SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another New "Goofy Crap your Pets Wrote" Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked this lad if he is a moron. He answered in the affirmative..

Quote:
you must be a fool by that your starement idiot

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LAD LOGIC 101:
Quote:
Sir,

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THIS BANK FOR ANY REASON WE ARE NOT HERE TO PLAY WITH ANYONE OR TO JOKE WITH YOU. GOOD DAY...

We wait to hear from you urgently as advice.

For and on Behalf of
United Bank for Africa

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a puppy lad:
Quote:
I send you my western union address and not mailing address ok.

Quote:
Juts be very careful with your words ok.

Quote:
So I will warm you for the very last time to be very careful with me.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a very clean lad:
Quote:
I am therefore sending you another Accounts, if you reject these it means that you are not prepared for this transaction and i will wash my hands off.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the online interview for a job scam:
Quote:
These are the requirements for the Job...
-National ID / Driver's License Card
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must have a clear criminal charges

You must be clearly charged with a crimes to work for them? Very Happy

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
El Burro Guapo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Complete lies. I know exactly whats in my soup

Quote:
Then his not a good business man neither you a good work man with him, You don't know your recipe in your Soup,

Sand Timer Arto
Sand Timer Mrs Okoro
Sand Timer Dr Donald PFF

As I look into those eyes captivating cafes I think to myself, you never know, and if so, do u ever love me the way I love u not find love, let love find you, do not go looking for love, to love to find you. That's why is called "in love" because they are forcing yourself - The lad poet - Sarah
El Burro Guapo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You have erred against the trade and commerce guild

Sand Timer Arto
Sand Timer Mrs Okoro
Sand Timer Dr Donald PFF

As I look into those eyes captivating cafes I think to myself, you never know, and if so, do u ever love me the way I love u not find love, let love find you, do not go looking for love, to love to find you. That's why is called "in love" because they are forcing yourself - The lad poet - Sarah
El Burro Guapo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you talk about a business transaction and come out sounding like you're discussing a relationship

Quote:
Sorry you can't melt our heart by those words or Kilograms neither would we bend a knee as you said

Sand Timer Arto
Sand Timer Mrs Okoro
Sand Timer Dr Donald PFF

BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this gem buried in a lad's initial script:
Quote:
It has been showed that you have fully complied with the International statutory provision for payment of Huge Funds under Article 102, section 36, SS 1a-2b of the 2012 International Financial and Allied Matters Act.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin the Idiot must be learning Karate:

Quote:
Hiyaaaaaaaa

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad I've been pounding for a couple months:

Referring to the payment of funds but really quite telling...

Quote:
: You are not only the person we having been doing all this to. that how
we are doing it. every year in my company

Appears to have a specific message he wants to get across...

Quote:
Hello why you did not get back to me again like you said, i was
waiting for you to get back to me , so do get back to me now

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
When are you going to live the office?

It's just a Nigerian accent (the lad is IP-verified to be in Nigeria), but it is amusing, when the office is in front of the bedroom upstairs and above the machine room in the basement (as I imagine my character's house, having lived in the neighborhood).

lad wrote:
charge total amount <snip> Name on card <snip all details>

I wrote:
That card has been canceled or reported lost or stolen.

lad wrote:
which card is that?

This is the same lad as above. He and I are both using Gmail. The thread consists of these three messages and nothing else.

×186
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What could be better than 100% risky free, you ask?
Quote:
I want to assure you that this is a 101% risk free transaction.

El Burro Guapo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would be delighted to have you as the apparent heir of our late client.

And I am delighted to be the apparent heir of your late client

Sand Timer Arto
Sand Timer Mrs Okoro
Sand Timer Dr Donald PFF

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
You mentioned a particular thing that torched me so much

Don't worry, I'll be saying even more stuff that will torch you like you've never been torched before...

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I write to acknowledge receipt of your reply with the address. The posting cost is $70.00 (eighty dollars only). We can receive it by western union money transfer via ....

Hmmm.... how much was it again?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange relationships are acceptable with some banks:

Quote:
I am ...........The Bunnies partner of to late DR. WALI ACHMED
JUFFALLI,, your decease customer who held the above account number
11184634647111 with your bank, and Who Was Murdered By The Rebels

I discovered the said account details in his bedroom,and as his
Bunnies partner

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Beninois Lad's script would have believers in the One World Government conspiracy going "AHA!"

Quote:
we found out that you don't have Money Laundering Clearance Certificate, which is a major Federal Offence. You have violated the World Federal Law, which constituted against smuggling of large amount of money and trafficking of drug e.t.c., without having Money Laundering Clearance Certificate before you commenced the transaction.

Quote:
Furthermore, be advised that according to the World Wide Law
Enforcement Agency...

Quote:
The UNITED STATE INTERPOL world's largest international police organization will not stop at any length in tracing you down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act.

And finally, the signature block:

Quote:
Sign:General Shawn A. Bray, head of the Central Investigation Bureau
UNITED STATE INTERPOL world's largest international police organization
Supreme Court of United State
International Trade Court
I LOVE THIS MY FRIEND MORE BLESS

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I ask where all the money is coming from.

Quote:
thanks for your email and the funds come from 4 country's it come from Benin Republic .USA.and new York.Nigeria

Thanks, that totally clears it up!

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And some lad frustration, my favourite.

Quote:
Sorry if i'm so harsh to you, is because you don't follow my directive instructions, it makes me annoyed that's why i wrote you in that way. Please, on more serious note i will also advise you to forward any message that you will receive from the bank management immediately you hear from them for my advise and guideline to avoid mister before you could respond to them.

And with directive instructions as clear as that, who wouldn't have difficulty following them?

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
May the Lord be with you and your family?

I dunno... maybe?

El Burro Guapo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad still hasn't forgiven my dubious business partner Dr Derek for stealing all the money

Quote:
For Derek,He is a dish washed off,Such man existence is a black carbon picture not good for the wall.

Sand Timer Arto
Sand Timer Mrs Okoro
Sand Timer Dr Donald PFF

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
That is so profound. Pure lad poetry.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what can of poof did you need that the dick is mine

I'll be the first to admit that this bait has gotten super weird.

Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the????

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic