SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hilariously trolling a conference/hotel scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
puki.makkau
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not my first scambait but one of my most successful and effective ones yet! In this scam, they massage your ego saying that they have invited you to a massive summit, all expenses paid, in the US and in Senegal, with one condition that you pay for a hotel room at a nominated hotel in Dakar, Senegal. Needless to say, the hotel doesn't exist and after you pay for your room, they disappear! As the 'conference' and the 'hotel' websites were hosted on jimdo.com, I have reported them and they've been taken down.

The email can be found here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2309113#2309113

On advice, I have slightly changed my character names.

Let's jump in!

Part 1: Contacting the 'Secretariat'

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madame,

You are invited to take part in the 2017 global summit on global economy
and world peace and security. This conference Scheduled to take place from
[May 22nd to 26th, United States and Senegal from May 29th to June 2nd
2017].

This event is been organized by World Thoracic Society (WTS), The sponsors
of the event will cover the cost registration and delegates are entitle to a
free United States Visa arrangements by the Organizing Committee. That will
include your transportation, feeding, round trip air tickets to both events
etc... Delegates will only be responsible for their own hotel accommodation
in Dakar, Senegal were the second phase of the event will take place.

For details requirement for your Visa and registration, Please contact the
global secretariat office via Email: [[email protected]].

Please share the information with your colleagues.

Best Regards,
Ms. Joyce Gabriel (PHD)
Member global economy securit (MGES).

Quote:
Dear Ms Gabriel,

I am honoured to have received this invitation to your prestigious summit, which I have never heard of before. I would like to travel to the US as I haven't been able to come in for a long time, due to an incident with the TSA.

Please send me more details. I am a very important man in Malaysia. My patronage of your society will be of tremendous benefit to you and to me.

Yours truly,

Sir Pukee Mekkau anak Lucheebai Pompuan, DPFS, CIBG, PUPU, FU, CIBAI, PHD, SHD, CCB, STD

Malay to English
Pukee Mekkau - your mum's c***
anak - child
Lucheebai Pompuan - you c*** woman

Quote:
Dear Applicant,

By recommendation, we accept you to participate in the Global Summit On Global Economy And World Peace And Security, which will be held from 22nd to 26th in Georgia the United States and in Dakar largest city Senegal, from May 29th to June 2nd 2017.

Downloading the following two attachments for more information and print out the registration forms and fill the questioners with a pen and submit the filled registration forms along with the front page of your International passport, two colored passport photographs and your Senegal hotel booking confirmation receipt via e-mail, to our registration desk ([email protected]). These documents should be submitted not later than (March 27th) to confirm your participation on the list of participants attending the conference meeting. If you are not interested to participate, you are to inform us immediately so that we can cancel your document from the organization registration list and stop sending you information regarding to the congress meeting.

Identification: All participants are required to submit a copy of a government issued identification (Driver's License, National id card, International Passport). All Non-US citizens must submit a copy of their international passport.

Note immediately after your registration file is opened, your registration documents will be forwarded to the U.S Bureau of Immigrant Affairs (Visa Processing Office) here in United States for the authorization and approval of your visa documents before faxing the visa documents to U.S Embassy (Consulate Office) in your country of resident and you shall be called by the Embassy for visa appointment date to secure your visa for the congress meeting.

Please share the information with your colleagues and feel free to contact us.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Sarah Linda.

Quote:
Dear Dr Linda,

Before I proceed, can my friend, Simee Lanjiao, take part? I owe him a lot through my long life and we are the best of friends. Kindly email him at <email> with this invitation and tell him that it was on the suggestion of Puki Makkau. Explain the whole process to him and we want to be together at all times during the conference. In all further correspondence, there's no need to refer to me by my full name. Just Pukee will suffice.

Yours sincerely,
Pukee

I set up a second account for trolling by two characters in an earlier scambait, but realised that trolling the same people twice from two accounts is more effective.

Hokkien to English
Simee - What the
Lanjiao - dick/penis/schlong

Quote:
Dear Pukee,

Thanks for your email, Note i have just email your friend (Simee Lanjiao) Please try to contact your friend to conform. The organization have mandated all delegates to pay for their Senegal rooms reservation to obtain their confirmation receipt as prove attending both Congress and forward it to us along with the Conference for the processing of your Visa (Both UNITED STATES/DAKAR SENEGAL) and your traveling document by our organization.

NOTE REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS: A minimum of (1-3) or maximum of (4-6) persons are expected to participate together as a group or organization to represent their Country in the forth-coming events. None of them should be less than eighteen (1Cool years of age and delegates must participate in both congress, UNITED STATES/DAKAR SENEGAL.

PLEASE TAKE PROPER NOTE OF THIS POINT: - Participants are only responsible for their own hotel booking in Senegal through the recommended hotel in Dakar for the second phase of these event.

TAKE NOTE OF YOUR SENEGAL HOTEL BOOKING: All registered participants are expected to arrive the congress venue a day before the conference date and stay a day after the congress date, so your hotel booking in Senegal should be book from 28th May to June 3rd.

You are to contact the selected hotel management giving below where the conference meeting will be taking place and make your reservation from (28th May to June 3rd) and obtain your reservation booking receipt/code number which should be submitted along with your filled registration forms.

SENEGAL HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
HOTEL ERNEST **Dakar Senegal**

Quote:
Dear Dr Linda,

For all future communications, I will give you a suitable Malaysian name. Please refer to yourself as Ako Putang Ina. It will be easier to communicate with you this way.

Regarding my entry to the US, I was refused entry about 2 years ago because I was found out to be a weapons smuggler, selling weapons to terror groups and criminal gangs. I have only avoided jail due to my close links to politicians and the police. I pay the police about US$20,000 a month in bribes for my freedom.

With regards to my hotel in Georgia, I demand that I be served three pumpkin pies with cranberry jam for breakfast, and that a picture of Josef Stalin measuring 10 feet by 5 feet be put over the bed. Also, I want three prostitutes every night one each from South Africa, El Salvador and North Korea.

You asked me for the front cover of my passport. I have attached it here.

Thank you, Ms Ako Putang Ina.

Pukee

Heheh, I turned on the full weirdness already. I like how my constant references to activities that don't link at all to world peace and security are ignored.

Tagalog to English
Ako Putang Ina - I'm a son of a wh***

Since they wanted my passport front page, I sent them literally, the front cover of a Malaysian passport. As in the front cover.

teehee... silly me.

Quote:
Dear Pukee,

Thanks for your email. You are print out the registration forms and fill the questioners with a pen and submit the filled registration forms along with the front page of your international passport, two coloured passport photographs and your Senegal hotel booking confirmation receipt via email.

I'm a rebel so I didn't do any of that.

Part 2: Dealing with 'Hotel Ernest'

Quote:
I am coming for the Global Summit in Senegal in May and June. I'm sure you know the dates of the Summit since you're the only hotel they allow for me to book from. I would like the most luxurious single room in your hotel. Other than the Club room, do you have a Penthouse?

Also I have very specific demands. I demand a portrait of the great leader Josef Stalin hanging over the bed, to be served sushi every night for dinner on the back of a naked woman, and to have three prostitutes every night. I shall pay for these special requests to be entertained.

Yup, pour on the weirdness.

Quote:
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your email, Your request is noted. regarding your request for (single Club room) selected so far ($125 per night) checking in for the period of 28.05.2017 and checking out on 3.06.2017, will give us a total sum of $875. Please note that payment covers daily breakfast only. If you need prostitutes every night i will help you mike the contact why you are here.

THE PRICE PER NIGHT / TARIFF, WITH DISCOUNT. HAVE BE GIVE IN OUR PRICE LIST.

The cost of single Club room for the 7 days of the CONGRESS MEETING is 125 x 7 nights = Total = $875 00 USD.

Here is the amount you will send to us with this payment information below, $125 X 7 nights = $875 00 USD. Which in Converter senegal Currency 531,549.84 XOF

Go to any MONEY GRAM AGENT OFFICE in you country TODAY and send the money to us with this Information below.

<Moneygram information>

Nd***e Ernest Dan

Quote:
Dear Nd***e,

I find honestly hard to pronounce. Can I please call you Pantat? Pantat is a very very auspicious Malaysian name and it will suit you well.

You have not replied regarding my other requests. Can you meet them?
Also I don't like using Moneygram. Can I pay you by credit card? Thank you. Please refer to yourself as Pantat in all future communications.

Yours truly, Pukee

Malay to English
Pantat - A**hole

Quote:
Dear Guest,

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail and also understand your request, CREDIT CARD system of booking is not acceptable in our hotel now because of some technical problem and refund policy with our managements and congress organizing committee. We advice you to choose any other method of payment acceptable by our hotel management (LIKE RIC, WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OR BANK TO BANK TRANSFER).

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE ADVICE TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT VIA RIC, WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WHICH IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF PAYMENT FROM ALL COUNTRIES TO OUR COUNTRY AS WE CAN RECEIVE IT THE SAME DAY TO ENABLE US TO SEND YOU THE OFFICIAL BOOKING CONFIRMATION RECTIPT TO YOU. But if you unable to send the payment via Ric, western union or money gram, Then you can Conant us for our Account number.

Ooh, a hotel that doesn't accept credit card. Never heard of one!

Quote:
Dear Pantat,

Like I said, your name is hard to pronounce. please refer to yourself as pantat.

Please give me details of all four methods of payment. After comparing between them I will be able to best determine which is the most effective.

Also, my awful wife has found out I am coming for this event and demanded to come along for a free trip to the US and Senegal. I will now need a Double Club room, no more Josef Stalin picture and no more prostitues. I however will need a framed portrait of Adolf Hitler over the left side of the bed to let her know how I really feel about her.

Yours truly,
Pukee

Quote:
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your email, Your request is noted. regarding your request for (Double Business Room) selected so far ($175 per night) checking in for the period of 28.05.2017 and checking out on 3.06.2017, will give us a total sum of $1225. Please note that payment covers daily breakfast only. Any other requests can be done why you are here.

The cost of double business room for the 7 days of the CONGRESS MEETING is 175 x 7 nights = Total = $1225 00 USD.

Here is the amount you will send to us with this payment information below, $175 X 7 nights = $1225 USD. Which in Converter Senegal Currency 742,907.62 XOF

<Details of all four methods of payment, including a juicy bank account.>

Nd***e Ernest Dan

Now believe it or not, I had things to do, so I didn't reply for a while and dear Pantat got worried.

Quote:
Dear Guest,

How are doing today? I have tried to call to know, if you have be able to make the payment. Note we can only keep the room for you and send our hotel reservation receipt to organizing committee when we receiver your payment. kindly scan and forward us a copy of your payment receipt as soon as you send the money to enable us send the hotel booking confirmation receipt/code to you and a copy to the congress secretariat.

Quote:
Dear Pantat,

As I have said you should address yourself as Pantat in all emails. I regret to inform you that not only is my wife coming, as the news spread of my trip to Senegal, my two kids, my parents-in-law, my own parents, my sister, her husband and their three kids are also coming. I will need three four double rooms and one quad rooms for the kids, and please add in one extra bed in the quad room. I can make payment only in three days time as I am on a business trip right now. Nevertheless please be patient.

Pukee

This is a simple delaying tactic while I was busy with my holiday in Portugal. Lisbon was lovely.

Quote:
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your email, Your request is noted. regarding your request for (TRIPLE ROOM) selected so far Note Double Room is ($229 per night) checking in for the period of 28.05.2017 and checking out on 3.06.2017, will give us a total sum of $1603. Please note that payment covers daily breakfast only.

Why the cost of (QUAD ROOMs) for the CONGRESS MEETING is ($296 + one extra bed $20 per night) for the period of 28.05.2017 and checking out on 3.06.2017, will give us a total sum of $2212 Please also note that payment covers daily breakfast only.

Here is the amount you will send to us both (TRIPLE ROOM AND QUAD ROOM) with this payment information below, 1603 + 2212 = Total = $3,815 USD. Which in Converter Senegal Currency 2,302,839.75 XOF

Quote:
Dear Pantat,

I have convinced my kids to go for a summer trip with their school. To be honest they didn't want to come to Senegal in the first place. My parents are going to Beijing instead and my sister and her family can't come. The husband was called away on a business trip.

Which leaves my wife and in laws. I need to ask, how much does it cost to hire a hitman to kill them, dispose of their bodies and make it look like an accident? When you can confirm these details I'll be able to pay soon.

Puki
--
Sent from my time machine.

Now apparently, using the mail app on my smartphone for the first time, my name and the message below didn't appear.

Quote:
Dear Guest,

Who are you..... I read your email but i do not understand the contact of your email. I have just receive an email now from congress organizing committee and i have tried to call to know, if you have be able to make the payment.

Note we can only keep the room for you and send our hotel reservation receipt to organizing committee when we receiver your payment. kindly scan and forward us a copy of your payment receipt as soon as you send the money to enable us send the hotel booking confirmation receipt/code to you and a copy to the congress secretariat. Because we have receiver an email from congress organizing committee regarding your reservation receipt.

Quote:
How can you not know? I am the one and only Pukee

Quote:
Dear Guest,

Okay kindly scan and forward your payment receipt as soon as you send the money to enable us to send the hotel booking confirmation receipt/code to you and a copy to the congress secretariat.

Nd**** Ernest Dan

Sadly he never took the 'Malaysian name' I gave him.

Quote:
Dear Pantat,

I don't trust Western Union so I have paid by bank transfer. Please allow two working days for it to be processed.

Pukee

Delays, delays, delays... wonder why.

Quote:
Dear Guest,

Okay kindly scan and forward your payment receipt as soon as you send the money to enable us to send the hotel booking confirmation receipt/code to you and a copy to the congress secretariat. Please do not forget to send me you FULL NAMES

Nd**** Ernest Dan

Quote:
The scanner isn't working so I'll send you the data soon. The names are Pukee Mekkau anak Lucheebai Pompuan and Khanna Sai.

Pukee

Hokkien to English
Khanna Sai - Something to do with human excrement

I got the same old scan in the receipt thing, so:

Quote:
I am in deep shit, Pantat. The police are chasing me. I can't reply for a few days. Please be patient.

Pukee

Now to leave him hanging...
puki.makkau
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 3: Dealing with the 'Secretariat' in the meantime

In the meantime dear 'Dr Sarah Linda' was pressuring me for the hotel receipt.

Quote:
Dear Pukee,

How are you doing today, Please update me on your visa status and tickets so-that i can follow up and speed up with the processing as time is coming closer. An argent response from you will be needed so i can contact our registration desk and various departments in charge.

Again it is my concern to know, if you have been posted scheduler invitation letter to enable you attend visa interview next week. However i will check back later today if your file have been approved by registration desk.

If you are not interested to participate, you are to inform us immediately so that we can cancel your document from the organization registration list and stop sending you information regarding to the conference meeting.

Thank for your understand, Please share the information with your colleagues and feel free to contact us with any question.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Sarah Linda.

Quote:
I have booked tickets via Air Bumbung to the USA. About my visa, they are still angry at me for breaking US immigration law so I need you to put in a social word for me.

Pukee

Quote:
Dear Puki,

Thanks for your email, The organization have mandated all delegates to pay for their rooms reservation to obtain their confirmation receipt as prove attending both Congress and forward it to us along with the Congress for the processing of your Visa and your traveling document.

It is my concern to know, If you have been able to secure you Senegal reservation receipt/code number from Hotel Ernest? Because the registration is weighting for your hotel booking confirmation receipt and your filled registration forms to enable them complete your files for visa processing.

Note that we do not have much time left, You are requested to send your entire document as early as possible. For your noticed, you are only responsible for you hotel booking in Senegal while the organization will be responsible for every other expenses concerning the congress.

Regarding to your visa aspect is never going to be refuse as you are not only coming as an ordinary participant but rather you are a presenter at this event and this is an international event your visa can never be refuse nor delay and we are fully responsible to process the papers of you through the immigration here in the United States.

Again note You are expected to summit your hotel booking confirmation receipt latest before the deadline been giving to you, but if you have omitted the deadline you are advice to send us your hotel booking confirmation code/receipt and your filled registration forms as fast as you could to amble us forward your documents to the U.S. Bureau of Immigrant Affairs and the Senegalese immigration for the processing of your visa by our organization.

Again if there been anything you do not understand please do not forget to get back to me on time because there is need for urgency and accountability, Applications will be closed earlier than the planned date!! Early applications are encouraged.

Thank for your understand.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Sarah Linda.

Quote:
I have paid for the hotel room. Pukee

I got the same copy and paste email again so right after I sent that email to Pantat, I sent Dr Linda this.

Quote:
I am in deep trouble. The police are chasing me now. Apparently the anti-corruption drive means that the police are forced to prosecute me despite the bribes I give them. Will have to go underground for now. So sorry. Also, my passport is cancelled.

Pukee

As much as I wanted to enjoy the bait, I was travelling and had better things to do in Lisbon. *gasp*

Part 4: Reviving the bait a week later

Now I was finished travelling and wanted to continue the trolling.

Quote:
Dear Pantat,

I know it's late but I managed to escape arrest and paid off enough people. I can now have my passport back. Is the hotel room still available?

Pukee
--
Sent from my breeches.

Quote:
Dear Guest,

Yes, Please kindly scan and forward us a copy of your payment receipt as soon as to enable us send the hotel booking confirmation receipt/code to you and a copy to the congress secretariat.

Ooh he did reply!

Quote:
Due to my legal problems I have some cash shortages at the moment. Can I downgrade my room? What room can you suggest?

Pukee

It is at this point unfortunately that the stream of emails have stopped. still, it was fun stringing them along!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic