SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first Vlad??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the English of this fake girl, I guess she is Vlad. not Laddette??

I got this email address from a guy who believes this girl is scammer, but he disconnected her before money request. The guy believes that the scammer is Russian.

I am not sure. However he responded to Benzo's email. Hopefully will be my first Vlad ... (the very first claim-to-be-Ukraine was Ghana lad.)

He writes in English and add Google Translated Japanese for Benzo who is not good at English. Benzo uses Google translate in English.

I will post English only.

Quote:
Hello!
How are you?
I am very pleased to see your letter. I was very much waiting for your letter. Smile
I want to find a good man, and true love. I've heard a lot of stories that people get to know the Internet, and often find their soul mate, their love. That's why I decided to try my luck.
I believe in destiny, and who knows what events can happen in the life of each person.
I do not need any gifts. I came to the site not for gifts, but for the sake of meeting a good man for serous relationships.
Do you want to find a woman for a serious relationship?
I live in the city of Vologda. It is in Russia. A small but clean and beautiful city! In it there live very kind, and sympathetic people.
I think you're surprised that I live in Russia? Please do not be afraid. Smile I made a profile from your country, because I could not make it from Russia. In addition, I wanted to get acquainted with a foreigner.
I want to find a good man, and true love. I've heard a lot of stories that people get to know the Internet, and often find their soul mate, their love. That's why I decided to try my luck.
I believe in destiny, and who knows what events can happen in the life of each person.
I lead a healthy lifestyle. I do not smoke. And just do not drink. I go to the gym. I like running around in the morning. And you?
I love nature, walking on rough terrain, cycling. I like to go on picnics, or just spend time in the fresh air. By itself, I am calm, and not a lot of a shy person Smile
I have never been married and have no children. Therefore, my goal is to marry a husband and have a baby.
My last relationship ended almost 2 years ago. And since then I have not met anyone.
I hope our acquaintance will continue, and we will get to know each other better. I'm very glad that in the vast expanses of the Internet, I found you. And it will be a great joy for me to know you better.
I hope you like me? Tell me about yourself. Smile
I'll send you my picture. I, too, with impatience will wait for your answer, and a photograph.
Can not wait for your reply.
Sincerely, Alena.

Benzo response
Thank you for your email. I am a personal business owner in Osaka. I import sundries and underwear from China and Thailand and put them on the Japanese market. Your picture is very nice. I'm getting along with you.
Regards

Quote:
Hello my dear!
how are you? How is your mood?
I'm in a good mood. Today we have a good sunny morning. This is very pleasing.
I just came to work and again decided to do a good day for you.
I wish you that your day went well.
I will look forward to your letter.
I hope that you will write in the near future, and after work I will answer you.
Your Alena!

Quote:
Hello!
How are you? How was your day today? What is your weather like? I'm fine, the day passed as usual.
I am very glad to see your letter again. I want to tell you honestly ... I was afraid that you would not answer me.
I just do not have any experience of dating on the Internet. I'm not worried much, besides, I do not know where to start ...
what is your name?
You probably have a question, why I was looking for a foreigner? Foreigners are attentive to their wives, they teach children independence, order and punctuality. Unlike Russian men, foreigners are more responsible, more organized, sensitive to the desires of women. You have a different mentality, upbringing, tradition and culture. So I decided to find a husband from your country. I hope that you are sympathetic to this.
I work as a beautician Smile I really like my work. Every day at work gives me pleasure. I meet many interesting people, as many of my acquaintances. Smile
where do you work? I hope that your work, too, you like?
I went to school in 11 classes. After graduation, I entered the University, I studied economics, and parallel to the University, I took Cosmetologist courses! After graduating from university, I could not find a job by profession, and went to work as a beautician in the Beauty Salon. Smile
I hope that our acquaintance does not stop there.
Now I will finish my letter, with impatience I will wait for your answer! Today I also want to send my picture. I hope you like me ?! And I will also look forward to your photo.
Write to me as soon as possible, I'm waiting.
Your Alena.

Quote:
Hello my dear!
how are you? what is your mood?
I hope you're okay. I'm very sorry that I have not yet received a letter from you, but I hope that you will write later.
I'm looking forward to your letter.
We have again today warm and good sunny weather. I just came to work and immediately decided to write to you and wish you a nice day!
I wish you a good day! And a good mood!
Answer me as fashionably soon. I miss.
Your Alena!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, vlad --- Vologda is a popular location for Russian love scammers.
So far, seems to be sticking to the script, typical style of vlads.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5

I see. It will be boring to see all these scripts but I will be patient until her money request comes, hahaha.

Benzo to Alena

Thank you for your email. I am not free as I email every day. I am not young. I do not want to be discouraged because I do not have a reply soon. I am on a business trip now.

Quote:
Vlad to Benzo

Hello!
How are you? How was your day today? What is your weather like? I'm fine, the day passed as usual.
I am very glad to see your letter again. I want to tell you honestly ... I was afraid that you would not answer me.
I just do not have any experience of dating on the Internet. I'm not worried much, besides, I do not know where to start ...
what is your name?
You probably have a question, why I was looking for a foreigner? Foreigners are attentive to their wives, they teach children independence, order and punctuality. Unlike Russian men, foreigners are more responsible, more organized, sensitive to the desires of women. You have a different mentality, upbringing, tradition and culture. So I decided to find a husband from your country. I hope that you are sympathetic to this.
I work as a beautician Smile I really like my work. Every day at work gives me pleasure. I meet many interesting people, as many of my acquaintances. Smile
where do you work? I hope that your work, too, you like?
I went to school in 11 classes. After graduation, I entered the University, I studied economics, and parallel to the University, I took Cosmetologist courses! After graduating from university, I could not find a job by profession, and went to work as a beautician in the Beauty Salon. Smile
I hope that our acquaintance does not stop there.
Now I will finish my letter, with impatience I will wait for your answer! Today I also want to send my picture. I hope you like me ?! And I will also look forward to your photo.
Write to me as soon as possible, I'm waiting.
Your Alena.

Quote:
Vlad to Benzo

Hello my dear Tabeta.
How are you? How was your day today? What was interesting? I am fine. Smile Today we have good weather.
I can communicate with you only by mail. Maybe it's boring, but this is the only way I can communicate with you.
If you want to meet me in the future in life, then let's talk every day and in the future I will not mind coming to visit you.
do you want it? For this we need to communicate more.
I hope that tomorrow you will write to me more and more about yourself you will tell
Last night I was talking, with my friend Vera about you. We walked home with a walk and talked. She asked me many questions. What is your work, do I like you, and many other questions. And when she asked me what your character was, I was at a loss to answer her. I hope that you will be able to describe my character? Because I'm very interested in what you are like.
You probably also want to know what my character is. I think it's hard to judge yourself. Maybe I decorate and re-evaluate myself. But I think that my character is fair, sensual, honest, purposeful ... it's probably just so it seems to me. Smile And what does my character look like to you?
I told you that I work as a Hairdresser, from Monday to Saturday. From Monday to Friday I work from 9:00 to 17:00, and have a lunch break from 12:00 to 13:00. On Saturday, I have a short working day, from 10:00 in the morning, and until 14:00 in the afternoon. How long does your working day last?
I want to tell you not much about my family. My mother's name is Olga, and my father's name is Andrei. My parents are both retired. Now I live with them. I have a wonderful relationship with them. I was the only child in the family, and I have neither brothers nor sisters. And you have?
I also have a grandmother who lives in the village, 40 kilometers from the city.
I love my grandmother, and I try to visit her as often as possible. Often I go to her, during the weekend!
Tell me more about your family, I'm very interested to know! On the culture of your people, traditions. I just want to know how people live in your country, since I have never been anywhere abroad.
My dear Tabeta, I will not say that I am the happiest person, for complete happiness I miss my beloved man, with whom I can share everything that I have, to whom I can devote my life, and give my heart !!!
Maybe you are the man to whom I can give my heart?
In the photo next to me my dad and mom
On this I will finish my letter, I will look forward to your reply!
Alena.

Benzo to Alena

Cute Arena,
Thank you for your email. I am very glad of your mail.
Please do not get angry because I am busy with worn and can't reply quickly. I am not a young man who e-mails every day.

I have just moved from Harbin to Shanghai. I have bought underwear for women. I want to send you silk underwear from among them, can you tell me the size and address? What kind of color do you like color?

Regards
Benzo

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my surprise, this Vlad reads the email Laughing

Quote:
Hello dear!
I'm very glad to know that you like my letters. And I like that you write to me. I'm totally excited about our dialogue. Today I excitedly hurried to the Internet cafe to see your letter. And now, when I see what you wrote me, there is a big smile on my face. Smile It's nice.
I do not need to send any linen. I do not know you so well that you send me gifts.
The more I think that it is not proper to send a girl a linen that you know not so long ago.
I wrote to you because I thought that you are a good decent and educated person. If you are on the business itself, then let's be friends and see what we can get in the future.
I really like our communication. For me, this is a new, but very pleasant feeling. You write to me with warmth and kindness. Very pleasant feeling. Smile And I'm trying in return to give you the same warm feeling. I'm not indifferent towards you. And I'm definitely interested in you! Not just like a pen pal.
Now I'm 33 years old, and I began to think about the future life. You probably want to know about my past relationship? But I think that you would like to hear. Now we want to build a relationship and therefore you must in any case be aware of this.
I had men who wanted to have a serious relationship with me and wanted to be my man. But they did not attract me as a man. And I thought they were just friends. Once in my life there was a man whom I loved very much, and even wanted to be his wife. It seemed to me that this was the man I had been looking for so long. We had a serious relationship for four years. I loved him, I was always honest and faithful to him. But he stopped respecting me and appreciating me as a woman. Once he changed me and he told me about it. I could not forgive him. As a result, after much suffering, I parted with him.
I can never forgive betrayal and betrayal. I am very bitter to remember those times. But I think that there were good periods in our relations with him. Now I do not know what happened to him and how his destiny happened. It does not interest me any more. It's been 2 years now. And I'm ready for a new serious relationship. My goal is to get married, family children.
How I wish that there would be a loved one nearby, to whom you can completely entrust yourself, and not be afraid of anything.
I want to tell you an important thing, I'm really interested in you, and my intentions are very serious. Believe me, I'm not going to waste your time.
Well, it's time to finish the letter. Smile
I hope you had a pleasant day, and my letter adorned it. With impatience I will wait for your answer. Write me, I will wait for your letter.
Yours Alena.

Arena

It seems there is a misunderstanding, so let me tell you. I am self-employed and import silk products from China and Thailand and sell them in Japan. Of course there are silk underwear for women in it. I just wanted to give you a gift you bought. Please do not misunderstand me. I bought it for my sickly cousin. Silk is an Asian gem. I do not feel ashamed of giving it to my relatives or friends.

I worked in a trading company for a while since I graduated from university in Osaka. At that time I met my wife and got married. My wife was disabled and tend to be sick. My wife just passed away last year. That's why I am worried about getting acquainted with you deeply. There was no child between the two. Because my wife was sick, I quit my company and started my own business. I started to work like buying and selling silk underwear with my wife's idea. Silk is very good. Because I'm underwear, I say that. It's a wonderful product. You can wear it in summer or winter. My deceased wife was always wearing a silk sleepwear. It is a good business. Sales are also not bad. I was able to build assets, and since my father's legacy also entered, I'm thinking of extending the business a bit more in the future.

Have you written unnecessary things? Well then.

Benzo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic