SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Beginning of a Beautiful...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was approached by this he/she/it on a dating site. I know they are a scammer because they are here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=383155&t=76630

We are not starting off too well but my developing persona will be time enough for him.

The Players:
LMW---a feisty widow who is looking for companionship but is not disagreeable to marriage. Her husband (may he rest in peace) has left her financially comfortable. She is stingy. Lending money calls for an attorney and pain.
kgg---not sure of him yet. He seems confused (look at his career) and verbose.
Comments will be in red.

Congrats! You two were matched on 03/30/17. Introduce yourselves!

3/30/2017
kgg:
Hey,Do you believe life is meant for two and that life is too short to be alone ? If so hit me up let's chat and get acquainted, i am sure will get along good.
LMW:
Hello
I agree that life is too short to be alone but you must be comfortable with yourself before you include someone else.
Open to chatting and see if friendship is possible.
LM is my name.

kgg:
I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! A little bit about myself: I enjoy travel, camping by a lake, gardening, home decorating, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, my dog, & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. I desire a woman who ONLY has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends & get to know each other... and see what happens. I am 5'6, distinguished looking, black eyes,Black hair and am a conservative Man that is content, secure, generous, romantic, values honesty, honor, courage. Would love to take time to meet someone special in order to build a lifelong romance..I enjoy golf, gardening, biking, walking/hiking, Exploring "the road less traveled", home improvement projects, games, museums, art galleries, quality plays and concerts..I consider myself Loving,Caring,Honest,Loyal,Intelligent,and Friendly,kind,passionate,open minded ,creative,understanding,affectionate,sincere Man..I'm a Self Employed with a small growing firm here..I'm a Architectural/Electrical Engineer/Welding and Installation ,I'm Widower... just hoping to make my soul mate and dream mate.. I like the simple things like nature, the ocean, rain, and a good sunset.. I participate in Golf, I love to cook, and I love to meet new people.
LMW:
There is more to life than just 2. If I only had eyes for one man I would feel suffocated. There must be others in my life such as friends, families, acquitances, etc.
You seem to be an interesting person but if you want to isolate your SO you are a dangerous person. I value my freedom. Am I misunderstanding your intent?
FYI I am not a nature person. I love comfort lol.

3/31/2017
kgg:
Hello,
How are you this Evening?....Hmmm you have a nice and sincere profile and I would love to get to know you..I have lived in KENTUCKY for 21 years and am formerly from Washington and now live in Maryland but i am originally from Switzerland.I love to Travel. I am a widower, I have two children.Rachael and Sean,They are my life,His name is Sean is 13 and Rachael is 16 years old.I have a kind heart and I have a lot of love in my heart to give it to my beloved woman.I am an optimist and do hope that one day I will see a smile that will fill my life with sunny rays of happy family life.Mornings can be spent like two birds in the same bath splashing about,there is a lot more to my heart..I am intelligent, honest and good heart man,I have great sense of humor, respectfully treating a female in equal rights, love traveling together in different adventurous places.I Love God.I do not smoke neither drink nor take drugs.I own a business which has been my joy and passion for the past 10 years but would love to take time to meet someone special in order to build a lifelong romance..I am a Building Construction/Craft man..I am looking for a woman to love and be loved, to share and share with, in honesty, faithfulness, caring and giving. I realize that may be a lot to ask for.I recite poems and poetry for fun when i am less busy..I have been very fortunate in my journey in life and would like to share interests, moments and experiences with a partner for the future. Everyone has up’s and down’s through their journey in life, but to me it is how you bounce back that’s important..I believe that we were not meant to go through life alone.I am willing to relocate to my perfect match,I guess you never really know where the right person will be.I don't think distance should be an obstacles in a relationship....Cheers,K..
LMW:
What is wrong with you? You did not read my message. No time for gaming. Move on.

kgg:
I read your messages and there is nothing bad about the reply i gave you, i hope to hear from you soon..
LMW:
Did not answer my inquiry so if you think ignoring someone is ok in a relationship, I do not need to hear from you. Move...on

kgg:
i would never ignore my other half in a relationship, that is not good at all. so i want you to know that okay, i am sorry if i might have ignored you. (half hearted apology but I will accept, for now)
LMW:
I see you are a good man (I am such a liar) and does not mean any harm so I am amenable to getting to know you better. You are close by so after some written communications if all goes well we can meet. How should we proceed?
kgg:
Thanks for the swift response and so sorry for getting back to you late.What a wonderful and sincere email you sent..I am so happy to read from you, You sound too good to be true..How are you ?Hope cool..Concerning what I do for living and about myself...I felt is important at this junction to let you know the personality of whom and who you writing to.My favorite shows include Oprah.(Really?)I'm currently living in a house. My ideal dwelling would be a beach house.My housekeeping habits are about average. My place is "clean enough to be healthy." ...I am an Architectural Engineer based on welding and Installation work on a Contract Basis Install gates and Air Conditioner ,Weld gates too. Including estimating, contracts and budgets...The economy is bad here but haven't been affected much with it..lol..I was born in{Switzerland}..I lost both my parent in Switzerland..I lost my Dad when i was young at the age of 17 years old and three years later I lost my mom and it's was very hard for me then..I went to University Of Oxford in Oxford..I came to US when I was 22 years old to Settle down,In the state of Florida I've lived in TX{Houston},WA{Granger} State and CT but now Windsol mill MD{Maryland},I am present working on the African soil to build roads,houses and towers..I like to be treated with respect, and in return I will do the same. I am a romantic individual that will make my partner feel loved, accepted and happy. I am very religious although I do not go to church much.I worship God every day and know that he protect and loves me.My main interests in life include my work,Son,friends,and my faith.I truthfully enjoy jazz and country music as well as reading,cooking,driving with my top down car in the country..Sean is a nice,loving,understanding,sincere,loyal young man and his sister Rachael..He like to play basketball and also do that for his School...He plays Guitar and I am highly committed in helping him out of School.He is a good student..He and Rachael also advise me to look for a woman that will make me happy,he now decided to put me on this Internet Dating Stuff...I love deeply and desire the same in return. I am independent. The person who I choose to continue in my life will become most important to me. Even if there are things that I may not care for, I feel that our understanding would accommodate that...I am a very creative person. Some of those creative skills seep into all areas of my life. It's just part of my personality. I laugh a lot, smile a lot, and cry a little - all when the situation warrants it. I appreciate and want to be with someone who has a sense of humor that is alive and well. It will be a challenge to open up and be personally involved again. Although, it may not be difficult if you are the right person. At this age, if we don't know what we want, then we aren't ready for it.Some of the things I like to do are walking on the beach and collecting shells and driftwood; even though I may not be the best at it, I love photography (that's the creative side peaking out) pets are OK, I mostly love dogs, but have had birds, guinea pigs, and cats in my family...I didn't mention travel. I have done some in my life but would like to see much more of the world. In my job, I traveled all over the states. For myself, I've been to Australia, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Canada, Paris, Rome...and hope to see Greece, New Zealand and South Africa someday. I suppose I could go on and on, but by now, you should have more than a good idea if you might like me or not. That is why I went into such detail in this message I want a woman who is open to new ideas, open to communication, not afraid to tell me is inner fears and feelings as that way I can really know her and how to make a relationship work. We sometimes forget that we all are humans and all have the same fears,feelings and desires. We only need to find that special person who has that magical chemistry that melds into our hearts and minds and not to mention our souls. Babies need love from the beginning and so do us adults. No man is an island although some people think they are and also no woman. I'd like to know everything! Your likes, dislikes,who was the person in your life who most influenced you, what makes you angry, what makes you sad, happy, What do you do work,...etc..I will like to know all about you,You sound interesting and a caring woman..Hope to read from you..T...Once again am sorry for my late response....Kisses and Hugs,Cheers,K
LMW:
Before I consider getting overly involved I have questions before sharing.
How old are the children!
Where are they?
Where in Africa are you?
How long will you be in Africa?
Did you see I am Agnostic?

The age of the children was given in BIO INTRO #2 but I am going to make a point. Let the good times roll.
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the exploration of a new romance can be stimulating. I am experiencing frustration. There is no communication during the weekend because lover boy is probably celebrating with ill gotten gains. I did a little poking to resume.

4/3/2017
LMW:
Where are you??? Hope you were not attacked in Africa.

kgg:
Hello, How are you? I have been longing to hear from you ever since i wrote you last and i thought may be i have offended, you well if you don't mind can we text or chat on viber so as for us to have a steady conversation which would allow us to get to know each other better. here is my number on <removed>, you can text me up or also add me up on viber. hope to hear from you soonest.
LMW:
Once again you ignore my questions. I wrote you three days ago and have waiting to see the answers so I can decide what I should do. Now I am offended and will not be accepting of a half hearted apology.
I use a texting app. The number is <removed>. You may answer my questions there. If not, oh well.

I am using an app that is very useful and separate from my RL. Normally, I have them make the move but I did not want to lose him so...

Texting App
4/3/2017
LMW:
Your disappearing act does not bode well. If you are too busy to answer my questions or communicate, please let me know so I can move on. Thank you

kgg:
Sorry please I didn't know you had text me please
LMW:
My questions are in Mingle2 since 3 days ago. I am now cooking. After I finish eating I would like to see answers so we can have a good discussion. You seem like a good match.

kgg:
Okay, I will do that after I'm done with this meeting
LMW:
Good luck in your meeting. Hope it goes well.

kgg:
Thank you very much
God bless you
LMW:
I am tired so we will probably not chat tonight. I am taking up body building and these old bones are not amused. Hopefully you will answer my questions and we can take it from there.

kgg:
I have answered your question, I think you've not checked your mingle 2
LMW:
Well it seems you should look. I do not like to repeat myself because that is a very bad sign. Where are your children? Where are you in Africa? When will you return from Africa? Do you realize I am agnostic? If the answers are there, please show me because it is invisible to me. Good night here for me.

kgg:
I have sent you an answer over there
My children are in school
I'll return immediately after I'm done with the job

4/4/2017
LMW:
Good morning, here. It is like pulling teeth. There is no answer in Mingle2 so you are talking to so many women you are messing up or you need glasses lol. What part of Africa are you in? When is the work going to be finished? All projects have an estimated completion date or maybe you want a stupid woman? lol I am the oldest of 5 so I am not slow in mind. I look for honesty and straight talk but that does not appear to work with you. Busy day ahead for me and I am sure for you as well. Catch you later. Maybe

kgg:
I'm in Ivory Coast
Nope
I sent you a message on mingle

You will notice he partially or does not answer questions.

LMW:
See no message on Mingle2 but that is cool. I will play for now. Here is some info on me. I have been widowed since 2012. I lost a good man but he left me comfortable. I dislike liars and users. Men using women make me sad. I am happy in the happiest place on earth. Feel free to ask questions.

kgg:
Maybe they didn't let it deliver (sure you did)
But I sent you a message
LMW:
How was the meeting?

kgg:
The meeting was great
Thank you for asking
How was your day
LMW:
Tiring. I had a doctor's apt and then I went to the Maturity Center to sign up for a class in Essential Oils. FYI, I am not interested in a LDR.

kgg:
Essential oils what's that ?
LMW:
a natural oil typically obtained by distillation and having the characteristic fragrance of the plant or other source from which it is extracted.

LMW:
know what LDR means?

kgg:
What is it used for ?
LMW:
<link>

kgg:
Okay
Do you work for them?
LMW:
nope
LDR

kgg:
What's LDR
LMW:
Long Distance Relationship

There was a 5 hour delay
kgg:
Ok
Almost a hour and a half delay
Are you asleep? Don't mind me I am old school, I don't know much about all the short words you're using

More to come

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer

Last edited by Darthama on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait!!

He does not answer to all questions but also not too annoyed by questions too. You should continue asking him lots of questions Smile

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those half answered questions may be fairly typical of a love-lad. I like the way you are being a little stand-offish with him. Let him work hard to impress you.

The reason he's not available at weekends could equally be because he's at home with his family and doesn't work weekends. Very Happy

Nice baiting.
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The shaky courtship continues...

4/5/2017

LMW:
You say you are old school but you are texting after midnight like a t. I am also old school but I can google to figure stuff out.
teen*

kgg:
Lol, how are you ?
LMW:
I am doing fine. Just so busy with appts and what not. Do you have anything to say about LDR?
How are you?

kgg:
I am fine dearie
How's your day going ?
I'm okay with long distance relationship
LMW:
It depends on how long it will be. What is a dearie?

kgg:
It's not going to be long
LMW:
Define please

kgg:
Well how long have you been on the site ?
It's the same thing as dear
LMW:
My mother did not name me dearie or dear. If you are doing a pet name we need to know each other a lot longer. Noted you did not answer question. I have been on the site long enough to be suspicious of some one who does not answer questions.

kgg:
Which question did you ask that I didn't answer
LMW:
Never mind. You are too busy. We can talk later when you can concentrate on our conversation. Later

kgg:
I am not
But you asking me what's the definition of dearie is irrelevant
LMW:
???? Problem with context???? I was asking you to define how long is too long-- how long you will be away. Am I dealing with someone with English as a second language????

kgg:
It won't be more than a month
Or probably 2
LMW:
I think I can hang that long. If the communication this way is productive, we should meet and see if we get long in person. We also should have chemistry.

kgg:
Yes
So what do you do for a living?
LMW:
I am retired.

kgg:
Where did you retire from ?
LMW:
Federal government

kgg:
I guess you had a long time serving in the government, was it interesting and what parastatal I really department
LMW:
Long enough. It was a learning experience. Bureaucracy. What does "parastatal" mean?

kgg:
The ministry you are
Maybe finance, communication etc
I know what he meant but why make it easy?
LMW:
Ministry? I am agnostic

kgg:
So tell me about bureaucracy
LMW:
The governmental way of doing things. Forms, laws, regulations, meetings, etc.

kgg:
Okay
Well I am a ship engineer as well as an architectural engineer
He still is having problems with what he does
LMW:
Interesting. That should be fun not boring.

kgg:
Yes dealing with lots of tools and cracking your brains to make sure problems are solved
LMW:
You couldn't find work in the states?
How are the children

kgg:
I couldn't find good paying ones
Was working at the bureaucracy lucrative
LMW:
Okie Dokie
How are your children? What do they think of on line dating their pop is doing?

kgg:
They are happy about it and they're in boarding school
LMW:
My family is telling me to be careful.

kgg:
Carefull about what ?
LMW:
predators

kgg:
How, be explicit
LMW:
Seriously, you do not know?

kgg:
Yes I don't cos I am new to this (LIAR)
LMW:
google it because I am not worried about it. Before you decided to do on line dating you should had researched. You are an engineer after all.

kgg:
You tell me
As an engineer you think I have time to research on dating site ?
LMW:
You should take the time. It is common sense to research something new to you. We can talk later after you do your diligence

kgg:
Tell me what you know about what is going on there

I decided to leave him hanging. He was a bit bossy and demanding. Unacceptable. I may have to pull him back. Behavioral modification time Laughing

Closed lad accounts (x5)

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well I am a ship engineer as well as an architectural engineer

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

He's such an idiot!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The courtship continues...

4/6/17
LMW:
Good Day to you. Enjoying our chats. Hope your day is sunshiny and good. Rainy here.
Hope all is well with you. I am thinking about buying a new car. Love shopping

kgg:
Hello Leia, how are you today ?
Sorry I have not been able to attend to your message, I've been trying sign up some documents here before the shile sails
(Guessing "shile" = ship)
LMW:
I know you work so I understand. I am doing well. Signing documents so you are committing to something. Hope it is profitable.

kgg:
Yes it is, work you know and also thanks for your understanding, how have you been ?
LMW:
How are you and what is in your future?

kgg:
The future is very bright
And you ?
LMW:
Bright

kgg:
That's positivity
I like your courage as well
LMW:
What courage?

kgg:
The kind of thought you have about the future
LMW:
It was a general statement. Not much in it like your response.

kgg:
Okay
So tell me how is the day going with you?
How many times is he going to ask me how I am doing? Ugh
LMW:
As well as yours I hope.

kgg:
Good
So tell me, are we getting along with each other cos I like your level of interaction
LMW:
You are a man of few words but you are an analyst?

kgg:
You know action speaks louder than voice
LMW:
Left the IPad. What do you mean?

kgg:
I mean it's better to talk less and act more
LMW:
What does that mean? How does that work in this situation?

kgg:
Well do you like the kind of person I am
LMW:
I do not know you because you are not forthcoming so I do not know what kind of person you are. Being honest.

kgg:
How am I no forthcoming
LMW:
When I asked questions to get to know you, you partially or did not answered. I came looking for a soul mate but if I cannot get to know you, oh well. I answered all your questions.

kgg:
Okay
Ask questions
LMW:
Why?
So you don,t answer them?

kgg:
It must have been due to this contract
LMW:
What contract?

kgg:
The one I have at hand
LMW:
What...does...that...have...to...do...with...this? Please cut to the chase.

kgg:
So let's ask questions so we can know each other
LMW:
What does the contract have to do with this??? Why did you mention the contract??? This is what I mean. maddening or playing?

kgg:
I am not playing
Please forget about that
LMW:
Very well. Ask me a question then.

kgg:
So what would you like your man to be ?
LMW:
I would like a man who is loyal, faithful and kind. I will accept him as he is within reason as I expect him to accept me. I am loyal faithful to a fault, loyal to a fault and kind. I am independent and expect the same of him. Meeting and interacting would be a plus.

kgg:
I think we have so many things icome
LMW:
We shall see.
I understand your action comment in this context

Longer than usual period of time
You there or we finished?
During these conversations there is usually a long pause. He tried to call me. This App is not on a telephone so I need to prepare for a call. It connected and through the weak mike I heard someone with an African voice (surprise). I shut down the device and a couple of hours later:
My IPad was acting up when you tried to call me that is why I usually just text. Obviously we were finished

I think he was getting the scam on with the "contract" but I put him off. Goodie, can't wait.

Closed lad accounts (x5)

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure the money request will come shortly, once he has assured himself of your 'commitment'. LOL

Edited to correct
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy should give up while he is ahead. There has been no money request because the obstinate widow woman calls him on confusing statements.

For example, this lad has difficulty with the Agnostic concept.

4/30/2017
kgg:
How are you doing?
LMW:
Chillin and you?

kgg:
Just got done with fellowship
LMW:
Good for you

kgg:
Thank you
Did you get to church today or prayed
LMW:
Remember who you are talking to.

kgg:
Yes I know
Don't you pray M (Who is M?)
LMW:
So you forgot I am agnostic. Again.

kgg:
Don't agnostic pray
LMW:
Discussed this before. How many women are you talking to? Really? lol
kgg:
I'm talking to you alone
I know gnostic
But I don't know much about there belief
They neither belief in existence or God
So what do they do
LMW:
So what do you plan to do today? I have to do State taxes and laundry. (I decided to move on because he gave the answer in his researched cut and paste reply. Also, I do not intend to teach him)

Mr. Lad has insisted he is Swiss. I have told him I wanted to call him so I can hear his Swiss accent. I goggled it so I would recognize the nuances of the accent. He has two telephone numbers, US area codes 415 and 443. It was difficult to connect. When I finally got the voicemail on the 415, the English was hard to understand and it sounded like a different name than the one he gave me. It was definitely a West African accent (duh).

Of course, couldn't let it go:

kgg:
I hope you've been enjoying every bit of me and also getting along with me ?
LMW:
Enjoying? Getting along? Not sure until face to face contact. Some things written is not clear. Language barrier perhaps. May do better seeing body language.

kgg:
I speak English
LMW:
Not your first language. Heard your voicemail on the 415 number and the accent was rough. Barely understood. Did not recognize as Swiss.

kgg:
Don't mind me I didn't mention I mother was from Botswana
LMW:
Oh, how convenient
Odd, didn't you say you were raised Swiss? Why did you not share that when I said I wanted to hear your Swiss accent?
Oh, oh, dead spot/zone.
(Whenever he gets busted, his reply is delayed because the satellite goes down. He is on a ship delivering "stuffs")
kgg:
Yes I was
And I've you forgotten I lived with both parents
Definitely I'll be infku3nce by the both
LMW:
Do not get an attitude with me. If you were raised in Switzerland your schooling and everything would be mostly Swiss. If you want to get along with me DO NOT QUESTION MY INTELLIGENCE! OK?
Now I will do my taxes and some laundry because I cannot deal with you.

kgg:
Common darling
I'm not giving you attitude
I'm just telling you

I will not speak with him for a while. When I do I will attack him for the darling and just telling me statements. Who does he think he is????

Closed lad accounts (x5)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic