SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Evidently I’m an Idiot and Foolish Animal – Who Knew?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick straight bait and piggie where the lad accused me of lying (repeatedly) and then got really upset when the evil nurse stepped in (also repeatedly). It runs over a period of a couple weeks.

Featuring:
Carl1ng Christie – old man in a hospital
Carling’s nurse
Sam Bell0 – Ghana refugee
Mike Wallace – security manager

Opening volley:

Dear Sir/Ma

Greetings to you and may the almighty God bless you and bless your family. I am Sam Bell0 the son of the late Samuel E. Bell0 of Serial Lone but base in Ghana. I am refugee and i live in the church in the refugee camp with the pastor

I am reaching you on a very serious matter, which require your trust, help, assistant and commitment, i am the next of kin to my late father money which valid is 26 Million Usd and physical cash. All i need from you now is just to stand as my late father partner and beneficiary to be to claim the funds to your country for profitable investment

This is the picture of my late father and the money and all the document concerning the money, i want you to get back to me if you are satisfy so that you help me claim the consignment, hope to hear from you immediately

(He forgot the pictures but I won't mention it!)

Once the consignment is claim then i have enough to run every expense and cost, this transaction will benefit you a lot because 30% of the money is for you and you will the head of investment of the funds

Regards
SAM BELL0

Me: Was this for me? I don't know anything about it.
Sure is interesting!

(Bizarre second script...)

Lad: Daddy good morning and how are you? Yes it is for you, i want you to help me sir, make claim of my inheritance and invest the money and take your share, and let me continue my school with you, please daddy help me. I am just small boy of 19 years old and i believe you can do anything to help me sir
Thank you daddy and God bless you
Regards
SAM BELL0

Me: I'm not your daddy.
What exactly are you talking about?

Lad: Dear Sir
Thanks for your message and hope you are good. sir i want you to contact the security company that you want my consignment to be release, this is the contact address [email protected] and the manager name is Mr. Mike Wallace

Sir please contact him urgent to make release of the consignment. thanks
Regards
SAM BELL0

Me to Lad #2: Do you know what this is all about?

Lad #2: Dear
Thanks for your response, yes i knew about Sam Bell0 late father belonging that was deposit here in our company, if you are interested to make claim of the consignment, here are the procedures as follow.

Your full names. Your house and office address. Any valid ID. Your personal phone number. And 380 Usd for the processing fees to release the consignment, once you are able to provide us all this details including the fee, then in less than 3 hours the consignment will be ready for claim and we will immediately give you a call. thanks for your understanding, We are here to serve you best

Regards
Mr. Mike Wallace

Me: My full name is Carl1ng P. Christie and my address is PO Box 39948, Lanai City, Lanai, Hawaii, USA
I don't have a phone. Hell, at my age I couldn't hear the damn thing anyway.

Lad: Thanks for your immediate response, but all details are not yet complete, until we receive the 380 Usd before we can proceed, if you don't have phone number then we will send your message on email when the consignment is ready to claim but you have to send the 380 Usd for the processing claim of the consignment before we can proceed

Regards
Mr. Mike wallace

Me: Okay, so where do I mail a check?

Lad: Thanks for your response but we don't accept check. if you want to send money go to any transfer unit Vendor, like Money Gram, Western Union, Ria Transfer and send the money from there and give us pick up detail and after we receive the money we will proceed and send you message that the consignment is available for claim. here is my sectary name to receive money (XXXXXXX) or (XXXXXXXXXX) you can send to any of this name and send detail to us immediately and inform your boy sam Bell0 that you send money also

Regards
Mr. Mike Wallace

Me: I don't think we have those but I'll have my nurse check when he gets in today

Lad: Thanks again for update, sir in Hawaii they have plenty of western union and money gram office, in banks, or post office even at supermarket they are there. you can send from any of the place and send us detail. thanks

Me: I suspect they don't on this island, Lanai is really small, but I'll find out

Lad: OK. find out and let me know, i am very convince they are there, western union and money gram are all over the world, even in the under ground country, they are there. tell who ever you want to send to go out to the banks to go and send and tomorrow morning my time 10 am the consignment will be available for claim, thanks

Me: As suspected, we don't have those services here. Can I mail you a check or transfer the money from my bank account to yours? I know that will work, I do that a lot.

Lad: Dear
Good morning and how are you today? I respect you a lot and i don't want to insult you but you are lying to tell me that no western union in Lanai city. it is easy for me to know that you are lying because i check it online and this are plenty of western union address in Lanai

(A list of every WU on the island of Maui.)

All this are western union address in Lanai, call the number and they we give you direction where their office is so that you can sewnd the money. We don't accept check only cash. thanks

Regards
Mr. Mike Wallace

Me: How dare you accuse me of lying to you?
All of those offices are on Maui. That's a different goddamn island.
I want an apology immediately.

Lad (backpedaling): I have not accuse you, please we are not here to exchange words, if you cannot send cash then advise you forget about the transaction, we don't accept check or anything, only cash. I am not the one who you are helping, i am doing my job and i don't need to apologize to you because you are not helping me

if you receive the consignment, by business with you has finish and if you decide not to help you still do not favor to me, because i am not the one who you are helping, i am just doing my job to even help you so that you can receive your consignment

Regards

Me: The only way to send cash is from my bank to yours. Please send an account and I can do that immediately

Lad: Hello Charlie and how are you? I have not heard from you since i give you the account to send the money, what is the problem now? please gte back to me if will are to proceed.

Bank name: Eco bank
Account holder: XXXXX
Account number: XXXXXXXXXX
Swift code: XXXXXX

Regards
Mr. Mike Wallace

(Since he hadn’t actually sent me an account yet and that wasn’t my name there’s a good chance he’s being baited by someone else at the same time. Nice.)

Me: It was the weekend, I'll send the nurse to the bank today.
Who's Charlie?

Lad: Thanks for your response, after you made the transfer send me the confirmation slip please. who else is charlie if not you? i want to write Christie and i mistakenly wrote charlie

Me: Pretty funny! Sometimes people get my name backwards.

Lad: Good morning sir and how are you today? Two days has gone and nothing from you, I know from the start that you are not serious when you start giving excuse about western union and money gram but any way that is not my business, it is who you represent will continue to hunt for a reliable partner who can help him in every way, not people who only want the success but they don't want to work for it

Regards
Mr. Mike Wallace

Me: What are you talking about? The money was sent yesterday!

Lad: Please i don't want to accuse of lying but it is not true you send money, if you truly send money, where is the transfer slip? send me confirmation slip, secondly if you send money i should have receive phone alert but not alert that any money is sent to the account so this make me to say it is a lie

Me: That's really strange, I'll check with the nurse. He made the transfer.
This is a really remote place, maybe it takes a day or two?

Lad: Please stop giving excuse. send me transfer slip to confirm if any transfer as been done, this is not mouth issue, send transfer slip and let me see you have made transfer and stop lying please. did you think we are fools? because we are local Africans? you can just talk nonsense and i will agree with you

I have deal with people like you before, who talk what they never do

(Baited indeed…)

Me: What's going on? The nurse says he sent you an email and has not heard back

Lad: Hello sir how are you? you are your doctor or nurse are just trying to play with us right?? you cannot send proof that you made transfer to me here, i ask for just transfer slip and you two could not able to send slip, i hate lies and people who also lies, the 2 of you are liars

Me: What's going on? The nurse said he contacted you.

(Time for the evil to be attempted.)

Nurse: Are you the person who needs the transfer slip?

Lad: Thanks for your response, after you transfer money to account what do you suppose to do as confirmation? is to send me the transfer slip, how can i confirm to my banker that money was sent to my account? Yes i am the one who need the transfer slip send to me now

Nurse: I will not have access to a scanner until Monday, I will contact you then

Lad: Please i need to see the transfer slip and nothing giving me excuse. thanks

Lad: Hello sir how are you? you are your doctor or nurse are just trying to play with us right?? you cannot send proof that you made transfer to me here, i ask for just transfer slip and you two could not able to send slip, i hate lies and people who also lies, the 2 of you are liars

Nurse: Quit whining and pay attention. I know all about your game and your 419 bullshit. What YOU don't know is that Carl1ng is filthy rich, several billion dollars worth. He's also not very sharp any more, Alzheimer's makes him confused.

He believes you and trust me so, are you ready for some real money or are you going to just keep scraping for scraps? I we work together we can make more money than you've seen in your whole scamming life.

Are you in?

Lad: YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, DON'T EVER WRITE TO MY MAIL AGAIN. YOU IDIOT. FOOLISH ANIMAL

Nurse: Well? Are you in or not?
If you're not man enough for it I can find some other little Nigerian who is.

(No reply)

Nurse: As I suspected, you're not smart enough to understand anything but the little money. Too bad. If we work together we can BOTH be rich.
Are you seriously going to pass that up?

Nurse: Last chance, little criminal. Do you want a big payday or do you just want to sit in the cafe starving?

Lad: YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, DON'T EVER WRITE TO MY MAIL AGAIN. YOU IDIOT. FOOLISH ANIMAL

Nurse: Well?

Are you a little girl or a man?

Nurse: Like I said, there's money to be made here if we work together. Don't be an ass, I can explain the whole thing to you.

(He’s fled the scene at this point. Too bad, he could’ve had millions.)

All in all a fun little romp and the lad never knew he’d been played. I hope the other baiter is having even more success!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was done when he was a small boy of 19 years old (thought that was an adult) who needed a father (daddy) stand in for him....then he did not have enough sense to know that Maui was not the same as Lanai City
and you are the Idiot, foolish animal???

Love it Laughing

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad frustration always makes me feel warm all over...

banghead

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But wait...could it be?

Lad: Sir i am not interested in working with you, have all the money to your self there, all i need is that you should send the transfer slip to me, have a nice day

Me: You're not interested in being rich?
What kind of scammer are you?
We need to work together here and you're making no sense at all.

Can greed find a way?

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the dance begins.

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're getting closer...

"Why are you forcing me to work with you? Who are you and send me your ID, tell me about your self and send me your phone number then i will agree to work with you. hope to hear from you"

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sure is handy that God is his co-pilot...

Me: I'm forcing you so that we can both get rich. And no I'm not sending you an ID and phone number like the dumb shits you scam.

Do you want to get rich or not?

Lad: You stupid dumb head stop calling me scam because i am not a scammer, i want to get rich but not through scam, tell me how you want to make me a rich me?? i want to know the kind of business you have for me

Me: Of course you're a scammer, don't be an idiot. I get a dozen 419 emails a day and I know exactly what your bullshit game is.

The business I have for you is this: like I said, Carling is not right in his head, he's just an old rich guy waiting to die. He'll believe pretty much anything I tell him, he even thinks I'm his attorney because my last name is Law. Fucking hilarious.

For some reason he's decided that you're the real thing and that there's money waiting for him. If we work together there's more money to be had than you've imagined. You'll tell him about taxes that need to be paid and tell him to check with his attorney. I'll supply the tax forms so it all looks legitimate and offer to take of the payments for him. You and I split the money when we're done.

You need to understand just how much we're talking about here if you do as I say. Hawaii's general excise tax alone would be hundreds of thousands of dollars. Don't pass this up.

The first thing you need to do, however, is change the percentage that was in your original email where you said he gets 30%. Tell him that there was a change in the plan and he gets the entire 26 million. That means that the taxes will be calculated on the entire amount and be MUCH larger.

Do that and we can begin.

Lad: Hello Gomez Adams. let me use this medium to warn you, don't ever in your life to tell ne about this kind nonsense and stupid games, if this is the only way to get rich, then i will remain like this but they are better ways for God to bless me

I am God fearing me and i don't play stupid scam games, you can talk with one of the scammer or 419 that are sending you message to do this stupid job with you. if you say this to me again, i we report you to the FBI and i will forward all your message to your patients and tell him you are a bad man

i am comfortable with what i have and i know where God is taking me to, not with this your tricky ways, i advise you to change your life style, criminal like you.

Me: Report me to the FBI? You are one fucking funny little African scammer. And you already know that you can send all the emails you want to Carling and he won't get them. You're comfortable stealing a few hundred dollars at a time when you can go for REAL money? Pathetic.

And you think God is telling you to scam innocent idiots? You're a professional criminal and your job is "stupid scam games", that's your lifestyle. What I am proposing is no different, just on a massive scale. Do you think I don't know your game? You ask for more and more money as your scam moves forward, this is no different.

Don't hide in a hole you fool.

Stay tuned...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic