SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Black pork, anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An idiot CC scammer sent this to a non-profit I work with (and which has no products to sell!) -- I'm sure Mr. Ho would be very interested in buying your widgets or whatever. Wink

Quote:
Subject: INQUIRY

Dear Sir/Madam,

Happy New Year.

We are interested in purchasing your products kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms warranty.Please contact us via: Email: [email protected]

Your early reply is highly appreciated.

Thank You!

Best Regards,

John Ho.
(Purchasing Manager)
GLOBAL CONCEPT LIMITED
Company Address; 701 6th Avenue New York,
Zip, Postal Code:10001
Email; [email protected]
Phone: +1 866 5796874
New York City
USA.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jean has sent his pricelist.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I'm not actively baiting I did ping this loser. Not so much black pork as much as just phishing (click on this link to see our product requirements).

Maybe VX will have a different result...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a phishing lad.
Quote:
We have looked up your Company details and we are sure you are capable of Delivering the quality and Quantity at the right time,

Below is our webpage and sample gallery which we have configured with your email address.

Our Company Page: <snip>

Edit to remove dodgy link, just in case. - JF

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, never mind then.

Thanks for trying!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic