SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A journalist in Syria on same $ request for 11 months!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
one of my colleague here was shot dead on the head by talibans

Wow. The Talibans traveled all the way from Afghanistan to Syria just to shoot a journalist on the head? That's amazing!

Quote:
i didn't want to let you know this because of your health condition

Then why did you let her know? Rolling Eyes Shocked

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Rena met him end March 2016, so going to be one year since communicated with this idiot. And same money request continue for 9 month by late this month. The lad still expects money from Suzuki on behalf of Rena. Suzuki told him she will get back to him once recipient is confirmed. The person (owner of the account) exists, but not a government official but money mule, either hired or a victim expecting money return from scammer, but is not a man but a woman. Suzuki's US counterpart can't find such man there, so she takes so long time Laughing

Quote:
lad to Suzuki

Hello Ms Serena Suzuki,

I am still waiting for your confirmation, I spoke with Rena and she is sick and worried about my arrival.

Why are you keeping so long to confirm the transfer, It is now getting to 3 months since i gave you the information of the recipient. This is not fair at all.

I am so tired of waiting for your verification, Please do your best to see the transfer done as soon as possible.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards
Mr.Abasova Marina

Suzuki still can't reply to the lad, hahaha.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Wow, looking forward to you getting your sandtimer, kaede.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No responses from Rena.

Suzuki has difficulties with finding the MAN called Donna. So she also do not reply to the lad.

The lad's last hope, Benzo always joyfully responding to him, assuming that Marina is a blonde woman, hahaha. However, he only use Japanese, Osaka dialect and the Google translate does lovely job for lad, I guess!!

Quote:
From Lad to Benzo

Hello Mr.Benzo, how have you been doing and how is your family ?..
It is really a long time i heard from you, i hope you are doing alright

Quote:
From Benzo to lad
Google Translated English:
Waka is a skillful person. I am busy as ever. Toco who came back from Bangkok today. It is my first business in Thailand. I talk Chinese, but I do not speak either English or Thai. I will go to Beijing on business trip from tomorrow. Mr. Kami is missing, but nevertheless.

I think he is listening, but Rena gets hospitalized again.

Real meaning:
Hi Marina, thanks.
I am fine, thanks. Busy as usual. I am just came back from Bangkok. It was first time to visit there for business. I speak Chinese but can't speak English and Thai, so it was hard trip. Tomorrow I fly to Beijing. My wife miss me very much, but I need to work.

I think you already know but Rena is in hospital again.

Regards
Benzo

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When is Benzo going to start making the odd suggestive remark to Marina? He could invite 'her' for a visit somewhere unknown to his wife and generally let him know how much lovely, blond women appeal to him. Perhaps he could request a photo. All written, of course, in his native dialect. Twisted Evil
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Total awesomeness. Very Happy

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe, yes, today is public holiday in Japan and it is strange that Benzo on Business Trip from weekends. He must be at massage shop in Beijing instead of meeting his client. Let him write something to the lad lol

Quote:
Benzo to Lad
Google Translation

Marina, it is an owner.

I came to Beijing at work. I will return to Japan the day after tomorrow.

Souvenirs are bad for Marina, but do not tell me the address. Sending it from Japan is quite expensive for women.

It is red under and under underwear. Foreigners buy big ones because their breasts are big. Please do not send me pictures of Marina. Do you have swimwear photos? Every time I receive mails I am encouraged. Do not you have friends Rena yeah. Marina, is Reona 's American girls high school classmate?

Shikozuna

Real Meaning
Hello Marina

I am in Beijing for work. I will be back to Japan day after tomorow.

I bought souvenirs to you, Marina, please tell me your address. If I send from Japan, my wife will know it.

It is red underwear, top and bottom. Foreign women have big brests, so I bough large one for you. Please send me your pictures, Marina. Do you have swimwear photos? Your emails always encourage me.
My cousin Rena have good friend. Are you her high school classmate in the United States?

Regardss
Benzo

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! Lololol
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Benzo's mails!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I year since Rena met this fake journalist. And same money request for 9 months, and another new piggy from Turkey.

Response from the lad. Umm, no fun, he does not reply to Benzo's intended love affair.

Quote:

Lad to Benzo

Good day to you, Mr.Benzo.

Thank you very much for your response , am glad to heard from you after a long time.

Rena told me she is very sick, and am supposed to have been in Japan by now to meet Rena as we have initially planned for it but there is a delay concerning my coming to Japan because of the $10,520 that was supposed to be paid to the Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affair officials to enable me leave Syria and come over to Japan to meet Rena.

Rena's lawyer(Ms Serena Suzuki) was supposed to make the funds transfer to the Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs to sign my Marshal Permit Letter (MPL), so i can fly to come and visit Rena over there at Japan but Rena's lawyer has been delaying regarding to the transfer for more than 3 months now and Rena have been expecting to meet me for a very long time.

Mr.Benzo i would really appreciate it if you can help make the transfer to the officials who are processing my trip to Japan so that i will be able to leave Syria as soon as possible and come over to Japan to meet Rena, also i would like to meet you in person because you seem to be a very nice man.
This is all you need do to assist my coming to Japan......... okay? Please kindly go to the nearest bank and please make payment of the total sum of ($10,520) to the bellow information:

Bank name : Kuweyt turk
Acount Holder : Emre (removed)
Iban no : TR91(removed)
Account no: 9(removed)

Swift code : K(removed)

Bank code : 205

Acount holder adress : iskenderpaşa mah çıngıraklı bostan sokak Fatih / İstanbul

BANK ADRESS
LALELİ ŞUBESİ
ORDU CADDESİ NO 193 LALELİ
FATİH İSTANBUL TURKEY

Please try as much as possible you can to enable you make this transfer to the above information and send your payment slip to me immediately, so i can forward to them at Turkey and as soon as they pick it up over there, they will grant my permit and i will join Rena over there without any further delay...........

I hope your immediate respond.

Regards
Mr.Abasova

Quote:

Benzo to Lad

Google Translation

Marina, as much as you can.

I will leave everything to Suzuki. It is for victory. I do not know the legal thing. I wonder if Marina is troubled by it, I will contact Suzuki.

Okay, Marina, can you tell me your address? I am sending underwear I bought in Beijing. Kami-san caught my eyes wide comic.

Real meaning:
Hello Marina, how are you?
Everything at hand of Ms. Suzuki. I can't do anything without her permission. I do not know very well about legal things. But I know you are troubled with it, so I will contact Ms. Suzuki.

By the way Marina, tell me your mailing address? I am sending you the underwear I bought in Beijing. My wife will pissed off if she see it.

Regards
Benzo

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More delicious pork and a well-earned sand - timer! Many congratulations!!

It seems laddy has not yet realised that Benzo thinks he is a woman. He'll get the message in due course, I am sure. Twisted Evil

Anyway, celebrations are in order. clapping jump_4_joy happy crowd
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe, lad is still ON and wanting money, which never happened since last year! I wonder when he will turn to sexy blonde ladette ;P

Quote:

Lad to Benzo

Good morning from Syria,

Thank you Mr.Benzo for your response, honestly i have been contacting Ms.Serena Suzuki regarding to the transfer and i have not yet heard from her.

Please i would like you to contact Ms.Serena about this situation because i am tired of the delay.
Rena is expecting me, I really want to meet Rena and know her health condition.

May God bless you and your family.

Best regards
Mr.Abasova

Quote:
Benzo to Lad
Google Translate
Marina, Mail, Mail.

Dr. Suzuki is bothering you because of your request. I'd like you to wait for a while. Professor Suzuki is a professional lawyer who takes good care of my family 's relatives. Rena is still in the hospital. I really want to see you. Do not be bothered, Mr. Suzuki let me do it.

I broke an account of Aman before, I heard that the owner confirmed it, but there are problems with something. Detailed explanation is bad for me.

Then, I contacted Turkey's account this time, but is not it? You should have made an American account. It is said that Mr. Suzuki said that you can change the procedure now, you can change it now.

By the way, when will you tell me your address? I do not want you to send underwear that is red and above and below that suits you. I go on business trip to Taiwan from Thursday, I will send it from there. Eh?

Meaning:
Hello Marina, thank you for email.

Because of your request, Lawyer Ms. Suzuki is really troubled. Please wait for little more. Ms. Suzuki is a great lawyer taking care of our family and relatives's matters. Rena is still in hospital. Wants to meet you. But we need to follow direction from Ms. Suzuki.

You informed her American account, and did checked the person but have some problem. I can't explain.

In addition, you say Turkish account but why? Should be American account. The paper works is going on with that account, Ms Suzuki says, can't change.

By the way, when you give me your address? I want to send you the red bikini to you, most probably make you look pretty. I will be in Taiwan for business from Thursday, so I will send you from there.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would be funny if lad became a ladette to start a romance with Benzo. He needs to twig that Benzo thinks he is a woman. Hehe
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad written himself as "Mr. Abasova" but it translated into -san in Japanese, so Benzo do not recognize him as a man. Benzo still insist of address to send the red bikini.

Quote:

Lad to Benzo
Hello Mr.Benzo,

Thank you for your message, please i would like you to understand my situation here and go ahead to make the transfer to the Turkish officials to enable me leave Syria and come over to Japan.

I have already made plans with Rena to come over to Japan and she was expecting to meet me before she was hospitalized.

Mr.Benzo i now see you as part of my family and also my good friend, i would really appreciate from the bottom of my heart that you help me make the transfer to the Turkey officials because Ms.Serena Suzuki has been ignoring my messages and i am tired of the delay in my arrival to Japan.

Have a wonderful and blessed day.

Best regards
Mr.Abasova

Quote:

Benzo to lad
Google Translate

Marina, before, you can not go to Wai. Mr. Suzuki said that there are some problems, but you can not explain the circumstances with the NDA. The money of Rena is waiting at the bank. I can not talk with NDA any more.

Even then tell me the address, do not match yourself I want to send in red underwear.

Meaning:
Marina, I told you before, I can't do anything. Ms. Suzuki said that there are some problems but she can't explain because of the NDA. Rena's funds are already pending at bank. She can't tell me more because of the NDA.

By the way, please tell me your address, I want to send you the red underwear.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One critical misunderstanding Benzo made from the lad's message:
Quote:
Mr.Benzo i now see you as part of my family and also my good friend, i would really appreciate from the bottom of my heart that you help me make the transfer to the Turkey officials because Ms.Serena Suzuki has been ignoring my messages and i am tired of the delay in my arrival to Japan.

Google translated this into Japanese as meaning shown as follows:
Mr Benzo, I see you as a best friend of mine.
Suzuki ignored my message, so thank you very much for helping me to transfer to the Turkish government. I am satisfied with my delay of my arriving to Japan.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think Benzo will be very encouraged that his advances have been well received, now that he has read that. LOL

Excellent. Laughing

ETA

Just had another idea. Perhaps Benzo could hint to the 'lovely Marina' that he would like to see a pic of 'her' wearing the pretty, red bikini he is sending her. Of course, he would be happy to send 'her' some money to help 'her' out once he has seen 'her' gorgeous body. Mr. Green
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Benzo has really turned into pervert.

Quote:
Lad to Benzo

Thank you for your response Mr.Benzo.
It is not possible for me to receive any package or underwear from you for security reasons.

The authorities and security over here is strict due to the war here in Syria. Please i want you to understand me my friend.

Stay blessed my friend Mr.Benzo and send my greetings to your family

Quote:
Benzo to Lad
Google Translate:

Marina, big, everyone.
Cicely yeah yeah yea. Where is the place where I want to go too. I want to see a bikini of Marina. It is sexy.

Almost, Wai went shikkri and brought underwear. Here he is.

Meaning:
Hi Marina, how are you?
Sicily should be great place. I wish if I could go there too. I want to see you in bikini. Should be sexy.

When I go there in Sicily, I will bring you the underwear.

Benzo

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny for words. You go for it, Benzo.

Laughing Laughing Dancing Banana
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no idea that Syria had imposed an panty ban. That's shocking!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because panty and bikini under ban, Benzo response is not quick.

Quote:
22 Apr
Lad to Benzo

Hello Mr.Benzo,

Thank you for your messages to me, you seem to be a good friend to me. I am sorry for the late reply because i do not always have access to the internet.

I would like to get the underwear and top but i cannot receive packages over here in Syria because of the war happening here.

I still have not heard from Ms.Serena Suzuki. Please Mr.Benzo my friend,I would appreciate a lot if you go ahead and make the transfer of $10,520 to the Turkey officials in charge of my leave so that i can start coming over to Japan as soon as possible, I also want you to know that your money will be refunded to you once i come over to Japan.

Please help me and see me as your friend and family friend, I want to come to Japan to see Rena face to face and also i want to meet you because you are a nice man.

Below is the bank account details:

Bank name : Kuweyt turk
Acount Holder : (removed)
Iban no :(removed)
Account no: (removed)

Swift code : KTEFTRISXXX

Bank code : 205

Acount holder adress : (removed) Fatih / İstanbul

BANK ADRESS
LALELİ ŞUBESİ
ORDU CADDESİ NO 193 LALELİ
FATİH İSTANBUL TURKEY.

Please help me my friend, God bless you and your family.

Yours faithful
Mr.Abasova Marina.

Quote:

30 Apr
Lad to Benzo

Hello Mr.Benzo,

I hope everything is okay with you, i have been waiting for your response regarding to the email i sent to you.

I also want to know how Rena is doing because she has not been able to communicate because of her illness and i am so worried about that.

I see you as a great friend, please i am expecting to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day ahead

Best regards
Mr.Abasova.

Quote:
17th May
Lad to Benzo, Google translated in Japanese.

Hello Benzo, how are you? I hope that you will be okay.
You seem to be very busy recently. I would like to hear from you, but I would like to know what Rena is doing.
Please have a wonderful night.

Thank you
Mr. Abasova Marina

Quote:
22nd May
Benzo to Lad

Marina, big, everyone.

The Golden Week was on holiday and went to Jeju Island.

Sicily island is somewhere. I would like to go visit Marina. I am busy. But I want to see Marina's bikini. It is sexy.

Rena was discharged to the Golden Week, but the internet could be used because the eyes were tired easily. Also I started training at a temple. It is not even possible for men 's forbidden nunner - temple and the other side to contact you. Marina, you're OK, so it's okay.

Hana, good morning.

Meaning:
I went to Jeju Island during Golden Week Holiday.
Sicily should be great place. I wish to meet you, Marina. But I am busy. However, I want to see you in bikini. Should be sexy you!

Rena discharged from hospital after Golden Week. Her eyes get so tired, so she can not use Internet. She started training at the temple. It is nunnery and men are forbidden from there, so I can not contact her. You are woman, so you can contact her.

Take care, bye.

Benzo

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delighted to see you still have 'Marina ' on the hook, kaede.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just came back from vacation in Malaysia, where ATM in place and can use credit cards, and never stuck at customs.

Yes, slow going, the lad still hooked and wanting money, he never give up taking money from Rena. But the pervert cousin Benzo is being really stupid, lad can't even get a dollar from him.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ LOL.

So glad you had a nice vacation. Smile
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the lad wrote to Benzo using google translate, in Japanese.

Quote:
Lad to Benzo: (In Japanese, reverse translated to English)

Greeting to Mr. Benzo Thank you for your reply.
I am very worried that I am very happy that Lena has been discharged from the hospital.

How are you ? How is business? I am looking forward to seeing you when you come to Japan and send me a greeting to your family.
I expect another story from you again.

Thanking you in advance
Mr. Abasova Marina

Quote:
Benzo to Lad, written in Japanese and translated to English via Google Translate

Marina, Mail, Mail.

Waka is an expert. I am busy with my work as usual. Taurus who went to Malaysia. Because the Chinese line can speak Chinese, it is saved. I do not understand Malay or English.

Rena burned, now he is training at a temple. I do not even use the internet. I devote myself to recurrence of my illness.

I wonder what the weather in Sicily is. If you meet Marina, let me touch Marina's tits.

Benzo

Meaning: Hello, Marina.

I am fine, thank you. I am busy at work as usual. I just went to Malaysia for business. Chinese Malaysian can speak Chinese, so I can do business. I do not know how to speak English or Malay.

Rena is fine, now she is training at temple. She is not allowed to use Internet and devote herself to the training to prevent the recurrence of the sickness.

How is weather there in Sicily? When I meet you, please do me favor to allow me touch your tits.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Benzo is the BEST! I think you've got another sand-timer coming your way!!! clapping

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic