SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An "ethical" lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I had some down time and decided to throw a line in the water and see what I could find. And wouldn't you know it? There is a consignment at the San Diego International Airport that I am the rightful owner of. You all should get yourselves out there....no telling how many consignments that you are the rightful owners of too Very Happy

Quote:
Attn: ,

I mean to inform you earlier in my previous email that your email is well noted. I want you to have full confidence of the existence of this consignment, I have attached to this email the official report which indicates that the trunk box have been scanned and confirmed to be filled with FUND worth millions of dollars and in order for me to negotiate with the airport vault authorities for the release of the withheld package to you, I will go ahead and pay for the US Non Inspection Charges of $3,700 which was the main reason the consignment was withheld by the San Diego International Airport authorities since these charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to you.

I am making use of the opportunity since i will be retiring soon without anyone knowing about it.

You are admonishing to reconfirm your current information below to know you are the rightful beneficiary;

A quick reply with a non existent address and a garbled id scan

Quote:
This is all so exciting. Praise Jesus. My pension just ran out and Social Security is not enough to live on. I have a bit of a gambling habit. Anyway the lord works in mysterious ways.

My address is 423 Wallace Street Chicago Heights IL 60411, I do not have a phone. I am retired, 78 years old and widowed.

I trust this will all check. Please ship to my location without delay.

And it took him two days to respond...Josefus was getting worried
Quote:
David,

I hope this email finds you well? I am troubled by you not confirming you received my email with my details. Please advice

I was starting to think Mr Goldfeind was a scammer and stole my personal information but as it turns out...I am the rightful owner of the consignment
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

Your information is well received, and it has shown you are the rightful beneficiary of this consignment. I have been busy with work schedule that's why i did not reply your message. I will go ahead and pay for the Non Inspection charge of $3,700 which was the main reason your consignment was withheld by the San Diego International Airport authorities since these charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to you. I will conclude negotiations for the release of the consignment today when I resume duty by 08:00pm my time here in San Diego.

I am making use of the opportunity since i will be retiring soon without anyone knowing about it, unless if you reveal it to a third party, which i would strongly advice you never to do so and remember, 'Loose Lips Sink Ships'.

more to follow

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I thought I was off the hook with the garbled id card....as negotiations continued to secure my consignment without delay
Quote:
Whew,

Thank you. I am glad you are OK and it was just busy with work. I am sure being the head of baggage inspection at a major US airport is a very busy Job. I was worried that something might have happen to you or worse yet you were one of those fraudster that I worry about.

I am glad it all checked out and wish you luck in negotiation.

Thanking you for your help.

Well negotiations went well but the ID card issue is not dead as I had hoped
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

I have been so busy since i resume duty this evening. It was really a mess to get the Non Inspection charge together because my pay check was not enough. However, I was able to pay for the Non-Inspection charge on your behalf.

Find attached payment receipt for your confirmation of the Non Inspection Charge. Note you are advice to forward me your identification for the final release of your consignment to show you are the rightful beneficiary as Mr. .

Thank You.
David Goldfeind.

Josefus is confused. I mean how could he verify the consignment is mine without an ID card right ?
Quote:
Mr Goldfein

Why are you asking me to resend identification? I understand you are busy at work but please do try to treat this matter with the same attention to detail you approach your profession. I sent you all the requested information in my initial reply and you told me everything was verified.

So please get my parcel en route to me soonest today so that I might receive early next week. Also need instruction on how you would like me to get you your portion of the consignment as agreed

Mr Wilkerson

He presses on for the ID
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

Your identification I’m talking about is your driver’s licensed or International passport which shows you are the rightful beneficiary Mr. this consignment fund box will be delivered to your address <fake address removed>.

That's what the US. Custom official said i should provide before the consignment will be released to me.

I await scan copy of your identification card now to fasting the release of your consignment for delivery.

Josefus still does not understand but will comply in the AM
Quote:
Mr Goldfeind

It was attached to my first reply to you with my other information. I guess I am confuse as to how you could verify that I am the recipient of the consignment without the copy i initially sent you. I do not have a copy of it on this computer. I will resend it to you soonest AM Chicago Time.

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David is getting ahead of himself. And tries to explain why he needs the ID while moving past it....
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

Kindly note that you did not forward me your identification card when you first sent me your detail information. I have not been able to secure the release of the consignment with the airport vault authorities because of your identification card that has not been sent by you.

Remember i have also Paid the Non Inspection fees of $3.700 which was the main reason why the Diplomat abandoned the Consignment because he was unable to pay the fee but after making payment I have been required by the custom airport authority to settle the accumulated demurrage fee of $2,840 otherwise clearance will not be issue and the flight company would not board me for delivery.

This process requires me to make the payment to their paying Office here before they will issue their receipt for clearance. This receipts serves as an evident prove, thereby satisfying luggage as Genuine and legitimate having passed through the San Diego International Airport California satisfactory inspection examination.

It has now become imperative for you to support me at this point, so that I can make this payment as required to avoid delay. Do try and send the $2,840 for the accumulated demurrage of the duration of the consignment in their custody before the clearance will be completed, As soon as the demurrage is paid i will make my flight schedule available to meet with you to know my date and time of arrival in your city Chicago. I did not bargain for this, hence your understanding and assistance is highly needed for a fast and smooth delivery of your consignment.

You are to send the $2,840 to the authorities receiving officer and this will also give them the full confirmation that the consignment is going to your city. This is the only role you are to play in this delivery process. I Shall leave San Diego to meet you once the $2,840 is been confirm from them for the demurrage I hope you recognize my effort so far In this process, I'm ensuring you a safe delivery and to guide against any unforeseen circumstance.

I wait your urgent compliance.

I love how this lad is keeping me waiting but wants "urgent compliance" from me.

Well Jos was not surprised by the "demurrage fee" as it stands to reason when something is held up in customs at the airport there will be some storage fees associated.

Quote:
MR Goldfeind,

I am not sure how you can say my original email did not include my identification as I know I attached it and you confirmed receipt of my email and were able to verify the consignment was indeed mine. But I will gladly send it again as soon as I get back in front of my other computer just a little later this morning.

With regard to the demurrage fee of $2,840 that makes sense after all my consignment has been in storage and that costs money. IF you could please provide me with an invoice for this fee as well as the bank account you would like me to make the wire transfer to, I will head over to my bank and arrange wire transfer immediately so that my consignment may be cleared and we can get you on a plane with my consignment tomorrow.

I will be leaving my house in 20 minutes, I have a short meeting and then will be in front of my other computer with my ID scanned that I can resend. If you can get me your banking details and invoice in the next hour, I can have the 2840 to you this afternoon.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Mr

Well Jose checked in a little while later sent the ID but there was no invoice....

Quote:
David I am running out of time to get you the money today. Please advise asap on wire details so I can get t his to you ASAP

An hour later Joss checks again and resends ID for the third time...and presses for bank details. Wants to get that money wired ASAP
Quote:
Attached please find another copy of my ID. I am troubled there are not wiring instructions for the money. I wanted to head to the bank right now and get this moving. Please advise asap on where to send payment ....I want to get to bank ASAP

Shortly thereafter no invoice but got email
Quote:
Dear Mr. J

Your email is well acknowledged. Please note that you did not send me your identification card in your previous email on February 7th. I will present your identification card to the U.S Custom and Border Patrol Officer and also make payment on your behalf as soon as you wire the demurrage charge on time without delay for the final clearance of your consignment.

I will forward you in my next email the invoice for payment.

Thank You.

David Goldfeind.

He finally sends the invoice with full banking information (messaged mod to report as I can not figure out how to upload an image here or in a PM)...but still has not received my ID Smile
Quote:
Dear Mr. Jo
I was busy with work that's why i was unable to forward you the invoice on time yesterday. Your identification card is not well received. Note that you did not send me scan copy of your identification correctly on 10TH February. You are admonishing to make a scan copy and send it correctly for the release of your consignment. Find below the payment invoice as requested.

Thank You.

Joss is upset as he is booked solid on Sat and may not make it to bank until Monday
Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,

This is a bit troubling. I understand you have a job to do, but this was not sent to me until 5am my time. I wanted to get to the bank yesterday and get this to you so that you could get my consignment off to me this weekend. I may not be able to make it to my bank until Monday now as you know Banks are closed on Sunday in the USA.

I will expect you to treat this issue with a little bit more urgency than you currently are moving forward. Furthermore I do not understand what you mean My identification card is not well received. I have sent it to you on TWO separate occasions now in pdf format.

I will try to make it to the bank today, but as you know banks close early on Saturday and I already have a full day on schedule. I will try but I doubt I will be able to complete the money transfer now until Monday morning.

If I am able to make it today, I will and will let you know.

Mr Wilken

So the ethics of his "job" prevent him from communicating in a timely manner Smile Smile Smile....but I can speed things up on my end.....
Quote:
Dear Mr. Josrson ,

I understand your Mr. Wilkerson, but you should try to understand the ethics of my job here and the assist I’m doing on your behalf. However, you can as well send the demurrage charge through Electronic wire transfer either via Walmart to Walmart or Money Gram which is fast, safe and reliable.

I await your response to this suggestion.

David Goldfeind.

Joss responds with a little lesson for David, and hints that he needs the bank account David is going to want his share of the consignment sent to
Quote:
MR Goldfeind,

Please be advised I will not use moneygram or western union for any official business. You may not be aware of this but a lot of international scammers and fraudsters use moneygram/western union etc. Down at the senior center, they have advise us about using those type of services and to only send money to people we know/know to be in an official capacity and to only do it via bank transfer. That way both parties are covered with safety and security that is second to none. I am pleased you were able to provide me with an official invoice on official letter head. That put me at ease and I know I can trust you, that you are official, and this is real. With regard to the ethics of your job, I appreciate that as well. The one other thing I am going to ask you for at this time....will I be using the same bank account to wire transfer you your share of the consignment? OR will that be going somewhere else? I understand there can not be an invoice for that portion, as that is an agreement between us only.

I apologize it will be tough to make it to my bank today. I will try but it likely won't be until Monday.

Have a wonderful and safe weekend. I will be in touch later today if I can make the wire transfer happen. Otherwise it will be earliest Monday morning.

This is where we are. Can't wait to see where we go from here. anyone want to join please do. I am still new to this and kind of trying my own thing here to see what works and what doesn't. I was shocked not only did I get an invoice and banking info...but wouldn't you know it, it is on official US Customs paperwork. Smile

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...was not expecting this. I am "right about what I say"...?!?!?!?

Quote:
Dear Mr. Josson ,

You are right about what you say, but I was only providing a quick means in regards the demurrage charge. Well if you can not wire the fund today via bank wire you can make it possible by Monday 13th. Once I’m done with the clearance process of your consignment with the U.S Customs , I will register your consignment with a courier company in which a Tracking Number and Way Bill will be sent to you so you can have an eye till your consignment get to your address in Chicago. On my arrival, 70% will be for you while 30% for me which is our mutual agreement.

I await your response to this suggestion.

Isn't it nice that he is trying to find a way to speed things up for "me" Smile of course he leaves Joss confused...

Quote:
I appreciate your understanding. Yes If I can not make it today, I will wire soonest Monday AM.
I am a bit confuse.....this is being sent by courier or you are delivering personally? You seem far too busy to make a trip to Chicago....I will not want to wait until you fit it into your busy schedule to bring my consignment to Chicago. This will be sent via courier once receipt is made of my wire transfer?

Please explain your comment above....you confuse me when you say it will be registered with a courier company but you will arrive with it. Please explain?

thats all for now

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that word " Demurrage"

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous post. We see it right there ^^^. - bware419ers

Me too. An official sounding word that they use improperly.

Very Happy

I forgot to mention, the lad has included a "waiver" of ten dollars if the fee is paid within 7 days of the invoice Smile Smile Smile

A kind ethical lad he is.
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh bless Smile

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is being patient (so far) with regard to his explanations to my confusion. Let's see how long that lasts once the delays in payment and such begin Smile

Quote:
nterim Head of Inspection Luggage/Baggage

San Diego International Airport

3225 N Harbor Dr

San Diego, CA 92101, USA

Dear Mr. Josrson,

Your email is well acknowledged. Once you make wire payment for the demurrage charge, your consignment will be cleared by the U.S Customs and then registered through courier before it will be ready for delivery.

However, when a consignment is been registered through a courier company, a Tracking Number and Way Bill receipt will be given to the consignee. With this vital information you will be able to have an eye on your consignment till it arrive your door step. Meanwhile, I will board a flight coming to your city Chicago same day your consignment will be delivered to your address so I can have my 30% from you. Also note that you have to provide your mobile number also with your identification card because you are yet to provide it to me. I hope you are clear with my explanation now.

Thank you.

David Goldfeind.

A couple of subtle jabs with a slight bit of ignorance of modern technology Smile

Quote:
David,

I was not able to make it to the bank yesterday. This is why I had hoped you could get me the invoice and pmt details on Friday when I had a bunch of free time for same. I will be going to the bank on Monday morning to settle on the invoice and we can move forward from there. So you will be arriving in person to claim your 30%? I only have to worry about one wire transfer? That is wonderful.

One thing I forgot to mention, I wanted to thank you for getting customs to waive the 10 dollar fee. I know it is only 10 dollars which is not much money as compared to the consignment but every little bit helps. It was very nice of you to save me even 10 dollars.

With regard to the phone, as I explain in my first email....I do not have a phone. I am widowed and retired, don't have any family left, (came from a small family and my wife and I were not blessed with children despite our best efforts) and I see all my friends every other morning for breakfast at the senior center. On the day my consignment is to be delivered I am sure I can be provided with a delivery window, but I will simply be home all day that day as not to miss the driver. With reference to the ID card, I have sent it to you a couple of times as requested. I am not sure why you are having trouble receiving it? It was scan as a PDF and sent to you. I don't know much about this computer stuff but I do know it is different than a JPG which is a picture file? Are you able to open and read PDF? Maybe that is the problem? Or am I not attaching right and it is falling off when It goes through the email? I don't know how all this works.

I can try to send again but I won't be back on the computer it is on until Monday as well. Not to worry though, even if it keeps falling off or you can not read PDF, I am sure the courier will need to see it and verify it is me and require signature before leaving the consignment with me.

I will be at the bank shortly after they open tomorrow morning and will notify you ASAP that wire transfer has been made. How long will it take to get consignment en route to me once demurrage is received? Will it leave San Diego tomorrow or will it take a day or two before it is able to leave?

Thank's for all your help

And just as I was updating here, I thought of something else to throw at him...

Quote:
David,

With regard to me sending you my ID and the trouble you are having receiving it. If I am not attaching it right and it is falling off in the email, is someone else getting it? Do I need to worry about identity theft? Should I call the police to report the possibility of my identification being stolen? Now I am worried....

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So as it turns out...I am not sending my ID correctly....

Quote:

Your email is well noted. Kindly note that you should send your identification by JPG. That will make me to access it very well, print it out and present it to the US Custom as the rightful beneficiary of your consignment. You are not sending your identity correctly that's why I was not able to access it.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please mark the images received by the scammer so they may not be re-used. Oftentimes, a baiter will just mark them in red as "USED BY SCAMMERS." Also, please blur or remove the part that contains the banking info of a possible innocent mule.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad said the library would be a better option than the bank to get my ID turned into a JPG ...

Quote:
Note that the library will be in best position to assist you with the scanning of your identification and convert to JPG. I await the wire payment in regards your demurrage charge for the release of your consignment.

If not for bad luck...Joss would have no luck at all...

Quote:
Very Well,

I have a little problem....my car seems to have broken down. Will not start. Waiting on tow truck. I will keep you posted and let you know as soon as I have everything in order .

The lad is getting a bit impatient (we have only just begun)
Quote:
Note that your email is well acknowledged. I have been busy since I resume duty. You are advice to forward me the demurrage charge payment receipt for the release of your consignment from the U.S Custom.

And with it being Monday, a busy mechanic, and the lad's instruction to discuss this transaction with "no one"....have created one heck of a delay...

Quote:
Mr Goldfiend,

Please be advise my car will not be ready until tomorrow. Mechanic was backed up today as it is Monday after the weekend and he already had a booked schedule so he will be fitting me in as he can to fix my vehicle. He tells me he should have it ready to go by noon tomorrow if all goes well, and I will head to the bank soonest after I pick up car.

This delay is of inconvenience to me as well. I was going to ask a friend for a ride to the bank and to the library today but you had advise me to tell no one about this transaction so I followed your instruction.

I will be in touch soonest tomorrow once car is ready.

Thank you for understanding.

I figure Joss the degenerate gambler will have lost a bunch of money at the horse races and with the unexpected cost of the car...he can either pay his gambling debt OR send the fee once he gets his car fixed....

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love when you can use a lads "strict" instructions to hamper his imaginary pay day !!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its all good stuff.

So the lad felt necessary to reach out and state the obvious. Kind of pissed Josefus off a little bit.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Josrson ,
Your email is well noted, and I understand the inconveniences in regards your car. However, I thought the demurrage charge will be remitted by you today as you said earlier in your previous email.

Meanwhile, Loose Lips Sink Ships that's why I informed you earlier also. You are advice to keep me posted as your mechanic fixes your car tomorrow so I can get the release of your consignment ready tomorrow.

Joss is none too happy.....for no apparent reason..LOL
Quote:
David,

My intent was to get the invoice squared up with you yesterday BUT MY FUCKING CAR WOULD NOT START. It was towed to the mechanic who could not get to it until today. Kind of hard to go to the bank and wire the money when my CAR WONT START. And as you point out....I can not discuss this with anyone so I certainly can not ask a friend for a ride now can I?

You need to sit tight. I assure you, you being delayed an extra day is not nearly the inconvenience it is to me to be without my car.

I expect to hear from the mechanic any time now with what he found and when it will be ready. I will keep you as up to the minute as possible.

Please understand what I am saying and stop wasting your time and mine responding with the obvious OK? I OBVIOUSLY could not get to the bank yesterday as planned as my car broke down.

Just stand by....I apologize if I am coming off a bit short with you...just very flustrated

Joss is going to become increasingly agitated as the day goes on. Old car, parts not readily available, gambling debt, going to have to make a choice to send his last 3000 to the scammer or to the bookie he owes a gambling debt to.

Joss NEEDS that consignment Smile And I am sure that if Josefus sends the money to the lad for the demurrage the lad will guarantee the consignment will arrive in plenty of time to pay his bookie Smile

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK...FINALLY figured out the program/system here.

Photo provided by the scammer of the x-ray and the receipt for the money he fronted me...

Copy of the "invoice" my character was provided
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delays Delays Delays

Quote:
David,

I want to again apologize to you for coming off short earlier. It is just very flustrating....and now my mechanic is waiting on parts. He still intends to have the vehicle back on the road this afternoon, but can not do anything more until the parts are delivered.

and more delays

Quote:
David...

Parts have been received and mechanic is in work. May take him the rest of the afternoon though. I have already called and talked to my banker....I told them that I HOPE To get in there tonite but have an appointment set with them first thing in the morning if I don't get my car back on time to go to bank.

So be ready to rock and roll tomorrow.....as the wire transfer will be completed no later than 10 am San Diego time.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Interim Head of Inspection Luggage/Baggage

3225 N Harbor Dr

San Diego, CA 92101, USA

Attention Beneficiary,

Your email is well noted. You should keep me posted because once your payment is received; a payment receipt will be forwarded to you showing you have made payment for demurrage charge.

Thank You.

My car simply was not ready until after bank closed. Gonna have to wait until morning.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am posting this one step by step as I am new at this and welcome the critique. Also if any more experienced baiters see an opportunity to join in here...by all means lets have some fun.

So Josefus is back in the game....car is fixed and money has been "sent"

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,

I just left the bank and made the transfer. I am now heading to the library to get my ID and this receipt scanned. My banker told me it can take up to 72 hours for this to go through? I don't understand I thought it was immediate. If it takes the full 72 hours my banker told me that is business hours which means it might not hit until Monday? Hopefully it does not take that long so you can deliver this weekend.
Anyway I will get you the scan of the ID and the receipt just as soon as I can. I have a lot of running around to do today as my car being in the shop all day yesterday put me behind on errands. I will be stopping by the library today to get the scans done and will send to you as soon as I get home later today.

bought some time .
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's time to play the waiting game , he seems to be half hooked as he is still asking for your ID, you have upped the anti by saying the payment has been made and now he is going to hammer you with mails looking for proof of payment .. I personally would add a little pain by going silent until late Friday evening, I'm betting by then he will have wound himself up and have sent multiple mails complaining.

That's when I would agree with him that the bank was a bad idea and it's too slow, "withdraw the supposed 3,700" and happily ask him to explain how to find and use a Western Onion ... Back to square one and all his fault for pressuring ya Wink

Last edited by braintoxic on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have not replied...and i find it interesting we have a patient lad...

Quote:
Interim Head of Inspection Luggage/Baggage

3225 N Harbor Dr

San Diego, CA 92101, USA

Dear Mr. Josson ,

Your email is well noted. I apologize for the late reply to your update and it was good your car was in good condition today. Note that the U.S Customs officials have to confirm your payment before receipt of payment will be issued and your consignment will be released to me. I know the wire will take a couple of days before it will go through. You are hereby admonished to forward me your identification card and payment receipt for confirmation.

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mailbox had no less than three emails from the lad saying he had yet to receive the copy of the receipt for the demurrage fee I sent ....

So I replied to one of them
Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,

I went to the library because that is where you said I would be best go to to get my ID scanned into a JPEG and was going to have them scan the receipt as well. THe problem is the receipt printed too light So I went back to the bank a little while ago and my banker pulled me into his office and started asking me questions. He told me the money transfer did not go through because the account you gave me was "flagged"? I don't know what that means---he would not explain to me. Do you know what that means? He told me I need to verify the account number but I did not want to give him the invoice----you said loose lips sink ships. DO I give him the invoice so he can confirm the account number? How do I proceed here Mr Goldfiend? Why would the account you gave me be "flagged"? What does that mean? Am I in trouble? Please advise me ASAP on where to go from here.

I know you are busy on duty with work but I need you to find a few minute to give me some guidance here. I am a little nervous, a little confuse, and want to get this monies for the demurrage to you ASAP to you can ship my consignment. What do I do?
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well lookie here. Mr Goldfeind is setting me up for more obstacles LOL

Quote:
Dear Mr. Josson ,

Your email is well acknowledged. I really do not understand why the U.S Custom official account i gave you was flagged. The account details i sent to you were accurate.

However, You don't need to be nervous in regards your consignment because whenever good things want to come to someone way, a lot of obstacle will come your way, so be wise.

In other word, I will only make an option so you can send through Wallmart to Wallmart. I will like to ask what bank you bank with.

I await your response in regards my suggestion to fasting the release of your consignment.

Mr Wilkson (my character) is none too pleased with no one explaining what "flagged" means and is getting nervous....

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,

You still are not explaining what flagged means? Do I show my banker the invoice you sent me? OR do we need to use a different account on your end. As I already explained to you, I will not use Western Union, Moneygram or any of the other services like that. I will only do a bank wire transfer. Please explain what "flagged" means? I am a bit nervous here as to what all this flagged business is and what it means. Please explain?

Thank You

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard walmart was only used by kids to send each other money to buy credit for the phones, why would he suggest such a thing ?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Braintoxic the news this morning gave me one better Smile

So Jous wakes up to this morning to the explanation of "flagged" and a shiny new bank account to send the money to Smile

Quote:

Flagged account means it may be your bank is only protecting you since you are an elderly man in regards your age, they will be surprised of whom you are sending fund to.

Secondly, Flagged also means an account that have large amount of withdrawal and depositing a little amount.

I have explained to the officer of the account and i was advised the account given to me could not receive such amount that's why it was flagged. I believe i have explained your question. Remember lose lips sink ship so you do not need t show your banker the invoice sent to you. I will admonish you to go and make a direct deposit if possible in other to avoid delay. I will advice you to make use of the account details below and make direct deposit if possible

Beneficiary Name:

Beneficiary Address:

Bank Account Number:

Bank Routing

Chase Swift Code:

Bank Address: 1100 Palm Ave. Imperial Beach, CA 91932

Bank Name: CHASE BANK

Joss called him out on wanting to use walmart AND is none too happy with the delay....

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,

Thank you for the explanation. So the problem WAS on your end. Sir with due respect this delay is unacceptable. I wired this money early this week and because of your mistake I have to wait yet another several business days for the wire transfer to go through before my consignment is released and can be delivered? I hope you have things in order this time Mr Goldfeind...

Thank you for respecting my wishes about not using walmart or mmoneygeam or the like. They are not secure. There are far too many issues with those services. This was just on the news today. In fact I am surprised that an individual in your line of work and a US Customs official would recommend the use of such non secure services.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/34519603/police-scammers-are-mailing-out-fake-walmart-refund-checks

I have a doctor appointment this morning...will head back to the bank soonest this afternoon to resend the demurrage fee. Please no more delays on your end Mr Goldfeind.

And just as I was typing this Mr Goldfeind responded..

Quote:
Note that you are advise to make use of direct deposit to the account I forward to you earlier which will avoid delay for the release of your consignment box. I will advise you to make a withdrawal from your bank and make a direct deposit to Chase Bank which will make the receive receive the demurrage charge today.

Of course Joss will not understand the direct deposit and simply do another bank transfer Smile

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind

What part of I will go to the bank today after my doctor appointment did you not understand? My concern is any future delays on YOUR end....
[/quote]

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like the lad did expound on his instructions...but wouldn't you know it, Josefus already left for the Dr.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Josson,

I understand you have doctors appointment today. But I'm informing you in other to avoid delay for another 72 working hours before the fund will hit the account I just forward to you in my previous email, You are advise to go to your bank and make a withdrawal then you should look for a Chase bank near by and make the deposit which will be okay than wire transfer from your bank to avoid delay from your own end.

Thank You.

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Delays Delays

Somehow I don't think Mr Goldfeind is going to be too pleased with Jous

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind

I wish I would have seen this email before I left this morning. You sent this after I left for the doctor. Had I known this before it would have made today so much easier. I had hoped the Dr appointment would have only taken an hour but the Dr found something he did not like and sent me to the emergency room for some tests. I was there most of the day. The good news is I was able to make it to my bank but it was right before they closed. I did another wire transfer. ( If I had seen this email before I left I could have done the direct deposit...I did not know I could do that since I don't have an account at chase bank). Well when I got to the bank and tried to do the wire transfer at first they would not do it. They asked me why I am sending money to the same person with a different account. I remember what you said not to show them the invoice and that loose lips sink ships...so I told them the last one was my fault. I told them that I brought the wrong account number the first time. They know me there...I have been banking there a long time so they said OK and did the wire transfer. Here is the problem....I did not get there before 3pm so it will not go out until the next business day. Monday is a holiday as you know it is President's day. You probably have the day off too. THIS delay is my fault Mr Goldfeind. Tuesday morning I have to go see my doctor for my test results and then I will go to the bank and make sure the transfer went on my end. Hopefully it won't take 72 hours....and we can get this all taken care of next week.

Thank you for understanding

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic