SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2 New Loves

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Susiescambaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there. It's been a while since I've been around. I lost my long term lad about a month ago. I had a bit of fun with another one for a little while(boy did he make me laugh!). As some may know, I do have a RL dating profile as I am single and trying to date(that's a whole other story), and that is where I get my lads.I have 2 new ones, and they seem different to me. They don't claim to be engineers, military, etc. English and grammar are pretty good. Both fairly close, but far enough away for it to be a pain to meet. I had wanted to meet one of them, but he always had an excuse not to make it(work, death in the family). I haven't gotten to the meet phase with the second guy. Here's where I'm curious. They both want my address so they can meet at my place. I haven't given it to either one, but first lad went around a hundred ways trying to get it from me and is now trying to phish for my birthday. Are they both just looking for a hookup? What would the benefit of having my address be if they are scammers? My name and info on my RL profile are fake, my pics and interests are real.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Criminals can find many ways to use your real life info. One thing that comes to mind is to sell it to other criminals. If you are baiting them from your RL profile, you need to drop them yesterday.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Susiescambaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not baiting on purpose...they seem to just find me. Which is why my name and contact info is false, and a I have a non-traceable side line on my phone, plus VPN. I do agree they both need to be dropped.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as yu are baiting safely, then have at them.They want to meet? Sounds like safari time to me. Just tell them you want to meet them in a "convenient" place then find some outdoor spot with a webcam. I'm sure your character would be free to meet for lunch. What could possibly go wrong?

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic