inspector Pitt?
- What type of information did you provide him and what was your code name?
- Tell us more about Feathers' brother. I believe he was known as Doody however it turns out his real name was Orale. What was he like and what do you know about him?
- How did you manage to keep the trust of Feathers? What types of tricks did you use?
- Did Feathers even mention to you that he was involved with a gang? You said he mentioned his boys, but did he tell you the name of his gang?
- Since the arrest of Feathers have you been contacted or harassed by person(s) claiming to be friends with Feathers. If so what are their names and what type of harassment have they done?
- In interviewing the orphans several of them told me that the orphan Elliot talked all the time about how you were going to adopt him and you were going to be his real daddy forever. When were you planning to start the adoption process?

Those are just a few questions. I'm sure if you think hard there are other things you can remember that would be of importance to this case.

Whether we win or lose this case depends entirely on him and his willingness to follow instructions.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To prevent comments or a high view count on YT, I've reloaded his videos to the following links if you guys want to edit your original posts...

Testimony 1 - https://vimeo.com/225453754 - Heather Has Two Mommies
Testimony 2 - https://vimeo.com/225453835 - Everybody Poops
My story - https://vimeo.com/225453897

He's already deleted the original "pimp shirt" ones... Sad

Safari Team Humphere

Last edited by Lake Amour on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is very good at foreshadowing...

To the Inspector:

Quote:
Sir, the muttely of a guy email me and told me how i will lose and be ashamed on this case , and you told me that there is no body yet? i hope feathers has not tell the lawyer about Elliot way about or any thing of that nature this one the lawyer is pushing hard, what do you think is his confidence ? or is it all about money,? what if the lawyer shows up in the court that day with elliot? am confuse , i just want to understand. i hope you can email me on this. thank you sir

So would he be happy or sad if Eliot was still alive?

Quote:
Humphere,

We need to find out who this Mutteley shit is. Do your best to get info from him and let me know when you do. Did you pick a new code name yet, just in case?

Your right, we don't have a body. If the lawyer shows up with Eliot then we'll of course all be thankful that he's not dead! It would be fucking miraculous! We can't find that bastard kid anywhere!

Humphere, I hate to put you to work again after all you've been through but find out who Mutteley is and it will make things go a lot easier! I don't think he's part of this orphanage, but he seems to definitely be part of the Fellatio gang.

Fuck I thought we were almost done with this shit fest!

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was busy today with my questions

Quote:
1 I started working as an informant for the police after Inspector Dirk Pitt ask me to make friend with the unknown feathers as of that time in order to know his real identity,

2 i gave the inspector the details of every discussion i had with feathers example , the way he spells some words and also his day to day activities in the orphanage to help them reorganize him also pastor Williams send me email and told me since i did not do the music video for them because of the money they owe me that he has send feather to bank to send money to someone kind of winning and he will pay my stupid head up also later he send me another email and told me that i brought bad luck to them that was why the money he gave feathers to send to someone was stolen and also he told me he has send feathers to go and sale his property and use the money to send the person again, so i told the inspector if they can get pastor to tell them who he send to bank or to sale his property ,it will help because the person is feathers , because his identity was unknown then, but on the day pastor was arrested, feathers send me email and told me that pastor send him to bank so, he keep the money to him self and told him he was robbed on his way, sometime i gave the inspector feathers plan a head of time before he could strike,example when feathers plan to return to hospital to eliminate Mrs Margrethe when he had she was recovering fast and when he plan to eliminate one of his gang members as he refers them as his boys by name peter and iola.

2B And my code name was( Loaded Creampie)

3 After the inspector told me to do what ever it take to get his real name, i told feathers that i can arrange for him to come to Africa since it is only me and my wife by then and my wife sister. so he got so much interested on my wife sister and told me to send her naked picture to him and then i photo shop a picture online and send to him , then he told me he will like his brother by name Doody to fuck her , i agreed just to play along with him, that was one of the ways i got his trust , after the day he burn the library , he told me he has a brother by name doody and her mother was a striper then and he will come to Africa with him, but he also said they are not in the same orphanage ,so on the day he ran out from orphanage, he told me he has to bribe the security man ,1000 in order to break doody out and that was how doody came in , i never did thing with doody i only hear his name from the brother feathers.

4 On how i manage to keep his trust,it wasn't easy but i watch a lot of American crime CIA movies and i learn from the movies that some times for you to get what you want, you have to complicate issues for the person,
After i lost his trust on his location leak on Detroit, by then his real name has been reveled, So i told him that i receive and email from Connie and connie said that it was iola that told the police his real name was fellatio then peter now tell police that he was the one that kill Elliot, at that point he told me that he now trust me,and he blame me that is was my fault because i did not allow him to kill peter when he wanted to, he said he new peter will sale him out and tell police the truth about him killing Elliot, and that was how i got his trust back. and some times i will act as if i care and i will ask him , if him and the brother has eaten since that day, and we will discuss naked picture and women, because he loves those things,

5 Yes he did tell me about the gang and he told me his gang is the strongest gang in the island , but most of the times he refers them as his boys, and the name of the gang is (Snorky Boys)

6 Feathers was very angry at iola when i mess with his head and told him it was iola that told police how he killed the Elliot, remember i told him that to get his trust back to enable me get his location for the inspector,
Now he told me that Iola goes for cancer treatment every Monday also he has planted a man call Mr (muttley )to kill him, and i also email the inspector about it immediately,
So since the arrest of Fellatio i have been receiving An email from this boy Call Muttley, and he has been threatening to make me pay for given feathers out
On his first email he said his name is Mr. Muttley a member of Snorky Boys and also an orphan in that same orphanage ,and he said he will make me pay, and yesterday He send me and email again and told me that, i will be ashamed for given feathers out because feathers will win the case, but i decided not to take him serious because i play a little tricks with him and found out he is just an 11YEARS OLD KID so i decided to ignore his empty threat

7 Elliot was mention to me every time by mrs Margrethe, some times when i send email, it is elliot that will tell Mrs Margrethe that i send email,so to return the favour i will ask mrs Margrethe to tell him how much i love him and also tell him that he is going to be a grate man in future and i made a 20% of my donation to Elliot ,let me say there was a chemistry between me and Elliot, But i have never thought of adopting any body or mention that kind of thing to mrs Margrethe .So this adoption thing, is new to me

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always enjoy a good wall o' text. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shield your eyes, baitorettes, Creampie is back... Emphasis all his.

Humphere to Inspector:

Quote:
ok sir lets me still go with the

Loaded Creampie

But dont be offended by my question i just want to know, lets assume he shows up with Elliot as we do not have a body yet,What will happen to me? and do i still get the prize as for the help for the arrest of feathers?

Quote:
Loaded Creampie,

Great questions but I can't answer that for you. The DA is in charge of the reward money. I have nothing to do with it. Pretty sure you need a conviction to get the money because you never know - what if we have the wrong guy? (We don't!)

Be thankful Loaded Creampie if Eliot is still alive since it is my understanding you are paying for part of his college! Damn nice of you Loaded Creampie, damn nice. If that bastard is still alive, we'll thank Jesus and find a away to get the $9000 that was stolen from you back to you. Either way, we're sending Fellatio to prison for a long time and we have you to thank Loaded Creampie! If Eliot is alive we'll nail Fellatio for assault and battery and attempted murder of Mary Margaret. The DA can get you more specifics Loaded Creampie.

Any word on this Muttely?

For having a dead wife and kids to watch, he sure has plenty of time for email. More than me.

So he gets $9,000 if Eliot's alive and $100,000 if he's dead. Wonder which one he's rooting for?

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has not asked Penfold about the possible scenario of Elliot being alive. If he did I would tell him that odds are the body has been taken down the channel and Elliot is more than likely in the belly of a well fed shark by now. Penfold has told him that they are just trying Feathers for the murder of Elliot. Anything else would be a completely separate trial.

Now if Elliot is alive and Feathers's attorneys know this that would grounds for disbarment. I don't think the attorney wants to go down that route. You might tell him that he has been watching too many movies. Dead victims don't just suddenly show up alive. (Well, most of the time they don't) And busy District Attorneys don't have time to play games.

(btw, Penfold is the last name of the D.A.. I don't think I need to hide it anymore as if you google Penfold what you get is some place in Australia along with tons of pics of a cartoon rodent.)

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, I was thinking that, and I'll send him that line of thinking if he asks again. But I like the contrast of the $9000 alive or $100000 dead coin toss in his head.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Shit... Really? Now this is exactly what I was talking about. You failed to mention to me that Feathers was a Snorky Boy. Interpol has been after their ass for years. Do you remember the shootout debacle at Seaworld a couple of years back? That was Snorky related. (That involved Mr. L's character from another Feathers related bait) They have a bigass reward for finding leaders of the Snorkys. When I told you to not omit any details this was just the type of thing I was talking about.

My friend the video consultant is in possession of your statement to me. I expect feedback early next week on her recommendations for your video testimony, You are the key to this whole thing. Our case is strong, even without the body of Elliot. Odds are the corpse floated into the channel and out to the ocean where he became a tasty meal for a shark. That type of thing is not unusual. With your strong testimony I have no doubt that we will gain a conviction. I will get back with you next week on the video testimony but if you remember anything else, no matter how small you think it may be, you need to let me know.

I am sure the video consultant will have some strong suggestions on what he should do for his court testimony.

Quote:
Sir i never meant to omit anything like i said if you keep asking question, it will help me to remember things that i omitted ,also am not in your country and i do not know the damage that this snorky boys has done or their past activities , i do not know why God allow me to be involve in this kind of thing but any reason it is, i will do my best in any way you want it to bring this evil to were it belong,and am also counting on your word to get me my prize when it is time for that. .your word is all i have. thank you

Yes, he will get all he deserves and more.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's doing a little too much of his own analysis...

Creampie to Inspector:

Quote:
Sir am trying to understand something please i don't mean to disrespect you sir on your last email you said (If that bastard is still alive,) why did you use such word on Elliot? am i missing something here? is there any thing everybody knows except me?

Pretty much that's the whole point of this, so yes.

Quote:
Just a phrase of speech Loaded Creampie. Leave the analysis to the experts. Your job now for me is Muttely. Let me know as soon as you get info!

He is lightning fast...

Quote:
Ok sir and thanks for your understanding

Safari Team Humphere
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic