SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Mary *AUDIOBOOKS* *NSFW* SAFARI UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my god, my sides are splitting. This is going brilliantly! If he really does do Fifty Shades I think I might die of laughing (Though the same also goes for Lady Chatterley).

What the heck!!! You have us a fake slip and you are still insisting on giving us the numbers 1 by 1??? I don't blame you! Do you think I am here to eat your money. Please and please do not email us again. - Erik Olson

do not Play with man of God,by sending to me rubish western union information which bank here confirm rubish - Rv. David Michael
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One more quick short update since he has changed email addresses and to start the coming week fresh.

Mr Humphere starts, and it turns out he has very smart friends...

Quote:
MADAM PLEASE TELL TIMMY TO RECOVER SOON AND I WILL PUT HIM IN MY PRAYERS THIS NITE AND HI TO MY BIG ELLIOT AND I DO HOPE MISS CONNIE IS NOT STILL ANGRY WITH ME ABOUT THE LAST MISTAKE FROM THE HEAD OFFICE? TO BE HONEST I AM VERY HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THE BANK ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST , BECAUSE AM TIRED OF EVERYDAY QUESTIONING ME IN THE OFFICER ABOUT YOU AND SOME OF MY CO WORKERS ARE BEGINNING TO SAY THAT YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OF ME BUT I STRONGLY BELIEVE YOU AND ALL I WANT IS TO PROOF ALL OF THEM WRONG.
NOW MY QUESTION IS THIS. YOU SAID THERE MIGHT BE A LITTLE DELAY

MY QUESTION IS WILL THE DELAY TAKE UP TO FRIDAY?

BECAUSE I WANT TO SIGN MY VACATION PEPPERS ON FRIDAY IF POSSIBLE SO THAT I WILL HAVE TIME NOW TO VISIT THE STUDIO WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR.......SO GET BACK TO ME FOR ME TO BE SURE IF I AM TO SIGN THE VACATION PAPERS OR NOT,,, BECAUSE MY ASSISTANCE WILL NOT UNDERSTAND HOW FAR WE HAVE GONE. I WAIT YOUR RESPONSE AND GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THE CHILDREN IN JESUS NAME AMEN

I need him to take vacation to do my recordings, (and if he's on vacation he isn't scamming) so Sister Mary offers some sisterly advice...

Quote:
Oh my sweet mr hump here,

If I may be of so kind to give you polite advice? In my 78 wonderful years, I never once thought to myself "I wish i would have taken fewer vacations" You know what I mean mr hump here? When you get the chance at a vacation, always take it! You never know what tomorrow brings. That is from a 78 year old so please I hope you understand and trust me just as I have trusted you so much. Enjoy you vacations whenever you can! Someday maybe like me you be running an orphange which is absolutely wonderful but I get no more vacations. How I would love to have one, but alas I cannot.

When I had my wonderful husband for a few years we take vacations all the time and it was tremendous. How I wish I could go back so please mr hump here, take vacation and enjoy the time with you beautiful wife! I surely know she love you so and would love time with you aways from your hard work.

Oh bless you mr hump here. Against I patiently awaits to hear your wonderful voice. I cannot wait it going to be so glorious!

Dance my marionette, DANCE!!!

Quote:
OK MADAM THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I THINK THAT AM GOING TO TAKE YOUR ADVICE BUT SINCE AM NOT TRAVELING OUTSIDE TOWN, I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THE OFFICE IN ORDER TO GIVE MY ASSISTANCE DIRECTION ON YOUR PROJECT IMMEDIATELY THE TRANSFER WENT THROUGH OK? AND ONE MORE THING SINCE THE READING TO THE CHILDREN IS NOT PART OF OUR COMPANIES BUSINESS ,IT WILL NOT BE NICE FOR US TO CONTINUE COMMUNICATING ON THIS OUR COMPANIES EMAIL.....SO MADAM PLEASE FROM NOW IF YOU WANT TO EMAIL ME ABOUT THE READING, THIS IS MY PERSONAL EMAIL THAT YOU WILL USE TO CONTACT ME FROM NOW OK <snip his personal email> ALSO I AM GOING TO EMAIL YOU WITH THIS MY PERSONAL EMAIL FOR YOU TO BE SURE.I AM GOING TO USE MY NAME AND YOUR NAME AS THE SUBJECT.

So he begins to email me from his personal account, and that is where we will pick up next time.

More to come...

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I won't give it away quite yet, but the lad has chosen a book from the Fellow Baiter Suggestion Box!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Recording began yesterday.

I am beside myself. I've tried about 15-20 baits in the last few months and this is the only one that has really gone anywhere. So I'm assuming the "good ones" are few and far between so I'll enjoy this one as long as I can.

I do fear he'll get to the first or second curse word and wonder what is up. So be it.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere

Last edited by Lake Amour on Mon May 08, 2017 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've tried about 15-20 baits in the last few months and this is the only one that has really gone anywhere. So I'm assuming the "good ones" are few and far between

Baiting, like gold mining, means having to sort through a whole lot of dross before the nuggets are found.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This continues to exceed my wildest expectations.

No audio yet, but here we go!

The lad is concerned he won't be good enough...

Quote:
MADAM I AM SO MUCH HAPPY ON THE THE TYPE OF CONFIDENT THAT YOU HAVE ON ME AND HOW LOVELY YOU THINK MY VOICE WILL BE,,

MADAM YOU KNOW THAT WE BLACKS DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH LIKE YOU PEOPLE WHAT I MEAN IS THIS, OUR TONGUE WHILE SPEAKING ENGLISH IS NOT THE SAME WITH YOU WHITE,
SO MY QUESTION IS THIS, I HOPE THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE A PROBLEM?
BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT IN A WAY THAT YOU AND THE CHILDREN WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING,,,I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE SOON ENOUGH

and later...

Quote:
MADAM THIS IS MR HUMP-HERE AS YOU ALREADY KNOW I AM WRITING TO YOU WITH MY PERSONAL EMAIL SINCE THE READING IS NOT PART OF OUR COMPANIES BUSINESS, SO I CAN NOT WRITE TO YOU ON OUR COMPANIES EMAIL ABOUT IT, NOW I AM WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT I WAS IN THE STUDIO LAST NIGHT AND I HAVE STARTED RECORDING
Lady Chatterley's Lover by D. H

SO I THINK IT WILL BE NICE TO GIVE YOU THE GOOD NEWS, i WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE SOON ENOUGH

Sister Mary is nothing short of encouraging.

Quote:
Oh sweet mr hump here,

This is wonderful news! Please do not worry about being from another country. Here in the United States, we have people from all over the world with all different voices and part of learning is hearing all these other different voices. I have no doubts you will do just fine!

My bestest advice to ye is to speak slowly and clearly and just do the absolute best job you can! Oh I can't wait to tell the teens as that is the book they have so wanted they will be so excited and all!

Quote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH MADAM, I WILL DO MY BEST AND I WILL ALWAYS EMAIL YOU TO LET YOU KNOW HOW THINGS ARE. AM SIGNING MY VACATION PEPPER TOMMORROW,SO FROM TOMMORROW, I WILL HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR MY SELF,MY GREETINGS TO ELIOT, MISS CONNIE AND THE REST OF CHILDREN GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY

And now for the biggest surprise... The lad has gone crazy reading books and loves it! But he has (genuine) concerns.

(I could bold this whole email.)

Quote:
MADAM GOOD MORNING AND HOW ARE YOU AND THE WHOLE CHILDREN TODAY? I BELIEVE THAT EVERY BODY IS OK.JUST AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE , I TOOK YOUR ADVICE AND SIGN MY VACATION PAPER SO THE NIGHT BEFORE YESTERDAY I WAS IN THE STUDIO AND THE WHOLE OF YESTERDAY, I WAS STILL IN THE STUDIO THIS NIGHT AGAIN I WAS IN THE STUDIO SO WHAT AM GOING TO DO NOW IS TO GO HOME AND EAT AND CHANGE MY CLOTH, I HAVE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO MY FAMILY SO THEY UNDERSTOOD AND STOOD BEHIND ME AND THEY ARE GIVEN ME THE WHOLE SUPPORT THAT I NEED TO RECORD SOMETHING NICE .....
THE GOOD NEW IS I HAVE FINISHED THE READING OF (THE ADVENTURES OF PINOCCHIO )SO IT IS LEFT FOR THE STUDIO ENGINEER SO ARRANGE THE VOCALS WELL AND NICE AND I HAVE BEEN READING THE LADY CHATTERLEY'S LOVER AND NOW WE ARE ON THE CHAPTER (10) THAT IS WERE AM GOING TO START FROM THIS MORNING.BELIEVE ME THIS READINGS IS A QUITE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE TO ME AND THANK YOU TOO FOR MAKING ME TO EXPERIENCE THIS WONDERFUL PART OF LIFE APART FROM OFFICE WORK EVEY TIME . (You're welcome!) SO WHEN AM DONE WITH THE LADY CHATTERLEY'S LOVER I WILL RECORD THE MIDSUMMER NIGHTS DREAM AND THEN THE FIFTY SHADES ON MISS CONNIE'S REQUEST.BUT THE THING IS THIS, THE STUDIO TIME THAT I PAID FOR, WAS NOT ENOUGH. I WAS THINKING THAT IT WAS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE IN TWO DAYS OR SO BUT NOW AFTER THE PAST READINGS I DISCOVER THAT I NEEDED MORE TIME IN THE STUDIO IN ORDER TO ARCHIVE ALL THIS THINGS, SO THIS MORNING BEFORE I LEFT THE STUDIO I HAVE TO PAY THE STUDIO ENGINEER MONEY FOR MORE FOUR DAYS CASH AND I ALSO WRITE AN AGREEMENT WITH HIM TO GIVE ME EVERY TIME THAT I NEED TO FINISH ALL THIS RECORDING AND I WILL PAY HIM THE RENAMING BALANCE YOU PAY THE MONEY FOR ALL THIS RECORDING. THAT WAS WHAT I SIGNED WITH HIM THIS MORNING. THE STUDIO MAN SAID , THEY DON'T NORMALLY SIGN SUCH DEAL WITH PEOPLE BUT BECAUSE HE SAW MW AS A MAN OF INTEGRITY THAT WAS WHY HE HAVE TO ACCEPT SUCH AN OFFER.....

MADAM NOW HERE IS THE FEARS THAT AM HAVING.PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED I DON'T MEAN BE TO BE DISRESPECTFUL TO YOU AM JUST BEEN HONEST TO YOU
NOW I HAVE INVESTED A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS PROJECT LIKE I TOLD YOU THAT MY WIFE IS DOUBLE AND WE ARE EXPECTING THE BAY ANY MOMENT SO I NEED EVERY PENNY THAT I CAN LAY MY HANDS ON THAT IS MY MOST CONCERN
NOW HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS

1 WHAT IF AFTER SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY ON THE STDIO AND YOUR BANK NOW REFUSE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY THAT YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE READING, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? (I guess we'll find out!) AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE THE WHOLE MONEY AND THAT OF MY EFFORT THAT I PUT ON TO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK GETS TO YOU, UP TILL NOW HAS NOT BEEN ANY PROGRESS BECAUSE YOUR BANK REFUSE TO MAKE TRANSFER FOR LONG NOW,SOMETIMES WHEN THE TOPIC IS BEEN RAISED IN THE OFFICE I FEEL DIS POINTED.

2 HOW AM I GOING TO BE SURE THAT YOU WILL KEEP TO YOUR WORDS OF PAYING ALL THE MONEY THAT IS TO BE PAID FOR THE READING WHEN AM THROUGH WITHOUT DELAYS.

AM ASKING ALL THIS TO BE SURE BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY AND MY TIME IN THE STUDIO THEN AT THE END OF IT,I WILL BE CHEATED THEN I WILL HAVE TO GO AGAIN AND BORROW THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE REST EXTRA TIME THAT I SIGNED FOR THIS MORNING.PLEASE MADAM DON'T BE OFFENDED AT MY QUESTION OK I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE. AFTER A WHILE, I WILL STILL BE GOING BACK TO STUDIO BECAUSE THE READING NEED A STEADY WORK ON IT. SO I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY SOON ENOUGH BECAUSE IT IS WHAT YOU TOLD ME NOW THAT WILL ENCOURAGE ME MORE ON THIS PROJECT. SO I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY.THANK YOU AND GOOD BLESS YOU

I'll concede I'm actually starting to feel a little guilty! I didn't think it would make it this far and I don't really have a plan in mind.

Quote:
Oh sweet mr hump here,

You are such a wonderful man for my orphans. I hate to admit I thought you would pass this opportunity but alas, you are exceeding our wildest expectations! I will wait to tell the children of course! If it be easier for you, it can be sent one chapter at a time, but if ye do the whole book at once that be okay as well. Gosh I am impressed.

I fully understand your concerns believe you me. I dare not speaketh on behalf of the bank but I rest assured telleth ye that I tryeth me very best to get ye the monies that be owed to you. I can only promise to do my absolute best. We've had readers from around the country like I have said and they do such a great job and all have been paid. I do not recall nor Miss Connie recall having one overseas but we try our best to help you out the best we possibly can.

I not offended at all mr hump here. You say you an honest man and I have to go on that trust that after the bank transfer go through we get all our funds. So ye may have the same trust in me. I promise no doubt for sure to do my best.

Oh thank you mr hump here, we cannot wait to hear your wonderful voice.

I honestly didn't think he'd ever do it, so I have no plan. My main thought was the bank manager is also a character of mine and could either dolla chop or coerce the lad into further adventures. After all, he's seen all Sister's emails and holds all her money.

Or maybe Sister Mary only thinks she has all this money whereas in reality, just as her orphans are all in her head, so is all the money and she's actually dirt poor.

I'm open to suggestions!

Safari Team Humphere
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's only human to feel a bit of guilt as a scammer gets drawn in deeper and deeper, but I think you are doing a truly admirable job here.

It's amazing how much enthusiasm your lad has for reading books now. Or, um, for the huge payment he's hoping to get for it.

So what next? I see your dilemma! As much as I like the idea that the whole thing is a figment of Sister Mary's deranged imagination, surely that would put an end to the bait.* I guess the main question is whether you want him to read more or perhaps you want to try something different.
One easy way to create extra burden on audio book lads is quality control issues: certain bits need to be re-recorded before the job is complete.

Perhaps "admitting" that the funds are in someone else's hands is a good way to put an extra barrier in the way of collecting.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe, this is a very nice bait! clapping
Sister Maria is a admirable lady. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lady Chatterley prevails! This is going so well. I wouldn't bring the bank manager in yet, though, as surely he/she would know about Mary's penniless account/voices in her head, so wouldn't want to see the Lad waste his time. Instead, keep slipping in subtle hints as to her lunacy until you get bored, then bring in the bank manager.

What the heck!!! You have us a fake slip and you are still insisting on giving us the numbers 1 by 1??? I don't blame you! Do you think I am here to eat your money. Please and please do not email us again. - Erik Olson

do not Play with man of God,by sending to me rubish western union information which bank here confirm rubish - Rv. David Michael
Padme

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA!

Quote:
I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY AND MY TIME IN THE STUDIO THEN AT THE END OF IT,I WILL BE CHEATED THEN I WILL HAVE TO GO AGAIN AND BORROW THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE REST EXTRA TIME THAT I SIGNED FOR THIS MORNING.

Can't wait to hear the book, and excellent choice! Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, well. I find myself in a very interesting moral dilemma with this latest update. I will take any and all advice, as if you've read this whole bait, you'll hopefully understand where I'm coming from.

The lad has been mostly silent this week as he is on vacation and has apparently been in the recording studio.

So he wrote the following to me from his personal account which has me questioning not only his line of thinking, but my own efforts from here on.

Quote:
GOOD MORNING MADAM. I HAVE TO WRITE TO YOU THIS MORNING WITH A VERY BIG SADNESS ON MY SOUL.DURING THE LATE OUR OF YESTERDAY,OUR COMPANIES ACCOUNT OFFICER CALLED ME TO INFORM ME THAT WHOLE WINNING THAT HAVE NOT BEEN CLAIM UP TILL NOW HAS BEEN RENDERED VOID HE SAID THAT OUR MANAGER HAS TO ASK THEM TO RETURN THE WHOLE FILE REASON BECAUSE A NEW SESSION IS ABOUT TO COMMENCE AND THAT IS OUR PROCEDURES HERE , AND YOURS IS AMONG THEM, AND THROUGH OUR LAST NIGHT I WAS NOT ABLE TO SLEEP BECAUSE HAD IT BEEN THAT I WAS STILL IN THE OFFICE UP TILL NOW, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE CANCELLED YOUR WINING. AND ALSO HE ALSO ASK THEM TO REFUND IF THERE IS ANY WINNER THAT HAVE DEPOSITED ANY THING ON HIS/HER WINNING, TO BEFORE REFUNDED.MADAM PLEASE AND PLEASE IT IS NOT MY FAULT I TRIED MY BEST BUT I THINK IT IS YOUR BANK THAT CAUSED ALL THIS DELAY BUT AM NOT HERE TO BLAME ANYBODY ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY IT HAPPENS THIS WAY .SO I PLEAD WITH YOU TO PLEASE INFORM YOUR BANK TO STOP THE TRANSFER THAT YOU HAVE REQUESTED FOR. TELL THEM NOT TO CARRY ON WITH THE TRANSFER AGAIN BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE NECESSARY AGAIN PLEASE INFORM THEM ON TIME,AND DEEP INSIDE ME I AM VERY SORRY FOR ALL THAT STRESS TRULY YOU ARE SUCH A BRAVE WOMAN AND ALSO SORRY FOR ALL THAT STRESS THAT YOU WENT THROUGH BY GOING TO THE BANK IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WAS SUCCESSFUL.

SECONDLY YOU REMEMBER THAT I TOLD YOU THAT THE ADVENTURES OF PINOCCHIO HAS BEEN COMPLETED THROUGH OUT YESTERDAY WE WERE ABLE TO FINISH RECORDING THE LADY CHATTERLEY'S LOVER,
SO THIS MORNING WE HAVE STARTED RECORDING THE MID NIGHT SUMMER DREAMS AND I PROMISE YOU IN A SHORT WHILE ,THE WHOLE READING WILL BE COMPLETED.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU OK? PLEASE DO GET BACK TO ME ON TIME .
GOD BLESS YOU

One possibility is that Sister Mary - just maybe - is so good that she's able to convert lads to the straight life! Doubtful, but hey, wishful thinking!

But emailing me from his personal account, he tells me to cancel the payment! So what is his train of thought? Am I missing something or did reading Pinocchio convert the lad? It's almost as if he is beginning to actually care about Sister Mary.

I suppose it's also possible the scammer account was shut down, but he's not even suggesting there will be a new account to send the payment to. It's like his "business" doings with Sister Mary are done, and we're only doing a personal deal now and the sudden role reversal has me feeling a little uncomfortable.

That said, he fully admits above that "a new session is about to commence," so maybe the correct answer is that I keep pounding away! Maybe even from another account.

Either way, I really want my audiobooks first, so Sister Mary gives the lad a moral lesson in response.

Quote:
Oh sweet mr hump here,

Indeed this is a stunning turn of events that is not pleasing in the least. I work very hard on your behalf to finally get you the monies and now you say it not even good enough. I am on the verge of tears here I must admit. I shall hide myself from the orphans until I can compose myself better lest they think you have disappointed me and I do not want that nor do I think you do either.

But you know what? I can't be disappointed over something I never have had and the nailed god sweet baby jesus has blessed me tremendously throughout my great life. So I suppose I shant be too upset. I do declare though to think of how much earlier I could have sent you the monies if that anthony had not stolen my monies last year! I tell you mr hump here, when people do bad things like that like taking old people's monies, it make it so much harder to do simple things like pay bills and feed orphans and even something simple like send money to you sweet mr hump here.

If you can forgive me one sin, I will tell Eliot that his two bits were indeed sent to you. If ever oh ever he should ask, I will tell him that you receive his two bits and you use it for you new baby! I think you don't mind that one bit at all.

I am much pleased and relieved you enjoying the books. I do hope mr hump here you enjoy reading enough to make time each and every night of your new babys life to read to the sweet child. It make such a difference I tell you.

Well, I shall sit down a moment to recomopse and ask baby jesus to ease my disappointment. I truly cannot wait to hear your beautiful voice mr hump here.

He's finished two books (so he's said) but I have no reason to doubt him. No audio yet.

Considering he said they are about to embark on a new round of scamming, I'm tempted to bait him with another character in a week or two.

Any insight into this line of thinking or advice on how to proceed is greatly appreciated.

It's like a comedy that has that boring "lesson learning" drama part in the middle!

Still more fun than any movie... Smile

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adding on to my above post, the lad indeed seems to have gone in the complete opposite direction.

Sister Mary's lad healing powers are coming through!

Now, he begs her to not click on any more spam emails and goes through how to protect herself in the future!

I'm at a loss! Surprised

Quote:
MADAM TO BE HONEST I FEEL DISAPPOINTED TOO MYSELF AFTER ALL THAT YOU AND I WENT THROUGH TO MAKE THIS HAPPENED,PLEASE FOR ELLIOT YOU TELL THEM AS YOU WISH TO MAKE IT EASY ON YOU OK? HERE ARE THE FAVORS THAT I WANT FROM YOU
1 CALL YOUR BANK AND TELL THEM NOT TO TRANSFER THE MONEY AGAIN .IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.TELL THEM TO CANCEL THE TRANSFER .FOR PERSONAL REASONS OK?
2 GIVE ME A PHONE NUMBER THAT I CAN YOU TO REACH YOU AND PUT YOUR COUNTRY DIALING CODE TOO AND ALSO MISS CONIES PHONE NUMBER TOO.
3 DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS ? IF YES PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME TOO OK?
4 WRITE DOWN MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON YOUR BOOK WERE YOU CAN ALWAYS GET HOLD OF IT SHOULD IN CASE THERE IS A PROBLEM ON YOUR EMAIL.

AND PLEASE IN ORDER FOR YOUR MONEY NOT TO BE STOLEN AGAIN DO NOT REPLY ANY EMAIL THAT YOU FOUND IN YOUR SPAM OR DO NOT CLICK ANY LINK ON YOUR INBOX OR YOUR SPAM BECAUSE ONCE YOU DO THAT THE PASSWORD OF YOUR EMAIL WILL BE STOLEN BY THE CRIMINALS AND IF YOU HAVE BEEN CLICKING ON THE LINKS THAT YOU SEE ON YOUR EMAIL BEFORE, THAT MEANS THAT YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD IS EXPOSE . SO IF YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT PLEASE CHANGE YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD OK?BUT BEFORE YOU CHANGE IT IF YOU MUST PLEASE FIRST WRITE OUT MY EMAIL ADDRESS FIRST SHOULD IN CASE ANYTHING GOES WRONG WHILE CHANGING IT.THIS IS WHAT OUR COMPUTER INSTRUCTORS FROM OUR COMPANY INSTRUCTED US TO TELL EVERY OF OUR WINNERS TO KEEP THEM SAFE..AS AM WRITING TO YOU NOW AM IN THE STUDIO ALREADY SO I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR EMAIL. TO GET ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND THAT OF MISS CONNIE AND ANOTHER EMAIL IF YOU HAVE AND THAT OF CONNIE. ALSO I DO NOT WANT THE CHILDREN TO HATE ME OR GET THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF ME OR THINKING THAT I STOLE FROM THEM, I NEVER DID AND WOULD NOT DO IT.SO I WAIT YOUR RESPONSE

For my first ever bait, I continue to find it absolutely fascinating!

Quote:
Oh my dear mr hump here you so good to me I know not what to sayeth.

Tis be Saturday in the morn here and the places of monetary deviance be open til the midday sun rise overhead so I send Miss Connie out to the bank to make the cancel transfer request. I not ever done one of those before but it seems it be hard to not do correct I would think.

I wish mr hump here I could send you a phone number but we have no phones here at the orphanage. Some people on the island carry arounds those devil boxes they call cellulars but I try to use one once and I not understand at all. No dial or nothing so I am just fine without one thank you very much indeed.

I will do as ye say and change me password. I try to think of something very tricky that anthonys would never be able to guess!
Oh you so good to me mr hump here I cannot wait to hear what you have readed to us!

Be healed, my lad! Heal thyself and set thyself free!

Safari Team Humphere
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh, I think that might be a bit optimistic. Laughing

Very nice bait, but there could be 101 reasons to explain your lad's behaviour. Sadly, it's unlikely that any of them have to do with becoming a reformed character. Not impossible, but very, very unlikely. However, if the way things are progressing is in any way giving you doubts, or making you feel uncomfortable on his behalf, it would be absolutely fine to just drop the bait and walk away.

Very Happy
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on what is so far a truly amazing bait. Like everyone else I am waiting with baited breath for the audio book. For this being your first bait this one is really remarkable. Please stick around and continue baiting. Eater needs more people like you.

I have never had a lad tell me that my winnings were void and I should not send the money, so I'm not exactly sure what advice I can give. Maybe he has a partner he is trying to cut out and he has decided he can make more money doing the books. That would explain why he started using a different email address. Unless he comes right out and tells you the first attempt was a scam I would keep going at him.

I'm with Firehouse in that I would abandon the cat angle. You have him fully hooked on your story and going the cat angle would kill it. You might think about having Sister Helen start dropping some hints that she is not feeling well, When it comes time to send the money she could have to send one of the orphans, and maybe little Elliot is not the angel she makes him out to be and he vanishes with the funds.

One of the fun things about baiting is that many times you start out with a plan in mind then the lads change it. Keep asking him why your money was voided and tell him how the orphans are so disappointed as you had plans to build a bowling alley onto the orphanage. The key is to stay flexible.

Keep up the great job!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sincerely do appreciate all advice. I am 100% committed to sticking it out at least until I get my audio!

I don't feel overly uncomfortable yet, but his last two emails have really thrown me for a loop. Far from what I expected. And by your responses, far from the "norm."

Yeah, I think the cats were gone a few weeks ago. I am 100% firmly implanted in his brain at the moment. I can't lose him now!

I don't think he's reformed either. Like I pointed out, his boys are beginning a new round of scamming soon. It is wishful thinking though.

It is also fully possible there is no audio at all and he is working a different angle.

The great irony is that after he sends me the audio books and asks for payment, the whole reason I can't pay him is because Sister Mary was scammed before. So that's the direction I foresee. Where the humor comes after this I knoweth not. Smile

Jayhawk wrote:
Eater needs more people like you.

Much appreciated! I'm not going anywhere. I have a bunch of baits going at once but none are even remotely interesting other than this one. But it's only a matter of time until Sister Mary makes a new friend. She sure is trying!

EDIT -- The lad has finished Shakespeare and is now on to Fifty Shades of Grey! Three down...

Unreal!

More to come...

Safari Team Humphere
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping This is an outstanding bait! Very entertaining

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant Very Happy

Great going for a first bait, mine were abject failures till I learnt to do less work than the lad Wink

Keep pulling in the bank accounts, piggies are social creatures

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is looking like a promising lad. Keep it up! Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lake, it looks like you almost have a farm with all those piggies. Awesome work. That hurts the lads right in their pocket.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an amazing first bait.

I am not sure if having second thoughts about baiting a scammer is common but I have to admit that it's happened to me too. I had developed a script that led to the scammers digging deep holes in the ground and baptizing themselves. It was a recipe for an ecological disaster and I was concerned that a cat or a dog could fall into the hole. The feeling passed when another member told me to not worry about it and reminded me that I was keeping a criminal busy.

A few things to consider. Remember that anything that a lad presents to you is never good enough. When the lad sends you Fifty Shades you will be very tempted to thank him. Instead tell him that it is flawed but if the lad is willing to do it again with melodramatic emphasis, you have an independent buyer willing to dish out the big bucks.

You may consider sending him a link to this reading as an example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdv6Q68EutU

You have sent the producer the original the lad supplied and he sees the potential. Dangle at least $10,000.00 USD (Write it that way as per Shiver Me Timbers.) and $0.25 per download from the hosting company that will embed advertizing in the audio files. Rince and repeat.

I love your character.
Connie Lynn

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't express my appreciation enough. To have so many people who have been on this site for many years compliment me on this is really amazing. All your advice is greatly appreciated.

I agree Sister Mary is very likeable. Almost too sweet for baiting.

Onward! No audio yet. I'm pretty sure he's going to send it to me all at once after he's done with all FOUR books.

First, he finishes Shakespeare and can't figure out which is the fourth book.

Quote:
OK MADAM THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING PLEASE EMAIL ME URGENTLY
I HAVE FINISH READING (Midsummer Nights Dream,Pinocchio,Lady Chatterly)BUT THE PLACE THAT AM HAVING PROBLEM NOW IS THE FIFTY SHADE FOR MISS CONNIE NOW THIS ARE MY CONFUSIONS
(FIFTY SHADE )ON THIS FIFTY SHADE I HAVE
1 FIFTY SHADE OF GRAY?
2 Fifty Shades of Freed ?
3 Fifty Shades of Darker?
I AM STILL IN THE STUDIO NOW AND I WILL REMAIN THERE UNTIL THE WHOLE RECORDING IS THROUGH. SO PLEASE TELL MISS CONNIE TO VERIFY THE ONE AMONG THIS FIFTY SHADE. AND IF SHE HAVE THE LINK JUST AS YOU SEND THE OTHER ONCE SHE SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME .PLEASE ASK HER TO EMAIL IT SOON ENOUGH AND ALSO LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS WENT WITH THE BANK. THANK YOU. ALSO DOES MISS CONNIE HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS? IF YES SHE SHOULD EMAIL IT TO ME BECAUSE I WANT TO STAY CLOSE TO YOU ALL NOW THAT WE ARE LIKE FAMILY.I WAIT YOUR RESPONSE

[Attached are three actual AUDIOBOOK recordings of all three Fifty Shades books. The retail ones. Yet he doesn't question why I need HIS version! Very Happy]

Miss Connie is at the bank canceling the transactions, so Sister Mary guesses. He's at the studio and I want him to keep going.

Quote:
Oh sweet mr hump here. Miss Connie still away at the bank trying to cancel the monies. I ask the childrens and they say it is Shade of Grey and they help me send you the link it be attached, okay?

I hope you resting you voice in between since it going to be so wonderful and all!

[And I attach a pdf of Fifty Shades of Grey]

The lad continues to be very concerned about reversing the transaction. IRL I'm trying to grill brats and visit with family, so I let him hang for a while...

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE .I RECEIVE THE LINK AND ALSO LET ME KNOW WHEN MISS CONNIE RETURNS OK ? SO THAT MY MIND WILL COME DOWN.GOD BLESS YOU

Quote:
MADAM REMEMBER TO EMAIL ME TO CONFIRM THAT MISS CONNIE HAS SUCCESSFULLY CANCELLED THE TRANSFER OK?

Quote:
MADAM HOW DID IT GO WITH MISS CONIE AT THE BANK?

Some baiters here write just a few sentences. I tend to agree but these long responses literally take me just a few minutes. I just type and hit send. No use correcting the spelling errors. Since he is hanging on my every word I envision him spending quite a while trying to figure out what I just wrote.

Trouble at the bank...

Quote:
Oh my dear mr hump here with the good looks and wonderful voice,

You so nice to be concerned for us be we able to take care of ourselves just fine and all. We been doing it this long we will be okay I would think so myself indeed.

I know not why ye ask me to cancel the transfers and why we need to go through all this but MIss Connie go to the bank as you instruct us to which reminds me that your instructions keep causing us to run around town so much we getting we wee bit tired if I may dare say so mr hump here. During the midday snack yesterday Sweet Peppers say wherefore might not one of thee beist hence so much sister mary margaret katherine dear? See, the children being to notice these things.

But it be a glorious few days here and the sun is shining and it warm and many of the childrens head outside in the sun and even some of them completely disrobe including Orphans Penelope and Nelson and oh the children were laughing and enjoying the sun and that when Miss Connie return from the place of monetary deviance.

So Miss Connie explain the whole thing to me and I thinks all will be well if we can avoid that bank for a little whiles. She say the bank manager tell her the transfer was with 11 minutes of being finalized and ask her many times if she is sure she want to cancel but she tell the bank manager that yes mr hump here tell us to cancel it so it be canceled. And you know what he say next to Miss Connie? He say see! I tell you it was a another person trying to steal you monies! And Miss Connie say no I don't think that be trueth at all and the bank manager and Miss Connie get into a shout like she can't explain she so shaken.

Anyways, we decide to put this behind us and move alongst now I think be the best thing. So we no worse off then we were before. The children be happy and sunburned some of them and tonight we have a guest speaker to read us Gullivers Travels which is just wonderful.

So I'm laying the ground work that Mary and Connie are not too willing to go back to the bank anytime soon.

I expect the audio any moment now!

More to come...

Safari Team Humphere

Last edited by Lake Amour on Sun May 14, 2017 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One rubbeth ones hands together in eager anticipation and reacheth for popcorn and soda. Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have some new audiobooks? clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phenomenal!!!! jump_4_joy bow_down jump_4_joy

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite impressive stuff! Can't wait to hear the books Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic