SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pacific West Inc

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
melroxas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ladies and Gents,

Recently I have received an email from [email protected].

I sent my resume and all that.

The job is for a VA post and they offered $1600 salary for a homebased job, to top it off David (hr guy that i am in contact with) said that since I am qualified for the post hey will also send me an chs atm debit card, and pacific west is also in partnership with western union.

As our exchanges of email progressed, i was instructed to transact with western union and send money of not less than GBP 300. David said that once I do that, all I had to do is withdraw the money and then send them a copy of this cancelled transaction. He also said that I had to do this for them to generate my SIN number (Salary Index Number). I find this really suspicious.

Although I have checked the company online that he said they are in partnership with, i saw that the company is somehow legit.

But i think that pacific west might be using the companynfor its fraudulent acitivities.

David also sent me a scanned copy of the ATM debit card.

I am pasting a copy of the email below for everyone to see: Can someone please scambait this for me please

Good day, Almer.
Congratulation's, after carefully perusing your data you have been successfully shortlisted to fill the position of a virtual Assistant and manage clients within the United Kingdom. A Parcel containing your CHS ATM Card and employment documents have been deposited with DHL for onward delivery to you. The contents of the parcel include; Employment Letter, Contract Document, CHS Pay-Cash ATM value 2000.00 USD, 1 Epson Digital colored printer.

We are going to issue our CHS ATM card to you. The ATM is a partnership with western union money transfer and can be used in over 200 countries where western union operate, The ATM card will be used for Debit and credit purpose(s). You will receive your weekly salary alerts on the ATM card. This ATM card is a western union debit master card issued by western union to western union users or gold members only.

If you are a western union user or a western union gold member kindly provide us with a recent western union receipt so that we can use the receipt to generate your Salary Index number (SIN). If you are not a western union user or a gold member kindly inform this office so that we can direct you on how you can obtain a western union receipt needed to get your Salary Index Number (SIN) as soon as possible.

NOTE: This Job Offer applies to User(s) and non User(s) of Western union service.
P.S: You will not be required to PAY any application fee to get the job you applied for.

Your immediate reply to this email is expected to help us act quickly

Yours faithfully in service

Human Resource Dept.
David J. Rugby
Pacific west Inc.

A member of Pacific west Inc
Copyright 2017 Pacific west Inc.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This E-MAIL may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by email at [email protected].
All Rights Reserved | Pacific west Inc | 2017
flyingsausage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pacificwest.com is a domain for a free email that anyone can sign up for at mail.com. I just signed up for one as one of my baiter addresses.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic