SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An "ethical" lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to go in a different direction....if I lose him....it was a good run....

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind....

These are all different things, you need to back up and get your shit together. I can absolutely contact the Treasury department, but the consignment would need to be returned to them so that they know what I am talking about right? But if we do that then you are out the 3700 dollars for the non inspection fee. That does not bode well for you does it?

So right now YOU need to decide what YOU are going to do. YOU were supposed to send me copies of where our conversations have been posted on line. Why have you not done that? Are you not a man of your word? Or are you lying and trying to steal my consignment? You should not lie Mr Goldfeind...not good for the soul.

So here is what is going to happen, you may consider this an admonishment....

1) you need to decide if you are going to turn my consignment back in to the treasury department and lose your 3700.00 OR if you are ready to move forward with our transaction now that I am out of the hospital. That decision is yours and yours alone to make. You can either turn it back in, forfeit your 3700 dollars, and your percentage...or we can move forward.

2) Should you decide to move forward, before I go back to Bank of America YOU are going to verify the account details you gave me. Had you not given me two bogus accounts previous this would have been handled already. I am not going to waste my time going back to the bank only to find out you have given me another shit account.

Because of your recent lies and false accusations I am beginning to think that maybe I can not trust you? You need to get your shit together and decide how we are going to proceed here. Either way I will get my consignment. I have official documentation from US Customs certifying I am the rightful owner remember? I might be open to giving you a larger percentage of the consignment because of the unfortunate nature of the delay due to my illness.....but you need to come clean, quit lying about our conversations being posted on the internet, quit trying to steal my consignment, and get back to acting right.

So which is it going to be? Are you going to return my consignment to the treasury department and forfeit the non inspection fee and your share, or are you going to get your shit together and see this through? At this point the only one who has anything to lose here is you.

Your call!
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he is still hooked but it may be short lived. He simply can't forfeit the non inspection fee and his share....or one wouldn't think....

that is of course unless he is lying about paying the non inspection fee on my behalf Smile

Quote:
Before I will continue any transaction with you. You have to provide me your identification card and your telephone number.

Quote:
I admonish you to decide how you want to proceed first. I don't like your lies. I have explained to you I do not have a phone, and my ID card has been given to you several times now.

You have already given me the customs documentation certifying me as the rightful owner of the consignment. I will show you my ID when you deliver the consignment. OR I will show the Treasury Department my ID along with the customs certificates when I claim my consignment after it is returned.

So which is it going to be Mr Goldfeind? Are you going to continue this transaction, or are you going to turn it back in to the Treasury Department, forfeit your non inspection fee, and your share?

Right now that is the decision YOU need to make before I am going to do anything else.

I am beginning to wonder if you can be trusted
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I still have him after all

Quote:
Go ahead and pay fir the demurrage charge. Then we proceed from there.

David

Of course he has a little bit of work to do before I head down to the bank tomorrow Smile

Quote:
Very well,

Then you need to comply with #2 of my previous email.

I will gladly pay the demurrage charge as soon as you ...

2) Should you decide to move forward, before I go back to Bank of America YOU are going to verify the account details you gave me. Had you not given me two bogus accounts previous this would have been handled already. I am not going to waste my time going back to the bank only to find out you have given me another shit account.

Once YOU verify that this is not another bullshit account---let me know soonest tomorrow morning and I will proceed to make the payment.

I am glad you decided to do the right thing here.

It was reported over a week ago...hopefully it is a dead account....oops Smile
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it may have come to an end Sad

Quote:
Don't be rude Mr. Joss, all the account I gave you is okay. There's nothing like bulshit account. I will know if you are really who you are if you make payment for the demurrage charge as you said tomorrow.

Well that is not exactly true is it lad? I mean the first account there was a problem with, the second you said is good but my bank said was bad Smile and it has been over a week since you gave me the third...just want you to verify same...

Quote:
Once again David...you are lying. The first account you gave me was "flagged" you confirmed that. The 2nd one rejected the wire transfer....so it too had a problem.

You have given me another for a "direct deposit". Mr Goldfeind you would not have given me different bank accounts if the ones you gave me before were OK. The first two you gave me had problems. I am not walking back into Bank of America until i know it is a legitimate, active account. You can not confirm this until 9am tomorrow morning USA time.....so take a deep breath...quit making excuses and verify the account before I waste my time doing down to B of A and trying to make a deposit into a bad account.

So you can understand why I can't take you at your word...so far your word hasn't been worth shit......
not hard to understand.

I gave you two choices....return the consignment to the teasury department....and I will use the legal documents you gave me certifying me as the owner to prove it is mine and will walk away with it....

or

you can stay in the loop and hold onto my consignment.....and work the transaction.

you chose to stay in the loop...so you need to confirm that bank account before I will attempt to deposit the demurrage fee

I do not want to waste my time walking in and having issues because the account is no good.....

Your next reply should not be anything more than yes the account is still good....or no the account is not good and provide me a good account to deposit the demurrge fee into.
At this point...given the challenges I have had with previous accounts you have provided....So this is simple...I need confirmation from you tomorrow that the account is good. Seems like a reasonable request under these circumstances.....

well my character woke up this morning and wanted to check in to see....and he woke up to this...

Quote:
Go fuck yourself and stop contacting me anymore.

and of course my character had to take a parting shot Smile

Quote:
David,

Does that mean I SHOULD NOT worry about the demurrage?

Does that mean you are going to forefit your 3700 dollars non inspection fee you paid on my behalf?

Does that mean you will be returning my consignment to the treasury department and forfeiting your share?

Please explain? I need a little more clarity than "go fuck yourself"....thank you

poor little fella...
I feel pretty good about this bait despite the rookie mistake of getting it found on google Sad
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwhahahaha - funny. Really liked this bait. Laughing
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done u !

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he is still on the hook...maybe I will get one more piggy Smile

Quote:
David,

I strenuously admonish you to clarify your comments...

Please advise ASAP so that I know how to proceed...

Are you returning my consignment to the treasury department?

Are you forfeiting the 3700 non inspection fee you paid on my behalf?

Are you really going to lose 30% of this fund because you refuse to verify a bank account after giving me 2 bogus accounts?

Please advise ASAP with clarification.

Thank You

His oh so eloquent reply...

Quote:
Go ahead and remit the demurrage fee. Then I will proceed from there. Without that you will receive no message from me.

Of course now I am getting pissed....

Quote:
So you are NOT returning the consignment to the treasury department? Get your shit together.....its time to put your big boy underpants on and make a goddamned decision and stick with it.

So you will be verifying the banking information you gave me? Two bogus accounts you have given me already...I need you to verify the latest one is not bullshit before I am going to waste my time going to the bank. Get your shit together....confirm the banking information you have given me so I can make the deposit in the morning....or return the goddamned consignment to the treasury department, forfeit the non inspection fee you paid and lose out on your share per our agreement.

Get your shit together.....

I am not going to any bank until you verify the bank account you gave me. If it is fucked up...get me one that works. This is bullshit.

and once again the lad lies...and responds
Quote:
You are just a big fool

Quote:
so you are NOT going to verify the bank account for me to pay the demurrage?
Is the consignment going back to the treasury department now?
Will you make up your fucking mind?
You are really beginning to gnaw at me

I want my consignment...get your shit together..
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW...this one lasted almost a month
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this one has been fun. We are at the end and I think I broke my lad...LOL.....

Quote:
David,

Let's try this again. I CAN go anywhere I want. I was in the hospital. I have health issues. You have given me two bad bank accounts to make this work. I am concerned about this third one. The only one lying here is YOU David. YOU are the liar. YOU don't seem to understand what is going on here.

I CAN and WILL go to make the deposit. My CONCERN is YOU wasting more of MY time.

So once again...YOU have two options....

Option 1...YOU can confirm with your agent the bank account validity and ensure there are no problems with THIS account.

Option 2... YOU can return my consignment to the treasury department, lose 3700 dollars, and forfeit your share of the fund.

All I want to hear back from you right now is OPTION 1 or OPTION 2 so I know how to proceed. I don't want more commentary or more bullshit from you.
YOU have two options....

Simply state OPTION 1 or OPTION 2

I don't care which. I just need to know how to proceed.

Quit lying...quit fucking around....make a fucking decision and stick to it.

Now what is it going to be

OPTION 1

or

OPTION 2

those are your ONLY two options at this point.

the lad replies (the fact that he is still replying to me is entertaining)

Quote:
You are the one wasting your time not me. The same agent receives money from the account same yesterday. what verification will a learned man need to know about an account that does transaction everyday with. Its only someone that's dump will keep asking such foolish question about verifying an account which is active.

The choice is yours to me not me. You are the big liar here. Story teller.

This lad is a special little guy

And so he must be belittled a bit

Quote:
Hey Numbnut......so does that mean the account was verified as good? Why did your stupid ass not just say that to begin with.......

IF the agent received money yesterday, if the account is active...and you know this....then you verified it is good right?

SO why in the actual fuck are you playing games?

Ok so you are choosing Option 1? Why the fuck did you not just say that to begin with?

Are you stupid? Or just a dumbass?

And here is where I might have broken him...
Quote:
You are a bullshit punk ass. The choice is your mugu.

That cute little gem came in as I was typing this response

Quote:
of course that could be a lie too....the Chase account you gave me turned out to be bogus but you made the claim that agent was receiving money there....

I am not sure you can be trusted....

Maybe I will insist on option 2....tell you to return my consignment to the treasury department, you will lose your 3700 dollars and your share of my fund....
Why don't we just do that....because I am not so sure you can be trusted.......I don't like liars Mr Goldfeind. I admonish you to make arrangements for the consignment to be returned to the treasury department today! Since you want to fuck around....and lie, I am no longer wanting to you to handle this transaction.

All of a sudden he is a man of few words...
Quote:
MUGU

Of course my character .... well

Quote:
I don't even know what that is. Did you have a stroke?

I am trying to determine if it is worth playing with him anymore...solely as a time waster for him. The treasury department of course informs me there is no such consignment....have indicated the documents he has provided is a forgery.....etc....

Or maybe I go back down to MY bank because I am not comfortable doing a direct deposit, I come clean to my banker show him the documents....he tells me he will handle it and reaches out to David wanting to work with him (inspiration Hilts/Roger Smile

I think there is a lot of fun that can still be had with this lad.....

OK I am going to buy a little more time to decide how to proceed.

Quote:
OK David,

Last chance to make this right. I will go down to the bank today and pay the demurrage. The account had better be proper. If this account is fucked up like the first two...you can fuck off...return the consignment, lose your 3700 dollars, and fuck you on your share.

So you need to do whatever you need to do on your end to ENSURE things are in order. I will go to the bank this afternoon. I will give you to 3 pm Chicago time. IF the shit is not right on your end, you have until then to get it right...

This is YOUR LAST CHANCE not to lose 3700 dollars and see this thing through...don't fuck it up

thats that.....
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are a bullshit punk ass. The choice is your mugu.

I see siggy material here. Razz
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a high roller lad...
Or he really did not pay the 3700 non inspection fee...LOL

Quote:
I don't care if I loose 3700. Only a gambler like you always do one last shot.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have been poking him for the past week with no reply....

Finally had enough of his games and told him to return my consignment to the treasury department and I will claim it there. I mean after all I do have all the certified custom forms he was kind enough to provide me...so what do I need him for right?

So I figured since he called me a MUGU I should play a big fool and make him think I think there is really a consignment, and that he really paid 3700 dollars non inspection fee. Make him think I think I have the upper hand here.

After a week of silence my character has awoken to this little gem.....

Quote:
Interim Head of Inspection Luggage/Baggage

San Diego International Airport

3225 N Harbor Dr

San Diego, CA 92101, USA.

Dear Mr. Josson ,

The consignment has been returned back to the San Diego storage vault. Do not contact me anymore because life itself is a risk. I have done my part. you win some, loose some.

David.

So why not shoot a response over....

Quote:
MR Goldfeind,

What is this San Diego Storage Vault you speak of? It was supposed to be returned to the Treasury Department. This is unacceptable.
I am sorry you opted to lose the 3700 dollar non inspection fee...that is not my fault...but you can not hold hostage what is rightfully mine.
I strenuously admonish you to follow proper procedures and return my consignment to the treasury department ASAP.

You made it a point to state that loose lips sink ships....I have yet to mention this little transaction to anyone, and if you simply return my consignment to the treasury department I will claim it there and not mention you at all....

Otherwise I will begin to make some phone calls up your chain of command and your job may be in jeopardy.

I suggest you lick your wounds, follow proper procedure here, accept that you will lose 3700 dollars....and return what is rightfully mine to the treasury department so that I may make arrangements to pick it up from them.

If you are nice and do this without delay maybe I will reimburse you for your non inspection fee.

If you choose to be difficult and not follow proper procedures here....you will not only lose your 3700 dollars...you may lose your job.

You are correct Sir, life is a risk. you win some, you lose some. You are gambling right now...you can "win" 3700 dollars....or you can "lose" 3700 dollars, probably your job, and possibly your freedom. Trying to misappropriate a fund like this is a federal crime Mr Goldfield. So are you going to roll the dice...or do what is right?

What's it going to be?
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did not expect this quick of a response...this is going to be fun...

Quote:
You are a stupid clown. Go call any one FBI, you should be on the run because they are coming after you. You old fool, you want to try to claim someone else fund. You are a great criminal.

So if he is still wasting SOME time with me that means he has less for victims right?

Quote:
Someone elses fund?

I have the identification, receipt and invoice in my name, verified by YOU. So how am I trying to steal someone else's fund?

MY fund was supposed to be returned to the treasury department. YOU are unlawfully holding MY fund hostage in some "vault"

YOU gave me two bogus bank accounts to pay the demurrage fee into.

Mr Goldfeind it is YOU that is obviously trying to steal MY fund.

YOU are not following proper procedure here. MY fund should have already been returned to the treasury department.

Make that happen....

I welcome a visit from the FBI MR Goldfeind, because thanks to you I have all the documents certifying me as the rightful owner of the fund.

YOU are going to look pretty stupid calling the FBI saying I am trying to steal a fund that YOU certified as mine. YOU are the FOOL Mr Goldfeind.

I admonish you to rethink your course of actions.
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that he is still replying. You should tell him that you did indeed talk to the FBI and have the correspondence to prove it... That FBI will be another lad, played by you or another baiter who is after this lads quarry.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I think it is time to bring in an FBI agent Smile

This was his reply Laughing

Quote:
Go kill your self you clown. You are nothing but a dead man walking.

I think I know just the baiter to play the role...

This was my character's reply

Quote:
Well

I am elderly and do have some health problems. As you are aware I was in the hospital, having some issues and I am not long for this world. I am not sure why that matters. In fact that does not matter here.....
the problem we have here is you have a consignment that is rightfully mine that needs to be returned to the treasury department.

I admonish you to make that happen ASAP if not sooner. I want to get on with claiming my fund .

Thank You

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yuo could always bring in James Comey, who has recently offered to help you reclaim your consignment box fund, too. I've got just such an email in my catcher account right now. It would work very well with a couple of minor edits.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just reaching out to you Thurston to see if you might be interested Smile

Let's have some fun
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sportbluecanyon: You have PM.

Shortly:

- You can tell to David that you already have claimed "the case" to FBI local agency?
- And, "Special Agent Invastigator" Georgian Minathurian is the officer who will conduct all the investigation?

Special Agent will quickly realize that "yes, all of there it's just a scam". But, he will propose a "deal" to Mr. Goldfein. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please be advise that I have been in contact with the F.B.I regarding this matter. The fact that you have not returned my consignment fund back to the treasury is of concern.

Special Agent Invastigator Georgian Minathurian is the officer who will conduct all the investigation

The fact that you have not returned my consignment fund to the treasury as you were required to do is troubling to me. I am concerned you are trying to steal my fund.

I am sorry this has become necessary......but your job and likely your freedom is now on the line.

Sucks to be you.

Game on
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, let start the game.

You must pretend that you have received this "official" response from the Special Agent - Invastigator Minathurian.
Possibly hitting "forward" this message directly to David Goldfein? Please, do it now.
Quote:
Federal Bureau of Investigation,
935 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20535, USA,

From Desk of Special Agent - Invastigator Georgian Minthurian
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division

Dear Mr. Josefus Wilkerson,

We hope this notification arrives meeting your good health and mind. It is obvious that you have not received your fund due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.
We already study the case and I can inform you that Mr. David Goldfein is under our attention.
For more information do get back to us.

And should in case you are already dealing with Mr. David Goldfein (with him, or with anybody from his office claiming that you have a payment with them), you are advised to STOP further contact with them immediately in your best interest.

All modalities has already been worked out before you were contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an update so as to enable us be on track with you.

Should in case you need any more information in regards to this notification, feel free to get back to us via email so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this project has been completely perfected and you have received your payment/fund as stated.
Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,

Georgian Minathurian,
FBI Special Agent - Invastigator

On the other hand, tommorow, the Special Agent Minathurian it will address to David Goldfein in particular. For some "dirty arrangements". Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
David

Here is the answer to my complaint. Apparently the FBI is aware of you.
Looks like that retirement you were counting on may not be what you had planned after all.
Should have just turned my fund back into the treasury department.

Jous

Received: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 10:34 am
Subject: Re: Official note to Mr. Wilkerson

Federal Bureau of Investigation,
935 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20535, USA,

From Desk of Special Agent - Invastigator Georgian Minthurian
drkangel804
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how he called you a mugu which is a Nigerian term yet he is trying to play himself off as some white Jewish guy(this is what I figure by the name he decided on using) that is supposedly here in the U.S. but sucks at writing out correct English. Seriously it is embarrassing! Where do these people get off thinking they can seriously get away with pretending and try to con so horribly is there any shame? Seriously if your trying to scam someone at least f***ing try to make it more believable holy sh*t! Are you kidding me?? How the hell do they still speak crappy English and not learn to write better after all these years of scamming and scamming? It's totally weird it's as if they still try to do whatever they can to con people but never try to go forward and strengthen their sneaky tactic skills of lying they just keep sending unrealistic broken emails still expecting to always take advantage of someone without upping their game at all.
Also I always wonder if these people are easily replaced and probably assassinated along with their whole family if they don't succeed in scamming like they are given a timeframe to try and scam and​ if they can't or are exposed they instantly get pulled away, shot in the head, and then throw some other guy in to take over. I seriously think this is what happens.
drkangel804
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also it's totally funny how he gets pissed off at you I mean seriously like wow he is so pissed he's not getting away with it some nerve right?! All he's trying to do is just innocently scam and is getting dicked around how unfair boohoo!
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been a good one. It was a lot of fun and kind of rewarding to see him blow a gasket.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Special invastigator agent, Mr. Minathurian, wrote (from his "private email") to the lad (David Goldfein):
Subject line: "Wilkerson Josefus" fraud invastigation file Laughing
Quote:
OK, shit pack, let's talk seriously.
You want to be hard or easy?

We know all about you and about the transaction with Mr. Wilkerson Josefus.
Airport, consignment, trunk box, money... everything is a big bullshit and you know it.
Well, NOW I know that!

Old Wilkerson is in hospital after he did a mild heart attack because of trouble with "your imaginary" money.
If he dies, you will be prosecuted including of homicide, not only of wire fraud and scammfraud.

From my research, it appears that Mr. Wilkerson has some serious money set aside. He is alone in the world and has no legal heirs.
I want you to work with me for to drain all accounts of this fool old man. I will make a "favorable report" about this operation, BUT you MUST will follow EXACTLY mine instructions .
If NOT, then I will begin "official investigation"!
You have EXACTLY 24 hours to decide if you want to be a rich man, or a con!

Time began to flow. I'm waiting.
GeMina - special invastigation agent

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic