SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need help in catching this scammer.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
midnightstarr
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

This is my first time here. First off, how do post a picture on this forum?

Second. I think that this scammer is harassing me since December.

I met him on Seekingarrangements.com (I have not met anybody there anyway, I don't care much about the money). Anyway, this person wanted me to text with them on Kik. So I did, the first coversation was about money. I did tell this person the truth, I don't do banking online because I was phished years ago. And that I don't have a major credit card. I do make online purchases some other ways.

But I mentioned my giftcard credit cards (Which I didn't tell them that they were actually giftcards that I have to fill up at the post office). Then this person took a picture of their credit card (I didn't print screen it because I didn't know how to do that on my phone until days later. By that time the conversation was deleted). And they were asking me to do the same.

I did, but I covered all the important information except my name. Of course this scammer gave up but still wanted to communicate with me. And I didn't feel good after that conversation. But hours later, I did go back to that conversation and found out that the name on the Credit Card that they showed me is Jack Bullman. Their handle on Kik was a James Buleman or some other JB name.

I did tell Seekingarrangements.com and Kik about this person. But I think (I could be wrong) that this same person is also harassing me on both LinkedIn and now Facebook.

I've had a LinkedIn scammer in the past (But fortunately no money was stolen and the conversation also went my way. And I also know that LInkedIn is for people looking for jobs not love. And they don't fall in love with an avatar.). But I do know to look up the photo before connecting with anybody. Thankfully LinkedIn does have a blocking feature.

Just now, I connected with someone named Mason Sebastain on Facebook. The next thing I know, I get a message saying "Hello Sweetheart" which I learned is a dating scammer's script (Besides, nobody calls someone they just met Sweetheart). So I immediately unfriended him and told Facebook about it.

I also googled the photo and there is another name "Pardew Smith aka Agent Smith". This one is in a Romance Scams website.

I don't know much about scambaiting, but can someone help me get this person to jail?
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

midnightstarr wrote:
can someone help me get this person to jail?

Put simply - no.

He's using totally fake details and is almost certainly located overseas, so the authorities will have no interest in trying to track him down (especially as you don't even have a crime to report)

The best thing to do is block him on Facebook and LinkedIn (and don't add any one else that you don't personally know) and put it behind you.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can also upload all the details in a report to www.ic3.gov
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't necro an old thread. The original poster has not been back since January 22.

Locking.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic