SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie Fails to Join the Church of the Old Gods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*Yay!*

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just popping in to say how glad I am that the Church of the Old Gods is continuing to expand its flock in my absense. This guy looks like a keeper. Very Happy

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Glad to see you around, Bort! Yes, this lad is definitely a fun one, and he seems to be enjoying your Church modality.

Roger is pleased to hear from Archie:

Quote:
Oh, it is good to hear from you! I am pleased to hear that you have been working very hard on your literary devolution. I am sorry I ever doted your Faith in the Old Gods, clearly your Faith and Devolution is very strong in deed!

I can't wait to see your interpretation of the Book of Exodus, and I am sure the other Church members are exited to see it too. We are all very pleased to see the depths of your dedication.

One more thing: When you send the writing to me, can you send it to Pastor Moses also? That way he can show it to the Elders sooner. You know how hopeless I am with technicalities, I would never be able to do that properly.

Archie doesn't want to scan that many pages:

Quote:
Hello Mr Roger, The literary devolution is about 182 pages (Holy shit, no wonder it took him so long!) from what i have written. It will be so much and hectic scanning and sending it to you and Pastor Moses.

I am considering sending it to Pastor Moses through FEDEX or DHL,
How about that?

We'll have to come up with a reason for why he can't just ship the manuscript. I want him to waste a lot of time and money scanning pages forever. Twisted Evil

Meanwhile, Archie tells Hilts that he will keep him informed:

Quote:
Alright Hilts.

They will let me know if i have completed the process or there still more stage. I will let you what they say once i send it.

Spoiler: There will be more stages.

Hilts encourages the lad:

Quote:
Sounds good dude. Let me know what happens. I'll hold out on telling my buddy to get ready for the money laundry until you tell me we're good to get it.

I'm hoping their gonna go for it and make you a member. We're so close to that sweet sweet money I can fucking taste it!

It amuses me to have Hilts blithely assume that joining the Church is so easy, and confidently assure the lad that they're close to claiming the money, when in reality we're putting Archie through ridiculous obstacles and the end is nowhere in sight. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The literary devolution is about 182 pages

Reading that absolutely made my day! Laughing

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"...Reading that absolutely made my day!..."
For me too! Laughing Laughing Laughing

@Big X:

- Maybe you can accept "generously" to get pictures taken with the phone? Instead of scanned copies?
- Of course, all the pages MUST be sended by DHL directly to the Church office address.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
The literary devolution is about 182 pages

Shocked Laughing

His hand must be sore.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells him that the Church prefers scanning:

Quote:
I think Pastor Moses would probably proffer that you scan the pages and send them to him, cause that is the way the Elders usually want things done. I don't know much about the technicalities, so I could be wrong about this, but I also think scanning would also be faster in getting here in stead of how slow the mail is (faster for us, not so much for him). So if you want to continue with your membership precess sooner, than scanning mite be better.

But you should ask Pastor Moses what you should do, maybe he will be willing to receive your literary devolution threw the mail or the package posting. Yes, I think asking him would be best. I know he will give you good advise.

Let's see what he decides to do.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger prodded Archie to find out what he wanted to do:

Quote:
I have not herd back from you, did you got in torch with Pastor Moses to find out which way he proffers you to send your literary devolution writing?

If you haven't, please try to do that as soon as you can, cause I want to make sure the Elders review your work very soon and than you can precede to the next step of the membership precess. Remember, the faster you become a member of the Church, the faster we will be able to continue with our gold mining business, and I am very exited for that!

Archie responded with a blank message with 182 attachments. I think he actually scanned them all!

Unfortunately, he appears to have put them into a Google Drive, which requires me to request access from him, and I am going nowhere near that. Roger will be flummoxed by this tomorrow and ask him to send them again as proper attachments.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses doesn't like that he does not respond for so long.

Quote:
You are ignoring me again. Why?

It is taken as a great sign of disrespect to me that you ignore my emails for large sections of time.

Pastor Moses

Lad apologizes:

Quote:
I am very sorry Pastor Moses I didn't ignore you.But I have a problem with size of each file. I am finding it difficult to send it as attachment. I will be sending it little by little, hopefully before friday I will be done sending it all. Please bear with me.

Yep, he did them! Very Happy

He scanned 16 of them individually. Those I can see and I will post them shortly. Then he sent me another 180+ documents via Google Drive, which I'm not going to open. I will insist that he re scan them like he did with the 16 that he did send me.

Pastor Moses is very happy to see his work:

Quote:
Thank you for the update my son,

Perhaps I was too short tempered with you. I just become frustrated is all, when I don't hear from you for so long. I have received 16 pages of your writing. I look forward to receiving the completed texts in the coming days. Please scan and send them in the same manner as you have scanned and sent these 16 pages.

Also, if you would send a picture of yourself with the completed pages all spread out on the ground around you, that would be a very nice gesture for the Elders. Take all of your writings and lay them side-by-side around you in a room. Make sure that you are in the picture as well. Have a friend or loved one take the picture with you surrounded by your writings. I hope to see you smiling my son. You should be very happy to be so close to being a full member!

I wait your completed texts. I am so very excited for you my son! It appears you have finished your Stage 2, and are nearing completion of your membership into our glorious church!

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think he sent Roger the same thing, I also got 16 scanned pages with the same email body:

Quote:
Good day Mr Roger,
I have finish scanning the literary devolution writing like I said in last mail to you.

But I have a problem with size of each file. I am finding it difficult to send it as attachment.

I will be sending it little by little, hopefully before friday I will be done sending it all.

Please bear with me.

I love that he must be wasting a bunch of his time and money scanning the pages, in addition to the extraordinary amount of time he already spent writing out the text. Twisted Evil

Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to scan a few things recently, and at just 5-6 pages it was a pretty annoying process. I can't imagine the time and frustration involved in individually scanning and attaching 182 pages!

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a little taste, just a few of the pages posted in no particular order.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

I'm not going to bother spending my time scanning all these, so you'll probably just want to pick up a Bible if you actually want to read this. Very Happy

Moses will press him for a picture of himself, with the pages spread around a room. Just to make for a more amusing photo. After he's scanned all 182 pages of course...

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work, guys. Lovely trophy in the making and the length of time it took the lad to complete, a testimony to the time you have helped him waste.

More to be wasted, yet, with the rest of the scanning, along with hitting his pocket.

Nice job. clapping
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...if only it were legible. Twisted Evil

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some awful scribble, trying to decipher it, reads top of last page

"He mark the at ontav of burnt offering of shit term wood, fire cubits was the length thereof , and five cubits the breadth ..."

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed this earlier! Damn fine work! Makes my carpal tunnel go crazy thinking about it!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie gives Hilts an update:

Quote:
Hello buddy, I am not sure yet of what they are saying, the Pastor said that I still have one more stage to go.

Its really getting boring and tiring with this membership shit.

But I have no option than to complete the process.

I will let you know once I am done with it.

Please be patience.

Hilts is supportive:

Quote:
Ok dude, you only got one more stage to go? That's good news! Sounds like it shouldn't take much longer.

I know these church morons are being goddam idiots and making you do some stupid shit to join, but just remember that you got the big fucking score waiting for you when we drain those church accounts. You gotta just power through and make sure you do the job rite, than we can make our millions! Stay strong buddy!

Oddly enough, he hasn't replied to Roger's repeated requests to send the rest of the Exodus scans. I'm not sure why he is delaying this. Mr L, has he sent you anything else? We can't move him to the next phase until he has submitted all of the images.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. Archie is a goddamn bonehead. He wrote out all this nonsense and then he ignores us. It's kind of fascinating really. I even clicked the button he sent me to access the Google Drive account that he has uploaded all his writings but he never responded to it. Here are my last few emails to him:

Quote:
I pushed the button that says to request access but I'm not entirely sure how to open these scans.. I will ask young Susan to try and help me with this.

Have you had a chance to take the picture of yourself, with the writings, to show the Elders all of the hard work that you have done on Stage 2? They will be most happy to see it. Yes most happy.

Pastor Moses

Quote:
I have not received your completed writings my son.. Please, can you send all of the pages in the same manner that you sent me the 16 pages last week. This would help considerably.

I would like to move you on to the next stage so you can complete your membership fully. I know you are exited about it! Please send the remaining scans so we can move forward.

Pastor Moses

The way he ignores us for long stretches of time, yet still does all this work, makes me wonder if he has limited internet access? Still, no excuse why he would be writing to Hilts while ignoring Roger and Moses.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts slapped Archie yesterday to light a fire under his ass:

Quote:
Hey dude, what's the deal? Why do you keep going dark on me all the fucking time? I haven't heard a goddam thing from you in a couple of weeks now, and I'm starting to think your holding up on me.

Listen, that old fool Roger came into my bank just now and he said you haven't been talking to him or that idiot pastor of his for weeks neither. What the fuck is your problem? Why aren't you working the job properly? This shit should be fucking easy if you'll stop being a goddam dipshit.

Fix your attitude and get back at it, and let me know when you got something. I can't wait forever.

I guess it worked, because after more than a week incommunicado, suddenly Archie is sending me several emails with Exodus scans this morning. As I write this, he's sent me 8 emails over the course of 3 hours with 10-15 pages attached to each, and it looks like he has a long way to go. This must be wasting so much of his time. Very Happy

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great way to waste a lads time (twice). Laughing

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ And he's still going. We're up to 17 emails over 6 hours. I think he's almost done, but it would amuse me even more if it took him all day to do this.

Mr L, are you getting these emails too?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahaha, poor Archie. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, Moses just received about 160 scanned pages so far. All handwritten like those posted above.

I also quite amused that the subject line of the emails that he is sending me are titled: "Fwd: I am disappointed with you" Laughing

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Ya, that is the subject line of the email I sent him in April when I was trying to cajole him into doing the devolution picture for me. He responded in the same thread, and that has been the subject line of all our correspondence since then. It amuses me too. Laughing

Roger will be pleased with Archie when he replies tomorrow.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic