SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A journalist in Syria on same $ request for 11 months!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I love Benzo, too. Burst out laughing at the 'touch your tits' bit. Hahahaha
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Benzo still being a perv Laughing

Quote:
Lad to Benzo, Google translated Japanese --> reverse translated to English

Hello,
Thank you for your reply, I am glad to hear from you all of the time.

Please do not send me a greeting to Rena because I do not miss her so much.

I respect you and your family and will always take care of yourself.

Thanking you in advance
Mr. Abasova.

Benzo's understanding:
Hello, thank you for reply. I am always happy to hear from you.
I do not miss her so much, so please send my greeting to Rena.
[So, Marina miss Benzo very much].
I really value your family, and would like to care you very much.
Thank you very much.

Quote:
Benzo to lad: (Google translated)
Marina, Mail, Mail.

I'm very happy that I can receive mail from Marina. I would like to see Marina. Please let me suck watermelon sunny milk of Marina.

By the way, I'm getting ridiculous in Bonin Temple, to get over my illness. Please do not hesitate to contact Marina from. Sorry to bother you. Both the Internet and mobile phones are banned. I will give you a telephone at the temple, but Sora Ninja will take over, Nao is calling. To shake off evil thoughts. I can but I can do as much as a phone from a woman. Do you want to know Rena's phone number?

Hey. Also e-mail me. It seems like Marina came to like it. Kami is a secret weapon.

Benzo

Meaning:
Hi Marina, thanks for email.

I am really happy to receive your email. I want to see you as soon as possible and suck your boobs.

By the way, regarding to Rena, in order to heal from her sickness, she is taking training at nunnery. So that is why she can't contact you. She said very sorry to you. The temple has phone, but the nun will answer to the phone, so men can't make phonecall there to call her. This is to remove all earthly desire and concentrate to the meditation. But since you are woman, I am sure you can call her there. Do you want the phone number?

That's all for now. I think I came to like you, Marina. I need to keep this secret to my wife.

Benzo

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

". watermelon sunny milk.." Hahahaha.

Doubled up again. Love it! Laughing Laughing Laughing
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got new piggy. This time is Ghana Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
Lad to Benzo(In English for this time)

Hello Mr.Benzo, thank you for your response.

Please i would like your assistance to help me make the transfer of the $10320 to the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs to enable me leave Syria and come over to Japan as soon as possible so that i can meet with Rena, I am worried about the delay of my coming.

Right now Syria is so uncomfortable for me, I see you as my very good friend and so please do your best to help me.

My coming to Japan would also be an opportunity for me to do business research, I want you to give me ideas on business i can invest on in Japan.

My dear Mr.Benzo please really do your best for me, i want to come to Japan soon.

Below are the details and also an attachment document of the bank account details that you need to use to make the transfer.

Bank name: PRUDENTIAL BANK LTD.
Account number: (removed).
Swift code: PUBKGHAC.
Bank address: P.M.B, G.P.O ACCRA GHANA.
Beneficiary name: (removed) LTD.
Address: P.O BOX ( removed ) ACCRA GHANA.

Please scan and send to me the payment transfer slip after you have made the payment. I hope to hear good news from you.
Have a wonderful day ahead.

Best regards
Mr.Abasova Marina.

Quote:

Pervert Benzo to Lad
(Google Translated from Japamese to English)

Sexy marinas, letters sent aside.

I can not sleep because I think about Marina. I'd like to make a mosaic image of Marina's tits.

I am on a business trip to Harbin in China now. I am busy with business meetings every day. It moves around China domestically until the end of this month.

I will leave the money of Rena to Ms. Suzuki. As for secular matters, Reina is out. I will let you know Ms Suzuki. Suddenly, I do not want to have an account number. Why? Can you tell me why?

Sicily is such a nice Tokoro Why is it so terrible? I would like to go to Sicily to see myself. I'd like to do my best despite of Marina's favorite flavor, but now I am in Harbin and I will email Professor Suzuki.

I love you. Kami is a secret weapon.

Hana, see you again.

Meaning:
Dear sexy Marina, thanks for your email.
Thinking of you and could not sleep well. I wish to meet you soon and rub your tits.

I am now in Harbin for business trip. Busy meeting with my clients every day. I will be in China until end of this month.

Regarding to Rena's funds, all are at Ms. Suzuki's hand. Rena can't do anything of secular things. So I will inform Ms. Suzuki. However, what happened to the bank account? Will you explain the reason?

Sicily should be nice place but why you think it is not good? I want to go to Sicily and meet you. I love you so much so want to do my best for you, but I am in Harbin now. So I will send email to Ms. Suzuki.

Love you. Can't tell my wife.

See you again,

Benzo

Benzo is in Harbin, Northeast China.
My treat, manchurian pork soup for all friends here!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yummy! Such delicious piggy dishes you serve up for us, kaede.

Congratulations!

Well done Benzo, too. :Very Happy

clapping
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad to Benzo

Hello Mr.Benzo,

I hope you are alright my friend. I will like you to please help me to make the transfer. Please understand my situation.

I am looking forward to hear a good news from you. Below is the bank account information.

Account number: 0132001180017.
Bank address: P.M.B, G.P.O ACCRA GHANA.
Beneficiary name: KARO CONCRETE LTD.
Address: P.O BOX NB1186 NII BOI MAN ACCRA GHANA.

My dear Mr.Benzo, I plead with you to see me as your true friend and do your best you can for me. I will always appreciate my friend.

Best regards
Mr.Abasova Marina.

So, Benzo's stupid response.

Quote:
Benzo to Lad (Google translated into English. Original in Osaka dialect Japanese

My favorite breasts boobs, E - mail. I am glad that you come to e - mail from Marina. I'm licking big boobs of marina.

I contacted Suzuki lawyer. I was relieved. Suzuki will contact you. Please wait in front of me. Do not go out without permission. Then, now I am right now in China. Dalian from today. Here at Takugan negotiations.

Well, see you. He is an expert.

Meaning:
Hello my lovely boobs. Thank you for email. I am so glad to receive your email. I look forward to lick your tits.

I have written to the Lawyer Suzuki. Please do not worry. Please be a good girl to wait. I can't do things by myself. In addition, I am in China now. I am in Dalian from today. I have several business meetings here.

See you again, take care.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Going to be 1 year by end of June sinse Rena got money request. Lad is still on same money request. He claims to be in Syria and suffer dangers there, but still alive and able to use Internet to send email to pervert Benzo.

Quote:

Lad to Benzo

Hello Mr.Benzo,
thank you for your email. I have not heard from Ms.Suzuki for more than 3 months now. she does not reply to my messages.

I am tired of waiting for her, please i beg you to make out time and help me to make the transfer by yourself.

The bank account is given to me by the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs and that is all you need to use to make the transfer. Please do the best you can for me.

I am looking forward to meet you in person. Have a nice day ahead.

Best regards
Mr Abasova Marina

Quote:

Lad to Benzo

Hello Mr.Benzo,

I hope you are alright my friend. I will like you to please help me to make the transfer. Please understand my situation.

I am looking forward to hear a good news from you. Below is the bank account information.

Account number: ( )
Bank address: ( )
Beneficiary name: ( ) LTD.
Address: P.O BOX ( ) ACCRA GHANA.

My dear Mr.Benzo, I plead with you to see me as your true friend and do your best you can for me. I will always appreciate my friend.

Best regards
Mr.Abasova Marina.

Quote:

Benzo to lad

My favorite breasts boobs, E - mail. I am glad that you come to e - mail from Marina. I'm licking big boobs of marina.

I contacted Suzuki lawyer. I was relieved. Suzuki will contact you. Please wait in front of me. Do not go out without permission. Then, now I am right now in China. Dalian from today. Here at Takugan negotiations.

Well, see you. He is an expert.

Repeating same thing, Benzo likes big boob Marina and regarding to the money, all is at hand of Lawyer Suzuki.

Quote:

Lad to Benzo

Hello Mr.Benzo,

Good morning and thank you for your response. i do not think that Mrs Suzuki takes this transaction serious. she is always delaying to make the transfer and i am tired of waiting.

Please Mr.Benzo, I want you to make the transfer over there in China because i want to come to Japan soon.

Please use the bank details below to make the transfer:

(same account info repeated)

Please my dear friend, I know you are a busy man but try to find the time and make this transfer successful so that i can be able to leave Syria soon and come over to Japan.

Have a nice day My dear friend.

Best regards
Mr.Abasova Marina.

Quote:

Benzo to lad

In the evening, marina with big boobs.

Thinking of Marina, I can not even sleep in the evening. Have you made me feel so over with Marina.

I do not want to relocate to China. I will return to Japan at the end of this month. I'm leaving all the money to Ms. Suzuki with money. I'm busy with my job. I will stay with the hotel together as Marina-chan comes to Japan.

I am looking forward to seeing you. I also want to go to Sicily.

Almost same thing repeated.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only way lad can communicate now is pervert Benzo who is currently in China and talk only about boobs.

Now the Lad sent email to Tamako's email address. This is currently occupied by Maruo, Tamako's naughty son who goes to highschool.

Quote:
Lad to Tamako's email address hacked by her son Maruo
Hello Ms.Konno,

My name is Mr.Abasova Marina, i am a friend of Mr.Benzo contacting from Syria.
I have been trying to reach you for a long time but your son keeps replying your emails stating that you have not been around.

Please i am looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
Mr.Abasova Marina.

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

Hello, what you want?
I hack my Mum email. My Mum no using this email.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic