SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An "ethical" lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And as I suspected...none too happy with the delay

Quote:
Dear Mr. Josson,

Your email is well noted. It would have been better suppose you were patient enough to read my email properly before you left for doctors’ appointment. Direct deposit would have made this transaction much easier and i would have made payment for the demurrage charge today because we had 2 hours different from your city.

However, you have to make sure the transfer go through at your end to avoid another delay. Note you should not forget to forward the payment receipt for confirmation. Do have a nice weekend ahead.

I think it is time to start showing Mr Goldfeind that Joss can be a cantankerous old man at times...

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,

Ok you are beginning to piss me off. I HAD TO LEAVE FOR A DR APPT. Perhaps you should have been more clear in your initial instruction when you gave me the new account. Of course if you would have given me a good account the first time I would not have had to resend the money for the demurrage would I have? I did not have all morning to sit around all morning and wait for you go give proper instructions. I might be an elderly retired gentlemen but that does not mean I have all day to sit around and wait on email to come. Oh and I am not really feeling any better by the way. Thanks for not asking. My weekend is going to be awful if I don't start feeling better.

I am thinking Joss is going to still be feeling like crap tomorrow and is going to be upset that he was not able to go to church, not able to ask for forgiveness for the lie he had to tell at the bank to cover for Mr Goldfeind sending him a "flagged" bank account, and because Joss is feeling sick with his advanced age, just might be worried about dying before he can get to church and going to hell because he has not been absolved of his sin. Smile

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quicker than expected reply...

Quote:
Good morning Mr. Wilkerson. I apologize I did not ask after your health in my previous email. I hope your test result will be in your favor on Tuesday. Kindly note that I did not piss you off. I Stated on Thursday 16th and Friday before you went for doctor appointment which is very important to you in regards your health.

However, it is good you had the wire done yesterday according to your previous email you will as well see through it so the wire will go through by Tuesday. I wish you well and happy weekend once more Mr. Wilkerson.

Of course he did not read my email. The wire was not done until after 3pm on Friday which means it won't be initiated until the next business day, which because of President's day...is Tuesday...so 72 hours from Tuesday ...is when he would get the money if it was really transferred Smile

Meanwhile Josefus is going to be upset he could not go to church, his tests will show that he requires more tests, and he will be notified of this newest account being flagged next Thursday. Hopefully he will be given another account that he can go do a "direct deposit" now that he understands but will end up being sick at the bank and being sent home after he throws up all over everything including the money....so they would not take it Smile Ambulance, may or may not be involved.

Stay Tuned
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it was nice of the lad to check in on me this morning

Quote:
Good morning Mr. Wilk, I hope your weekend was awesome, and how's your health? I hope you still understand our mutual agreement which is 70% for you and 30% for me. I wait to receive confirmation from your end tomorrow Tuesday.
Happy President Day.
Thank You.

Of course I was compelled to reply and thank him for his concern
Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,

I appreciate you checking in. I am not feeling well. I did not leave the house all weekend and am hoping the dr has some news for me from my tests last week. I think you misunderstood. As you are aware I was not able to make it to the bank until late on Friday. Which means the transfer would not be processed until the next business day which is unfortunately not until tomorrow because of the holiday. I will be going by my bank tomorrow after the Dr appt to make sure there was no problem with the bank transfer being processed. Of course I have not forgotten...70/30 was our agreement. I look forward to seeing you later this week with my consignment.

Please pray for good news from the Dr.

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love when they can just about feel that cash and then is slowly slips through thier greedy littloe fingers . I await with bated breath Smile

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well tugging on his heartstrings a bit...LOL

Quote:
Your email is well noted. How's your health this morning? I have put you in my prayers and also you will expect good news from your doctor today.
I will advice if your bank will not wire the fund, you should make a withdrawal and make a direct deposit at Chase Bank which will be faster so i can come with your consignment on time this week.

Well Joss health is not good and he is getting a bit annoyed Smile But he is also a bit nervous and wants to speed this thing up. I find it interesting that the lad has not asked for the wire transfer receipt.

Quote:
Fear we are not communicating. First my health..not feeling well...the results of my tests were that i need more tests...was at the hospital most of the day today and have to go back wednesday for the results. -- I am a bit nervous...they are finding things on the tests that they need to do more tests to figure out...hoping they don't find something serious but I will be shocked if they dont.

Now with regard to the wire transfer...I can not put this more clearly...I went to the bank on FRIDAY and initiated the wire transfer. I was not able to get to the bank before 3pm on friday,.....all transactions at the bank after 3pm do not post until the next business day. In this case because of the holiday the next business day was today, Tuesday.
I was not able to make it to the bank because of my needing more tests...but i was able to call them and verify that the wire transfer did in fact initiate today. That means the agent will have it available in their account...Thursday, Friday at the latest.

Once the demurrage fee is received they can release the consignment immediately? Is delivery possible this weekend if the demurrage fee does not hit on your end until Friday?

I know you are out the inspection fee and are eager to recoup that as well as your 30%.

Let me know if weekend delivery will be possible even if it takes until friday for the wire transfer to be available on your end?

Thanks

Wow so once the fee is received there will be no more fees on his end? The consignment will be immediately released and he will be on a plane.

Quote:
Your email is well acknowledged. I feel for you in regards your health, I believe your Doctor is doing his best in regards the test result today which say you still need more test so they can be able to figure out the best treatment for you I think.

I'm glad you were able to get in touch with your bank today in regards the wire transfer that you made last Friday 17th February.

However, I want you to know that once the demurrage fee is received, your consignment will be released to me immediately and I will inform you in regards my flight schedule to Chicago. Please state clearly the airport that's closer to you in your next email.

Josefus is very happy that it will move immediate once received and is going to offer just a little more Smile Was thinking about questioning how someone in his position is not aware of the airports in Chicago but I am saving that for Thursday's festivities.... Smile

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,

That is good news with regard to how quickly you will be able to get the consignment to me once the demurrage is received. Thursday I will be having another battery of test but it is not until late morning so I will check in with my bank and see if the fee had made it to your agent or if it is still in process (still don't understand why wire transfer takes up to 72 hours with all this technology).

With regard to your question about the airport, your options are O'hare International or Midway International here in Chicago. What I want to do for you because you have been so kind in all of this is pay for your plane tickets. I INSIST you book a flight NON STOP from San Diego to Chicago Ohare or Midway...I expect you to fly FIRST CLASS. I suggest American Airlines, United Airlines or Delta Airlines. Once you provide me with your flight information I will be sending a car for you and will also be covering that cost. .... I would suggest booking a flight on Saturday or Sunday soon as the demurrage fee will be received by end of the week so I can reserve your limo.

I thank you not only for all you have done here---but for your kind words, thoughts and prayers regarding my health.

Thursday is going to be entertaining....stay tuned Smile

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the calm before the storm Smile

Quote:
Dear Mr. Josson ,
Your email is well noted. Kindly note i put you in my prayers since you told me you were going for Doctor Appointment. It will be better for you to confirm from your bank tomorrow if the wire process is complete. The nearest airport to you is well acknowledge and i will inform you as i have my flight bookings done. I wish you a positive test and God's favor on your side tomorrow.

Having a little fun with the religious angle Smile
Quote:
Mr Goldfeind....

Well wish me luck. I am on my way for more tests this morning. Hope they find something today....this is getting frustrating.
Have you made your travel arrangements for this weekend? Kindly send me a copy of your flight itinerary so I can make arrangements for your driver to meet you at the hotel. I like to do this well ahead of time so there is no concerns and you do not have to wait at the airport. I also want to make sure I have the extra money to reimburse you for your first class non stop round trip ticket to Chicago, again my treat for you being so nice.

I should have time to at the bank on my way to the doctor for the tests to verify wire transfer went through. I will need to check the traffic. I have to go all the way to Loyola University Medical Center in downtown Chicago. Traffic can be very nasty in the mornings.

That being said I should still have time to stop on the way. If not I will at least call them and report back just as soon as I can today.

Thank you for praying for me. I am sure prayers coming from such an honest, ethical man of integrity are well received on high.

Joss is about to go on a tirade.... gonna be a good time

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Mr Goldfeind is trying to remain in control but Joss is slowly snatching that from him...

Quote:
Your email is well received. Well your bank will be in best position to inform you about the status of the wire transfer you made. Don't be nervous Mr. Wilrson, I will have to get a confirmation that the demurrage charge has been received before I will book my flight to Chicago, because the demurrage fee is what is delaying me. Booking for flight does not take time its just matter of few minutes? It's good you know loose lips sink ships. I will advise you to make a withdrawal of the said amount, move direct to chase bank and make a direct deposit if should in case your bank tell you a different story today I see no reason why your bank will be delaying a wire transfer request by her customer. I expect positive result from you in regards your health and wire transfer today.

So it was time for Joss to start to lay just a little more groundwork and set some expectations...the calm before the storm is starting to dissipate.

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,
You are going to have to explain what is going on here. I called the bank again when I left the Doctor and they still told me I need to come in. So I made my way to the bank and they asked me to have a seat in an office. The bank manager came in and said he was "concerned". You see apparently Chase bank returned the wire transfer and said that account too was "flagged". We confirmed the information you gave me for the chase bank account and my bank had it all correct. So the bank manager started asking me all kinds of questions and made me a bit nervous. Remembering that "loose lips sink ships" I simply told them that I had a gambling debt to pay. You see I gamble a lot and honestly I lose more than I win. I have wired money many times before with my bank with no problems for gambling so that should not raise any red flag. What is concerning is that you have now given me two bank accounts that are apparently no good? So I went ahead and withdrew the money, I have it sitting here in cash and will gladly go and do a "direct deposit" tomorrow...but I will not try to do it at either of the banks you have given me. If there is a problem with those accounts---I do not want to be arrested. I am still not sure what "flagged" means or why this is happening but the problem seems to be on your end. So please set me up with a proper account to go do a direct deposit as soon as possible in the AM. I am also a bit concern about your unwillingness to book your flight to Chicago. You are correct it only takes a few minutes to book a flight....but flights are seldom available same day or next day. Every time I have tried to get a ticket same day they have been sold out. So if everything is as you say it is....you will give me an account I can do a direct deposit to in the morning. If you wait until tomorrow to book your flight....you will not likely get a flight to Chicago this weekend. This troubles me Mr Goldfeind. So please book your flight, and send me a copy of your ticket/itinerary along with a proper bank account for a direct deposit and I will be at that bank first thing in the morning.

My Dr appointment did not go well. They found something but they are not telling me what it is when I have to report back for a second round of tests for confirmation. They wanted to see me first thing in the morning.....but I called them when I got home and rescheduled my appointment to 1pm so I would have plenty of time in the morning to do the direct deposit. I have to fast which means I can not have anything to eat or drink after midnight. I pushed off being able to eat or drink for 5 hours more so that I can get the demurrage fee direct deposited because I know it is important. Do not let me down Mr Goldfeind. Book your flight please and send me an account I can do a direct deposit into. You need to recoup your non inspection fee and get your 30% of this parcel....I am not sure what is wrong on your end but you need to fix it so we can wrap this up....

Joss

Gonna see if we can get one more piggy...and tomorrow is going to be very messy Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
drkangel804
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only started reading but I think you said you called the bank but from what I remember you were stating that you had no phone right? I'm sorry i may have misread something I'm going to reread it again but I figured to sent this out of curiosity. Either way you are handling this amazingly I absolutely love to continue reading these posts! Truly wonderful work this scammer is a sneaky little slimeslime he deserves to be horribly toyed with!
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank You

Yeah but just because one does not have a phone does not mean one does not have access to a phone or know how to use one Smile

If he would have questioned it, I would have told him my friend that gave me a ride to the Dr let me use his. Smile

stand by....it is about to get good.
drkangel804
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know I was thinking that right after I posted it Smile your right and yes I'll keep looking forward for this wonderful continuation! Thank you~~
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so I thought I blew it. Thought I told him about the bank account having a problem after the bank closed. But it looks like we are good ...a few back and forths....starting with the lad

Quote:
Your email is well received. Well your bank will be in best position to inform you about the status of the wire transfer you made. Don't be nervous Mr. Wilkerson, I will have to get a confirmation that the demurrage charge has been received before I will book my flight to Chicago, because the demurrage fee is what is delaying me. Booking for flight does not take time its just matter of few minutes? It's good you know loose lips sink ships. I will advise you to make a withdrawal of the said amount, move direct to chase bank and make a direct deposit if should in case your bank tell you a different story today I see no reason why your bank will be delaying a wire transfer request by her customer. I expect positive result from you in regards your health and wire transfer today.

Joss
Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,
You are going to have to explain what is going on here. I called the bank again when I left the Doctor and they still told me I need to come in. So I made my way to the bank and they asked me to have a seat in an office. The bank manager came in and said he was "concerned". You see apparently Chase bank returned the wire transfer and said that account too was "flagged". We confirmed the information you gave me for the chase bank account and my bank had it all correct. So the bank manager started asking me all kinds of questions and made me a bit nervous. Remembering that "loose lips sink ships" I simply told them that I had a gambling debt to pay. You see I gamble a lot and honestly I lose more than I win. I have wired money many times before with my bank with no problems for gambling so that should not raise any red flag. What is concerning is that you have now given me two bank accounts that are apparently no good? So I went ahead and withdrew the money, I have it sitting here in cash and will gladly go and do a "direct deposit" tomorrow...but I will not try to do it at either of the banks you have given me. If there is a problem with those accounts---I do not want to be arrested. I am still not sure what "flagged" means or why this is happening but the problem seems to be on your end. So please set me up with a proper account to go do a direct deposit as soon as possible in the AM. I am also a bit concern about your unwillingness to book your flight to Chicago. You are correct it only takes a few minutes to book a flight....but flights are seldom available same day or next day. Every time I have tried to get a ticket same day they have been sold out. So if everything is as you say it is....you will give me an account I can do a direct deposit to in the morning. If you wait until tomorrow to book your flight....you will not likely get a flight to Chicago this weekend. This troubles me Mr Goldfeind. So please book your flight, and send me a copy of your ticket/itinerary along with a proper bank account for a direct deposit and I will be at that bank first thing in the morning.

My Dr appointment did not go well. They found something but they are not telling me what it is when I have to report back for a second round of tests for confirmation. They wanted to see me first thing in the morning.....but I called them when I got home and rescheduled my appointment to 1pm so I would have plenty of time in the morning to do the direct deposit. I have to fast which means I can not have anything to eat or drink after midnight. I pushed off being able to eat or drink for 5 hours more so that I can get the demurrage fee direct deposited because I know it is important. Do not let me down Mr Goldfeind. Book your flight please and send me an account I can do a direct deposit into. You need to recoup your non inspection fee and get your 30% of this parcel....I am not sure what is wrong on your end but you need to fix it so we can wrap this up....

And for a sense of urgency

Quote:
I understand you may not have answers as to what is broken on your end until after the banks open at 9am. Please figure things out soonest AM so I will have plenty of time to do what I need to do before heading to the Dr at 1pm. Please be advise I have to be there at 1pm so I need to be leaving no later than 12pm to make sure I have plenty of time in Chicago traffic. From Chicago Heights to Loyola downtown Chicago can be hectic traffic wise especially on a Friday.
Thank you for understanding and treating this issue with much urgency in the AM

The lad:
Quote:
Your email is well noted Mr. Wilkson. I want you to know everything on my end here is clear, and the account details i forwarded to you are all accurate.

However, I want you to know that it was your bank officer that took you into his or her office is the major issue you and i are having since day one you made the transfer.

The agent is just coming from Chase bank to make an inquiry as you just explain to me now, but it was discovered that the account details is good and it was NOT FLAGGED.

In conclusion, It was because of your gambling habit from your end and you have made series of wire from your end (Bank) that's why they have been trying to protect you from sending fund to people.

This is where I thought I blew it....

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind.....

It is after hours and the banks are closed. Why would you lie to me? https://locator.chase.com/search/ca/imperial+beach

Mr Goldfeind you confirmed that the first bank account you gave me was bad. Now I am being told this bank account is bad. I am not feeling well and a little bit frustrated with all of this. My banker knows I am a bit of a gambler and has no problem wiring money for me. That is why when they asked me about THIS transaction they did not make a big deal out of it because I told them I owed a gambling debt. But the funds were returned by Chase bank...and my banker was concerned because this is two bad accounts now? I am not sure what is going on...but I do know that the bank is closed in San Diego so I can see you are not being truthful with me. I have withdrawn the money and am ready to make a direct deposit but I am uncomfortable going to Chase bank because I am afraid I will get in trouble because this account is "flagged"? I do not want to be arrested. And the fact that you are telling me the agent just checked with their bank when the bank is closed is troubling to me. So let's take a step back...regroup and figure this thing out.

Give me a good bank account to make a direct deposit at in the morning.....and we can move forward....but please don't lie to me again. That is not good business Mr Goldfeind.

Josus...

This came in as I was busy "blowing it"
Quote:
You are advice to proceed to Chase bank first thing in the morning and make a direct deposit so we can get this demurage fee paid for thing tomorrow.

I want you to be rest assured and don't be nervous Mr. Wilkerson, the demurrage fee need to be cleared first which is very important before I will book for my flight. All flight arrangement will be sent to you once all is done.
I always put you in my prayers in regards your health condition, remain blessed.

Again I was screwing up (or so I thought)
Quote:
You have just received an email from me outlining my concern with your dishonesty. You need to provide me a bank account to do a direct deposit to in the morning that will not cause me any problem/concern. You STILL have not addressed my concern with regard to your flight arrangement not being able to get done this weekend if you continue to wait. But we can put that aside...if we have to wait until early next week we can do that with regard to your flight. I am sure you can take a sick day to get your 30% right?

Let's get this fixed up Mr Goldfeind...
Your dishonesty about your agent going to a closed bank has me troubled....

OK so he called me out on the timing....
Quote:
Dear Mr. Josson ,

I hope you know that Chicago is 2 hours ahead of San Diego. Your email was sent to me 7:39 pm your time, which means it was 5:39pm I received your email, immediately I have to inform the agent that’s why I was able to know that the account information I sent to you is NOT Flagged. Then I sent you an email 6:07pm San Diego time, I hope I have made myself clear to you?

Note that this same account received a deposit of $2000 this morning according to the agent. So I see no reason why your so called banker will tell you what is not right. I know noting good comes easy in life and I believe your banker is the stumbling block in regards you receiving your consignment on time with there delay not to wire what rightly belongs to you.

However, in regards flight bookings, I have made it clear to you that its not an issue because our main priority is to get the demurrage fee paid for, so the consignment will be fully cleared and release to me.

Of course I ignored the timing and tried to save it...
Quote:
Mr Goldfeind.
You can understand my concern right?

My banker tells me the first account was bad....you confirm that it was and give me a second
My banker tells me that account is also bad.....and you are this time saying my banker is wrong?

I have the money withdrawn and will be walking into whatever bank you tell me to walk into tomorrow and make a direct deposit now that I understand that I can do that.
I Just don't feel comfortable doing that at Chase Bank because of how this has all started. You can respect that right?

You have paid the non inspection fee. I have the demurrage fee sitting here in cash ready to direct deposit...right now you are out the non inspection fee.....
Lets make this right. Get me an alternative to do a direct deposit...I will be there first thing in the morning....and we will be good.

Standing By

And that is where it was left last night...onto this morning Smile

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Saga continues....

This morning I woke up to a piggy Smile

Quote:

Your email is well noted. I will still repeat my self that the Chase account is correct and you can go and make a direct deposit.

However, if you don't feel comfortable, you are admonished to make a direct deposit of the demurrage charge with the account information below;

bank account info removed and submitted to mod

Once payment is confirmed, I will forward you receipt of payment for your confirmation. You are also advice to forward me receipt of confirmation after you make payment for record purpose. I have to go for bed now after a busy day at work.

Joss breathes a sigh of relief....

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,

Thank You. I really appreciate you understanding my discomfort and helping me here. Now that I understand what you mean by "direct deposit" this transaction will go smoothly. I will head there later this morning on my way to the Dr and your agent will have received the money before I can get back home and send you the receipt.

Guess I will see you soon.

Thanks

a few more back and forths this morning....

Quote:
Dear Mr. Joss Wson,

I'm getting ready for duty now as i write you, I hope you slept well last night. Kindly note that I have sent you in my previous email bank detail information so you can make a direct deposit of the demurrage fee. Note that demurrage fee receipt will be sent to you to show payment confirmation of the demurrage charges on your consignment.

I await your swift response in regards demurrage fee been settled today so that your consignment will be released to me today so I can book my flight to your city in Chicago.

Thank You.

He is focused on the "receipt" I am trying to keep him focused on the "money" Smile

Quote:
Dear Mr. Josrson,

I await payment receipt for confirmation so I can get your consignment released today.

Thank You.

Focus on the money lad...focus on the money not the receipt
Quote:
Mr Goldfiend,

As I said I will make the deposit on my way to the Dr. Will send you the receipt when I return later this afternoon. If it is immediate as you say, you will have the demurrage fee and the consignment released before you get the receipt.

I am tired, hungry and waiting on my ride to the Dr. I pushed my appointment and have to fast 5 hours longer now because of you.

When I get home from the Dr today, I will expect you will already have my consignment released and your flight to Chicago booked as direct deposit is immediate?

I will check in with you later today when I return.

Please keep praying for my health. And once again thank you for understanding my discomfort with the Chase account and putting me at ease.

See you soon

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads always slip up ,and they always give you an escape route by being too greedy .

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our final exchange this morning....
For now Smile

Quote:
Dear Mr. Josson,

Your email is well noted. I always put you in my prayers in regards your health, if I may ask is it your Doctor that told you to fast since last night.

Flight booking will be made as soon your consignment box is released to me which is very important now.

Thank You.

Josus had a hard time typing this one with a straight face Very Happy

Quote:
Yes Mr Goldfeind, had to fast for the follow up test they are going to run today to confirm what they found and then explain it all to me.

I would not be fasting on my own... love to eat. As a matter of fact, while you are in town, I know you are a very busy man...please allow enough time for me to buy you a nice dinner when you book your flight. If you fly into O'hare there is a delicious steak house at Rivers Casino which is right next to the the airport. We can grab a delicious meal and maybe place a wager or two and increase our new found fortune Smile

My ride will be here any minute...so I am going to sign off now. When I get home from the Dr this afternoon I will expect that even before I can send you the receipt you will have sent me confirmation of the consignment being released and your travel itinerary.

There is my ride....off to Bank of America I go---and then on to Loyola.

Thank you for your prayers MR Goldfeind....as I said in a previous email, a man of your honesty and integrity, well his prayers must be well received on high. With you praying for me...I am sure I will be fine...

BWAHAHAHAHA...

Ok so off to Bank of America I go....time to have some real fun...a new character, a big mess, and a lot of cryptic back and forths because as you all know "loose lips sink ships"....

Laughing

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
drkangel804
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow this just keeps getting better and better..It's amazing how deep they go and how far they dig to lie to try completing their scheme it is so sinister and disgusting. What I mean is by how he tried to blame you for your "gambling issue" and how all this is your fault and not his. And also to catch you on the time difference between Chicago and California. It's scary to even imagine how many poor souls he broken and stole from to help him try and get better in scamming. I mean it's obvious he's a ****** liar and tries to grammatically correct himself when in the same time still making typos and using broken English, but wow you know? Just wow
drkangel804
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also the loose lips sinks ships thing...I still can't believe he's using that quote that's still killing me! Shocked too amusing
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprising myself with this one.....

time to introduce a new character......and a mess..... Smile
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Enter Joss "friend" Phiaven

Understand I am playing a character here and mean no disrespect to anyone and not knocking anyone's orientation or life choices....this is all for scam bating...no disrespect meant to anyone except the shitbag scammer

Quote:

8:43 PM (0 minutes ago)

to goldfeind3
David,

I hope this reaches you, I can not read Jous' handwriting...hopefully I got the email correct. My name is Philip and I am Josus friend. He asked me to reach out to you to let you know what is going on. I understand he has a gambling debt with you and you were expecting some money today. He is going to need a little bit of time. As you are aware Jous is having some medical issues. He is pretty sick. I was giving him a ride today to the Dr and he was not looking or feeling well. He insisted we stop by Bank of America because he had to deposit money for losing a bet into your account. He is a bit of a gambler and he wins some and he loses some. Anyway he told me it was OK if I would wait outside and he would only be a minute.....well a minute turned into 15. I did not think anything of it as the parking lot had a lot of cars and just thought it was a long line. Out of nowhere a police car came speeding into the lot followed by an ambulance. Well I was worried about my friend so I ran inside. Jofus was on the ground and they were working on him. Apparently he had gotten lightheaded and as he was nautious --- but he had not eaten the night before because he had to fast....he began to throw up blood and threw up all over the counter, the money, and the teller....in the process he fell forward as he passed out and hit his head on the counter. The paramedics asked me what had been going on and I told them he has been sick, has been going for tests...they think it is cancer. They asked me who I was to him and I had to come clean and tell them he is my partner. Now we are both clean yes we have been tested but they were concerned. They cleaned up everything that had blood on it, including the money. It went in a bag in the ambulance to the hospital. I spoke with the bank manager at Bank of America and he said they will test what they need to test...they will count and destroy the money at the hospital because apparently it is biological hazard waste now...but they can, certify it, and the bank will be able to report that to the federal reserve as destroyed and they will be reimbursed. But that will take up to 2-3 weeks. Jos regained consciousness and he is scared. He is afraid you are going to have your guys come after him because he owes you a gambling debt. I told him not to worry that you would understand and give him just a little bit of time to get well...figure out what is going on with him and so forth. The doctor said he will probably be able to go home on Sunday but he is going to need some rest. They were able to do the other test they needed to do and we are awaiting the results. Jsous tells me you have been praying for him. HE asked me to ask you to continue to pray...and to please be patient with him while he recovers. He has never not paid a gambling debt...I give you my word as his closest friend that he is good for it.

Plip

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you see because "loose lips sink ships" Joss told his friend Plip he was sending money for a gambling debt.... Smile

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well this is an interesting twist. Josefus received this message about 5 hours ago according to gmail...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Joson ,

Kindly note that I’m yet to receive payment confirmation from you in regards the demurrage fee of your consignment been held up by the U.S Custom officials.

Thank You,

But just 19 minutes ago...after Philip sent the message...Jous (who is not responding because he is in the hospital) received this message from David
Quote:
How's your health Mr. Wierson? How was the test result from your Doctor? You don't need to be silent on this matter as I'm yet to receive a reply from you since you left for the bank and Doctors Appointment. I believe you are the one who's been dishonest here by writing me that the Chase account information I forward to you was flagged at first.

However, it like you really want your consignment to be returned to the U.S treasury department as unclaimed delivery and you know what that means.

now to head over and check Phlip email Smile

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh good...he finally bit. Let the games begin Smile

Quote:
Thanks so much Phil because I was a bit worried when I received mail from your friend that he's waiting for a ride to the bank and Doc. Well I'm glad Josus regain consciousness. Thank you for the message.

Setting David up for either some blackmail or some mutual scamming...we shall see where it goes Smile

Quote:
Oh good I got the email right. Thank you for replying and confirming you got this. You will not give him a hard time because he is late on his gambling debt will you? I assure you he always pays his debts. He is quite the gambler. I wish he would quit. But I have to tell you he wins more than he loses. I have been with him where we have just gone out to eat dinner and he insists on going to the casino to do some gambling. He will throw 500 dollars down a hand at blackjack lose 10,000 and not even bat an eye. He will stand up walk over to the craps table and win it all back three fold. The man has more money than I could ever hope for. And he never spends it. He lives in a shitty house, has no car, no phone, I try to get him to move in with me, he won't. No way I am moving into that shithole he lives in....but I love him. You don't need to hear all this. What I can tell you is that you are not the first bookie he owes money to, and you won't be the last. I assure you he is good for what he owes you. PLEASE don't harm my friend. As soon as we get the results of his tests and we can get him home...I will make sure he gets over to Bank of America and pays you what he owes you. Again PLEASE don't harm my friend. He is good for it.

Phip

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I don't harm people because I am sincere in what I do" What the hell does that even mean?

he only steals peoples money....what a piece of shit...

Quote:
Thank you once more for your word of sincerity and trust towards your friend Jous. I don't harm people because I'm sincere with what i do. Well, it will be nice Josefus will be back home by Sunday if I'm right. But inform him that he need to pay me which is important. My regards to your friend.

Phlip is still being nice....

Quote:
I assure you David, my friend is good for it. He always pays his gambling debts. You will not be let down. Thank you for being so understanding. Yes if all goes well Josus will be home on Sunday. I am going back to the hospital tomorrow to spend the day with him and hope we get some good news from the Doctor. I will tell him he does not need to worry about you and that you understand. Thank you so much for being kind to my friend Jous. I would hate to lose him.

Plip

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plip is feeling a little lonely and a bit sentimental tonite....figured he would try to bond with the lad a bit ....

Quote:
David
Please forgive me....I know I don't know you and probably should not be sharing all this. But I need to vent. I am really worried about my friend. I have never seen him like this. He has always been so alive...so full of energy, so care free.....and lately within the last 2-3 weeks he has not been himself. He is sick, and we are not sure what is wrong. His first doctor was not listening to him and it was a fight for him to go and see another doctor. I had to drag him there kicking and screaming. I knew something was wrong but I am not a Dr...so we finally found a Dr who would listen to him. That Dr sent him to a specialist. That specialist sent him to his colleague at Loyola and here we are. I am so afraid of losing my friend. I was so scared today when I ran into that bank and saw him on the ground in a puddle of blood and the teller screaming and crying. I am on pins and needles and really stressing and then I hear about this gambling debt. That made it worse for me because I know what happens to people that don't pay their bookie. I am so glad to hear you will not hurt my friend...it is truly a relief....you are a very good man David. Somehow I don't think most people in this line of work would be this understanding. Again I thank you. It is a relief that I do not have to worry about you harming my friend because of his gambling debt. Now I can focus on him and getting him better. Thanks for listening

One thing I noticed....he left his "official title" off the emails he is sending to Plip..... Smile

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...they will count and destroy the money at the hospital because apparently it is biological hazard waste now...

This has to be one of the more inventive reasons I've seen for a victim not being able to have access to the money they were meant to send. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic