SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Eric & Franklin Saga (Hilts/UZUMBO chop page 24)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

true, that's more like bernies handwriting, than some smallboi-uzumbos.

Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Koffis could threaten to hunt down Dr. Usman from Korhogo and kill his family. It would be funny to see their reaction.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while so I thought UZUMBO should check in with little Franklin:

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA!!!

IT BEEN A WILE SINCE I ROTE TO MY GOOD FREND LITTLE FRANKLIN HOW R U MY GUY??? ME AN DIKEMBE HAV GRETE TIME IN NIAMEY WE VISIT GPS ETAK OFICE AN DIKEMBE USE HIS BIG KNIFE TO CUT EMPLOYEES IN HAFF NICE LADY AT FRONT DESK BEG FOR HER LIF BUT DIKEMBE DONT CAR HE CUT HER LEGS OFF THE COLLECT FINGERS FOR SOUTH AFRICAN VOODOO OK?? WE COLLECT FINGLERS FROM LOTS OF GPS EMPOYEES WE ASK THEM WERE DENNIS RODMAN IS BUT NOBODY NO I GUESS HE HIDING SOMEWERE?? WE DECIDE TO LET SOME OF THEM LIV BUT WE KILL MOST AN COLLECT FIGNERS FROM ALL OF THEM DIKEMBE COLLECT OVER 90 FINGLERS FOR HIS CHARMS OK?? NOW WE TINKING ABOUT COMING TO GANA TO COME SEE U AN UR GAY BUTT FREND ERIC WAT U TINK ABOUT IT MY GUY??? MAYBE WE FIND ROGER BARNETT AN KILL HIM FIRST OK?? WE LET U NO WEN WE ARRIVE IN ACCRA WE LOOK FORWARD TO UR SLOW DEAD OK??

ONE LUV

UZUMBO!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely message to start the New Year...

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was a lovely message, too. They seem like such nice people.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts again reminds the lad how good he has it, while the lad is undergoing psychological trauma:

Quote:
Hey shitbag, how's it going? I've been partying for three fucking days strait to ring in the new year. Yes sir, I'm getting some fine ass pussy and the goddam booze and drugs are on point too!

Yesterday I had some coked up redhead bitch in my bed all day. She's here on vacation from Boston and she was a fucking freak, let me tell you. I don't even know her name but she was completely down to fuck. She <snip graphic sexual content> I'm seeing her again today and I'm gonna see if she <more sexual content> We'll see. If not her, I bet I can just pick up some other bitch. Their goddam everywhere here, horny as hell because their on vacation and ready to fuck, no strings attached.

I bet you wish rite about now that you didn't sell me out, because than maybe you'd be in on this shit too. Or maybe not. Your such a limp dicked little pussy that I bet you couldn't get it up even if <more sexual content> You'd just stand their with your little dick in your hand and not know where to stick it.

What's the matter? Are you feeling jealous of me living here in paradise and getting laid daily? Are you sad seeing your piddly ass compensation money slipping away now that my boys hit the Niamey office too? Are you gonna cry like a little bitch again? Do you see now how bad you fucked up?

Remember you fucker, you earned all of this. Everything that's happening now, it's on you. This is all your fault. And don't go crying to Rodman or that idiot Roger that I'm emailing you and your sad about it. They can't help you now.

Hope your having a shitty new year. I know I'm gonna have a good one with all this good pussy.

I'm sure he'll enjoy reading that. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suppose that thanx to Hilts, the Uzombos now have a master list of GPS clients all over the world... a worldwide wave of carnage could follow...

And it wouldn't have happened without Eric and Frank, would it?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this seems to be the direction we're going, can we make Betty the next casualty? If even Dan Hamilton is convinced that the lads are on a mission of slaughter, what might we get from them?

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any word from the dynamic dunces?

Charlie Chufton Britches
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How's about we send them on their own, self determined, reverse safari by....

Rodman and the boys waiving the white flag and promising to send them their package AND deliver them their compensation if they would call off the killing. "Just send us your address".....

If they give it, a swift short message from hilts exclaiming how dumb they are....

Then rain down upon them messages from Uzumb0 and D man who SOMEHOW have gotten wind of where they live.

If, by some miracle it worked, you could end up with a reverse safari with the package delivery man chasing them across borders! With the bad guys forcing them to move on just as the package gets close of course.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Ooh, I like that

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I also like that idea. Mr L and I will discuss.

The lads finally responded to Hilts's latest taunts:

Quote:
Your mail well received and we are not interested to know how you live
and enjoy life where you are at the moment
. I have already made it
clear to you that we cannot work with you that is why we did not
accept your offer, because we are not money conscious. I want you to
understand that we cannot kill ourselves and we cannot kill anybody
because of money. We noticed that you who purposely want to wicked us
and the GPS , because you are no more working at the GPS
company. That is the reason why you are doing all this sort evils acts
and sent our picture to Uzumbo and his gangs to use it to confuse Mr.
Dennis Rodman to get information from him, now they went and killed
innocent people for nothing sake
. I want you to understand that you
cannot benefit anything from those evil acts you planned to damage our
image for nothing sake.

It's only God will bear us witness, because our hands are clean. We
are not after the money, because life is precious and we believe that
it's the almighty God who gives wealth without sorrows. Even if you
have the whole world and enjoy your life the way you want it, i
strongly believe that you will also die one day and leave all those
wealth you acquired on this earth. God is watching everything that is
happening in this package issue Mr.& Mrs. Hamilton sent to us with
trust to give the orphans in Ghana. I can remember when you said that
i cannot bury my late father, that he will remain in the mortuary
where he was for over eight months, unfortunately God provided good
Samaritan that supported us to buried him on Sep. 2016. We always
thank God for our lives, upon all the money we borrowed from people
that we cannot afford to pay, but God touched their hearts to
understand our present condition
we are at the moment.

So it looks like the lads managed to get their creditors to forgive some of their debts. Too bad.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure even the threat of Ozumbo operatives would get these guys to self-safari at this point. Still, the idea of an offer from GPS might get them responding again.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger offers the lad anything he wants just to leave him alone:

Quote:
Ok, you win! Please stop sending me such horrible emails telling me what your going to do to me when you find me. I'll give you anything you want, please just leave me and my family alone! I don't want to hear about how you will find me and castrate me, I don't want to hear about how you will rape my wife to death in front of me, and I don't want to hear how you will skin my children alive and boil them in oil. How are you so wicked that you could even think of such terrible things?!

Look, I will do everything I can for you. I will find your package and have it delivered to you, I will send you any money that is still left from the company's accounts that you didn't already steel, and I will even give you everything I have saved. It should be over $250,000.00 dollars. It's all yours. Just give me your address and I will send you everything. Just please don't hurt my family!

Let's see if they bite, or if they pass up the cash by denying they sent Roger those threats.

Charlie Chufton Britches
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice!!! What a great test, own up or stay poor!
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

baiter turned hitlad eh! lol
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response from the lads, so Roger sent another prod:

Quote:
Why are you still sending me such disgusting emails?! I already offered you the package and all the rest of the money! What more do you want?

Are you so wicked and depraved that you just like killing? Do you get some sick pleasure out of me being scared of you? Is that why your still threatening me?

Please, I just want to know what you want, so I can give it to you and you can leave me and my family alone. Give me your address and I will send you everything I have. This psychic torture is too much for me to bare!

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Franklin sends a long email, rejecting Roger's offer:

Quote:
Oh my God! What is happening again? I thought you have figure out the
email address of the people that contacted you with such horrible
emails you are talking about. Please check the letters of the email
address they used to contacts you very well and you will understand
that such massages is not from us. We are totally confused about your
massages that you'll give us everything you have earned.
For what
reason you want to offer us everything you earned for your life? How
did you mean that you will send us money that left in the company's
account? I don't understand your point, because we never get even one
dollar from the money that GPS promised to compensate us
for
the money we wasted in our failed trips. We are not interested in the
money you earn from your job, because we are not greedy for wealth.

Listen, we don't have such wicked mind to join Mr. Hilts or those
gangsters to betray anybody because of money, that is why we did not
accept their offers. We are totally confused how someone will wrote
you an email from different mailbox and you will reply to us planning
on how to send all the money you earned with the package to the
person. Please stop responding to the people that are writing to you
the threats massages you are talking about, because we don't want
anything to happen to you and your family at this point. If you
continue responding to their emails, they might pretend to be Franklin
or Eric to trick you
to get more information to know where you are at
the moment. We understood that Mr. Hilts purposely teamed up with
those evil doers to betray we all to damage the image of the GPS
company for nothing sake.

Listen carefully, don't send any money or package to anybody that
contacts you, because it is not we that requested the offer you
mentioned and we did not send anybody to do such evil to you and your
family. We don't know those evils doers or Mr. Hilts from anywhere and
i am sure it was Mr. Hilts who gave them your contact to do such evil
acts. We are really sad and upset in all of this that is happening at
this point, it was you who gave Mr. Virgil Hilts our email address to
contact us and complete the compensation process of the offer that GPS
promised to compensate us. We have pleaded to you that we want
to stop this issue, because we surprised how Mr. Hilts managed to
hacked our picture and sent it to his gangs to trick Mr. Dennis Rodman
that it's Eric and Franklin as he requested to confuse him and get
more information from him. Even if we did not get the money that GPS
promised us, we cannot kill anybody because of money. We
noticed that devil is at work
and we would not pressure or force you
to use your personal account to send the money, that is we pleaded to
the GPS to hold the transaction or send the money to Mr. and
Mrs. Hamilton before all these happened.

To be honest with you, we never experience this kind of troubles that
is happening, i want you to understand that devil is at work the way
he used trusted employee at GPS to bring troubles to we all and
the problem started from and Randy, before Moses Malone
contacts those gangsters to help him steal our money. We can't see the
reason why Mr. Hilts will teamed up with those gangsters again to
betray us and the GPS company. We don't have money at hand to
be checking email this time around and the condition we are at the
moment is so critical to think of all these troubles. I wonder why you
are given us false allegations and accusing us for what we did not do
God knows exactly what is happening in this issue and the almighty God
we serve must surely revenge to anybody that betrayed we all. No
matter the situation of things that surrounded us, we cannot think of
doing such evil acts to you and Mr. Dennis Rodman or anybody at the
GPS company .

The idiots still don't realize that Roger is not seeing their emails. I did enjoy seeing them recapitulate all of the bad things that have happened to them though.

I'm surprised that they are not accepting Roger's offer to send them everything he has. Perhaps the lads have seen the error of their ways? Or maybe they are just too spooked to continue with this.

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It kind of feels like these lads are spent on responding to the current cast of characters. It's the same set of responses over and over, no prospects.

What if GPS went out of business due to all the scandals and was bought out by another company? The new managers would be trying to settle all outstanding GPS accounts. If they wanted to submit their claim they would have to explain everything, from the beginning, to the new slate of characters, who could be weird in any number of ways. Maybe GPS was bought out by a cult or temple to serve as a church courier service? Maybe it was bought by a hotel chain? Porno studio?

No doubt the new managers would be happy to provide their claimant their consignment (in person, in East Africa)...

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

and their customers have to explain everything in great detail in order to redeem their claims.

the new manager of course needs to be a pedantic guy (or girl?) who always sees the fault either at the lads side or hilts, but not a single time at the old management, which acted a bit incompetent and customer unfriendly, yet within legal boundaries.

that could entertain them for ages.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still like the idea of calling them as Interpol agents looking for the Kofi gang, and accusing the lads of being part of their crimes.

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely, Brother Dan and Sister Betty must be wondering what the dynamic duo have been doing lately.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Great bait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First time posting here and I gotta say this one has definitely been worth the read!
Maybe I missed it in the beginning but how was it known that Eric and Franklin were scammers?
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, welcome to eater. Please refrain from necro'ing threads (posting in old topics). The best thing to do if a topic has not been posted in for several months is to start a new topic and include a link back to the old one to reference what you're discussing.

To answer your question, lads Eric and Franklin were sending out standard 419 "business proposal" emails and had the bad fortune of their format landing into the baiter's email boxes.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic