SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Mary *AUDIOBOOKS* *NSFW* SAFARI UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, we all have one of those in our family and mine is no different.

I'm just too nice a guy maybe that I get a guilty conscience! Very Happy All that Catholic school upbringing! I'm aware that 90% of what the lad has told me is likely a lie.

On the plus side, Sister Mary picked up her first piggy in a month on another (extremely boring) bait this morning!

I do appreciate everyone's compliments. I am very proud of this effort!

More audio as it comes! He's sending me Fifty Shades as I type this! OMG THE MUSIC!!! Mozart + Fifty Shades Very Happy

"Recorded for Margaret Katherine... And Miss Connie" he says!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Color me impressed. To do what you did is beyond words. Congrats!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Crap that is impressive!

bow_down

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fifty Shades has been completely uploaded.

Midsummer Nights Dream completely uploaded.

Quote:
MADAM I HAVE COMPLETELY SEND YOU THE WHOLE READING RECORDED BY ME. I AM SO TIRED NOW, I WANT TO GO HOME SO THAT I WILL GET READY FOR CHURCH EARLY MORNING.BUT I WILL EMAIL YOU ONCE I COMES BACK FROM CHURCH OK? MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

I know the baiter mantra is to knock him down further but I just can't. Those are just too good.

Quote:
Oh my dear mr hump here,

I let you know we receveth all thine emails and Miss Connie doing the best she can but it may take a day or two she say indeed. She take a listen to a few parts and say how wonderful a job you do and they are to be outstanding we think so you can be very proud of yourself.

She say you should do somethings like that for you new business. She say your voice even better than we think it would be.

Yes, please mr hump here get thee some rest and Orphan Eliot so so happy he say thank you very much and we be in touch in the morrow!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!!! Here I thought Fifty Shades was the ultimate prize.

A Midsummer Nights Dream has got me in tears!!! Better than the rest combined! He has multiple actors for all the characters!

I can't beat this. First bait and I can't beat it.

Safari Team Humphere
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can't beat this. First bait and I can't beat it.

That's not going to be easy indeed Very Happy

Truly amazing stuff!

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work. I must say the lads diction is way better than almost every lad I have had the "pleasure" of talking to the the phone.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, this is truly 50 shades of outstanding Laughing
I wonder what else you might be able to do to lads. The outlook is promising......keep on making them happy Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chapter 14 of Fifty Shades of Grey is so epic! This has seriously got me rolling! Haven't laughed this hard in quite some time. Laughing

bow_down bow_down bow_down

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, yes.. "my pooobic hair and cleetus..."

Ahh thank you all. If it means anything, I did a lot of reading on this site prior to baiting so I have a lot of you to thank. Many of you posting your congratulations are the same ones whose baits have inspired me, if that makes sense.

I have absolutely no plan from here other than to delay paying him until he twigs or I get bored with him and Sister Mary dies. I think. I don't really know.

Quote:
HAPPY SUNDAY MADAM AND HOW IS EVERY BODY?I JUST SAW YOUR EMAIL AND I WAS SO MUCH ENCOURAGE BY IT BECAUSE I WAS SO MUCH AFRAID IN TERMS OF LANGUAGE DIFFERENCE IF YOU PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND OUR ENGLISH, BUT NOW I AM RELIEF OF THAT KNOWING THAT YOU AND MISS CONNIE THINK THAT I TRIED ON THE RECORDING. THANK YOU FOR THAT OK? JUST AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE, YOU WILL NOT USE THE FORMAL ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT I GAVE YOU BEFORE BECAUSE THAT IS OUR COMPANIES SO HERE IS THE ONE YOUR GOING TO USE AND THIS ACCOUNT NUMBER BELONGS TO MY WIFE BROTHER BELOW ARE THE DETAILS.

[snip account info]

1 I WANT YOU TO LET ME KNOW THE DAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO TRANSFER THE MONEY SO THAT I WILL INFORM MY WIFE'S BROTHER AND ALSO INFORM THE STUDIO MAN THE DAY THAT AM GOING TO PAY HIM HIS BALANCE.
2 I WANT YOU TO INFORM THE BANK NOT TO WAST THAT MUCH TIME LIKE THEY DID THE LAST TIME AND ALSO AFTER THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN DONE EMAIL ME THE BANK PAYMENT SLIP
3 AND ALSO LET ME KNOW THE CORRECT AMOUNT THAT YOU ARE SENDING.

4 SHOULD IN CASE YOU NEED MY HELP FOR ANYTHING , FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW.AND SHOULD IN CASE YOU RECEIVE ANOTHER EMAIL ASKING YOU TO USE ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER THE MONEY APART FROM THIS ONE THAT I JUST GIVE YOU NOW , PLEASE OH DO NOT AGREE EMAIL ME FIRST TO CONFIRM IF IT IS ME OR NOT, AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW SECURE YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD IS.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU .I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

#4 makes me wonder if he's been dolla chopped before?

I wish he wasn't such a likeable lad.

Quote:
Oh thank you mr hump here,

My password be very secure as I had Orphan Nelson create one for me and even I now not what it is. So now I fetch him every time I log on and it be extra secure now I think though he giggle like a schoolgirl every time he type it in.

Miss Connie reviewing your audio and it mostly very good she sayeth. She say Lady Chatterley is complete and excellent and Fifty Shades be complete and excellent. Pinocchio she say is missing a lot of chapters but she say don't send it yet mr hump here she will look again through the emails you sent to see if she can find the rest be lost in there somewheres but if she can't find them I'll let you know which ones be missing and all.

I do have to confess though she say Midsummer did not turn out very well because something about voice altering that do not sound good. But you been such a good man to us I pay you the full price anyways so you don't worry about that at all since the other audios seem to be so good.

We very busy as Father Newton going to head back to the mainland tonight so Miss Connie and he get in one last yodeling session she sayeth. I let Miss Connie figure out the rest of the audio and get back to you soon mr hump here.

This lad... he goes above and beyond and sends me another, unaltered copy of A Midsummer Nights Dream. Posted with the other audiobooks.

Quote:
MADAM I WENT BACK TO STUDIO SO THAT THEY WILL REMOVE THE EFFECTS ON THE VOICE OF MIDSUMMER NIGHT DREAMS TO MAKE IT SOUND BETTER, SO I HAVE ALSO SEND IT TO YOU AND THE WHOLE OF PINOCCHIO SO MISS CONNIE CAN DOWNLOAD THEM , AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

Well, he still botched sending Pinocchio. Missing a few chapters. Not sure how much I care.

A request! He says he is going back to scamming this week. I'm on the lookout for an email from AUTOMOBILEBENIN either from outlook.com or citromail.hu. I would LOVE to have Sister Mary win his free car again! PM me if you find one. Scamwarners has nothing.

Of course, he may be onto another scam but it's wishful thinking.

Safari Team Humphere
Padme

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing!! Absolutely fantastic and impressive baiting. clapping

As for this chapter:
http://chirb.it/J6ygc3

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have absolutely no plan from here other than to delay paying him until he twigs or I get bored with him and Sister Mary dies.

Might I suggest that, after several failed attempts at a bank transfer, that your companies only option is to ship him a box of cash using one a risky-free shipping company? It would be a real shame if it got routed to the wrong office in a different country...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think this lad is in the Benin Republic, even though the studio recordings appear to have come from Lagos. He's very familiar with French from the sound of things and pronounces it perfectly. These really are the most remarkable trophies, Lake, and I do agree it's hard to be beastly to such a likeable lad. Very Happy

bow_down bow_down bow_down
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone listening to Pinocchio or is everyone going to Fifty Shades?

I've gone back to try to note the best parts.

He's sent me the remainder of Pinocchio and I now have everything in its entirety.

Quote:
My dear mr hump here,

Miss Connie say we still missing Pinocchio chapters 27-30. I will try to get the first things for you today but it be real busy hereabouts. First I send Miss Connie to the bank to get you paperwork started. She none too happy about that and she say you expect me to walk after all Father Newton's blessings he dealt upon me this weekend? She do look like she a bit sore from too much yodeling perhaps.

Next for state of michigan tax reasons I have to get the monies through the Hopeless Order of Michigan Orphanages and that usually take a day or two and nothing I can do unless you want a lot less money which I don't think is the case at all since you do such a good job and all.

We having lasagna for dinner, what might you beautiful wife be cooking tonight and might you send us some recipes?

Apologies on so short as it be a ruckus here today and my attentions be needed elsewheres mr hump here!

He sure is good at the guilt trip...

Quote:
MADAM I I HAVE SEND THE CHAPTER 28 AND 29 AGAIN AS YOU REQUESTED AND FOR THE FOOD, AM NOT TOO SURE OF A NICE DINNER TO NIGHT BECAUSE I JUST TOOK MY WIFE TO HOSPITAL BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT FEELING FINE BECAUSE OF HER PREGNANCY SO I AM THE ONE COOKING DINNER THIS NIGHT AND AM NOT GOOD IN THE KITCHEN, BUT I WILL TRY.

DID YOU GIVE MISS CONNIE MY APOLOGIES?
HOW DID SHE GO WITH THE BANK ?
ALSO I HOPE YOU HAVE RECEIVE MY WIFE BROTHERS ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT I SEND TO YOU?
I WAIT YOUR RESPONSE AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU

His wife is at the hospital and here he is emailing me audiobooks? Mmm hmm...

So, back to square one. As I've said 55 posts ago, I don't think things are going to go well at the bank this week.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should be able to drain him of all his bank accounts. After that, the possibilities are endless. Perhaps you shared his recordings with an audiobook label and they want to sign him to a contract? This, of course, after the Western Union attempts have all failed. (Crooked WU employee or one of the orphans takes off with the money. Both good options.)

As for starting to feel sorry for the lad, I think that has happened to all of us at some point. I call it Lagos Syndrome. Remember that these lads create sympathy for a living, and I have little doubt that he is still doing his original scam where he can. At some point he will do something to remind you that he is a piece of shit. That you can count on.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm listening to Midsummer during a long morning of waiting around.
WOW.

This guy has put in huge amounts of work, and it is properly entertaining and well done, unlike any other lad I have heard doing a reading challenge. I will check out Pinocchio next, may save 50 Shades for a rainy day.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am listening with tears in my eyes and utter astonishment - this is fantastic!!!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been dipping in and out of all, with plenty left to go back to. I remain extraordinarily impressed, though he did somehow manage to leave one, or two, stanzas out of MSNDream. Wasn't keen on the voice modulation version, though it was very clever. I know for a fact that I would have had a hard job to do what this lad has done, let alone to do it so professionally.
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hee hee hee, not sure how I missed this one until now. Inspiring work! But it's not over yet, surely?

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all. Hope everyone is enjoying the books.

Nope not over yet.

The lad is so good he's begun to bait himself!

Quote:
Oh dear mr hump here,

You beautiful wife be in the hospital but you here emailing me? That be unacceptable! You goeth now and be by you beautilful wife! The sweet nailed god baby jesus come first and family next. Not emails mr hump here! You beautiful wife need you right now and you don't leave her side until she well. You tell her we thinking of her.

We all here praying for her as well I can assure you that of course I think you know althoughs.

Quote:
MADAM THANK YOU FOR BEEN CARING, SHE IS NOT HOSPITALIZED JUST THAT YESTERDAY EVENING SHE WAS NOT FEELING FINE BECAUSE OF THE PREGNANCY SO I TOOK HER TO HOSPITAL AND WE STILL CAME BACK THAT SAME YESTERDAY BUT I THANK GOD THAT SHE IS OK I MEAN VERY WELL OK, JUST THREE MORE MONTHS FOR HER TO DELIVER OUR NEW BABY. ALL THE SAME THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CONCERN ....I ASK,IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY WIFE BROTHERS ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT I SEND TO YOU FOR THE TRANSFER? AND DID MISS CONNIE SUCCEED WITH THE TRANSFER PROCESS THAT YOU SAID YOU SEND HER TO START? .LET ME KNOW. I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

I have a long vacation coming up next week so Sister is going to head to the hospital at some point. This lengthy illness is starting to get to her.

Quote:
My dear mr hump here,

I sended Miss Connie to the bank to get the papers we need just like last time. So I have those now and I have Miss Connie working on them as I not feeling too well myself but I be okay soon I think.

I confess I going to try something tricky and going to give the bank the same photo you sent me of the accountant since I think it have all the info I need on it and hopefully the bank take that okay indeed sir.

So we doing our best and hopefully we get you your monies soon. Miss Connie going to cancel her trip to the mainland since I not feeling well and be sure we doing our best here.

The lad is a real Kreskin...

Quote:
MADAM I AM VERY SAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL. PLEASE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? DO YOU NEED TO VISIT THE HOSPITAL?,BUT AM SURE THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU OK? I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL BE STRONG SOON IN JESUS NAME.I AM ALSO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU MISS CONNIE ARE DOING YOUR BEST AND GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH AND I ALL SO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO USE THE SAME PICTURE BEFORE.
PLEASE I DO NOT WANT YOU TO GO TO THE BANK AND COME BACK NOTHING..

PLEASE I AM GOING TO SNAP MYSELF REAL PICTURE AND GIVE TO YOU OK?

I didn't even ask for a photo again. I'm not complaining. Bait yourself!

Quote:
MADAM I HAVE TO EMAIL YOU AGAIN BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT YOU OR MISS CONNIE TO GO TO BANK AND COME BACK DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE I KNOW THAT BANK ARE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THERE PROCEDURES.AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE OF YOUR IDEA OF USING THE FORMAL PICTURES OF OUR ACCOUNTS OFFICER FROM OUR COMPANY..I DO NOT THINK THAT IS A GOOD IDEA. SINCE I AM GOING TO USE MY WIFE BROTHER ACCOUNT NUMBER TO RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM YOU, I CALLED HIM AFTER I SAW YOUR EMAIL AND I TOLD HIM THAT HE IS GOING TO SNAP A PICTURE SINCE THE ACCOUNT IS HIS AND HE AGREE,BUT BEFORE I GIVE HIM THE GO AHEAD ORDER TO DO THAT, I WANT TO KNOW. IS THIS WHAT HE IS GOING TO WRITE ON THE SIGN THAT HE IS GOING TO HOLD ON HIS HANDS?

1 ORPHAN?
2 BEAVERS?
3 HUMPHERE ?

I WAIT YOUR RESPONSE

He's got it right. I'm living rent free inside the lad's brain.

Quote:
Oh dear mr hump here you go to so much trouble i hope you just as good with you beautiful wife and all.

If you think it best to send another picture then that be okay and yes you have the correct words to put. I dont feel too bad but Miss Connie say it sound like it may be pneumonia and we keep an eye on it. So she cancel her trip to the mainland for another time just in case but i think i be just fine.

It be very late here as it been a full day and now it time for bed finally. Miss Connie say to me to get good rest tonight and she making breakfast in the morrow.

Quote:
MADAM I TRY MY BEST TO BE GOOD TO EVERYONE THE ONLY PROBLEM I GIVE MY WIFE IS, I MAKE HER TO COOK ALL THE TIME BECAUSE I EAT A LOT.
THE ATTACHMENT YOU WILL SEE IS THE PICTURES OF MY WIFE BROTHER WITH THOSE SIGN ON IT.....AND ALSO BELOW IS HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER TO USE.
PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO EMAIL ME TO LET ME BE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE THE PICTURE AND THE ACCOUNT NUMBER WELL. I WAIT YOUR RESPONSE
<snip - bank details>

Wonder who this guy is? My lad? Then who was the other guy? Don't care.

Note he didn't simply write out the letters, it's a real effort that probably took 4x as long.

The math doesn't add up. He'll never figure it out.

Quote:
Oh my dear mr hump here,

It be such a beautiful day here and we had such a beautiful sunrise like you wouldn't believe! I'd not seen one that nice in quite some time I tell you.

Miss Connie help me fill out all the papers and it be all good and done and I have you pictures and all seems to be well so I going to try my best to get to the bank today and hopefully Farmer Jethro can help me out with that I sure hope because I still not feeling too well and don't want to get worse. So Miss Connie say she will help out here whiles I be gone and we get permission to get you $12000 and you give 20% so we will send you $9000 and all will be good.

Miss Connie finally organize all your stories and maybe we start to play them for the childrens this weekend oh that would be so wonderful since they all looking forward to hearing you voice.

Are you mr hump here back at work with you other boss who sometime you like and sometime you don't like? Consider how good you are at reading to us I bet you also very good at being at the car place. But you make sure you also take car of you beautiful wife ok?

I note this post lacks any Shakespearean. I'll have to fix that for next time.

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this bait might be winding down. Maybe... Up to this point I had a solid direction I wanted to lead him but since the books, I'm in limbo with him.

That said, there is a golden opportunity for either another character or baiter as described at the end.

I have a lengthy vacation coming up, so Sister Mary is headed for the hospital eventually.

The lad is concerned...

Quote:
MADAM AM BOTHERED THAT YOU ARE NOT FEELING STRONG YET BUT ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT GOD IS ALWAYS OUR STRENGTH IN WEAKNESS OK?TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS,MY VACATIONS WILL END BY FIRST WEEK AND BY SECOND WEEK , I MIGHT EITHER GO BACK OR I WILL TENDER MY RESIGNATION LETTER .ME AND MY WIFE WE HAVE DECIDED TO OPEN A SUPER MARKET STORE AND ALSO OUR PASTOR HAS PRAYED OVER IT AND ENCOURAGE US TO CONTINUE WITH THE PLANES AND I THINK IT IS NICE TO LET YOU KNOW TOO SO THAT YOU WILL GIVE US YOUR BLESSING TOO AND PUT US IN YOUR PRAYERS TOO.I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL BE GOING TO THE BANK TODAY FOR THE TRANSFER,NOW HERE ARE THE SMALL QUESTION I WANT TO ASK
1 I HOPE THAT THE ACCOUNT NUMBER YOUR USING FOR THE TRANSFER IS MY WIFE'S BROTHERS ACCOUNT INFORMATION THAT I SEND ALONG THE PICTURES?
2 I JUST WANT TO BE SURE OF THE FIGURES , AND THE CORRECT AMOUNT YOUR SENDING IS $9000?
3 . MY WIFE SAY THAT I SHOULD ASK YOU, IF SHE IS FREE TO TAKE YOU AS HER MOTHER SINCE SHE HAS LOST HER MOTHER FEW YEARS BACK?
I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THE ANSWER TO THESE QUESTION AND ALSO IF THE TRANSFER WAS SUCCESSFUL REMEMBER TO EMAIL ME THE PAYMENT SLIP.GOD BLESS YOU AND YOU WILL BE STRONG AGAIN OK?I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO KNOW HOW THINGS WENT IN THE BANK.THANK YOU

I've been busy, so he sent the same email again the next day. I've had little time to get back to him so my responses have admittedly not been well thought out and getting somewhat shorter.

Quote:
Oh my dear mr hump here,

No I still not feeling too well and Farmer Jethro yesterday went on his tractor he name john deere to fetch Nurse Kimberly from down at the clinic and she say if it don't improve in a few days then I need to head to the hospital on the mainland. But you don't worry dear mr hump here I give all you information to Miss Connie and she don't use her computer much at all and she never really online but she say she will message you if that happen.

Regards to the bank it be a holiday weekend here mr hump here as we remember our past war heros with parades and flags and the places of monetary deviance be closed until Tuesday and I making arrangemtns best I can. I think Farmer Jethro will give me a ride to the bank that morning since I too weak to walk that fars. Yes you have the amount correct at $9000 and I write down you bank informaiton so I have all that indeed.

I going to rest now and the childrens been so good to me and well behaved you would be so proud of them and the older ones hve stepped up to help and all be going just fine here so don't you worry yourself mr hump here.

Quote:
MADAM I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR HEALTH ISSUE ,I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT MY BIBLE SAYS THAT OUR BODY IS TEMPLE OF GOD THAT MEANS THAT SICKNESS HAS NO PLACE IN IT,(1 Corinthians 6:19)IN NO TIME YOU WILL BE MORE THAN STRONG OK?YESTERDAY THE STUDIO PEOPLE CALL ME THEY THOUGHT THAT I HAVE COLLECTED THE MONEY AND I DO NOT WANT TO SETTLE MY DEBTS WITH THEM,BEFORE I CAN CONVINCE THEM THAT THE MONEY HAS NOT YET COME WAS NOT EASY, BUT I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR VOICE OK AND SWEET JESUS WILL HEAL YOU,I WILL BE MASSAGING YOU TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE OK? AND I WILL ALSO INFORM THE STUDIO PEOPLE WHY THERE IS A DELAY. AND ALSO MISS CONNIE SHOULD KEEP ME INFORMED NOW BECAUSE WE ALL ARE FAMILY NOW .GOD BLESS AND HEAL YOU IN JESUS NAME .

I thought about giving him Miss Connie's email but then he'll just keep messaging her. I need to go silent for a while so Sister Mary's absence will have to suffice.

Quote:
Oh my dear Mr hump here,

You be so kind to us and here what I do. I get farmer Jethro to get me to the bank in spite of me still not feeling well and the bank manager Bebbanburg say all be well and payment be on its way but since it be international it may take a week or so just like last time I hope you understand I have no doubt.

I still not feeling well so I be quick but miss Connie say to think about going to the mainland to see doctors and apologies of course if I do but I will not be able to write you if that may happen so please do not worry because the monies have been sender and I just need to start feeling better again my sweet Mr hump here.

I need to rest now.

Quote:
MADAM THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE SACRIFICE THAT YOU PAID BY GOING TO THE BANK EVEN EVEN YOUR NOT STRONG ENOUGH ,BELIEVE ME THAT IS A QUALITY OF A GOOD MOTHER.PLEASE ON MY OWN OPINION TRY AND CONSIDER GOING TO THE CLINIC IN MAINLAND AS YOU SAID EARLIER OK I HAVE NEVER STOPPED PRAYING FOR YOU AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO AND AM SURE THAT YOU SHALL BE STRONG AGAIN.I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING YOU SAID AND I WILL WAIT FOR THE ONE WEEK OR THERE ABOUT. MY PROBLEM NOW IS, SINCE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EMAIL IF YOU GO TO THE CLINIC, HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOU ARE OK? WILL MISS CONNIE BE EMAILING ME TO TELL ME HOW YOUR DOING? BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE EASY ON ME NOT HEARING FROM YOU FOR THAT LONG.ALL I WANT IS TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE OK EVERYDAY?

Quote:
Oh dear mr hump here,

You must just put you faith in the nailed god sweet baby jesus that all be okay. I here for now but miss Connie say if I not better by the weekend she making me go! Can you imagine! I know she mean well but I have the children to raise and they be my priorities.

But I trying to rest up and then all be well. I forget to ask how much you like reading the books and which one was you favorite?

So I have it set up that he thinks the money is on the way, and if I never email him again, he'll have to wonder whatever happened to the dear sister.

BUT! Here's the opportunity he presents that is oh so tempting...

Quote:
MADAM GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.TO BE SINCERE READING THOSE BOOKS BROUGHT ME TO ANOTHER SIDE OF LIFE THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN. BUT AT FOR THE ONE THAT I ENJOY MOST WAS LADY CHATTERLEY'S LOVER . IT IS SO INTERESTING. PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I DID NOT DO SO WELL ON THEM BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME... BUT I PROMISE YOU NOW THAT I AM FREE FROM THAT WORK, IF YOU WILL BE MERCIFUL ENOUGH TO ASK ME TO READ FOR YOU NEXT TIME, I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL GIVE YOU SOME THING THAT YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT CAME FROM ME. (Oh, you've already achieved that!) HOW I WISH I WILL READ FOR YOU NEXT TIME. OR DO YOU HAVE SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS THAT HAVE ORPHANAGE LIKE YOU THAT YOU CAN CONNECT ME TO READ FOR THEM? LET ME KNOW

I'm tempted to offer him up to anyone else here who runs an orphanage. But first, I might bait him with another character to see if he's lying about having given up scamming. That will have to wait until I return home in a few weeks.

For this weekend, Sister Mary is going to be hospitalized, and I'm going on vacation with my family. (Maybe one more update before then!)

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm up for keeping him on the line until you get back from vacation. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The lad should love that!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... that was quite incredible. Well done, Sir! And what a book to have him read Laughing

I laughed probably more than I should have at the character name Miss Connie L Ingus. Brilliant.

You mentioned feeling guilt. You should feel no guilt - these are subhumans you are dealing with, who feel no guilt for the terrible things they do. I enjoy the feeling of being in control of a lad's life for a few weeks. I like to think of it as enforcing karma Wink

Anyway, very impressive bait!

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh, Toastypants, I thank you very much for your recognition as it is you who inspired this entire bait. I am humbled and glad you found it amusing!

I go back and forth between Connie L Ingus and just straight Connie Lingus. I'll use her in upcoming baits after my vacation.

Jayhawk, I will be in touch either later today or tomorrow and you can have at him. I'll post the last couple of emails he's sent me just to keep you up to date and then do what you wish!

Safari Team Humphere
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic