SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I thought I lost ya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Romance scams--The lowest form of scamming. I take pleasure in wasting their time. Unfortunately I do not have a submissive attitude and I lose more than I capture. When I do get one---yum.

This one barely speaks English and I really thought he twigged. But my tentative "hello" brought him back.

He/She---Blue
Me---Black
Comments---Red

Let us begin:
DATING SITE CHAT
1/19/2017
Him:
Hello
1/19/2017
Me:
Hello
I really liked your profile and would like to see if we can be friends. You living in Dover is geat. How old is your daughter? I am happily retired. What type of work do you do?
1/19/2017
Him:
She is my grand daughter 7 years
1/19/2017
Me:
She seems sweet. Do you have any questions for me?
1/19/2017
Him:
do you have children and grand kids
1/19/2017
Me:
Not really
Nieces and nephews
1/19/2017
Him:
I was born only
I think he means only child.
1/19/2017
Me:
I am the oldest of 5 and a widow.
1/19/2017
Him:
Sorry
1/19/2017
Me;
Thank you. Lost him in 2012.
1/19/2017
Him:
Okay
1/19/2017
Me:
How about you?
1/19/2017
Him:
I lost my 7 to 8 years now
1/19/2017
Me:
Sorry for your loss. Are you in Dover now?
1/19/2017
Him:
Thanks...yeah
Remember this because in his email bio and the hangout chat there will be a bit of a contradiction.
1/19/2017
Me:
ok
1/19/2017
Him:
well what are you looking for?
1/19/2017
Me:
Friendship, companionship and possibly marriage.
1/19/2017
Him:
same here it seems we are all looking for the same thing on here will like to know more about you and see where it goes,Because no one knows tomorrow..I am seeking and looking for true love with a woman....I am seeking and looking for serious and honest relationship...I am looking for a soul mate, a lover, a wife , a true friend all in one to spend the rest of my life with.
1/19/2017
Me:
I would like to continue communicating. My email is <removed>. I bid you good night and maybe we can resume tomorrow.
1/19/2017
Him:
Alright good night i will email you so you check it in the morning
He no longer has an account

1/20/2017
THE EMAIL BIO
Hello.. How are you doing? Well It feels so great having you as the first sincere person to talk on since i joined the online dating site. well let me start with my name.. Am Jim Yellen… The Yellen is the name of my mother. I ceased using the name of my father since i never knew anything about him until the last 3 years of his life. i guess right you have a little idea about me since you have read my profile on the Dating site ...and just about to tell you more details about me and who really i am ... Well let me start with me being a widower for about 7 years now and had a daughter she is Rose currently living in China... She is on a medical school in china... She will be coming back to the states somewhere in March.... I was married once and that was about 36 years and because a widower after i lost my wife in a car accident one Saturday morning when she was on her way to work, Since then my whole life came crushing and dull but i thought is wise life still goes on,cos there is someone out there who is ready to share such a life with me.

My parents died some years ago.my mother lived in Canada in Calgary city known as the largest city in Alberta. My Dad was from Russia Moskva (Moscow). So now you know i have a different descent background .I studied Marine Engineer at Fisheries and Marine Institute of Memorial University of Newfoundland in Canada.Graduated with First class in Marine Engineering but you know life does not always go i the way you might wish for it... At the moment i own a Jewelry shop in New York and really looking forward to expand it. That's the most reason why i'm here in CA, But am staying here though since i own a home here. Remember this.

My friends do tell me i have a great sense of humor which i do accept the fact. I love to laugh,am intelligent, attentive type, independent and affectionate.My buddies will describe my personality as I'm the generous type,very honest,love etc. I am an independent man who is okay being single but knows how much better life can be when it's shared with someone special. I am lovely, sincere, fun to be around,passionate/sensual and uninhibited with the right that special woman.

I have been told my best qualities are my compassion,good sense of humor (find it everywhere and quick to laugh)and warm personality. I am an open-minded person who tries not to judge others by my standards. The kind of person you can count on, dependable, true to my words and a loyal friend to those I love. And, I tend to be "young at heart" appreciating and enjoying life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday. For whatever reason, people seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company. Maybe it's because I'm unpretentious, sensitive to others who I treat with respect and dignity, and down-to-earth with a good sense of humility.

I believe in romance, honesty and looking for the best qualities in anyone I get to know, understanding that nobody is perfect especially me. I've made more than my share of mistakes but I've always tried to learn from them and I constantly strive to be a better person. Guess it okay for start.hopefully if anything should strike your interest i surely hope you will reply me ... am on here seeking that special person to fill that empty vacuum in my heart just like you and i know exactly what you here for ... and i know no matter what we can work this out like two grown adults...
Your turn to let me know more of You.

GOOGLE HANGOUT
1/20/2017
Him:
Hello
Me:
Hello I am leaving soon but I need to ask you where are you?
Hello?
The statement about CA in the email needed clarification.
Him:
Hello how are you doing?i live in Frederick
and you

Me:
Frederick where?  I live in Dover, DE
Him:
once live in frederick but i now live in Dover{comden}
There is a Frederica and Camden in Delaware so he is in an alternative universe. Unhappy I am with him.
Me:
I have no time for games because I am seriously looking for someone to share my life with.  If you do not even know where you live or where you are (a very easy question) you obviously will not be that man.  I have to go.
Him:
Well don't get me offended i was just trying to let you know where i was...i just want to let you know everything of me..I'm also not here for games am very serious looking my soul mate so don't get bore okay

Because of what is happening there when some one is real you may think is not well if you don't understand me fine

I was also living in California back to Delaware so i was thinking I'm in CA so please forgive me and i hope this will not let me lose co

will not course any means of losing communication with you as well... 

I think he is using a translator-Whew

Me:
Hello  I have returned.  I will be offended if you are a liar but it does not seem you are so I will continue to talk with you. He is a liar but I have learned from eaters to let them think they have a victim.

Please ask me questions so you can get to know me and I will do the same.  If you do not answer my questions I will wonder about your sincerity.  As I said, I am seriously looking for a someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Do you own or rent your residence?  I own mine.  Do you have a car?  I do.Are you on contract or wotk with an employer?
Him:
Thank you <removed>
well i own my residence,i have a car and work with employers
What time do you come online so we join at the same time

Me:
It depends on my day.  Since I am retired I am on a schedule.  Tell me the times you are available. Does your granddaughter live with you?
I am not on a schedule lol. 
1/21/2017
Him:
Good morning dear
i hope everything is well with you
we have to talk in the morning from 6 am
and come back in the evening
my granddaughter lives with me

Like I am going to talk to someone at 6:00 AM
Me:
Around what time in the evening?  My name is <removed>, not dear.  Calling me dear means you are not trying to know me, <removed>, or you are talking to a bunch of women.  Which is it?
Real me crept through. Working on it.
Him:
Alright <removed> around 5 pm
5:01 PM
Me:
Hello
I guess you are busy. Understandable, catch you later.
I stayed for about 15 minutes

1/22/2017
Him:
Hello good morning <removed>
How are you  doing and how was your night

Missed call from<removed>
Sun, 6:12 AM

Sun, 6:13 AM

Sun, 6:16 AM

My IPad was in the bed and this scared the mess out of me. When I saw who it was, I was steaming but I was not going to answer because he would think it was acceptable.

THE EMAIL OF INDIGNATION
VIDEO CALL
I AM OFFENDED YOU CALLED ME AT 6:00 AM TODAY.  THAT WAS RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE.  WE WERE SUPPOSE TO CHAT AT 5:00 PM YESTERDAY AND YOU DID NOT APPEAR.  RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE!!!!!
I TOLD YOU I AM NOT INTO GAMES.  I LIKED YOUR PROFILE BUT AM VERY, VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED.
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS, YOU NEED TO WRITE A LETTER OF APOLOGY AND ATTACH IT TO AN EMAIL TO ME.
I WILL THEN UNBLOCK YOU FOR CHAT ONLY.
Evil or Very Mad MORE TO COME Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic