SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How's your borscht? Our love is officially on the ropes.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems as though kaede is single-handedly fueling the love forum so I decided to answer a vlad. (Word wall warning)

Blah, blah. Yada, yada.

Quote:
Hi, dear. How are you? Please do not be surprised to my message. I know that we have with you a purpose in life - we want warmth and love. With your permission, I will tell you more about me. My name is Svetlana, I am 25 years old. I am cheerful, sociable girl. I love to dream and enjoy life. I like to spend time in good company. But in my heart right now is ice. I want to find a man who melts the cold. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an open person, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad habits. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to go in the world of pleasure and affection, if you are ready out of the gray boring life make vivid unforgettable tale, do not miss this chance, leave everything and write me soon! I love sex. We can communicate and share pics, even erotic. That's one of my photos. In the future, of course, you would get more of my pics and be able to know me closer. I hope that I could like you and our rel ationship will continue. Your passionate Svetlana

Joe waited a few days then sent this:

Quote:
Thank you so much for your letter of interest. I have been looking for a fine slut like you for a long time. Do you like it doggy style? I hope so because I', going to give it to you several times a day before tossing you aside like a used rag. I know that's how you eastern women like to be used and I'm happy to oblige.

Which resulted in this cure for insomnia, along with no less than six picture of various women:

Quote:
I am very glad that you responded to my little letter.
I saw your e-mail on the Web site of dating. and immediately decided to write you.
I'm happy that you were able to give me an answer. so I have a chance to be familiar with you.
As you know my name is Svetlana. I'm 25, I live in Russia in the city of Tyumen.
I can hold dialogue only in English, so I'll just write in English. I beg you to read my letter carefully, because I know what I think of what I write.
Based on your answers, I'll be watching, whether it makes sense to continue our dialogue further or not.
To be honest, I do not like to be ignored. Just so happens that I tell people about you, you can say that open the soul, but just ignore it. By sending me letters just stale, and even sometimes forget to change the name of the letter. This is very offensive to me and caused a lot of pain in the past, I do not want this to happen again.
Don`t worry, I'm not angry. Do not jump to conclusions, read my letter to the end and even then draw conclusions. In fact, I was very good and friendly. It just makes life being careful and often rough due to many cases of fraud and evil.
Really like me, and I see that you care about.
Who knows what the end will have our correspondence, but I hope that you and I will be a minimum of dear friends.
I am a student and now I am in Tyumen State Medical University. But more about that in my next letter.
First to start a dialogue, I want to say right away that the money I earn to live the dance striptease.
And I do not think it's shameful. I am not ashamed of my work. If this is contrary to your moral and ethical principles, and do not want to talk to me, and can save time and then do not read my letter.
I like people who do not fear the negative opinions of others about themselves, I like people who are not afraid of the open expression of desire.
Sorry for my English, it's not perfect. I can speak in English. but the grammar is suffering.
I hope you understand what I'm writing to you. If you do not understand something, ask me about this.
I like to have fun, I love jokes, anecdotes, and I am very cheerful disposition. With me will never get bored))))
With regard to age. I think the age is not important in the relationship between human beings. The most important thing is the ability to love and respect! it must know the true loving man the main thing that is in your heart. that your soul. looks can be deceiving. it is important that says your soul. The age does not matter.
As the saying goes, love knows no age.
I appreciate and love people that are close to me. I sincerely hope that we will be very close, because you really like.
Very rarely happens to me, someone I loved at first sight. They are very demanding.
But you did something once attracted. I do not know what. It is just like me on a subconscious level.
You know how it happens, like a person, like another. On a subconscious level.. I understand very well people.
I don`t want to brag, but it's true. I was 25, but I had a hard life, and I had to grow up quickly.
I'm just waiting for someone to be protected, but I just hope for me. It taught me to enjoy every moment of life, never to lose heart and do not complain destiny. In fact, we have the fate of the creators. Do you agree with me?
I also want to discuss as soon as a problem, a lot of hype on the internet, I was faced with this, talking to people before.
Lie with more lies and sometimes even think that meets with no man, but with a computer program.
I want to be sure you're a real person, I want to call you. I want to hear your voice and be confident that you're a real person. Enter your phone number and I'll call you.
I mean right away if you need only my erotic photos, and if I was not interested in you as a person who does not need to write something more. Many have tried to get cheated in my photos. Someone told me that he loved me, making a series of compliments, promising a lot of money, but if I do not like people, I do not do these images for him.
And as soon as people understand each other, immediately disappeared. It 'was very painful and humiliating for me.
I don`t care explicit images, I do very much like them. I love it when I admired, that raises my spirit. But I don`t want someone made me.
When I want to, I want to make explicit photos and send them to you if you want.
I hope to see your letter as soon as possible. I would be very interested to learn more!!
Tell me more about yourself, about you country, the city where you live. It's very interesting to me. And I can tell you more…
I have for you and a great demand, please answer all my questions and comment on what you think of everything that I have written. It's very important to me.
Don`t forget me, please write as soon as possible.
I embrace you!!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It seems as though kaede is single-handedly fueling the love forum so I decided to answer a vlad. (Word wall warning)

Hehehe, my bait is not romantic. Someone should do romantic one!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would love to hear that phone call-vlads are my very best favorite.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I would like that, too. Sadly, I'm not set up to give phone. Rolling Eyes

Looks like love is in the air for Joe. Warning: Joe is not subtle about his intentions.

Quote:
My dearest sweet svetlana,

Thank you so much for those hot pics my saucy trollop! Am sure they will be smudged around the edges in no time. I'll bet you can really hang with the wang, am i right? Your sexy smile makes me want to do the spooge in a big way. Learning to be a doctor is great That means you will have access to the best recreational drugs. I cannot wait to hold you down and do messy finger painting all over your body.

Your lovin' man,

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The saga continues with no less than 10 pictures attached Shocked :

Quote:
Can I call my friend?
I am happy to receive a letter from you, and be grateful for what you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter carefully, this is a very important for me, I want to know your opinion.
I'm glad you don't blame me for what I am working striptease dancer. Dancing and striptease - very different. I'm not ashamed of what I'm doing. I was wondering if this theme is bothering you or not. It may not need to talk about it?
But I have always appreciated the honesty in a relationship and always tell the truth, and I hate liars.
I am appalled with my work, I not ashamed of it. I love dance and I love good music. And I have a beautiful body. Why not?
It would be a crime to hide my body under clothing.
I am pleased when I see the happy faces of people. how to shine their eyes. and I especially like when the bump on his pants says about it))))))))))))) pants are very flattering to me and my self-esteem. I am happy to feel desired and desirable. I hope you're not shocked by the fact that I do not have a complex. hope all is well.
Complex make boring life. I just do not think I'm immoral. They are very vulnerable, sweet and very loyal.
I'm a woman for only one man. if I find her only, the chances of the other men will not. I am very rigorously take it. I even very jealous.
I love life, and enjoy every moment. But I'm trying to live a decent life, that I was ashamed of my actions.
Actually, God sees everything. So I think I'm not doing anything wrong in my work. If I want to do a show striptease for you, would you like this Joseph?
My stage name HOLY CAT! What do you think of this?
I think you had time to see the photo that I sent to you. My photos were taken by my girlfriend. I lost most of the photos when the computer was broken. Now I do not have a lot of photos. If possible, I would ask you to send images, fell and cut, because I have a very slow speed of the internet, and unfortunately, I can`t upload photos of a large volume. I use the USB ADSL modem. This system does not work too well, and also not cheap and. I pay the megabyte downloaded, and if you load a large number of megabytes, will be expensive.
So I beg you, please reduce the size of images.
Like I said, internet speed very low. So I write to you more comfortable just e-mail. Of these modern means of communication such as Skype, Facebook, and various types of messengers, while I can only dream of. Usual e-mail to me, the option most acceptable and convenient.
I will send you new photos and I hope you like it. For me it's important to know what kind of impression you make on my photos. I also want to see more you photos, and I hope you will send new pictures for me.
As you can see my photos are not too revealing. But with each subsequent letter of my photos are more sincere. As I said before, I just want to build a relationship of trust and do not want to hide anything from you.
You are very nice to me, you are very good and pleasant to talk to.
I am not mistaken in you. I want to continue our relationship, I want to know closest to me with you very well. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
I want to tell you more about me. I am 25 years old. I was born August 5(Zodiac sign-LEO), 1991, all the rest you can see in my photos. My height 155 cm 42 kg I weigh. I have no children. But I love children, and in the future I would like to have two children (boy and girl).
I am an orphan. I have no relatives. As a child, I grew up in an orphanage (orphanage for children who do not have parents). Are very difficult years, and I was very easy.
but nothing to do, this is my life. hard for me to think about it. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. They are very painful to remember those years. And I do not want to talk anymore. All this and much painful for me and please do not ask me about it. I'll tell you later when we know better.
Now I want to tell you about where I live. I live in Tyumen sity, Russia. It's the capital center of Tyumen Region, located in the south of Western Siberia, on the banks of the River Tours. My city is located at a distance of 2163 kilometers to the east of the Russian capital Moscow. If you want, you can learn more in Wikipedia.
In the 18 years since reaching the age when I left the orphanage and began independent adult life. Adulthood (18 years), the state gave me an apartment.
Orphanage and I studied well and was able to get free Tyumen State Medical University, where I am now studying at the Faculty of Dentistry.
Perhaps you have a question about why I wrote to you? In next year I finish my studies, in medical academy, and very soon (just recently), I come to your country to practice (internship at the dentist). All documents are ready and I also have a ticket.
But still don`t know exactly where I'll be in your country. I just know that first two weeks, I have to work in the capital of your country. After two weeks of practice in the capital of his country, I'll go to another city. Can I choose the city or I can stay in the capital. At the time of practice, I will be provided with room and board, in most I paid.
Opportunity to receive training in your country, I received a great school at the Medical Academy. It is a government grant, which helps to develop the skills of young professionals.
I hope that everyone understands. I'll tell you about this in detail in my next letter. Everything is ready, so I soon in your country. I had the desire to find a friend in your country, and my fortune - and came into my life.
My internship will take place 6 months, during which time I will be in your country. I think it's good, we will be able to communicate in real life.
We can`t talk. I love sex! I want to know in a more intimate!
It can communicate with over the years, but did not realize that this man - the ideal partner for you as long as you do not try sex.
Do not force it, because in the course of communication that happens by itself. After completing an internship back in Russia in order to complete their training. But in the future I want to leave Russia. I want to sell my apartment and leave Russia. At least that is my desire.
My apartment is very small, but not looking at it, and in my personal possession, and I am very happy. Repairs in the apartment that I had done to your taste and desire. I was very comfortable apartment.
To study at university I needed extra money to work as a dancer in a nightclub stripper. But I do not want you to think I'm a prostitute. I do not like that. Don`t have sex for money. Also, I despise these girls. I can`t ever agree to have sex for money. Because of work and study, I have very little free time, I am often away from home.
And now I will tell you that I like.
In my spare time I like jogging in the morning, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate.
In the morning I always do gymnastics. I feel almost every day to visit the pool. I like swimming. During the trip works all muscle groups, and this is very good for health. Do you like swimming?
However, I do not like when someone starts to make bubbles in the pool, making the pool jacuzzi Smile I hope you understand what I'm talking about. This, of course, fun, not just a very pleasant smell. I hope you do not want to eat, I'm afraid to spoil your appetite Smile
In general, I am for a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about sports?
Hey, wake up Joseph:) I hope you do not fall asleep reading my letter.
I think that the letter was too big, and you're tired of reading it. So I finished my letter.
Write what you think of all this, I'd really like to know your opinion. I hope that my letter of your elevated mood.
I look forward to your new e-mail for me.

Joe responds with some info of his own:

Quote:
Well you been a stripper is not a problem for me but it must bother you some, given how much time you spend talking about it. It just so happens that I do some erotic dancing, myself. My dancing name is Long John Silver and the ladies tell me I'm one of their favorites! Of course that means I don't have time for any internet chat or long telephone calls. I'm also an orphan just like you. Can you imagine? My parents died in a car accident. What happened to yours? Don't worry about sending me a lot of pictures as long as you send me the best ones. I'm happy to be your friend as long as you come with benefits.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More b;ah, blah, yada, yada with pics attached.

*yawn*

Quote:
Hello, my dear Joseph!
The most important thing is that they are very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it is important for the criteria of true friendship and love even more.
In my last letter, you probably do not understand my words about your trip to your country. I'll try to explain all the details about it today. Please read my letter very carefully. Perhaps because of the language barrier that separates us, what are you then I can`t understand, but I hope that we will find common ground.
As you know, I am a dentist at the university in our city. I am one of the best students of our University. I am a very responsible attitude to my studies, so I have a great opportunity for a gold medal at graduation.
Only once in five years, of all the Russian students played granted the opportunity to travel abroad for training “Work and travel” (training in specialties). Luck smiled at me, and I had the chance. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, I had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that this grant must win, and I reached my goal.
In front of me has opened new possibilities - I received a scholarship for an internship in your country. Your country has been chosen for a reason. Dentistry one of the best and most paid professions in the world, in comparison with Russia.
For example, dentists in our country are called sadists and even tooth fairies. Probably due to poor maintenance. And the dentist before in Russia, was a cruel king - Ivan the Terrible, who tore the teeth means available to poor farmers. If you are interested, you can find this information in Wikipedia, or simply visit the Google search engine. I want to change the opinions of our citizens and qualified to become a real doctor. I am confident that with your specialist, I have to succeed.
Dental work is very important, then, the stage and minimum of 6 months. During this time I have a huge "knowledge resources", the specialists in your country. What is most interesting that the apprenticeship contract, my salary would be ~ 3250 USD per month. This is a significant sum for a dentist Russia. Payroll can only dream in Russia. When I think 3250 USD * 6 is a huge amount for me. The more that don`t have to pay the rent. You know? I burn a great desire to come to you. That would start a new life.
I still can`t believe that very soon I will be able to be abroad, because I have never traveled outside of Russia.
Under the terms of placement, the state pays for my trip to your country and a complete package that includes accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I am in no way going to need. I will be working as an assistant to a dentist in your country. I earn good money, I can spend or save. all the conditions for life! this can only dream of in Russia.
The first 2 weeks of practice I should be in the capital of your country, which will begin a course of lectures. Then, all students will be in all the cities of your country and I'd be awfully glad to have in your town, my dear friend Joseph.
I think it would be very nice to meet in real life are not always given a great opportunity. What do you think Joseph? Tiger cat lover and colorful - I think one of us could get a perfect match.
I'd love to hear your opinion about it. I hope you're not tired. I want to continue our communication and become more close to you. In this letter, I attach my photo to you. Please, tell me honestly, do you like my picture? It's very important to me. If you want, then I can send a photo more intimate in the future. As I told you earlier that I will not hide from each other. I want to build communication with 100 confidence and understanding. I believe that we must succeed, and we are all more than just friends.
I can`t wait your email back to me.
Your holy cat, Svetlana!

Joe drops another quick line.

Quote:
My dearest lovely Holy
Cat,

I understand what your saying. I won a gold star in school once, too. I wore it all the way home stuck on my forehead. It was great! So when will you be here in the U.S.? I'm sorry you will be stuck in a big city for awhile. That sucks! But I want you to come here so much so we can see each other and be together. Your pictures are the best! You are a suacey sassy squeezey hottie who needs to ride my mustache. Now I'm off to the ski slopes for the weekend. Stay hot and juicy.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before leaving for his weekend ski trip, Joe received this piece of script (she is no march for Joe's obvious romantic charms):

Quote:
Hello, my dear tiger Joseph.
I miss your letters.
When I don`t see your letters, I reread your old letters.(All 3 of them?!) Because I really want to know you closer. I am very pleased to read your letter. You tell me is very important.
Please answer me right away when you have a chance. I'm sorry if something I did not answer your letter immediately. Now I have a busy time. We must learn to work and engage in my visit to your country. I should be ready to come to you. it takes a lot of time. But as I said, I'm very important to see your letters. Because I really want to be close you. I hope you're not offended by me, my dear Joseph?
It would be nice to talk on the phone and hear your voice, but to my great regret, more recently, I lost my phone on the bus stop.(Whew! Now I don't have to come with an excuse!) Buying a new phone in our country is very expensive. now there is no money for it. I think that buying a new phone, during the passing of my internship, because the prices of telephones in your country and significantly lower than in Russia. Unfortunately, I can`t give any phone number. Therefore, easiest way for our communication now e-mail correspondence, and I hope for your understanding. As I said before, I have many concerns with the upcoming trip and there is no time to deal with the problem of the phone. this is not the most important thing now. you know?
Now, I do not know exact date of my departure for training, I still kept in limbo. But, as I promised Chancellor of University, the matter will be resolved in the near future. after I learn the details. I'll let you know. I hope that you also expect my journey?(Can you say "problems are on the horizon"?)
Most important for me that very soon we can meet, and I can explain to you all, looking into you beautiful eyes. I look forward to the day when I can see you in reality. Mmmmm, it would be so great! You also want this, Joseph?
Unfortunately, perhaps, need to finish my letter. I want to close my eyes and dream of you. I want to see you in my dreams and fulfill all our desires, which are now only in our thoughts.
By the way, tomorrow I go for my birthday my friend Irina. To be honest, I do not want to go. I think I would be bored there, because I'll be there without you. Many girls will be with men who have some of them already have children. I'm tired of being alone and want to be next to me was a man who will love me. I am very happy that I can meet with you and able to develop our relationship.
But I couldn`t refuse my friend, because it is close to me friend. All photos done exactly Irina and I want to tell her enormous gratitude.
I will not tell you the great secret of our friendship.
When we started college, me and Irina were lovers. We were young, we would like affection and tenderness. But our relationship didn`t last long, for about 1 month. We realized that we are not lesbians. We concluded that no girl will not be able to give so much love and affection, like a man. We remained good friends. Maybe you want to see his picture? Unfortunately, at the request of Irina, I can`t send pictures of her. Want to stay away from our relationship. But I can tell you girl, and, above all, she is a true friend who supports me in every difficult situation.
Maybe I should talk to you about this, because my story might not like Irina, but as I told you before, I want to be among us has not had any secrets. Story with Irina, was our secret and make it stay that way. If you don`t have problems, please do not tell anyone. Let this story will remain between us. Agreed, my Joseph prince?
Open your heart and soul, I hope you will answer me in return.
I can`t wait your email back to me. I hope that my letter to you doesn`t seem sad or bored. If suddenly you become sad, I want to apologize for sending my pictures.
Do you forgive me? Smile Once you become sad and lonely, look at my picture and everything changes. I want to give you a smile.
Do not forget me.
Millions of kisses for you.
Your holy cat, Svetlana

So, today Joe returned home and commence with the wooing...

Quote:
My dearest love Holy Cat,

I just returned from skiing in Vail. Have you ever being skiing? It's the best thing I can do except for sex! So it's a good thing I can do both in the same weekend.

Am so happy you read my letters! Don't worry about loosing your phone cos you can easy get a new one when your here. So when are you coming to be with me? Here there are so many faces to sit on and so little time. I want to hug you and squeeze your body and makie you squirm with excitement!

Sincerely,
Joe

Then this, just to cover his bases:

Quote:
OMFG! I nearly forgot to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you and your lesbian lover had the best of times!!!

Hugs and wet sloppy kisses,
Joe

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's word wall from Sveta is all about sex.

Quote:
How's life? I hope you will do well.
I have great news, all my travel documents ready.
Tomorrow or next day I will go to Moscow to be more in place of my internship.
(Translation: Money problems ahead)
As soon as I heard news and immediately wrote to you about it. When I sit down at my computer, I was hoping to see your letter, and now I am very happy that I've written. I feel already miss you.
In a nutshell, when I read your letters, my heart begins to beat in rhythm and I frequent this nice.
I feel the warm feelings and I am very happy to continue communicate with you. Why do I feel that you are very good and kind. They are very easy and pleasant to write a letter!
Birthday friend and went well, but I was very bored, I was very sorry that you were not with me.
Now I have no one. And it is very difficult. I'm young and I also very large sexual appetite. Therefore, we must be satisfied with toys, dildos and masturbation.
I'm a little 'embarrassed to write about this, but I hope you are not afraid of it.
I do not think I'm doing something unnatural. I just want to have sex, and I want it. I think it's natural, and don`t hesitate to do so. This natural and that is not bad.
Please tell me you want to see my new photos?
I see that our relations are developing very well(Seriously?!), and we can learn from each other.
I want to tell you that I am a very sexual girl and I need a lot of sex.
Very modestly)))))))))))))
When I arrive in your country, and we meet, you will be able to offer a great pleasure for me in bed. I want you to know that I want a lot of sex.
I just wanna say. Fact that I no have her man for many reasons. In the first place because I'm going to leave Russia, so I'm looking for someone here. Secondly, the men in our country, very conservative and shy and insecure.
I love sex, I like everything new that you can try. I love the new positions, role play and new places for sex. I like oral sex. I think this is one of the most beautiful types of sex is the most intimate.
I wish you gave me to cum on my face. I've never felt this great feeling. But I really want to try with you, Joseph. Here, none of the men can`t give me such pleasure.
Psychology Russian men are very conservative, and this is unacceptable to them, I do not want just sex in the missionary position. It's very monotonous. I want something new, I have many ideas and I like to experiment!
I want to try all positions Kamasutra. I hope you can help me learn. I need a partner for the study of sexuality.
I also want to ask you what you think of oral sex? We will deal with them?
But please, do not think that I was so depraved.
I can`t do anything with them. You're really turns me on! I have a strong desire, you can`t imagine! With me and the first time! I just can`t control myself!
I believe that sex in a relationship and very important!
I hope you realize that for the other, and we will be together for life. I am ready to devote their life to a person who understands me, appreciate and love. I hope this person is you!
I want to meet a man who is worthy of my love pure and sincere.
I want to send this letter, my picture quite candid. I have photos even more honest(I don't know how much more honest you can get from a nude spread-eagle pose, but mkay), and I will send them later, but please bear with me. I hesitated a bit. If you choose this course. I hope you enjoy my photos. I also hope that these pictures I have not seen anyone except you. These photos are just for you(and everyone else on your mailing list), and I would not want to get my picture, someone else had seen.
I hope you like my pictures, I really want to know your opinion.
I also hope that I have not confused with my pictures, and I think I'm depraved.
If you're confused by something, then just tell me and I will not continue to do so.
I'd like to see a picture that you end up with my photos. I think it's very exciting.
But that's just the thought. I'd love to see your cum on my body and face!
I love sex and I'll tell you honestly, I really want to Joseph!!
I conclude my letter and I feel great enthusiasm. Among my feet very wet and I urgently need to find my toy!!!!!!
I hope this letter brings a smile to your face and warmth to the heart and pants Smile)))
I really hope to see your new letter in the near future!
A large number of hot kisses and hugs!!!!!!!!!!

Joe is busy, today, while I think up a response.

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ecccch! Those Vlad emails! Imagine wading through those every day for months...
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hope this letter brings a smile to your face and warmth to the heart and pants

HA!!!!!!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(Translation: Money problems ahead)

He should start "the problem" ASAP!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten, Thursten, my man, never seen such interesting content in a Vlad exchange before. Actually read it, for a change. Laughing Laughing

It seems possible that you could have some wonderful fun with this one.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, you guys and gals! I seriously considered making this thread NSFW!!! It's funny how the vlads think everyone in the U.S. is obsessed with sex. I'm not saying we're not, I'm just saying it's funny how they see it.

Joe, being a bit of a sex freak, himself, wasn't fazed.

Quote:
My dearest lovely Svetlana Holy Cat,

Wow, I think it's great that you are a bit of a nympho. Working as a exotic dancer has shown me a lot of freaky women. My first wife was crazy that way, too. My only objection was when she decided to shag other people without so much as an invite to me. Imagine the videos I could have recorded and posted on the web for cash! I just can't abide that kind of selfishness.

As far as your trip to the U.S. is concerned, I also think it's great you will be here soon. One question, though. Don't you have to finish your term at University before you can travel? Please forgive my confusion if things are different in Russian universities than they are in U.S. universities. And don't worry about finding work because I know of several first rate strip clubs in my city.

Big kiss to you,
Joe

ETA

Joe received this word wall within MINUTES of clicking Send on his last email to Svetlana. Naturally it's all script - no answers to Joe's questions.

Quote:
Hello my sexy Joseph!
I am very happy see your letter. You are very hot and sexy man, this is clearly seen by your letters.(Um, okay.)
Today, I am incredibly happy. So today I will be leaving from Tyumen. I am very happy that very soon we will be able to meet in real life.
I am packs things for my trip. My train to Moscow departs after 4 hours, and I need to check if I have collected all the things that will be needed during the trip.
In the end, I'm leaving, not a couple of days, I'm going up to 6 months. Therefore it is necessary not to forget anything. I very much worry. I wish that everything was perfect.
I will be in Moscow for a few days (1-2), I need to sort out all the formalities. Get a plane ticket, and the remaining documents in hand. Then I can come to you the next flight in USA.(What could possibly go wrong?) I'll write to you from Moscow. I think I can write from the Internet cafe in Moscow. if it is less, then I'll call.(Not sure how she would do that) in any case, I write e-mail.
In Moscow, I will arrive at the head office of Work And Travel. I take away all my documents. Obtain official permission. Maybe I get it all done in one day. I hope so. What would I have been able to arrive as soon as possible to you. I will be very hard. But I can handle.(Why do I get the feeling something will go wrong?) As I was waiting for a new life. And of course you, my angel.(Of course Rolling Eyes )
I'm very excited, I've never been outside of Russia, and I don`t know how you all settled. Rules of conduct, traditions and customs that are still all mystery to me. But I'm learning fast! With your help, I definitely would succeed.
I don`t know cost of living in USA. What do you think will be enough for me monthly salary at the rate of dental assistant to 3250 USD? In Russia it is very big money, but I don`t know the value of money in USA.
I think you can spend that money along, because the money they receive as my personal expenses.
All other expenses related to my accommodation and meals are funded by the government internship program. Do you think that money and beautiful Joseph?
But now a bit too early think about it. The money will I have when I arrived in Washington DC.
I already said that I should be in your capital city for two weeks. I had all the instructions at the Russian Embassy, and the government will give me my first pay for personal expenses directly to my arrival in USA. After spending two weeks in Washington DC, I'm going to visit you. So I want to know all the information in order to avoid any errors or problems. what I would have been able to specify the final destination of my internship. this is very important. that I could be with you. you know?
Please write to me, exactly as your city, your address, and what is the nearest airport to you. I will write this information, so I will not ever forget.
Now I had a thought, maybe I can earn extra money, like a dance striptease in your city.(Wow, who could have seen THAT coming? Rolling Eyes ) What do you think, how can I earn? I hope that you have a place where I can do a striptease? But if you're against it, I'm not a striptease. important for me to view my man!
I wanted to show striptease just for you and even more the strip, I want to play for you a lap dance.
This is called a pip show, lap dance, you were more clear. I'm sure you cum and have an orgasm, or in spite of the fact that I'm not even going to touch you.
Joseph I do not know if you have a chance, but I'd like so that we can meet at the airport, as soon as I will land in Washington DC.(Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. There are still the inevitable problems to deal with.) I really want to meet you as soon as possible. I am very happy with his thoughts.
This is still just a thought, but I hope that soon our dreams will come true. How do you imagine our meeting?
I think it would lunch somewhere, then walk a bit and talk.
And then, I would like to know more closely! I hope you understand what I mean?
Get ready, I'm coming, you will get a stiff hot, wild sex, sex that you never had before this!
And please do not masturbate until I came to, I want all your cum!
Now came Irina, that will help me pack up and take them to the station.
I have to finish my letter. Contact you and give you all the information on my flight just arrived in Moscow. I finish my letter as soon as look at it, tell me! I wish you good luck!
Even if you do not see your letter from home, I can read when you come to Moscow, and will be very happy.
I wanted to see the answers to my questions in your letter!(Right back at ya.)
I kiss your body !!!!
Your princess Svetlana)

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe is nothing if not supportive of his new true love.

Quote:
Dearest beautiful Svetlana Holy Cat,

I was so excited to read from you your lovely email! Wow, that was really fast that you hopped a train to Moscow. Please send me a picture of you in front of the Kremlin. That would be awesome! But no as awesome as the sex I have planed when you arrive. Do you like threesomes? The way I envision our first date is we meet, go to a sleazy motel, tear each other's clothes off and go at it like rabbits, after which you ask me about myself and I tell you lies to protect my privacy. Doesn't that sound GREAT? Just don't try lying to me or I will find a way to put your skinny little ass on the first plane back to mother Russia.
So when are you flying out? When will you arrive? Of course I will be happy to meet you at the airport in Washington D.C. I'll just take a cab from Denver. I'll be there in no time.
I did some checking and learned that 3250 USD will pay for a very nice flat in the nicer part of town, so there should be no problem.
I just can't wait to be with you and put you in a spinning sex swing!

Your sexual pile driver,
Joe

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten3rd wrote:

Of course I will be happy to meet you at the airport in Washington D.C. I'll just take a cab from Denver. I'll be there in no time.

hahaha, Vlad never knows how far it is from Denver to Washington DC!!
1688 miles, 24 hours drive, right?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I just can't wait to be with you and put you in a spinning sex swing!"

Muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kaede, your math is impeccable! I just wrote that to prove that vlads do NOT read emails from their victims. Very Happy

Well, it looks like Svetlana got herself into some financial trouble. Who could have seen THAT coming?! Extra points for creativity, tho. I guess the standard being mugged, losing the purse/wallet and/or a relative needing drugs/hospitalization just don't cut it anymore. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I am very pleased to receive your new letter. Regardless of your decision, I am very happy to see your new letter. Thank you that you did not make me die in despair. I am very worried that you will not answer me anymore. I thought of the worst.
You're always in my heart and my thoughts. They occupy the first place in my life. Thank you for what you are beside me. You are important to me and at this stage of my life, I live only for you.(i.e. you are my only potential victim at the moment)
Now I am in Moscow and I write to you from internet cafe.(Of course you sre) I got to Moscow good. All the way I was thinking as well that soon I will be able to fulfill all your dreams. It's just a fairy tale. But what usually happens, I have a problem (the operative term being "usually") without addressing this, I can`t come to you. It is a small amount of money. For me it's a shame, ask your financial aid, and I will not do it.(wait for it Laughing) So, I decided to end our correspondence, because I do not want you to think badly of me.
I tried to solve this problem myself, but I did not. I think he refuses to help me. As I said before, for this reason we should end our relationship. I think you're going to accuse me and your trust in me out. I do not want to hear the shouts and insults the person to whom I have warm feelings of love. My heart will be broken. I was already very bad. I do not wish that I was more painful.
Complete disarray, my angel Joseph, I am insanely afraid of losing you.(Yeah, it's been a great 10 days for me, too) I feel so bad now, I tremble hands, and his voice trembling. In my eyes with tears. I don`t know what to do, I think you're not going to reject me. Please understand that I do not want to hear in my address of insults and accusations. Please do not say bad words.
I'm very embarrassed. And it is very difficult right now. I do not know what to do. Since I'm all alone. And I feel like I'm useless. I feel very bad.(manipulate much?) Forgive me for what I force you to read it. But I really do not have anybody else to turn. Do you understand? You're the closest person for me right now. And I'm afraid of losing you.
Now, I'll try to explain in more detail, what's my problem. Actually, it's not really that difficult, but without solving the problem, simply would not be allowed leave Russia. We live in different countries, we are separated by different languages, different laws, different traditions. I hope find right words to explain essence of the problem. Need to address this issue urgently, because before I lost bit of time. With your permission, I will start.
How many people in Russia, the mind can`t understand why, as always warn about the last minute.
Whole problem lies in the fact that I owe a debt utility bills apartment - unpaid bills for water, gas, electricity and so on. Citizens who do not pay the debts of state agencies are not allowed to travel outside Russia until pay the debt to 100.(here comes the pitch) The amount of my debt of 500 USD. In my wallet 100 USD, which I saved. I had to pay 100 USD for the debt. But now, they are still obligated to pay 400 USD, or simply would not be releasing me from Russia. This law was passed in our country recently due to the fact that many citizens went abroad and left a huge, unpaid bills and utilities have to wait long until the people can`t go back.
I tried to find money in Moscow, but I have no friends here and even acquaintances. I tried to ask money from internship program, but authorized agents told me that, due to their great regret, not to engage in personal benefit to the public, but you pay for only those conditions which have been included in the contract. Therefore, the problem I have to solve on their own. I am extremely upset, I don`t know what to do. I don`t have a way out of this terrible situation. My prince, you're my only hope! Our future is in your hands. I'll giveback you money as soon arrive in USA. I'll get money first, and immediately give you back 400 USD. but first I need to get out of Russia. As I said before, the first salary I pay within 2-3 days after I arrive in USA.(Seriously? I want to work for THAT dentist!!!)
I hope for your understanding, trust and support. I'm sure it will not be a barrier and you can help me.(Don't be so sure, toots) I want to make all our sexual dreams. Need to hurry, my angel Joseph. The faster you can help me, faster than I can fly to USA. It's very difficult to find the right words my prince. Please do not ask me no questions, now I'm just asking you to help as soon as possible. I'm so afraid of losing you. I hope you will help me, I'm sure.
My Tiger Joseph, I learned that there is a system Money Gram. This system is safer and the easiest way and fastest way to transfer money. This is exactly what we need right now. At the end of this letter, I will give all the information necessary for the transmission. So that you can find the nearest Money Gram soon, I give you a link to the official website - www.MoneyGram.com
I'm really very sorry to have to ask for your help, but I have no choice. Only you a person who can help me now. Please don`t forget that I will give back 400 USD from my salary, I will put in you country. I'm sure you don`t leave me in this difficult situation - you're gentle, sweet and caring. We are made for each other. money only paper, for which you can`t buy true love and feelings. Much more important is spiritual wealth of mankind. I think you do not need to explain this. I very much ask you. understand. I was in a very serious condition. I want to arrive as soon as possible to you.
(Spoiler alert: NSFW dirty sex talk ahead)I want to feel your cock inside me resilient. I want you to come into my ass. I've never had anal experience. You are the first who will be able to go there. I'm sure you both enjoy. Now, my pussy at the thought that soon I'll be in your arms and embrace your cock can my lips. Love deep blowjob? I can swallow all your cock, mmmmmmm, my tiger, I'm looking forward to this moment.
But without your help our dreams never become a reality. Please do not look at a man who has just personal gain. I try to only two of us, and it takes a lot for me. The most important thing that you have had a desire to help. Then, we will be able to jump all the obstacles together. Come on, there will be next to each other and make the most beautiful things of this world together, taking her hand.
I hope that the new mail waiting for me, as soon as possible.
The most passionate kisses and sweet to you, my tiger Joseph!
Your little pussy from Russia, Svetlana!
P.S. As I promised, I'll tell you my personal information needed to transfer money Money Gram:
Svetlana V(lad)
(Some unpronounceable) Rd., Vl.3, Khimki
Moscow, Russia, 141425
When you can send the money, give all the information on money transfers!(Um yeah, I'll get right on that)
p.p.s. I'll give you the money as soon as come to you.(Yeah, right)

Of course Joe wants to help! Naturally, he has some problems of his own. But he has a plan...

Quote:
My dearest beautiful Svetlana Holy Cat,

Your letter was shocking and sad! I can't believe your government could be so mean. Rolling Eyes I really want to help you as much as I can but there is a problem. You see most of my paycheck goes to paying my bills. Then what is left over goes to pay my ex-wife for alimony and child support. I am so angry with myself now for paying for rent, utilities, food, clothing and transportation when I could have been saving that money to help you. What was I thinking? Well don't worry cos I have a plan. I will be paid from my day job on the first of next month and then will be dancing at a Valentine's Day party on the 14th. Between those two paydays I can put together about 125 USD to help you. Until then you can ask your former lesbian lover for help. Am confident she will be able to come up with the other money you need, then you can fly here and we can have lots of crazy sex! Doesn't that sound great? Of course it does. I want so much to pinch your perky nipples and give your bottom a big squeeze that I can hardly contain myself!

Love and sex always,
Joe

ETA

This is when I expect sex-starved Svetlana to drop Joe.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Svetlana is questioning Joe's love.

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I see that you're not interested in our communication, and you don`t want to help. I am a bit 'sad to get data from your letter. I understand that I have no right to demand from you financial aid. But I still please, no, I beg you, please, find this amount of money. This is very important for our future. We have built our relationship, he said to each other many things that no one knows but us. You know me, even more than many of my friends.(After only two weeks of emails? Seriously?!) I did everything for you, because you like it( Rolling Eyes ) and my heart is open for our love relationships. There's still time. Please cherish every moment of our time, because affects our future together.
Do not misunderstand me, I am very hard right now.(Yeah, Viagra will do that) Since all this time I had to spend in the airport. I have no where to sleep. We have to sleep on a bench. Do you understand? I'm just waiting for your help. I do not where to turn. I'm desperate. I feel very bad. I want to arrive as soon as possible to you. What would all these problems were behind. Moreover, I was waiting for a bright future. Admit it! for my internship, I'll get good money!(Evidently there is no inflation in Russia) 3250 USD * 6 month = 19500 USD is good. Not everyone in Russia is able to earn that kind of money. and I have the opportunity. I am begging you. Help me reach the goal. I'll give you the money. the main thing to come to you as soon as possible. I beg you, my dear Joseph, help me!
I really wish that you could understand that I have a really big problem. I can't decide myself. you understand? I post for you a copy of the decision from the bailiffs. Because of this paper, I can't go out of the country. You understand? I can't pay the money itself. Because their is simply no! I ask you to. Understand me. I can't cope with this problem itself. I want to be with you. And so, you know about it. The main thing is to give the money as soon as possible. I'll go to the bailiffs set a mark that I am not in debt. And I will remove all prohibitions. I didn't know that because I have public services can be a problem. you understand? I ask you to. Put yourself in my place.
What's real reason you do not want to help me? Please tell me honestly?(Um, yeah) Maybe I do not deserve your trust in this, so it does not help me? Maybe you really do not have the value of money? Out of every situation and always have way out. The most important thing we want to solve the problems. As the saying goes - "He who seeks will find forever!" I believe that you do, and you can help me, my brilliant tiger Joseph!
As I promised, and before that as soon as I come to USA, I will give you 400 USD for 2-3 days, as soon as I pay the first month's salary. The money will not fail to keep waiting, but that our meeting and dreams for the future can be destroyed in an instant and I do not want this! We walked for a long time to set goals and not have to go through the course. You see my Drogo Joseph, I can not wait long. Since the internship must be as soon as possible. If I do not meet the deadline. Can send another student. Do you understand? And I can give up their dream. Beg you. Help me. This is very important.
Between us there is a choice, or our problem will be solved and we will be able to wear the "crown" on the head, or break our love, like a house of cards and left only ruins and memories of our feelings and desires we wanted to do. To you and now everything depends on you, my angel! I will not insist that you should make that choice for themselves. I'm just asking you to close your eyes and choose what and important to you. The choice is yours.
Help me and you will not regret it, because he made the right choice. Help me to make a step towards the dream !!
I think about you all the time, you do not and never for a moment out of my head. I love you, Joseph! I am ready to talk to you forever!
I look forward to your new email for me.
With great respect,(Hahahahaha!) Your little Svetlana!

Naturally, Joe is surprised and sad.

Quote:
Why are you saying things that make my heart cry? I have been completely honest with you and am doing everything in my power to help you in your time of need. Believe me when I say that I would not be offering to send you any money if I did not love you and want you to be here with me. So I decided to skip lunch and dinner for the next month and can send you 250 dollars when I get paid the first of March. You must understand that this is he slowest time of year for male exotic dancers but I am doing everything I can to find more gigs so I can help you.
Have you contacted your other friends? I believe we can get you out of your horrible situation if everyone pitches in some money. I do have an acquaintance who could float me a loan, but only if he can see that there are others who are willing to help you.(Carrot dangled) Please my dearest lovely Svetlana reach out to your friends in Russia. Even if your former lesbian friend can only give you 50 dollars it will help me get the rest of the money you need.
I await your emails with great anxiety.

I can't help wondering how fast Svetlana's "friend(s)" with cough up some cash.

ETA: The official document, including the BSOT. This could be someone's to-do list for all the Russian I can read.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u530/BGManning/SCAN0798738_zpsaolrdzuh.jpg

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see the vlad hanging from the carrot. Well done. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlad tantrum: Day 2. Svetlana didn't take the bait. This is just possibly the longest word wall I have EVER received.

Quote:
Hello my Sweet Joseph!
I received your letter and I am very sad to see that you write. I see that you're finally lost interest in me. It's very sad. After that I told you. It is a pity that you could not put yourself in my place. I think that if you were at the airport now, and slept there on the bench, you would be very depressed.
Make sure you tell me this letter, and say "yes" or "no." But before you answer read this letter carefully.
My dear Joseph, I can not force you to trust me. It's your choice and your right. But now I'm really in a very bad situation. And I can not solve the problem itself. I am very tired, and I want as soon as possible to come to you. I can not live without you. I sent you a copy of my passport. I do not have at the moment any documents. Because of the debt, I can not get my hands on all the remaining documents. I told you about it once. I have to give the money to the cashier bailiffs. I have to take them herself that they removed my travel ban. This I have to do in person. And in the near future. if I want to come to you. you know, if I do not give money, I lost the opportunity to go on an internship? Lost the opportunity to receive good money. please help me. What would I have been able to come to you and just start my internship. My prince Joseph, I am told I have to pay duty and bailiffs have freedom. My love Joseph, please. understand me. I do not know what to do and how to act in this situation.(After all the ideas I've been trying to feed you? Seriously??? How about your read at least one of my emails?!) I am sending you a copy of my passport.(Crappy PP photo sent) And as a bailiff. Please understand me. it is very important ... I have run out of money in general. I do not know what I will eat in a few days. Left Moscow, I can not. Since I really have not any money for this. This is the most cruel, that happened to me in my whole life. Why is this happening(Um, because you lying?) ... I can not stop my tears flow constantly. You know how hard it is to realize that I'm alone. No one can help me. Everyone at me spit.(Okay, now you're just overselling it.) Everyone has their own problems. And I am very sad that I believe that I have the happiness in life. And I can be happy with you. All women presented with flowers, gifts.(All WHAT women? I want names!!) Give their full attention. I saw a lot of people here. And I sat in tears. I can not come to you. And no one can comfort me in this super complicated situation. You do not understand me at all. I feel that I'm absolutely not necessary.(Ding ding ding. We have a winner!) I do not want to be different from other people. Why must I suffer? Why punish me so much life? I want to be happy. I want to be happy with you. you know ?! I do not know how to get to trust me.(Well, quitting scamming would be a good start) But it is now the most important thing. Because without trust or does not will will develop our relations. Please. come into my position. I beg you, do not leave me in this situation. And make the right decision. I can no longer live. I want to see you as soon as possible. help me.
And now here in a foreign city, unfortunately, I can`t find the money. If you don`t pay their debts to the apartment, I was not allowed to leave the country.
I can`t come to you, and then ask for your help. I'm not asking for money for the ticket or something else. I simply ask you to help with this problem with my debts if not now pay the money, I can`t come to you, I will not be able to go through customs. I'm not asking for money for gifts or just for something different, the only thing I ask - and to help me, and I give you this money just in USA.
I told you that just arrived in Washington DC, I'll have my first salary for the first month of residence from the internship program of state government. I will have 3250 USD, and I can easily get back to you your 400 USD. But I have the money just then, when they come to USA. Now I just need your help, and of vital importance now, in this moment.
Without your help I can`t come to USA. I'm sorry, please help me. But I simply have no choice.
I tried all ways to find the money, but I can`t find them, and ask for your help. All my tickets and visa ready, these documents are from a representative national internship program.
Now there is only one problem, a problem of money. Now it is very important to pay 400 USD to come to USA. As I said, if I stretch out here a long time, I can`t come to you at all. you know ?? instead I could send another student. and all our dreams end!
Just arrived in USA, you can return the money, I can give even the 1000 USD, I do not care about the money for you Joseph.
But I have my salary only when they come to USA.
Please help or lost everything. Can you borrow money? Perhaps more than any option, I do not know?
This is not a large sum of money, I know you have the money, and just do not want to help me, maybe you do not trust me. I need money tomorrow or the next day.
But better tomorrow, in order to avoid any problems. I understand your concerns, but please, provide the necessary help for me, I'm not asking for millions of people. I only ask very little help. And I'll give you this money as soon as I come to you in the country.
Meditate Joseph, I know there are a lot of deception. I understand everything, but you can be sure they are not so!
I do not want to make excuses and do not want to prove anything, and simply humiliating.
I do not want to start a relationship with confidence, I do not love someone who does not trust me.
I found it very humiliating to ask for a little help,( Rolling Eyes) and I promise you all again in full.
Please think about yourself, you trust me or not, I do not insist on anything and does not prove anything. But I think we've done for each other, and we can be the fate of every other. Maybe you really love me, you are to me like you!
If we now reject me, and probably regret it all my life,(Yeah, those drug dealers can be a real pain) but all will be lost. Nothing will be returned, all would be lost.
The money really going to have a great deal? Not if you can afford it?
Are you afraid of the risks? Once again, and really like me!
Sorry I'm very disappointed, I feel that soon appear on my face with tears.
I was very hurt to ask your help, but I have no choice.
Of course, I can sell my body, but I do not want to engage in prostitution. Well, if I have no choice so light. I do not want this. But if I, as a beacon come to USA and if we meet, we will be able to communicate? Do you want to communicate with a prostitute?
I think not. I also can`t communicate with you, after that he could not help me.
If I had to make money, so our relationship will be completed.
I do not want this, I do not want you lost me, but I lost you. Do not break our relationship, help us!
Please say that you and willing to help me, I do not want to exert any pressure on you.
You must decide all by yourself! Sorry if I was too rough, I'm just very disappointed.
I can not imagine that after what you said to me. Allow me to go back to sleep on a bench in the airport. It is very low. I thought you were a real man, I was looking for all my life. And you're always ready to help his woman. Beg you. Do not disappoint me. I hope you can help me out. It is very important understand !!!
I finished writing, I look forward to your response and I hope for you!
Please respond in the shortest possible time Joseph!
Your forever Svetlana!
Kisses for my passion TIGER!

No pictures of our girrrrl at the airport but Joe is still frantic.

Quote:
My dearest beautiful Svetlana,

I am so happy to read your letters and I can't believe you are been so mean to me. YES I love you. YES I trust you with my heart. YES I am doing everything in my power to help you.( Razz ) But it is like do don't love me and you don't trust me. I speak to you only the truth and you accuse me of lying. Maybe you don't have alimony and child support payments in Russia. Maybe I should come and live there so I don't have to pay 75% of my paycheck to my ex-wife and my son. Maybe then I could prove to you how much I love you. But I live here in America where I will go to jail if I don't pay my ex-wife for every little thing.
Did you even try to contact any of your friends? Because I have been on the phone for the last two days asking everyone I know to try to get money for you.(See, you're not the only one who can play the guilt game Laughing ) And I already told you the only offer I have received for a loan to get money for you and all you do is complain. I know you are in a bad situation and it doesn't help when you make these accusations when I have not slept or eaten since I found out about this.( Rolling Eyes ) As a matter of fact, you are starting to remind me of my ex-wife along with some of the reasons I kicked her ass to the curb. But i still love you and want you to be here with me. I beg you not to put a price on our love. That's what prostitutes do. I know you are a smart and intelligent woman who is capable of finding a way out of this situation.
Please my dear princess Svetlana work together with me so we can be happy together.(Quick nod to The Turtles)

Your loving trusting prince,
Joe

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In classic vlad fashion my pet is till only reading enough of Joe's emails to determine whether or not the money is coming.

Quote:
ello my sweet Joseph!
I look forward to your letter. I was very happy that you wrote to me again. I opened all my heart for you. I cried all these days. And even now the tears on my face so that enough water the flower. That dried up from moisture. But these tears are not wanted, and I now understand that I was just wasting my time. It is unfortunate to realize that you do not want to help me. I told you. I do not give nor money. And the program I have sought help from the internship. And they said that the personal problems they will not be addressed. It is my duty, and I have to pay for it. They do not care. Now find another girl and sent her instead of me. And I lose all of their goals in life.(Quick, somebody call a wambulence!) Just because of this dirty money. I do not think you're so much I do not trust. I can not make you trust me. I sent you a copy of my passport. To show you that money I do not just want that.(????) I have a ruling from the bailiffs. For me it is very important that we find understanding. I did not force you to prove that what I am too tired. I do not even know how to do to me now. since I realized that you can not help me out. tell me. What I was going home. I write this letter as soon as possible. I realized that I suffered in vain at the airport these days. And I slept like a fool on the bench. I am a girl. And I still believe in miracles. But I see how it goes through your fingers. And now I have no choice but to do. Tell me please what is your opinion. Know. in my heart lives love for you. do not make it fade away ... all in your hands.(Seriously? This woman can't do ANYTHING FOR HERSELF?!)
I love you very much. I beg you. help me.
Svetlana

Of course this whining did not set well with Joe.

Quote:
My dearest Svetlana,

What is this shit?
I have been going crazy trying to help you! You know I can get a loan from a friend to pay most of your bills and all you have to do is borrow a few bucks from one of your friends in Russia. Even only 10$ would be enough for me to borrow 390$ from my friend. But you don't love me cos you NEVER even try to work with me to fix this situation. I love you so much that I have BEGGED my family and friends for money. You are a selfish, nasty bitch for the things you have written about me. I will tell you how miracles happen. People who need help get off their ass and do something besides whining and crying and accusing people who love them more than life itself of not caring. If you can't even ask your lesbian girlfriend for a couple of dollars to help me get the other 390 dollars then I was wrong about you and you are just a whining crybaby. I was told that Russian women are smart and clever but I can now see that is not the case. I am surprised you can find the energy and intelligence to breathe. I opened my heart and home to you. I have been frantically trying to help you and all you can do is write horrible things about me to make me fill useless and bad. Well I am here for any real woman who wants to have a real, loving relationship. And that includes you. But I eill NOT put up with anymore abusive bullshit. If you truly love me and truly want for us to be together, you know what to do. If you can't even ask any of your other friends for a few little dollars that means you could never be a good wife to any man.

I love you deeply but will not put up with anymore shit. I hope you love me enough to get off your ass.
Joe

This may be the end of things but I just couldn't not vent.

Monkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how these vlads ever succeed, as they don't have the minor idea what the potential victim is writing to them. Surprised

But your conversation is funny. Very Happy I hope it contunues.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, Svetlana dumped Joe cold. He sent her a couple of love-lorn "WTF?" emails to no avail. This vlad, it seems, was especially stuck on the script. Oh well, on to the next... Razz

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was fun, thanks!! I wonder how to get response from Vlads. My fake male characters sent few mails to some vlads but never got responses.

I know some male vics who came to my blog for help, but that system can't exchange email address on messaging system, so I can't ask them to give me the girls' email address.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a tough one, kaede. This vlad literally fell in Joe's lap (i.e. got an email out of the blue). You might try setting up a profile on a free singles site known for vlad activity.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic