SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He approached me on Tagged. We will see if that was a good idea at all. His profile link: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6034061331

Quote:
hello how are you doing ?my dear i must say you look so beautiful to be adore

Quote:
hello how are you doing? I wish I could say the same

Quote:
smile am doing good thanks dear, and is my pleasure to have you here

Quote:
You don't have me there, I am here. What do you mean?

Quote:
i mean to have you here on my profile account

Quote:
I don't know what you mean. I have own profile account here, so I am not on yours

Quote:
i mean is pleasure to have you here on my chart room

Quote:
Oh, now I understand, you mean you are happy that I am in you chart room. Do you want me to take my shoes off? 😄

Quote:
lol yes my dearest

Quote:
So now that I am in you chart room with my high heels off, what do we do now?

Quote:
well let me start by introducing my self,my name is William Brawn am 55 years old once married but currently am a widow with one son
my dear, I must confess that you are beyond human imagination is not the facial beauty, but the expressions on it. you are beautiful and charming,, I stunned your profile here and I am very interested in knowing more about you

Quote:
You are very attractive, too 😄 But you have a son? Hmmmm, that gives me something to think about. I do not really like children

Quote:
okay i understand but maybe with time you gonna like him,cos is a good and a cool kid and he spend most of his time in his school cos is stays in burden school he only come back home on weekends

Quote:
I don't think I want to get involved with a child, not even on weekends. I am sorry. If you are really interested, then you must think about a solution for this problem

Quote:
good morning pretty
am very much interested where you are,i really can't get you off my mind,i think we should think,plan together for a solution

Quote:
Hello, how are you today? It's nice that you can consider to work on a solution. What are you doing in Hamburg, what is your job?

Quote:
hello am doing fine thanks and i hope your good too,well am a Marin engineering,we are busy with oil drilling here in Hamburg offshore hi sea

Quote:
Oh, that sounds interesting! Is that not dangerous? Are there sharks in the offshore hi sea?

Quote:
off course there is shake here and different fishes but it doesn't affect us here at work cos the hip ship is very much big
so tell me where do you work and where is your profession

Quote:
Oh well, that is great to know that the hip is very much big, I have learned in school that shakes can be very dangerous, and I have also seen it on th TV many many times, I never missed a single epsiode of "Flipper". Are you a Flipper fan, too? Flipper was so cool, he even fought with shakes, he was never afraid. I like Daktari, too, I have a DVD collection. I am not a work right now, I am still planning my new company. I am in the process of opening my own company. It will be a catering service, and the name will be LMIF, that stands for Louisa's Mett-Igel Factory

Quote:
okay dear i see you like watching nature and i guess you like pets,off course i know Flipper though i don't watch tv most of the time,is good to have your own company cos am the founder of my crew too,well my dearest Nancy it will be a delightful pleasure for me to have a golden chat with you kindly send me an email to at my email [email protected] so we can chat better in hangout and exchange photos then we can plan for me to visit you because i really love to visit you very soon or you send your e mail address to me cos am not always on this site so we can keep in touch with each other,cos communication is very important in relationship and any relationship that lack that will crumble and fall..

Quote:
Oh wow, you do know Flipper? Do you know what I really love most about this? It is when Porter Ricks talks into his CB and calls out "This is WD 9598". He has such a sexy voice.
Please, what is a golden chat? I am Catholic, now is that something dodgy? Then I would rather not do that kind of thing

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah.....he explains to me what a "golden chat" is.

Quote:
well what i mean by golden chart is for us to have a very good chart,we can discourse deep things about us and also exchange pictures,cos is not everything we have to talk here on this site and we can't even exchange pictures here,as you can see our chart here is a little bit slow cos am not always here on this site,well am also a Catholic member and a God fearing man too,so don't worry we gonna have a very good chart,just email me or you send me your email address so am gonna email you soon okay!...

Quote:
Good morning, how are you today? I understand what you mean, and I think it is a very good idea to exchange emails. Nancy is my profile name here, my real name is Louisa, and my email address is [email protected]

Quote:
okay thanks for dropping your email address my dearest Louisa,i just email you now check it and get make to me

Quote:
I will do so, thank you very much Williams

We're emailing now.

Quote:
Gesendet: Sonntag, 12. MÀrz 2017 um 11:04 Uhr
Von: "james brawn" <[email protected]>
An: louisa

Betreff: hello

I am so sorry for the late response.Thank you for the beautiful message you sent..Hope you are doing good and very well...However, I really do appreciate your time writing these messages on that site and the chance to prove myself Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. Like I always say, when you see something good you can feel it. I mean there should be millions and millions of pictures out here, some finer, some sexier, some not, but there was something about your picture from that site, or should I say aura that made my heart giggle,lol. do you believe in love at first sight? lol.when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. Anyway I intend to find that feeling and define it. I am not looking for one to be just a wife, but also a best friend, since No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.

Quote:
Hello James,

many thanks for your letter and the nice picture. Dearest, I am very stressed today because I had so much work to do! I am presently negotiating with several cattle breeders from Argentina because I will need a reliable supplier of ground beef for my Mett-Igel Factory. The quality must be outstanding and excellent because my targeted customers have high expectations. I am so tired now and my head aches. I will take some Aspirin now and go to bed. I will write you another letter tomorrow. Please take good care of yourself out there on the hi sea. I am a little worried about you because it seems to be dangerous. Do you have a cell phone? Please give me the number so that we can talk!

Yours, Louisa

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Gesendet: Montag, 13. MÀrz 2017 um 01:06 Uhr

Betreff: my Louisa

okay my dear is good thing you do and a good plans you have too for your Mett-Igel Factory,am sorry for your head ache,just go have some rest cos i wanna have some rest too and thanks for your caring word,am gonna be fine no worries and you to take very good car of your self for me and i think you should also remember, a true friend walks in when the whole world walks out. Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness, my happiness is in my dream and my dream is a happy home to be built by my woman and I, where we call paradise. I do know that Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end but I am sure a process and steps has to be taken, a journey of a life time starts with a step and I am so sure this is one of the steps to take to get to know each other.I don't really have friends around me, I will want to know more about you, if you are looking for a serious relationship because at this stage in my life I do not want to play around, I have been so lonely that I need to be in a relationship, I do not have some one I share my thoughts with and get ideas and advice from.

Quote:
Good morning my dearest,

ooooohhhhhh, you have written to me in the middle of the night? You should take care of yourself and get some sleep at night, your job is dangerous with all those greedy shakes around you! What is the name of your ship, and do you have a telephone on board? I would so much like to speak with you! Are you far away from Hamburg? When will you be back in town the next time? Hamburg is not really that far away from where I live, so I could come and meet you at the Fischmarkt, what do you say? I am very excited, you have turned my life into a miracle. I am very happy now, knowing that you are there for me. My James, I am so muchly looking forward to build my paradise with you. Can you cook, have you ever worked in a restaurant or in a kitchen? I was thinking about you and me and my company, maybe you can work for me and get off of that ship for good? Darling, wouldn't that be wonderful? My Mett-Igel Factory will be a success, that is for sure. There is still so much work to do!!
I am thinking of you, take good care of yourself for me!

Yours, Louisa

Jack Boot

Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i mean is pleasure to have you here on my chart room

LOL is he really saying "chart"?
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he was really saying "chart room". Now that he has explained to me what a "golden chat" is, I must learn that only vice calls are allowed abboard his big hip Very Happy There is still a big issue. His kid. Louisa is a kid-hater, and he already knows. This needs to be sorted out instantly.
Other than that, he is of course lying to me. The present location of the ship he claims to be on can be tracked here: http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:415668/mmsi:354982000/imo:9459931/vessel:WEST_GEMINI.
It is cruising around somewhere in the West Africa area.

Quote:
hello my dear how are you doing today and i hope you slept well,sorry i write by that time but i wake up somethings mid night to talk to my son before he go to bed cos of the time different here,the name of the ship i work on here is WEST GEMINI,off course only vice call is allow here but it doesn't go well most times because of am in hi sea and the network is not good most time but is all good give me your number and am phone you soon and you can have my number too,yes off course i can cook very well cos i have been a single father for some few years now,well i will see how working with you will be like when i come to visit you and if it goes well am gonna love it cos am gonna have more time for you and our family and am happy you wanna build a happy home with me where we can call our paradise,am gonna let you know when am gonna come on land so we can meet since you not far from Hamburg ,my dearest Louisa we all want happiness, love , marriage, but only few will get these, because only few knew and acknowledge that Love is not sweet talks and flowers, but love is forgiving and compromising. I know the danger of people pretending to be something they are not when looking for love, but i also know that you attract people by the qualities you display and keep them by the qualities you posses.So i am here only for one purpose because love is not a destination, but a journey for two to walk for life,. So I ask, do you mind to explore this wonderful journey with me?..

Quote:
Good evening James,

awwww, what a wonderful letter you have sent me, thank you so much! My telephone number is 0152/1915****, and what is your number? You said you wouldn't mind giving me you number but you didn't, so can I please have it? What is a vice call? I have never done something like this before, will I need to download special software to be able to do that kind of thing? I don't know much about technical things, but I know a lot about Mett-Igels, that is my field of experience and business. I have reached an agreement with one of the cattle breeders in Argentina. The next hurdle will be my negotiations with these retarded French onion growers in the Camargue. These onions are the best, but the price is literally going through the roof, and that is not acceptable. 
James, you have mentioned your son again. I have been very honest and open with you right from the evry beginning. I don't want any kids around me, they are nothing but an annoying and constantly demanding burden. Could you already think of a solution? How can we get rid of that brat so that we will have all the time in the world for us? I don't want to share you with anyone. The kid must go. What can you do about it?
And yes..... I want to explore that wonderful journey with you!

Kisses
Louisa

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I love it! More fun from child-hating, psycho-bitch Louisa. Whoopee. Twisted Evil Laughing
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has lofty arms and a good sense of humour

Quote:
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. MÀrz 2017 um 08:04 Uhr

Betreff: Good Morning
my darling how are you doing today and how was your night?is good you have your business plan ready,thanks for your number you drop for me,am gonna call you before today ending still busy at work now,am sorry i mention my son but you know is part of me but his not always in the house because his lives there school as a burden student,am glad and very happy that you wanna explore this wonderful journey with me my sweetheart,I am really looking forward to meet you and making this relationship work, with all sense of humor, I have got good personality, not as ugly as to scare horses from the pictures I sent to you , I am equally a man who wants a woman in my warm and lofty arms,I am already exploring this wonderful journey with you and ever ready to make you happier,send me your facebook name so am gonna send you friend request and we chart more there if you don't mind,i wish you the very best of today babe,am sending you my kisses and hug to keep you worm bye for now until later my sweet angel 😘😘😘 xxx..

Quote:
Hello James,

I have been waiting for your call, you have promised to call me, but you have not. Can I call you? Please give me your number, I would so muchly like to hear your voice. I am sorry I didn't find the time to write to you yesterday, but I am really very busy with my business. I will have to go to France tomorrow, there will be a few meetings with Onion dealers. I hope you will understand how important this is for me and for our common future. I am happy to hear that your son lives at the school as a burden student, can we leave it like this? He could spend the holidays with his grand parents, or we just send him to a boot camp or something, I just don't want him anywhere near me. He would only disturb us! Darling, I am not on Facebook, I have no time for being present in every social network, and I don't like Facebook, it is actually very stupid, so I am surprised to learn that you are there. James, I am very happy that we have met, and I can't wait to get this wonderful journey started! You are so romantic! How are things on your ship? When will you be in town next time?

Hugs and kisses
Louisa

Jack Boot

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants to do Golden Chart with you Sad
Be careful of the greedy Sharks Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not Sharks. It's Shakes in his own little universe Cool He called me yesterday and wanted me to open a Facebook account for better golden charting.

Quote:
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. MÀrz 2017 um 09:55 Uhr
Betreff: am so happy today

good morning honey am sorry i couldn't write you yesterday i was busy at work,my darling i do believe trust and honesty goes  a long way in a relationship because a relationship that lacks that will crumble and fail..I will want to get to know you better and I do believe a journey of a life time starts with a step and I feel this is the step we have taken​,honey i have a long contract i have being waiting for over 2 months and they just send me a fax and an email to Resume immeditalty..So i  ought to be traveling tomorrow to Cape Town and I will  be back in 2 weeks time  and am gonna try and send you my number as soon as i arrived there,honey am so happy that i will meet you as soon as possible,well i will keep in touch with you,i will be coming to live,stay and spend the rest of my life with you my sugar angel forever and ever,bye with love  my sweetheart kisses.

Quote:
Hello James, my sweat beloved honeydarlingbabybear,

I was indeed very unhappy when I checked my mailbox yesterday and there was nothing but emptiness. Many thanks for your phone call, that was a lovely surprise indeed. I was on my way to a meeting, and I was using public transportation so I could not say what I really wanted to say because there were too many people around. But Horney, there is one thing that really annoyed me while we were talking. You must understand that I do not chart, and although I have told you at least 3 or 4 times now, you still had the nerve to ask me to open a facebook account for better charting. James, please note that mature people do not chart, charting is what only stupid childish teenagers do. I am highly irritated about your charting addiction and you must promise me that you will stop these sick activities with immediate effect. If you can't do it on your own, then please go see a doctor and seek professional help and advice. I don't want to waste any of my lifetime with a chart junkie!
I do not quite understand what you are telling me about a contract in Cape Town, what are you going to do there? Can you just leave your ship? And will you come to Hamburg before you leave? I was really cunting on you to work for my company! Please send me your phone number as soon as you get there. And please urgently update me on that kid issue. Did you find a way to get rid of him for good?

I love and miss you!!
Kiss Kiss
Louisa

Jack Boot

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"... But Horney, there is one thing that really annoyed me while we were talking. You must understand that I do not chart, and although I have told you at least 3 or 4 times now, you still had the nerve to ask me to open a facebook account for better charting. James, please note that mature people do not chart, charting is what only stupid childish teenagers do..."

Muhahahaha! Very nice! clapping
Charting, you say charting? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
Charting, you say charting? Laughing Laughing Laughing

He introduced that term, but he is not the first lad who "charts". I have heard it before several times.

Jack Boot

Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought that "charting" was de-education by a baiter (Anita/Darla come to mind). Has he been baited before?
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, you are right, I remember now that at least Darla has used the term, too. I am not sure if this lad has been baited before. Not many romance lads take a tour to South Africa. We will see.

Quote:
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. MÀrz 2017 um 19:30 Uhr

Betreff: hello
Honey how are you doing and i hope you had a good day today,well is because i wanna talk to you always and also keep in touch with you that's why i ask you about your fb but is also all good by me since you don't do that cos me am very busy man too,and about my son am still planning on what to do with him maybe am gonna ask him to move in and stay with my friend,well i have an oil drilling contract over there in cape town with i must execute wish will only take 2 weeks and after that am coming straight to be and live with you forever and ever,am now in a hotel room but am gonna purchase my flight ticket tonight and am gonna email you the details tomorrow morning so you gonna know the time am gonna fly and the time am gonna arrive there,am gonna call you as soon as i arrive there,my darling i feel so blessed to have a wonderful and special lady like you.you are one of a kind and I love you so much.just remember that you’re special and loved by me your feature husband James,i kiss and hug you bye for now until later my sweetheart 😘😘 xxx....

Quote:
Hello my little Honeydarlingbabybear,

sorry for my late reply but I was ever so busy yesterday! You just can't imagine how much work it is to launch a business! I have not heard back from you, so is everything all right, have you already arrived in Cape Town? And can you send me your number, please? I can call you then because I miss you and your voice my love. You said you would let me have your flight schedule, but you didnd't send it so now I am little worried. I feel also blessed to have someone like you in my life! Horney, and I need to talk to you about our future business, I really need some help from you if possible and if you could find a little time. Are you creative?

I love and miss you very much!
Your wife Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My darling has called me from +27641352179. It was a very boring conversation. He is very proud of his Shell oil drilling contract. He has also sent another picture.

Quote:
hello this is the pic i snap some few hours ago here in this Hotel,my sweetheart is always good to read from you,i could have sent you my flight details but you didn't replay the last mail i sent to you,so i decided not to disturb you maybe your busy with your things and your business,well i arrive here 10;15 AM and your thought was the only thing that occupied my mind,but i was very triad after a long trip so i decided to have a nap rest before i give you a call and i must say i feel much better and happy hearing your voice sweetie,it really melt my heart.Babe my heart for you will never break. my smile for you will never fade. my love for you will never end. I love you! now and always my darling,i wait for this people for the board meeting,when we finish and they give me the contract details am gonna forward it to your mail so you gonna also see and have the copy of it,my love i wish you the very best of today,my kisses and hug goes to you bye for now until later honey 😘😘😘😘 xx..

Quote:
Hey my one and only Honeydarlingbabybear,
thanks for your call and your email, and again, I am so sorry I couldn't answer you letter right away, but my business keeps me ever so busy! Thanks for your phone number, I will try and call you
Louisa

Quote:
Happy Sunday my lady,okay is fine i was you a meeting we just finished now,am gonna wait for your call as you said,i hug and kiss you bye for now until later sweetie xxx...

Quote:
Good evening my one and only Honeydarlingbabybear!
Oh, I am so sorry I couldn't call you, there was so much to do and I had people here with me, you do remember that I am in France now? I have received your contract certificate, and I am really very proud of you!
I will write you a longer letter tomorrow because I am very tired!
Love and kisses
Louisa

Quote:
how are you doing my love?is all good apology accepted,well i don't know that your in France now,but is cool i hope all is going well there,my babe i have started working on my contract this past Monday and i thank God that all is going well and fine so long,sweetie it feels like I'm incomplete without you by my side your absence makes me feel left aside cant help but want to be by your side thank you for standing by my side and i must confess to you that am lying here missing you here knowing you are there without me near in my heart i hold you dear forever i'll keep you there,i miss and love you my darling,am gonna wait for you email tomorrow as you said,i hug and kiss you babe,bye for now until when your free 😘😘xx..

Quote:
Hello my beloved Honeydarlingbabybear,

oh, I am so proud of you, and I feel so incomplete without you, too! How long will you have to stay there on that contract? You said it would be two weeks, correct? Have you already booked your flight back to Hamburg? Where exactly are you staying, are you in a hotel, and is it nice? Darling, please make sure you always put enough sun blocker on, I don't want you get sunburned, that is very dangerous! Oh Darling, I have so much stress here, there are so many things I still have not finished, and I desperately need some new designs! I will be so happy when you will hopping on my payrole! I have told my tax consultant to prepare your labour contract and he has promised me to sent it to your email. I suggest you will start as a sous-chef, and then we go from there, ok? Darling, are you a creative cook? You could help me with my design problem, I am planning to widen my menue and I want to take on more Mett animals, but I just don't seem to be able to manage the Mett Cat, it always falls apart. I have tried with pure Black Angus fillet ground beef because that is the best one can get. You can find some samples of what can be done with ground beef (we Germans call it Mett) here: https://www.google.de/search?q=mettigel&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjZs_KJrejSAhVBshQKHV3MAfEQ_AUIBigB&biw=1920&bih=916
Now what I have on my mind is a cat like from Disney's Aristocats. Do you think you will be able to manufacture such a cat? It should sit on a bed of lettuce, and you can use black olives or cherries or berries for the eyes, and a little moustache would be nice. It doesn't really matter what kind of meat you use, I just need to see if you have enought talent for the job! Please Baby, don't let me down, I need your help as my sous-chef, and I need you by my side as soon as possible! So please try and make one and send me a picture, you can take it with your cell phone. If it turns out good, I will offer you the position of a chef immediately.
Honey, I love and miss you so much! If my time allows it, I will give you a call tomorrow, ok?
Take good care of yourself, and always think of me the way I think of you!
Hugs and kisses
Your Louisa

Jack Boot

Dina
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear....you are fixin' to complicate the plans of poor engineer James. He is gonna need you to help him pay for all those certificates and affidavits required for the contract...and here you are just blithering on about making cats out of ground meat. You may cause him so much stress and confusion that he ends up in the hospital.

Louisa sure is good at frustrating the lads. I can already sense his rising fraudstration all the way from here....lol.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHAT? No RSOT?? Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Dina
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This may be a silly question....but in the real world of big business...do real multimillion dollar contracts look anything like this?
Like some sort of diploma one would frame and hang on the wall in an office?

Or would it look more like a business letter sort of thing? And not something one would frame and hang on a wall?

I've seen lots of diplomas framed and on walls...but don't think I've ever seen a contract like this. Are these fancy contracts strictly from the imaginations of lads?
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It says his request is only being "considered", also a contract usually names the members of said committee and gives a contact number. But, lets not instruct him in the art of contract drafting. It's good to know that any court in C.T. will sell him his certificate. Can't wait to hear the excuses he is going to give and how he is going to design the Meat Cat. Get him to send plenty of pics.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic