SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Abbey from Ghana gets frustrated and insults my manhood

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there guys and girls,

This is my first time replying to scammers. This one's still ongoing, although for how long I don't know. He's starting to lose patience with me, lol. The complete (so far) transcript of our e-mails is here, and the scammer's e-mails are in bold.

On 30 April 2017 at 15:22, Mr. John wrote:

Attn: My dear

I am Mr. John K. Abbey,and i currently work with a bank and will retire soonest.

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $12,570,000(Twelve million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe country of your choice, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete approval for my retirement plans in another (6) weeks.

This transaction is 100% genuine and will benefit both of us. I will give you my full details and transaction plans as soon as i get to trust your reliability, This is of topmost confidentiality due to my name and establishment,but at the same time it is not stolen funds,neither is it an inheritance.

Thank you and Regards.
Mr. John K. Abbey Very Happy Very Happy

Dear Mr. Abbey,

Yes, I'd be very happy to help you evacuate your $12 m soonest. Did you want to write me a cheque or just transfer it to my bank account?

Best wishes,
Enderman Blonte

Hello My dear,

How are you doing with your family? Thanks for your kind response to my email message, I also want to assured you that absolutely no risk in involved regard this transaction we can still transfer bit by bit into your bank account with proper fund transfer legal procedures. I want you to understand very well that this will only be a bank to bank transfer, so for that reason I have arrange all the necessary document that will be required to enable you put claim over this fund in our head office where the transfer will proceed from.

To clarify you more on the source of the fund. The said fund was the Excess profit that was made for the year 2015 at the closing balance of my bank last 2years. As the regional manager of my branch, I have kept this fund in an SUSPENSE account until this date without a beneficiary. Since there was no any trace since the fund was deposited in my branch, i have now decided to transfer the fund out of Ghana for our own benefit by using you as the rightful beneficiary. I wish to inform you that the transaction has been packaged in a professional way to benefit the both of us involved as long as you will give me your trust and work with me like your own brother.

All I require from you is your maximum co-operation as the fund is to be transferred telegraphically from our Head office situated at the Capital City of Accra Ghana to be remitted to your designated bank account. At this stage I only require your full details to enable me confirm your willingness in assisting me actualize this transfer successfully.

I only required your:

1) Full name:
2) Your Age:
3) Residential and office Address:
4) Marital status:
5) Your Direct Telephone/ Fax Number:
6) A scan copy of Your international passport or driver license:
7) Occupation:
Cool Nationality:

All the above information of yours will be programmed in our bank networking database processing unit in my branch as a foreign investor who deposited the said fund in my branch and this fund will be transferred to your designated bank account as project fund so that there will not be any suspect on your side. I will also guide you, as you will apply to our Head office where the transfer will commence and immediately I receive the above information of yours I will prepare a back dated Initial deposit slip on your name, as my head office might request for such document at the process of transferring the said fund to your designated bank account.

After the successful transfer of the fund, I will draft my resignation letter and tender to my management then I will come over to meet you in your country, or any country where you want us to meet for sharing according to already mapped out percentage for you and I. I also have an intention of investing my own percentage of the money in any profitable investment in your country or any where you direct me, I will expect the above information as soon as possible to enable me know your opinion regards to the successful of this fund and also program your full details in our bank database as the rightful depositor of this fund in my branch. The sharing rate is 60% of the total funds for me while 40% of the total funds is for you.

Thank you and God bless you and your family
Mr. John Abbey.

Hello brother John,

OK, no problem, but first please send me your details too.

1) Full name:
2) Your Age:
3) Residential and office Address:
4) Marital status:
5) Your Direct Telephone/ Fax Number:
6) A scan copy of Your international passport or driver license:
7) Occupation:
Cool Nationality:

Best,
Enderman Blonte

My Dear,

How are you doing with your family? As you requested here is my vital information below I hope to receive yours in return of this message and Please don’t have any atom of fear on this project but you have to keep every conversation confidential, I hope you understand what I mean?

1) Full name: John Kojo Abbey
2) Your Age: 52
3) Residential and office Address: 253 worldbank housing estate Takoradi Ghana,PO Box 253 Takoradi Near Timber Export Devt. Co.
4) Marital status: married with 4kids
5) A scan copy of my international passport and my working ID: attached
6) Country: Ghanaian

The funds transferring bank name is Standard Chartered bank Ghana

Thank you and God bless you and your family
Mr. John.

NOTES: THE SCAMMER ATTACHED A SCAN OF A PASSPORT TO THIS E-MAIL, ALMOST CERTAINLY A FAKE. I NOTICE THAT IT HAS EXPIRED AND DECIDE TO EXPLOIT THAT.

A DAY OR TWO LATER:

Could you please confirm to me if you did receive my personal details which i sent to you?

Yes, I received them. Thanks.

When will you be sending yours to me to enable us proceed on this venture?

Soon.

Hi Mr. John,

You said your working ID was attached, but it wasn't.

It looks like your passport has expired, too, unfortunately. That will make our working relationship complicated. Do you have an updated one?

Best wishes,
Enderman Blonte

Hello Enderman

Yes my passport has expired but i have just applied for a new one which i will have it in few weeks time, I cannot send to you my working identity card because its against our rules and regulations.

If your interested in completing this transaction with me kindly send to me your details and let us proceed or if you have further questions kindly send to me your private phone number and i will call you.

best wishes
Mr. John

Hello John,

I have the same problem as you. My passport has expired and I'm waiting for a replacement.

Why did you say you were going to send your work ID but then changed your mind about it?

My number is [FAKE NUMBER].

Best,
Enderman

NOTES: I'VE BEEN PLAYING WITH THE SCAMMER FOR A WEEK SO FAR. I HAVEN'T BEEN PUTTING IN MUCH EFFORT OR ENERGY AT ALL. IT'S TAKEN ME A FEW MINUTES OF MY TIME IN TOTAL. I REPLY EVER OTHER DAY.

THE SCAMMER HAS BEEN USING 3 OR 4 DIFFERENT E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

You gave me your number to call you and i have called you many times and you kept on busy my phone called, Tell me how can i speak to you or if possible call me back.

NOTES: I DECIDE NOT TO REPLY FOR A FEW DAYS.

Hello Dear Enderman

I pray and hope that this message will meet you and your family in good health, could you please tell me what the problem is and why does it take you so long to respond in one message and please if you’re not interested kindly notify me as soon as possible instead of delaying so much which makes me feel your not interested, I hope you understand what I mean?

Best wishes
Mr. John

Hi,

I have been a bit busy lately, as I'm sure you can understand. Also, I'm waiting for my new passport to arrive.

Best,
Enderman

Hello Dear Enderman

Thank you very much for your message, i know you maybe very busy but that does not stop you from answerring my phone calls to you. Secondly you requested for my information which i did send to you and when its comes to your turn you became very busy.

from all indication i don't think that you are serious about this transaction therefore i demand an answer to this question, are you interested to complete this transaction with me or not. if yes kindly send the requested information to me with a scan copy of your valid identity card.

best wishes
Mr. John

Hello Mr. John,

I have family members telling me you're a scammer and that I shouldn't trust you. Is there any reason I shouldn't listen to them?

I'm feeling a little betrayed by you.

Best,
Enderman

Well i cannot and will never force you into what you don't fell comfortable doing but i believe i have proof myself enough for you and will never do further until i receive your positive response within the next 24hours otherwise i will know that your just a joker and i left with no choice than to seek for another investor assistance, your whole family can say anything the decision is yours.

By the way who brought your so called family into this meaning you have been going around discussing this with people? Are you a woman or a man?

Hi,

Actually it's funny that you should mention gender. You see, I'm a man transitioning into a woman - I have the operation next week. It's been a very difficult time and your comments seem a little harsh.

Anyway, I've decided I do still want to help you. What is the best way to do that?

Best wishes,
Enderman (soon to be called Johnette - do you like this name?)

NOTES: I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S GOING TO REPLY TO THIS ONE. WE'LL SEE.

Last edited by baitingfuriously on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE: After a couple more very brief exchanges he gave up.

I strung him along for a bit over a week, but I started with the weirdness too early. I've learned from this one.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome baitingfuriously.
The first step is just getting used to interacting with them and you've certainly done that, making him mad along the way:

Quote:
By the way who brought your so called family into this meaning you have been going around discussing this with people? Are you a woman or a man?

I'm sure you have some feelings about where it went wrong but here are my thoughts if you find them useful.

If a scammer sends you an outdated fake passport, that's probably a sign he's got nothing better. And could be really hard to get other photo documents from him as he's almost certainly not going to be the person pictured on the passport.

Your start was solid and I like the idea of delaying in various ways and turning some of his requests around on him. The main problem in my view is that he wasn't yet convinced that you were invested in the deal and likely to pay out - or that you promised other means of moneymaking for him. Once he provided his list of personal details it may have been more effective to send a similar list of your own back. As you didn't do this it seemed like you were too hesitant and maybe just a time waster. Once you directly called him a scammer, this makes it even more difficult.
(There's a small chance you'll still get a reply: if so I expect it will be another insult).

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing how you approach the next one.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should you wish to "try again" and see if you can make "improvements," reply to his initial email from a brand new account. Baiting one lad from multiple accounts can help you learn what will and won't work!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys for chiming in. I agree with your critiques and will follow your tips and suggestions.

I've since read the tutes on this site a bit more thoroughly, so I won't be repeating previous mistakes.

I started straight-baiting a few more lads with another account and these ones are proceeding as 'slow burners' with no weirdness... yet. So far, so good.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic