SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie Fails to Join the Church of the Old Gods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that's right, Roger and Mr Hilts have succeeded in recruiting another lad to the Church of the Old Gods!

This lad is well known around these parts, having been mass baited a couple times before: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=228182 is one example. He contacted me again out of the blue in August, and I've been baiting him since.

He has gone by various names, including and now Paul Gold. Roger, being an idiot, calls him "Archie", and the lad just goes with it. He is using the same email address as ever, but I wonder if it is actually a different lad running the character now, because his English skills have gotten a lot better since I last baited him.

No matter. In this iteration of the bait, I have wasted a bunch of this lad's time by having Roger's money get stolen by an unscrupulous MG clerk, then wasted a bunch of his phone credit by asking him to call for the reference number using Frost's excellent modality: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=278527

He has now been introduced to Hilts, and is interested in working together. His scam format is that he has a fake gold mine, and Roger is being asked to "invest" $300,000 in it. Hilts suggested that the lad should join Roger's Church to get closer to him and also possibly scam the Church, and the lad seems eager to do it.

Accordingly, Roger tells Archie he will introduce him to Pastor Moses:

Quote:
I think your rite that it will fester our business relationship if you cavort to my Church. I still haven't gone to see my Pastor yet, but I am sure he will be very pleased to hear that you want to join. What country are you located in? I think he will want to know that, because their are certain countries where we are actively trying to spread the Faith.

Archie explains:

Quote:
the gold that you are paying for is a raw gold. It will be in bars.
You need companies that will buy them from you in good prices. The company will then used the gold to make wristwatch, necklace, rings etc.

I will advise that you go and see Mr Hilts for clearer explanation.

I am in. Cape Town in South Africa currently, I will be glad if your Pastor will accept me into your religion.

Roger was confused about the nature of the business for a while, but he suddenly understands after speaking to Hilts:

Quote:
I went to go speak to Mr Hilts, and he explicated everything to me. He is so good about telling me things in a way I can understand. I don't know how he keeps all that fancy banking knowledge strait in his head, but I sure am glad he's working for me. (he is not, and I want the lad to feel superior for knowing this when Roger supposedly does not)

Anyway, he explicated that the $2000.00 dollars I payed before was for registering the company with the government over their, and that the next step is investing in the mining operation. I want to make sure I fully understand what is going on before I invest the full amount though.

I spoke to my Pastor about you cavorting to our Church, and he is also very exited! I gave him your email address, I hope that's ok. Also, here is his email address, so you can get in torch with him too: <snip> His name is Moses Malone and he is an amazing leader. He's defiantly going places in the Church. We're very lucky to have him as the Pastor in our Parish. I am sure you'll like him, everyone does.

Roger paid nothing before, of course. The lad asked for $2000 initially, and Hilts convinced him to let it slide and pretend he received it in order to go for bigger money. Naturally, Roger's due diligence before investing will involve praying and talking to his Pastor.

Meanwhile, Roger didn't realize it, but Archie had been introduced to Hilts before. Hilts recognized him, and greeted the lad with some contempt:

Quote:
So, your back trying to scam Roger again, huh? The old fool came in to my bank saying that he's trying to invest in some gold mining operation or some shit. I wanted to see what bullshit scam he got himself into this time, so I asked for your email address. I didn't realize it would be someone who has already scammed him.

So, what's your angle this time? Roger said your asking for just $2,000.00 USD. You do know Roger is much richer then that, rite? You should be asking for way more. Work with me and we can make big money off Roger. What do you say?

The lad halfheartedly tried to deny that it's a scam:

Quote:
With due respect Mr Hilts, I will not tolerate this insult from you. Our organization is not a fraudulent organization. We have reputation in what we do and we are known for outstanding performance.

Please I will appreciate if you take your time and ask Mr Roger to explain to you nature of business that was discussed with him. We are aware that he is an old man, that is the reason he has been finding it difficult to further this business transaction.

I will appreciate if you will kindly send us your phone contact so we can call you and explain that terms on the business to you.

Hilts was unimpressed with his denials:

Quote:
Don't try to bullshit me, dude. I remember you from a couple years ago when you were scamming the old fool. You may think your all so clever because you changed your name from Kingsley or whatever the fuck it was, but your still using the same fucking email address as you were before, dumbass.

So don't try to fool me, dipshit. It's not gonna work, because I'm not a goddam moron like Roger. I know who you are, I know your a scammer, and I'm telling you I wanna work with you. So cut the bullshit and let's talk about how we're gonna fleece the old fool for some serious money, instead of the piddly ass small money your asking him for now.

Eventually, the lad dropped the act, and agreed to work with Hilts. Here's his latest email to Hilts:

Quote:
Mr Roger said he came to see you today, and that you explained to him about the Gold mine. He said you are so perfect in your explanation.
But he said he need to understand the whole process before investing such money.

This is where you will need to play your game professionally, If you had sent the $2000 to me when he told you, I would have produced documents and sent to him for signing. He wouldn't been having doubt such as this.

Anyway, we are positive and progressive. I will send him a message again telling him to come back to you that he has nothing to be afraid of. You can makeup a story telling him that you know who has invested in Gold business and how wealthy the person has become.

The ball is now in your court, play it well for our benefits. I think all that you need to tell him is that the business will bring huge profit.

If you still want to send the $2000 to me so that I can produce the documents and send it to him to signing in other to look it formal. What to you think?

Hilts is not interested in sending the $2000:

Quote:
I told you, I'm not sending any money to you directly, and my buddy's not gonna be interested in doing the full money laundry for a piddly ass $2000.00 USD. That's too small to be worth his time. And cause he's doing us a favor by agreeing to do the money laundry when we start moving large amounts of cash, I'm not gonna ask him to waist his time like that.

If you really wanna show some bogus documents to that idiot Roger to make the scam easier, what's stopping you from borrowing the money from someone around you their?

And don't worry about me being professional. I told you, the stupid fucker trusts me completely. If I told him grass is blue and the sky is green, the dumb bastard would believe me over his own eyes. Send him back to me and I'll tell him whatever he needs to hear in order to invest the money.

Hilts will steer the lad toward joining the Church, and stall sending any money for as long as possible.

Mr L has kindly agreed to play Pastor Moses, and we plan to put him through a bunch of important rituals before he joins the Church. This should be fun. Twisted Evil

ETA: As this bait has been added to our Greatest Hits Forum, here's an index of major milestones by Archie.

Visual Interpretation Drawings, pg 3
"Marry" Trophy Picture, pg 4
Handwritten Exodus Scans, pg 6
Filled Charity Forms, pg 10
Monument of Faith, pg 11
Niamey Safari, pg 19
Rumbled with Hilarious Lad Rants ("Circuit of Psychological Derail Bastards", "Retarded Individuals", etc), pg 22
Rumbled Again, Accused of Being Baiters, pg 30

Enjoy the read (and the ride).
-bware419ers

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2

Last edited by Big X on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:02 am; edited 17 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hihi, a very nice plan! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He reached out to Pastor Moses:

Quote:
Good day Sir, I am Edwards from south Africa, I was given your email by Mr Roger. He says I should mail you. He must have told you about my interest in your religion. I really want to be member of a new church different from what my parents made me know.

I believe if you give me the opportunity to be a member of your church, I promise to increase the attendance and also build large auditorium in Africa.

In your free time research about church growth in Africa. It's greatest in the world.

Have a nice day.

Pastor Moses is always excited to hear from potential convorts:

Quote:
Ah yes, hello my son!

Brother Roger did indeed tell me that he was speaking with a potential new convort to our glorious church. Yes we are very interested in spreading the word of the Old Gods to the people of Africa. There are so many that have not yet heard the power and glory of the Old Gods.

Tell me my son, which country in Africa do you live? When did you first hear about the Old Gods? How did you meet Brother Roger? I would love to know more about you.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
mugu1963
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good to see that lengthy and bizarre baits are still possible.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hooked !!

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pyramids, tattoos, safaris, oh my!
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only we had Eric and Franklin's address in Ghana...we could christen this guy as Minister Uzumb0 and send him there. That would be epic.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mugu1963 wrote:
It's good to see that lengthy and bizarre baits are still possible.

Virtually all of my baits that go beyond a few replies are lengthy, because my baiting style is ponderously slow. I send one email a day, and ask unending questions. Roger requires clarification about everything, and then still gets things wrong.

As for bizarre, well, we'll have to see what the lad is willing to believe before we start introducing the really weird stuff. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heisenberg222 wrote:
If only we had Eric and Franklin's address in Ghana...

Eric is presently involved in another bait right now, it might be possible to get his address:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=282257
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always great to see Roger, Hilts and the redoubtable Pastor Moses in action. Twisted Evil

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too love the church of the old gods baits...

good stuff
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MFW I see another Roger/Hilts bait...
Can't wait to see where this one goes. Smile
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie complained that Moses had not contacted him yet, so Roger offered to go prod him, saying he wanted to seek the Pastor's advice before investing:

Quote:
Oh, I am not sure why Pastor Moses has not gotten in torch with you yet. I will go speak with him, and ask him to make sure he contacts you soon. I also want to talk about him and get his advise about investing in the gold mine business. I know Mr Hilts explicated it to me and said it was a grate opportunity, but I just want to get my Pastors advise before I invest this much money. I am going to prey on this too. I am sure the Old Gods will give me strength and lead me to the rite decision. Please be patience until I can speak to Pastor Moses about this.

Archie confirms that he has gotten in contact with Moses:

Quote:
I got Pastor Moses mail after I replied your mail.

I have mailed him back to answer some questions that he asked me.

We are getting along.

I can't wait to see his answers.

Meanwhile, Archie has complained to Hilts that Roger takes forever to respond, and Hilts reassures him that this is normal:

Quote:
Yeah, that can happen sometimes where he doesn't get back at you for a few days. But what do you expect? The dumb bastard is old as fuck and barely knows how to use a computer. You just gotta be a little patient and wait for him to check his email.

If you still haven't got a response from him in a couple more days, let me know and I'll call him and ask him what's up.

The lad gives Hilts an update:

Quote:
I got a mail from Mr Roger today, he said he has come to you and that your explanation was fantastic.

But he said he will also discuss it with his Pastor to know if he should invest such money in the Gold mine.

I am already in talk with his Pastor and he is asking me some sensitive questions about becoming a member of their church and also my relationship with Mr Roger.

I hope it's turns out good.

Me too. Or at least, good for us. Not so good for him. Twisted Evil

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger and Mr. Hilts may be the best baiting characters ever.

Does Eater give out awards, like the Oscars?
Best Bait of the Year
Best Character
Best Supporing Character
Best Use of a WU/MG Modality
Etc.

Maybe we should. I nominate Roger and Mr. Hilts.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I agree. Roger is the perfect character.

It seems like Big X has this laddy well hooked. He responds with an eagerness that is quite refreshing.

Quote:
It's good to hear from you Pastor Moses. I have been wanting to have a new spiritual knowledge for so long. I have searched and haven't seen any not until I asked Mr Roger about his religion and he referred me to you as his pastor. He said I will get all the information that I need to know about the old God.

I am geologist from ivory coast, where in work with the government in bringing investors into the mining sector that has for long experiencing reformation.
Now that we have succeeded in reforming the mining laws through out Africa.

We now have a new approach towards potential investors such as Mr Roger, to ensure that their priority is well protected by given them enabling environment to operate. I also travel around African countries(hopefully we can make this a reality for him) for meetings and seminars, country such as south Africa my current location, Ghana, Angola, Egypt, Kenya and Nigeria I was among those that for a revolutionary course sometime ago.

So, Pastor I believe that the God of the old times is the real God. I believed with honesty. My interest in becoming a member of your congregation is to become more spiritual in a way that's is different from what I see in everyday life(we can definitely do that!). And also promise myself that by my business relationship with Mr Roger I will use this opportunity to spread the teachings of old church through the length and breath of Africa.

I am an African, I know how to get to people through religion. I have knowledge of how churches are grown and what it's takes to expand its membership with few years. Churches are springing up everyday in every corner all across Africa. And before you know whats happening they have moved to their permanent site with great multitude within 5-10 years of operation.

I will be glad if you and Mr Roger will accept my proposals. I promise to make good use of the money that Mr Roger will invest into the business and also help in establishing the church of old God across Africa in shortest possible time.

Thank you

Moses ask a few more questions:

Quote:
A geologist sounds like a very interesting and prestigious position. I have never met anyone who does that sort of work. How long have you been a geologist? And you also work in mining. I suppose they both go hand in hand don't they!

I bet it is quite interesting to travel to so many different countries. I recognize some of those places you mentioned. Our Church has great interest in expanding the breaching of the Old Gods to other countries. We have discussed opening up new branches of the Church. If I remember right, Angola was one of those countries. I think Zimbawbe was another one... Someday we hope to have Churches all around the world to spread the glory of the Old Gods!

Tell me son, were you a Christian or a Muzlim in the past? I am curious because we have had difficulty in the past trying to convort the Muzlims as their beliefs are very different from ours.

Yes and about this mining business with Roger, can you tell me more about it? I recall that Roger asked my guidance on the issue, which is why I am very glad to discuss this matter with you. The Elders strongly believe in saving and investment of money within the confines of trusted members. I know that Roger has attained considerable wealth, as he graciously donates to our church coffers every Sunday.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

srichards wrote:
Roger and Mr. Hilts may be the best baiting characters ever.

Wow, this is high praise that I don't deserve! Even just limited to baiters who have posted actively in the past few years, I am not sure my creations would make it into the top 10.

Just off the top of my head, I can think of several baiting characters who are just as good, if not better: Dr Stephen Williams's deranged SSC manager (and vampire warlord) Bernie, Juan and Capone's battleaxe CIA spymaster Sue, Bware's emotionally manipulative underage secretary Anita, Mr L's stoner jetskier JG, devguy's viciously insulting fake EFCC lad Agent Chinedu, Yastreb's Asatruar supermodel Cammy, Monsignor's befuddled hotelier and gold dealer Mr Geoffrey, and of course, the immortal master oga Mr Gomer himself. I'm sure I've missed a few.

Roger is pleased to hear that Archie is getting along well with the Pastor:

Quote:
I am very exited to hear that your getting along well with Pastor Moses. I really think you will like him a lot. He is very friendly, very smart, and I know he is going to be a great out and coming leader in the Church.

What questions did he ask you? Did he sent you the membership application yet? Was their that question about your favorite saint? That's an easy question for me, my favorite saint by long is Saint Marry, a great protean saint in our Church who became a marten for her believes. Who is your favorite saint?

Also, did Pastor Moses explicate the steps in the membership precess already? If not, you should ask him about that.

I'm laying the groundwork for a trophy request later.

Archie tells Roger about his progress:

Quote:
Pastor Moses is indeed a good leader and intelligent. He asked me sensitive questions about the gold mine. I believe that my explanation will be clear to him.

He hasn't offered me a membership form yet. I am hoping and believing that he accept me into the church.

Meanwhile, Archie asked Hilts to lie to Roger about something for him:

Quote:
Hello Mr Hilts, if Mr Roger ask you the country where I want the money to be transferred into, please tell him it's South Africa.

Because I told him that where I am residing.

Hilts is annoyed that Roger wants to talk to the Pastor, and also wants to know where the lad actually is:

Quote:
Shit, I knew he'd want to talk to that fucking pastor of his before paying out the cash. (I wonder how I knew? Very Happy ) That's ok. The pastor is a goddam moron too, and he's probably gonna tell the old fool to go for it. Specially because your gonna join the church and all.

And what do you mean you want me to tell Roger your in South Africa? Are you not actually in South Africa? Because my buddy has gotta know which fucking country to park the money in, so if your fucking lying to me that just hurts you. Cut the bullshit and tell me what's what.

And what did you tell the pastor? Are you keeping your story constant? They might be idiots, but even their gonna notice if you tell them different lies.

Surprise, surprise, Archie is actually in Nigeria:

Quote:
I am in Nigeria and I want the money to be transferred to Nigeria when it's ready.

I told Roger and his pastor that am currently in South Africa since it's the most develop country in Africa. I do not want anything that will make the deal look suspicious.

I believe that I'm answering the pastor correctly. The questions are tough and interrogative. (Good work Mr L!)

I hope am able to convince him, so he can tell Roger to go ahead an invest.

Interesting to see the psychology behind claiming residence in ZA. I doubt it would matter that much to most victims, and it certainly won't matter to Roger, who can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground, let alone two countries in Africa.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess you'll just have to assume Nigeria is on the southern part of the continent.

And Anita thanks you. She's a huge fan of Hilts and Roger.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Pastor, geology and mining works together. Without geologist miners will be wasting time on site.
I have been in this field for over 13years, It's my course of discipline, I have done researches on the natural resources that are deposited in different regions across Africa and also factors that are responsible for poor exploitation of those mineral resources. Minerals such as gold, coal, petroleum, tin, bitumen, iron ore, diamond etc, are all deposited in Africa soil. But one will still wonder why over 85% countries in Africa are still consider 3rd world countries or developing nations.

Through my research I found out that poor government policies is majorly responsible for this problems. The results and recommendations from my research and from other fellow geologist was submitted. I am happy that things are beginning to change, one of which is the opening of the gold mining sector in most countries to potential investors both local and foreign.

This is where I brought Mr Roger in, I gave reasons why he should invest in the business and the benefits he stands to gain. The business is no only lucrative but safe.
Gold price fluctuate, it doesn't have a fix price. There are times that gold become scares, the price becomes high due to high market demand.
This are few information that I can give about the gold business and why I invited Mr Roger into the business.

In regards to my relieve system, I am Christian born and raised in an Anglican church. But I later changed church in search for a new dimension to approach God.
Presently, I worship in both Pentecostal and Catholic churches.
I have gone to bible school and I have a cell of the church that I lead.
My spiritual knowledge and experience might not be impressive but I believe that by faith if am given opportunity in your church I will maximize the potential in introducing the teachings of the old God to the people of Africa.

Thank you

Pastor Moses is very interested and officially offers him a chance to join the flock:

Quote:
Thank you for teaching me more about your work. This is all very interesting to me. I have never thought about the need to learn so much about all these different minerals used in our world today. What a gift it is that the Old Gods have provided us with such resources that are available there in Africa.

I understand that the government policies are challenging for you there. We have had some issues ourselves as we try to open up new branches of the Church into some countries. We have found that our young disciples that we have sent there to breech the word of the Old Gods were not warmly welcomed. It is a challenging for American people to travel to a new country and try to convort Africans. Many of them are very stuck in their ways, particularly the Muzlims.

I am very exited to hear that you were raised in the Christian faith! Although the Church of the Old Gods is very different from what you likely learned as a child, we are based in the Christian faith and thus I have high hopes for you my son. Much more than if you were an African Muzlim.

When Roger inferred me on this mining venture, I warned him of the wisdom of the Elders, whom have bestowed their wizeness upon us and inferred that it is of the utmost impotence that we only conduct business dealings with member of our Church who believe in the word of the Old Gods. The Elders in their wisdom have never once led our flock astray.

Let me ask you directly my son... are you ready to learn the ways of the Old Gods? Are you prepared to take part in this Journey of Enlightenment that awaits you? Are you prepared to pass through the Stages of Faith in order to become a full member within our glorious church?

If so, then I will prepare the First Stage of your membership.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad response - "Um, ok."

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is pleased that the Pastor is asking tough questions of Archie:

Quote:
I am glad to hear that Pastor Moses is asking you questions about the gold mine. That way, he will be able to give me good advise on weather I should invest in it or not. I have been preying very hard so the Old Gods grant me wisdom too. I have Faith that They will guild me to the rite path and make our business successful.

I think he will give you the membership application form soon. It is a very simple form, so it shouldn't be too hard for a clever young man like you. Oh, I am so exited that you will soon be my Brother in the Church!

Archie is pleased to be talking to Pastor Moses:

Quote:
I'm happy that the communication between Pastor Moses and I is going successfully.

I believe we all will make a great future by spreading the teachings of the old God throughout the world.

Roger tells Archie why he's glad he's joining the Church:

Quote:
Oh, how I wished you could of been here for Church services today! Pastor Moses gave a grate sermon about the unbrakeable Bonds of Trust between believers in the Old Gods. In such a wicked world we live in today, you can never trust heathen unbelievers, because they will always try to cheat you. It is good to be able to relay on your Brothers and Sisters in the Church. That's why I am so glad your joining the Church. I know that once you join, the Old Gods will smile on us and help our gold business to make it very successful and profitable.

I am glad to see your zeal for spreading the Holy Word of the Old Gods too. I have this feeling that you will become a grate and famous member of the Church, an example for everyone around you to fallow. (A cautionary example for why you shouldn't scam, hopefully) I am very much looking forward to the day when you become a full member of the Church and get everything you deserve.

It always amuses me to slip that last line in. The lads never catch the ominous subtext to it until it's too late.

On Friday, Hilts asked Archie if pretending to be in South Africa could hurt him:

Quote:
Dude, are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, I get what your saying with not wanting to look suspicious and shit, but what happens when those church morons want you to do something over their and you gotta tell them, oh wait, I'm not actually in fucking South Africa? Their gonna be even more suspicious then if you just said you were in Nigeria the whole goddam time. Just saying dude, you gotta keep your story constant.

But whatever, you can do what you want. I'm not gonna tell you how to do your job. (Well actually I will, but I'll tell him how to do it worse) As long as we still make the big fucking score, I really don't give a shit how you do it. Just don't fuck it up.

Archie is confident there will be no problems:

Quote:
Don't worry dude, we are on the right path.

I will given the membership a soon. That will make the whole process original.

Keep a positive mind.

I love seeing an overconfident lad walk willingly right into the trap. He has no idea yet how much time he will waste trying to get the membership. Twisted Evil

Hilts will respond on Monday.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I appreciate your response Pastor, I think I have found a new family with you and the church.

I am ready to be a member of the church, when shall we begin the journey?

Moses will ask his secretary to start putting the forms together...

Quote:
Indeed you have my son! Once you are a full member of our glorious church, you will reap all of the rewards and blessings of a full member.

I am just so exited to hear that you are ready to begin this wonderous journey toward enlightenment. I will have my secretary locate the proper forms to get you on your way toward full membership.

Glory to the Old Gods!

Pastor Moses

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr L and Big X working together again? I'd guess many of us remember what happened last time! Looking forward to watching this develop... Cool
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gentlemen, I love this bait! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ye manipulated the lad into thinking he is manipulating ye . Love it !!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic