SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another fake journalist in Syria, in my roach trap

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes. Colds sweats followed by upset stomach followed by vomiting. It's all too common with victims of this type of scam. Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe, so that's why Tamako can't go to Western Union today Laughing Laughing Laughing

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm wondering whether poor Tamako could be suffering from some kind of breakdown, caused by lad's pushy behaviour. Perhaps she could communicate this to lad by writing all sorts of crazy, bizarre things and, of course, it would be reflected in very strange behaviour at home and at work, in turn very concerning for her colleagues, friends and family. Poor lady. Sad

I don't imagine she would be able to get to WU any time soon.
Mad
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange, that a man who is so concerned about his "son" would not be prepared ahead for emergencies. The person who cares for him does not have access to funds? I would say that he is not much of a father, ill prepared and depending upon the kindness of a stranger on the internet. He has no friends in the states? Another thing, he ignored the request for information about the hospital. He is not a very good father. He's not too concerned for Tamako either! I hope the stress is not too much for her! His manhood and parental abilities need to be questioned.
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And another thing, he also claims the person caring for his son used the money at hand to pay the son's medical bills? What, he has no insurance? This guy is a very poor father! Obviously he has no idea how hospitals work in the U.S.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe, yes, Tamako is not meeting his expectation.

Quote:
Lad to Tamako

I am sorry if I make you feel sick...
Please if you can go to the ticket shop tomorrow,
try send the money to this information...

Name: NDUKA-AKU RICHARD UDUMA
Destination: ASHAIMAN, GHANA.

Thank You so much

Quote:
Tamako to Lad

I was not feeling well over the weekends and I stayed at home today I worked and was very busy taking care of new hire assigned to work at my group she is called Akiko, new graduate and she is very bad she does not know how to handle the word and power point and not doing what I asked for the upcoming plan and she made me angry and I wanted to go home early sleep early today but work so busy still at my office now my son called me this afternoon and he said he wants to go to Seoul again for holiday I sayd OK but he has to do all his homeworks and shold use cheaper airlines and I am tired today I think someone want to kill me so I go to police tomorrow and talk to them about it you make me really scared and I want to hide away in toilet and read newspaper whole day

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I learned how panic disorder person writes, no full stops.

Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a great bait.
As a father he fails miserably and his attempt to guilt money out of a PTSD victim is disgusting.
May his frustration be great.

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want to hide away in toilet

For goodness sake, be sure to wear a life vest or some other floatation device!

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Lad to Tamako

I'm very sorry about that, I hope you feel well now?
Please I hope it is not a stress to ask you why you don't really want to help me?
its a very long time now since asked you for this favor and you know it's because of my son.
please I just want you to tell me, if you will help me or not. so I can stop begging you and focus on my life.
I cry and pray everyday yet nobody wants to help me. I have spent many months here helping people and other children but now my I and My own child are helpless and I'm very tired now...
I feel like crying... I also want to leave here as soon as possible.
Please try your best for my son, remember you also have a son that you love so much and it will hurt you really bad to see your son helpless in a Hospital...

Quote:
Lad to Tamako

I am very sorry if I worry you again, but You really have to help me for the sake of God and my little boy in the hospital...
Just try go to the Ticket store today, it wont take you much time from your work.
I am begging you with all my heart.
but if you can't help me, stop making a fool out of me as I keep begging you almost everyday for the past 3 weeks now
if I was the one you asked for help, I really would do all my best to assist you.
I hope you will consider the life of my son and the suffering he is going through there.

Quote:
Lad to Tamako
Send The Money To:

Name: NDUKA-AKU UDUMA RICHARD

You can send the money to the Director of the Child Care Organisation where My son is been taken care of.
Thank You So Much And God Bless You Always.

Yours Faithfully,
Ammed.

Quote:
Hello dear. How are you doing? Please talk to me as soon as you get this... I shoul be leaving here very soon. I still wish to visit you in Japan. So reply me let me know how we could meet.

No response from Tamako during weekdays and finally responded on Friday. Golden Week holidays starts from tomorrow!!

Quote:
Tamako to Lad

I did not want to write to you because I was so scared I could not go to the ticket shop because I was sick during the weekends now golden week starts and offices are closed I can not go to ticket shop tomorrow is public holiday you angry because I can not go to the ticket shop I am so scared and I am crying at work my team works so badly new graduate Akiko's performance is so bad and I can not go ahead with the work in addition the part time worker Yukari is very bad she spoil everything with coffee split over the workstation what can I do I have overtime every day and I can not go to the ticket shop after work you so cruel I am crying you come here then I pass you the money for your son so you come here first please tell me your flight number and I go and pick up you at Kansai airport please do not get angry not my fault I could not go to the ticket shop I am crying and crying but need to work until late at night kkkjlaskkdlskarlarneuisuvxckvnxcjvausdjl.md:dri weiu;dfxlkjcmxvc,x,vfseorpwkae;lw,d;a,sdaskdjlaskd;asd,:a;kldrj65ojlmvcmvldjoirtjw;ke:asld:asd.:as;dkaskdjskdjakkkkkkcvsajcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"stop making a fool out of me" Tamako what great powers you have!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yes, he must most certainly visit now to collect the money instead. Tamako could be meeting him at the airport with that little knife she now carries for protection hidden away in the back pocket of her jeans. Or, in the folds of her kimono, if she is a more traditional lady. Colleagues at work have started to suspect she may have it and are getting very worried and rather scared.

Shocked Laughing
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, lad can't come, injured, so what!!

Golden week holiday in Japan and Tamako's teenage son wants to meet his girlfriend in Seoul during Golden Week. Why doesn't she follow her son and visit hot spots of Korean dramas!!
So no immediate response from Tamako, hahaha.

Quote:

Dear Tamako,

It have been a while, I hope all is well with you? I hope your job is getting better with Akiko? I just got your mail today because I have not been able to asses my PC for some days until today. It is unfortunate that as I write you this message now am on a hospital bed here in Aleppo, Syria. it was on the 30th of April on our way to Damascus that our convoy was ambushed by some rebel groups and it was really terrible.

I managed to escape but I was shot on my left leg, We lost some US Army that where protecting us, also one of my colleague was killed in that attack. the Doctors here as saying that the bullet cracked my bone and needs surgical to remove... unfortunately, they don't have all the equipment to operate and demand that I leave Syria as soon as possible.

My major problem now is that Turkey have refused to grant me passage to come for treatment in their country. although the Red Cross Team hear are trying to make other contact so I can go for treatment immediately.

Please talk to me if you get this mail, I really need your prayers and support now more than ever.
I am very sure that someday when am out and free I will come visit you in Japan.

I have sent you some photos of my leg and my colleague that was killed.
hope you continue to pray and support me...?

please you really have to help me send that money to my son, he is in need and dying. help my son and God will bless you.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fancy sending poor Tamako, with her PTSD, terrifying pics of dead people, and nasty injuries. Shocked
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, after exciting Korean movie spots, she will be disgusted by his pics and at same time, terrified and most likely can't go to Western Union!!

Ah another thing... she should be able to access his email, via her son's iPad and then next week her son's iPad remembers her password to the email, and the son will send message to him with very bad English like a little kid!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Week is over. So Tamako's son found that mother did not delete her password input info in the iPad. So now, the son has access to email and he asked the lad @Who are you?"
Let's see how it goes.

I will be away in Malaysia for a week, stuck at custom and can't move, hahaha. So response to the lad will be very slow and make him frustrated, lol

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maruo, Tamako's son using her iPad hacked mother's email.

Quote:
Maruo, using Tamako's email
Who are you?

Lad believes response is from Tamako.

Quote:
Lad to Tamako, but read by Maruo.

You don't remember me any more?
It's me Ammed...
Your American friend working in Syria as a photo journalist.

I hope you can remember me now?

Quote:
Maruo to Lad, using Tamako's email account.

No, I hack my Mum's email.

Lad still believes Tamako is reading his email.

Quote:
Lad to Tamako but read by Maruo.

oh ok...

please am in real pains here and am still in the hospital.
I sent you a photo of my injury some days ago, hope you saw it?
did you send the money to my son?

Please I need you to assist me now.
if I don't complete surgery immediately my leg may be cut off.

Today I will be transferred to a better medical hospital out of Syria for surgery to avoid losing my leg but I still need you to help me and God will bless you.

No response from Maruo for 9 days.

Quote:
lad to Tamako but read by Maruo.

HI Tamako...
Please kindly reply my mails so I can understand what is going on... I really put my trust in you, please don't let me down.

Quote:
Lad to Tamako but read by Maruo.

so you don't want to talk to me again?
anyway, thanks for nothing... I know I will survive and God will surely provide for me.
Bye...

Quote:
Maruo, using Mum's email from his iPad.

I told you, I hacked my Mum's email account.
Changed password too. Mum can't use email now.

Quote:
Lad to Tamako but actually read by Maruo.
okay,

It have been a very long time and I thought you forgot about me...
Please I have been here in the Hospital and worried about my luggage I left with a colleague in Syria.
Can you assist me hold my luggage till I can come to Japan very soon?

There isn't anyone I could send the luggage to and due to my injuries I can not carry luggage to this country.
I also asked that you reply me immediately so I can know my faith.

I was just praying that God should send me a help and I will worship Him forever, just as I was praying your message came.
please Tamako, You really have to help me now, I don't know the condition of my son and here I am in a hospital bed.

Quote:
Lad to Tamako but actually read by Maruo.

Dear Tamako,

I am very sorry for my worries but I really need your help.
will you help me this time?

I promise to pay you back your favor as soon as I leave this place.
reply me immediately so I can know what to do as I am very stranded here now.

Thanks
Yours Faithfully,
Ammed.

Quote:
Maruo, using Mum's email from his iPad.
I am not Tamako. Tamako is my Mum. I don't know you.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This idiot doesn't need a clue bat, he needs a clue jack-hammer!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maruo is such a bully Cool

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

What is your name?
And please can you give me a contact of your mom? I'm an old friend of hers

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

Call me Junam, my name in Korean. My girl friend call me Junam.
I never heard about you from my Mum. I don't give you my Mum's contact.
I use this Gmail for registering to games.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

Nice to meet you Junam...
I am sorry I have to ask for your mom's contact...
As I write you now I have been in the hospital for a while and needed your moms help.
I'm an American although I have been working in Syria for the past year and am sure you know about the on going war in Syria.
Please help me as a friend and am sure God will surely reward you.

Thanks.
Ammed

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

I don't know. I only interested to my girl friend in Seoul.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo
I see. Can I ask you for an assistance.? I hope you don't see me as a burden because I am in a very difficult condition like you saw the pictures I sent. Can you assist me and I promise to repay you back as soon as possible.

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

I don't know you and I don't care.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable that the lad is even asking the son for money!! Piece of faecal matter that he is. I particularly dislike this lad because his attempts at emotional blackmail and manipulation are far too good, even though he makes many basic mistakes.

A real life 'Tamako' could be guilt-tripped into sending money far too easily.

Hope you continue to give him lad-pain, kaede.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot wants to get money from high school boy who is selfish and only think about his girl friend in Korea.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

I understand but can you borrow me some little money to complete my medication here and as soon as I get back to the US by the end of the month I surely send the money back to you...

I hope you can have sympathy on me as assist me now.
Thanks You so much and God bless...

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

I need to ask my Grand Father. What are these money for and why you need and why I need to rend you? I need to keep my pocket money for my girl friend visiting me during summer holiday. That is my highest priority.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

I understand what you mean and I promise to send you back the money before the holidays. My life is at stake and I really need your help.

You can go to any Western Union Money Transfer around your home. All I ask from you is 70,000 Yen and I will pay you back with interest as soon as I get to the US.

Just tell me if you can borrow this money to me so I can tell you how to send it

God bless You as you help me today...

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

That's too expensive. I am high school student. Hard to get that amount from my Grand Father.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to scam money from a high school student AND a senior citizen? I wuold call this lad a weasel but that would be insulting to weasels.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maruo is so bad, won't be obedient to the idiot. His Grand father keeps strict control over his pocket money spending, and Maruo can not tell mother because he is the cal-pit of Tamako's email account hacking
Cool Cool Cool

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

I know it may be expensive for you but please you have to assist me. I am very stranded here and if you can help me with anything you have it will be nice.

I'm sure God will reward you for your kindness and will continue to bless you. I need to know if you know any western union location around your area. Just go immediately and send what you have so I can leave this hospital and return back to the US. When I get back home I will access my bank account and send back all your money to you with an interest. I also will love to invite you and your girl friend for a holiday in the US. Don't worry about the expenses. I will pay for it all as soon as I get back home. Just tell me if you would like to visit US with your Girl friend.

Can you send me whatever you have now? I need it urgently

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

I do not understand, why I have to assist you? I never said yes or no. And my priority is my pretty girl friend, not unknown old man.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

Yes you are right. Am an unknown old man and you would spend only on your pretty young girl. Remember this life have it's ups and down. I need your assistance today but you don't know who's assistance you may need in the future. Life is not all about what we want... I am so sorry if I worry you but i wish I could talk to your mother. Please help me if you can and you don't know what the future holds. I promise to pay you back by the end of this month as soon as I return back to the US. You seem like a nice person and I hope you help me immediately and God will continue to bless you.

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

I don' have such big money with me and can't get 70,000 Yen from my Grand Father. I can't talk to my Mother because I hacked her email and she does not know I hacked her account.
I do not know who your gods are but nothing to do with me of that gods. I have lots of homework today. Bye.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

Okay. I understand but how much can you get? 20,000 or 30,000 Yen is still okay if you can help me with that

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

That is still too expensive. I can give you 2,000 Yen by postage stamps. I collected these stamps when I was at elementary school. Give me your mailing address and I send you the stamps.

Yes, bad boy Maruo did little effort to make approx 20USD from his collection of postage stamps and willing to offer to the lad, and I am sure lad will not be happy with Maruo's offer. Hahaha

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic