SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another New "Goofy Crap your Pets Wrote" Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Burro Guapo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the owner gave me decent wood I would have managered it in a completely different way

Quote:
You see that ,We don't cover up for our sins,Your matter here is like a Carpenter who miss managered the wood and told the owner it's a design.

Sand Timer Arto
Sand Timer Mrs Okoro
Sand Timer Dr Donald PFF

As I look into those eyes captivating cafes I think to myself, you never know, and if so, do u ever love me the way I love u not find love, let love find you, do not go looking for love, to love to find you. That's why is called "in love" because they are forcing yourself - The lad poet - Sarah
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Correspondence with my lad after I accused him of scheming with his girlfriends (female mules/piggies) and demanded his supervisor's email address:

LAD: Why should you say that i have been doing with you and my two girlfriends and your funds because i never collect your money so you have to prove to my boo that i collected your funds with payment slip

ME: First of all, your “boo” hasn’t even bothered to reply to me and I have emailed him twice.

LAD: In regards to your mail, and i don't know who you call boo and if you mean to say the Boos you should understand he is a very busy man.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the freight forwarder need to receive payment to arrange for the Land of Bill and some papers for the shipment.

Is that like the Land of Nod or the Land of Goshen?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Banks in Burkina Faso have some strange requirements:

Quote:
BELOW LIST ARE THE NEEDED INFORMATION’S BY YOU,
Your Country Name: ……………………
Your compaction: ………….

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear I have a very big problem, I lost my mother last week and
her burial will be next week end and I’m the only song, but I will try
my best to assist you as I can

Hee, hee. Also, is the sob story a sign of this lad having been baited before? Very Happy

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IRS wants to remind you that just about everything is taxed.

The real IRS should totally lead with this in all their email correspondence from now on.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
huskywowzer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let a scammer know that I was interested in his offer and he sent this in reply:

"You are wasting your father time online,fool."

"make sure you make the payment as soon as possible for the Great Gugaga isn't that patient with new members." Illuminati Scammer
"I will be jailed for criminal activities, I am a knight in my church" - Clint

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x10 United Kingdom x20 United Arab Emirates x3 Ghana x4 United States x8 Togo x2 South Africa Canada x2 France x2 Ivory Coast Hong Kong Thailand x3 Australia :flag_haggis: x2 misc. domains (no location) x7 Cellphone
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A gold lad wrote:
If you want to buy i have gave you our procedures, you can choose any of the procedures you want to proceed and we will proceed with you

BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea what this lad is trying to say:
Quote:
I sent my business card to you in order to show to my good faith in worms

My character is NOT purporting to be a worm, btw. Mr. Green

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Is he Francophone? If so he may have typed "envers" as "en vers".

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, he is. Smile

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^In that case, write him some worms and make them rhyme! Very Happy

×186
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad sent me an account statement from the Bank of Scotland this morning for my £1,750,000 fund . This blurb was in a box under the account details:
Quote:
YOUR HEALTH IS AS SECURED AS YOUR CASH WITH OUR ESCROW PLUS ACCOUNT MAINTAIN A MINIMUM OF £5M AND ENJOY 15% OFF YOUR MEDICAL BILLS WHEN HOSPITALIZED FOR 48 HOURS OR MORE.

ESCROW PLUS ACCOUNT, YOUR GATEWAY TO SECURING YOUR HEALTH.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, can he do this? My lad just rescinded the job offer...

Quote:
WE REALLY WANT TO NOTIFY YOU DICK UPYOURBUTT THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER OUR SWEDISH CHEF AND THAT WE HAVE DISQUALIFIED YOU DUE TO IN ABILITY TO MEET-UP WITH THE REQUEST PAYMENT AND NECESSARILY NEEDED

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

information reciever i will forward you information

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character was delaying in replying to the lad because he hurt his bottom and could not sit at the computer.

Quote:
Thanks for your effort and how are you together with your family hope all is well i am sorry for you injure bottom and how do now fill with the booth make sure you take of yourslef ok.

And i want you to please putt in more effort because the bank are siting up to transfer the fund to you

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad’s reply in response to my question about his mule: “Why did you give me a California address for her if she lives in Texas?”
Quote:
She Originally lives in California her Bank is in California but she work in Texas and go home every Friday to California because that is where her daughter and her husband lives and she Returns back to Work on Monday okay.

I hope he's paying her enough to cover the air fare. Laughing

ETA: the two cities are 1,800 miles apart

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
putt in more effort

Reminds me of a place I pass each week, including today. There's a golf course with two golf crossings, one each way. Often there are some golves on the course, and occasionally I see one cross.

×186
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 6:32 PM
To: "Disndale Piranha" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

And Listen, It's not must that you will receive this money But It's our must to inform you about it and left for you to receive it or not. It's not a force and the people that deposited this money to us said that if you don't comply, then we should go ahead and divert the money to the Government. So the money is yours and you have the right to declare if you will receive it or not ok.Nobody will arrest you or hurt you if you don't want it so Up to you now

Yup. totally clear on that. I'm so boring I can't even get arrested.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The passport lad, giving me a piggy, signed:
Quote:
Kind Regards
Realivapassports.

Previous messages were signed "Realvisapassports".

×186
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A scammer losing his patience wrote:
You send out person to go a massage and to return under few hour, and it cost almost a week to give you respond on your massage. IS IT NOT SHAMEFULL.

Is the WESTERN UNOION paper still in your friend house, is your friend a mad man.

BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part of the lad’s original script:
Quote:
I also have a good loan master agent that I have discuss with to
release free loan offer to you which you don't need to pay the
loan back, cos it's a free loan master offer. Especially women
of the day, who are divorced by their husband, who cannot survive the
mist of feeding their self, please contact me and stop weeping

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character, who lives in Maryland, is trying to find out where the passport lad's closest office is so that she can go there in person. The lad has given a piggy in Maryland.
Quote:
we do have so many offices in USA because, we do process forged and genuine documents. So when you are ready to make the payment via western union/moneygram, you go ahead and do it then get back to us with the scan copy of the payment receipt so we commence processing.

×186
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just gave me a little giggle:
Quote:
fill the membership form for proper documentation and transfer of the FUN to your bank account

Gonna be a party in my account! Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The sadly orphaned Jacob Mulenga wants me to have his money, but there's a catch:

Quote:
I also want to join you in your country so that I can continue my education and I also want to live with you as your abducted child

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic