SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A journalist in Syria on same $ request for 11 months!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha

If only the lad would meditate quietly upon the questions posed by the worthy nun, he could begin to view his dire situation with acceptance, from a position of spiritual equilibrium and mindfulness. His troubles would melt away and he could stop pestering poor Rena for money to rescue him. She has offered him a far greater gift - that of enlightenment.

Maybe he should still his mind and ponder this great truth. Very Happy
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad to Rena

I do not know my dear

Quote:
Rena to Lad

Then if a pun is told in the forest, and no-one is there to groan, does Yastreb still deserve a slap?

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Yes
How is your health now
Did you read the message i sent to you ?

Quote:
Rena to Lad

Yes, that is why I am meditating now.

Life is impermanence. Just the same as the dust before the wind. Why are you there?

Why Yastreb still deserve a slap?

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Of course life is impermanence, as human beings we find ourselves in situations that are not planned for and this is why we all have to live our lives with love in our hearts.

I do not really know about Yastreb

How is your health now, i worry about your health and i also worry about my safety. this is too much for me to bear my dearest

I am always here for you praying and meditating for your recovery

I always tell you about the danger of this place

I am looking forward to meet you soon, i want to show you how much i respect and feel about you, please also pay attention to my safety.

Quote:

Rena to lad

The flow of the river is incessant, and yet its water is never the same, while along the still pools foam floats, now vanishing, now forming, never staying long.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Kaede, that is absolutely beautiful. Smile
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Rena will make a zen philosopher out of her boi, yet! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe, thanks all!!

In my RL, I have several reports and presentation prep for next few days. So Rena will be quiet.

Just found message forwarded from Facebook. Hahaha, lad is impatient. How nice. His Oga is most likely pissed off for no money comes in Laughing

Quote:

The Turkey officials have been waiting for the transfer, i am tired of this place. please try and see to this transfer done.

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That last one really was enlightening. It's a shame the lad is more focused on deceit, as you are offering him something far greater than money. Hehehe. Wonderful baiting.

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very POOR PLANNING ON HIS Part. Not much of a journalist either. Wonder what publications he has written for? Kaede you are training this one, Good job!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Iam Aries, rozzelle, thanks. This lad really is an idiot Laughing

Because no response from Rena for few days, lad tried to contact Rena's cousin, Benzo. Google can not translate Benzo's Osaka dialect properly.

Quote:
Lad to Benzo

Hello Mr Benzo,
Is been a long time, are you back from your trip ? and i hope your family is okay.my regards to your family.
I have also not heard from Rena for some while. How is she ?.
Have a nice day Mr.Benzo

Quote:
Benzo to Lad

Marina, Mail, Mail.

At Toko who came back from Beijing. Rena is trying to go to a temple for rehabilitation, so do not mind replying. I will go out to Kami's parents house tomorrow. Hana, see you again.

(meaning: Hello Marina, thanks for email. I have just came back from Beijing. Rena is now at temple for rehabilitation, so she may not reply so quickly. I am going to my in-law's place with my wife tomorrow. Have a nice day.)

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure what lad want to do with Benzo. Maybe fun lol

Quote:
From Lad to Benzo

Thank you for your response Mr Benzo, am glad that Rena is safe.
Mr Benzo have you been to America before ?

Quote:
Benzo to Lad

Marina, Mail, Mail.

I, I went to the United States twice. Kami's sister's husband lives in San Francisco with Chinese-American. Well, English is wide, and my husband of Kami's sister comes from a Chinese school so she speaks Chinese. Where did Marina come from the USA?

(Meaning: Hello Marina. I have been to USA twice. My wife's sister is married to Chinese American and lives in San Francisco. I can't speak English, but my sister-in-law's husband went to Chinese elementary school, so he can speak Chinese. Which part of USA are you from, Marina?)

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad does not respond to Benzo's email. And he sent messages to Rena.

22nd Nov.
Quote:

Lad to Rena

Good morning from Syria
How are you ?

The Turkey officials have been waiting for the transfer, i am tired of this place. please try and see to this transfer done.

30th Nov.
Quote:

Lad to Rena

Hello Dear, is been a long time, i hope you are okay

3rd Dec.
Quote:

Rena to Lad

A bull went through a window lattice, and its both horns and four legs pass through it. But why can't the tail pass?

7th Dec.

Quote:

Lad to Rena

I cannot explain
What are you doing with me ?

12th Dec.
Quote:

Lad to Rena

I am in Syria, a dangerous zone but yet i still pray for you every day.
I wish i had the powers to heal you and make you whole again
Am so sorry about your health condition, my love for you can never die

Quote:

Rena to Lad

I am at temple now for rehabilitation and praying and meditating every day for you. You should answer to my meditation question. That is important for my prayer and of zen conversation with you to sync your mind and my mind.

A bull went through a window lattice, and its both horns and four legs pass through it. But why can't the tail pass?

This is a classic Zen question.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad: "I cannot explain
What are you doing to me?"

Laughing Laughing
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"If you need to ask that question, you still have much to learn. Patience, dung beetle."

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Oh, I know this one. The answer is ... Ha! You thought I was going to tell!!!

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, thanks all.

The lad thinks he gave good answer Laughing But actually not!!

Quote:
Lad to Rena

The answer is It “passes” the koan.
Good morning
How are you doing today ?

Quote:
Rena to Lad

what is koan and how the tail passes koan?

Quote:
Lad to Rena

What i mean is that the tail can also pass the window because both horns and four legs has passed true, so the tail will pass.

Quote:
Rena to Lad

No, that is anyone can answer and not correct. Please sit down and meditate about the meaning of the question. Tail did not pass through but body and horns and legs did. Why is that?

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad came to Lawyer Suzuki!!

Quote:
Suzuki to Lad

Dear Mr. Abasova Marina

I hope everything is going well with you. I do not receive any documents I have asked you. I assume you do not need to proceed with what you have requested.

Sincerely

Quote:
Lad to Suzuki

Hello Ms Serena,
Thank you for your email and concern.
Honestly speaking there is no way i can get those documents because i did not travel along with them to Syria.
My situation here is critical, i have not even been able to access a computer and that's why my response wasn't immediate.
You can help make the transfer with the attached account details i previously sent to you.
Please Ms. Serena i would really appreciate if you do your best to see this transfer done successfully so that i can start coming over to Japan to see Rena and i would also be pleased to meet you too.

Sincerely

Abasova.

Quote:
Suzuki to Lad

Dear Mr. Abasova Marina

Understand your point but this is legal procedure and need your identity information as soon as possible. Please take your best possible effort to get your acceptable legal documents as soon as possible so that I will enable the transfer of the funds to you from Ms. Rena Hondo's bank.

Sincerely
S. Suzuki

The lad sent message to Rena saying that he needs to leave Syria as soon as possible. Let's Rena not log into FB for a while, hahaha.

It is year end and busy in Japan. Need to clean house and finish all jobs, before new year comes. Christmas is not holiday in Japan. Nothing to do with Rena who is Buddhist. Benzo should be busy for travelling before the new year. So lad sent email to Benzo but no replies.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aren't you close to a sandtimer with this lad?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Capone, hopefully yes, the sand timer!!

Now, the lad also sent email to Benzo. Maybe hopeless for the lad to get anything done by him!!

Quote:
Lad to Benzo

Hello Mr Benzo,
How are you doing and how is your family ?.
You seem to be a nice man and am looking forward to meet with you when i come over to Japan.
I wish you and your family a happy Christmas holiday.

Quote:
Benzo to lad

Marina, Mail as Mail.

I am busy and busy every day.

Christmas? Do not concern.
Speaking of Christmas is the day the pre - married guy does it hotly.

It is business trip to Taipei after business trip from tomorrow.

Marina is also a master, yeah chicken year.

Benzo Tabeta

(meaning: Hello Marina, thanks for email. I am busy now, it is December. I don't care about Christmas. That is the day when guys flirting with girls.
Marina, please take care and have a pleasant Chicken Year.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

24 Dec.
Quote:
Lad to Rena

You know fully the meaning of meditation
Meditation requires absolute peace of mind and also surrounding
Here in Syria is a war zone
So how can i find safety and peace to meditate ?
Rena please put yourself in my shoes and also feel my pain here
I need to leave Syria as soon as possible

25 Dec.
Quote:
Lad to Rena

And how is your health condition now ?

1 Jan 2017
Quote:
Lad to Rena

Merry Christmas to you and your family
I wish am in Japan to spend together with you

Quote:
Rena to Lad

I am temporary back to my parent's house now. I am using my father's PC.
Meditation do not choose any places. You can meditate anywhere by emptying yourself.
Meditation will bring you to the enlightenment.
Did you contact Ms. Suzuki?
2017 is year of Chicken. May your year filled with Chicken.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And he sent email to Suzuki.

Quote:
Lad to Suzuki

Hello Ms Serena Suzuki,

I really appreciate your effort and care.I have done my best to get the documents but i did not came to Syria with those documents, they are in my country, i am not in a comfortable situation right here. And about Mr. Ephraim ChiChi Ogbechie's document, the Turkey authorities says it is not professional to give out such personal details for security reasons.

Also i want you to understand that Rena is aware of this transfer and also Mr Benzo{Rena's cousin}You can confirm by calling Rena or Mr Benzo on telephone, this is Mr Benzo's email address{[email protected]}.They are much comfortable and aware of this.

I contacted Mr Benzo and he told me he is in Taipei city in Taiwan for a business trip.

With the attached document below from the Turkey Ministry Of Foreign Affairs you can be able to make the transfer from Rena's account and i also want you to know that this is legal.

Ms Suzuki, i have not yet met you but i want you to understand my situation here in Syria.
I plead with you to assist make the transfer a success because i would love to come to Japan as soon as possible to meet Rena as we have planned for it, i would also like to see you when i arrive Japan.

Do your possible best to help make the transfer a success and God will surely bless you and your family.

Sincerely
Abasova

Quote:
Suzuki to lad

Dear Mr. Abasova Marina

May Chickens be with you for the Chicken Year.

Understand your point but this is legal procedure and need your identity information as soon as possible. Please take your best possible effort to get your acceptable legal documents as soon as possible so that I will enable the transfer of the funds to you from Ms. Rena Hondo's bank.

If that is not possible, then please send the identity document of the recipient, Turkey officer Mr. Ephraim ChiChi Ogbechie. The amount is not small and need identification information of the recipient to make sure that this transfer is proper. Without Mr. Ephraim ChiChi Ogbechie's identity information, I will not be able to handle Ms. Hondo's funds. Make sure that the documents shows Mr. Ogbechie's organization and the office address, phone numbers and her position is clearly stated on the documents.

Sincerely
Serena Suzuki

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"May chickens be with you for the Chicken Year" - excellent. Lad should never go hungry. Lolol

Happy Chicken New Year to you, too, Kaede.

Very Happy
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
May your year [be] filled with Chicken.

You owe me a new keyboard! I LOVE RENA!!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten3rd, thanks, hehehe.

Now Rena logged into Facebook on 4th Jan. 4th Jan. is called "first work day of the year." Banks are open from 4th Jan. People go back from their hometown to the big cities where they live.

1st Jan.
Quote:
Lad to Rena

Thank you for your message, yes i contacted Ms Suzuki
I wish you good health this new year

3rd Jan
Quote:
Lad to Rena

Good morning from Syria my dearest.
Ms Suzuki contacted me and she is still requesting for the document, my dearest the fact still remains that i did not came to Syria with the documents.
I also told her that she can be able to make the transfer with the document from Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Please kindly inform her that you are aware of the transaction and she should go ahead with it.
My darling please do the best you can so that this transaction will be a success to enable me start coming to Japan soon.
I always prayed for you when you were at the hospital also when you were in the temple and am still praying for you to become stronger in health.
Am tired of this place. my life is at risk over here and i have always waited patiently to meet you my dearest.
My love for you can never die because i truly and really love you. I want to meet you and know more about you and also Japan culture.

4th Jan

Quote:
Rena to Lad

Now is New Year season in Japan.
Please give whatever you can to Ms. Suzuki. She owns all transactions for me and I need reasonings to her.
I will be back to temple tomorrow for rehabilitation and training. I will not be allowed to talk about worldliness. Please talk directly to Ms. Suzuki.
I miss you very much but this is my training.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Thank you for missing me as well

Quote:
Rena to Lad
Good night. Miss you so much.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

You are so special to me
I love you Rena Hondo
Please rest yourself

Quote:
Rena to Lad

Thank you. You are so kind. Bye, talk with you again. My father is impatient. He wants to send greeting mails to his friends.

Quote:
Lad to Rena

Alright my angel

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, at least while he is in "Syria" he should be getting good materials that he could write an award winning account of his dangerous adventures? Strange, he never mentions his writing career? He has no other friends who could send him the ID documents? Good job Rena, he just keeps coming back.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot still have hope to receive same amount of money from Rena. He sent email to the lawyer, Suzuki.

Quote:
Lad to Suzuki

Hello Ms Serena Suzuki,

Thank you very much, i also wish and your family a happy new year,great peace in this year 2017.

Am sorry for the late response to your email, it is due to i cannot access PC all the time because of the situation here in Syria.

I really appreciate your effort and care, i also want you to understand that Rena is aware of the transfer and also Mr Benzo{Rena's cousin}.you can confirm by calling Rena or Mr Benzo,they are much aware of this.

My dear Ms Serena this is the 7th time i am asking the Turkey officials for Mr Ephraim ChiChi Ogbechie's document but they say it is not professional and that was why they gave out the attached document for legal confirmation.

Please i would like you to note that the security level in Syria now is strict and severe because of the attack in Turkish Airport last year.

I contacted Mr Benzo and he told me he is in Taipei city in Taiwan for a business trip.

I want you to understand that Mr Benzo(Rena's cousin}has also gone to the bank to make the transfer with the attached bank details but
the cashier in the bank made a mistake with the account number and the transfer was not done successfully.

With the attached document below from the Turkey Ministry Of Foreign Affairs you can be able to make the transfer from Rena's account and i also want you to know that this is legal.

Mr Suzuki, i have not yet met you but i want you to understand my situation here in Syria.
I plead with you to assist make the transfer a success because i would love to come to Japan as soon as possible to meet Rena as we have planned for it, i would also like to see you when i arrive Japan.

I hope to hear a good news from you, stay blessed.

Best regards
Abasova Marina

Quote:
Suzuki to Lad

Dear Mr. Abasova Marina

Thank you for your email. I understand your point Please take another effort to ask Turkey official for Mr. Ephraim Chichi Obgechichi's documents. I am waiting for the document to be provided. This is professional and legal procedure to request the identity of the fund recipients because the fund is not sent to you but to the other person in Turkey. The fund is taken from the fair share assigned to Mr. Abasova Marina and will be deducted from that amount from Ms. Rena Hondo's account. Therefore, the recipient named on the bank account should provide the personal identity information. Without the document, I am not allowed to process the transfer with the bank where Ms. Rena Hondo's funds are being kept.

Sincerely

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic